Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office

3 posters

Go down

The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office Empty The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office

Post  Cain White Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Cain's heels clicked upon the concrete floor of the warehouse that was housed in the underground tunnels, one of many locations he owned, he was forced to reside here due to the involvement of various 'external' parties.

He aided himself up the stair way, his prosthetic leg ambling with him as he placed most of his left body's weight upon the cane he was wielding. He ambled into the over looking office, closing the door behind him as he did. He needed to contact Rachael via the radio, get her into position in the Windscar wilderness. He takes a seat at the chair behind the metal desk, looking out the window to his left as his left hand claps around the radio's switch.

"Starfish, do you copy? What is your ETA for the designated position?" he asked, calling Rachael by her codename. He was currently looking over the intended subject in which he wanted to collect, and he held up the artists depiction of the creature with gentle care:

The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office Alisfieze_fateburn_xvi_zps445759c2
Cain White
Cain White
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office Empty Re: The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 am

(From Here: https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t710p125-disused-barnhouse#9913)

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Racheal had drawn her weapon from her holster, but before she could get a good shot was grabbed by Jace! "Oooof!" She exclaimed, feeling her back hit the concrete of a warehouse several hundreds of miles away! "J-Jace!!" She stuttered, feeling a mix of shock and anger. I really liked him too!! She thought, aiming the weapon at the portal and pulled the trigger- PFFT-CLICK. She glanced at her weapon remembering the apparition had removed her magazine! The only round had been the one in the chamber, and as she went to reload another clip, the portal's floating green glow faded!

"SHIIIT!" She screamed, throwing her weapon in anger! She turned to the other workers with a frown, and huddled her knees to her face and cried.

Edgar's apparition appeared before Rachel again, splitting once more from the one in the barn, following the portal trail to her.

"I tried to warn you... I explained to you why you should not try to mess with hell tech, but you would not hear me - Well you had better hear me now. I see you and your allies now, I read minds, I can trace you anywhere... If you try to mess with hell Tech that you do not understand, I will intervene, and none of you will like the results. You have tested my patience, and I am in no mood - I hope you don't make me treat you all the way I am going to have to treat Shadowlaw. You have had the only warning I intend to give..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office Empty Re: The 'Trading Company' Warehouse and Office

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:31 am

Rachael looked up at the apparition and back crawled, the other workers around her also were startled by his appearance!

"We have an intruder!" One of the workers exclaimed, alarms going off around them! It wouldn't help, since most of the staff were not available. She silently glared in a mix of anger and fear at the being before her, stumbling onto her side as she picked herself up. "Bullet's don't do shit to it! Its, like a ghost but not!" She exclaimed, turning to the being again, now with a look of dismay.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:13 am

Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael looked up at the apparition and back crawled, the other workers around her also were startled by his appearance!

"We have an intruder!" One of the workers exclaimed, alarms going off around them! It wouldn't help, since most of the staff were not available. She silently glared in a mix of anger and fear at the being before her, stumbling onto her side as she picked herself up. "Bullet's don't do shit to it! Its, like a ghost but not!" She exclaimed, turning to the being again, now with a look of dismay.

"Hmm, Alerts are meaningless, since I'm not really here. As I told you, I am a psionic apparition. This is my will made manifest for as long as I deem it so. But, I only came to deliver that warning. You are all on notice now. interfere with Hell Tech and i will have no choice but to consider you a corrupted threat, and terminate your operations entirely. I have no time for dealing with petty remunerations when your planet and your entire universe may fall into demonic hands." Edgar explained, before he focused his eyes entirely on Rachel again. "This is no bluff, and no game. I do not deal well with deliberate stupidity, and your group has done plenty of that... Now you really have no excuses, you've had ample warning. I am one foe you don't wish to cross." Edgar said, before he vanished once more into the ether.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Ferguson Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:41 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Rachael Ferguson wrote:Rachael looked up at the apparition and back crawled, the other workers around her also were startled by his appearance!

"Hmm, Alerts are meaningless, since I'm not really here. As I told you, I am a psionic apparition. This is my will made manifest for as long as I deem it so. But, I only came to deliver that warning. You are all on notice now. interfere with Hell Tech and i will have no choice but to consider you a corrupted threat, and terminate your operations entirely. I have no time for dealing with petty remunerations when your planet and your entire universe may fall into demonic hands." Edgar explained, before he focused his eyes entirely on Rachel again. "This is no bluff, and no game. I do not deal well with deliberate stupidity, and your group has done plenty of that... Now you really have no excuses, you've had ample warning. I am one foe you don't wish to cross." Edgar said, before he vanished once more into the ether.

Rachael watched him make his threat once more, before he vanished. The alarms continued to blare off, and she simply stood there with an emotionless stare. She would have to detail all this in her report to her superiors. "They're not going to be happy about this..." she thought, frowning.
Rachael Ferguson
Rachael Ferguson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down