Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobby and Front Desk

4 posters

Go down

Lobby and Front Desk Empty Lobby and Front Desk

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 pm

A well ornate marbled lobby, with a front desk and multiple columns that were hand sculpted from the mountain rock that this building was set into. Guarded by Chesluk rent-a-cops, and employed with many friendly bank clerks. There is an elevator to the far left of the front desk that leads one down to the bank's vaults.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Lobby and Front Desk Empty Bella arrives to check out her weapons

Post  Belladonna Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:39 am

She strode into the lavish reception her heels clicking loudly on the marble floor the sound echoing around the otherwise still chamber. The two tellers at the front desk watched her approach with interest, she was by far the best looking thing they'd seen today, and apparently she wasn't wearing very much under her coat.
"I'd like to access my vault!" Bella had noticed the looks they'd both given her and it hadn't improved her mood.
One of the tellers thought 'I'd like to access your vault too' but kept it to himself thinking he'd at the very least get fired, maybe even worse "Certainly ma'am, palm print recognition please" he indicated the scanner set in the desk.
Once her print was scanned one of the lift doors opened and she stepped in. That was why she liked this place once you were past the front desk everything else was automated. The lift would descend to her level and a monorail would then take her to the her vault. Only one person at a time was allowed on each level and of course the vaults where all alarmed.
The lift whoosed into life dropping rapidly as it took her deep into the earth.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Lobby and Front Desk Empty Re: Lobby and Front Desk

Post  Kay-Tor Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:04 am

Belladonna wrote:She strode into the lavish reception her heels clicking loudly on the marble floor the sound echoing around the otherwise still chamber. The two tellers at the front desk watched her approach with interest, she was by far the best looking thing they'd seen today, and apparently she wasn't wearing very much under her coat.
"I'd like to access my vault!" Bella had noticed the looks they'd both given her and it hadn't improved her mood.
One of the tellers thought 'I'd like to access your vault too' but kept it to himself thinking he'd at the very least get fired, maybe even worse "Certainly ma'am, palm print recognition please" he indicated the scanner set in the desk.
Once her print was scanned one of the lift doors opened and she stepped in. That was why she liked this place once you were past the front desk everything else was automated. The lift would descend to her level and a monorail would then take her to the her vault. Only one person at a time was allowed on each level and of course the vaults where all alarmed.
The lift whoosed into life dropping rapidly as it took her deep into the earth.

As Bella descended into the earth, the tellers would suddenly feel a heavy rumbling, as if there was an earthquake. Though this building was safe considering, it was as if the quake was originating from the building itself. All the creepier, the walls creaked and groaned...like if something was crawling behind them. That was impossible though, surely... the walls were solid rock set into the mountain after all...
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:19 am

The lift shuddered at first she thought she'd reached her destination but then it continued onwards, she shrugged dismissing it from her mind. When it finally halted she stepped out onto a small platform with only a metal door and a palm scanner, she pressed her hand flat against the scanner's cool surface, the door clicked whirred and clunked before swinging open. As Bella stepped daintily inside the lift whoosed away, it would return when she stepped back out.
The small chamber was well lit, inside only a metal table with two reinforced plastic carry cases sat beneath it. Taking the first she placed it on the table popping the locks and opening it, inside set in foam, her guns loaded magazines lined up beside them. Slipping off her leather coat she wriggled into her shoulder holsters, taking and admiring her twin Sig's. The irony of how ridiculous a weaponised french maid looked was not lost on her she half smiled thinking it was time for a change of clothes. Then the room shook, it was the same shudder she felt in the elevator but this was much closer, it felt like it was outside the wall!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:19 am

Belladonna wrote:The lift shuddered at first she thought she'd reached her destination but then it continued onwards, she shrugged dismissing it from her mind. When it finally halted she stepped out onto a small platform with only a metal door and a palm scanner, she pressed her hand flat against the scanner's cool surface, the door clicked whirred and clunked before swinging open. As Bella stepped daintily inside the lift whoosed away, it would return when she stepped back out.
The small chamber was well lit, inside only a metal table with two reinforced plastic carry cases sat beneath it. Taking the first she placed it on the table popping the locks and opening it, inside set in foam, her guns loaded magazines lined up beside them. Slipping off her leather coat she wriggled into her shoulder holsters, taking and admiring her twin Sig's. The irony of how ridiculous a weaponised french maid looked was not lost on her she half smiled thinking it was time for a change of clothes. Then the room shook, it was the same shudder she felt in the elevator but this was much closer, it felt like it was outside the wall!  

"Belllllaaah...." came a harsh, demonic whisper. The walls rumbled again, sounding like something was crawling within the wall, then within the floor before it moved up another wall and was in the ceiling. From the ceiling, a vicious, horned face seemed to be bevelling the stone. It was familiar yet different: it resembled a certain demon in her nightmares, yet it's head was narrower, and its horns were larger, and more menacing. Then the jaws moved as it uttered more words: "Bella...it's been so long. I see you have benefited from my gift to you. Years have passed, and yet not a day goes by and you look the same! I bet you taste the same, delicious and filling... I have not given anyone else such a gift as I had with you my sweet dear!" he says, his tongue slipping from the bevelled stone, materializing and turning from the bleak grey of stone to red and slimy. Saliva dripped from it, dripping onto Bella's left shoulder and neck. The prehensile tongue curled and swung, tracing the jaws engraved into the stone. He laughed, moving like an animated sculpture.
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:24 pm

She recoiled in horror, a chill realisation of exactly who or rather what this was made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. The sigs would do nothing to this monster, this demon, she doubted anything in her cases would even put a dent in it. Backing towards the door she stalled for time as memories of this thing and what it had done to her flooded back almost as though it was somehow releasing them in her by it's simple proximity!
"I know you, I remember you!" her hand patted the surface of the wall looking for the control panel "What do you want haven't you tortured me enough?!?" where was the control panel, not that she thought this vault could hold him even for a second, but she had more chance running than fighting or pleading of that she was certain!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Belladonna wrote:She recoiled in horror, a chill realisation of exactly who or rather what this was made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. The sigs would do nothing to this monster, this demon, she doubted anything in her cases would even put a dent in it. Backing towards the door she stalled for time as memories of this thing and what it had done to her flooded back almost as though it was somehow releasing them in her by it's simple proximity!
"I know you, I remember you!" her hand patted the surface of the wall looking for the control panel "What do you want haven't you tortured me enough?!?" where was the control panel, not that she thought this vault could hold him even for a second, but she had more chance running than fighting or pleading of that she was certain!

From Kay-tor's maw, a harrowing cackled that was more shrill than deep and menacing echoed throughout the vault's inner chamber. "Good to see you remember me, my fair Bella! However, you may see I'm not the same demon I used to be! In my slumber I grew, and you can say I have had an upgrade or two!" He says, descending from the ceiling, peeling away from the rock. He was lithe, almost wispy in form now; his clawed hands scraping across the floor. The stone seemed to melt, stretching down with his hind legs, and the long bony tail whipping out behind him, scraping the wall behind him.

He stood, hunched over despite the tall ceiling. His large head turned to one side, large reptilian looking eyes locked right onto the maid, stony lids sliding up and he blinked. His jaw dropped, a hissing gasp escaping his slick and sticky throat and revealed the long and bony teeth not made for chewing but rather grasping were trailing with saliva. "Now now..." he say, his shadow looming over Bella as he reared himself up, blocking out the ceiling lights, yet his eyes glowed in the darkness. "What shall I do?" he inquired, chuckling darkly, his voice booming off the empty walls of the vault.
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:35 am

She trembled her eyes wide fixed on the demon's drooling maw, her full red lips quivered as she fought herself in an internal conflict. Part of her was screaming to run, or to fight, to resist in some way. The other voice urged her to succumb to give herself to the demon, its velvety seduction promised her delights beyond her imagination in the monster's maw.
She shook her head and slapped a hand to her temple "What the hell did you do to me?!?" Her voice was hoarse and raspy anger, passion, and something else, was it desire?
"Why don't I age? Why don't I die?" She had a flashback another her fighting another demon, no the same demon but somehow different "Why do I want to be eaten?!?!"
She'd almost killed it, such a long time ago, and had had it's revenge she had suffered, and in her suffering she'd been changed.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 am

Belladonna wrote:She trembled her eyes wide fixed on the demon's drooling maw, her full red lips quivered as she fought herself in an internal conflict. Part of her was screaming to run, or to fight, to resist in some way. The other voice urged her to succumb to give herself to the demon, its velvety seduction promised her delights beyond her imagination in the monster's maw.
She shook her head and slapped a hand to her temple "What the hell did you do to me?!?" Her voice was hoarse and raspy anger, passion, and something else, was it desire?
"Why don't I age? Why don't I die?" She had a flashback another her fighting another demon, no the same demon but somehow different "Why do I want to be eaten?!?!"
She'd almost killed it, such a long time ago, and had had it's revenge she had suffered, and in her suffering she'd been changed.

"What? Do you not like the gift I've given you?" he asked in a very condescending way. "As a demon of Greed, I hardly ever give 'gifts'." he chuckles, on all fours he moves closer, his head as big as a dragon's now, his maw could engulf her entire upper body with ease, and he could persuade her into various scenarios if he so pleased. "Hmhmhm... theres a special bond between us, my dear. That of predator and prey. Who will be the prey and the predator everytime we meet? That is up in the air, it's all very entertaining for me, for even if I shall lose there is a chance I can come back to haunt you again, heh heh heh." He chuckles darkly, lifting his shoulders, his head a foot or so away from his. "Ah, you can't fight it... I understand. You want to feel the warmth of my Avarice within me... heh." he says, taking his right hand's claws and scraped the fingers across his scaly torso which was rather thin at the moment. "It's a large place, more than enough room for you and for others to play in." he chuckled. He remembered how there was a vampire he almost devoured as well, but she got the upper hand and fled while damaging him soundly. Still though, she was the only creature he'd partnered up with in his existence. He'd like her to join Bella as well some day.

"Do you want inside, Bella?" He asked, laughing as he opened his jaws wide, descending so she could climb in if she desired!
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:26 am

She ran her hands nervously down her hips to her thighs and back up they lifted the hem of her already short skirt revealing a glimpse of the soft flesh of her bare thighs that was emphasised by the sheer black stockings she wore. Her lips trembled even as she reached out a hand stroking his nuzzle and reaching into his mouth to caress his tongue. The door hissed open behind her and yet still she didn't move, there was no effort to flee as she looked into the demon's eyes mesmerised like a rabbit staring at a cobra. Bella didn't have to touch herself to reach and probe the folds of her sex to know she was already wet. She sobbed at how she had become so messed up how could the thought of being eaten alive turn her on so much. Suppressing a shudder she drew the monster's tongue out of it's maw and encouraged it to slurp at her full breasts.
"Well" she hissed "what are you waiting for, a written invitation!"
God she hated herself, but she couldn't stop, this demon had done something to her, changed her and now she was going to let it eat her! The clatter of her guns hitting the floor echoed around the chamber as she closed her eyes and accepted her fate!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:00 am

Belladonna wrote:She ran her hands nervously down her hips to her thighs and back up they lifted the hem of her already short skirt revealing a glimpse of the soft flesh of her bare thighs that was emphasised by the sheer black stockings she wore. Her lips trembled even as she reached out a hand stroking his nuzzle and reaching into his mouth to caress his tongue. The door hissed open behind her and yet still she didn't move, there was no effort to flee as she looked into the demon's eyes mesmerised like a rabbit staring at a cobra. Bella didn't have to touch herself to reach and probe the folds of her sex to know she was already wet. She sobbed at how she had become so messed  up how could the thought of being eaten alive turn her on so much. Suppressing a shudder she drew the monster's tongue out of it's maw and encouraged it to slurp at her full breasts.
"Well" she hissed "what are you waiting for, a written invitation!"
God she hated herself, but she couldn't stop, this demon had done something to her, changed her and now she was going to let it eat her! The clatter of her guns hitting the floor echoed around the chamber as she closed her eyes and accepted her fate!

Kay-Tor chuckled, amused by how easily he could take her. Without further preamble, the giant creature's rough and slimy tongue dragged itself across her ample and pliant breasts; her soft flesh creamy and warm to the touch. His yellow eyes bore into her crystal blue eyes with lustfully as his tongue climbed up, coating a trail of saliva up her neck with its sand paper like texture before flicking her chin up with a wet smack. "Mmmhmmhmmm... delightful!" he says, jaws gaping as he carefully and with grace drew his mouth around her...

He barely clamped around her waist, and lifted her up into the air; her lovely maid outfit dripping with wet saliva, making it shiny and almost latex like. Her body, head, shoulders, upper arms, breasts, and her toned tummy were within his dank, moist maw. The tongue coiled around her waist and he telepathically communicated with her: You can't help yourself, you want to be food for me. You always have! In your deepest recesses you know this to be true! Oh how you taste even better when your feminine body is warmed up for sex! Aye, perhaps next time I should have you fuck the daylights out of some poor chump before taking you in! Hah! If only I had a mortal body! he seemed to express his enjoyment in his sadistic display by grating his jaws, forcing her to be pinned against the ribbed roof of his mouth and the rough carpeting of his slimy tongue while her squished her breasts together and slid them left to right against his tongue, slowly slipping her bust out from that tight little outfit of hers...
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 am

she wanted to run "oh god!" she wanted to run but she was rooted to the spot shifting her weight nervously from one foot to the other. Instinctively she raised one leg bringing her thigh across in front of her sex as his maw engulfed her. She wanted to scream, instead a low moan escaped her pouting lips as his jaws closed on her. She wanted to fight to struggle, she wanted to be holding the pin on a hand grenade that she'd cleverly primed for this exact moment, instead she felt her nipples harden as her full breasts spilled from her top responding to the insistent caress of the demons tongue. She wanted to thrash to kick wildly, instead her legs moved together erotically the nylon of her stockings hissing as her thighs brushed against each other. Most of all she wanted to be horrified, disgusted, repulsed anything! To feel anything except the way she did, a part of her sobbed that this was her fate in the meantime her hand slipped into her panties and began to tease the folds of her sex seeking to orgasm as the demon ate her alive!
"I hope you get indigestion!"

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Belladonna wrote:she wanted to run "oh god!" she wanted to run but she was rooted to the spot shifting her weight nervously from one foot to the other. Instinctively she raised one leg bringing her thigh across in front of her sex as his maw engulfed her. She wanted to scream, instead a low moan escaped her pouting lips as his jaws closed on her. She wanted to fight to struggle, she wanted to be holding the pin on a hand grenade that she'd cleverly primed for this exact moment, instead she felt her nipples harden as her full breasts spilled from her top responding to the insistent caress of the demons tongue. She wanted to thrash to kick wildly, instead her legs moved together erotically the nylon of her stockings hissing as her thighs brushed against each other. Most of all she wanted to be horrified, disgusted, repulsed anything! To feel anything except the way she did, a part of her sobbed that this was her fate in the meantime her hand slipped into her panties and began to tease the folds of her sex seeking to orgasm as the demon ate her alive!
"I hope you get indigestion!"  

The demon chuckled, enjoying the silky texture of her breasts, the hardened pebbles of her nipples upon his coarse tongue. He rolled them, curled the tip of his tongue beneath them, causing them push up against her neck, dragging her upper body closer to the back of his throat. His gaping throat widened, giving her cool blue eyes a glance down a fleshy and dark tunnel. Her body was soft and warm, eliciting powerful moans from the beast himself as he suckled her body, his tongue slipping further down, over his lower jaw, lapping at her crotch, while he leaned his head back, widening his maw slightly and allowed more of her inside, her seductive legs hanging. He reached up with his right claw, his index and thumb gripping at her ass and pelvis, rubbing the cheeks of her bum with his index claw before forcing her down, his jaws closing against her thighs, separating them. Saliva soaking through her nylon stockings, and his tongue flicked at her clothed womanhood, the tip rubbing at it, sampling the delicious fluid that was building there.
Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:25 am

She cried out writhing in the demon's jaws, not a cry of anger or terror, sadness or revulsion, but one of passion. The pressure that had been building between her thighs found its release as the beast's tongue lapped at her already wet panties which clung to her sex. Her long shapely legs quivered like leaves in a breeze, her back arched breasts pushed against his tongue, her hips bucked against the tongue's probing tip. Her saliva soaked body gripped on a moment of pure ecstasy, she orgasmed, even as her head was pushed into the monster's throat she climaxed. Juices pulsed from her soaking her knickers splashing over his tongue she shuddered as she orgasmed a second time, her toes curling and pointing even as the throat rippled around her sucking her deeper. Bella gasped for breath overwhelmed by waves of pleasure a sense of sexual excitement and abandon that could never experience with a mere man. This was her life this was her existence to be food, to be nothing more than a plaything, a meal for this demon.... She sobbed as the reality of her situation sunk home. Now when it was too late, even as the rippling motions of the throat sucked her emotionally and sexually drained body down towards her fate, only now was she truly reviled and not by her demise, or the slime filled throat, but by the person this demon had turned her into! She deserved this, it was the perfect fate for someone as twisted as she had become!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Lobby and Front Desk Empty The fight back

Post  Belladonna Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:52 am

But no she wasn't going to die like this! The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she strained against her fate, her fingers stroked over the shape of the smooth metal disk she'd stuffed into her stocking tops when she first opened her weapons crate. Stabbing at the surface in desperation a small section flashed red the remote's beep unheard in the monster's jaws, the beep from the weapons cache was slightly louder though. However both beeps seemed insignificant as the bank was rocked by what seemed like another earthquake but was in fact her weapon stash detonating. Plastic explosives, grenades, ammo all went off in a massive blast that caused sections of the vault to collapse. The shockwave hit the demon and Bella blowing her out of its mouth and into the waiting elevator car. Stunned and dazed she hit the lobby button the doors closing as flame licked into the small compartment. Alarms ringing in her ears she rode towards the surface unsure if her demon was dead but certain of one thing she'd really, REALLY hurt it!

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay-Tor Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:54 am

Belladonna wrote:But no she wasn't going to die like this! The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she strained against her fate, her fingers stroked over the shape of the smooth metal disk she'd stuffed into her stocking tops when she first opened her weapons crate. Stabbing at the surface in desperation a small section flashed red the remote's beep unheard in the monster's jaws, the beep from the weapons cache was slightly louder though. However both beeps seemed insignificant as the bank was rocked by what seemed like another earthquake but was in fact her weapon stash detonating. Plastic explosives, grenades, ammo all went off in a massive blast that caused sections of the vault to collapse. The shockwave hit the demon and Bella blowing her out of its mouth and into the waiting elevator car. Stunned and dazed she hit the lobby button the doors closing as flame licked into the small compartment. Alarms ringing in her ears she rode towards the surface unsure if her demon was dead but certain of one thing she'd really, REALLY hurt it!

Kaytor's eyes widen as the place collapsed around him, knocking him into the floor. His body quivered and his body flailed as his meal cleverly made her escape. "Clever... so very clever!" he exhaled, trying to rummage out from the rubble. Damaged and stunned, the bleeding demon chuckled as he watched the elevator rise. "I love it when they run, I enjoy the challenge!" he exclaimed, pulling his injured body through the stone work, blood trailing against the wall as he made his way up.

Kay-Tor
Kay-Tor
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:13 am

A woman dressed in black quickly approached the lobby counter and the receptionist's face went pale as she knew by the look of this woman that something had gone seriously wrong...

Lobby and Front Desk 786d12f02413e8bd3bafcbf7dcad0fc9

The woman paused, and looked to the receptionist with steely eyes, before the latter ran off to grab the bank president. When he arrived, the mysterious woman began to speak:

"The city is being evacuated, the vaults need to be emptied. Our Allies are lying in the shadows to help transfer your funds to Jemial. We've had an understanding all these years... you must act fast." She then began to walk towards her vault, and one of the security guards quickly following the woman behind her. "What happened?" He asked. "Demons are threatening to take over the city leaving our order understaffed and worse yet, there's a security breach." She replied.

"How?"

"We don't know. They just appeared on our seismic detectors... we're not too worried... the pair of blips will have to contend with our Guardian..."

"Do you think they're the demons?"

"I would assume so, as Teronian Shadowblades are an exceedingly rare alternative that borders on the impossible."

"So what about this Guardian, can they handle the intruders?"

The woman paused, and turned to him with a steely glare. "Better than your lot can...sadly, we haven't had a breach since that firebrand 20 years ago."

The man, still a bit flustered by her chastising his crews abilities, but then raised a brow. "Firebrand?"

She continued to walk, the guard following her to their 'special vault'. "A Firepriest from Beijio. We had something he wanted, and he managed to bypass the banks defences, then breach our sacred lands. We had to let him live, for if he were to die the Dragon's Gate of Beijio would be torn wide open, allowing the Demon Realm a way into our lands once again. Now shut it, and help me open the vault." She commanded.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down