Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thallius Black's Oasis

2 posters

Go down

Thallius Black's Oasis  Empty Thallius Black's Oasis

Post  Thallius Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:30 pm

This little spot of paradise is centralized somewhere in the vastness of the Great Gazatine Desert of the Domescadian Continent. It is a location marked by a somewhat shallow lake of green-blue fresh water, which at its deepest end sinks down to 20 ft. Palm trees dot around the edge of this lake, and at the center of it is a marble shrine/pedestal which has been converted into a make-shift thrown for Thallius to lay upon. It is draped with thick curtains and is cushioned by rugs 'this thick' (makes a gesture with right hand to represent 2 inches of thickness).

There are lung-fish who live in the lake, none really close to monster-like proportions, but provide Thallius with at least some nourishment if he is lacking a 'proper meal'.

-----------------

(play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0jf1TewcM)

Thallius is laying back upon his 'throne', his arms flexed behind his head and his face and torso are shielded from the beating afternoon sun. Today, at this hour, the sun was at it's zenith and most hottest, but the handsome raven haired King serpent was effectively in 60 degrees of shade. "Ah... as another day passes peacefully, I, Thallis Black will take this as a sign of the Gods that I am truly blessed with their Graces as King of the Serpents, says the King as he lazes upon his marbled throne." Thallis says in the pseudo-third person monologue that he sometimes spoke. The snake-beast enjoyed to hear the tone of his own handsome sounding deep tone, and couldn't help but be a tad envious that he couldn't make love to the sound of his own voice. Then again, with little high valued company these days and nights out here in his Oasis, he has not found time to do such. Besides, he was more likely to eat any new comers to his Oasis since he's lacked a proper 'meaty and tender, red blooded and struggling' meal in the past year and a half.

The large naga leaned back, dropping his arms at his sides and opening his large orange-yellow eyes which glowed under the deep shade of his throne. He thought about it again, and remembered about a year and a half ago, he ate his concubine/slave out of sheer boredom. One day the young half-elf just was fanning him and two days later she was a pile of skeletal remains and diamond like dung half burried in the sand away from his Oasis. She was a beautiful and tender creature, but alas, his stomach had gotten the best of him and her year of service to him had come to a somewhat grizzly end. He licked his lips with his brown forked tongue and half closed his eyes. "Thallius thinks he should go travel again, visit the world like he had when Abdel Adham, Thallius's brother in arms, was in rule. He thinks it might be a splendid idea to see what has happened since his self imposed 'isolation'. Perhaps by his travels, he will find enlightenment, great sex, expensive drink, and a decent mortal meal." he licks his palate, his forked tongue curling over his upper lips in a rapid flicking motion before returning into his mouth.

"He likes this idea. A lot." He says in a low tone, chuckling, and reached into his bowl, grabbing a red grape and tossed it into his mouth, swallowing it after briefly chewing it.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Thallius Black's Oasis  Empty Re: Thallius Black's Oasis

Post  Yumiko Izuna Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Warrior Priestess Kaileen straddles her camel tightly, almost falling off after enduring another daydream under the unrelenting Domescadian sun. It had already been two days since she left the Temple to preach her skills to the masses, also gathering intelligence on the demonic activity of areas of the world to report back to the Temple of Garmund. Although there isn't really a competition, Beijio Temple has been the official source on Demonic Activity for centuries, and Garmund Temple wanted to change that notion.

Her white robes were bright against the afternoon's sunrays, making her a blinding white dot traveling across the open desert. These robes were not very heavy, and were actually quite light and cooling to wear; not that the gap of 'lack of clothing' stretched from her exposed thighs and bikini line up past her middrif and reaching to mid breast where her underboob was exposed. A split in the cloth also ran up her back, just betwen her shoulder blades, so this also helped her against the heat exposure to some degree. Though, like all Priests and Priestess's of Garmund, her mouth and nose were covered by the high collar of her long sleeved shirt, concealing half of her face; that left exposed was her cute nose, her Beijionese shaped grey-blue eyes, and light red hair that was straight and had extended past her neck, over her shoulder blades and stopped at mid spine.

She was glistening with sweat despite the clothes she wore; the flaps of her priestess skirt swung to the beat of the camel's gait and would ocassionally fool the young priestess to believe that there was a wind blowing; but such mind games did not persist since she was born in these parts and knew what to expect of them.

"I have to make it Minktail, and then board a ship for Breland or Renoa. Renoa has had problems with demons in the past... a better place to start than no where." she thought, when something flashing caught her eye.

She turned the camel to her left, noticing the sparking diamond gems sticking from the sand. She was about to swing patially off the camel to inspect them more when movement was caught in the corner of her eye. "What was that?" Slightly tense, she resumed control of her camel and after it trotted up a short dune, Kaileen was given witness to the Oasis in all it's beauty and paradise. What had caught her eye was a moving palm plant's proms dancing high into the air. Her eyes widen for a brief second before registering the new location to her mind. "I've never seen this place before..." she told herself. Curious, she brought the Camel carefully down the slope of the dune, galloping it right under the shade of a palm before disembarking from her steed. The Scimitar on her hip clanked with the other that was on her steed's saddle as she dropped down. She took the stirrups and tied them around the tree's trunk, and slowly turned towards and headed over to the lake.

She kneels down, placing her hand in the water, scooping up the aquamarine water and hovered it above her face. She raised an eyebrow, sniffing the water which gave no scent before pulling down her high collar with her free hand, flashing her sweet colored lips briefly as she sucked the trickling water from her hand. After a quick slurp she let the collar relax back across her mouth again and stood up, clapping her hands together. The water was suprisingly sweet and refreshing, and she swallowed what she had in her mouth before rushing back to the camel and pulling out a leather canteen and a large wooden bowl from her side bags and brought it back to the lake to fill with.

"Of all my time in this desert, I've never once came across an Oasis so beautiful and with such sweet tasting water such as this; I'll have to put this area to memory next time I'm back home." she thought to herself again.

As she filled the bowl and placed it by her camel to drink from, she noticed a dark shape in the center of the lake. At first she provided little attention to the shape, and continued to fill her canteen. But for a brief glance up she thought she saw a pair of orange orbs flash at her. She blinked, maintaining her eyecontact with them before noticing them to also 'blink out' then reshine upon her. She felt unease sink into her gut, and she drops the canteen, letting it sink into the shallows as she takes a large kneeling step back, her hands upon the scimitar holstered on her left hip, ready to draw the weapon.

"Who's there?!" She hollared, feeling the sweat from the sun drip down her forehead and then creep down her neck and between the crevice of her breasts before it streaked down and around her right breast before continuing to trickle down her rather toned abdomen.

Yumiko Izuna
Yumiko Izuna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:56 am

"'I did not fully acknowledge her presence till she started to steal which was mine alone', says the King of Serpents as he looks at this intruder from his shrine." he says softly, barely a whisper to himself. The woman was wearing clothes of the Priesthood, and the blinding white flaps of the woman's skirt were blinding to look at, even from his veiled shade from his shrine.

"The King thinks that it would be in vain to attempt to allow an invitation to his bed chambers for this woman. Hm. But he does think he can make those supple and lean body to his advantage yet." he says, lowering his head slightly as he says this softly again; after which he licks his lips excruciatingly slow from left to right.
When she first drew her eyes to his own he only kept staring back, his large orange eyes blinking out to her once, her one and only warning that she and her camel were not alone.

He watched with a fang poking out over his lower lip in bemusement as she then realizes that she's been caught red handed stealing from the King's own personal waters. He could have sent a wave of his noxious toxic poisons to place her in a weakened state as well as kill the camel in the process, but it's been nearly a year and a half since his last mortal guest! He couldn't just strike her down like a unsophisticated peasant; he needed to approach this Lass with a little more class.

She was up and about, shouting to have him reveal himself from his throne. He would do no such thing, well...at least by her orders alone. "The King acknowledges your request, but gracefully declines, for he is quite comfortable outstretched upon his throne in the comfortable shade of his own shrine." he says, his shrine like throne acted like a megaphone and echoed his voice just loud enough for the woman to hear him without so much as raising his voice.

"He has witnessed you take from his lake without permission. That is not a kind gesture to show off before a king in his small but peaceful kingdom. He demands that you return what is his back to where you found it. And he then asks to seek your audience before him, unless trouble will become of your first meeting." he says calmly as he then lazily reaches behind his seat, pulling a lever which in turn did something quite amazing.

From his shrine, to the small beach where the Priestess stood, square pillars of pure white marble rose from beneath the aquamarine colored water, pushing it aside and displacing the waves till there was a shimmering stone path that cut across the lake. In the comfort of his shade, Thallius awaited the young Priestess to come hither.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumiko Izuna Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Thallius Black wrote:"The King acknowledges your request, but gracefully declines, for he is quite comfortable outstretched upon his throne in the comfortable shade of his own shrine." he says, his shrine like throne acted like a megaphone and echoed his voice just loud enough for the woman to hear him without so much as raising his voice.

"He has witnessed you take from his lake without permission. That is not a kind gesture to show off before a king in his small but peaceful kingdom. He demands that you return what is his back to where you found it. And he then asks to seek your audience before him, unless trouble will become of your first meeting." he says calmly as he then lazily reaches behind his seat, pulling a lever which in turn did something quite amazing.

From his shrine, to the small beach where the Priestess stood, square pillars of pure white marble rose from beneath the aquamarine colored water, pushing it aside and displacing the waves till there was a shimmering stone path that cut across the lake. In the comfort of his shade, Thallius awaited the young Priestess to come hither.

Cautious, Kaileen only slightly lowers her guard. "What if I refuse as well? I only took to keep me from dying in his Kingdom and to provide refreshment for my camel." She says softly to herself but does pull the tin of water away from her beast regardless. But the mention of 'trouble' was only a meager threat for the young Priestess, but she guessed it wouldn't be right to take something without a formal apology, especially from a so-called king. She finally drops her guard, and spoke up clearly for he could hear her this time: "Fine. I shall honor your Kingship's request." She says but kept a hand upon her sword. "But I keep my sword, if you want me to be-rid of that then I must sharply decline your offer and I will take my leave." she says narrowing her eyebrows towards the shrine. The marble columns that rose before her lead to the shrine, and a big part of her didn't like how shady this was. "Would that be a problem for your 'King'?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Yumiko Izuna
Yumiko Izuna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Tue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm

[quote="Yumiko Izuna]
Cautious, Kaileen only slightly lowers her guard. "What if I refuse as well? I only took to keep me from dying in his Kingdom and to provide refreshment for my camel." She says softly to herself but does pull the tin of water away from her beast regardless. But the mention of 'trouble' was only a meager threat for the young Priestess, but she guessed it wouldn't be right to take something without a formal apology, especially from a so-called king. She finally drops her guard, and spoke up clearly for he could hear her this time: "Fine. I shall honor your Kingship's request." She says but kept a hand upon her sword. "But I keep my sword, if you want me to be-rid of that then I must sharply decline your offer and I will take my leave." she says narrowing her eyebrows towards the shrine. The marble columns that rose before her lead to the shrine, and a big part of her didn't like how shady this was. "Would that be a problem for your 'King'?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow. [/quote]

She was unaware of how well the King could hear, and that only worked more to his advantage. Upon her request to keep her sword, that only made things slightly more interesting. "The King has no qualm against removing your weapon young Priestess; keep it if you wish. His Kingship bids you welcome to his throne." Came Thallius's voice again. He smiled under the shade, looking at the young woman's glistening body and her subtle movements as she breathed. Seriously, the addition of her carrying a weapon only made things all the more fun for the King of Serpents, and he welcomed the challenge if she dared to draw it forth and attempt to slay him. He himself had a pair of swords, but of finer make than her own. "The King watches as his unsuspecting guest advances, her body lithe and promising for his palette and sub-sequential hunger." He thinks as his snake like tongue slithers from between his lips, tasting her in the air before he could even lick her. As it was, she already tasted wonderful. But... he may bargain with the woman, like he said before... it would be a shame to let this meeting go to waste so quickly.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumiko Izuna Tue May 13, 2014 7:18 pm

As the Priestess made her way to the throne, she felt a pinch in her gut that told her something was off. She was glad she was able to take her weapon, one of this so called 'King''s generous exceptions, but from her standpoint it also made whoever summoned her forth to think of themselves as cocky enough to handle her regardless of her sword if they were indeed hostile. "I'll need to carry myself carefully. You never know what kind of people you'll meet out here in the desert." she thought.

As she got closer to the shaded shrine that the orange-yellow eyes had gleamed from she felt a tense sensation well up inside her. She stands before the draped shrine, her eyelids narrowed and her hand upon her sword. "What is it that you want, my lord?" She exhales then pulls away the curtains to get a better look at the King and his servant who had been talking to her.
Yumiko Izuna
Yumiko Izuna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Sat May 24, 2014 8:18 pm

As she pulled away the veil, she would come to the sight of a large, handsome half snake half man beast lounging upon his throne as he held himself up with his elbow pressed against the slab of stone that was his arm rest to hold up his head with. His large orange eyes gleamed into her eyes, and he smiled at her with a coy grin. "The King of Serpents welcomes you to his throne, and he beseeches you to remove your hand from your sword; if he wanted you dead he would have ordered it sooner." he says licking his lips. "He also has much to talk about; particularly about what you've taken from him without so much as asking his brilliance's permission." he says narrowing his eyelids.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumiko Izuna Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Thallius Black wrote:As she pulled away the veil, she would come to the sight of a large, handsome half snake half man beast lounging upon his throne as he held himself up with his elbow pressed against the slab of stone that was his arm rest to hold up his head with. His large orange eyes gleamed into her eyes, and he smiled at her with a coy grin. "The King of Serpents welcomes you to his throne, and he beseeches you to remove your hand from your sword; if he wanted you dead he would have ordered it sooner." he says licking his lips. "He also has much to talk about; particularly about what you've taken from him without so much as asking his brilliance's permission." he says narrowing his eyelids.

Kaileen paused before the massive creature. It was quite obvious that it was a demon, and her hand pulled out her scimitar by a minute fraction...then slowly sets it back in place, keeping the hand on the hilt. "My hand stays," she says looking around, seeing no one else. "Where is this King of Serpents? What have I taken but a pitcher of water for my camel?" she says to the creature, pulling reddish bangs from her eyes.
Yumiko Izuna
Yumiko Izuna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thallius Black Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:10 am

The snakeman raised an eyebrow and grinned. "The King smiles at you're folly. He ask's do you not see whom is laying before you? He is heartbroken to not be noticed by such a beautiful if not silly priestess." he says with a slithering tongue slipping from his tongue and wagging in front of her before he drew it back in. Her scent was quite palatable as he had thought. His smirk rises and he chuckles darkly. "So you know of your crime? I guess this was a willing act of transgression against his lordship, eh? The King now considers what would be suitable punishment, for one does not steal from the King of Serpents and go unpunished...unless of course, the one who steals returns what they had stolen from him." he says, narrowing his glowing orange eyes, his smile still present and his coils turning and rolling and slithering below him.

Thallius Black
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumiko Izuna Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Thallius Black wrote:The snakeman raised an eyebrow and grinned. "The King smiles at you're folly. He ask's do you not see whom is laying before you? He is heartbroken to not be noticed by such a beautiful if not silly priestess." he says with a slithering tongue slipping from his tongue and wagging in front of her before he drew it back in. Her scent was quite palatable as he had thought. His smirk rises and he chuckles darkly. "So you know of your crime? I guess this was a willing act of transgression against his lordship, eh? The King now considers what would be suitable punishment, for one does not steal from the King of Serpents and go unpunished...unless of course, the one who steals returns what they had stolen from him." he says, narrowing his glowing orange eyes, his smile still present and his coils turning and rolling and slithering below him.    

She narrowed her eyes back, if her lips were not hidden he would have seen them frowning. She took out her canteen and handed it to him. "Forgive me... your lordship. I would not want to disrupt the king of serpents now. Please, feel free to take back what I have taken from you. I meant you no dishonor." she says bowing to him. "If this matter has been settled... I shall be on my way. I have more pressing matters to attend to than to play house with a self-proclaimed king." She says, bowing once more before turning around. She didn't have time for this folly. As it was, this absurd 'King' was already getting on her nerves.
Yumiko Izuna
Yumiko Izuna
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum