Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:20 am

The Dragon's tooth Tvern and Inn has several rentable rooms, including 3 private suites of rooms (Kinda like appartments with 3 bedrooms, self contained kitchen, bathrooms with lavatories, and a loungeroom complete with entertainment systems.). These are cleaned twice daily, or on customer request should the need arise. Rooms are around 50 gil per night, and private suites are 200 a night. Each room and suite is soundproofed against the noises of the bar and restaraunt below.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Re: Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Nessvyn Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:56 am

Ness made her way up the steps to the second floor after waving the strange pair off. If they were still in town later, she wouldn't mind conversing with them on a more 'physical scale'. On the second floor now, she heads to Doloric's office, and knocks. "Hey, Doloric, you in there?" She asked, slowly testing the knob and pushing the door inward.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Re: Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Random Mobs Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:02 am

Ness would hear the reply of the deep voiced Doloric saying "It's open Ness."

Doloric was busily filing out order forms and paperwork for the replacement table. "Gods damn troublemakers, coming in here and scaring my customers... Not enough trouble with dragons and explosions... Oh, hey Ness. How can I help you?" The massive 7 foot long bearded Doloric said, immediately letting a smile cross his weathered skin.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:12 am

Random Mobs wrote:Ness would hear the reply of the deep voiced Doloric saying "It's open Ness."

Doloric was busily filing out order forms and paperwork for the replacement table. "Gods damn troublemakers, coming in here and scaring my customers... Not enough trouble with dragons and explosions... Oh, hey Ness. How can I help you?" The massive 7 foot long bearded Doloric said, immediately letting a smile cross his weathered skin.

She grinned. "Well, your twin brother certainly put a number on them damn punks, that is for sure!" she says sticking her tongue out at him, before leaning against his desk. "So, I remember Old Man Winters was quite a regular here Doloric, I was curious if he ever mentioned about his crazy construction plan, you know that bunker he was planning on when Tenik took up arms against the masses once again, yada yada so on and what nut." She asked, giggling at the end of that.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:20 am

Doloric smiled at the slight sarcasm. "You mean the big fella who smashed Des's nose? Naw, he aint my brother, tho I could see what gave you that impression."

Doloric listened to Ness's question before stroking his now slightly greying beard in thought. "Huh, Last I heard, the crazy old coot was diggin up under the old barn on the north edge of the village. Hey, didn't Eldrik and Vod say that's where those punks squat in now?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 am

Random Mobs wrote:Doloric smiled at the slight sarcasm. "You mean the big fella who smashed Des's nose? Naw, he aint my brother, tho I could see what gave you that impression."

Doloric listened to Ness's question before stroking his now slightly greying beard in thought. "Huh, Last I heard, the crazy old coot was diggin up under the old barn on the north edge of the village. Hey, didn't Eldrik and Vod say that's where those punks squat in now?"

She chuckled. "Yeah, he may as well be your brother." She then nodded, listened in. "Yeah, but we can't technically kick them out, they pay for the place." she says frowning. She sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah I wanted to see if those rumors were true. If Old Man Winters actually did make that bunker of his. If such a thing exists... well, we may have a place to keep the sick, elderly and young till this dragon business is taken care of." she says, chuckling hopefully.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:05 am

"They may pay for the place, but they are scarin visitors and customers away from the village, plus they are outsiders. I dunno why Vod allows them in no questions asked. Winters will wasn't even read out before he got their offer..."

When Nessvyn made her intention and mission known to Doloric, he looked at her for a few moments before a smile started creeping on his features. "Hmmm, If the bunker is in the barn, then village business trumps the punks claim. We can force them out on their ungrateful asses and do it legally."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:32 am

Random Mobs wrote:"They may pay for the place, but they are scarin visitors and customers away from the village, plus they are outsiders. I dunno why Vod allows them in no questions asked. Winters will wasn't even read out before he got their offer..."

When Nessvyn made her intention and mission known to Doloric, he looked at her for a few moments before a smile started creeping on his features. "Hmmm, If the bunker is in the barn, then village business trumps the punks claim. We can force them out on their ungrateful asses and do it legally."

She nodded with a smile. "Sounds like a plan!" she says backing away. "I can go and get the authority to remove them by Vod, and I'm sure others in the village may have some fun to rightly kick those assholes out for good!" she exclaimed smiling.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:49 am

Doloric nodded but then held up a hand. "Better wait till nightfall Ness. We don't wanna cause a scene. Those bastards may be armed, or have something worth puttin up a real fight for. Especially after what happened downstairs, or even the events of earlier today. We best be careful for now."

Doloric had a distinct feeling something was gonna happen between the strangers, and the punks. If they were lucky, the punks would out themselves in public, and that;d give even more reason to oust them from town, or even get warrants for searches and arrests.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:14 am

Random Mobs wrote:Doloric nodded but then held up a hand. "Better wait till nightfall Ness. We don't wanna cause a scene. Those bastards may be armed, or have something worth puttin up a real fight for. Especially after what happened downstairs, or even the events of earlier today. We best be careful for now."

Doloric had a distinct feeling something was gonna happen between the strangers, and the punks. If they were lucky, the punks would out themselves in public, and that;d give even more reason to oust them from town, or even get warrants for searches and arrests.

Ness nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. Never know what they could pull out of their asses at the last minute." she then pulls away. "I think I may just head to Doomhammer's shop then, see if he needs any help with his trip preparations." she says with a smile, backing away before waving. "I'll see you later then!"
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:52 am

Ed opened the door to his room and immediately set about tidyng up and packing. he removed the tattered remnants of the ebony chainmail shirt he still had on, along with the torn ebonthread robes, and the straps to his satchels and bandolier. He set the damaged armor aside along with the chest and backplates, pauldrons and gloves, he kept the belt, waistguard, loincloth, taset and armored grieves and boots on him. He packed the discarded armor into the backpack, leaving the bandolier and satchel bags out, then started packing the few belongings he had packed onto the furniture back into the backpack.

He'd need to buy several sets of camping supplies and tents, along with bedrolls, and a weeks set of supplies and provisions. This was not going to be easy...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:12 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed opened the door to his room and immediately set about tidyng up and packing. he removed the tattered remnants of the ebony chainmail shirt he still had on, along with the torn ebonthread robes, and the straps to his satchels and bandolier. He set the damaged armor aside along with the chest and backplates, pauldrons and gloves, he kept the belt, waistguard, loincloth, taset and armored grieves and boots on him. He packed the discarded armor into the backpack, leaving the bandolier and satchel bags out, then started packing the few belongings he had packed onto the furniture back into the backpack.

He'd need to buy several sets of camping supplies and tents, along with bedrolls, and a weeks set of supplies and provisions. This was not going to be easy...

Nessvyn enters the room she saw Ed slip into, and stands behind the giant who was now shirtless:

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 2015-03-05_000182

She stumbles, slightly from the intoxication and her top heavy nature as she took a step forward. "Ed, what happened to the armor you had on? You look like you've been through a meat grinder..." She lifts some of the items ready for packing, inspecting them. "Hmm... these materials could be useful..." She then turned to him. "Did you gather the materials I asked for you to grab, by the way?" She slurred.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:30 am

Ed turned a little and looked back at Ness. "Oh that... I had a bit of an altercation last night and the front plate of the chest armor got torn off taking the majority of torso chainmail with it."

When asked about the materials ness asked him to fetch for his new armor, Ed was fortunate to make some runthroughs of the shops in the Lamia city and other places on his way.

"I think so... it's all in the pouches." he said as he reached over to the backpack, opening it up, then his pair of satchel bags, the pouches on his bandolier, and the box satchels on his belt. Other than Esdar's book, Ed placed the needed materials content into a spare knapsack he had.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 32847-0-1463432245

"I do not know how much longer I'll be here, We're meeting another team outside of the Amaine Forest very soon."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed turned a little and looked back at Ness. "Oh that... I had a bit of an altercation last night and the front plate of the chest armor got torn off taking the majority of torso chainmail with it."

When asked about the materials ness asked him to fetch for his new armor, Ed was fortunate to make some runthroughs of the shops in the Lamia city and other places on his way.

"I think so... it's all in the pouches." he said as he reached over to the backpack, opening it up, then his pair of satchel bags, the pouches on his bandolier, and the box satchels on his belt. Other than Esdar's book, Ed placed the needed materials content into a spare knapsack he had.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 32847-0-1463432245

"I do not know how much longer I'll be here, We're meeting another team outside of the Amaine Forest very soon."

She looked over the bag, rummaging through the materials. "Well, I can't make your gear on the road. I need to make use of my shop. You'll need to give me at least a day, day and a half to get the outfit together..." The half Imp Dwarf goes through the pockets and realizes they were two items short... "Huh... you need a Gunslinger Stetson and Gunslinger Long Coat... surprised you found some DarkSEED armor though, that stuff's very rare..."
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am

Nessvyn wrote:She looked over the bag, rummaging through the materials. "Well, I can't make your gear on the road. I need to make use of my shop. You'll need to give me at least a day, day and a half to get the outfit together..." The half Imp Dwarf goes through the pockets and realizes they were two items short... "Huh... you need a Gunslinger Stetson and Gunslinger Long Coat... surprised you found some DarkSEED armor though, that stuff's very rare..."

Ed tapped his beard for a moment. "Oh yeah, almost forgot."

He then took out the rolled up tattered long coat Leland gave to him from one of the satchels. he could only imagine the coat in it's prime, but it was the wrong color and far too small as it was, so using the material to make a new peice of clothing seemed to be of prime use.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Arrow-HELLBOY-LEATHER-DUSTER-COAT-143423

Then he reached into the backpack's main pouch and pulled out the other required peice, a black Stetson as requested, also from leland's person.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 9832-DEFAULT-l

"I do believe that is everything." Ed stated, before he removed the other parts of his current armor, using a bedsheet as cover for his modesty, one strange woman seeing him naked on this planet was already one too many. He placed the remainder of the armored robes, including the head circlet from his other box pouch, on the bed.

"And that is literally everything I own, right down to the skin on my back." Ed said.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:56 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Nessvyn wrote:She looked over the bag, rummaging through the materials. "Well, I can't make your gear on the road. I need to make use of my shop. You'll need to give me at least a day, day and a half to get the outfit together..." The half Imp Dwarf goes through the pockets and realizes they were two items short... "Huh... you need a Gunslinger Stetson and Gunslinger Long Coat... surprised you found some DarkSEED armor though, that stuff's very rare..."

Ed tapped his beard for a moment. "Oh yeah, almost forgot."

He then took out the rolled up tattered long coat Leland gave to him from one of the satchels. he could only imagine the coat in it's prime, but it was the wrong color and far too small as it was, so using the material to make a new peice of clothing seemed to be of prime use.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Arrow-HELLBOY-LEATHER-DUSTER-COAT-143423

Then he reached into the backpack's main pouch and pulled out the other required peice, a black Stetson as requested, also from leland's person.

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn 9832-DEFAULT-l

"I do believe that is everything." Ed stated, before he removed the other parts of his current armor, using a bedsheet as cover for his modesty, one strange woman seeing him naked on this planet was already one too many. He placed the remainder of the armored robes, including the head circlet from his other box pouch, on the bed.

"And that is literally everything I own, right down to the skin on my back." Ed said.

Nessvyn saw the coat and hat flop near the other materials, and she grabs them, inspecting them. "Ooo nevermind. Hmm... seems a bit small for you, and they seen better days... but I can reverse engineer their magic and design, repurpose it to your measurements I collected already, and-" She turned around and then let out a surprised cry! "Ack, wh-what the hell Ed?! Where's your pants!" She cried, covering her eyes with her fore arm. Her face was red as an apple, and she turned away from the storm giant of a man, his modesty preserved by only a simple sheet! "I-I-I don't need that! Keep your pants on!" She stammered, feeling warm in the face and all over.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:21 am

Nessvyn wrote:Nessvyn saw the coat and hat flop near the other materials, and she grabs them, inspecting them. "Ooo nevermind. Hmm... seems a bit small for you, and they seen better days... but I can reverse engineer their magic and design, repurpose it to your measurements I collected already, and-" She turned around and then let out a surprised cry! "Ack, wh-what the hell Ed?! Where's your pants!" She cried, covering her eyes with her fore arm. Her face was red as an apple, and she turned away from the storm giant of a man, his modesty preserved by only a simple sheet! "I-I-I don't need that! Keep your pants on!" She stammered, feeling warm in the face and all over.

Ed simply walked into the ensuite, bedsheet and blanket in tow, and closed the door. "May as well use the whole armor if ya can." he said through the door, even as flashes of light and the sound of linen and cloth being torn and restitched.

When he re-emerged, he was wearing a normal, if somewhat throwback set of clothes!

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn SR-npc-Hod

"Looks like I owe the owners for a new set of bedlinens. Shouldn't be a problem" he said. "Now, I guess I'm stuck here for at least the next 24 to 48 hours, then I gotta take Narumeia to Cretu Hospital to help her keep a promise she made, and deliver a message to the Royal Guards on behalf of Anastasia, before we all can go to Amaine and meet up with Leland and Ana. I hope those two take my advice and don't enter the forest before we can get there..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:28 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

Ed simply walked into the ensuite, bedsheet and blanket in tow, and closed the door. "May as well use the whole armor if ya can." he said through the door, even as flashes of light and the sound of linen and cloth being torn and restitched.

When he re-emerged, he was wearing a normal, if somewhat throwback set of clothes!

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn SR-npc-Hod

"Looks like I owe the owners for a new set of bedlinens. Shouldn't be a problem" he said. "Now, I guess I'm stuck here for at least the next 24 to 48 hours, then I gotta take Narumeia to Cretu Hospital to help her keep a promise she made, and deliver a message to the Royal Guards on behalf of Anastasia, before we all can go to Amaine and meet up with Leland and Ana. I hope those two take my advice and don't enter the forest before we can get there..."

Ness turned when she heard the door close, face still red when Ed re-emerged with a full set of clothes. She was reminded of one of the wood cutters in the village looking at him.. She blinked, as he seemed to run through a to do list, when she heard the names Ana and Leland. "Anastasia and Leland...?" She asked, turning to the armor pieces he discarded, figuring that the storm giant was right, and she may as well use them. She collected the pieces, and glanced back at the taller man. "So those are the ones you went off to see?" She asked, as she gathered her materials. "What are they like?"
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:31 am

Ed smiled a little as he thought about the odd pair. "Ones a... tormented Gunslinger who suffered a recent tragedy. The other is an Elven Royal guard of Scardia who has been alive as long as I have. She's.... Well she has asked me to deliver a message to a trusted friend who lived here..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:55 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled a little as he thought about the odd pair. "Ones a... tormented Gunslinger who suffered a recent tragedy. The other is an Elven Royal guard of Scardia who has been alive as long as I have. She's.... Well she has asked me to deliver a message to a trusted friend who lived here..."

Ness blinked, and turned to face him, before looking at the duster and hat. The name. "Leland McKelly...?" She blinked, her eyes wide as she looks back down at the clothing. "Wow... talk about recruiting... you straight up asked one of heroes of the era...to join us! Wait, these are HIS?!" She gasped. It felt odd holding relics of a Hero of the Sephiroth War's equipment... but it was such shoddy shape! She was curious about the tragedy bit, but she knew it was best not to pry. "Wow, he even gave you his coat and hat. I thought it would be hard for you to take one from a Gunslinger, but to have Leland McKelly's coat and hat handed to you is something else!" She chuckled, before the mention of the elf's friend. "Hm? A message from a soldier of the guard?" Ness blinked, before thinking it over. There were a few people in the village who were part of the Scardian Foreign Legion actually...

"There a name? Or description?" She asked, wondering if she could help.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:07 am

Nessvyn wrote:Ness blinked, and turned to face him, before looking at the duster and hat. The name. "Leland McKelly...?" She blinked, her eyes wide as she looks back down at the clothing. "Wow... talk about recruiting... you straight up asked one of heroes of the era...to join us! Wait, these are HIS?!" She gasped. It felt odd holding relics of a Hero of the Sephiroth War's equipment... but it was such shoddy shape! She was curious about the tragedy bit, but she knew it was best not to pry. "Wow, he even gave you his coat and hat. I thought it would be hard for you to take one from a Gunslinger, but to have Leland McKelly's coat and hat handed to you is something else!" She chuckled, before the mention of the elf's friend. "Hm? A message from a soldier of the guard?" Ness blinked, before thinking it over. There were a few people in the village who were part of the Scardian Foreign Legion actually...

"There a name? Or description?" She asked, wondering if she could help.

Ed laughed a little. "He had a bit of a battle with some sort of vultures from what he told me" Ed explained as he sat down again. "He said he needed some replacement clothing and was about to bin his current clothes, so I asked him if I could have them since I knew you needed the materials." When Ness mentioned that Leland is a hero, Ed frowned a little, sadly. "There are no heroes in war..." he uttered, the memories of innumerable wars he participated in over the centuries flashed through his mind's eye.

When asked about Ana's friend, he thought back to her memories she sent him. He picked up a loose page of parchment from the sidetable, and held it before his face for a moment as he closed his eyes. A few second passed before he opened them again, and a bright multicolored light erupted from them as he imprinted his memory onto the page like a photograph!

In a few seconds, shape and color began to form as the light filled details into the picture...

Rooms and Suites of the Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Captain_of_ana_s_unit_complete_by_anastasiadfaizland_dd2hfth-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGQyaGZ0aC1kNGEyYzhlNS0xZjRjLTRkYjEtYTlkNC0wNDMyODJmNWU0MTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTgwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Once completed, Ed closed his eyes, and the light behind his closed eyes slowly dimmed and faded back to nothingness before he opened them again.

He handed Nessy the picture. "His name is Gesskar Death-Fist. Ana truly wanted to pass her message onto him."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 am

"Vultures?" She raised a brow, then shrugged. Her ears twitched at the sullen sound in Ed's voice upon mention of the word 'hero'. She didn't know how to respond to that. Then, she watched the man sketch out the shape of a man, and with eerie accuracy and photo like quality, he sketched a semi familiar face.

"Captain Death-Fist! Ah yeah, he's with the SFL. He needed a leather holster for his new gun his commander gave him a month or so ago. I don't remember if he's still in the village, he may have headed to the Barracks in Cretu, but he generally visits the pub with a few of his mates when he's in town!" She says with a smile. "I have to say Ed, your powers sure are something else!" She giggled.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:23 am

Nessvyn wrote:"Vultures?" She raised a brow, then shrugged. Her ears twitched at the sullen sound in Ed's voice upon mention of the word 'hero'. She didn't know how to respond to that. Then, she watched the man sketch out the shape of a man, and with eerie accuracy and photo like quality, he sketched a semi familiar face.

"Captain Death-Fist! Ah yeah, he's with the SFL. He needed a leather holster for his new gun his commander gave him a month or so ago. I don't remember if he's still in the village, he may have headed to the Barracks in Cretu, but he generally visits the pub with a few of his mates when he's in town!" She says with a smile. "I have to say Ed, your powers sure are something else!" She giggled.

"They do come in handy, from time to time" Ed replied to the quip about his powers. He certainly didn't want to frighten the little half imp woman with the true origins of said power, so said nothing.

"Hmm, I am debating whether or not to leave the letter here, or take it with us to Cretu. I know he is stationed there, but I know nobody except those I've met here..." Ed explained.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:44 am

"I sure say they do!" She giggled, before he debated what to do with the letter. "Hmm... that's your call. I'm sure which ever you choose will have the same result... what's the message say?" She asked, while gathering the materials for the outfit.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:56 am

Nessvyn wrote:"I sure say they do!" She giggled, before he debated what to do with the letter. "Hmm... that's your call. I'm sure which ever you choose will have the same result... what's the message say?" She asked, while gathering the materials for the outfit.

Ed looked at Nessy when she asked if he had opened the letter. "No, I have not. I don't think it wise to poke around in a person's particulars like that, especially when she has a sword and a gun and knows how to use it."

He internally debated whether or not to leave the package here in Kilwood, or bring it with him to Cretu and leave it with the other Royal Guardsmen. He trusted the honor of the villagers to at least keep the package safe until it's recipient arrived, but then again, the Scardian military would be able to ensure it got delivered to it's target promtly.

The dilemma had Ed scratching his beard as he thought.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next