Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurogasa Dojo

+2
Ikai Boontai
Arcanda
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kurogasa Dojo Empty Kurogasa Dojo

Post  Arcanda Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Dojo used and taught by the Hiitengumi VC back in the day; now it is ransacked and falling apart.

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kurogasa Dojo Empty Gambling? Sure why not!

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Ikai hiccuped after taking a sip from the cup in front of him containing sake. A bottle lay next to a deck of cards on the table in front him. Damian Handy sat across from him. "Y-ou know Damian...I never thought i'd see the day when we were playing cards for your home but -hiccup- cheers to luck!" Ikai downed the rest of the sake as he opened another bottle and filled his cup again adding some to Damian's as well.

He cut the deck of cards and dealt five cards to each of them placing the remaining cards in the middle. "Re-mem-ber the name of the g-ame is Tex-as Hold em'. I'll raise your house with t-wo years of ninjutsu training for your youngest child..." Ikai said as he looked at the pot in front of them: the deed to the kurogosa household, Ikai's legendary katana, an IOU 200 cattle, and Ikai's personal favorite an IOU from Damian for Sakura's hand in marriage.

"Y-our turn b-uddy ol' pal" Ikai said taking a drink, and then saying "a toast to peace for 18 years!" He made a motion to clank glasses with Damian before tossing his head back and throwing down the contents of his cup and filling it up once again.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Kurogasa Dojo Empty Re: Kurogasa Dojo

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Damian's face was pink. "Y...You know I have no...bloody clue what your sayin....but s-sure I'll raise the stakes...I'll give you-wwaitaminute...is it just me? or have we beeen here before?" he asked as he patted Ikai's back and knocking back another shot.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:50 pm

"Twas a night...i don't think either of us would like to re-member friend. -hiccup- since you've raised the stakes I call ...an- let's see who wins..." Ikai said shoving Damian away from him as he flipped over the appropriate cards from the deck: J o' Clubs, K o' Hearts, Q o' Diamonds, J o' Diamonds, and 2 of Spades.

Ikai looked between the cards on the table and his hand... "Wait a minute...there's supposed to be two cards in each of our hands. T-ake three of your cards and t-oss them!" Ikai took three cards and laid them sloppily on the table face down. He then laid the two remaining cards face up: Ace of Hearts, K o' Diamonds.

"Ket's see ur hand pal...don't make me beat ya!" Ikai said chuckling incoherently as he waited for the big moment to decide who won and who lost.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm

He blinked. He was unsure what he was doing-and dropped his cards. "I'm a Gunslinger...who cant play for shit-" he started as he dropped a 10, jack, queen, king, Ace of Spades.

"But...isnt that Royal flush?....Bingo?!" He laughed taking another drink before falling on his back.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

The doors slide open-and there standing in the entrence way is the cheerful smile of Izuna. "Oh...how are my two favorite men in my life-who's winning?" she said in a rather cheerful manner as she walked inside.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Damian turned his back around and blinked. "Oh...Hi there Izu...uh...yeah...hahaha we were just about to end the game-th-theres no stakes dear-" he said using his trained right hand and snatching the deeds from the pile and slipping them into his sleeves. "R-right Ikai?!" he called back to Ikai with a sudden soberness. "I thought she wasnt supposed to be back for another few days..." he thought as he gulped before adding again: "RIGHT Ikai?"
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 pm

"OH...it's you Izuna! I think I may have just won your daughter's hand in marriage...or may-be it was a deam..." Ikai said before sprawling out on the ground passed out from the sake. A few seconds after hitting the ground a loud snore could be heard reverberating from Ikai as he snoozed away the possible anger that Izuna could unleash.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Damian grabbed Ikai by the collar shaking him. "Yes a dream-a dream you have to wake up from..heheh...." he turns to Izu. "...I love you!" he said with a grin.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Izuna kept her smile. "Oh I love you too hun." she said as she rolled back her right sleeve. "I'll make it shorter this time. Just because you said I love you." she said closing her eyes as she walked deeper into the room. Soon things could be heard being slammed around and the screaming of both men being beaten by Izuna who wasnt in the mood to hear such things after the experience she had in the other town-but she hit them with love and with a smile on her face.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Ikai still dazed from the sake yelped, "Iz-una you act like the world's on fire! Jeeze...You should watch y-our temper, we don't need Yu-me copying you!" As he spoke he moved his arms forward slowly crawling across the floor to reach for one of the wooden swords that was leftover in the dojo. Even in his drunken stupor he realized he was in need of some type of protection.

Ikai's body ached as he crawled his right eye shut in a squint in an attempt to focus his sight on his target...and his only possible chance of not losing his dignity to the hands of Izuna.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 pm

A foot steps onto Ikai's hands...and standing above the foot was a young girl, crossing her arms over her chest in a blue hakama and a white kimono. She held a wooden katana in her own hands and grinned at Ikai. "Whatchya say? Master Ikai!" She then readied her sword and swung out-hitting Ikai's head and continued slamming down at him.

"Don't over do it dear-" came Izuna's sing song voice as she turned to Damian. Yume stoped for a brief second: "Ok mom!" before she continued beating Ikai again.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Damian blinked rapidly as he backed away. "Izu...I-I think i have a 'spare me' card left over-if I didnt lose it to Ikai last time-uh let me check-" he started as he then searched himself rapidly. "I dont have it-buy yourself more time Handy..." he thought to himself-rather frightened by the acts given by Yume to Ikai. "I'm sure it's in here...heheheh..." he added.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Izuna still remained smiling with her eyes closed. "Dont worry dear-you wont be needing it." she then sent her hand into certain parts of the body-pressing the nerves right and forcing her chi through them-reseting them and making him fall in a semi-paralyzed state. "Te-hee-just like our honey moon!" she commented as she stepped onto his back.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Ikai rolled on to his back and caught the sword and lifted Yume off the ground put lifting the sword. He shood the sword rapidly in an attempt to make Yume let go of the sword. As he worked to stopped getting a beat down by a ten year old the blood in his veins pumped the alcohol through him quicker so that he became slightly more sober...at least enought to state without out stuttering, "What in bloody Kansas do you think you're doing? You don't have to be a mini-me of your mother you know!"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Damian looked over to Ikai, and sighed as the foot was being pressed into his back. "I give-you win dear..." he said with tears streaming down his face. "I'm a poor excuse of a man..." he thought as he gave in to fate.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Izuna patted Damian's head. "That's better-" she then kisses his forehead and turns to Ikai and Yume-who already had another clone of herself swinging the kendo blade and slammed it over his gut-just above his private parts. "You dont pick on girls Ikai!" the ten year old cried out as the duo then trio began to pummel Ikai.

Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Damian sighed. "Spare the man Yume-he's just defective when he's drunk-alright?" he tried to reason with his daughters, feeling terrible if they accidently killed him. "God...never pictured my kids like this eighteen years ago..." he thought.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 pm

"Why did I ever decide to live with these people?" Ikai thought to himself as his body started to ache from Yume's onslaught. Ikai's mind finally had a lightbulb moment and he performed a subsitution jutsu. Where his body was being pummeled there now sat a stump that was taking Yume's hits. In the few moments that Yume would be distracted Ikai started to tiptoe out of the dojo...
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Izuna grabbed Ikai by the ear and performed the similar Hiitengumi art she had on Damian onto him-letting him drop to the ground. "Hey-you dont leave till you explain-all of you. After the two month's I've been gone-why is the house and yard a wreck? And you two are now gambling what? Property and Sakura now?" she sighed. "Alright...where is Sakura while I'm on that topic?" she asked folding her arms across her chest, though her expression still cheerful.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Damian sighed. "Well...you just got home...shouldnt you relax first...you've must have had an exhausting trip back from Kitora...heheh..." he started.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Izuna sighed, placing a hand on her head. "You have no idea Damian...it was...lets not talk about it yet...I'll go start dinner..." She said as she snapped her fingers. She was too mentally strained to carry the fight any longer-what had happened in Kitora...it was a rather traumatizing experience... She left the room and headed to the house-with Yume travling behind-but before she did she stuck her tongue out at Ikai.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Damian let out a sigh, and felt his body able to move again. He sat up, cringing as he turned to Ikai. "Hey...why do I have the feeling...last time it was shorter and deadlier?" he asked, coughing into his left hand.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 am

"Because your as drunk as much as your wife can beat you..." Ikai said stirring rubbing his head and back before standing up and tossing a kunai at a wall to test his eyesight...it failed; going out a window.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 am

A random scream could be heard-and an elderly man keels over...
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next