Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

+8
Nifaen Noblewoods
Tsushi Kuchiki
Jace Farsythe
Nessvyn
Weiss Shwarzsháfer
Random Mobs
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Korwa Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Korwa's eyes leveled and narrowed on the bottle of wine, sensing that the young protege to be was unintentionally... or was it intentional? Had to be intentionally, wooing the young man she herself had called dibs on first. She was out of practice, surely, but there was a point no man would deny Korwa's affection! So to see this happening before her eyes between the two soured her mood some. "...Thanks." She snidely replied, uncorking the bottle and poured herself a glass. She watched the pair carefully with her lidded gaze, sipping at the spiced wine absently.
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Naru watched the scenario unfold with Ness, Jace and Korwa. It was somewhat funny given the state of things, that Korwa would fuss over such a small affair. She didn't help things though: "I give'm till nightfall..." she simply stated. Then the little one and Jace will be fucking till the sun rises. I sense that Ness may have released some demonic energy into Jace's mind, unintentionally manipulating his behavior. Not good, considering Korwa's apparent jealousy... Korwa's apparently part wolf from the look of it, she may just take that anger out on the poor Imp. Nessvyn doesn't even know what she's done, she's so confused by the use of her own power, she's likely still oblivious of her recent action... yet Nessy really should just roll with it, save us the trouble of having to awkwardly yank Korwa off Jace's soul sucked corpse... She thought, her lidded eyes upon the three before closing them, and taking another nonchalant sip of her green tea.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Jace Farsythe wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn frowned somewhat at Jace's comment on smelling like bread, though she did start her day get with some. Her lidded eyes and frowning demeanor however turned for the bashful when he added she was 'quite beautiful' as yet another reason. She squirmed a little, and chuckled. "Okay, now you're just being silly with me." she laughed, her face red as an apple, yet her heart raced and mind repeated the words in her head as she walked back to the table beside him. "Now lemme take one of those, you're hands are full." She says, gently pacing her hand on his, grabbing hold of one of the pitchers:

Nessvyn wrote:
Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 6 __carmelina_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_shinpo_ko__3_by_minamajikina77-dblvh0l

"Shh... don't say anything." Nessvyn seductively giggles, slowly pulling the edges of her black top upward, rolling the fabric off her plump breasts which squeeze together thanks to her elbows, her eyes full of lust as she tugs the garment slowly off her head-

She stumbled out of the weird... lucid vision, the beer spilling somewhat. She looked even redder than before and stood there with her heart racing even more! "Wh-whoa!" she gasped, gulping nervously. What... was that? Some sort of erotic day dream?! I think Korwa's eroticism is filling the room with a baleful aura! She thought, the splashed beer hitting the floor. "Oopse, heh..." she giggled, flustered and pink. "Sorry Jace, bit of a klutz I am at times." She added, sticking her tongue out at him briefly before taking the pitcher from his hand and hurried to her seat... almost anxious for Jace's return in spite of her fleeing him childishly. She took her seat, hands upon her thighs, looking down into the poured flagon of mead. That was weird... it felt real, yet not. Like walking into a dream. Was I on top of Jace? Thats preposterous, I hardly know the guy! Its Korwa's dirty talk affecting me I think. Yeah, not like I would be a suitable mate for... such activities. She told herself, feeling warm in the cheeks, slapping them to get her bearings! I gotta put myself together! You're acting suspicious and weird now!

Jace stood stark still upon feeling Nessy's hand upon his. He saw a vision of lust, and heated romance between himself and the Imp. Though fleeting, for it was over as quickly as the vision had began, he heard Ness yelp, and spill some of the amber liquid from the pitcher she wanted to take. He looked at her with empty, lust filled eyes for a moment, his body seduced by something dark and powerful which flowed secretly throughout Nessvyn's curvaceous form. It was like a siren's call, a beckoning bell and an intoxicating scent which wanted him to taste what Nessvyn had to offer! He was lost in this haze before his eyes slowly regained their lustre, and he blinked. I haven't had that happen in a long time... Nessvyn, are your demonic powers awakening? Imp or no, what you did was similar to Vampires, Sirens... and Succubi. We shared the vision and without knowing it... Nessy hexed me with a charm! He thought, staring at the young woman now huddled at the table, slapping her cheeks to be-rid of the flush of pink on her face.

He chuckled, and continued silently back, setting the bottle of wine before Korwa, and sitting beside Nessy again and poured himself a flagon. "Hey Nessy, after our drink, would you mind if you showed me around the village a little? I'm still somewhat new here." He asked casually, raising his flagon to her with a warm smile. If it happens it happens. Besides... not opposed to the idea of being mounted by this devilishly adoring Imp. He thought, smirking as he did. His vision's didn't always come to fruition. Then again... was it a vision or an accidental charm spell? Was it both? He didn't rightfully care, for in the end he was left somewhat anxious and dangerously curious to the future events.

She jumped a little when Jace spoke up, presenting his flagon to her, to meet with her own. "Huh, wha?" She asked, flustered yet, blinking rapidly with her long lashes. She stared up at him, and for a moment piece together what he had asked of her. She gulped back her nervousness some, and chuckled albeit nervously. "Oh, a tour? Y-yeah, sure thing!" She says, clanking her flagon against his. "Its not too big, so no worries on getting lost." She giggled, winking before raising the mead to her lips... thinking. ...I wonder what his lips taste like?

With such a diverse thought in her brain, she immediately downed the sweetened mead in nearly a single GULP! He eyelids twitched some, and she was a glowing pink ember with horns as she clanks the steel beer mug against the wooden table! "HAH!" she gasped, pounding on her chest hard! Dammit, I drank it down too quickly!
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Edgar reappeared from the back of the bar, but unusually he was dressed in more modern armored clothing, rather than his broken black armor.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 6 44074-3-1316977303

In fact, this was a Psionic Clone Ed sent back to check on things. He saw part of the exchange.

"Nessy, take it easy. Mead is pretty strong, even for me." He then looked over at Korwa, who seemed to be pouting and glaring at Jace and Nessvyn. "I didn't think the immortui would ever envy a pair of mortals. You surprise me yet again Korwa." The his eyes simply passed over Catherine, who had literally ate herself into a food coma, and chuckled. then he saw Narumeia, and smiled. "And you are ever the silent sentinel." Ed said with a grin.

He settled down into his former chair, and drank a small amount of whisky. "My other self is in a confrontation of sorts in the Beijio Desert badlands. I almost did something dumb and dug up a Desert Lamia Tribe's underground city, but fortunately, a rogue gunwoman stopped me. And immediately went to a mexican standoff before nearly shooting a passing elf in the face. Now, we're in a standoff again.... And that is preeeeety much where Ive been thus far." Ed explained. "Hows the party going?" he asked.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Naru glances over to Ed and smirks in silence.

Mean While...

Sofiya Pavlovena wrote:
She needed an update on agent Fong as well... she should have come back from Scardia by now...

I'll have to stop by the MIE offices and see if she's returned without my knowledge. I wonder if she found those missing agents in that Scardian Backwater... She thought, shrugging before she went about her duties as the Izhevesk Nation's Ruler.

Almost at that same moment of worry, Naru suppressed a belch containing Fong's scent. The small red haired Beijionese woman was nothing but bones now floating in a nutrient rich soup in her belly. The tiny mortal was a delicious snack, and Naru smiled fondly at the taste. I'll remember not to chew next time like I did with the first, this second female was a huge success... but now I have the urge to relieve myself... I think its time to release the prisoner so to speak. She rolled her eyes, sitting up. "I'll be back," she says, heading to the direction of the restrooms.

[To here]
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:10 am

Nessvyn wrote:
Jace Farsythe wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn frowned somewhat at Jace's comment on smelling like bread, though she did start her day get with some. Her lidded eyes and frowning demeanor however turned for the bashful when he added she was 'quite beautiful' as yet another reason. She squirmed a little, and chuckled. "Okay, now you're just being silly with me." she laughed, her face red as an apple, yet her heart raced and mind repeated the words in her head as she walked back to the table beside him. "Now lemme take one of those, you're hands are full." She says, gently pacing her hand on his, grabbing hold of one of the pitchers:

Nessvyn wrote:
Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 6 __carmelina_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_shinpo_ko__3_by_minamajikina77-dblvh0l

"Shh... don't say anything." Nessvyn seductively giggles, slowly pulling the edges of her black top upward, rolling the fabric off her plump breasts which squeeze together thanks to her elbows, her eyes full of lust as she tugs the garment slowly off her head-

She stumbled out of the weird... lucid vision, the beer spilling somewhat. She looked even redder than before and stood there with her heart racing even more! "Wh-whoa!" she gasped, gulping nervously. What... was that? Some sort of erotic day dream?! I think Korwa's eroticism is filling the room with a baleful aura! She thought, the splashed beer hitting the floor. "Oopse, heh..." she giggled, flustered and pink. "Sorry Jace, bit of a klutz I am at times." She added, sticking her tongue out at him briefly before taking the pitcher from his hand and hurried to her seat... almost anxious for Jace's return in spite of her fleeing him childishly. She took her seat, hands upon her thighs, looking down into the poured flagon of mead. That was weird... it felt real, yet not. Like walking into a dream. Was I on top of Jace? Thats preposterous, I hardly know the guy! Its Korwa's dirty talk affecting me I think. Yeah, not like I would be a suitable mate for... such activities. She told herself, feeling warm in the cheeks, slapping them to get her bearings! I gotta put myself together! You're acting suspicious and weird now!

Jace stood stark still upon feeling Nessy's hand upon his. He saw a vision of lust, and heated romance between himself and the Imp. Though fleeting, for it was over as quickly as the vision had began, he heard Ness yelp, and spill some of the amber liquid from the pitcher she wanted to take. He looked at her with empty, lust filled eyes for a moment, his body seduced by something dark and powerful which flowed secretly throughout Nessvyn's curvaceous form. It was like a siren's call, a beckoning bell and an intoxicating scent which wanted him to taste what Nessvyn had to offer! He was lost in this haze before his eyes slowly regained their lustre, and he blinked. I haven't had that happen in a long time... Nessvyn, are your demonic powers awakening? Imp or no, what you did was similar to Vampires, Sirens... and Succubi. We shared the vision and without knowing it... Nessy hexed me with a charm! He thought, staring at the young woman now huddled at the table, slapping her cheeks to be-rid of the flush of pink on her face.

He chuckled, and continued silently back, setting the bottle of wine before Korwa, and sitting beside Nessy again and poured himself a flagon. "Hey Nessy, after our drink, would you mind if you showed me around the village a little? I'm still somewhat new here." He asked casually, raising his flagon to her with a warm smile. If it happens it happens. Besides... not opposed to the idea of being mounted by this devilishly adoring Imp. He thought, smirking as he did. His vision's didn't always come to fruition. Then again... was it a vision or an accidental charm spell? Was it both? He didn't rightfully care, for in the end he was left somewhat anxious and dangerously curious to the future events.

She jumped a little when Jace spoke up, presenting his flagon to her, to meet with her own. "Huh, wha?" She asked, flustered yet, blinking rapidly with her long lashes. She stared up at him, and for a moment piece together what he had asked of her. She gulped back her nervousness some, and chuckled albeit nervously. "Oh, a tour? Y-yeah, sure thing!" She says, clanking her flagon against his. "Its not too big, so no worries on getting lost." She giggled, winking before raising the mead to her lips... thinking. ...I wonder what his lips taste like?

With such a diverse thought in her brain, she immediately downed the sweetened mead in nearly a single GULP! He eyelids twitched some, and she was a glowing pink ember with horns as she clanks the steel beer mug against the wooden table! "HAH!" she gasped, pounding on her chest hard! Dammit, I drank it down too quickly!

"Ah, I don't sweat on the little things." he chuckled, before clanking flagons with her. "Tours are nicer with pretty ladies leading them after all." he mused towards Nessvyn, winking playfully in her direction. The more and more he thought about it, the more and more he wanted to. He wanted to try his luck with the lovely, highly impressionable imp.

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar reappeared from the back of the bar, but unusually he was dressed in more modern armored clothing, rather than his broken black armor.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 6 44074-3-1316977303

In fact, this was a Psionic Clone Ed sent back to check on things. He saw part of the exchange.

"Nessy, take it easy. Mead is pretty strong, even for me." He then looked over at Korwa, who seemed to be pouting and glaring at Jace and Nessvyn. "I didn't think the immortui would ever envy a pair of mortals. You surprise me yet again Korwa." The his eyes simply passed over Catherine, who had literally ate herself into a food coma, and chuckled. then he saw Narumeia, and smiled. "And you are ever the silent sentinel." Ed said with a grin.

He settled down into his former chair, and drank a small amount of whisky. "My other self is in a confrontation of sorts in the Beijio Desert badlands. I almost did something dumb and dug up a Desert Lamia Tribe's underground city, but fortunately, a rogue gunwoman stopped me. And immediately went to a mexican standoff before nearly shooting a passing elf in the face. Now, we're in a standoff again.... And that is preeeeety much where Ive been thus far." Ed explained. "Hows the party going?" he asked.

He turned to face Edgar, who now was clad in newer clothing. "Ah, welcome back Edgar. You... get that thing done?" He asked, not wanting to bring up the Barn and the prior meeting he had with Edgar which was somewhat comical now that he thought it over. He asked this, and then subtly, swung his arm low and around Nessvyn in a cheeky manner, grabbing her right shoulder with his right hand, and pulled her close to clink his flagon playfully with hers again! Their faces practically touched as he brings forth his mead! "Ah, come now, we're in Scardia! Ness and I could probably out drink all of you!" He chuckles in a lively manner!
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:43 am

The Psionic Clone faded before it could answer, and the real Ed popped back into existence, torn armor and all.

"I'm sorry for the tardiness... A lot happened, and we are now on the clock ladies and gents. We need to go as soon as possible." Ed announced, his tone had an edge to it that brokered no argument. With that said, he strode out of the dining area and towards the room he and Narumeia picked out earlier.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:52 am

Nessvyn blushed, being so close to the human now, his arm around her, her cheek against his cheek, her flagon clinking with his. "Y-yeah!" She chuckled, blushing a deep crimson. He looked very cute from this angle... but she couldn't tell if it was the alcohol doing this to her at the moment.

Ed then, suddenly blinked out of existence and then reappeared... looking less for wear, and in tattered armor and all! She shot up from her seat, half spilling her flagon onto the table, her left horn clinging to the back of Jace's collar, picking him up as she stood from her seat, while he remained seated somewhat! "E-Ed!" The Half-Imp Dwarf slurred, before she realized poor Jace! "Ah!" She screamed, looking to Jace, helping him out. "So sorry Jace," She then turned her attention back to Ed. "What happened to your clothes? They're in total tatters!" She stumbled from the table, and followed after him. She paused as he went up stairs to the inn rooms, and then turned to face Jace, blushing. "We'll have that tour together later, kay?" She giggled, before running after Ed.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:11 am

Cat was still trying to get a firm grasp at what was occurring around her, it seemed so strange to her. She closed her eyes and sighed, before she heard Ed's voice, and looked up to see him in tattered armor. The small imp chased after him as he went up stairs. She turned to observe him climb the stairwell before vanishing. "Ed, what's happened?" She says gently, looking nervous.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Korwa Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:18 am

The demi-goddess turned her jealousy away from the imp and man, the prior of which running after the creature known as Edward or Edgar, depending on who you talked to, and shifted her attention towards the one named DRAKE. "Odd, named after a male, wingless dragon- yet you don't look the type. Scrawny, well for someone with divine powers anyway, but I do say you have such a fire behind those unique eyes of yours human..." Korwa smirked, folding her legs and raised a brow. "If you are curious, why not follow and ask? You are friends with that creature, no?" She asked rhetorically, before sipping at the wine in her glass. Before she could let the human respond, she stood up. "Anyway, all this commotion and bad wine has left me restless, I think I'll have a little walk." She pushed her seat back to the table and turned to the young man, winking at him. "Should you change your mind, my legs are always open for you, Mr. Farsythe." She giggled in a lewd manner before exiting the bar.

[to here]
Korwa
Korwa
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:22 am

Ed sat down heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. "Hungry..." he said as he started inhaling food like a whirlwind for a few seconds, stripping a whole chicken down to the bone. before washing it down with a tankard of Mighty Mammoth mead.

"Well... Lets just say, we have some friends to meet up with once we get to the outskirts of Amaine forest, and a new enemy once we enter those woods..." he began. He wanted to say more, like how he may not be able to destroy the tower outright, as there was no real way to shut off the MAKO energy reactor the Tenik Corp built in Azrond prior to the war. Which meant destroying the gate became a matter of some great difficulty as they had to infiltrate the tower and try to surgically shut the damn thing down rather than destroy the entire tower outright.

Ed thought for a moment that he felt a tingling on the edge of his senses, but ignored it in favor of satiating his hunger and replenishing his energy reserves, he would need them.

However, as he ate, his brow furrowed, and then turned to anger.... Then rage.

"Ladies... it has been a honor... but now, I must go alone. There's something I must do." And with that, Ed disappeared before their very eyes.

Edit: A few moments later, they would all feel a sensation pass through their thoughts.

"I'm sorry Ana... I'm sorry to you all... If I stay, if I continue to fight, more people will continue to die for causes they don't understand or truly believe in. Leland's family, the Zuu chicks, they are casualties of war they had no choice being a part of. Just single drops in the entire worlds of oceans of innocent blood spilled, because of me, and her chasing me across entire universes... It has to stop here. This far, no more will die for my cowardice. I will face her on her home ground now, and give her what she wants... In exchange for her leaving the mortal realms and the people therein well alone. Ana.... I pass to you the book of Esdar, the Wargod of Endings, as I should not take an artifact of this world with me when i go to that infernal realm so far away. I wish you all a fond farewell, live long in peace..."

With that, Edgar's voice fell silent for the last time, as his mind left theirs. Leaving behind only the lingering sensation of the sadness, yet determination to see his decision through to the end.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsushi Kuchiki Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"I couldn't say ma'am. I never saw the beats myself. The only one who laid eyes on the thing was Jarrod Graywatch, the lats son of the chief. And unfortunately, he just got shipped to Cretu hospital ICU. Poor kid was damn near dead..."

"Shiite..." She sighed, before standing up, knocking back the last of her whiskey. "...well, if you have any more info on the beast-" she slid the glass back at him, and then slid her hand between the cleft of her breasts, and yanked out the pleasantly smelling and surprisingly dry business card, sliding it towards him too with a wink. "If you see a dragon with a scar down its left eye, big'n ugly, purple black in color... lemme know and I'll pay you for its removal." she chuckled, turning her blue eyes away from him as she yanked out her kiseru and lit it with a match. "...lets just say its personal..." She explained nodding to her lack of a right arm from above the elbow. "Either case," she removed the pipe. "Gunna locate your dragon who nearly killed that Jarrod Graywatch kid an' ate his bride... this one, tis it not the one I'm lookin' for... I'm not slayin' mind you, lest I needs to." She explained, exhaling a bluish black plume of smoke from her pipe before walking out of the pub.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 6 Shiba_kuukaku_bleach_drawn_by_yoshio_55level__9f6826e93216a4e8c102067331063cdd
Tsushi Kuchiki
Tsushi Kuchiki
Recruit
Recruit

Hiyori Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Natala Covenport Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:00 am

A motorcycle rolls into the village, so off the beaten path there were moments where she thought the bike would get stuck in the soft earth or mud, but thankfully her custom adjustments made it bearable. Natala Covenport's sexy well rounded ass jiggled as she descended from her bike one thick and shapely leg at a time; clad in taut black leather that shimmered in the sun, her body's curves were accented nicely. She removed her helmet, shaking her small twintails out, and the silk black bandanna with decorative flames on it adorned her forehead. Her rounded glasses transitioned from orange to clear as she looked around the quaint village. "Like stepping back in time, heh. Good place to hide." She commented, before setting her helmet onto her bike. Her cropped leather jacket swayed due to the movement of her large, bouncing bosom. Those sweater pillows weren't like her boss', but they were good at grabbing both wanted and unwanted attention, especially with the tattered bandeau wrapped around said tits. She was a short woman, curvy as hell as suggested, but she had some muscle to her too; her toned stomach was intimidating, and her arms had some meat on them- she wasn't a frail little gal, she had some beef to her feminine appearance.

She entered the bar, making her way over to the counter and slapped down some cash. "For a room with a view and a beer." She smiled, sliding her curvy rump onto the bar stool and leaned onto the counter; her breasts resting on the flat surface as she checked through her phone for specifics of her visit to the small village...
Natala Covenport
Natala Covenport
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6