Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bedroom

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bedroom

Post  Wargod Stratus Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Alanna rolled slightly putting her arm around Asura's waist. Alanna glared at the phone as Asura intently listened to the information coming across space and time. cat Alanna's lips curved into a mischevious smirk as she looked at the phone with disdain. With her left hand she walked her fingers up to Asura's phone holding hand slightly caressing her wrist in attempt to get the phone dislodged from Asura's fingers. "Stupid work...always ruins the fun..." Alanna thought as she attempted to proceed with her plan.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm

She shrugged, then as the words were coming through the receiver made her eyes widen. She pushed Alana aside, and stood up onto the floor. "Are you fucking me?" she shook her head. "Sorry. Yes. Yes I'll be there." she said before hanging up and went for her clothes. "I'm sorry Alana...." she felt her gut twist even as she slipped on her skirt and zipped up her shirt. "-This is urgent. I don't know when we may see each other again.." she didn't turn to her. "..Goodbye." and with that she grabbed her blade and left.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sun May 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Alanna's brow was furrowed and her skin felt warm to the touch. It had been days since Asura had left and Alanna did not have the courage to the bedroom. The commotion outside was not helping her either...there was definitely something not right about what was happening yet she could not place her finger on it. Alanna walked over to the window and looked out to see a mass of destruction and carnage that was occurring due to what appeared to be abominations in her estimation. A pain clutched in Alanna's throat and slowly traveled to her chest.

When Alanna's arm flew to her chest in agony she felt the ice crystal necklace that hung around her neck pulsating a cold breeze. Disturbed by the feeling Alanna fell backwards onto the bed and tried to remove the necklace from her body but found that her blood and muscles felt ice cold. She no longer had control of her body and her thoughts were rapidly trying to escape through her mouth yet she could feel that her mouth was stuck open in a grimace of pain.

A surge of energy ran down her spine and shocked the core of her body as waves of frozen energy radiated in bursts from her body causing a layer of frost and ice to form throughout the room. Alanna's mind was running in circles as she tried to comprehend what was happening and fight for control of her body. A dark yet calm voice spoke into her mind, "Little one, the time has come for me to reclaim my title. You have served well as my totem carrier but the world calls for the revival of a true wargod. The filth that infests this city shall now my wrath."

Alanna's thoughts suddenly stopped and she could feel her breath and heartbeat pause at the sound of the voice. Alanna's only remain thought burst out into the silence that followed the stranger's voice, "Why me?!" The cold dark voice replied, "Because you are the heir of my follower's. You are the last of the one's who once worshipped Stratus! I, Stratus, now give you the honor of realizing that your life has not been for naught but for the revival of legends!"

As Alanna's mind scrounged up the courage for one last thought to combat the force against it the defense's failed and cold energy raged through her body. A glimpse of Asura passed through the darkness of her mind before it was replaced with an image of blue fire. A blue flame expanded in circle from around Alanna's body as her body began to levitate into the air. The walls of the room starting to crack under pressure from the expanding energy that surged in the form of frost and blue fire. Slowly the form known as Alanna bent over backwards her head and feet became paralell to each other as her bare feet became encased in black pointed boots. The black material moved from the boots and slowly started to encase her legs and travel over her hips. As the material traveled over her body larger and more defined muscles burst into appearance. The black material raced across her body encasing her arms, hands, and eventually her face.

In a burst of fragmented light that shown like a brilliant rainbow the form of Alanna is no longer in view. As the bright light fades a frozen cocoon of ice is revealed with a light skinned form dressed in black with blue light blue hair is revealed inside the cocoon. Cracks start to form in the cocoon and suddenly the arms of the creature inside unfold and punch through cocoon at the same time as it's legs kick through shattering the cocoon. The ice shatters and fragments of ice crystals land throughout the now ice covered room with a ring of blue fire around the creature. The creature slowly descends with it's feet gently touching the floor of the room.

The Bedroom - Page 2 Stratus-1-2.jpg?t=1249660822

The form of the creature revealed it was male dressed in a black hooded cape with long blue hair revealed underneath the hood kept back with a black bandanna. His torso was covered by a black armored sleeveless shirt with a white/light blue longsleeve shirt underneath and a chain necklace of with a cross hanging around his neck. Upon his arms were black gauntlets decorated with ancient symbols of the wargods. The legs of the being were covered in black cargo armored pants with chain embrodiery. On his feet were black armored combat boots. In the hands of the newly formed being was large embrodiered broadsword sized weapon that appeared to be as translucent as ice itself.

The creature's eyes slowed opened revealing electric blue/green swirls of pupils as it's mouth formed a grin. He opened his mouth and in a dark, cold, and calm voice spoke, "Stratus, has returned."

A moment later in a show rainbow light and blue flame Stratus disappeared leaving the room frozen  and the blue flame slowly fading into the air.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2