Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian camping grounds

+5
Vivian Highswallow
Sakurai
Baroness of Hell
Random Mobs
Danua
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Civilian camping grounds Empty Civilian camping grounds

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Once the Armored Darksteed got up to speed, the mount took off into the sky and began circling the forest, and the Wraith scanned the surface for viable targets to introduce his new charge to the techniques of absorbing life energies.  Within less than 15 minutes, the ancient undead wraith spotted a suitable buffet of targets.  A camping ground of unarmed barely physically matured mortals in an isolated camping ground in the woods not too far from Danua's shack.

"There we go... About eight viable targets. Isolated, unarmed, and all alone.  Danua, today is your lucky day." The Wraith said as he glided the Dark Steed back towards the ground at a gentle, almost care free pace.  "Now, remember,  Don't go for the kill immediately.  I know how hungry you are, but only try to weaken them, not kill them immediately.  A living soul is much more fulfilling than a dead one."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Civilian camping grounds Empty Re: Civilian camping grounds

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Danua nodded, slowly shifting one leg off and then the other before landing upon her feet. She looked up at the wraith, then past the wooded area that shielded her presence from the mortals. She was aided by her two familiars, who stood upon the ground as well.

She scanned the area, and looked to Gretel. She hunkered down beside the doll, and whispered into her ear. The doll giggled, nodding, before it ran off towards the camp via the foliage, her cloth arms dragging behind her. She then turned to Hansel, who seemed to mimic 'puffing out his chest' and she giggled at his bravado, leaning close to his ear and then whispered something as well. She ended this with a peck upon his cheek, causing the doll to jump with vitality before charging off into the woods opposite of his sister.

She herself began to draw closer to the camp, but paused when she saw a young man heading into the woods. He looked like he was the unfortunate one sent to collect dry firewood, and she kept to the shadows, hunkering down silently as he passed. This worked well in her favour, and she stalked him, following him deeper into the woods. He had a small axe with him, but she wouldn't have to worry too much about that. She watched as he began to feel the trees for any dry limbs, and she turned and walked a little deeper. She came across a trench dug into the earth by erosion, and she closed her eyes, raising her right leg, bending her knee whilst balancing perfectly still on this uneven mound. With both hands around her calve, she twisted her knee, illiciting a terrible cracking noise that echoed. "Eyhhh!" she yelped in a high pitch tone, falling forward, her body colliding with the dirt naturally as she tumbled into the ditch holding her bummed knee. She had visible tears roll down her now dirty face, as she cried. This however, was a ploy. She had perfected this 'act' at one point. It was like muscle memory, and she had done it so often she hardly felt the pain. All she knew, was that it looked real, and the way she fell made the deceit all the more believable.

Her cry echoed through the woods, but not far enough for the ears of the camp; but she was in audible range of the poor woodcutter.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Danua wrote:Danua nodded, slowly shifting one leg off and then the other before landing upon her feet. She looked up at the wraith, then past the wooded area that shielded her presence from the mortals. She was aided by her two familiars, who stood upon the ground as well.

She scanned the area, and looked to Gretel. She hunkered down beside the doll, and whispered into her ear. The doll giggled, nodding, before it ran off towards the camp via the foliage, her cloth arms dragging behind her. She then turned to Hansel, who seemed to mimic 'puffing out his chest' and she giggled at his bravado, leaning close to his ear and then whispered something as well. She ended this with a peck upon his cheek, causing the doll to jump with vitality before charging off into the woods opposite of his sister.

She herself began to draw closer to the camp, but paused when she saw a young man heading into the woods. He looked like he was the unfortunate one sent to collect dry firewood, and she kept to the shadows, hunkering down silently as he passed. This worked well in her favour, and she stalked him, following him deeper into the woods. He had a small axe with him, but she wouldn't have to worry too much about that. She watched as he began to feel the trees for any dry limbs, and she turned and walked a little deeper. She came across a trench dug into the earth by erosion, and she closed her eyes, raising her right leg, bending her knee whilst balancing perfectly still on this uneven mound. With both hands around her calve, she twisted her knee, illiciting a terrible cracking noise that echoed. "Eyhhh!" she yelped in a high pitch tone, falling forward, her body colliding with the dirt naturally as she tumbled into the ditch holding her bummed knee. She had visible tears roll down her now dirty face, as she cried. This however, was a ploy. She had perfected this 'act' at one point. It was like muscle memory, and she had done it so often she hardly felt the pain. All she knew, was that it looked real, and the way she fell made the deceit all the more believable.

Her cry echoed through the woods, but not far enough for the ears of the camp; but she was in audible range of the poor woodcutter.

The young man was busy hacking away at some branches in the gloomy fog. His name: Justin.

He had found a dry patch under the leafy canopies , where some wood, not soaked through by the morning dew, was ripe for a morning fire. Then, as he gathered up some of the stray wood, he heard a strange muffled thump and a shrill cry of pain. Justin immediately thought a stray animal had hurt itself, but the cry was not like that of an animal. A person?

Carrying his firewood, Justin approached the direction of the noise, and soon, he came across a strange woman, dressed in a robe dress and large belted metal sash. "Hey, you ok?" Justin said as he approached, and leaned down to help her, before he started noticing a few things. First, her leg looked badly broken, as did her arm. Then he noticed the glinting head-dress jewels hanging off of what apeard to be horns coming from her head. And when he noticed this, Justin became hesitant...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua nodded, slowly shifting one leg off and then the other before landing upon her feet. She looked up at the wraith, then past the wooded area that shielded her presence from the mortals. She was aided by her two familiars, who stood upon the ground as well.

The young man was busy hacking away at some branches in the gloomy fog.  His name: Justin.

He had found a dry patch under the leafy canopies , where some wood, not soaked through by the morning dew, was ripe for a morning fire.  Then, as he gathered up some of the stray wood, he heard a strange muffled thump and a shrill cry of pain.  Justin immediately thought a stray animal had hurt itself, but the cry was not like that of an animal.  A person?

Carrying his firewood, Justin approached the direction of the noise, and soon, he came across a strange woman, dressed in a robe dress and large belted metal sash.  "Hey, you ok?"  Justin said as he approached, and leaned down to help her, before he started noticing a few things.  First, her leg looked badly broken, as did her arm.  Then he noticed the glinting head-dress jewels hanging off of what apeard to be horns coming from her head.  And when he noticed this, Justin became hesitant...

Civilian camping grounds 80438b093db9f2a7b17379cc694bb7bc

She looked up at the man, the expression upon her face was clearly distress. "P-please. Help me.." she cooed, her gentle tone almost rattling, trying to hold back tears at the sight of her leg. Her large red eyes glanced into his eyes, and she sniffled. She placed her left hand upon her upper left breast, her right hand digging into the soil. She cringed, trying to move the leg but it only made her cry out again in pain. "I-I can't move my leg... Please, don't leave me here..." she begged, looking up at the young man, pleadingly, her pointed ears seemed to droop, and bangs of her long silky black hair fell across her nose as she whimpered before him, shivering and in pain.

Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Danua wrote:Civilian camping grounds 80438b093db9f2a7b17379cc694bb7bc

She looked up at the man, the expression upon her face was clearly distress. "P-please. Help me.." she cooed, her gentle tone almost rattling, trying to hold back tears at the sight of her leg. Her large red eyes glanced into his eyes, and she sniffled. She placed her left hand upon her upper left breast, her right hand digging into the soil. She cringed, trying to move the leg but it only made her cry out again in pain. "I-I can't move my leg... Please, don't leave me here..." she begged, looking up at the young man, pleadingly, her pointed ears seemed to droop, and bangs of her long silky black hair fell across her nose as she whimpered before him, shivering and in pain.

Justin didn't know what to do. they where in the middle of nowhere, and the emergency homing beacon was back at camp. They couldn't get a phone signal out here, and there was no telling how long it would take for an ambulance or a medical evac chopper to get out here. "I'll get you some help. Guys! Bruno! Cole! Can you guys hear me?!" Justin began calling out loudly. He then knelt beside the strange girl and began to feel her lower leg below the knee. "Broken huh?" he muttered as be then pulled out one of the sticks he had collected to use as a splint, and began to unravel a makeshift bandage and a set of rope from his backpack.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out." he said as he began to wrap the cloth bandage around Danua's leg with the stick as a splint.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:Civilian camping grounds 80438b093db9f2a7b17379cc694bb7bc

Justin didn't know what to do.  they where in the middle of nowhere, and the emergency homing beacon was back at camp.  They couldn't get a phone signal out here, and there was no telling how long it would take for an ambulance or a medical evac chopper to get out here.  "I'll get you some help.  Guys!  Bruno!  Cole!  Can you guys hear me?!"  Justin began calling out loudly.  He then knelt beside the strange girl and began to feel her lower leg below the knee.  "Broken huh?"  he muttered as be then pulled out one of the sticks he had collected to use as a splint, and began to unravel a makeshift bandage and a set of rope from his backpack.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out."  he said as he began to wrap the cloth bandage around Danua's leg with the stick as a splint.

"Oh...thank you so much!" she smiled faintly, cringing though when he touched her leg to feel the break. She sat up as he applied the makeshift splint. "I'm glad someone like you came along, though my appearance may frighten or deter a few, I'm afraid it wouldn't be the same if a Giant Hog happened along; he'd probably would've eaten me on the spot, and I wouldn't have been able to do a thing." she says shakily, but appeared to be better. She also...looked a lot more attractive this close up.

Civilian camping grounds E40de2f4d60e033e7525329e6ddb7668

Despite her obvious demonic features, the youth had lithe and generous curves, and the white robe like dress she wore accentuated her beautiful form. She didn't appear much older than him, physically at least. "May I ask, the name of my saviour?" she cooed, her voice soothing and soft.

Meanwhile...

At the camp, Gretel began to play one of her favorite games with mortals. Sneaking via the shadows, the little doll went around the camp, moving things from one tent to another, and hiding precious things like canteens and batteries in the near by woods and trees, high enough so the humans couldn't see them. Hansel caused disturbances in the bushes, and provided an air of anxiety over the others in the camp. He would rustle bushes and snap tree limbs as his small cloth body ran about in a fervour. This allowed his sister to sneak further into the camp unnoticed, to mess with the wiring of their emergency electronics, severing wires with her serrated blade, and reconnecting them in a manner that they'd short once used. It was always fun to watch humans jump when their technology blows on them.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Danua wrote:"Oh...thank you so much!" she smiled faintly, cringing though when he touched her leg to feel the break. She sat up as he applied the makeshift splint. "I'm glad someone like you came along, though my appearance may frighten or deter a few, I'm afraid it wouldn't be the same if a Giant Hog happened along; he'd probably would've eaten me on the spot, and I wouldn't have been able to do a thing." she says shakily, but appeared to be better. She also...looked a lot more attractive this close up.  

Despite her obvious demonic features, the youth had lithe and generous curves, and the white robe like dress she wore accentuated her beautiful form. She didn't appear much older than him, physically at least. "May I ask, the name of my saviour?" she cooed, her voice soothing and soft.

Meanwhile...

At the camp, Gretel began to play one of her favorite games with mortals. Sneaking via the shadows, the little doll went around the camp, moving things from one tent to another, and hiding precious things like canteens and batteries in the near by woods and trees, high enough so the humans couldn't see them. Hansel caused disturbances in the bushes, and provided an air of anxiety over the others in the camp. He would rustle bushes and snap tree limbs as his small cloth body ran about in a fervour. This allowed his sister to sneak further into the camp unnoticed, to mess with the wiring of their emergency electronics, severing wires with her serrated blade, and reconnecting them in a manner that they'd short once used. It was always fun to watch humans jump when their technology blows on them.

"People are people. It's never good to leave a helpless lady out in a forest alone. Heh, some of my female companions would probably bean me on the head for saying such a corny line." Justin replied as he finished tying off the splint bandage and sat up a little. "Here, let me help you up and I'll get you back to camp, considering those blockheads didn't bother to come help. We have some spare rations and a radio to help out. We'll get you out of here in no time." He gently helped pick Danua up and slung her good arm over his shoulder to let her lean on him as he slowly helped walk her back towards his camp.

Back at the camp, the boys and girls kept trying to kindle a small campfire with what they had, apparently none, not even Kia, the lone Neko of the group picked up Justin's call for aid with her extraordinary hearing. As a thick fog rolled through the camp, visibility dropped to within only a few meters, and this coupled with the Doll's tampering was starting to fray nerves.

"Hey! Which of you lot took my torch!" called out Cole, the physically largest of the group. A certifiable macho man, with all the arrogance and bravado to match. And to prove that, he had already chugged down several beers, despite being early morning.

"My friggin pocket knife's gone too!" came the voice of Bruno, who was smaller, but perhaps the more exuberant and dangerous of the two young men. "A'ite, what the fuck man?! People been stealin' shit out here?!" The atmosphere was becoming rather tense, and not just because of the impending fighting personalities, but the niggling sensation that something was very, very wrong, especially in this thick mist.

"Shhhh... Listen." said Kia, as her ears stuck straight up, and the hairs on her tail were rigid. "It's dead quiet... No birds, no animals, no rustling of the leaves..." she whispered.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:"Oh...thank you so much!" she smiled faintly, cringing though when he touched her leg to feel the break. She sat up as he applied the makeshift splint. "I'm glad someone like you came along, though my appearance may frighten or deter a few, I'm afraid it wouldn't be the same if a Giant Hog happened along; he'd probably would've eaten me on the spot, and I wouldn't have been able to do a thing." she says shakily, but appeared to be better. She also...looked a lot more attractive this close up.  

Meanwhile...

"People are people.  It's never good to leave a helpless lady out in a forest alone.  Heh, some of my female companions would probably bean me on the head for saying such a corny line."  Justin replied as he finished tying off the splint bandage and sat up a little.  "Here, let me help you up and I'll get you back to camp, considering those blockheads didn't bother to come help.  We have some spare rations and a radio to help out.  We'll get you out of here in no time."  He gently helped pick Danua up and slung her good arm over his shoulder to let her lean on him as he slowly helped walk her back towards his camp.

Back at the camp, the boys and girls kept trying to kindle a small campfire with what they had, apparently none, not even Kia, the lone Neko of the group picked up Justin's call for aid with her extraordinary hearing.  As a thick fog rolled through the camp, visibility dropped to within only a few meters, and this coupled with the Doll's tampering was starting to fray nerves.

"Hey! Which of you lot took my torch!" called out Cole, the physically largest of the group.  A certifiable macho man, with all the arrogance and bravado to match.  And to prove that, he had already chugged down several beers, despite being early morning.

"My friggin pocket knife's gone too!"  came the voice of Bruno, who was smaller, but perhaps the more exuberant and dangerous of the two young men.  "A'ite, what the fuck man?!  People been stealin' shit out here?!"  The atmosphere was becoming rather tense, and not just because of the impending fighting personalities, but the niggling sensation that something was very, very wrong, especially in this thick mist.

"Shhhh... Listen."  said Kia, as her ears stuck straight up, and the hairs on her tail were rigid.  "It's dead quiet...  No birds, no animals, no rustling of the leaves..."  she whispered.

She smiled as he helped her up. As he got her in position to handle her with her good arm over his shoulder she leaned her weight into him, her large soft breasts poking into his ribs and almost knocking them both over. "Oh, your too modest! I can really appreciate a handsome mortal like you, coming to my aid." she giggled, leaning her head against his nuzzling her nose against his neck as to not poke him with her horns. Her warm breath upon his neck, the rise and fall of her lithe ample breasts against him, and her arm around him, she slowly raised her left hand, stroking his chin and guiding his head so he could meet her eyes. "Wait..." she spoke softly, her lips parted. "I'm trying to regain some balance..." she cooed, brushing hair from her forehead as she leaned upon him. She looked him up and down as they slowly walked. She could sense her plan was coming into fruition ahead at the camp, but she needed to buy more time. She blushed. "You know... for a mortal... you really are quite handsome." she says lowering her left hand down his neck and gently across his chest. "Hmm... I bet your female companions would get jealous of me, holding onto you so tight. Tell me..." she cooed softly, bringing her face incredibly close to his. "Do you think they'll mind?" she asked with a soft cooing tone, her left hand sliding up and stroking his shoulder, pausing and halting him for a brief moment. She had a slight mischievous look in her eye, and smiled amorously at the young man.

Civilian camping grounds 578bb07daf09ec37ecd24f240ad0294e

Around the eerie scene, with visibility low, the dolls began to have their fun. Hansel swiftly moved within the fog, brushing past Kia's leg; his human hair wig brushing against the back of her calve as he rushed past a pile of beer cans, knocking them over. The clash of cans signalled Gretel to charge in as well, running up to the brutish Cole and relocated Bruno's missing knife. The small, but sharp pocket knife stabbed into the back of the muscular man's left knee cap as he had turned to the noise of the falling cans. Hansel came around back, rushing towards Bruno now under the cover of the fog. He placed the missing torch within back stepping distance, while the small impish creature dragged a bulky rock that would line up with the distraught man's head behind him...

Gretel leaped up, yanking on Kia's tail with a good hard yank before rushing into the bushes with her brother. Childish laughter and giggling began to permeate the fog, as if the fog had a voice then two terrible imps causing mischief within it.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Danua wrote:She smiled as he helped her up. As he got her in position to handle her with her good arm over his shoulder she leaned her weight into him, her large soft breasts poking into his ribs and almost knocking them both over. "Oh, your too modest! I can really appreciate a handsome mortal like you, coming to my aid." she giggled, leaning her head against his nuzzling her nose against his neck as to not poke him with her horns. Her warm breath upon his neck, the rise and fall of her lithe ample breasts against him, and her arm around him, she slowly raised her left hand, stroking his chin and guiding his head so he could meet her eyes. "Wait..." she spoke softly, her lips parted. "I'm trying to regain some balance..." she cooed, brushing hair from her forehead as she leaned upon him. She looked him up and down as they slowly walked. She could sense her plan was coming into fruition ahead at the camp, but she needed to buy more time. She blushed. "You know... for a mortal... you really are quite handsome." she says lowering her left hand down his neck and gently across his chest. "Hmm... I bet your female companions would get jealous of me, holding onto you so tight. Tell me..." she cooed softly, bringing her face incredibly close to his. "Do you think they'll mind?" she asked with a soft cooing tone, her left hand sliding up and stroking his shoulder, pausing and halting him for a brief moment. She had a slight mischievous look in her eye, and smiled amorously at the young man.  

Civilian camping grounds 578bb07daf09ec37ecd24f240ad0294e

Justin began to sweat slightly at the injured lady's sudden advances. And as she turned his head toward hers, his breath blew out a puff of steam into the cold air.  "Ah... well, umm, the pleasure was all mine."  he stuttered as she halted their progress.  "Well, uhm... I don't think they'll mind too much, since your hurt...  They'll understand."  'I hope'  he thought that last bit.

He then began to notice something off... "Why is it so quiet?  I don't hear anything from the camp, or the birds..."

Danua wrote:Around the eerie scene, with visibility low, the dolls began to have their fun. Hansel swiftly moved within the fog, brushing past Kia's leg; his human hair wig brushing against the back of her calve as he rushed past a pile of beer cans, knocking them over. The clash of cans signalled Gretel to charge in as well, running up to the brutish Cole and relocated Bruno's missing knife. The small, but sharp pocket knife stabbed into the back of the muscular man's left knee cap as he had turned to the noise of the falling cans. Hansel came around back, rushing towards Bruno now under the cover of the fog. He placed the missing torch within back stepping distance, while the small impish creature dragged a bulky rock that would line up with the distraught man's head behind him...

Gretel leaped up, yanking on Kia's tail with a good hard yank before rushing into the bushes with her brother. Childish laughter and giggling began to permeate the fog, as if the fog had a voice then two terrible imps causing mischief within it.

With a slight shriek, Kia spun on her heel, but did not see the animated doll as it had disappeared into the mist.  "What the hell was that!?" she shrieked, signalling the others of something.  "Whats wrong Kia?"  asked Anita, one of the human females.

But before Kia could answer, a harsh yell from the half tipsy Cole got their attention, the larger man collapsed clutching his knee, and the small pocket knife jutting horribly from the back of his left knee. "GAAAHH!  What the FUCK!!"  Cole awkwardly ripped the knife from his knee, causing a huge rivulet of blood to run and cake the back of his cargo pants.  "BRUNO!  You prick! YOU STABBED ME!"

Bruno turned towards the voice of Cole and shouted.  "Ya idiot!  You pinched my knife!?"  He shouted, before his foot bumped the torch, and rolled, sending the brutish thug to the ground, slamming the side of his head against the rock that Hansel had set up, knocking him out, and cutting a vicious gash on his left temple.

"What the hell is going on out here?!" came the voice of the group leader, Damien.  This guy was only slightly older than the group at 20 years old.  His black hair was slicked back and styled.  And with him was Pamela, and Marco, completing the 8 person team.

"War Gods, what's with this fog?"  Pamela said.  "Can't see a thing."

Kia then jumped up and yelped as something pulled her tail, coming into view of Damien and the others, her eyes wide with fear, and damp with unshed tears.  "Something is really wrong here!"  Kia harshly whispered.

Then, the childlike giggling permeated the forest, not seeming to come from any one direction.  "Damien, you gotta get help out here!"  Kia said.  But Damien wasn't so sure.  "It sounds like a bunch of kids playing pranks."  Damien replied.

"Well if it's kids, one of them stabbed me in the fucking knee!!"  Cole shouted from somewhere in the fog.

"You bleeding bad Cole?"  Damien retorted.

"Nah, but I can't stand on it!  I need a little help over here dude!"

It was then that something much more chilling began chuckling, adding to the tumult of childlike giggling, was the gravelly deep voice of something... very much not childlike.  Then, several shadows whisked through the camp, leaving a smoky black trail through the dense white mist.

Civilian camping grounds 1200?cb=20120408143430
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Justin began to sweat slightly at the injured lady's sudden advances. And as she turned his head toward hers, his breath blew out a puff of steam into the cold air.  "Ah... well, umm, the pleasure was all mine."  he stuttered as she halted their progress.  "Well, uhm... I don't think they'll mind too much, since your hurt...  They'll understand."  'I hope'  he thought that last bit.

He then began to notice something off... "Why is it so quiet?  I don't hear anything from the camp, or the birds..."

Danua smiled, so far the plan was working well. "Hm... there wasn't anything around when I was strolling through." she assured him, her hand cupping his cheek as she turned him slowly towards her. "No need to be worried... I'm sure your friends are fine. They're probably playing a prank on you." she added. She purred at his nervousness and leaned in. "They won't mind? Even if I do... this?" she says bringing her plush lips against his cheek. She pulled away, her garnet gaze upon his. "Or...this?" She says, narrowing her eyelids in a seductive manner, kissing the edge of his lips. She pulled back, smiling. "I am no mere lady, Justin." she says shushing him by pressing her index finger upon his lips before peeling it away, her right hand leaving his shoulder as she pressed her chest against his. She leaned forward, forcing him to hold her due to her bum leg. Her left hand reached up for her dress strap while the other crawled down her torso.

Civilian camping grounds 0f51e8cc33de91d672872bc5a6234d89

"I wanted to tell you this after we got settled in at camp, but since they're playing an awful prank on you, perhaps you should let them wait for your return." she says, cooing, letting one of her straps slide down.

Civilian camping grounds 5a123b413f81e6888dffe2d785849d42

"I am a demon, that is now bound to provide you with physical desire. I... am yours." she says her tone almost hushed as she spoke, her arms wrapping around his shoulders, bringing her parted lips fully upon his, pushing her weight against him till he slipped, falling onto his back with her plush and lithe form over top of him.

She was on her knees, her injured leg still stabilized as she leaned over him, her left index finger poking at her lower lip. Her butt was curved up, her large breasts hung over her, bouncing and jiggling between each other as she looked at him innocently:

Civilian camping grounds 863c2e7484ac39d5895bc7856106980b

"Wouldn't...you like to play with me? If only for a little while..." she asked in a seductive yet cute and playful tone, her left strap now hanging between the crook of her left arm...

______________________________-

Random Mobs wrote:
with a slight shriek, Kia spun on her heel, but did not see the animated doll as it had disappeared into the mist.  "What the hell was that!?" she shrieked, signalling the others of something.  "Whats wrong Kia?"  asked Anita, one of the human females.

But before Kia could answer, a harsh yell from the half tipsy Cole got their attention, the larger man collapsed clutching his knee, and the small pocket knife jutting horribly from the back of his left knee. "GAAAHH!  What the FUCK!!"  Cole awkwardly ripped the knife from his knee, causing a huge rivulet of blood to run and cake the back of his cargo pants.  "BRUNO!  You prick! YOU STABBED ME!"

Bruno turned towards the voice of Cole and shouted.  "Ya idiot!  You pinched my knife!?"  He shouted, before his foot bumped the torch, and rolled, sending the brutish thug to the ground, slamming the side of his head against the rock that Hansel had set up, knocking him out, and cutting a vicious gash on his left temple.

"What the hell is going on out here?!" came the voice of the group leader, Damien.  This guy was only slightly older than the group at 20 years old.  His black hair was slicked back and styled.  And with him was Pamela, and Marco, completing the 8 person team.

"War Gods, what's with this fog?"  Pamela said.  "Can't see a thing."

Kia then jumped up and yelped as something pulled her tail, coming into view of Damien and the others, her eyes wide with fear, and damp with unshed tears.  "Something is really wrong here!"  Kia harshly whispered.

Then, the childlike giggling permeated the forest, not seeming to come from any one direction.  "Damien, you gotta get help out here!"  Kia said.  But Damien wasn't so sure.  "It sounds like a bunch of kids playing pranks."  Damien replied.

"Well if it's kids, one of them stabbed me in the fucking knee!!"  Cole shouted from somewhere in the fog.

"You bleeding bad Cole?"  Damien retorted.

"Nah, but I can't stand on it!  I need a little help over here dude!"

It was then that something much more chilling began chuckling, adding to the tumult of childlike giggling, was the gravelly deep voice of something... very much not childlike.  Then, several shadows whisked through the camp, leaving a smoky black trail through the dense white mist.

Civilian camping grounds 1200?cb=20120408143430

The giggling intensified as the pair ran through the fog, separating around where the fire would be once Justin returned, and it was Gretel who brushed up against Cole's face, her serrated blade slicing into his cheek with a flaring pain that was like a hot piece of metal iron against unprotected skin. Hansel brushed past Kia again, who's normally keen senses were now utterly useless in this unearthly fog, who then drove his blade deep into Pamela's Achilles tendon, before heading thick into the murk.

Suddenly, all around them, the wires of their tents began to snap, coiling and whipping out into the fog, sending each of the pitched tents to sink behind the wave of obscuring fog. With this action the childish giggles seemed to intensify and seem to encroach upon them. Hansel jumped up grabbing Kia's tail again, using it temporarily to slice the waistband of her shorts, falling as he tugged onto it, de-pantsing the poor neko while at the same time causing her to fall towards Damien, colliding into him. Gretel form was like a flash as she jumped with the bottle of liquor from one of the tents and slammed it across his face, but didn't cause the bottle to shatter. The glass bottle rolled into the fog, vanishing with the glowing eyed creature who giggled like a little girl.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Danua wrote:Danua smiled, so far the plan was working well. "Hm... there wasn't anything around when I was strolling through." she assured him, her hand cupping his cheek as she turned him slowly towards her. "No need to be worried... I'm sure your friends are fine. They're probably playing a prank on you." she added. She purred at his nervousness and leaned in. "They won't mind? Even if I do... this?" she says bringing her plush lips against his cheek. She pulled away, her garnet gaze upon his. "Or...this?" She says, narrowing her eyelids in a seductive manner, kissing the edge of his lips. She pulled back, smiling. "I am no mere lady, Justin." she says shushing him by pressing her index finger upon his lips before peeling it away, her right hand leaving his shoulder as she pressed her chest against his. She leaned forward, forcing him to hold her due to her bum leg. Her left hand reached up for her dress strap while the other crawled down her torso.

Civilian camping grounds 0f51e8cc33de91d672872bc5a6234d89

"I wanted to tell you this after we got settled in at camp, but since they're playing an awful prank on you, perhaps you should let them wait for your return." she says, cooing, letting one of her straps slide down.

Civilian camping grounds 5a123b413f81e6888dffe2d785849d42

"I am a demon, that is now bound to provide you with physical desire. I... am yours." she says her tone almost hushed as she spoke, her arms wrapping around his shoulders, bringing her parted lips fully upon his, pushing her weight against him till he slipped, falling onto his back with her plush and lithe form over top of him.

She was on her knees, her injured leg still stabilized as she leaned over him, her left index finger poking at her lower lip. Her butt was curved up, her large breasts hung over her, bouncing and jiggling between each other as she looked at him innocently:

Civilian camping grounds 863c2e7484ac39d5895bc7856106980b

"Wouldn't...you like to play with me? If only for a little while..." she asked in a seductive yet cute and playful tone, her left strap now hanging between the crook of her left arm...

Justin laid down, rather confused and more than a little afraid now.  Demons were nothing to trifle with, or so his schooling had taught him.  They were vicious, deceptive, cunning, and voracious in more senses than the word could tell, and the boy started sweating more profusely.  A cold sweat.  He could see beyond the seductive charm, the look in her eyes was not only lustful, but hungry.

"Uh, I... I'veneverbeenwithanyonebefore!"  be blurted out like an idiot.  "Idon'twanttodieandlosemysoul!" be babbled almost incoherently.  Out of reflex, he tried to push the encroaching demon off of him.

Danua wrote:The giggling intensified as the pair ran through the fog, separating around where the fire would be once Justin returned, and it was Gretel who brushed up against Cole's face, her serrated blade slicing into his cheek with a flaring pain that was like a hot piece of metal iron against unprotected skin. Hansel brushed past Kia again, who's normally keen senses were now utterly useless in this unearthly fog, who then drove his blade deep into Pamela's Achilles tendon, before heading thick into the murk.

Suddenly, all around them, the wires of their tents began to snap, coiling and whipping out into the fog, sending each of the pitched tents to sink behind the wave of obscuring fog. With this action the childish giggles seemed to intensify and seem to encroach upon them. Hansel jumped up grabbing Kia's tail again, using it temporarily to slice the waistband of her shorts, falling as he tugged onto it, de-pantsing the poor neko while at the same time causing her to fall towards Damien, colliding into him. Gretel form was like a flash as she jumped with the bottle of liquor from one of the tents and slammed it across his face, but didn't cause the bottle to shatter. The glass bottle rolled into the fog, vanishing with the glowing eyed creature who giggled like a little girl.

Cole yelled out, as something white hot and shark cut into his face in a flash of agony.  For only an instant, the huge man saw what looked like a child's doll, poorly kept, with it's seams and stitches coming loose in various parts, was holding what looked like a huge serrated knife, before the pain in his face exploded.  "AHHH!  DAMN IT!! SOMETHING JUST CUT MY FACE OPEN!" he roared as he tried to get to his feet to get his face out of reach.

Kia tried again to spot what was bumping into her legs, but always the moment was too fleeting to see the intruder, but the next minute, Pamela yelped in pain and collapsed to the ground, clutching her calf.  Disgustingly, they could see the muscle of her calf had rolled up into a ball as her achillies tendon had been neatly severed at the heel.  The girl was crying in agony, and Marco and Damien were beside her trying to calm her down.  Then Kia's shorts were suddenly yanked down, exposing her to the cold morning air, and the neko immediately went to cover herself and replace her shorts, inadvertently slamming her head against that of Damien as he was kneeling next to Pamela, sending both of them to the ground.  Damien tried to get up, but he was smacked across the face from a glass beer bottle, almost breaking his nose in the process, and blurring his vision.

Marco looked about the campsite as far as he could see.  He was unknowingly now the only one untouched by whatever was happening.  "Damn it.... I think we are in real trouble Damien... I think we have a demon on our hands..."  Marco said, and he immediately went for the radio controls in the tattered remains of the tent to call for help.  But the trap rigged by Hansel and Gretal was cast, and the systems literally popped their fuses and started a small fire in the unit.  "SHIT!"  Marco yelled out, and doused the equipment in fire retardant fluid.  "The Radio's fucked!" he called out.

"Whatarewegoingtodo!"  Pamela screeched as she continued cradling her damaged leg.

But the answer was not the one she was hoping to hear, and not from a person she knew. "You are going to die. Hmmhmhmhmhmmm"  That strange deeper voice spoke finally, before it's laughter joined those of the demonic demented dolls.  Then, just as suddenly, no less than six of the shadow creatures zoomed and strafed around the campsite.  Each one held a wicked looking Scythe.  One of which strafted beside Marco as he exited the tattered remnants of his tent, and immediately, the scythe's blade slashed through the back of both knees in a single slice, sending the last remaining unharmed man to the ground.

The Wraith's voice began chanting among the giggles and chuckles. "So much sin... so many evil deeds... so much suffering you must endure..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Justin laid down, rather confused and more than a little afraid now.  Demons were nothing to trifle with, or so his schooling had taught him.  They were vicious, deceptive, cunning, and voracious in more senses than the word could tell, and the boy started sweating more profusely.  A cold sweat.  He could see beyond the seductive charm, the look in her eyes was not only lustful, but hungry.

"Uh, I... I'veneverbeenwithanyonebefore!"  be blurted out like an idiot.  "Idon'twanttodieandlosemysoul!" be babbled almost incoherently.  Out of reflex, he tried to push the encroaching demon off of him.

As his hands try to push her off, they groped the large mounds of her breasts, causing her robe to slip away to reveal both of her soft and ample bosoms.

Civilian camping grounds 365e0b3223adcf6c466bfdf3012a90a4

Her face actually went a shade of crimson, which even her amount of acting this out could not for see. She blushed deeply, looking at him with semi scared eyes, his head between her bare cleavage now. She gulped, sitting up, and quickly brought up her straps, covering herself embarrassingly. "I-I'm sorry..." she says in a soft tone, her ears seemed to droop, her demeanour changed. She brought her right arm between her large breasts and the left arm under it, helping to support the weight. Her right hand's index fingers were over her lower lip and she glanced at the boy beneath her in an anxious manner. "I...I never been with anyone either honestly. I mean... I usually play the act and draw a mark and well, they...usually pass out shortly before I eat them." she admits, blushed. She looks back at him. "I.... honestly don't know how you... you know...." she blushed deeply, almost an unearthly crimson. "....I'll make a deal with you mortal. If... you show me how it's done... I'll let you live. I wont take your soul, but... my case is unique. I may need to perform an act in the future... and to think your first time will be with a beautiful demon who spared your life." she said a little softly, shyly.  

Civilian camping grounds 4.5

Random Mobs wrote:
Cole yelled out, as something white hot and shark cut into his face in a flash of agony.  For only an instant, the huge man saw what looked like a child's doll, poorly kept, with it's seams and stitches coming loose in various parts, was holding what looked like a huge serrated knife, before the pain in his face exploded.  "AHHH!  DAMN IT!! SOMETHING JUST CUT MY FACE OPEN!" he roared as he tried to get to his feet to get his face out of reach.

Kia tried again to spot what was bumping into her legs, but always the moment was too fleeting to see the intruder, but the next minute, Pamela yelped in pain and collapsed to the ground, clutching her calf.  Disgustingly, they could see the muscle of her calf had rolled up into a ball as her achillies tendon had been neatly severed at the heel.  The girl was crying in agony, and Marco and Damien were beside her trying to calm her down.  Then Kia's shorts were suddenly yanked down, exposing her to the cold morning air, and the neko immediately went to cover herself and replace her shorts, inadvertently slamming her head against that of Damien as he was kneeling next to Pamela, sending both of them to the ground.  Damien tried to get up, but he was smacked across the face from a glass beer bottle, almost breaking his nose in the process, and blurring his vision.

Marco looked about the campsite as far as he could see.  He was unknowingly now the only one untouched by whatever was happening.  "Damn it.... I think we are in real trouble Damien... I think we have a demon on our hands..."  Marco said, and he immediately went for the radio controls in the tattered remains of the tent to call for help.  But the trap rigged by Hansel and Gretal was cast, and the systems literally popped their fuses and started a small fire in the unit.  "SHIT!"  Marco yelled out, and doused the equipment in fire retardant fluid.  "The Radio's fucked!" he called out.

"Whatarewegoingtodo!"  Pamela screeched as she continued cradling her damaged leg.

But the answer was not the one she was hoping to hear, and not from a person she knew. "You are going to die. Hmmhmhmhmhmmm"  That strange deeper voice spoke finally, before it's laughter joined those of the demonic demented dolls.  Then, just as suddenly, no less than six of the shadow creatures zoomed and strafed around the campsite.  Each one held a wicked looking Scythe.  One of which strafted beside Marco as he exited the tattered remnants of his tent, and immediately, the scythe's blade slashed through the back of both knees in a single slice, sending the last remaining unharmed man to the ground.

The Wraith's voice began chanting among the giggles and chuckles. "So much sin... so many evil deeds... so much suffering you must endure..."

The two dolls came towards them again, Anita in their sights who watched Marco fall, when she felt something the equivalent of two hot iron rods jutting through her shoulderblades. Looking down, a pair of bloodied knives tips pursed the flesh. On her back were the pair of dolls, who were the cause of the havok alongside the 'hidden one'. They kicked their blades our of her back and leapt back into the fog, their glowing eyes shining in the fog, Gretel leaping onto Cole's back tracing the tip of her blade into his broad shoulders irritating the man. Hansel leapt from each of the three woman's bosoms, but none of which was like that of his mistress's and he grumbled, taking his anger out on nearby Marco's face, a jagged slash mark for each woman.

The two dolls were almost bored of their quarry and decided to play 'hide and seek' removing themselves from their captives and hiding in the remnants of the campsite, allowing the campers a little room to breath. Not that they could run away, with the scythe blades roaming the mist as well.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Danua wrote:As his hands try to push her off, they groped the large mounds of her breasts, causing her robe to slip away to reveal both of her soft and ample bosoms.

Civilian camping grounds 365e0b3223adcf6c466bfdf3012a90a4

Her face actually went a shade of crimson, which even her amount of acting this out could not for see. She blushed deeply, looking at him with semi scared eyes, his head between her bare cleavage now. She gulped, sitting up, and quickly brought up her straps, covering herself embarrassingly. "I-I'm sorry..." she says in a soft tone, her ears seemed to droop, her demeanour changed. She brought her right arm between her large breasts and the left arm under it, helping to support the weight. Her right hand's index fingers were over her lower lip and she glanced at the boy beneath her in an anxious manner. "I...I never been with anyone either honestly. I mean... I usually play the act and draw a mark and well, they...usually pass out shortly before I eat them." she admits, blushed. She looks back at him. "I.... honestly don't know how you... you know...." she blushed deeply, almost an unearthly crimson. "....I'll make a deal with you mortal. If... you show me how it's done... I'll let you live. I wont take your soul, but... my case is unique. I may need to perform an act in the future... and to think your first time will be with a beautiful demon who spared your life." she said a little softly, shyly.  

Civilian camping grounds 4.5

Justin gulped visibly, unsure of what he was about to get into. But this demoness seemed... very naïve. Or she was playing with him. Either way, this was one way he could buy time for his friends to get here, assuming they were ever coming. "Damn it, Damien, get me some help down here!"

At her request, the boy blushed as deeply as she did, "Ah, ahem. well, ah.... I guess the first step would be to get you ready... umm..."

Justin didn't know exactly what to do, but he had seen more than enough of his own older brother's 'bad films' and computer files to make a somewhat educated guess. And he slowly began to caress her upper legs, stroking Danua in a method not only to calm her down, but to calm himself and steel himself for an attempt. Much like a male Black widow Spider attempting to stave off the jaws of death.

Danua wrote:The two dolls came towards them again, Anita in their sights who watched Marco fall, when she felt something the equivalent of two hot iron rods jutting through her shoulderblades. Looking down, a pair of bloodied knives tips pursed the flesh. On her back were the pair of dolls, who were the cause of the havok alongside the 'hidden one'. They kicked their blades our of her back and leapt back into the fog, their glowing eyes shining in the fog, Gretel leaping onto Cole's back tracing the tip of her blade into his broad shoulders irritating the man. Hansel leapt from each of the three woman's bosoms, but none of which was like that of his mistress's and he grumbled, taking his anger out on nearby Marco's face, a jagged slash mark for each woman.

The two dolls were almost bored of their quarry and decided to play 'hide and seek' removing themselves from their captives and hiding in the remnants of the campsite, allowing the campers a little room to breath. Not that they could run away, with the scythe blades roaming the mist as well.

Anita screamed and tried to clutch her wounds and ended up looking like she was hugging herself as she slowly fell to her knees and rolled up into a fetal position crying in agony.

Cole growled out and tried to swat at the living doll even as Gretal cutting him along the left shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain and anger. "Ah damn it! Damn toys! We're getting fucked up by a pair of damn toys!"

"Speak for yourself you meathead!! Something big sliced my leAAAAUUUGH!" Marco cried out as the male doll was cutting into his face.

"Well now... A waiting game... It would seem my little fiends may want to see who bleeds out first. Hmhmhmmm. Amusing." The sinister voice seemed to clear the fog only slightly, so the people could see eachother, but the mist clung heavily around everything else. The shadows seemed to shift in the trees surrounding the campsite. The shadows shifted rapidly, coalescing into a single great shadow. Then, they heard it. Metallic sounds stepping towards them, and the aura of terror intensified considerably. "Heh, Well then. It looks like the one from your number may yet survive this encounter, thanks to the pleasures he may provide my young companion. Too bad for the rest of you."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Justin gulped visibly, unsure of what he was about to get into.  But this demoness seemed... very naïve.  Or she was playing with him.  Either way, this was one way he could buy time for his friends to get here, assuming they were ever coming.  "Damn it, Damien, get me some help down here!"

At her request, the boy blushed as deeply as she did, "Ah, ahem. well, ah.... I guess the first step would be to get you ready... umm..."

Justin didn't know exactly what to do, but he had seen more than enough of his own older brother's 'bad films' and computer files to make a somewhat educated guess. And he slowly began to caress her upper legs, stroking Danua in a method not only to calm her down, but to calm himself and steel himself for an attempt.  Much like a male Black widow Spider attempting to stave off the jaws of death.

Danua's eyes widen and she shivered at his touch. His caress was gentle and she shyly blushed. "That...feels nice." she says softly, his touch was warm and it was inviting once she got used to it. She looked him in the eye, her innocence upon her face made her appear less than a monster. She was beginning to calm down now, and she could visibly see the same was for him. She slowly began to feel warm, in various parts of her body, but her lower extremity most of all. She began to feel a tingling sensation which was actually quite pleasant, her face expressing wonder, and was deeply red. This was something new to her, and she wondered how the second step would proceed.

Random Mobs wrote:
Anita screamed and tried to clutch her wounds and ended up looking like she was hugging herself as she slowly fell to her knees and rolled up into a fetal position crying in agony.

Cole growled out and tried to swat at the living doll even as Gretal cutting him along the left shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain and anger. "Ah damn it! Damn toys!  We're getting fucked up by a pair of damn toys!"

"Speak for yourself you meathead!! Something big sliced my leAAAAUUUGH!"  Marco cried out as the male doll was cutting into his face.

"Well now... A waiting game... It would seem my little fiends may want to see who bleeds out first. Hmhmhmmm. Amusing."  The sinister voice seemed to clear the fog only slightly, so the people could see eachother, but the mist clung heavily around everything else.  The shadows seemed to shift in the trees surrounding the campsite.  The shadows shifted rapidly, coalescing into a single great shadow.  Then, they heard it.  Metallic sounds stepping towards them, and the aura of terror intensified considerably.  "Heh, Well then.  It looks like the one from your number may yet survive this encounter, thanks to the pleasures he may provide my young companion.  Too bad for the rest of you."

The two dolls appeared at the wraith's side. Everyone present had a similar look of fear...except Bruno, upon their face. Hansel walked up to Damien, the one other than Kia who seemed to be in better shape than most here. It seemed to stare lifelessly into his eyes before he stabbed his blade before him, digging it into Kia's left shoulder who was still on top of the leader, and then backed away, not bothering to retrieve the knife. Gretel chuckled, and playfully caressed her sharp blade against the nape of Marco's neck, cutting only lightly into it before scampering off. The dolls reappeared at Bruno's feet, and despite their small size, the horned dolls yanked on his feet and managed to drag the unconscious man into the fog. There was a gruesome series of sound effects that sounded like squishy material being separated by metal, crunching noises and gurgles of strangled cries of pain. After a few moments of silence past, the dolls returned. Their mouths each stained red and Gretel's knife dripping wet with crimson.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 am

Danua wrote:Danua's eyes widen and she shivered at his touch. His caress was gentle and she shyly blushed. "That...feels nice." she says softly, his touch was warm and it was inviting once she got used to it. She looked him in the eye, her innocence upon her face made her appear less than a monster. She was beginning to calm down now, and she could visibly see the same was for him. She slowly began to feel warm, in various parts of her body, but her lower extremity most of all. She began to feel a tingling sensation which was actually quite pleasant, her face expressing wonder, and was deeply red. This was something new to her, and she wondered how the second step would proceed.

Slightly emboldened by Danua's words, and with a little more confidence. Justin moved his hands slowly, caressing each inch, his way up her thighs.  Meanwhile, he sat up slightly, and planted a slight kiss on each side of her neck, and moved lower.

"Man, I must be crazy!  This'll either get me killed, or score me one of the most insane experiences of my life, and perhaps, even a new 'friend'"  Justin thought, as his lips, and eventually his tongue caressed the seemingly soft, supple flesh of the Demoness' neck and collarbone.  he didn't want to move too fast, so as not to frighten her off or anger her, but rather let her acclimate to each sensasion as he did.

Danua wrote:The two dolls appeared at the wraith's side. Everyone present had a similar look of fear...except Bruno, upon their face. Hansel walked up to Damien, the one other than Kia who seemed to be in better shape than most here. It seemed to stare lifelessly into his eyes before he stabbed his blade before him, digging it into Kia's left shoulder who was still on top of the leader, and then backed away, not bothering to retrieve the knife. Gretel chuckled, and playfully caressed her sharp blade against the nape of Marco's neck, cutting only lightly into it before scampering off. The dolls reappeared at Bruno's feet, and despite their small size, the horned dolls yanked on his feet and managed to drag the unconscious man into the fog. There was a gruesome series of sound effects that sounded like squishy material being separated by metal, crunching noises and gurgles of strangled cries of pain. After a few moments of silence past, the dolls returned. Their mouths each stained red and Gretel's knife dripping wet with crimson.

Both Damien and Kia howled out at the surreal scene, and the intense pain of the doll's knife pinning their shoulders together like a pair of butterflies in a scrap book.  "Damn it all!  What in Sephiroth's name do you want from us!?"  Damien called out, but neither the Dolls nor the Wraith deemed it fit to respond to him.  

Marco shivered as the seeming soulless living doll cut a shallow slash into his neck, before strangely seeming to lose interest and scampering away from him, leaving his blood to drop slowly from the shallow wound.  He was too scared and petrified to speak, breathing heavily and rapidly, almost hyperventilating.  They were all going to die, and he knew it.

Damien spoke up through the moaning pain "What happened to Justin?! What have you done!?"

"Hmhmhmmm, it would seem my young charge has taken a rather fascinating interest in your wood collecting comrade.  But, if I were you, I would concentrate on your own predicaments, human.  Observe..." the Wraith gretsured towards the unconscious Bruno, who was in the process of being dragged into the murky depths of the forest by the pair of demented dolls.  Once out of sight, the sounds of murder and blood echoed through the clearing.  the Wraith tilted his head, savouring the pain of the unfortunate victim, and the rising terror of the other captors.

once the Dolls had savoured their fresh kill, the Wraith's cursed chuckling echoed once more.  "That one had much sin about him... Theft, armed robberies, assault.... Rape. Oh yesss, such an evil little soul."  And with those words, the dark monster's hood seemed to generate a vortex, and each of the mortals could feel a strange tugging on their very beings.  However, out of the fog, a whisp a green energy, and the ethereal cries of the soul that had once been Bruno, was drawn inexorably into the vortex and disappeared beneath the all encompassing hood of the Wraith.

Once the whisp of energy was completely gone, the vortex stopped, and for the first time, the Wraithlord's eyes were ablaze in a sickly pale green light, illuminating a skinless ancient human skull.  "Invigorating...." the monster murmured.  And with that, some of the campers started howling and screaming in fear, having just watched one of their number being devoured, body... and soul.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:52 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Slightly emboldened by Danua's words, and with a little more confidence. Justin moved his hands slowly, caressing each inch, his way up her thighs.  Meanwhile, he sat up slightly, and planted a slight kiss on each side of her neck, and moved lower.

"Man, I must be crazy!  This'll either get me killed, or score me one of the most insane experiences of my life, and perhaps, even a new 'friend'"  Justin thought, as his lips, and eventually his tongue caressed the seemingly soft, sipple flesh of the Demoness' neck and collarbone.  he didn't want to move too fast, so as not to frighten her off or anger her, but rather let her acclimate to each sensasion as he did.

Danua gasped, his hands slowly making their way up her thighs, and he began to kiss her neck, the soft texture of his lips upon her neck made her quiver with...excitement? She blushed, her eyelids narrow, looking up above as her 'friend' began to take his kisses lower, and then the texture of his tongue upon her collar bone made her flush, bubble out with almost ticklish amusement. It was... different. She could feel her lower body begin to sweat, the tingling sensation deepened and she began to breath heavily. Her skin becoming very warm to the touch, she brought her arms around him loosely, her dress raising a little with his sliding hands. "D-don't stop... this..." she gasped, feeling her demonic heart pumping quicker, her legs feeling...anxious. The large swells of her breasts heaved with her labored breathing, she anticipated his hands climbing further, and further. She was curious to how she'd react when they reached their destination...

Random Mobs wrote:
Both Damien and Kia howled out at the surreal scene, and the intense pain of the doll's knife pinning their shoulders together like a pair of butterflies in a scrap book.  "Damn it all!  What in Sephiroth's name do you want from us!?"  Damien called out, but neither the Dolls nor the Wraith deemed it fit to respond to him.  

Marco shivered as the seeming soulless living doll cut a shallow slash into his neck, before strangely seeming to lose interest and scampering away from him, leaving his blood to drop slowly from the shallow wound.  He was too scared and petrified to speak, breathing heavily and rapidly, almost hyperventilating.  They were all going to die, and he knew it.

Damien spoke up through the moaning pain "What happened to Justin?! What have you done!?"

"Hmhmhmmm, it would seem my young charge has taken a rather fascinating interest in your wood collecting comrade.  But, if I were you, I would concentrate on your own predicaments, human.  Observe..." the Wraith gretsured towards the unconscious Bruno, who was in the process of being dragged into the murky depths of the forest by the pair of demented dolls.  Once out of sight, the sounds of murder and blood echoed through the clearing.  the Wraith tilted his head, savouring the pain of the unfortunate victim, and the rising terror of the other captors.

once the Dolls had savoured their fresh kill, the Wraith's cursed chuckling echoed once more.  "That one had much sin about him... Theft, armed robberies, assault.... Rape. Oh yesss, such an evil little soul."  And with those words, the dark monster's hood seemed to generate a vortex, and each of the mortals could feel a strange tugging on their very beings.  However, out of the fog, a whisp a green energy, and the ethereal cries of the soul that had once been Bruno, was drawn inexorably into the vortex and disappeared beneath the all encompassing hood of the Wraith.

Once the whisp of energy was completely gone, the vortex stopped, and for the first time, the Wraithlord's eyes were ablaze in a sickly pale green light, illuminating a skinless ancient human skull.  "Invigorating...." the monster murmured.  And with that, some of the campers started howling and screaming in fear, having just watched one of their number being devoured, body... and soul.

Hansel ambled over to where the knife embedded into both Damien and Kia. He sat upon the pommel and stared at Damien, almost taunting him to react. Gretel was the same, standing before Cole, returning his blood soaked torch. Though they didn't see it, they had found it when they dragged Bruno to his demise, where not much but gibs and bone remain. She had beaten into his flesh with it, so a piece of Bruno still remained on the head portion. She too, seemed to just stare at her charge, seemingly amused by his misery.

Hansel shivered, and grumbled something to which Gretel chuckled. To the humans around them, they were only grunting nonsensical guttural noises.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:19 am

Danua wrote:Danua gasped, his hands slowly making their way up her thighs, and he began to kiss her neck, the soft texture of his lips upon her neck made her quiver with...excitement? She blushed, her eyelids narrow, looking up above as her 'friend' began to take his kisses lower, and then the texture of his tongue upon her collar bone made her flush, bubble out with almost ticklish amusement. It was... different. She could feel her lower body begin to sweat, the tingling sensation deepened and she began to breath heavily. Her skin becoming very warm to the touch, she brought her arms around him loosely, her dress raising a little with his sliding hands. "D-don't stop... this..." she gasped, feeling her demonic heart pumping quicker, her legs feeling...anxious. The large swells of her breasts heaved with her labored breathing, she anticipated his hands climbing further, and further. She was curious to how she'd react when they reached their destination...

Justin continued by the encouraging words, kissed lower, placing his lis on her upper chest, just above her breasts, while his hands glided higher, disappearing beneath the hem of her dress. "It is a new experience for me too..." he said, almost huskily, even as the lower half of his face seemed to disappear into her cleavage, and his voice became distorted by her ample flesh.

Justin's hands now brushed his captors inner thights, almost dangerously close to the target, but he knew she was still building the anticipation. and then, he gently ran a thumb very close indeed, into the crease of where Danua's legs joined to her pelvis. At that same moment, his tongue slipped out and brushed the swell of Danua's breasts...

"She's not killing me yet. I can't be going all bad" he thought and grew bolder by the moment.

Danua wrote:Hansel ambled over to where the knife embedded into both Damien and Kia. He sat upon the pommel and stared at Damien, almost taunting him to react. Gretel was the same, standing before Cole, returning his blood soaked torch. Though they didn't see it, they had found it when they dragged Bruno to his demise, where not much but gibs and bone remain. She had beaten into his flesh with it, so a piece of Bruno still remained on the head portion. She too, seemed to just stare at her charge, seemingly amused by his misery.

Hansel shivered, and grumbled something to which Gretel chuckled. To the humans around them, they were only grunting nonsensical guttural noises.  

Both Damien and Kia grunted with pain as the pinning knife was jammed forcibly into their shared wounds by the male devil doll. Damien wanted to take a swipe at the thing, but Kia's hand kept him at bay. She shook her head at him, bets not provoke these things any further. Hopefully Justin was able to get help.

Cole was less controlled by the scene. His knee still hurt, although his wound seemed superficial compared to what was inflicted on the rest of the group now. Especially Bruno. With that in mind, the self styled 'tough guy' of the group took a wild swing at the female devil doll with the pocket knife one of the things stabbed him with, forcing the creature to step back just out of his reach. "I'll kill you all.... I swear it, I will kill you all!" he growled out.

But the mocking chuckle of the Wraith cut him off. "Foolish little human. You cannot kill that which does not live. Your bravado is useless." And with that, the Wraith withdrew a pair of wicked looking, evil emanating daggers. "Come my little friends. I have some new toys for you both."

Civilian camping grounds F-700x700

With that, he held the handles out towards the dolls. "And remember, we need some of them alive for Danua. Have some fun in the meantime..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:49 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Justin continued by the encouraging words, kissed lower, placing his lis on her upper chest, just above her breasts, while his hands glided higher, disappearing beneath the hem of her dress.  "It is a new experience for me too..." he said, almost huskily, even as the lower half of his face seemed to disappear into her cleavage, and his voice became distorted by her ample flesh.

Justin's hands now brushed his captors inner thights, almost dangerously close to the target, but he knew she was still building the anticipation.  and then, he gently ran a thumb very close indeed, into the crease of where Danua's legs joined to her pelvis.  At that same moment, his tongue slipped out and brushed the swell of Danua's breasts...

"She's not killing me yet.  I can't be going all bad"  he thought and grew bolder by the moment.

She blushed, deeper now letting sharp exhales of excitement. "I can...feel it... feel something swelling within me... something... euphoric." she thought, gripping him a little tighter. "Ahh..." she huffed, feeling his hands now upon her inner thighs, his touch was sending a thrilling feeling that sparked at the center of her pelvis. The brush of his thumb made her lower body jolt, the tension between her thighs was killing her. "Please...more.." she gasped, his face between her plush and ample flesh, and she let out an enticing cry of surprise when his tongue met with the under swell. His voice was husky, vibrating her flesh and she was feeling a wet feeling from her pelvis. "Yes... [unintelligible language], yes! Justin..." she cries, weak sounding and pleading as she gasps. She pulls him tighter against her, but not so tight that she'd suffocate him between her funbags. Her skin began to shimmer, and she was already feeling the need to remove her dress to escape this stifling heat. "Justin..." she gasped, her eyes half closed, his gentle motions as he closed in on her, she needed more.

Random Mobs wrote:

Both Damien and Kia grunted with pain as the pinning knife was jammed forcibly into their shared wounds by the male devil doll.  Damien wanted to take a swipe at the thing, but Kia's hand kept him at bay.  She shook her head at him, bets not provoke these things any further.  Hopefully Justin was able to get help.  

Cole was less controlled by the scene.  His knee still hurt, although his wound seemed superficial compared to what was inflicted on the rest of the group now. Especially Bruno.  With that in mind, the self styled 'tough guy' of the group took a wild swing at the female devil doll with the pocket knife one of the things stabbed him with, forcing the creature to step back just out of his reach.  "I'll kill you all.... I swear it, I will kill you all!" he growled out.

But the mocking chuckle of the Wraith cut him off.  "Foolish little human. You cannot kill that which does not live.  Your bravado is useless." And with that, the Wraith withdrew a pair of wicked looking, evil emanating daggers.  "Come my little friends.  I have some new toys for you both."

Civilian camping grounds F-700x700

With that, he held the handles out towards the dolls.  "And remember, we need some of them alive for Danua.  Have some fun in the meantime..."

The two turned to the wraith with eager gurgles, and approached the wraith. Hansel, however, first paused, turning to the blade embedded in Damien and Kia's shoulders and grabbed onto it, twisting it hard to the left before finally retracting the blade. It seemed to giggle at their discomfort, wiping their blood off of Anita's sleeve as he slammed the blade into the dirt. The two now joined the wraith, and looked anxiously upon their new 'gifts' from their new friend. They took the blades eagerly gurgling amongst one another about the blades now doubt. Then they went quiet. They slowly both turned around with their new weapons in hand, staring at the tough guy who promised them their death. Their grins, though stationary seem to almost widen as the greenish energy inside them exploded! Their blond hair flowing behind them, and then they charged upon Cole!

Hansel stabbed his blade through Cole's right shoulder, digging the blade deep into the muscle while Gretel went for his right thigh, driving her blade near his pelvis and continued to jab the cruel looking blade. They were'nt going to kill him, no..but they may try to fillet his surface flesh to see how intricate these new blades may be!
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:17 am

Danua wrote:She blushed, deeper now letting sharp exhales of excitement. "I can...feel it... feel something swelling within me... something... euphoric." she thought, gripping him a little tighter. "Ahh..." she huffed, feeling his hands now upon her inner thighs, his touch was sending a thrilling feeling that sparked at the center of her pelvis. The brush of his thumb made her lower body jolt, the tension between her thighs was killing her. "Please...more.." she gasped, his face between her plush and ample flesh, and she let out an enticing cry of surprise when his tongue met with the under swell. His voice was husky, vibrating her flesh and she was feeling a wet feeling from her pelvis. "Yes... [unintelligible language], yes! Justin..." she cries, weak sounding and pleading as she gasps. She pulls him tighter against her, but not so tight that she'd suffocate him between her funbags. Her skin began to shimmer, and she was already feeling the need to remove her dress to escape this stifling heat. "Justin..." she gasped, her eyes half closed, his gentle motions as he closed in on her, she needed more.

Justin's hands then reached down bitween Danua's legs, and had her straddling his shoulders as he lay beneath this strange woman, and his head dipped lower.  In this sudden position shift, he reached his hands around from behind the Demoness's back, and cupped her breasts, while his warm breath caressed the dampening patch of her underwear, and he could feel her heat.  His hands toop up the job where his bouth left off, and he nuzzled against her crotch , allowing Danua to build her own anticipation.  He had a feeling he would not have to wait long for her to make her own choice as to what she wanted to do, as her voice became hoarse.  Not to mention, he needed to get his damn pants off, the swelling in his own groin was starting to become uncomfortable. He reached down one of his hands to unclasp his belt and his zipper almost frantically.

His voice was muffled against Danua, but she could tell it was an affirmative sound, as he gently placed a kiss on her clothed pearl.

Danua wrote:The two turned to the wraith with eager gurgles, and approached the wraith. Hansel, however, first paused, turning to the blade embedded in Damien and Kia's shoulders and grabbed onto it, twisting it hard to the left before finally retracting the blade. It seemed to giggle at their discomfort, wiping their blood off of Anita's sleeve as he slammed the blade into the dirt. The two now joined the wraith, and looked anxiously upon their new 'gifts' from their new friend. They took the blades eagerly gurgling amongst one another about the blades now doubt. Then they went quiet. They slowly both turned around with their new weapons in hand, staring at the tough guy who promised them their death. Their grins, though stationary seem to almost widen as the greenish energy inside them exploded! Their blond hair flowing behind them, and then they charged upon Cole!

Hansel stabbed his blade through Cole's right shoulder, digging the blade deep into the muscle while Gretel went for his right thigh, driving her blade near his pelvis and continued to jab the cruel looking blade. They were'nt going to kill him, no..but they may try to fillet his surface flesh to see how intricate these new blades may be!

"Hell Forged Steel Blades.  Wrought on the very Anvil of Fury, by the Hammer of Destruction.  Cooled in the blood of an entire world's mortal beings and tempered to laser like sharpness with the fangs of Razor Dragons. These are the Blades of Sin." the Wraith explained.

Anita flinched as the doll's blade slammed into her sleeve, barely missing her arm by mere centimeters. and she shrunk back into the remnants of the tent besides Pamela.  Damien and Kia were finally able to unravel themselves from each other, each clutching their shoulder wounds.

Cole fared far worse.  The Sin Blades were gliding through his flesh like freshly sharpened surgeon's scalpels flaying his skin from his flesh easily with no visible resistance at all as sinew and tendon came apart.  The blades where not only sharp, but ensorcelled, designed to amplify pain many times over, and cauterise the wounds with burning hellfire.  Cole was screaming a shill cry as his working nerves exploded with neural activity no mortal man was meant to experience.  Yet the enchantment did not allow the poor soul to pass into unconsciousness, it kept him wide awake.

"Why!?  Why are you doing this?!"  Damien demanded once more.  "We never did anything to you and your dolls!  What did we do to deserve this?!  This is insane!!""

"Who said demons needed reasons?  This is simply our normal nature.  We hunt, we inflict pain and torture, then death.  Then, we feed.  Do you hate the tiger for killing the deer to survive?  Or the spider who eats the fly?  This is merely nature, taking it's course" the Wraith answered in it's cold, pragmatic logic.  It was only then that the mortals would let despair creep in. This was their fate, and nothing they could say or do would allow their escape.  They don't argue with a roast beef or chicken over the right to eat it.  Now they knew, they were prey.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:50 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Justin's hands then reached down bitween Danua's legs, and had her straddling his shoulders as he lay beneath this strange woman, and his head dipped lower.  In this sudden position shift, he reached his hands around from behind the Demoness's back, and cupped her breasts, while his warm breath caressed the dampening patch of her underwear, and he could feel her heat.  His hands toop up the job where his bouth left off, and he nuzzled against her crotch , allowing Danua to build her own anticipation.  he had a feeling he would not have to wait long for her to make her own choice as to what she wanted to do, as her voice became hoarse.  not to mention, he needed to get his damn pants off, the swelling in his own groin was starting to become uncomfortable. he reached down one of his hands to unclasp his belt and his zipper almost frantically.

His voice was muffled against Danua, but she could tell it was an affirmative sound, as he gently placed a kiss on her clothed pearl.

Danua let out an affirmative gasp of surprise, feeling the sudden shift of his lips and his hands. She could now feel his breath upon her crotch, which made her body quiver with delight, her juices flowing. His hands now cupped her large swaying breasts, his lips against her clothed womanhood. She placed her hands upon the back of his, kneading his hands with her own against her ample bosom. She could feel the sharp excitement boil in her loins, she wanted him inside her, both figuratively and literally, but she remained true to her promise, squealing from his vibrating voice against her clothed pearl and as he kissed it. She was feeling her inner walls tingle, her tone becoming husky as well as she purred in a low tone, her toes curling her fingers gripping his with nail biting excitement! She giggled in an affirmative response, ready for him to make his move.

Random Mobs wrote:
"Hell Forged Steel Blades.  Wrought on the very Anvil of Fury, by the Hammer of Destruction.  Cooled in the blood of an entire world's mortal beings and tempered to laser like sharpness with the fangs of Razor Dragons. These are the Blades of Sin." the Wraith explained.

Anita flinched as the doll's blade slammed into her sleeve, barely missing her arm by mere centimeters. and she shrunk back into the remnants of the tent besides Pamela.  Damien and Kia were finally able to unravel themselves from each other, each clutching their shoulder wounds.

Cole fared far worse.  The Sin Blades were gliding through his flesh like freshly sharpened surgeon's scalpels flaying his skin from his flesh easily with no visible resistance at all as sinew and tendon came apart.  The blades where not only sharp, but ensorcelled, designed to amplify pain many times over, and cauterise the wounds with burning hellfire.  Cole was screaming a shill cry as his working nerves exploded with neural activity no mortal man was meant to experience.  yet the enchantment did not allow the poor soul to pass into unconsciousness, it kept him wide awake.

"Why!?  Why are you doing this?!"  Damien demanded once more.  "We never did anything to you and your dolls!  What did we do to deserve this?!  This is insane!!""

"Who said demons needed reasons?  This is simply our normal nature.  We hunt, we inflict pain and torture, then death.  Then, we feed.  Do you hate the tiger for killing the deer to survive?  Or the spider who eats the fly?  This is merely nature, taking it's course." the Wraith answered in it's cold, pragmatic logic.  it was only then that the mortals would let despair creep in. This was their fate, and nothing they could say or do would allow their escape.  They don't argue with a roast beef or chicken over the right to eat it.  Now they knew, they were prey.

The pair remove themselves from Cole, satisfied with their 'test'. They turned towards Damien and Kia who both had blood dripping from their fingers. They leaped up onto their shoulders, placing their 'mouths' upon the wounds. The two mortals would feel a burning sensation before they pulled away, the wounds closed and the blood all but missing. The two chuckled, hopping off and scampered into the fog. For some odd reason.. they stopped their torturous assault...
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:13 am

Danua wrote:Danua let out an affirmative gasp of surprise, feeling the sudden shift of his lips and his hands. She could now feel his breath upon her crotch, which made her body quiver with delight, her juices flowing. His hands now cupped her large swaying breasts, his lips against her clothed womanhood. She placed her hands upon the back of his, kneading his hands with her own against her ample bosom. She could feel the sharp excitement boil in her loins, she wanted him inside her, both figuratively and literally, but she remained true to her promise, squealing from his vibrating voice against her clothed pearl and as he kissed it. She was feeling her inner walls tingle, her tone becoming husky as well as she purred in a low tone, her toes curling her fingers gripping his with nail biting excitement! She giggled in an affirmative response, ready for him to make his move.

Justin groaned slightly as he funally managed to unstrap his pants, and freed himself from the uncomfortable confines, and he swung free in the open cold air. Having said that, he sofltly managed to undress Danua, his hand gently tugged the dress straps down, exposing Danua's breasts to the open air, before he then reached down, and pulled her panty crotch to the side, allowing him to gently kiss her flower petals directly, wetting his lips against her wetness. Her scent was arousing his senses, and he knew she was ready. He played with her only a few moments longer, before he started to wriggle his way back up, allowing her to straddle his torso once more.

Justin was acting unusually only on instinct, and his eyes were a haze of desire. His hands guided her hips toward his own.

Danua wrote:The pair remove themselves from Cole, satisfied with their 'test'. They turned towards Damien and Kia who both had blood dripping from their fingers. They leaped up onto their shoulders, placing their 'mouths' upon the wounds. The two mortals would feel a burning sensation before they pulled away, the wounds closed and the blood all but missing. The two chuckled, hopping off and scampered into the fog. For some odd reason.. they stopped their torturous assault...

Cole was still alive, breathing heavily after the torturous assault. His shoulder and thigh was a bleeding mess, but he was alive.

Damien and Kia fared better, as the carnivorous creatures took their fill of their blood and left them be before scampering off into some unknown part of the campsite hidden by the mist.

The Wraith chuckled darkly. "Well now, it would seem that you have earned some modicum of mercy from my little friends. Now..." The Wraith raised both of it's arms, facing it's palms towards the group, before it unleashed a storm of violet Hellish Lightning into the group of captured civilians. the arcs of lightning danced among the mortals, shocking them immensely in a torrent of pain. After only a few seconds, the lightning stopped.

"Many sins among all of you... There is much pain, before the end."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:33 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Justin groaned slightly as he funally managed to unstrap his pants, and freed himself from the uncomfortable confines, and he swung free in the open cold air.  Having said that, he sofltly managed to undress Danua, his hand gently tugged the dress straps down, exposing Danua's breasts to the open air, before he then reached down, and pulled her panty crotch to the side, allowing him to gently kiss her flower petals directly, wetting his lips against her wetness.  Her scent was arousing his senses, and he knew she was ready.  He played with her only a few moments longer, before he started  to wriggle his way back up, allowing her to straddle his torso once more.

Justin was acting unusually only on instinct, and his eyes were a haze of desire.  His hands guided her hips toward his own.

She felt the cool air hit her bosom, her nipples were erect and and hardened pebbles due to his massaging hands and the cool air. She felt his lips upon her crotch, and she groaned, feeling like her insides were going to burst! She gasped and giggled delightfully as he played with her petals and then felt him wiggle his way back up. She curled her arms around his shoulders, looking upon him with blushed features. Her lips agape, trembling with her eyes glazed with desire as well. She was ready... he was certainly ready, looking down at his member with delight. She then turned her gaze back upon him. She brought her head forward, kissing his lower cheek, then down at his neck. As he pulled her closer, he would feel a sharp but quick pain from his neck. Danua sank her vampire like fangs into his flesh, not too deep that it would kill him, but enough to draw a little blood. She closed her eyes, her body quivering, suckling a slow trickle of blood to stave off her anxiousness. She removed her mouth, a trickle of blood rolled down her chin. She raised her dress up, removing it entirely, sliding down her underwear down her knees. She couldn't feel the cold, for it was an increasing heat that now caused her body to sweat.

Civilian camping grounds Sample-325d1c46fc317f64ffa6d48590b07b4e

Her hips glided towards his, her body anticipating his shaft, her voice husky as she brought her face to his. "I want you inside me, Justin."

Random Mobs wrote:

Cole was still alive, breathing heavily after the torturous assault. His shoulder and thigh was a bleeding mess, but he was alive.  

Damien and Kia fared better, as the carnivorous creatures took their fill of their blood and left them be before scampering off into some unknown part of the campsite hidden by the mist.

The Wraith chuckled darkly.  "Well now, it would seem that you have earned some modicum of mercy from my little friends.  Now..."  The Wraith raised both of it's arms, facing it's palms towards the group, before it unleashed a storm of violet Hellish Lightning into the group of captured civilians.  the arcs of lightning danced among the mortals, shocking them immensely in a torrent of pain.  After only a few seconds, the lightning stopped.

"Many sins among all of you... There is much pain, before the end."

The two dolls took a break, childish laughter raising from the poor camper's misery. They fiddled with their new blades, scraping their old bladed against the new ones, causing an eerie warbling sound effect which was both irritating and frightening. They wondered how long their charges faired before they went completely insane.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 am

Danua wrote:She felt the cool air hit her bosom, her nipples were erect and and hardened pebbles due to his massaging hands and the cool air. She felt his lips upon her crotch, and she groaned, feeling like her insides were going to burst! She gasped and giggled delightfully as he played with her petals and then felt him wiggle his way back up. She curled her arms around his shoulders, looking upon him with blushed features. Her lips agape, trembling with her eyes glazed with desire as well. She was ready... he was certainly ready, looking down at his member with delight. She then turned her gaze back upon him. She brought her head forward, kissing his lower cheek, then down at his neck. As he pulled her closer, he would feel a sharp but quick pain from his neck. Danua sank her vampire like fangs into his flesh, not too deep that it would kill him, but enough to draw a little blood. She closed her eyes, her body quivering, suckling a slow trickle of blood to stave off her anxiousness. She removed her mouth, a trickle of blood rolled down her chin. She raised her dress up, removing it entirely, sliding down her underwear down her knees. She couldn't feel the cold, for it was an increasing heat that now caused her body to sweat.

Civilian camping grounds Sample-325d1c46fc317f64ffa6d48590b07b4e

Her hips glided towards his, her body anticipating his shaft, her voice husky as she brought her face to his. "I want you inside me, Justin."

Justin's euphoria overrode any pain he felt from Danua's little bite, he barely felt it. His hands remained on her hips, gently guiding himself home. And soon, they were connected, and he gasped at the slick heat, such was the stark contrast against the cold mountain air. His gasp turned into a rumble in his throat, and he lolled his head back only a little, before he refocused his gaze back on Danua, with a smile on his face. They were docked, and sat in the damp grass as one, rather than two.

"By Sephiroth's sword, that's intense!" he whispered coarsely. and his hands wandered back towards Danua's now bare breasts, even as he began to move slowly, gently. his hips drew in curcles 'stirring the pot' in a manner of speaking.

Danua wrote:The two dolls took a break, childish laughter raising from the poor camper's misery. They fiddled with their new blades, scraping their old bladed against the new ones, causing an eerie warbling sound effect which was both irritating and frightening. They wondered how long their charges faired before they went completely insane.

among the laughing sound, and the warbling metallic scraping, the Wraith chuckled again silently. "Well, it would seem you lot are not going anywhere anytime soon, or ever." And with that the Wraith split itself, once again into six of the floating whispy Sin Scythes, circling the clearing, surrounding the camping grounds in the mist. The laughter emanating from the six wicked spirits was higher pitched, more shrill, and cackling. Once the six circled the grounds, each one pulled out a strange looking shaft from the either, and impaled the ground, and each shaft unfolded into what looked like a hellish umbrella, raising an impenetrable shield around the captors. Only beings that the Wraith or it's component parts allowed, could pass through unobstructed. "Now, I am going to go check on my other little charge. My little friends... Enjoy yourselves..." came the voice of the Wraith from all six of the Sin Scythes , before they moved away, heading towards Danua and her first captive.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:16 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Justin's euphoria overrode any pain he felt from Danua's little bite, he barely felt it.  His hands remained on her hips, gently guiding himself home.  And soon, they were connected, and he gasped at the slick heat, such was the stark contrast against the cold mountain air.  His gasp turned into a rumble in his throat, and he lolled his head back only a little, before he refocused his gaze back on Danua, with a smile on his face.  They were docked, and sat in the damp grass as one, rather than two.

"By Sephiroth's sword, that's intense!" he whispered coarsely. and his hands wandered back towards Danua's now bare breasts, even as he began to move slowly, gently. his hips drew in curcles 'stirring the pot' in a manner of speaking.

She let out a sharp exhale, cringing, feeling him slip slowly and gently inside her. "Vigorousactivitystirsthesoulandincreasesitspotentialvalueexponentiallyalmostdoublingit'soverallvalue..." she spoke quickly and in a low tone, barely audible as the rush of euphoria ravaged her lower extremities. He long eyelashes fluttered, her hands upon his shoulders and her knees hooked around his waist. His hands back upon her breasts which now jiggled and bounced with his cycling movement. She giggled, biting onto her lower lip, looking down at him with he blushed amused face. She jerked her head back, throwing her long black hair behind her as she felt her wet walls contract around him. "Deeper..." she cooed, licking her lips. His blood sweet and delicious, she dared for a second bite, but held off for now as her tasty friend continued to gyrate his hips.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 am

Danua wrote:She let out a sharp exhale, cringing, feeling him slip slowly and gently inside her. "Vigorousactivitystirsthesoulandincreasesitspotentialvalueexponentiallyalmostdoublingit'soverallvalue..." she spoke quickly and in a low tone, barely audible as the rush of euphoria ravaged her lower extremities. He long eyelashes fluttered, her hands upon his shoulders and her knees hooked around his waist. His hands back upon her breasts which now jiggled and bounced with his cycling movement. She giggled, biting onto her lower lip, looking down at him with he blushed amused face. She jerked her head back, throwing her long black hair behind her as she felt her wet walls contract around him. "Deeper..." she cooed, licking her lips. His blood sweet and delicious, she dared for a second bite, but held off for now as her tasty friend continued to gyrate his hips.

Justin complied almost gleefully, and he used his hands to bring her hips down as he thrust up, impaling himself into Danua to the hilt. he boys eyes rolled back slightly and he began to repeat the motion, slowly at first,, but picking up the pace. The euphoria was intense, and his face was red hot, the blood was pumping through him quickly now. "Oh damn, your good..." he mumbled as he leaned upward, and wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck and breasts again. he was getting more and more vigorous in his thrusting, and he could feel the pressure building, seeking release as much as Danua was.

The Wraith came upon the scene, and was somewhat amused. "Ah to be so young, and so easily distracted. Still, I wonder if I should interrupt or not. Wouldn't be fair to interrupt her first mortal coupling..." the Wraith thought as it leaned against a nearby tree overlooking the mating duo, and waited. He still had to teach the young demoness how to extract a soul, and this man was blissfully fucking his way into his death.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next