Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Command

4 posters

Go down

Central Command Empty Central Command

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:06 am

On the second floor, there is a large room that can seat all the leaders protected under the ADN, as well as a staff of 30 ADN Military Supervisors and Intelligence Officers. At the center of the room a large circular edifice that resembles a large ring is a holographic projector that is capable of bringing up anything on the Galianet and also allows the occupants a look at the outside world in real time with an interactive 3D representation of any location that special ADN satellites can pick up. In an emergency event, the entire room is shifted back on hidden rails and is sent nearly 2000 feet below Ithteca's surface (if you forgotten, Ithteca is set upon a mountain that over hangs the sea and is essentially the peak of the mountain but leveled off), making the already armored bunker practically unreachable by any known means.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Central Command Empty Re: Central Command

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 am

The helicopter had arrived hours ago, and sitting in vast chamber mostly to herself now was Section Chief Renston. She was looking over a handful of missing persons reports, children disappearing at an alarming rate. The eighteen year old let out a sigh and sat back into her seat, truly disheartened by the loss. What was most disturbing and almost ludicrous were the reports on how the children were abducted. Multiple reports from parents stated that they watched their child...seem to 'phase through' their television set and then 'magically' appear as a contestant for a show run by an overly active large rabbit simply known as 'Teri The Bunny'. This...'Teri' guy, would place their children through vigorous activities and give them 'prizes' for success. However...not many succeeded for it turned out that Teri would eat the poor children who lost, and would make a slave out of a randomly selected winner.

She shivered. The thing was, Teri the Bunny was a show that was canceled nearly twenty years ago. She had seen re-runs of the show growing up, so this made it all the more disturbing for her to find out the fluffy and adorable bunny mascot and host was a being who ate children.

She brought her hands down upon her desk, atop the papers. "It's sick...I'm going to force that bastard Tenik into placing a full investigation into this till it turns my face blue. I want answers, I want to find out what exactly is this 'thing?' trying to prove by eating innocent lives!" she yelled out loud. Sure it was immature, but she couldn't help it, she wanted the bastard responsible to pay. She grips her fingers tightly, her eyes fierce dark brown orbs.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:52 pm

A dark shadowy pillar appeared. The cloud of darkness was as thick as black smoke, and within it dark blue volts of what looked like some hellish dark lightening within the ominous cloud. The blackness drifts, spilling and curling as the occupant of the personal void steps out.

Clad in a black suit, with shoes that shined to a mirror sheen and a tail coat styled overcoat was the Countess Renston's Butler, and to that end protector, T.O.M.; the perfect combination of servant and bodyguard.

The man bowed his head to the Lady, and as he coughs into his hand to announce his presence, he looks up at her with a featureless smile and his crimson eyes gleaming in the low lighting of the Briefing Room. "Lady Renston," he announced, reaching into his tailcoat's inner breast pocket and then produced a white card before approaching the madam. "Here is a note regarding an emergency that is occurring at your moon base. Shall I take you there personally?" he asked still smiling.

He knew of the chaos occurring in the vastness of Space, of course-he was the son of a spy after all. He's even been inside some of these 'invader's' vehicles; which were part grotesque and part technologically sophisticated. But since he was partially non-existent thanks to the very same genes that his father and race had, it was no wonder why none of the demonic entities onboard these vessels found out he was spying. Yes, occasionally, one may have turned their head because they felt like they were watched, but did they suspect T.O.M.? No...he found it hilarious that like any other psychic being, none of them could even read his mind...well...there was the presence in Domescadia who may have a better idea than the lowly level scum that were in the confines of space.

Yes...that ancient one who is like a fallen God...not even the Terroronian race could keep themselves fully hidden with a creature that is on par with one of those... However... since the Terroronian's were a race created by the Gods to keep Gods in check...He was sure she could only sense his presence rather than speak to him through his own shadowy mind. "I might have to introduce myself...if it comes that far. But am I going to stop this...'Invasion'? Am I going to warn the populous and go in with a flashing sword and lead the Allied troops to seek a fast victory? Of course not. Do not be ridiculous. I would at the very least only make sure that the Madam Lady Renston was not harmed... And then again...if she ordered me, that would be a different story altogether."

He folds his arm over his chest reaching for the pocket watch that hung from the chain on his vest. "What may your orders be, Madam?" he asked, his face still an expressionless and toothless grin.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm

T.O.M. wrote:A dark shadowy pillar appeared. The cloud of darkness was as thick as black smoke, and within it dark blue volts of what looked like some hellish dark lightening within the ominous cloud. The blackness drifts, spilling and curling as the occupant of the personal void steps out.

Clad in a black suit, with shoes that shined to a mirror sheen and a tail coat styled overcoat was the Countess Renston's Butler, and to that end protector, T.O.M.; the perfect combination of servant and bodyguard.

The man bowed his head to the Lady, and as he coughs into his hand to announce his presence, he looks up at her with a featureless smile and his crimson eyes gleaming in the low lighting of the Briefing Room. "Lady Renston," he announced, reaching into his tailcoat's inner breast pocket and then produced a white card before approaching the madam. "Here is a note regarding an emergency that is occurring at your moon base. Shall I take you there personally?" he asked still smiling.

He knew of the chaos occurring in the vastness of Space, of course-he was the son of a spy after all. He's even been inside some of these 'invader's' vehicles; which were part grotesque and part technologically sophisticated. But since he was partially non-existent thanks to the very same genes that his father and race had, it was no wonder why none of the demonic entities onboard these vessels found out he was spying. Yes, occasionally, one may have turned their head because they felt like they were watched, but did they suspect T.O.M.? No...he found it hilarious that like any other psychic being, none of them could even read his mind...well...there was the presence in Domescadia who may have a better idea than the lowly level scum that were in the confines of space.

Yes...that ancient one who is like a fallen God...not even the Terroronian race could keep themselves fully hidden with a creature that is on par with one of those... However... since the Terroronian's were a race created by the Gods to keep Gods in check...He was sure she could only sense his presence rather than speak to him through his own shadowy mind. "I might have to introduce myself...if it comes that far. But am I going to stop this...'Invasion'? Am I going to warn the populous and go in with a flashing sword and lead the Allied troops to seek a fast victory? Of course not. Do not be ridiculous. I would at the very least only make sure that the Madam Lady Renston was not harmed... And then again...if she ordered me, that would be a different story altogether."

He folds his arm over his chest reaching for the pocket watch that hung from the chain on his vest. "What may your orders be, Madam?" he asked, his face still an expressionless and toothless grin.
Rachel was slightly alarmed by her butlers appearance. He always seemed to do that when she was least suspecting it. "An emergency?" she questioned, her shock falling and now she was reaching for the card. She takes the index card and looks at the note scribbled upon it. "Attacked? Enemy unknown, requiring full assistance and my presence?! Tom, what's happening up there?" she asked, before crumpling the note and tossed it aside. "Damn it, just forget it-just get me up there ASAP." she commanded standing up from her seat and walked towards her Terroronian Butler.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 pm

The man simply nodded, snapping his pocket watch close, and replacing it within the pocket of his vest again. "But of course, Lady Renston. Have I ever let you down before?" he asked, his tone was rather smug sounding, making that emotionless smile almost seem cocky. He stood straight again, and took hold of her shoulder. "Let us be going then, shall we?" the clouds returned, forming from beneath T.O.M.'s feet and swelled around the two of them; their bodies were completely wrapped up by the smoky fog like cloud that spat out those dark blue electrical discharges before it faded back into the void that was T.O.M.'s own 'personal space'.

With the clouds disappearance, the two entered T.O.M.'s world, and would soon reappear in the Azula station as promised.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Lightning Bolt of the first Scout magi of the Hoard strikes here, blasting away equipment and melting the central helipad beyond anyone's ability to use or repair it. It will have to be replaced before it can be used safely again.

This was swiftly followed by a considerable bombardment of the Hoard's artillery. Several shells slammed into the ADN HQ, and the Hellfire spread all around the building fast.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down