Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

+8
Nifaen Noblewoods
Tsushi Kuchiki
Jace Farsythe
Nessvyn
Weiss Shwarzsháfer
Random Mobs
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:53 pm

The Dragon's Tooth Tavern and inn remains the sole drinking establishment of Kilwood Village. It is the village's watering hole, where the locals mix with the travelers and visitors. Business includes Restarannt food, entertainment with a stage and dance floor, TV rooms, and several bars. Several clean private suites of rooms are available for travellers looking for rest for however long they can afford. Room service is available. The owner of the establishment is Doloric Cloudscraper, a venerable giant of a man who's family has run the tavern for generations.

The reputation of Dragon's tooth is generally very good, the food is hot and delicious, the drinks are cold, frothy and of excellent quality, and the rooms are always spotless. That's not to say the bar games and general rowdyness doesn't sometimes get out of hand. However, nobody breaks Doloric's rules, as the man is not only well respected, but can personally see to troublemakers making it to Dr. Heine's office very quickly by himself. Troublemakers know not to overstep in the presence of Doloric or his staff.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:02 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:"A happy ending despite being poisoned? How does that work out?" she asked, still perplexed but honestly feeling curious about the story being told to her. Ed's realm sounded fascinating at the very least.  

As they got into the thick of the town, Naru dismounted, and handed Ed Snow White's reins. She stood there in the street, feeling slightly awkward. It was strange, not being stared at, ignored and brushed aside; and it only took the removal of her horns by Edgar's glamour.

As Ed was talking to her about reservations, her attention wandered elsewhere. She was looking at a stall, selling chocolate. She quickly handed over 20 Gilex for at least, ten bars. "I haven't been able to buy chocolate for ages!" she thought, smiling as she took the bars graciously and turned to Ed, her smile fading quickly as she blinked. "What?"

She turned away, quickly slipping many of the bars into her pack, and threw one to Edgar. "Well then, lets get started.." She added quickly rushing to the Tavern's doors with a brisk step in her movement.

Ed smiled slightly. "The poison of the apple was a curse of eternal sleep. Her body was comatosed for weeks, and left in the company of her friends, the 7 dwarves. But the curse had a loophole. If she were to receive a kiss from one who truly loved her, she would be revived. The witch never believed that anyone would find a cold corpse lovely, but someone came for her who did. That man was a prince, and a chivalrous soul. When he kissed her cold, nearly lifeless lips, he breathed life back into her like a miracle of god. In truth, he unknowingly broke the curse and revived her. Her dwarf companions were overjoyed." he looked into Naru's eyes. "The moral for children in this story is that no matter the adversity, no matter the odds, love, and and a strong will, can find a way to true happiness."

Edgar tied off the reins, and asked the stable lad to give Snow White a stable, and handed him the food for the horse, plus a tip of about 20 gil. The young lad happily obliged and took the horse around back of the tavern.

Ed pocketed the chocolate bar with a grin. he could see how happy she was at not being immediately persecuted by mortals for her appearance. For her, it was almost like a dream. The simple act of buying something sweet made her happy, and that brought a smile to his face. He had to wonder at the persecution she must have suffered. And that immediately made him almost consider his mothers words. "We were banished for freedom of thought, thrown aside and judged guilty... Now our children are guilty even though they never even did anything! In the eyes of others, our offspring are born guilty!" her voice railed at him. He had to admit, that was at least partly true...

he pocketed the offered chocolate bar, and watched her stammer then indignantly walked into the tavern. He just hoped she wouldn't make herself sick by trying to eat the chocolate all at once. or any other sweet deserts offered by the tavern's restaraunt. And he followed Narumeia into the tavern.

She was still blushing slightly, thinking of the story. "Could a kiss truly revive a person from death? I've heard of similar magical skills in the world, but by the power of this mans 'love'" she thought of the word for a moment. She couldn't ascertain what the feeling was. She's heard the word, understood the concept, but never really 'felt' it. At least, she wasn't sure if she had or not. She had a deep admiration for her sister, which could be love too, but it wasn't the same as described for the Prince in the story. "Humans have such strange concepts...or perhaps I'm simply over thinking it." she added in her mind, and then thought of Jarrod. He was sort of princely described in the story; he was this village chieftains son she understood from the village chatter around them. That made him at least heir to this village. And while she read his heart, she herself had said to him that he was a good man. A chivalrous man...

She could see her face was red in the mirror behind the bar, feeling that strange alien feeling inside her and bit her lip, shaking her head. It was still strange seeing herself as human...

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn Naru%20Human_zpsmez0xai6

She then saw Edgar enter, and she walked to the barman behind the counter. There was a sign which read about the lodgings and was unsure which to choose from, but then gave in to her purse, since she was lacking coin on hand. "One room and ale, please." she said, handing over 60 of the platinum coins from her purse. She looked about the room. It wasn't exactly the first time being in a Tavern before, she'd traveled after all. She wasn't used to not being stared at with a mix of fear and hate. Not that it happened everywhere...just most places.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:08 am

Ed entered the main reception after Narumeia, but as she tried to book a room, he shook his head and said "Don't worry about that for now Narumeia, you don't have much gil yourself so this one is on me." he said

Ed simply thumped down a pair of large gold bars and asked for two suites. one for himself, and one for Narumeia, and paid for her ale, as well as a fresh bottle of whisky for himself.

The receptionist went pale a little and stuttered, but handed over the keys at the site of two LARGE gold bars placed in his hands. With a grin, Ed awaited for the drinks and then looked to Narumeia.

He wondered why Narumeia took off like she did, it seemed her mind was a flurry of trying to understand what love was, and he sighed. Some things demons didn't teach or understand.... Even humans barely understood the concept except at it's most base level. Ed, being alive a long damn time now, and had experienced love, and it's cost once, knew the emotion better than he thought now. Especially now with his psionics. He went to go give Narumeia her key and her drink, and perhaps assist her with her struggle if she asked.

"Are you alright Naru?"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed entered the main reception after Narumeia, but as she tried to book a room, he shook his head and said "Don't worry about that for now Narumeia, you don't have much gil yourself so this one is on me." he said

Ed simply thumped down a pair of large gold bars and asked for two suites. one for himself, and one for Narumeia, and paid for her ale, as well as a fresh bottle of whisky for himself.

The receptionist went pale a little and stuttered, but handed over the keys at the site of two LARGE gold bars placed in his hands. With a grin, Ed awaited for the drinks and then looked to Narumeia.

He wondered why Narumeia took off like she did, it seemed her mind was a flurry of trying to understand what love was, and he sighed. Some things demons didn't teach or understand.... Even humans barely understood the concept except at it's most base level. Ed, being alive a long damn time now, and had experienced love, and it's cost once, knew the emotion better than he thought now. Especially now with his psionics. He went to go give Narumeia her key and her drink, and perhaps assist her with her struggle if she asked.

"Are you alright Naru?"

She blinked, and put away her coin. "Thanks.." she said, her stoic stare still plastered to her face as she looked for a both to sit at. She found one, and sat at one end, when Ed appeared before her asking if she was alright.

"Hm?" She hummed, looking at him as he handed her both Ale and key. She grinned, nodding thankfully as she took them. "It's just...I don't know. I've always struggled understanding human emotions. Its from the way I was raised. My mother...wasn't exactly the best teacher either." she said, keeping her tone low, as to not raise suspicion. She watched the fizz at the top of her glass pop and froth, while playing with the small brass key in her other hand. "Then there's been this pain in my stomach and chest when ever I begin to wonder about the boy. I...I don't know if its residue from looking into his memories with his mate, and its like having spider venom in the blood stream, I feel like my stomach's empty, my heart begins beating non stop, and my body feels hot and...." she then looked at Ed, who's face seemed a lot...redder now. "What?" she asked, blushing, biting her lower lip worriedly.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:54 am

Narumeia wrote:She blinked, and put away her coin. "Thanks.." she said, her stoic stare still plastered to her face as she looked for a both to sit at. She found one, and sat at one end, when Ed appeared before her asking if she was alright.

"Hm?" She hummed, looking at him as he handed her both Ale and key. She grinned, nodding thankfully as she took them. "It's just...I don't know. I've always struggled understanding human emotions. Its from the way I was raised. My mother...wasn't exactly the best teacher either." she said, keeping her tone low, as to not raise suspicion. She watched the fizz at the top of her glass pop and froth, while playing with the small brass key in her other hand. "Then there's been this pain in my stomach and chest when ever I begin to wonder about the boy. I...I don't know if its residue from looking into his memories with his mate, and its like having spider venom in the blood stream, I feel like my stomach's empty, my heart begins beating non stop, and my body feels hot and...." she then looked at Ed, who's face seemed a lot...redder now. "What?" she asked, blushing, biting her lower lip worriedly.

Ed's red face didn't suppress the smile he had on his face, he understood now what troubled Narumeia. "Hmm, it sounds like you touched on the couples emotional attachment to each other, and that emotion was love." Ed realised he may actually have to explain what love is, since Succubi usually only deal in the physical attraction called lust. They understood what that was, but that was only a pale shadow of what the real emotion behind it was.

"You obviously know what lust is, and perversion. Those are but pale shadows of love. Lust is but desire in it's base state, desire to mate and breed, basic animal instincts, but love is a very sentient mortal concept, it's what lust and desire can bloom into if both partners allow it. it transforms a person from merely desiring a good fuck, into being willing to live with them, fight for them, and die for them. It is the same sort of emotion a parent has for their children, unconditional love, the willingness to even sacrifice oneself for the safety of their loved one. In a way, is very similar to what you feel for your sister. In the case of a mating couple, it is the desire to build and raise a family together, and raise their young to adulthood. The luckiest couples will eventually grow old and die together. That is the ultimate human dream, to find someone to love, and live with them, raise a family with them, and eventually to grow old and die together. Nothing matters more than that, that is something all the money, all the power, and all the glory in the world can never buy." Ed explained this in the only way he knew how, His former wife, Himiko had the power of almost a continent behind her, but that was never what attracted them together, it wasn't her political power, her personal power, or all the wealth of the world, it was something... unconditional, something more primal. He himself was willing to tear half of Asia apart when he could not find her, despite searching for decades.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:49 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:She blinked, and put away her coin. "Thanks.." she said, her stoic stare still plastered to her face as she looked for a both to sit at. She found one, and sat at one end, when Ed appeared before her asking if she was alright.

Ed's red face didn't suppress the smile he had on his face, he understood now what troubled Narumeia. "Hmm, it sounds like you touched on the couples emotional attachment to each other, and that emotion was love." Ed realised he may actually have to explain what love is, since Succubi usually only deal in the physical attraction called lust. They understood what that was, but that was only a pale shadow of what the real emotion behind it was.

"You obviously know what lust is, and perversion. Those are but pale shadows of love. Lust is but desire in it's base state, desire to mate and breed, basic animal instincts, but love is a very sentient mortal concept, it's what lust and desire can bloom into if both partners allow it. it transforms a person from merely desiring a good fuck, into being willing to live with them, fight for them, and die for them. It is the same sort of emotion a parent has for their children, unconditional love, the willingness to even sacrifice oneself for the safety of their loved one. In a way, is very similar to what you feel for your sister. In the case of a mating couple, it is the desire to build and raise a family together, and raise their young to adulthood. The luckiest couples will eventually grow old and die together. That is the ultimate human dream, to find someone to love, and live with them, raise a family with them, and eventually to grow old and die together. Nothing matters more than that, that is something all the money, all the power, and all the glory in the world can never buy." Ed explained this in the only way he knew how, His former wife, Himiko had the power of almost a continent behind her, but that was never what attracted them together, it wasn't her political power, her personal power, or all the wealth of the world, it was something... unconditional, something more primal. He himself was willing to tear half of Asia apart when he could not find her, despite searching for decades.

She rose her voice: "T-that is--!" lowering it after she realized, blushing vehemently and grabbed her mug with both hands, her pensive expression returning, though with added rouge in her face. "Then....this is love?" She asked, her sapphire eyes looking away, at her frothy mug. She did understand lust and desire, she was after all a succubi, though she hadn't exactly siphoned a man's soul through sexual interaction in quite some time. In fact, she only had done it once, shortly after mother had been murdered. Danua and herself needed a place to stay, and there was that damnable man who lusted for Danua, though she was still young, even for a half demon then... She gripped the mug a little tighter, flushing the thoughts away... of the enjoyment, the pleasure of turning that bastard into a hollow husk. The lust, the desire of fucking the dark soul out of him....

She rubbed her eyes, shaking her head. "I've...never felt the emotion before I met him. So you are saying... I am feeling love towards the boy?" She continues. With the concept more easily understood... it made sense. It was as if she could tap into his mate's emotional attachment to Jarrod, and looking at how she had been acting around the boy, acting as a silent guardian, wasting her energies on stabilizing him and eating his would be predator (who was mildly delicious)... while not caring for her own well being first. She went to extra lengths to make sure he got to his village unscathed, and now he was...

She frowned, shivering slightly. "Jarrod..." she gasped, rubbing her hands around the mug lightly.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:09 am

Ed smiled again, this time in understanding. "You see, your desire to do what you did to that strange man who went after your sister, that wasn't just the desire to feed there, a little of your desire to protect her from him spurred that action, that is an act of love you had for her. That kind of thing creates a need to protect that love from harm." he explained her first thought.

Then she asked him if it was possible she herself was falling in love with the injured boy, and that was more difficult to say. "Well, it could be you touched the connection he had to his lost loved one. A connection that was shattered. He will be soul sick for some time as he heals. he is young, and he will survive, but the loss of a loved mate can shatter a person, sometimes they never go back, particularly if that bond has been there for some considerable time. Sometimes mortals are not strong enough, and lose the will to live. But Jarrod, as I said, is young, and he has time. The connection he had with his lost loved one was still in it's early formative stages, and not quite as soul crushing a loss. That being said, it is possible that you yourself are responding to these feelings, and wishing to reciprocate them. Demons feel emotions on a much stronger level than mortals do, even if they do not understand those emotions on an intelligent level. Demons are beings of extremes, passion, intensity, they yearn for it because each experience is new and fascinating. Most of the elder demons tend to shut their emotions down as they see no need for them, their nature takes it's place. Breeding is done animalistically, almost mechanically, there, jobs done, moving on. Humans lives are much shorter, and they need that bond to keep them going through the dark times."

Ed then leaned forward slightly. "But, not all demons feel that way. Especially halflings, or even mixed bloods like you and your sister, or even me. Don't be afraid of your feelings, just try to understand them, and use them to help guide you, but never let them control who you are inside."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled again, this time in understanding. "You see, your desire to do what you did to that strange man who went after your sister, that wasn't just the desire to feed there, a little of your desire to protect her from him spurred that action, that is an act of love you had for her. That kind of thing creates a need to protect that love from harm." he explained her first thought.

Then she asked him if it was possible she herself was falling in love with the injured boy, and that was more difficult to say. "Well, it could be you touched the connection he had to his lost loved one. A connection that was shattered. He will be soul sick for some time as he heals. he is young, and he will survive, but the loss of a loved mate can shatter a person, sometimes they never go back, particularly if that bond has been there for some considerable time. Sometimes mortals are not strong enough, and lose the will to live. But Jarrod, as I said, is young, and he has time. The connection he had with his lost loved one was still in it's early formative stages, and not quite as soul crushing a loss. That being said, it is possible that you yourself are responding to these feelings, and wishing to reciprocate them. Demons feel emotions on a much stronger level than mortals do, even if they do not understand those emotions on an intelligent level. Demons are beings of extremes, passion, intensity, they yearn for it because each experience is new and fascinating. Most of the elder demons tend to shut their emotions down as they see no need for them, their nature takes it's place. Breeding is done animalistically, almost mechanically, there, jobs done, moving on. Humans lives are much shorter, and they need that bond to keep them going through the dark times."

Ed then leaned forward slightly. "But, not all demons feel that way. Especially halflings, or even mixed bloods like you and your sister, or even me. Don't be afraid of your feelings, just try to understand them, and use them to help guide you, but never let them control who you are inside."

She blinked, having never thought of that. She smiled, tracing the rim of her mug. Protecting her sister from a human monster. The thought settled well with her.

On the topic of her being in love with Jarrod, she furrowed her brows and pouted. "Again, humans can be confusing... though it makes considerable sense in context." She remained quiet however as Edgar explained more. "Perhaps this is true. But in this state... after what I've seen him go through. I don't want him to die. He doesn't deserve to die. He has suffered loss of brothers, and his mate. But he's still got-" she says as Ed spoke of the matter of mortals and their short lives. She smiles, thinking of her Master again. "'I simply acknowledge my time is complete, and that in my privilege to live as long as I had, that not a single moment was wasted, and have done things that will not be forgotten.', those were my Master's very final words before he passed on to the Spirit Realm. I've never forgotten them. They sometimes appear in my mind as I've wandered the world, and I've never understood what he was saying on his death bed." she replied, looking up at Edgar with a slight smile, and a wet look in her eyes. "I think...I may understand what he was saying now. That old perv died with a smile on his face. He had no regrets, and knew I would be carrying on his teachings. It was his way of saying goodbye." she said, wiping away tears from her eyes. Tears?

She blinked, her long eyelashes dabbed in water as she chuckled. "Great, more emotions." she says chuckling, wiping her eyes dry with her left inner arm, smiling at Ed after calming down. "I still have much to learn about Humans...and myself as well." She finishes, raising her mug to the taller man in front of her, chuckling lightly. "For confusing emotions," she toasted.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:05 am

Ed smiled and uncorked his whisky, and said "to confusing emotions" before taking a long swallow. Placing the bottle back on the table, he smiled again, and said "Even mortals don't always understand their emotions. It's a feeling most of the time, not a thought. Your teacher was a wise man beneath the posturing of being a pervert. But now you understand what it was he saw in you, and what he wanted to pass onto you, the will to live, and see the world in a new light. I think, in his own way, he loved you like a father does his daughter."

Ed took a shorter swallow of whisky from his bottle, and let his cowl fall back, and took off the circlet from his head before placing it in his belt pouch. Then, suddenly he frowned as his eyes caught something coming from deeper in the tavern...

A trio of rowdy customers, clad in black road leathers, studded, chains hanging off their clothes and belts, and a bad sounding temper. Obnoxious cockny sounding accents and brash humor. They attended the bar first, getting a round of drinks for themselves while leering at many female patrons, or being arrogantly obnoxious towards male patrons.

"This will get either very bad, or very interesting" Edgar surmised silently to himself, anticipating that the small group would find their way into the restaraunt sooner or later.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:20 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smiled and uncorked his whisky, and said "to confusing emotions" before taking a long swallow. Placing the bottle back on the table, he smiled again, and said "Even mortals don't always understand their emotions. It's a feeling most of the time, not a thought. Your teacher was a wise man beneath the posturing of being a pervert. But now you understand what it was he saw in you, and what he wanted to pass onto you, the will to live, and see the world in a new light. I think, in his own way, he loved you like a father does his daughter."

Ed took a shorter swallow of whisky from his bottle, and let his cowl fall back, and took off the circlet from his head before placing it in his belt pouch. Then, suddenly he frowned as his eyes caught something coming from deeper in the tavern...

A trio of rowdy customers, clad in black road leathers, studded, chains hanging off their clothes and belts, and a bad sounding temper. Obnoxious cockny sounding accents and brash humor. They attended the bar first, getting a round of drinks for themselves while leering at many female patrons, or being arrogantly obnoxious towards male patrons.

"This will get either very bad, or very interesting" Edgar surmised silently to himself, anticipating that the small group would find their way into the restaraunt sooner or later.

"I never got to know my own father too long. So in a way, I guess he was like a father to me." she says with a warm smile. "Thanks for helping me see that, Ed."

She grinned, taking the mug back... and downing it like a college student on summer break. She forgot she had to pretend to be human, and when she was finished, she exhaled with a slight sigh, before setting the mug on the table. "Whoops...Hmm... I think I may have another. One for Master." she says, blushing a little. Alcohol was another of those things she hadn't had in a while, though it was one of those things that would normally bite her in the ass afterward. And her wallet.

She was about to stand up, when she noted the men in black leather, and promptly sat back down. "...but perhaps I can wait." she says, pouting a little. She'd seen people like them in taverns before, and she'd rather not start a scene, knowing she may end up starting one if she walked to the bar to order another ale.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:36 am

Once the group of punk looking thugs got their long necked bottles of beer, they decided simultaneously they also needed food. And the three rowdy boys loudly announced their presence to the patrons, and the staff, as the apparent red headed leader with his wavy mess of spiky red hair slapped a passing waitress on the rump with a leer and a snigger, while his companions wolf whistled her. The three men were the very definition of generally unpleasant company, as ever table they passed saw them get their dirty mits on everyone else's food, snatching bread rolls and chips, or any finger food they found, and threatening, or physically pushing anyone who even hinted at complaining. Including a poor old man who had trouble even moving.

The group wandered in and simply kicked a group of patrons who's table they set their eye on, one only a row away from the wall booth Edgar and Narumeia were seated at and plonked down, and every one of them put their dirty grimy boots on the table and started loudly talking, berating anyone nearby, leering and jeering at any female passerby.

It took a few more minutes before the red headed leader looked in Narumeia's direction, and with a sickening smile he leered at her, her lavender colored hair particularly got him interested, but her curves got him exited.

He suddenly stood up, and came confidently strolling towards her, completely ignoring her... rather overly large companion.

He suddenly sat down on the very thick ironwood table between Ed and Narumeia, his eyes never left her saphire colored orbs, and with a greasy charm, he said to her "Hey baby, hows about you ditch the side of beef here and come with us? We can show you a real good time..." The boys whistled and jeered at their leader, egging him on.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:46 am

Blushed from alcohol yet, she looks up at the red head haired man and then turns away. Her lidded gaze at the wall, as if in an effort to ignore him.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:50 am

The greaser thug smiled at her defiant attitude and said "Aww come on baby, don't be like that..." and he reached around to brush some of her locks out of those beautiful sapphire eyes...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:02 am

She sharply turned her gaze to him, finally acknowledging him. "It should remove it's hands if it wishes to keep them. It's concept of jerking its self off with the aid of it's friends doesn't exactly seem like 'fun' to me. If it can't understand that allow me to translate:" she says, closing her eyes, smiling in a heart warming manner:

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn LOL%20scene_zpslbt6vvcb

"Fuck off, fire crotch." she says in the sweetest of ways possible.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:05 am

The smile went away. and the greaser's shock became instant indignant rage. "What'd you say to me bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are!" he roared at her, his voice was high pitched. his friends went from perverted jeering to exitedly provoking a violent act., which the thug took to heart as he raised his hand about to smack Narumeia...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:17 am

The greasy thug never got the chance, as Ed reached up, his hand gripped the back of the bastards head in one huge hand, simultaneously blocking the mans arm from swinging the slap, and in the next moment, the bridge of the greasy bastards nose crunched dramatically into the edge of the table with a loud, violent thud. His nose exploded into a shower of blood, and he screamed a high pitched squeal of sheer agony as his eyes watered.

Ed viciously rubbed the man's abused face back and forth across the edge of the table to the sheer shock of the mans friends who went very very quiet.

Once Ed stopped the back and forth motion, he held the man against the table and spoke to him in a flat, emotionless tone. "I beleive the lady told you to, and I quote 'fuck off'. Now, once I toss you at your friends, what are you going to do?" he said.

"Aaaargh!! Ugh! L... Lemme go you prick!"

Ed didn't even look at him, instead, he reared back on a hand full of the mans hair, and slammed it back into place, further shattering the sensitive cartilage of the mans nose. "What are you going to do?" he said again.

"Oooof!! Alright! ALRIIIIIGHT!!! WE'LL FUCK OFF!!!" the man shreiked in renewed pain.

"Excellent" Edgar responded flatly, before he used the handful of the mans hair, and tossed him backwards into the table his friends sat at. Immediately the man was screaming, rolling from side to side, clutching his horribly mangled face.

Ed's face returned to the pleasant face he had before all that happened "So, as I was saying...." before he noticed a considerable amount of grease and dandruf on his hand from the thug's hair. "Oh dear god Wendy, how much hair product do you use?" he said in derisive tone looking at the wounded man, as he wiped his soiled hand with a napkin.

The pair of uninjured thugs picked up their leader and dragged him out, all the while he injured leader shouted obscenities to the Edgar and Narumeia, threats to kill, rape, torture and general stupid nonsense from a defeated and wounded pride Ed chose to ignore.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:38 am

Naru's eyes widen a little by the sudden movement, as Edgar put the man into submission. She turned her attention to the other, wide eyed patrons and blushed a little, raising a brow. "And here I thought I wouldn't want to make a scene. But there you go, and break it's nose." she says shaking her head and chuckled. She turned to the bar again, now free of the assholes. "Glad you did." she then turned to him again, smiling. "I don't know how much longer I could have lasted with those assholes without drawing my blade." she says, elbowing the blade to her right, laying against the wall. "I'm going to get another ale, would you like anything, good sir?" she says, half bowed over the table, slowly sliding off her seat.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:49 am

Ed nodded sadly and took out a stack of notes worth about 200 gil and said "Here, this should cover the damages I caused to the restaraunt in dealing with... the greaser." he said as he handed Narumeia the notes.

He noticed the crowd looked at them, not with scorn or fear, but happiness just enough that they removed a terrible trio of known nuicanses from their sight for today at least. And they resumed their activities as best they could, obviously reordering tampered food, as they didn't want to eat anything the thugs laid their hands on.

When Narumeia returned with her ale, Ed took another drink of whisky and smiled to her about her earlier jibe about her sword.

"Well, be glad you didn't. I don't think those little pricks will leave us be once we leave the tavern. Buuuuut, I am also aware that you have a certain physical need that may come about sooner or later. While I am usually against harming mortals, those three are a part of a group that is... lets just say, responsible for some rather very questionable acts." Ed wasn't sure if Narumeia would understand where he was leading her by saying this.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:24 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed nodded sadly and took out a stack of notes worth about 200 gil and said "Here, this should cover the damages I caused to the restaraunt in dealing with... the greaser." he said as he handed Narumeia the notes.

He noticed the crowd looked at them, not with scorn or fear, but happiness just enough that they removed a terrible trio of known nuicanses from their sight for today at least. And they resumed their activities as best they could, obviously reordering tampered food, as they didn't want to eat anything the thugs laid their hands on.

When Narumeia returned with her ale, Ed took another drink of whisky and smiled to her about her earlier jibe about her sword.

"Well, be glad you didn't. I don't think those little pricks will leave us be once we leave the tavern. Buuuuut, I am also aware that you have a certain physical need that may come about sooner or later. While I am usually against harming mortals, those three are a part of a group that is... lets just say, responsible for some rather very questionable acts." Ed wasn't sure if Narumeia would understand where he was leading her by saying this.

Naru took the money and went to the man behind the counter and paid for the damages and her ale.

Returning, she took slower, sips rather than downing the ale like before. "Likely not. I'd like to have seen them in front of that Dragon." she says before glancing up at him. "I haven't done it to a mortal in a while now. I'm somewhat surprised your suggesting such. Of their acts, oh that is to be sure. They are definitely up to nothing good around here. I guess we could re-purpose their wasteful energy into something more useful. If I don't help Jarrod, his chances of survival will drop considerably. I'll even be able to repair his arm by entering him. So that re-purposed energy could come in handy, so that I'm not exhausted once I'm released." she says taking another sip before setting the glass down.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:42 am

Edgar's face took on a grevious, almost sinister look. "I managed to get a goooood look into their minds. Besides general street gang thuggery, they are... very much responsible for extortion, trading in illegal, and deadly narcotics, smuggling all kinds of contraband, slave trading, theft, rape and murder." Ed read off the list of appalling crimes and sins. "The things he said he wanted to do to us? those were a very real threat. That is why I suggested it. Like I said, I protect mortals, especially the innocent, and sometimes that requires the removal of particularly nasty ones. If those deaths serve another benevolent purpose, all the better, otherwise i would have lobotomised the lot of them right here. Besides, demons like you require infusion of living energy and soul power to get stronger. It's a part of your nature."

Edgar realised how that may have sounded at first. "Most demons are not so careful, they snatch up living energy wherever they can find it greedily, irrespective of wether that energy is from an innocent or a guilty mortal, or the demon is so amoral that he or she simply does not care about guilt or innocence in a potential victim of their hunger. The demons who are too greedy or stupid or plain evil themselves to make that distinction earn my ire and suffer my judgement, but you've proven you can make that distinction. And that is why I would make that offer."

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Weiss Shwarzsháfer Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Weiss watched the scene take place from the back, still half cradling the double shot glass of whiskey and the half bottle near by. Those boys thankfully avoided him, or Weiss probably would have done the deed to them himself, if they persisted. He glanced over to the pair, looking at the impossibly large man who reeked of demons, but a man of his size could potentially be a demon slayer. The woman was possibly one too, since she smelled more or less the same. He turned to the waitress who approached most of the tables, asking for those who wanted re-orders thanks to the punk ass holes. He tapped her shoulder as he passed by, the sandy blond man smiling a charming smile as he did. "Excuse me miss," he started, handing her a pair of 20s in paper notes worth of gil. "Buy another bottle of that brand of Whiskey to our tall new friend, and two more beers for his lovely companion." he says before leaning back into the seat, taking more sips from his glass. He himself was just passing through here, making some money collecting Warg pelts while the season was still good for it, and while the lunar cycle was particularly lacking any full moons. Wolves...seemed to be more aggressive in those lunar cycles. It was far too dangerous to go out hunting then... and it wasn't exactly his safety he was all that worried about...

He smiled, shrugging his shoulders. It was going to be full moon free for a while. At current, the moon was still waning in the gibbous state, so there was nothing to fear for a while and could continue the hunt. He raised his glass to the direction of the tall man and lady, once the waitress presented them with his gifts. He then downed the stinging liquid. When he finished his drink, setting the glass down on some bills left for tip, and slid out of the booth. He grabbed the bottle and corked it, before depositing it to his bag and grabbed his Scardian Blade (Click to see if you wish), tying the leather sheathed blade on his left hip, before grabbing the curiously engraved musket. The rifle was old looking, with what looked like wolves carved into the stock and engraved on the barrel and otherwise seemed outdated; but it should also be noted, Weiss wasn't carrying any sort of powder on hand or did he seem to be carrying much large bore ammunition. He slid the long gun into the leather holster on his back, his long coat's tails trailing behind him as he passed the two on his way out.

He began heading out of the village, to continue with his hunt. The talk of dragons didn't really deter him, and he knew how to take care of himself. He didn't cross the thoroughfare to the exit, but instead made a steady walking pace to the tree line in general. Wargs and wolves didn't stick to the paths. Same went for werewolves, unless they were very hungry and ambitious.
Weiss Shwarzsháfer
Weiss Shwarzsháfer
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar's face took on a grevious, almost sinister look. "I managed to get a goooood look into their minds. Besides general street gang thuggery, they are... very much responsible for extortion, trading in illegal, and deadly narcotics, smuggling all kinds of contraband, slave trading, theft, rape and murder." Ed read off the list of appalling crimes and sins. "The things he said he wanted to do to us? those were a very real threat. That is why I suggested it. Like I said, I protect mortals, especially the innocent, and sometimes that requires the removal of particularly nasty ones. If those deaths serve another benevolent purpose, all the better, otherwise i would have lobotomised the lot of them right here. Besides, demons like you require infusion of living energy and soul power to get stronger. It's a part of your nature."

Edgar realised how that may have sounded at first. "Most demons are not so careful, they snatch up living energy wherever they can find it greedily, irrespective of wether that energy is from an innocent or a guilty mortal, or the demon is so amoral that he or she simply does not care about guilt or innocence in a potential victim of their hunger. The demons who are too greedy or stupid or plain evil themselves to make that distinction earn my ire and suffer my judgement, but you've proven you can make that distinction. And that is why I would make that offer."

She nodded. "I figured as much. Their eyes were glazed with a darkness that I've only seen in some of the Demon Noble classes, but less restrained." she says, taking several sips of her ale. She set her mug next to her last one when she was finished while Edgar continued to speak. "Still though, I don't want to draw out their suffering, despite the fact they deserve it." she says with her blank expression again. Despite being mostly demon, there was that part of her that disliked sadism, and torture. Perhaps mingling with her Master's philosophy of 'all life is precious' combined with that horrid experience with protecting Danua; of fucking that grody bastard out of his soul when she was younger. It was a mix of sounds the victims made...and the twisted pleasure that she received from performing the act. Yes, she did that to save Danua... but she also kept at it well past that bastards expiration. She was smiling, enjoying the deed. In those acts of taking pleasure in the sadistic fashion that she was becoming that which everyone around her feared her for. Vile blood or not, it was still a needless massacre. Its these very feelings which she disliked the most, and another reason why she wanted to slay the dragoness as well.

Weiss Shwarzsháfer wrote:Weiss watched the scene take place from the back, still half cradling the double shot glass of whiskey and the half bottle near by. Those boys thankfully avoided him, or Weiss probably would have done the deed to them himself, if they persisted. He glanced over to the pair, looking at the impossibly large man who reeked of demons, but a man of his size could potentially be a demon slayer. The woman was possibly one too, since she smelled more or less the same. He turned to the waitress who approached most of the tables, asking for those who wanted re-orders thanks to the punk ass holes. He tapped her shoulder as he passed by, the sandy blond man smiling a charming smile as he did. "Excuse me miss," he started, handing her a pair of 20s in paper notes worth of gil. "Buy another bottle of that brand of Whiskey to our tall new friend, and two more beers for his lovely companion." he says before leaning back into the seat, taking more sips from his glass. He himself was just passing through here, making some money collecting Warg pelts while the season was still good for it, and while the lunar cycle was particularly lacking any full moons. Wolves...seemed to be more aggressive in those lunar cycles. It was far too dangerous to go out hunting then... and it wasn't exactly his safety he was all that worried about...

He smiled, shrugging his shoulders. It was going to be full moon free for a while. At current, the moon was still waning in the gibbous state, so there was nothing to fear for a while and could continue the hunt. He raised his glass to the direction of the tall man and lady, once the waitress presented them with his gifts. He then downed the stinging liquid. When he finished his drink, setting the glass down on some bills left for tip, and slid out of the booth. He grabbed the bottle and corked it, before depositing it to his bag and grabbed his Scardian Blade (Click to see if you wish), tying the leather sheathed blade on his left hip, before grabbing the curiously engraved musket. The rifle was old looking, with what looked like wolves carved into the stock and engraved on the barrel and otherwise seemed outdated; but it should also be noted, Weiss wasn't carrying any sort of powder on hand or did he seem to be carrying much large bore ammunition. He slid the long gun into the leather holster on his back, his long coat's tails trailing behind him as he passed the two on his way out.

He began heading out of the village, to continue with his hunt. The talk of dragons didn't really deter him, and he knew how to take care of himself. He didn't cross the thoroughfare to the exit, but instead made a steady walking pace to the tree line in general. Wargs and wolves didn't stick to the paths. Same went for werewolves, unless they were very hungry and ambitious.

She blinked as the waitress handed them fresh alcohol and she turned to the man whom the waitress had said they were gifts from. Smiling to Edgar, she giggled, thrown out of her depressed state again. "Well, it looks like you've made a friend." she says taking the Ales graciously, and started on her third tall mug. The waitress looked at her with mild concern, about to take the other mug away when Naru, though her eyes were closed, and the ale mug in her left hand was raised to her lips, was able to slide the mug away from the center of the table, out of reach of the waitress with a comical grace. She lowered the mug, half full now, and blushed up at the woman. "Seriously tell whoever it gets yuor ale from they make it best." she says, slurred slightly but smiling with a lidded gaze and giggling. She then turned to Ed again, and chuckled, downing the rest of her third mug, clinking the glass to the side with the other two, and grabbed her forth, raising the frothy alcohol to her lips and started drinking it. Demons were definitely creatures that lived in the extremes, no doubt about that at all.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Weiss Shwarzsháfer wrote:Weiss watched the scene take place from the back, still half cradling the double shot glass of whiskey and the half bottle near by. Those boys thankfully avoided him, or Weiss probably would have done the deed to them himself, if they persisted. He glanced over to the pair, looking at the impossibly large man who reeked of demons, but a man of his size could potentially be a demon slayer. The woman was possibly one too, since she smelled more or less the same. He turned to the waitress who approached most of the tables, asking for those who wanted re-orders thanks to the punk ass holes. He tapped her shoulder as he passed by, the sandy blond man smiling a charming smile as he did. "Excuse me miss," he started, handing her a pair of 20s in paper notes worth of gil. "Buy another bottle of that brand of Whiskey to our tall new friend, and two more beers for his lovely companion." he says before leaning back into the seat, taking more sips from his glass. He himself was just passing through here, making some money collecting Warg pelts while the season was still good for it, and while the lunar cycle was particularly lacking any full moons. Wolves...seemed to be more aggressive in those lunar cycles. It was far too dangerous to go out hunting then... and it wasn't exactly his safety he was all that worried about...

Ed smiled back at the man, raised his bottle, and nodded, before downing the rest of his whisky in a single long swill. He placed the empty bottle on the table, and accepted it's replacement. Ed watched the man leave, and he knew, he knew Weiss just enough from his surface thoughts to know what was what.

Narumeia wrote:She nodded. "I figured as much. Their eyes were glazed with a darkness that I've only seen in some of the Demon Noble classes, but less restrained." she says, taking several sips of her ale. She set her mug next to her last one when she was finished while Edgar continued to speak. "Still though, I don't want to draw out their suffering, despite the fact they deserve it." she says with her blank expression again. Despite being mostly demon, there was that part of her that disliked sadism, and torture. Perhaps mingling with her Master's philosophy of 'all life is precious' combined with that horrid experience with protecting Danua; of fucking that grody bastard out of his soul when she was younger. It was a mix of sounds the victims made...and the twisted pleasure that she received from performing the act. Yes, she did that to save Danua... but she also kept at it well past that bastards expiration. She was smiling, enjoying the deed. In those acts of taking pleasure in the sadistic fashion that she was becoming that which everyone around her feared her for. Vile blood or not, it was still a needless massacre. Its these very feelings which she disliked the most, and another reason why she wanted to slay the dragoness as well.

Ed smiled affectionately. "If you didn't have such reservations, I would not trust you. But sometimes, it is necessary. We do these things to people like them, because it can be a necessity. Think of it this way, at least, unlike their used and abused slaves, they only get to suffer one night with you. The people they hurt, suffer for days, weeks, moths, even years at their hands, and those victims will never forget it. Your teacher mentioned that all life is precious, and sacred, and that is true, but sometimes, by taking a life, others may be spared. by choosing to unsheath your sword, or drain an evil soul, you can end suffering of those who need it most, and sometimes, you have to terminate those who bring suffering to others." Edgar lowered his eyes, and a truly sad expression crossed his face. "Some of the things I saw in those minds... Are truly evil things. Even young children, the most innocent beings who are not only deserving of protection, but need it the most... The things those men did to them..." And she could see it then, the slightest hint of crimson light in his eyes, it was there for a breif moment, and then it was gone again like a mirage.

Narumeia wrote:She blinked as the waitress handed them fresh alcohol and she turned to the man whom the waitress had said they were gifts from. Smiling to Edgar, she giggled, thrown out of her depressed state again. "Well, it looks like you've made a friend." she says taking the Ales graciously, and started on her third tall mug. The waitress looked at her with mild concern, about to take the other mug away when Naru, though her eyes were closed, and the ale mug in her left hand was raised to her lips, was able to slide the mug away from the center of the table, out of reach of the waitress with a comical grace. She lowered the mug, half full now, and blushed up at the woman. "Seriously tell whoever it gets your ale from they make it best." she says, slurred slightly but smiling with a lidded gaze and giggling. She then turned to Ed again, and chuckled, downing the rest of her third mug, clinking the glass to the side with the other two, and grabbed her forth, raising the frothy alcohol to her lips and started drinking it. Demons were definitely creatures that lived in the extremes, no doubt about that at all.

Ed sniggered slightly as he realised something. Narumeia could not hold her liquor very well. He looked to the waitress and smiled. "Don't worry about her, she hasn't had a decent drink in a while. I'll take care of her." he reassured the waitress who nodded and went to serve other customers.

Ed smiled and looked at Naru. "You definitely enjoy overindulging yourself kid, I also saw your impulse buying with the chocolate earlier. Heheh. Well, maybe once it's dinner time, I'll buy you a good sized chicken parmigana."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:05 pm

She remained silent as he spoke of the gang of greasers. They seemed like the small fries in comparison. She wondered if someone with a bit more...organizational skill was controlling them. Even if they do end their lives tonight, they are but common parts in the machine, and can be easily replaced. From the way Ed described it, it felt as though their masters were probably not local to here, yet perhaps wealthy and perhaps political ties... As for killing them, she didn't have reservations, they did heinous crimes after all. But devouring them... possibly releasing that inner demon in the process... "Not having fun?! Not 'getting off'? Boo hoo, I thought a deviant like you'd be at least FUN!" She winced, then shrugged. Feeding from mortals hasn't had that reaction yet, and it wasn't like she would be mounting them. But a nagging thought in the back of her mind remained. Will she become the demon which everyone fears? What if she began to like the power. Become obsessed. She's gotten this far with no incident, but the thought scared her. She breathed a heavy sigh. She really had no choice in the matter. Simply killing them wouldn't give her the necessary energy to heal Jarrod, and time was not on their side.

In the mean time, she enjoyed her drink, and exhaled loudly as she slammed the mug on the table. She giggled and hiccuped, shaking her head. "Its not impulss... az it is 'stocking up'," she began licking her plush lips, a deep pink set into her face. "Choc-o-lat-tay is rare for me to get mah hands on... Did you know its an na-natural aphrodisiac? Like vannillaaa...." she giggled, then shook her head, turning away blushing. "S-sorry... heh." she says, knocking back more of her fourth drink. "I can hold my LICKOR...." she explained, closing her eyes and frowning. "Master and I drank....all the sake for the ceremony, it was jus so good we couldn't help our*hic* s-selves. Oh, was the headache the next morning murder!" she explained laughing, before slumping slightly over the table. Her hair parted by her left hand. "...it's best to drink a little before a battle. Master was a samurai before becoming a monk. The Emperor's best general... his nick name was: 'Akaoni'-the Red Demon, since he'd drench the battlefield red with the blood of his enemies. He used the same style of sword I use, the Nodachi... By the time I knew him personally though, he was simply 'Monk Sasaki'...." she finished, before leaning back in her seat. She drew one of the said chocolate bars from her pack and unwrapped it, then unceremoniously proceeded to eat the entire bar. Once finished, she swallowed and then chased it down with the last of her alcohol. "Hahh!" she exhaled, slamming the mug down. She chuckled, leaning back in her seat. "Chicken Parm.... it sounds delightful. The sea food is also good around here, Scardia I mean... but not as good as Beijio... ah, Beijio has sashimi with Beijionese Salmon, chopped daikon, and rice and then Yakizakana...." she sighed contently, as memories of Beijio resurfaced. She liked the country, and it was where she trained with Master Sasaki for nearly 40 years...

She suddenly changed the thought, and turned to Ed with serious albeit glassy sapphire eyes. "...We'll have to find where those punks are. Then we'll have to find out what happened to Jarrod, if he's been sent to Cretu or not." she says yawning. "Then... well, I'll have to possess him. My healing factor should repair his injuries... but it could take a while. Could pose some issues if we were seen... and that particular skill of mine would kick the crap out of me if we don't deal with those assholes first..." she adds with another yawn.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:36 pm

Ed smiled slightly again. "Do not worry yourself too much about it. Think of it like this, if you were prone to fall prey to yourlust, it would have happened last time you did it if at all. You don't simply become a demon, it's always a choice. When you choose to take a life, you always carry that blood with you wherever you go, that is why when you do kill, make sure it's the blood of the guilty on your hands, and never the blood of the innocent. Do that, and you would have honored both sides of your masters philosophy. Just remember, even if you enjoy power like that, keeping it in reserve for when it is the right time to use it is in itself it's own power."

Ed laughed at Narumeia's antics, and was glad that she was loosening up enough and enjoying her freedom from prejudice. It made him reconsider whether or not to activate her hidden potential, and give her the power to assume mortal form at her own will. She did deserve that choice on her own, and besides, it would help speed up her healing of Jarrod if she had greater power and control. He remembered Alexus' joy simply from being given a name, and the real power he needed to protect his human charges when the need arose. His compulsion to protect Catherine and Damien was sparked from Ed's own orders. Alexus viewed Ed not just as the prince of Hell, he viewed him as a saviour for freeing him, and fulfilling the Empress's promise without resorting to needless bloodshed. A strange trait fora Demon of hell, but Alexus said that everyone there was angry at being judged as sin without ever having a chance to be anything else.

Ed looked at naru again when she bought up the greaser gang and Jarrod, and smiled. "He has just landed in Cretu general Hospital, and is undergoing surgery right now. As for the greasers..." he stretched his mind out a little, and immediately found them, hastily bandaging 'Fire Crotch's" nose up and stemming the bloodflow. He was hopping mad and getting about a half dozen more members of the gang and shouting obsenities in a nearby bardhouse they were renting for their clubhouse and illicit trading outpost. He sensed that Naru's earlier thought was right, the gang was worried about a loss of standing and reputation with their allies and superiors. 'Fire Crotch' was eassuring them that with their current outpost, they were untouchable as they held the only land road that ran through the forest, making them indispensable to the organisations local operations.

Edgar smiled sinisterly. That barnhouse will become their tomb. "Looks like we have a place for their funerals..." he said with a harsh sounding sneer.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next