Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killwood Village hunting grounds

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Killwood Village hunting grounds Empty Killwood Village hunting grounds

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:44 am

A scant few miles of land surrounding the outer farms of Kilwood Village is used as hunting grounds for the village. Here the true density of the forest begins, for the more temperate environment of the village and it's small outer farms are relatively tame compared to the dense wilds of the true Kilwood Forest.

Here, on the outer edge of the hunting grounds, and the real wildlands of the forest sat Jerrod, seated on a half stump of a dead tree, awaiting Fiona. His foot tapped impatiently and worriedly. That strange quaking a few minutes ago did not sit well with the younger graywatch man.

"Man where is she?! I hope she is alright..." he muttered to himself, glancing back towards the direction of the village.

Last edited by Random Mobs on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Killwood Village hunting grounds Empty Re: Killwood Village hunting grounds

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:09 am

Suddenly, as if to answer his worried thoughts, Fiona appeared at the edge of the wood, her tall body hunched over, her large breasts hung over as she did this, banging together and giving the young Graywatch man a peek down her blouse. She breathed heavily, her heart racing as she laughed, happy to know he didn't wander off looking for her. "Jerrod! Praise the Gods you're still here!" she called out, and stood up, recomposing herself as she then gracefully walked up to him.

Killwood Village hunting grounds Marusya_gif_by_akiranime-d8ge0sf_zpsiwvenj1t

Her large, pillow like assets bounced from left to right, her wide hips swinging in a feminine gait that always caught the wandering eyes of many a man in the village. Her face was pink, flushed as she approached the younger man. He was only four or so years younger than her, but he was definitely a strapping young man who carried himself proudly and was a little taller than her. He could easily lift her off her feet, and one could say he had, in a manner of speaking.

As she approached him with the basket, she giggled. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting my love, I was fetching us some bread when the earth trembled and that horrid bright light darkened the sky. I wonder if a meteorite landed. In either case, it was scary... I feared you would have worried about me and would have gone looking for me. I'm so glad you are still here!" she gasped, in a light, heart warming tone. She set held the basket within the bend of her elbow, leaning against her younger lover, with her left hand pressed lightly against his chest, and the left side of her head laying against the nook of his shoulder and neck. Her large rounded orbs were squished against his torso, and he could feel her curves every movement with each breath she took, as well as the rapidly beating heart within.

Last edited by Fiona Hillcloud on Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 995

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:40 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:Suddenly, as if to answer his worried thoughts, Fiona appeared at the edge of the wood, her tall body hunched over, her large breasts hung over as she did this, banging together and giving the young Graywatch man a peek down her blouse. She breathed heavily, her heart racing as she laughed, happy to know he didn't wander off looking for her. "Jerrod! Praise the Gods you're still here!" she called out, and stood up, recomposing herself as she then gracefully walked up to him.

Her large, pillow like assets bounced from left to right, her wide hips swinging in a feminine gait that always caught the wandering eyes of many a man in the village. Her face was pink, flushed as she approached the younger man. He was only four or so years younger than her, but he was definitely a strapping young man who carried himself proudly and was a little taller than her. He could easily lift her off her feet, and one could say he had, in a manner of speaking.

As she approached him with the basket, she giggled. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting my love, I was fetching us some bread when the earth trembled and that horrid bright light darkened the sky. I wonder if a meteorite landed. In either case, it was scary... I feared you would have worried about me and would have gone looking for me. I'm so glad you are still here!" she gasped, in a light, heart warming tone. She set held the basket within the bend of her elbow, leaning against her younger lover, with her left hand pressed lightly against his chest, and the left side of her head laying against the nook of his shoulder and neck. Her large rounded orbs were squished against his torso, and he could feel her curves every movement with each breath she took, as well as the rapidly beating heart within.

Jarrod smiled and hugged Fiona. "I very nearly did, but if I moved, and you came here, you would have thought something happened to me. *Sigh* I'm just glad your alright..." he said as he smelled the shampoo Fiona had used in her hair. He could feel her breasts and her heart beating.

He had wanted to stay here with Fiona, but he knew his father and the village council would want him to return. Especially if an emergency came up. "Maybe we should head back Fiona... I got a bad feeling about that earthquake... Something is really very wrong. All those reports of demon attacks around the world. Rumors of war brewing... I don't like the smell of all this so close together, and I don't like coincidences..."

Last edited by Rufus Tenik on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:02 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Fiona Hillcloud wrote:Suddenly, as if to answer his worried thoughts, Fiona appeared at the edge of the wood, her tall body hunched over, her large breasts hung over as she did this, banging together and giving the young Graywatch man a peek down her blouse. She breathed heavily, her heart racing as she laughed, happy to know he didn't wander off looking for her. "Jerrod! Praise the Gods you're still here!" she called out, and stood up, recomposing herself as she then gracefully walked up to him.

Jarrod smiled and hugged Fiona. "I very nearly did, but if I moved, and you came here, you would have thought something happened to me. *Sigh* I'm just glad your alright..." he said as he smelled the shampoo Fiona had used in her hair. He could feel her breasts and her heart beating.

He had wanted to stay here with Fiona, but he knew his father and the village council would want him to return. Especially if an emergency came up. "Maybe we should head back Fiona... I got a bad feeling about that earthquake... Something is really very wrong. All those reports of demon attacks around the world. Rumors of war brewing... I don't like the smell of all this so close together, and I don't like coincidences..."

She had a somewhat coconut mixed honey scent to her, and her warmth in his embrace was comforting. She slowly pulled back a little, her cleavage deep and visible as she looked up at him with her lidded emerald eyes. "But Jarrod, we've planned this outing for a while now..." she says disappointedly, with a cute pout, her shiny inviting lips turned down, and her fair cheeks were glowing a slight pink. "I'm sure we could spare at least an hour or so out here, just the two of us...with no one around for miles~" she says with a change of tone; sounding charming and more seductive. "Everyone will be at the Dragons Tooth Tavern, that means we can have some proper alone time." she says smiling faintly.

"I'm sure your father would think you were hunting deep in the wilderness, thus why it took an hour to get back." she reached up with her soft dainty fingers and pulled his chin towards her, her face closing in on his, so close the minty breath that left her lips caressed his as she spoke: "I know your father worries about you, but you are twenty two, and you are an adult. You should be allowed to breath a little, no? An hour of just you and me, and then we can return together. Perhaps later tonight, I can make you something delicious, and make love in the light of the fire place like that time before~" her voice light and sexy, her cheeks red and her shining green eyes full of life.

Last edited by Fiona Hillcloud on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:01 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:She had a somewhat coconut mixed honey scent to her, and her warmth in his embrace was comforting. She slowly pulled back a little, her cleavage deep and visible as she looked up at him with her lidded emerald eyes. "But Jarrod, we've planned this outing for a while now..." she says disappointedly, with a cute pout, her shiny inviting lips turned down, and her fair cheeks were glowing a slight pink. "I'm sure we could spare at least an hour or so out here, just the two of us...with no one around for miles~" she says with a change of tone; sounding charming and more seductive. "Everyone will be at the Dragons Tooth Tavern, that means we can have some proper alone time." she says smiling faintly.

"I'm sure your father would think you were hunting deep in the wilderness, thus why it took an hour to get back." she reached up with her soft dainty fingers and pulled his chin towards her, her face closing in on his, so close the minty breath that left her lips caressed his as she spoke: "I know your father worries about you, but you are twenty two, and you are an adult. You should be allowed to breath a little, no? An hour of just you and me, and then we can return together. Perhaps later tonight, I can make you something delicious, and make love in the light of the fire place like that time before~" her voice light and sexy, her cheeks red and her shining green eyes full of life.

Jerrod grinned mischeviously. "I'm starting to wonder what you learned in the capital there Fiona" he said as he hugged her close. He kissed her lightly on the lips and allowed his hands to wander lower on her back. He could not deny he wanted this. The consequences with his father be damned. But he always had the nagging feeling in the back of his mind that something was off. It was only a niggling, but it was just enough of a distraction. That explosion was nothing normal, and he knew it.

Then he had heard a long familiar distant roar coming from the far south a few minutes ago, coming from the Godstep cliffs, a known den of a Dragon the people of the forest had feared for centuries. The thoughts of that dragon awakening after years of sleep unnerved Jerrod even more, and that, combined with the rumors sent chills up his spine. The last time he felt this, he lost two brothers to war...

With that last thought, Jerrod raised his hands and placed them on Fiona's shoulders and broke the kiss disappointingly. "We can't..." he said. "I haven't had a feeling like this since my older brothers died... Something is happening and it's making me more on edge than even the Sephiroth wars or the Final Raid battles..." It sounded weak, he knew, but his nerve would not allow him to enjoy the moment, and it wasn't fair on Fiona to do that to her.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:40 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:She had a somewhat coconut mixed honey scent to her, and her warmth in his embrace was comforting. She slowly pulled back a little, her cleavage deep and visible as she looked up at him with her lidded emerald eyes. "But Jarrod, we've planned this outing for a while now..." she says disappointedly, with a cute pout, her shiny inviting lips turned down, and her fair cheeks were glowing a slight pink. "I'm sure we could spare at least an hour or so out here, just the two of us...with no one around for miles~" she says with a change of tone; sounding charming and more seductive. "Everyone will be at the Dragons Tooth Tavern, that means we can have some proper alone time." she says smiling faintly.

Random Mobs wrote:Jerrod grinned mischeviously. "I'm starting to wonder what you learned in the capital there Fiona" he said as he hugged her close. He kissed her lightly on the lips and allowed his hands to wander lower on her back. He could not deny he wanted this. The consequences with his father be damned. But he always had the nagging feeling in the back of his mind that something was off. It was only a niggling, but it was just enough of a distraction. That explosion was nothing normal, and he knew it.

She giggled mischievously, her lidded eyes staring into his. "Oh I learned all sorts of things~" she spoke in her flirtatious tone before she felt his warm embrace and his lips against hers. She felt his welcomed hands drift down her back, and this elicited a muffled squeal and giggle from her. She had let her basket drop from her arm, the wicker thing hitting the grass softly as she reached up and around Jerrod's neck loosely. She was feeling revved up, her body wanted to escape from these clothes and make sweet love with her precious Jerrod, the young man whom she had fell madly head over heels for when he helped renovate the school house. That sexual heat was boiling under her skin, and she could almost feel his hands in all the right places...

Random Mobs wrote:
With that last thought, Jerrod raised his hands and placed them on Fiona's shoulders and broke the kiss disappointingly. "We can't..." he said. "I haven't had a feeling like this since my older brothers died... Something is happening and it's making me more on edge than even the Sephiroth wars or the Final Raid battles..." It sounded weak, he knew, but his nerve would not allow him to enjoy the moment, and it wasn't fair on Fiona to do that to her.

Her mouth was slightly agape, her reddened face becoming a softer shade of red as he disappointedly backed away. She frowned, letting out a soft, disappointed groan...but she guessed it couldn't be helped. She smiled wryly, closing her eyes to keep herself from crying a little. "I-I understand. You are most certainly a noble knight, and good son." she says as she pulled herself away gently, her hands reaching up, clasping his as she pulled away, still holding them gently. She then opened her eyes, and despite herself they were a little watery, and she smiled as charmingly as she could. "Perhaps, if things are not too serious, we will simply postpone our rendezvous till later this evening. I'll chill a bottle of wine, a nice romantic dinner and afterwards some...much needed desert~" she giggled seductively, her eyes narrowing to that of a clever fox almost, yet her watery eyes did ruin half the seductive charm unfortunately. She did however, bring his hands gently around the curves of her breasts, at either side of their sloping hills and manipulated his hands around them. "It's been a while since you've kneaded dough, I figured I'd give you a quick lesson to get you...reacquainted." she says playfully, her breasts squished together softly and bounced between his palms before she slowly removed her hands and backed away. Turning around sharply, with her back facing him, she placed her arms behind her back, and laced her fingers together; her head held high. "Though, that is if you are able to stop over. For your sake, my love, you best hope so!" she says with a flirty giggle, her mood slowly getting better despite the disappointing development.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:54 am

Tesselth was still a good distance away, and found this wind to be a bit of an issue in her hunt. The forest elk and other such creatures were aware of her presence and took measures to hide from her grasp. It was annoying, really. However, it suddenly changed for the better. The wind, carried a pleasant scent, the scent of coconut and honey, and the sent of human female pheromones. Tess took a deep whiff and it caused her stomach to rumble like thunder...

She hadn't had human in a while now; the last one was a poor sod of a hunter who took the wrong path home and ended in her lair... that was at least seven months ago. She was hungry, and breakfast was in much dire need! The dragon turned course, and followed the sent on the wind, and at the same time masked her own. Her scaled belly rumbled again...

She would be getting closer to her quarry shortly...
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:03 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:She giggled mischievously, her lidded eyes staring into his. "Oh I learned all sorts of things~" she spoke in her flirtatious tone before she felt his warm embrace and his lips against hers. She felt his welcomed hands drift down her back, and this elicited a muffled squeal and giggle from her. She had let her basket drop from her arm, the wicker thing hitting the grass softly as she reached up and around Jerrod's neck loosely. She was feeling revved up, her body wanted to escape from these clothes and make sweet love with her precious Jerrod, the young man whom she had fell madly head over heels for when he helped renovate the school house. That sexual heat was boiling under her skin, and she could almost feel his hands in all the right places...

Her mouth was slightly agape, her reddened face becoming a softer shade of red as he disappointedly backed away. She frowned, letting out a soft, disappointed groan...but she guessed it couldn't be helped. She smiled wryly, closing her eyes to keep herself from crying a little. "I-I understand. You are most certainly a noble knight, and good son." she says as she pulled herself away gently, her hands reaching up, clasping his as she pulled away, still holding them gently. She then opened her eyes, and despite herself they were a little watery, and she smiled as charmingly as she could. "Perhaps, if things are not too serious, we will simply postpone our rendezvous till later this evening. I'll chill a bottle of wine, a nice romantic dinner and afterwards some...much needed desert~" she giggled seductively, her eyes narrowing to that of a clever fox almost, yet her watery eyes did ruin half the seductive charm unfortunately. She did however, bring his hands gently around the curves of her breasts, at either side of their sloping hills and manipulated his hands around them. "It's been a while since you've kneaded dough, I figured I'd give you a quick lesson to get you...reacquainted." she says playfully, her breasts squished together softly and bounced between his palms before she slowly removed her hands and backed away. Turning around sharply, with her back facing him, she placed her arms behind her back, and laced her fingers together; her head held high. "Though, that is if you are able to stop over. For your sake, my love, you best hope so!" she says with a flirty giggle, her mood slowly getting better despite the disappointing development.

Jarrod smiled again. "I would like that. I.. I'm sorry about this. I didn't want to ruin this for you, but we both have responsibilities... and concerns...." he wrapped his arms around her middle from behind again and kissed her neck. "Besides, some of my responsibilities and concerns are right here." he said as he nuzzled the crook of her neck and the back. This time his arms drifted upward, 'accidentally' cupping her breasts against his forearms. "I think I may still remember some of my old cooking lessons, Sensei." he giggled.

Tesselth wrote:Tesselth was still a good distance away, and found this wind to be a bit of an issue in her hunt. The forest elk and other such creatures were aware of her presence and took measures to hide from her grasp. It was annoying, really. However, it suddenly changed for the better. The wind, carried a pleasant scent, the scent of coconut and honey, and the sent of human female pheromones. Tess took a deep whiff and it caused her stomach to rumble like thunder...

She hadn't had human in a while now; the last one was a poor sod of a hunter who took the wrong path home and ended in her lair... that was at least seven months ago. She was hungry, and breakfast was in much dire need! The dragon turned course, and followed the sent on the wind, and at the same time masked her own. Her scaled belly rumbled again...

She would be getting closer to her quarry shortly...

Then Jarrod felt the wind change, and with it, the scent of.... death on the air. Jarrod's arms went rigid and frozen in time. He could somehow sense it. Quick as a flash, he reached for the wide bladed two handed sword on his back, as well as his decorated hunting bow.

Jarrod turned towards the south. "Fiona... Get beneath the tree canopy! Go now!" he half whispered hoarsely. his eyes wide with panic and fear. He knew this scent. Gold over lizardlike scale... and sulphur. Dragon!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Jarrod smiled again. "I would like that. I.. I'm sorry about this. I didn't want to ruin this for you, but we both have responsibilities... and concerns...." he wrapped his arms around her middle from behind again and kissed her neck. "Besides, some of my responsibilities and concerns are right here." he said as he nuzzled the crook of her neck and the back. This time his arms drifted upward, 'accidentally' cupping her breasts against his forearms. "I think I may still remember some of my old cooking lessons, Sensei." he giggled.

She sighed, but smiled when she felt his warm body behind her, humming as he kissed her neck. "You are damn straight, Jarrod Graywatch~" she said in a playfully stern tone and let out a sharp gasp of surprise as she felt the undersides of her breasts lift by his muscular and well toned fore arms. "Oooo, confidence! I shall have to remind you that I'll be grading you on your performance, my pupil~" she playfully replied, giggling as she turned her head towards him, wanting to kiss him deeply-

Random Mobs wrote:
Then Jarrod felt the wind change, and with it, the scent of.... death on the air.
Her eyes widened, looking upon the handsome features of his face, she noticed something wasn't right. His smile slowly fading, and a killer calm took hold of his features. "Jarrod...?" she called softly, the serious look that was forming from some unknown exacerbated situation that was forming made her feel nervous. She knew he was sensing something, and she knew he was going to explain shortly, but the suspense was rising.

Random Mobs wrote:
Jarrod's arms went rigid and frozen in time. He could somehow sense it. Quick as a flash, he reached for the wide bladed two handed sword on his back, as well as his decorated hunting bow.

She let out a soft grunt by his rigid arms, and then he had removed them from her, his weapons drawn in an awe inspiring flash. Scardians are all known for quick reactions, stamina, and speed. She too, shared such traits having been born here, but she wasn't as proficiently trained as he was. "My love, what's happening?" she asked, her right hand raised between her breasts as she turned towards him, her eyes softer, her voice quieter, and showing signs of worry.

Random Mobs wrote:
Jarrod turned towards the south. "Fiona... Get beneath the tree canopy! Go now!" he half whispered hoarsely. his eyes wide with panic and fear. He knew this scent. Gold over lizardlike scale... and sulphur. Dragon!

She noticed his battle face, and gasped, but quietly nodded as she headed deeper into the canopy, all the while weary of leaving Jarrod behind. "Wh-what about you?" she asked, her heart rate increasing, though not due to infatuation, but due to anxiety.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:35 am

Jarrod didn't respond immediately as he had his bow drawn and his sword at the ready. His eyes scanned the skies left and right along the southern horizon.

"Dragon... A dragon is coming in fast from the south. It's scent is on the air." he said as he stepped backwards at a relatively easy pace, trying to duck behind the canopy of thick ironwood. It was a dangerous move tactically as if the beast saw them, the woods and foliage would be used as so much kindling for a dragons fire breath attack. The ironwoods would light up like enormous candles. But, if the beast didn't detect them visually, there was a good chance it would overlook them and leave them be.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:47 am

Fiona's heart jumped into her throat, and caused her to stutter. "A d-dragon? That could only mean the Beast of Gods Step... though the creature hasn't been sighted in years! And never this far north..." she gulped, feeling scared and trembled like a fragile leaf. She stuck close to Jarrod's back, guiding him through the canopy while her head twitched left to right, looking for any signs of the beast in the sky. She had not seen a dragon up close in her time thankfully, having been on the proper roads and in environments which one was not likely to attack. Paranoid, she bit her lip at every branch that rattled or broke under foot. The world seemed deafeningly louder now. The wind picked up, and blew her scarlet red hair towards her left shoulder, the braid wavering in the wind that shook the trees and made her body quiver.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:16 am

Fiona's fears were answered when the wind suddenly stopped. It was abrupt, and with it, all the birds in hiding flew soundlessly as everything went silent. Jarrod and Fiona would notice the world around them got darker, and it was as if they were not under the canopy of the woods, but in the mouth of a cave as the incredibly large shadow loomed over their bodies. Sound returned, with the breaking of branches, trees coming up from their roots, and the young couple letting out surprised cries as their bodies flung back! The huge, beating batlike wings slowly furled behind her scaly back as the beast's large claw toed feet touched the earthy soil. The ground shook, tremors like before shaking the canopy of the trees and causing large crevasses to form in the ground. Thankfully for the lovers, the dragon had not noticed their earlier cries of surprise as she searched the location.

"Geh dii kipraan...Zu'u mindok hi los het.... kolos los hi...?" Came a deep, yet feminine sounding voice that was strange, as it seem to resonate and flow more naturally than normal words spoken between two mortals.

Tesselth looked around, sniffing the air deeply. She could smell that coconut-honey smell, and the sweet scent of human love around this area, and scanned the fallen and still standing trees for any sign of movement. Her large purple tail crushed several trees behind her, snapping them like twigs, and the 100 foot beast let out a low guttural groan as it hunkered down, sniffing the air. The wind had changed direction, and it made it difficult to pin point her prey now. "Grrrgg...." the beast grumbled, as it unfurled its wings, seemingly ready to take flight when it spotted the small wicker basket, with it's contents partially spilled onto the grass... The creature held this pose, and observed the item with care before drifting her large head down, her long neck allowing her to view the basket more closely. She sniffed the contents, and could smell the cheese, vegetables and bottled wine within. She lapped at the basket with her tongue, inadvertently drawing it into her dank pit of a throat and ate it... a hardly noticeable taste, and the creature gagged, spitting the wet remains of the empty basket onto the grass. It was clear, her prey was here... somewhere.
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:30 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:Fiona's heart jumped into her throat, and caused her to stutter. "A d-dragon? That could only mean the Beast of Gods Step... though the creature hasn't been sighted in years! And never this far north..." she gulped, feeling scared and trembled like a fragile leaf. She stuck close to Jarrod's back, guiding him through the canopy while her head twitched left to right, looking for any signs of the beast in the sky. She had not seen a dragon up close in her time thankfully, having been on the proper roads and in environments which one was not likely to attack. Paranoid, she bit her lip at every branch that rattled or broke under foot. The world seemed deafeningly louder now. The wind picked up, and blew her scarlet red hair towards her left shoulder, the braid wavering in the wind that shook the trees and made her body quiver.

Jarrod was about to answer, but didn't get the chance as the shadow passed over them, darkening the light of the tree canopy even further.

Tesselth wrote:Fiona's fears were answered when the wind suddenly stopped. It was abrupt, and with it, all the birds in hiding flew soundlessly as everything went silent. Jarrod and Fiona would notice the world around them got darker, and it was as if they were not under the canopy of the woods, but in the mouth of a cave as the incredibly large shadow loomed over their bodies. Sound returned, with the breaking of branches, trees coming up from their roots, and the young couple letting out surprised cries as their bodies flung back! The huge, beating batlike wings slowly furled behind her scaly back as the beast's large claw toed feet touched the earthy soil. The ground shook, tremors like before shaking the canopy of the trees and causing large crevasses to form in the ground. Thankfully for the lovers, the dragon had not noticed their earlier cries of surprise as she searched the location.

"Geh dii kipraan...Zu'u mindok hi los het.... kolos los hi...?" Came a deep, yet feminine sounding voice that was strange, as it seem to resonate and flow more naturally than normal words spoken between two mortals.

Tesselth looked around, sniffing the air deeply. She could smell that coconut-honey smell, and the sweet scent of human love around this area, and scanned the fallen and still standing trees for any sign of movement. Her large purple tail crushed several trees behind her, snapping them like twigs, and the 100 foot beast let out a low guttural groan as it hunkered down, sniffing the air. The wind had changed direction, and it made it difficult to pin point her prey now. "Grrrgg...." the beast grumbled, as it unfurled its wings, seemingly ready to take flight when it spotted the small wicker basket, with it's contents partially spilled onto the grass... The creature held this pose, and observed the item with care before drifting her large head down, her long neck allowing her to view the basket more closely. She sniffed the contents, and could smell the cheese, vegetables and bottled wine within. She lapped at the basket with her tongue, inadvertently drawing it into her dank pit of a throat and ate it... a hardly noticeable taste, and the creature gagged, spitting the wet remains of the empty basket onto the grass. It was clear, her prey was here... somewhere.

Jarrod kept his composure and continued to help Fiona back away behind the treeline. They had no choice but to hide behind one of the immense iron oak trees. This beast seemed capable of snapping them like twigs, and with it's monolithic size, he would not doubt even the Great tree itself would fall before it's bulk and immense might.

Jarrod put a finger to his lips indicating to Fiona that they had to be absolutely silent, then he motioned for her to get down towards the ground, duck down so to speak. He himself crouched. gently laid his greatsword down on the ground beside him, then he drew and notched an explosive tipped arrow as quickly and quietly as possible. If worse came to worse, he could fire this bolt straight into the dragons maw.

'the mother of Dragons... why is she this far north of the Step?' he thought to himself as he finally notched the arrow and was ready to draw. 'You will take no child of Kilwood village this time beast...' he thought, gave a silent prayer to the war gods and waited.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:50 am

Fiona trembled, feeling helpless as the large beast dropped down, breaking the earth and the mighty iron woods with ease. The beast was massive, one of it's thighs alone were wider than the Great Tree, and it's large wings could easily stretch across the Village of Kilwood. She took an interest in the filmy webbing of the wings, despite being scared to death of the monster before them. It's purple scales glittered with gold pieces and occasionally they dropped onto the grass in metallic clangs and pings. It's large tail was up in the air yet, allowing Fiona unprecedented look at the dragon's exposed rectum before the tail dropped down and crushed many of the trees to their far left under it's massive weight; and she bit her lip to keep herself from screaming. The creature reared its wings, as if to flee, but then paused, and hunkered down, stretching it's long neck and large head at almost their level. The large fins protruding at either side of it's head obscured most of it's facial features from this angle, but the massive ivory horns adorning it's head were probably at such a quality one could make a fortune by selling the massive things in Cretu. She gulped. The Scardian Razor in it's leather sheath at her hip was her only personal weapon, but looking those rough scales, she could tell it wouldn't mortally wound the beast unless Scar'd himself was wielding her puny weapon; and she watched with horror as her journal and history book on Scar'd were lapped up by the beast's massive tongue, and then devoured with the rest of their lunch. "Hah-!" she exhaled, wide eyed, clasping her mouth with her right hand. Sweat dripped down her forehead, down her neck and around the curves of her jiggling breasts. Shite, did it hear me?! Oh Gods, what have I done?!

Last edited by Fiona Hillcloud on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:16 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:Fiona trembled, feeling helpless as the large beast dropped down, breaking the earth and the mighty iron woods with ease. The beast was massive, one of it's thighs alone were wider than the Great Tree, and it's large wings could easily stretch across the Village of Kilwood. She took an interest in the filmy webbing of the wings, despite being scared to death of the monster before them. It's purple scales glittered with gold pieces and occasionally they dropped onto the grass in metallic clangs and pings. It's large tail was up in the air yet, allowing Fiona unprecedented look at the dragon's exposed rectum before the tail dropped down and crushed many of the trees to their far left under it's massive weight; and she bit her lip to keep herself from screaming. The creature reared its wings, as if to flee, but then paused, and hunkered down, stretching it's long neck and large head at almost their level. The large fins protruding at either side of it's head obscured most of it's facial features from this angle, but the massive ivory horns adorning it's head were probably at such a quality one could make a fortune by selling the massive things in Cretu. She gulped. The Scardian Razor in it's leather sheath at her hip was her only personal weapon, but looking those rough scales, she could tell it wouldn't mortally wound the beast unless Scar'd himself was wielding her puny weapon; and she watched with horror as her journal and history book on Scar'd were lapped up by the beast's massive tongue, and then devoured with the rest of their lunch. "Hah-!" she exhaled, wide eyed, clasping her mouth with her right hand. Sweat dripped down her forehead, down her neck and around the curves of her jiggling breasts. Shite, did it here me?! Oh Gods, what have I done?!

Tesselth's keen hearing picked up subtle movement at this level, and groaned when a book became lodged between her teeth. The movement was to the right of her and it was a quick, yet muffled exhale of air which caused her to turn her head sharply in Jarrod and Fiona's direction. She did not see their forms, for they were crouching low enough to avoid her sight for the moment. Fiona unbeknownst to Tess now had a horrifying view of Tesselth's face. Her reptilian form's jaws dropped, exhaling a fetid misty haze that reeked of rotting carcasses and sulfur. The body turned towards them, and the stubby arms claws flexed as it got into position. A tremendous thundering noise emanated from its chest, which sounded like a gurgling stomach pain. It was, and it was soon followed by a low hissing sound that steadily was rising. Sniffing the air from this level, she could smell that coconut-honey smell, and she had an idea where it was hiding. "HAHHHHH....!" came her hissing roar, her eyelids covered by a waxy film. Her jaws widened, and the sulfur stench increased. The pair would see a bright orange glow from it's throat as early flames kissed the air in front of it's mouth, quick spirts of flame that ignited then blew out, while the orange glow got brighter...and brighter!
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:24 am

Tesselth wrote:Tesselth's keen hearing picked up subtle movement at this level, and groaned when a book became lodged between her teeth. The movement was to the right of her and it was a quick, yet muffled exhale of air which caused her to turn her head sharply in Jarrod and Fiona's direction. She did not see their forms, for they were crouching low enough to avoid her sight for the moment. Fiona unbeknownst to Tess now had a horrifying view of Tesselth's face. Her reptilian form's jaws dropped, exhaling a fetid misty haze that reeked of rotting carcasses and sulfur. The body turned towards them, and the stubby arms claws flexed as it got into position. A tremendous thundering noise emanated from its chest, which sounded like a gurgling stomach pain. It was, and it was soon followed by a low hissing sound that steadily was rising. Sniffing the air from this level, she could smell that coconut-honey smell, and she had an idea where it was hiding. "HAHHHHH....!" came her hissing roar, her eyelids covered by a waxy film. Her jaws widened, and the sulfur stench increased. The pair would see a bright orange glow from it's throat as early flames kissed the air in front of it's mouth, quick spirts of flame that ignited then blew out, while the orange glow got brighter...and brighter!

This was it, this was Jarrod's one and only chance. He ducked out from behind his tree, took aim with his compound bow, and loosed the explosive arrow. He looked back at Fiona. "Get down!" he yelled, as the heat from the dragons breath detonated the explosive tipped arrowhead inside it's mouth. This wouldn't down the monster for long, and he knew it. "Now Fiona! RUN! Get back to the village!!" he roared out to her as he notched another arrow fluidly. He didn't have many of the explosive tipped heads, as he never expected to fight the Dragon of the Step, the only dragons he ever had to worry about were the forest Wyverns.

He ducked back behind cover, using the smoke from the explosion to conceal his movements. He hoped that Fiona could get back to the village and get him some reinforcements with heavy ordinace. Like missiles designed for dealing with large dragons or something. Jarrod could only hold the beast away from the Village and Fiona for so long...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:40 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Tesselth wrote:Tesselth's keen hearing picked up subtle movement at this level, and groaned when a book became lodged between her teeth. The movement was to the right of her and it was a quick, yet muffled exhale of air which caused her to turn her head sharply in Jarrod and Fiona's direction. She did not see their forms, for they were crouching low enough to avoid her sight for the moment. Fiona unbeknownst to Tess now had a horrifying view of Tesselth's face. Her reptilian form's jaws dropped, exhaling a fetid misty haze that reeked of rotting carcasses and sulfur. The body turned towards them, and the stubby arms claws flexed as it got into position. A tremendous thundering noise emanated from its chest, which sounded like a gurgling stomach pain. It was, and it was soon followed by a low hissing sound that steadily was rising. Sniffing the air from this level, she could smell that coconut-honey smell, and she had an idea where it was hiding. "HAHHHHH....!" came her hissing roar, her eyelids covered by a waxy film. Her jaws widened, and the sulfur stench increased. The pair would see a bright orange glow from it's throat as early flames kissed the air in front of it's mouth, quick spirts of flame that ignited then blew out, while the orange glow got brighter...and brighter!

This was it, this was Jarrod's one and only chance. He ducked out from behind his tree, took aim with his compound bow, and loosed the explosive arrow. He looked back at Fiona. "Get down!" he yelled, as the heat from the dragons breath detonated the explosive tipped arrowhead inside it's mouth. This wouldn't down the monster for long, and he knew it. "Now Fiona! RUN! Get back to the village!!" he roared out to her as he notched another arrow fluidly. He didn't have many of the explosive tipped heads, as he never expected to fight the Dragon of the Step, the only dragons he ever had to worry about were the forest Wyverns.

He ducked back behind cover, using the smoke from the explosion to conceal his movements. He hoped that Fiona could get back to the village and get him some reinforcements with heavy ordinace. Like missiles designed for dealing with large dragons or something. Jarrod could only hold the beast away from the Village and Fiona for so long...

"Jarrod!" she exclaimed, feeling for his safety, before falling upon her chest, covering her head with her arms as the beast's maw exploded with fiery abandon. The sound was loud enough to ring in her ears, and it took a moment or two to hear Jarrod's voice telling her to flee. She arched her back, her hands upon the ground while half raising her torso, turning towards her lover. "What about you?!" she shrieked, horrified at the prospect of another Graywatch son to be put into an early grave... She stood up, getting out of the forest and covered her face. "Hah, my eyes...!" she winced, coughing as she made her way through the smoke, pressing her body against the surface of a scaly tree. "You can't expect me to just leave you out here!" she called out, both scared and agitated by his remarks. She couldn't see him lasting long against this creature, nay, even her village! They would need the Legion or even the ADN to perhaps slay the beast.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:10 am

"Raoouuuaaahhhkkk!!!" Tesselth growled, almost loud enough to be heard from Kilwood Village. The rapscallion within the brush definitely pissed her off, as the fire breath was canceled by his explosive arrow. The blast caused wafts of smoke to drift from her maw, as well as several pages from the history book lodged in her teeth and dislodged gold that had embedded deep with in the scales of her cheeks and neck. Tess shook her head violently, before readjusting its gaze upon the dark smoke left by the human's arrow, her purple eyes becoming crimson as she felt her anger rise. Smoke? You think a little smoke will hide you? My wings alone can produce the power of a hurricane! she thought, her wings stretched out and then they were rapidly flapping. Tess dug her feet into the grassy earth, and the winds caused by her flapping wings not only pushed the smoke away, but lifted trees and earth dislodged from her previous destruction. Large trunks broke free, hurtling towards the young man, as well as pushing at both the man and the young woman who's scent had drawn closer!

She saw the woman, tumbling into the grassy field, now that the smoke had cleared, and halted her wings. She didn't see any sign of the mortal male at the moment, mostly due to her attention being drawn upon the curvaceous maiden splayed across the grass. Her scent drew her like a moth to a lantern, and she approached the young woman on her chest, the long scarlet hair running past her buttocks in a braid.

"Ah, til hi los dii brit kipraan!"

Killwood Village hunting grounds D4fbf4949853ad56c6f7bea89431f8e3_zps8t7cxwoi

Her leering eyes looking down upon the fallen woman, her velvety maw glistening with saliva and her stomach bellowed out with the thunderous roar of hunger.
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:25 am

Fiona Hillcloud wrote:"Jarrod!" she exclaimed, feeling for his safety, before falling upon her chest, covering her head with her arms as the beast's maw exploded with fiery abandon. The sound was loud enough to ring in her ears, and it took a moment or two to hear Jarrod's voice telling her to flee. She arched her back, her hands upon the ground while half raising her torso, turning towards her lover. "What about you?!" she shrieked, horrified at the prospect of another Graywatch son to be put into an early grave... She stood up, getting out of the forest and covered her face. "Hah, my eyes...!" she winced, coughing as she made her way through the smoke, pressing her body against the surface of a scaly tree. "You can't expect me to just leave you out here!" she called out, both scared and agitated by his remarks. She couldn't see him lasting long against this creature, nay, even her village! They would need the Legion or even the ADN to perhaps slay the beast.

"Don't worry about me! I've got a weapon, and I am the only one who can hold it off! You gotta warn the village!" he tried to shout to her as he prepared his next shot. but his voice was cut off by the beasts next move...

Tesselth wrote:"Raoouuuaaahhhkkk!!!" Tesselth growled, almost loud enough to be heard from Kilwood Village. The rapscallion within the brush definitely pissed her off, as the fire breath was canceled by his explosive arrow. The blast caused wafts of smoke to drift from her maw, as well as several pages from the history book lodged in her teeth and dislodged gold that had embedded deep with in the scales of her cheeks and neck. Tess shook her head violently, before readjusting its gaze upon the dark smoke left by the human's arrow, her purple eyes becoming crimson as she felt her anger rise. Smoke? You think a little smoke will hide you? My wings alone can produce the power of a hurricane! she thought, her wings stretched out and then they were rapidly flapping. Tess dug her feet into the grassy earth, and the winds caused by her flapping wings not only pushed the smoke away, but lifted trees and earth dislodged from her previous destruction. Large trunks broke free, hurtling towards the young man, as well as pushing at both the man and the young woman who's scent had drawn closer!

She saw the woman, tumbling into the grassy field, now that the smoke had cleared, and halted her wings. She didn't see any sign of the mortal male at the moment, mostly due to her attention being drawn upon the curvaceous maiden splayed across the grass. Her scent drew her like a moth to a lantern, and she approached the young woman on her chest, the long scarlet hair running past her buttocks in a braid.

"Ah, til hi los dii brit kipraan!"

Killwood Village hunting grounds D4fbf4949853ad56c6f7bea89431f8e3_zps8t7cxwoi

Her leering eyes looking down upon the fallen woman, her velvety maw glistening with saliva and her stomach bellowed out with the thunderous roar of hunger.

Jarrod was blown off of his feet by the wind gusts and he quickly went into a roll, reholstering his bow and arrow before snatching his sword as he rolled past in a rather deft movement. He couldn't see Fiona thanks to the dust and debris being kicked up, but once he landed, the creature itself was not hard to find. He gripped something on his belt, and checked his grappling iron launcher on his wrist. He placed the sword back on his back, and fired a line right at the beasts horns from within the tree line. He slingshot himself towards the beasts face, as he shook a flask of liquid that began glowing green. "Hey bright eyes, eat this!" he said as he sailed past the creature, cutting the line before firing another into the beasts back, landing right between the wings.

"Lets see how the big handbag bitch likes explosive acid!" he said as he heard the class breaking on the creatures teeth.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:54 am

Fiona had let out a piercing scream as she was thrown from the tree, body tumbling and rolling across the earth before landing hard against her chest. She winced, covered in dry dirt and grass stains. She noticed the ground becoming darker, the large dragon's shadow casting over her. She turned, falling upon her back with a scream of fear, her wide watery eyes glaring at the monster which leered over her! Her breasts bobbed and swayed as she back crawled away from it in vain! Oh Gods no! she thought, staring death in the face when she saw her love swing out and toss the glowing green grenade into it's mouth, twisting around the large beast that could have swallowed him whole and land on it's back!

"Jarrod!" she cried, as the explosive went off, and she gasped, rolling out of the way of falling acid. She slowly got to her feet, her knife still sheathed on her hip and looked up terrified for her Jarrod's safety now that he was in a precarious position.
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:17 am

Tesselth let out an angry roar as the acid exploded in her maw. She shook her head violently splashing the hissing acid all about. Her arms were short and clawed helplessly at her back, trying to either grab or sever that device attached to his arm's cord. That bastard! I'll kill him, destroy him entirely! She then tried using her wings, flapping them close together in a way so she could squish him, and then it hit her. Flapping her wings, Tesselth hovered high above the land with her passenger in toe, only a short distance for her however, and then with a sudden movement halted her wings flapping motion and allowed gravity to pull her back to the ground. She arched her back, and rolled back her neck, intent on crushing her passenger to death if he wouldn't vacate in time! Even then, such a decision would have to be made quickly, since he only had twenty or so feet left to decide!

As for Fiona, the beast's massive tail was darkening her skies over head, and would be slamming down upon her lithe and curvy form if she didn't move!
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 am

Jarrod soon realised what the creature intended to do, when it went for an enormous half loop in mid air. trying to squish him against the ground in a titanic back flop. Thinking fast, he ran up the creatures back, and neck. He used the grappling hook all the way in a mad upside down sprint, he had only one chance. Veering off a few meters from the base of the dragons skull, he fired a hook off towards the horn on that side and jumped. Using the momentum, he had swung back around to the dragons front side, landing on her throat at the base of the jaw. He drew his sword, and went to stab downward with both hands as fast as he could. There was no way to reach the creatures brain from here, but he could perhaps sever her carotid, jugular and windpipe. He hoped he could stab deep enough past the scales, because if he couldn't...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Hillcloud Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Fiona covered her eyes, barely able to stay where she was as the beast flapped it's mighty wings again. She slipped and fell back, landing amongst the branches of a fallen tree with an oof. "Ouch..." she mumbled, rubbing her butt as she stood up, and looked on with horror as the beast took to the skies, with her Jarrod on it's back yet!

"Jarrod!" she screamed, her heart climbing into her throat, as the beast back flipped and flopped down onto it's back! But she saw, with great relief as her hero swung around, landing between the monster's neck and jaw. By the way it fell with him, there should be enough force for her Jarrod to pierce the scales of the dragon's neck...

The shadow of the tail falling upon her drew her attention to the rapidly descending limb! She gasped, and quickly rushed with the speed of those all born in Scardia and managed to out run the descending tail before it hit the earth, sending up a plume of dirt and debris as it shook the land. Fiona stumbled, rolling onto the grass again, her buoyant assets bobbled and banged as she rolled onto her back. She looked over to where the dragon had landed, but the cloud that had risen had obscured her view if her lover was successful. "Jarrod?! Jarrod!!?" she called out, sitting up, her breasts springing and bounced as she quickly rose to her feet, feeling anxiety fill her heart with dread...
Fiona Hillcloud
Fiona Hillcloud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesselth Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Tesselth watched as the young mortal swung around, blade to her neck, ready to strike and make the kill! It had been many long centuries since she had come across a human with such a skill in slaying dragons like herself! She was admittedly, mildly impressed. However, he made a mistake. As they fell, her cheeks seem to lift, as if to sneer at this flaw in his plan, and she lowered her head quickly, slamming the bottom of her jaw, her chin against his back as she lowered her long neck. Her back struck the earth, and the blade chipped one of the scales of her neck, ripping it off and causing the softer flesh beneath to bleed, but nothing more than surface damage at the most. With Jarrod pinned, she brought her somewhat prehensile neck to her right claw, and gripped his body tightly.

"Zu'u piraak ah!"

Her voice resonated in the young man's ears as she yanked him, arms pinned, stripped of his blade which slid across her belly scales and onto the grassy earth as she rose, tail swinging away from Fiona as she then stood erect. She held out the young man, her grip painful for him, though she wasn't using her full strength; if she had he would be but red paste in her scaly grip. She inspected the man with her keen large eyes, growling deep and guttural groans, increasing the pressure of her grip by just a fraction, noting how his arms between her claw tipped fingers were weakening, if she stepped it up she'd break them.  

"Fent govey hin klov!"

Fed up with his actions, Tesselth figured to make an example out of this one, and opened her jaws by a fraction, drawing his head close to the dull ivory teeth that trailed with saliva. Her maw was wide enough to accept a human's width if not two, and long enough that their body could mostly fill her maw, with only their thighs or calves sticking outside! She brought him slowly, just so he may suffer the mental anxiety of having his head crushed between her pallet!
Tesselth
Tesselth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Jarrod was caught. His last ditch failed when he failed to account for the dragons prehensile neck and jaw. His painful squishing against the Dragons relatively soft throat did nothing to soften the blow. He dropped the sword, which clattered piteously against the scales on it's downward journey.

Now caught between the immense dragons foreclaws. Jarrod looked down to Fiona, his own fate sealed, he had to get the woman to run now. "Fiona!! Ruuuuun! Get out of here! NOW!!!" he shouted as loud as he could, before turning to face the beast. "Your nothing but another monster! Another demon! Consumed by your need to feed and nothing else! You have no intelligence beyond your animal instincts, no better than a demon! I hope you choke on my spine monster!" he yelled out at Tesselth, the dragon of the Step.

His bravery did not faulter, even in the face of the monsters glistening yellow white denticles, massive cones as large as he was. He soon closed his eyes, and awaited the end.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next