Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stands: Locker rooms

2 posters

Go down

Stands: Locker rooms Empty Stands: Locker rooms

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri May 08, 2015 3:13 pm

A locker room left in much disrepair since the incident of 2639.... (there was no description apparently...)
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Stands: Locker rooms Empty Re: Stands: Locker rooms

Post  Tori Nakamori Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 am

Tori, with her new found bouncy assets, hopped her way into the locker area, looking for a place to shower after having... released what was left of her master in the adjacent restroom...

It was a realization that Hiko was the 'benefactor' to her newfound bouncy boobs and curvy rump, and Tori will not let her sacrifice be in vain! And she was going to shower with said new found boobies.

She giggled, removing her clothes, slipping into one of the showers and turned the faucet on.

Naked and in the steaming curtain of water, Tori felt mixed about the situation at hand now. "I...absorbed my Master... and I'm not even close to being a ninja master. How am I supposed to train if my master is swimming in the sewers now!!" she exclaimed, frowning.

With no one to answer her, she finished her shower, and slipped on a matching pair of her ninja clothes, spats pulled up around her new plush rear. She sighed, rubbing her neck and debated her available options as she made her way to the stands...
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down