Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ram Shack el Inn.

3 posters

Go down

The Ram Shack el Inn. Empty The Ram Shack el Inn.

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Sleep here for the night.

The cheapest place in town; it's about "one star" as it gets-ahh no; what am i kidding me? It's barely pushing "one star" let alone a "quarter star".
Decrepit-and perfectly labeled like it's name sake.
Humans& civilized monsters:
single bed room:

50 Credit's/zill's/Gill/zak's per night.

two bed room:

100 Credit's/zill's/Gill/zak's per night.

NOTE: We do not except bribes, conterfeit money.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Ram Shack el Inn. Empty Re: The Ram Shack el Inn.

Post  Jackson Zakz Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:44 pm

A man still in vacation gear walked into the inn. He had earbuds which were attached to an iDroid 63, and the song that was playing was a 'Hamburger in Paradise':

The man pulls down his sunglasses and approaches the person behind the counter. "I'm here for a quick stay, but I only have one Gilex to my name." he says smoothly.

FLASHBACK!:

Archie Mcgraw wrote: "Jackal, good to hear ya. You have one assignment and one assignment only. Get to Jemial City and talk to the owner of the Ram Shack el Inn. I left a package there that needs to be retrieved immediately and brought to the Temple of the 12 Swords of Hiten. The package contains a highly tempermental piece that should be handled with care. I would you understand that this assignment is to break into the temple and cause some chaos. You will find underneath your pillow a debit card in the name of your alias Jackie, some papers detailing the structure of the temple and where to place the package, and finally you will find a piece of gum with two different colors. Should you be asked to surrender at any point during this assignment and see no way out simply make the two ends touch. The Wargod Stratus gave us that trick back in the day and it will always be with us. Get going Jackal...we don't have time for idle chat."

END OF FLASHBACK!:

The person looked perplex, ready to kick the tropical clad man out when he adds: "Oh, I forgot; the name's Jackie Fallon." he says leaning over the counter, pulling a pen from a nearby cup and circling his name on the registry list which stated his price of 1 gilex for a room. "My boss made some...reservations for me. I'm sure your own boss knows about this deal..." he lowers his head, his shades sliding down to the brim of his nose. "So...tell me this bud: Are you going to show me to my room? Or will I have to show myself." His eyes were devoid of life, emotionless but he had a large smirk on his face which caused the kid's skin to crawl.

"Right this way--M-M-Mr. Fallon!" he exclaimed showing him to his room by leaping over the counter and leading the way.

The man smiled. "Ah, good good. But honestly, call me Jackie lad." he says with a wide shark grin. He followed the young lad to his room, his hands stuffed into his knickers as he is then lead into the small half-star bedroom. As the kid is about to leave this man grabs him by the shoulder. The kid instantly is paralyzed, but without either looking at each other the boy hears the man in the tropical shirt state: "And...strictly off the record," he says, the hand which grabbed the shoulder producing over 50 Gilex to the kid. "...where can I find myself a nice suit?" He finishes, turning to the kid. His eyes hidden behind the thick green aviators, but his sharklike grin still persisted. The kid gulped and told him of a place nearby.

"Ah! Splendid!" he says patting the shoulder before letting the Gilex drop. He enters the bedroom and slams the door behind him.

Now by himself, Jackson removes his aviators and walks over to the pillow. Just as he was told, a debit card, the restricted papers, the package and the suicide gum. "Tch, wow Arch. You're going old school gangster here! Heh, okay okay I can dig." he says as he slips in a piece of spearmint gum and chews on it. "Hmm... well then might as well get ready." He spills an oil lantern and exits via a window, the room slowly catching fire as he's walking down the street; he had package in hand and was about to buy himself a nice suit.

Jackson Zakz
Jackson Zakz
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Remi Arcolyte Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:31 pm

From above, a pair of blue, young feline eyes watches as the man exits the fiery window. She blinks once before jumping down, landing softly upon her feet as she begins to follow the man at a moderately safe distance.
Remi Arcolyte
Remi Arcolyte
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Zakz Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Jackie pauses...but then starts walking again. He was going to be followed eh? Well, perhaps that was for the best then. Besides, he could use the company till he got to the Island that is. Hopefully it will be a good show till he would silence them too. He turns a corner and heads to the location the boy said he could get a nice suit.
Jackson Zakz
Jackson Zakz
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Remi Arcolyte Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Jackson Zakz wrote:Jackie pauses...but then starts walking again. He was going to be followed eh? Well, perhaps that was for the best then. Besides, he could use the company till he got to the Island that is. Hopefully it will be a good show till he would silence them too. He turns a corner and heads to the location the boy said he could get a nice suit.  

Those blue feline eyes blinked again in the darkness and slowly after the man departed the alley did they bounce and leap onto a dumpster before leaping up once more and catch the edge of a fire escape. It climbed the stairwell and onto the roof, curious about the man with the package. She then hops back down on a lower roof before leaping into the street again when he wasn't looking.
Remi Arcolyte
Remi Arcolyte
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum