Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sakazaki Dojo

4 posters

Go down

The Sakazaki Dojo Empty The Sakazaki Dojo

Post  Yuri Sakazaki Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:13 am

A comfortable house with a small martial arts dojo built into the front. Used by Yuri's family and their students.
Yuri Sakazaki
Yuri Sakazaki
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Sakazaki Dojo Empty Re: The Sakazaki Dojo

Post  Roin Agan Sun May 25, 2014 10:16 pm

The Tiny Bee slowly descends upon the courtyard of the massive dojo before touching down with the ground. The engines seize and the small airship idles. Soon the occupants are able to leave the comfort of the ship to stand upon the ground of Beijio City. Roin, with her hands folded in her lap looks over to the Vice President. "Mr. Tenik, I am sorry but we were given orders to deviate from the Silver Craft till necessary. With the reports from Candace Flynn herself, you are not supposed to be within 100ft of her or her building. Till then, we must seek refuge with the Empress till the President is rescued. We cannot risk two major political leaders deaths after all." Roin says, her beautiful large purple eyes flashed before she blinked twice, waiting for the VP to descend from the vehicle.
Roin Agan
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun May 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Roin Agan wrote:The Tiny Bee slowly descends upon the courtyard of the massive dojo before touching down with the ground. The engines seize and the small airship idles. Soon the occupants are able to leave the comfort of the ship to stand upon the ground of Beijio City. Roin, with her hands folded in her lap looks over to the Vice President. "Mr. Tenik, I am sorry but we were given orders to deviate from the Silver Craft till necessary. With the reports from Candace Flynn herself, you are not supposed to be within 100ft of her or her building. Till then, we must seek refuge with the Empress till the President is rescued. We cannot risk two major political leaders deaths after all." Roin says, her beautiful large purple eyes flashed before she blinked twice, waiting for the VP to descend from the vehicle.

Rufus sighs. "You don't propose to a woman and they get fussy with ya, sheesh." he mumbles holding his head. "Pff, fine. I just hope that Revan hasn't lost his edge... but seriously, I mean, of all the places..." he starts, then looks to Roin in an irritated manner. "Why in the hell would we go to Beijio?! Don't you recall in my dossier that Empress Sango Sigara and her General Barduwulf Garamonde have a personal history with me? I'm not quite what you call 'friends' with either of them. Besides, at this rate if we come to seek shelter, seeking shelter from the Empress is asking for trouble--risking another major political death is what your doing by touching down here, Ms. Agan!" he says with a loud sigh before resting upon the foot of the stairway.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Roin Agan Mon May 26, 2014 12:20 am

She kept her physical cool but cocked an eyebrow to the VP's responses. "Mr. Tenik, it's been eighteen years since you've spoken to them in person. I'm quite sure that neither of them will be still holding a grudge for that long; you've come a long way since then. Just you wait, I'm sure they'll be open minded of our situation and allow us residency. Besides, we won't be here that long anyhow, just for the night or a day at the longest." she says closing her eyes and turned away from her employer. "Now, stick to me, Mr. Tenik as we make our way to the Palace." she started. "And...any sidetracks, you'll incur my own wrath, got that?" she says, half turning her head towards Rufus, her eyes narrow and shining with killers intent.
Roin Agan
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 am

Roin Agan wrote:She kept her physical cool but cocked an eyebrow to the VP's responses. "Mr. Tenik, it's been eighteen years since you've spoken to them in person. I'm quite sure that neither of them will be still holding a grudge for that long; you've come a long way since then. Just you wait, I'm sure they'll be open minded of our situation and allow us residency. Besides, we won't be here that long anyhow, just for the night or a day at the longest." she says closing her eyes and turned away from her employer. "Now, stick to me, Mr. Tenik as we make our way to the Palace." she started. "And...any sidetracks, you'll incur my own wrath, got that?" she says, half turning her head towards Rufus, her eyes narrow and shining with killers intent.

Rufus sighed. "Well... I guess you may have a point there. I mean... I've changed, so they may have changed too." he smiles softly. "Heh... the prospect of becoming friends with those two... it bothers me a little. Especially what I've done to them both... But since neither have sent assassins after me yet I guess I could take that as a good sign after all." he says as he stands up and follows after his secretary. "Besides... if it's between you or the Empress who'll kill me... I might as well take my chances with the Empress." he says with a slight chuckle, following her out the gate.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content