Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Woods Clearing

+4
T.O.M.
Korwa
Fiona Hillcloud
Tesselth
8 posters

Go down

Deep Woods Clearing Empty Deep Woods Clearing

Post  Tesselth Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Tesselth felt something a miss with the winds and slowly touched down in a small clearing in the deep woods. Soon her instincts proven correctly, and she turned to the horizon.

Random Mobs wrote:

In the direction of Gailden, Ithteca to be accurate, a small, but blinding glow, and the sky around the area darkened compared to the rest of the bright sunny day. The ground trembled slightly, spilling some of the stalls in the markets contents to the ground, and the sound of a far distant explosion could be heard...

The dragoness narrowed her reptilian eyes and wondered silently what had just occurred on the larger continent miles away. She hunkered down, and the winds got stronger, causing the trees to sway as the light slowly faded and the sky returned to normal. She remained there momentarily, before extending her wings and took to the air once more. "Strange... for a moment I could have sworn I sensed something emanating from that light..." she says to herself, before soaring across the forest once more, resuming her hunt.
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Deep Woods Clearing Empty Re: Deep Woods Clearing

Post  Tesselth Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:50 am

Tess kept thinking about the land across the ocean. There was something in Ithteca she needed to check out and find out. However, the fight with that human had been taxing, and she needed to rest. Something shiny caught her eye and the massive dragon stopped mid flight, hovering as it looked at it's ankle. She chuckled. "Oh the meal's knife..." she says patting her midsection. The woman within was still alive at the moment. She could feel her kick, hear her faintly scream in an echoing fashion as her acids broke her down rather slowly. She had just woken up after all, but she would probably be dead by the time Tess woke up from her next nap.

Shrugging, she kicked her ankle, till the Scardian Blade fell. It spung and fell, glinting high above the trees before fell into the woods.

With that finished, she continued on to her lair...
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Tesselth wrote:
Fiona Hillcloud wrote:Fiona, eyes like pin pricks, encased in drool and assaulted by the velvety tongue. "It can't end like this! Oh Gods, Emir, help me! I don't want to die!" her mind screamed, kicking her calves and flexed her fingers or banged on the lower jaw of the dragon. Her breasts were pressed into her face, and seemed to keep her from being entirely engulfed by the tight throat. The squishy tongue against her body, with the ribbed roofing dragging across her back, somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was her fate, no matter how much she wished against it, there was no mistake of where she would be headed. Hope seemed quite lost, and she closed her eyes tightly, holding back tears and kicked her calves harder out of a tantrum, for her cruel fate being unjust and unfair....

"Jarrod..." she whispered, feeling her heart sink as she sobbed, her body sticky and trailing with the dragoness's slime, her hands clenched into fists, her skin turning pale and she scrunched her face, tightly closing her eyes. The echoing chasm before her gasped, hot air and the Dragoness' growls and groans of approval vibrated into her ears. Her cleavage and large, bursting breasts were plush between Fiona and the back of Tesselth's tongue, her skin shiny from the slick coat of saliva that glazed them entirely under and outside her blue dress. She felt her heart rate increase, and the walls around her began to ripple...

Tesselth could not contain her hunger any longer. She released her hold on Jarrod slightly, allowing him to see his lover's demise. The Dragoness yawned, pointed tongue forcing Fiona's legs to spread apart, while slowly tipping her head back. The tip curled around the tasty girls ass, her knees buckling upward as she slid further down, the tongue aiding her slide down. She is going down so nicely~ she thought, eyes lidded and rolling back as Fiona's head and shoulders slide into her gullet first-ULP. Kicking and wiggling only aided her further down, and the beast jerked her head gently once more-ULP; Fiona's body bulging slightly from Tesselth's thick neck, the slightly lighter purple scales smooth and rounded with the shape of Fiona's head and breasts which seemed squished tightly inside the slimy undulating throat. Tesselth yawned again, letting out garbled groaning sounds, almost as if she was wounded: "Ah-Ruuuuuu Mawuraaaw...."

The throat widened slightly with another-ULP, allowing Fiona's thighs to drift down, the tongue retreating as gravity took over and it flapped against the ribbed lower jaw. Now Tesselth's neck had an hour glass shaped bulge that was slowly drifting from the base of her jaw, distending slightly and wiggled barely due to the constricting nature of the throat. Lastly, Fiona's kicking legs, jutting out from the back of the Dragoness' throat, remained. The Dragoness lowered her head slightly, relaxing as Fiona's distended body hung and bounced at the pinnacle of Tesselth's neck. Jarrod could now see his lover, her bare feet pedaling, her toes curling and flexing to grab at anything, muffled screams and cries echoing from the chasm Fiona was slipping into-ULP.

Eyes glazed over by a white film, and yawning once more, Fiona's screams of terror and pedaling feet and calves slowly sank down the deep, velvety throat as Tesselth slowly closed her jaws together with a clack; dull coned teeth clenching together. Fiona's shape was clearly hanging from the peak of Tesselth's neck, but it was almost hard to see the bloated, wiggling scales. Her screams were muffled, as if behind thick layers of rubber and leather. Tesselth closed her eyes, savoring the moment and the tasty snack for about as long. Then, eyes still closed, she jerked her head back, her long neck forward, hot air hissing from her nostrils, making a whining groan, while her throat rippled with a "Graoowuuuuuuu", but what followed would probably resonate in Jarrod's ears for the rest of his mortal life:

Gl-Liiiick...shhhliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip......

All at once, Fiona's muffled cries vanished, overpowered by the sound of saliva rushing down a tight, constricting throat, carrying the feminine bulge into the thicker parts of the Dragoness' neck, where she vanished forever, entering the wider sections of Tesselth's throat. A slight indentation of Fiona's path could be barely visible, the scales rounding where her journey was taking her, down the length of a long bendy neck, before finally vanishing where the neck met the chest between Tesselth's shoulders.

After which, Tesselth's eyelids fluttered, the white film blinked away with a squish, and the Dragoness yawned it's jaws wide, saliva trailing from its ivory and yellowed teeth, her tongue flapping with a wet smack, the maw empty as proof that Fiona was eaten alive. Tesselth's lidded eyes showing content following an even more contented, rolling sigh:

"Hahhhhh..."

By the Creator, she was a pleasant surprise. What a feisty and plump treat she was! Now...for the male.... She thought, removing her right claw from Jarrod and scraped it against her neck and upper chest scales, rubbing the under scales with a dull rock against rock grinding sound. Her tongue danced across the dull cone shaped teeth, sticky saliva caught by the sliding tongue. Hot air wafted from the maw as she held Jarrod up. A bulge traveled up her neck from her chest, and from her nostrils and throat she expelled acrid black smoke that smelled of sulfur. The smoked curled and wafted around the young would-be hero, and soon to be second course!

Then she paused, sensing a change in the air. Blinking, the Dragoness turned towards Ithtecca with a mix of curiosity and anxiety. What was that? She wondered, and she could then hear the villagers somewhere behind her. She looked at the woman's mate, and debated scarfing him down... greed was the nature of all dragons to some extent. However, she thought something malicious though, at the same time, merciful, and she only had a limited time to perform it. Her scaly lips peeled back, revealing a twisted, devilish smile, and then spoke:

"Zu'u du hin vahdin!

...and she was delicious!"

Speaking common tongue, and showing her intelligence to the man before her at last, she bid him farewell by expelling a guttural: "Grooo-uffffblck" expelling the hot air containing the scent of death and digestion across Jarrod's body, coating him with specks of bile and saliva. She then, to slam another nail in the coffin, slipped out her silky tongue, while holding back his injured and good arm with her thumb and index claw, and traced the tip of her tongue around his crotch between his thighs, and glided up his stomach, chest, neck, chin and face; licking him with a thick coat of slime that trailed off him and her tongue. Shame I won't be devouring such a fine, heroic lad...perhaps another time, another life... she thought, and lowered her body, dropping him from a height of about 3 meters before she flexed her wings, and flapped them hard enough to yank up more trees from the woods. She generated enough lift to hover for a moment, before finally she shot up like a rocket hundreds of feet into the sky. Her wings expanded and she glides over head.

"Raoouuu

Tesselth roared overhead, leaving Jarrod to the mercy of the forest and his injuries. His lover digesting nicely inside her, Tesselth belched up smoke again, licking her teeth. She would have to hunt elsewhere for a little while, but she was glad to leave a legend behind her.

Fiona screamed, feeling her body slip and contort into the throat, her eyes winking open as she descended, becoming pin pricks as she slipped down the rippling contorting throat. Arms pinned at her side, she hardly could move left or right while in the throat, and seemed to simply hang there, lodged as she slowly was filling up the pinnacle of the Dragoness' neck. "Help me! Gods, don't let me die here! I'm too young, I'm still too young!!" she cried, her breasts flattened against her chest, her dress soaked and caked with slime. Mascara and makeup she had applied were running down her face, her lips trembling, her body wiggling in this tight throat's embrace. She could hardly breathe let alone scream due to this chamber, and could feel the cool air grip her bare toes before they too joined her inside the moist humid crawlspace. "Jarrod.... please forgive me..." she whined, sniffling at the prospect she'd never see her love again. "It's not fair! Why me? Why like this? Was I not worthy of Nesyn's blessings?! Why must I be separated from my beloved Jar---" the throat cut her rantings and ravings short as the beast her neck back and swallowed. "N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!" she screamed, shaking her head left to right, saliva and salty tears whipping from her face as she struggled against the more powerful throat muscles. She was dragged quickly by the rippling organ around her into a larger chamber big enough for a small cart, and she dropped, tumbling head over ass, before landing on her chest again on the slippery dark tunnel of death! "Oh GODS NO!!!" she exclaimed, eyes white with terror. The stench of sulfur and death mixed in the air, thick and overwhelming, causing her vision to double as she continued her slick and wet descent.

She could faintly make out the flap which separated the gland which Tesselth used to produce fire, and it closed as she slipped over it, sliding past that before the end of the tunnel, a twisted wall of flesh was before her! She faintly enjoyed the prospect that she'd break her neck before entering the terrible leather purse's stomach, but it suddenly yawned open-giving her a look into the greenish haze of her stomach as her body dropped through. "AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she shrieked, her voice cracking from wear as she entered the stinging hazy stomach. She splashed down, landing head first. The stomach wasn't that deep, as her body hit the rubbery bottom of the pool once she dipped in. Stinging sensations across her entire body forced her to surface quickly, and she coughed and wheezed at the pungent odor the stomach gave off. She dry heaved, wading in the undulating organ, having ate little to throw up, she swam around looking for something to prolong her fate. It was dark, noisy, the Dragon's heart beat could be heard thrumming around her, as well as muffled roars and voices coming from the dragon herself.

Fiona cried, clawing at the stomach wall closest to her, in her weak damaged voice she cried out: "Please, don't eat my Jarrod! Don't kill him... Am I not enough?" she whimpered at this, pressing her forehead against the slimy stomach lining. The organic chamber began to resonate, rumble and the walls came closer, crushing Fiona around her and she let out pained cries. Air rising from the stomach entered the sphincter above her and she let out another cry of disgust.

She could hear the dragon's deep, feminine like voice speak to her Jarrod and then suddenly, Fiona was on her back, splashing into the noxious bile again. She surfaced, coughing, tumbling and the acids shifted from vertical to horizontal. She could only assume Tesselth was laying down or her body was at an angle. Still though, Jarrod didn't come down to share her fate, and after some time passed, and the acids were making her skin slightly redder, she surmised he was either killed but not devoured or spared. She shivered, wading in the humid acidic bath, and began looking for ways to possibly escape.

Tesselth wrote:Tess kept thinking about the land across the ocean. There was something in Ithteca she needed to check out and find out. However, the fight with that human had been taxing, and she needed to rest. Something shiny caught her eye and the massive dragon stopped mid flight, hovering as it looked at it's ankle. She chuckled. "Oh the meal's knife..." she says patting her midsection. The woman within was still alive at the moment. She could feel her kick, hear her faintly scream in an echoing fashion as her acids broke her down rather slowly. She had just woken up after all, but she would probably be dead by the time Tess woke up from her next nap.

Shrugging, she kicked her ankle, till the Scardian Blade fell. It spung and fell, glinting high above the trees before fell into the woods.

With that finished, she continued on to her lair...

Fiona's dress was in ribbons at this point. Her breasts were exposed with their large bobbing weight unsupported and slimy now; each nipple an erect hardened rock. Her buttocks were exposed, her panties torn and eaten through. Her long legs kicking the wall rather easily now that her dress was shorter and falling off at the seams. Her red hair had been undone, the ribbon eaten through and covered her ass and face with long bangs that slicked against her flesh. She found the glass bottles of her wine and stamina potions she had picked out for the meal with Jarrod earlier, the corks eaten through and the contents of each had been emptied into the stomach perhaps a half hour or so ago. Her journal's pages floated, the ink rubbed off from the acid, but the pages themselves proved rather resilient. It had dawned on her to break the bottles and see if she could cut out the lining of the stomach. "I may end up dying as this thing's lunch, but I'm not going out alone! I'll be the last thing she ever eats!" she thought, thinking that Jarrod would have been proud of her if he had heard those words come out of her mouth.

She waded in the darkness, reaching out, and found the necks of the two stamina potions. "Perhaps you didn't know my ungrateful host, but eating certain humans can give you heart burn!" she smashes the bottles together with a loud smash, then proceeds to swim to one of the sphincters, unsure which was up or down anymore. "Hyahhh!!" she exclaimed, charging at the wall and slammed both jagged ends into the lining of the stomach. Even if she couldn't cut through, scraping the protective bile from the surface of the stomach could help increase the pain and perhaps be enough that either her acids could build up and damage the lining...or she'd throw her up! It was worth a shot, and she gave it all she had left in her as she repeatedly stabbed with her improvised weapons.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 995

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Tess was continuing towards her lair when her eyes bulged and she curled over in the air. She could feel sharp pains from her stomach, and at the same time, aggressive screams coming from the woman. "Damned wretch, should have snapped you in half before I ate you..." She snarled and did something rather unorthodox to quell her tiny attacker. She landed, not too far from the fallen blade, and crashed on all fours into the forest. She exhaled and inhaled, her mouth filling with flames that quickly died out, becoming smoke and then sucked it down. The large dragon teared up and wheezed, feeling light headed as she swallowed the dark, choking smoke. Time for you to have an eternal nap, child... she thought, as her stomach filled up with carbon monoxide and acrid smoke, removing Fiona's oxygen by more than 70% before the dragon stooped, too woozy to continue. She grumbled and roared, furling her wings and decided to trudge through the forest to the lair instead; not wanting to fall out of the sky...
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Korwa was sitting in one of the high trees limbs, legs hanging over the edge, while her long dress curled under her butt and draped over along the back of her calves, one sexy leg crossed over the other. She hummed an old Galiavan tune, and continued to draw up a new design for a dress when her ears stiffened tall, and turned to the sound of something large crashing and complaining. Blinking her large, beautiful dark blue eyes, she turned to the direction of the noise. A large dragon had landed, quite some distance from where she sat, and seemed to wobble as it walked in a deliberate direction heading southward towards Gods Steppe. "So, this is what that beast looks like...I've heard the stories, but never actually figured I'd see her. Best keep my distance, wouldn't want to become the beasts next meal. I don't like the idea of becoming dragon poo..." she thought, flipping the page of her book, and began to instead sketch Tess's likeness onto the page. She could pass it off to the next trader she saw, though she didn't need money. Her breasts bounced as she twisted her lithe frame, her narrow eyes glancing at it's direction and continued to draw the magnificent creature's form.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Tesselth wrote:Tess was continuing towards her lair when her eyes bulged and she curled over in the air. She could feel sharp pains from her stomach, and at the same time, aggressive screams coming from the woman. "Damned wretch, should have snapped you in half before I ate you..." She snarled and did something rather unorthodox to quell her tiny attacker. She landed, not too far from the fallen blade, and crashed on all fours into the forest. She exhaled and inhaled, her mouth filling with flames that quickly died out, becoming smoke and then sucked it down. The large dragon teared up and wheezed, feeling light headed as she swallowed the dark, choking smoke. Time for you to have an eternal nap, child... she thought, as her stomach filled up with carbon monoxide and acrid smoke, removing Fiona's oxygen by more than 70% before the dragon stooped, too woozy to continue. She grumbled and roared, furling her wings and decided to trudge through the forest to the lair instead; not wanting to fall out of the sky...

Fiona thought she was doing well, feeling warm blood run down her arms when the sphincter opened and she was thrown back by incredibly hot air. The air was thick, and made her choke and wheeze; her eyes tearing up and cracking red. "Gods..." she coughed, getting low, though that meant diving deeper into the acidic pool. Smoke filled up the stomach quickly, and she dropped her weapons, grasping her neck. She felt light headed, wheezing terribly and her vision though hampered already got worse. "N-no...." she coughed, feeling a headache rolling in. She fell back, breasts bobbing above the pool with a splash and twitched. "I'm....going to die after all..." she thought, closing her eyes, her hair drifting around her....

Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 995

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:
Tesselth wrote:Tess was continuing towards her lair when her eyes bulged and she curled over in the air. She could feel sharp pains from her stomach, and at the same time, aggressive screams coming from the woman. "Damned wretch, should have snapped you in half before I ate you..." She snarled and did something rather unorthodox to quell her tiny attacker. She landed, not too far from the fallen blade, and crashed on all fours into the forest. She exhaled and inhaled, her mouth filling with flames that quickly died out, becoming smoke and then sucked it down. The large dragon teared up and wheezed, feeling light headed as she swallowed the dark, choking smoke. Time for you to have an eternal nap, child... she thought, as her stomach filled up with carbon monoxide and acrid smoke, removing Fiona's oxygen by more than 70% before the dragon stooped, too woozy to continue. She grumbled and roared, furling her wings and decided to trudge through the forest to the lair instead; not wanting to fall out of the sky...

Fiona thought she was doing well, feeling warm blood run down her arms when the sphincter opened and she was thrown back by incredibly hot air. The air was thick, and made her choke and wheeze; her eyes tearing up and cracking red. "Gods..." she coughed, getting low, though that meant diving deeper into the acidic pool. Smoke filled up the stomach quickly, and she dropped her weapons, grasping her neck. She felt light headed, wheezing terribly and her vision though hampered already got worse. "N-no...." she coughed, feeling a headache rolling in. She fell back, breasts bobbing above the pool with a splash and twitched. "I'm....going to die after all..." she thought, closing her eyes, her hair drifting around her....

Rather quickly, the pain in Tess' stomach relaxed, and she could breath a deep sigh of relief. The girl was indeed a worthy meal, and despite her appearance put up a decent struggle. Her nutrients would provide Tesselth with excellent energy, despite her size. She supposed she could eat more, and she could definitely smell something delicious on the wind:

Korwa wrote:Korwa was sitting in one of the high trees limbs, legs hanging over the edge, while her long dress curled under her butt and draped over along the back of her calves, one sexy leg crossed over the other. She hummed an old Galiavan tune, and continued to draw up a new design for a dress when her ears stiffened tall, and turned to the sound of something large crashing and complaining. Blinking her large, beautiful dark blue eyes, she turned to the direction of the noise. A large dragon had landed, quite some distance from where she sat, and seemed to wobble as it walked in a deliberate direction heading southward towards Gods Steppe. "So, this is what that beast looks like...I've heard the stories, but never actually figured I'd see her. Best keep my distance, wouldn't want to become the beasts next meal. I don't like the idea of becoming dragon poo..." she thought, flipping the page of her book, and began to instead sketch Tess's likeness onto the page. She could pass it off to the next trader she saw, though she didn't need money. Her breasts bounced as she twisted her lithe frame, her narrow eyes glancing at it's direction and continued to draw the magnificent creature's form.

Tesselth turned towards the direction of the scent, sniffing. Hmm...perhaps later. She decided after some debate. She'd like to sleep for a little while so she could rest her belly and wings for the travel across the ocean. Tess then continued to walk the slow and lumbering walk back home.

[To Tesselth's lair]
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Tesselth wrote:
Fiona Hillcloud wrote:

Rather quickly, the pain in Tess' stomach relaxed, and she could breath a deep sigh of relief. The girl was indeed a worthy meal, and despite her appearance put up a decent struggle. Her nutrients would provide Tesselth with excellent energy, despite her size. She supposed she could eat more, and she could definitely smell something delicious on the wind:

Korwa wrote:Korwa was sitting in one of the high trees limbs, legs hanging over the edge, while her long dress curled under her butt and draped over along the back of her calves, one sexy leg crossed over the other. She hummed an old Galiavan tune, and continued to draw up a new design for a dress when her ears stiffened tall, and turned to the sound of something large crashing and complaining. Blinking her large, beautiful dark blue eyes, she turned to the direction of the noise. A large dragon had landed, quite some distance from where she sat, and seemed to wobble as it walked in a deliberate direction heading southward towards Gods Steppe. "So, this is what that beast looks like...I've heard the stories, but never actually figured I'd see her. Best keep my distance, wouldn't want to become the beasts next meal. I don't like the idea of becoming dragon poo..." she thought, flipping the page of her book, and began to instead sketch Tess's likeness onto the page. She could pass it off to the next trader she saw, though she didn't need money. Her breasts bounced as she twisted her lithe frame, her narrow eyes glancing at it's direction and continued to draw the magnificent creature's form.

Tesselth turned towards the direction of the scent, sniffing. Hmm...perhaps later. She decided after some debate. She'd like to sleep for a little while so she could rest her belly and wings for the travel across the ocean. Tess then continued to walk the slow and lumbering walk back home.

[To Tesselth's lair]

Korwa felt slightly unnerved when the Dragon turned towards her direction. She blinked, feeling a tad nervous and a bead of sweat trickle down the left side of her head, all the while sketching the dragons terrifying face. It then turned and continued on its way, allowing the Beast Kin to let out a sigh of relief of her own. "Too close, Koko..." she thought, giggling nervously. She watched the beast lumber off without further preamble, and finished her sketch of the magnificent being she was. "Nicely done Koko, I'm sure it would fetch nicely." she says to herself. She had... a habit of talking to herself. Travelling alone for a very long time did that to some beings, even if they were...different than most.

She decided to 'hang around' only a little longer, before dropping down gently to another branch and then to the forest floor. Her dress fluttering up with its light white silk and feather adornments; the round curves of her buttocks exposed before she landed, and the skirt and dress protected her 'modesty' once again. Her large boobs bounced with a springy motion, likely due to the strapless and backless nature of her impossible dress. Thankfully for Korwa, it was a feature exclusive to her since she was wearing it. Others could mimic her dress, but they'd lack the support wearing this magical armor does to the female form. She closed her eyes, smiling confidently and ran her right arm through her long silver hair and threw it back, letting it fall upon her bare exposed back with a hum. "Hm."

She opened her seductive eyes, and looked around with one hand on her hip, her ears twitching outward and scanned for any other noises. There didn't seem to be any other threats so she continued, walking deeper into the woods.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O.M. Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:28 pm

A crimson streak lit up the stormy sky, like a fireball. As the streak touched down into the Kilwood forest, the ground shook and became alight with flame before everything settled once again.

At the center of a smoldering crater, a space suit covered in soot and ash, lay near motionless. The occupant, however, was still breathing, albeit shallowly, their visor obscuring their face.

T.O.M.
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:05 am

T.O.M. wrote:A crimson streak lit up the stormy sky, like a fireball. As the streak touched down into the Kilwood forest, the ground shook and became alight with flame before everything settled once again.

At the center of a smoldering crater, a space suit covered in soot and ash, lay near motionless. The occupant, however, was still breathing, albeit shallowly, their visor obscuring their face.

As Korwa made her return, she noticed the newly formed crater and the barely moving body which lay in it. Not particularly driven towards random acts of kindness at a whim, she needlessly, slips on down to the crater's center and looks over the shielded space man. "Hmm..." she hums, and without opening his space suit begins to mend his wounds with Soulsilver. "I'll....return later. Rest easy for now." She says, constructing a barrier around the man before she continued on course. She of course could carry him with one hand, given her divinity and her beast kin race, but she would then appear unseemly upon her approach to Kilwood, and best look appropriate for the occasion. Still... she was sure the mortal would be fine. A part of her knew although...that whoever was inside the suit, would be someone she'd otherwise be ready to kill at a moments notice.

Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Virgil Brightblade Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:23 pm

The unkempt man lays his back upon the thick trunk of a tree, eyes closed and arms folded across his broad chest. His 'partner' lays beside him. She's been through the thickest of engagements with him, and thanks to her escaped from an early death on more than one occasion. Her thick blade was inscribed with runic symbols, a blade that could cleave a dragon in half if one had enough power behind her. Though he gave her no name, he always referred to the blade as 'her' for some reason. She shined brightly in the rays of the sun cascading through the underbrush. The other mercenaries hired by the village were gathering in this clearing as well. Dragons, monsters, explosions. It was his first time back in his homeland since his birth, and Virgil Brightblade was here on duty. He didn't even venture to Cretu, where his parents had been raised and their parents before them and so on. Instead, they took the route from Mythgarde to the North, since it was closer to where the company he was currently with had been salvaging ancient Teronian ruins off the Scardian Coast.

He sighed, finding it hard to sleep with the mercs in the camp being rowdy. They had found a bloody knife, likely belonging to the Jarrod Greywatch's mistress. While the young man was in intensive care back in the aforementioned Crown City of Cretu, his lover, one Fiona Hillcloud was digesting in the monster's belly. They were sure she was dead by now, given it had been a couple days since the incident. They weren't sure if Jarrod would make it, with science and magic just barely keeping him stable. As it were, the village feared they would be attacked by the Dragoness of the Steppe.

He decided to remain quiet till someone ordered him to do something. They were a small band of warriors, but the Village Chief said he was hiring a few other sell swords to swell their numbers a little more.

Virgil Brightblade
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Quinn Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:46 am

Virgil Brightblade wrote:The unkempt man lays his back upon the thick trunk of a tree, eyes closed and arms folded across his broad chest. His 'partner' lays beside him. She's been through the thickest of engagements with him, and thanks to her escaped from an early death on more than one occasion. Her thick blade was inscribed with runic symbols, a blade that could cleave a dragon in half if one had enough power behind her. Though he gave her no name, he always referred to the blade as 'her' for some reason. She shined brightly in the rays of the sun cascading through the underbrush. The other mercenaries hired by the village were gathering in this clearing as well. Dragons, monsters, explosions. It was his first time back in his homeland since his birth, and Virgil Brightblade was here on duty. He didn't even venture to Cretu, where his parents had been raised and their parents before them and so on. Instead, they took the route from Mythgarde to the North, since it was closer to where the company he was currently with had been salvaging ancient Teronian ruins off the Scardian Coast.

He sighed, finding it hard to sleep with the mercs in the camp being rowdy. They had found a bloody knife, likely belonging to the Jarrod Greywatch's mistress. While the young man was in intensive care back in the aforementioned Crown City of Cretu, his lover, one Fiona Hillcloud was digesting in the monster's belly. They were sure she was dead by now, given it had been a couple days since the incident. They weren't sure if Jarrod would make it, with science and magic just barely keeping him stable. As it were, the village feared they would be attacked by the Dragoness of the Steppe.

He decided to remain quiet till someone ordered him to do something. They were a small band of warriors, but the Village Chief said he was hiring a few other sell swords to swell their numbers a little more.  

"The other's said you've slain a dragon before!" exclaimed a rather upbeat voice not too far from Brightblade's ear. A woman was knelt by him, her approach swift and silent as the wind he perhaps did not hear her approach! Hunkered down, her elbows propped on her knees, leaning towards the man with her palms set upon her chin. She was smiling, cheerfully, her glasses glinting in the light of the sun; Virgil's image reflecting off of them.

"I hear they're supposed to be really tough to kill, so is it true? That you've killed one before?" she asked again, rephrasing the same question over with excitement of a child being told an exciting bedside tale before slumber.
Bailey Quinn
Bailey Quinn
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsushi Kuchiki Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:16 am

from here

Tsushi Kuchiki had left the bar some time ago, without taking heed or warning from the barman as she left both he and Kilwood behind in search of the Dragon of the Steppe. The 24 year old doubted it was her beast, the one she was after didn't have an attached legend for all she knew... and most knew of the Guardian of the Steppe... the Dragoness, Tesselth. She was, for some closure, looking for the dead woman's remains... a mix of sympathy for the town, and to make sure it wasn't her white whale... or rather, her scarred black and purple dragon. Whilst searching the woods via the direction the Dragon had been seen flying, she came across something odd in the Grass. "What have we 'ere?"

Deep Woods Clearing Shiba_kuukaku_bleach_drawn_by_yoshio_55level__9f6826e93216a4e8c102067331063cdd

The weapon was a type of cleaver/knife used by common folk of Scardia, a Scardian Razor. It was a tool and weapon, and despite its look, was a decent self defence weapon, against the likes of a dire wolf... but a dragon... well it could pierce the scales if it was lucky... and this blade was near a couple of glistening purple scales. She checked the slab of metal and noticed the engraving of 'Hillcloud'. "Jarrod Greywatch's woman was named Hillcloud..." She thought outloud while hunkered over the glinting weapon in the grass, crossing her legs as sat down. Looking at the weapon, it had definitely did its job... but upon looking at the scales she held in her hand now, sighed. "Eh... not my dragon." She sighed, tossing the scale behind her. "...May as well return the Razor, I'd doubt there be much left of her if she's swimmin' in dragon guts for more than a day or two... she's all likely shit now." Tsushi says to herself without any tact, somewhat jaded. She held the weapon and inspected it... sighing as she stood up to stow it away. She wondered if she'd ever find that beast...

Deep Woods Clearing Shiba_kuukaku_bleach_drawn_by_yoshio_55level__72c228a750ff11dbfecc969d63d3c93f

Last edited by Tsushi Kuchiki on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsushi Kuchiki
Tsushi Kuchiki
Recruit
Recruit

Daphenia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Deep Woods Clearing Empty unfinished :(

Post  Daphenia Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:46 am

Daphenia was curled up under the shade of a tree, yawning as she took a moment to bask. She was sent by that smiling bastard to look for scattered members of the 12 Swords of Beijio or Hiiten... she wasn't really sure what made the difference, even if they were former members, she had to find them and make them vanish. The thought made her empty stomach growl, as she had the perfect hiding spot to put them, but... breakfast would have to come first she supposed. She stretched her arms wide and began to slither onto the grassy earth, when her great sense of smell picked up something... appetizing on the wind. "*sniff sniff...*Ooo, Beijionese cuisine~" She licked her lips. "Delightful~"

Daphenia followed the scent swiftly and silently, before coming to the clearing. Out in the open field of high grass stood a woman crouching over something. She was busty, black haired and... lacking an arm. This made Daphenia alert, for one of the 12 was indeed... lacking an arm. The very one she was told would be in Scardia...

She grinned. How fortunate for her, she'd be literally killing two birds with one stone. She began to advance upon her target, unsheathing her dagger as she used the high grass as cover... silently slithering up to the woman from behind. As she began to rise, she bit onto the dagger's blade, allowing her paralytic venom to drift down the notches cut purposely into the blade to hold the Apophi venom...

Deep Woods Clearing Ddgfl1e-a032b657-e29c-4715-bfd6-42f237d510e8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGdmbDFlLWEwMzJiNjU3LWUyOWMtNDcxNS1iZmQ2LTQyZjIzN2Q1MTBlOC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Daphenia
Daphenia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsushi Kuchiki Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Daphenia wrote:Daphenia was curled up under the shade of a tree, yawning as she took a moment to bask. She was sent by that smiling bastard to look for scattered members of the 12 Swords of Beijio or Hiiten... she wasn't really sure what made the difference, even if they were former members, she had to find them and make them vanish. The thought made her empty stomach growl, as she had the perfect hiding spot to put them, but... breakfast would have to come first she supposed. She stretched her arms wide and began to slither onto the grassy earth, when her great sense of smell picked up something... appetizing on the wind. "*sniff sniff...*Ooo, Beijionese cuisine~" She licked her lips. "Delightful~"

Daphenia followed the scent swiftly and silently, before coming to the clearing. Out in the open field of high grass stood a woman crouching over something. She was busty, black haired and... lacking an arm. This made Daphenia alert, for one of the 12 was indeed... lacking an arm. The very one she was told would be in Scardia...

She grinned. How fortunate for her, she'd be literally killing two birds with one stone. She began to advance upon her target, unsheathing her dagger as she used the high grass as cover... silently slithering up to the woman from behind. As she began to rise, she bit onto the dagger's blade, allowing her paralytic venom to drift down the notches cut purposely into the blade to hold the Apophi venom...

Deep Woods Clearing Ddgfl1e-a032b657-e29c-4715-bfd6-42f237d510e8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzOTE4N2MtMTIzZC00OWFiLWIzMmEtZDk5OGIyNzkzNmQ5XC9kZGdmbDFlLWEwMzJiNjU3LWUyOWMtNDcxNS1iZmQ2LTQyZjIzN2Q1MTBlOC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Tsushi was still inspecting the blade when she noticed the shadow beginning to loom over her carefully. It was just enough to make her realize there was someone standing behind her. Suspicious, her chi senses now were on fire, telling her that she was in immediate danger! Timed perfectly, she swung around with the cleaver knife and clashed with the Apophi's crude, cruel looking dagger! Sparks flew, and Tsushi grits her teeth into a tight smile. "Well... morning to you too!!" The Blade says, before kicking the snake woman with her right foot, and launched herself a few feet back. Now with some distance between them, Tsushi inspected her serpentine guest and raised a brow. "Kinda rude, trying to stab someone in the back like that." She smirked, her heavy bosom bouncing as she hunkered forwards with the knife in a reverse held grip.
Tsushi Kuchiki
Tsushi Kuchiki
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down