Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian camping grounds

+5
Vivian Highswallow
Sakurai
Baroness of Hell
Random Mobs
Danua
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Civilian camping grounds - Page 6 Empty Re: Civilian camping grounds

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:01 am

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry gasped as she felt a blunt force slam into her side and her world went spinning. She could hardly think as she careened flew the air and then let out pained whimpers as she hit the ground, bouncing and rolling across the dirt. She coughed a bit when she finally came to a stop, attempting to lift herself, but her strength had left her for the moment. Her breasts were struggling to remain within her tube top, and her pants once again had begun to slip down, no thanks to the forceful rolling. Tears had started to well at the corners of her eyes from the pain, and from the fear.

She looked around and an enormous, frightened frown formed on her face when she noticed she had no idea where her wrench was. Winry didn't even have a moment longer to think about it however, as she felt something hard WHACK her on the back. She let out yelps as it struck her over, and over, causing her to curl up into a ball each time she was struck. The yelps got louder and louder until she was crying between each one. "St--stop! Pl-UGHH!" *cough cough*

Rhae kept her assault for a moment longer when she noticed young Winry was not attempting to fight back. She raised a brow and scowled. "Well now, this is no fun... what happened to you wanting to smack my grin off?" she then chuckled. Backing away, she held her staff over the young woman. "Perhaps... I shall make this a game of hide and shrink:" she says as yellowish mist drifted from her scepter, engulfing the young Winry. The cloud made her cough, wheeze and shrivel up, and then it was literally making her smaller. When the cloud dispersed, Winry was about 12 inches tall, and the snake woman whom she met, who was already tall and long and big in so many places was even larger. Rhae looked at her with crazed amusement. "Oh myyyy, I do find yourself more appealing," she paused only to lick her lips suggestively with a moan, before continuing: "...in this state." she hissed, stabbing her staff into the earth. Winry's clothes had shrunk with her, but her current wardrobe problems still persisted. "I'll...give you a few seconds to run. If you escape, you have but a day or two till you are returned to your normal height..." she chuckled. "But I be weary... there are some hungry creatures in these woods, you might want to be careful whom you bump into!" She explains, then laughs a booming shrieking laugh, or at least to poor Winry's ears anyway.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:17 am

As if the pain from being struck by Rhae's scepter wasn't enough to knock the wind out of her, she wheezed as she inhaled a strange mist. Her body began to buzz and her mind spin as a sensation she'd never felt before engulfed her entire being. She almost felt as though she were falling into a deep sleep...but when the sensation wore off, she groaned. Reopening her eyes, she noticed that the blades of grass were now the size of trees, something her mind took a moment to comprehend. And when the shadow of Rhae hovered over her, that's when adrenaline shot through her and she jumped to her feet. So much fright had entered her that she couldn't even feel the pain from being attacked.

She looked up at Rhae, the snake-woman's breasts almost covering her face, breasts that Winry could now likely fit between. Rhae's tongue licked her lips while giving out an almost orgasmic, hungry moan before warning Winry about the hungry creatures out there. Despite being as scared as she was, Winry's thoughts were cursing Rhae out. This bitch...she's fucking with me. Letting me run. I'll never out run her. But...jesus, FUCKING RUN WINRY.

Winry dashed as fast as she could, pushing through the blades of grass, hoping to find some refuge in a place where Rhae couldn't find her. She could hear Rhae's bellowing laughter all around her, taunting her. Winry didn't get very far before before she was met with another snake, a real one, that normally would've been nothing but a three or four foot python, but now...

It HISSED at her, bearing its teeth and causing Winry to recoil with a hearty gasp. "Oh fuck..."

Winry shrieked as the snake struck, clamping down onto her torso and quickly coiling around her. In an instant, Winry was squealing for air as she felt her body spun and constricted...

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:35 am

Rhae outright laughed, slithering slowly to where Winry had stopped, looking down at the young woman with her gleaming red eyes. "Tut tut, seem to have run into a bit of a bind, eh? I could lend you a hand... but it will have to cost you, Winry..." she says filing her bright red fingernails, keeping her eye on the python who took no mind to Rhae viewing from above. Of course she wasn't going to let this 'small fry' take her kill, but she was curious as to how this would play out. All the while, she sensed others, perhaps more than that red head she had been stalking before. Plus a 'dark one', one like her. "Hmm... interesting...." she mumbled, before returning her attention to Winry. "Winry? Have you made a decision yet?" she asked, almost purring with delight.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 am

Winry wheezed, her breasts almost popping out of her tube top from being squeezed. Through the watery gaze of her strained tears, she gazed upward at Rhae's towering form, who simply filed her nails at Winry's predicament. Her view was promptly cut off though as the python's head blocked it, replacing Rhae with the sight of an enormous, glimmering maw. Winry's eyes went even wider, and she squirmed as best she could. She tried to call out to Rhae, even though she knew whatever "cost" Rhae had for her wasn't good, she had to stay alive as long as she could.

Help. He-lp. Ple-ase.

Winry's coarse voice managed through her stressed lungs. She tried to scream, but nothing came out, as the snake's jaws clamped shut around her upper torso. The coils let go of her body, allowing her to struggle about freely, her legs kicking and slamming at the dirt, fingers grasping for anything. She wondered if her muffled cries could be heard by Rhae, but that thought was fleeting as the snake tossed its head up and Winry shrieked, feeling her ass and thighs slip into the throat. Only her calves kicked out...she was being eaten alive!!!

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:08 am

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry wheezed, her breasts almost popping out of her tube top from being squeezed. Through the watery gaze of her strained tears, she gazed upward at Rhae's towering form, who simply filed her nails at Winry's predicament. Her view was promptly cut off though as the python's head blocked it, replacing Rhae with the sight of an enormous, glimmering maw. Winry's eyes went even wider, and she squirmed as best she could. She tried to call out to Rhae, even though she knew whatever "cost" Rhae had for her wasn't good, she had to stay alive as long as she could.

Help. He-lp. Ple-ase.

Winry's coarse voice managed through her stressed lungs. She tried to scream, but nothing came out, as the snake's jaws clamped shut around her upper torso. The coils let go of her body, allowing her to struggle about freely, her legs kicking and slamming at the dirt, fingers grasping for anything. She wondered if her muffled cries could be heard by Rhae, but that thought was fleeting as the snake tossed its head up and Winry shrieked, feeling her ass and thighs slip into the throat. Only her calves kicked out...she was being eaten alive!!!

Rhae looked down and her smile broadened, even as her prey was in the process of being an example of 'natural' predation. She licked her lips with her human like tongue, and chuckled. "As you wish, Winry." she says reaching down and grabbed the snake by it's tail. Lifting it up, it wiggled and writhed, poor Winry's pants falling down to her ankles her underwear clad ass was likely covered in thick saliva like the rest of her body. She grabbed hold of Winry's calves, grasping their moderate thickness, no bigger than a plastic doll's. "Now now, it's rude to eat someone without asking for their name, you silly little creature." she says to the hissing snake, who, frightened was beginning to regurgitate Winry to try and flee, but there would be no fleeing for either creature. She mumbled something in a different tongue, and the snake was suddenly in pain. It's body began to disintegrate from the tail up; bones falling onto the ground as it traveled upwards, and then Winry was visible as the jaws and head bones simply rolled off her body in a grotesque and disturbing fashion. Rhae quickly re positioned her hand, her fingers wrapping around Winry's waist and hips, as her pants simply fell off by this point.

She lifted Winry, bring her closer to her own face, with her seducing eyes upon the lithe young woman and a lovely, warm smile spread across her shiny pink lips. "There, all better, no? I hope you're not hurt...is everything...well?" She asked, with seducing lidded eyes.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:21 am

"Not...hurt?!" Winry huffed, actually managing some exasperation in this situation. Her entire body was slick with saliva, gleaming before Rhae, her hair matted and sticking to her shoulder and back. "You beat me with your scepter, shrunk me, and I was just constricted and almost eaten alive by a snake," Winry almost growled, completely out of breath. "You know that I'm hurt, and most certainly not well."

Rae's warm smile disappeared, her lidded eyes changing from seductive to stern, without even have to move. That's when Winry's frustration at the situation evaporated and she became re-aware of her situation. She gulped, her voice becoming soft. "Look. Please. I'm sorry I interrupted your hunt. I don't want to fight you. I...I obviously can't fight you. I'm begging you. Let me go. I'll do whatever you want. I don't want to die. Please..." Winry found herself begging, and unable to hold back her tears and fear any longer.

She actually began sobbing in Rhae's grasp, like a young girl. It wasn't even to try and make Rhae feel guilty, she was legitimately breaking. "Please...let me go...this is too much."

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

WinryRockbell wrote:"Not...hurt?!" Winry huffed, actually managing some exasperation in this situation. Her entire body was slick with saliva, gleaming before Rhae, her hair matted and sticking to her shoulder and back. "You beat me with your scepter, shrunk me, and I was just constricted and almost eaten alive by a snake," Winry almost growled, completely out of breath. "You know that I'm hurt, and most certainly not well."

Rae's warm smile disappeared, her lidded eyes changing from seductive to stern, without even have to move. That's when Winry's frustration at the situation evaporated and she became re-aware of her situation. She gulped, her voice becoming soft. "Look. Please. I'm sorry I interrupted your hunt. I don't want to fight you. I...I obviously can't fight you. I'm begging you. Let me go. I'll do whatever you want. I don't want to die. Please..." Winry found herself begging, and unable to hold back her tears and fear any longer.

She actually began sobbing in Rhae's grasp, like a young girl. It wasn't even to try and make Rhae feel guilty, she was legitimately breaking. "Please...let me go...this is too much."

"But my dear... do you remember? There is a toll you must pay now that I've 'saved' you." she says her smile reappearing. Her tongue darting out once more, rubbing across her lower lip with a wet smack. She brought Winry closer. "And I've decided.... I want to eat you. Yes. Simple, but well that's life sometimes, simple and straight forward. Now try not to struggle so much on the way down... ahhhhhh....!" she taunted, her narrow red eyes almost smiling as she opens her mouth, and slowly bringing Winry close--not greedy and was taking her time deliberately for Winry to do the opposite in fact of what she told her- to struggle and try to convince her not to devour her, to thrash and writhe and to beg. Oh how she loved it when they begged...
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:45 am

Winry felt Rhae begin to pull her closer to the wide open maw, much more terrifying than the snake's had been. The looming dark chasm, the red wetness, and the hot wafts of putrid air were pushing toward her. Her eyes widened more than they yet had, life returning to her. "No! NO, please! Please, don't do this!" Winry cried, trying to pry herself from Rhae's hand, her upper torso twisting left and right with all the energy she had, her calved peddling below. Winry squirmed so much that her tube top finally fell below her breasts, the bountiful mounds falling free and wobbling to and fro as she struggled.

As Winry approached the mouth, she pulled her body back as far away as she could, as if that was going to do anything to prevent her from going inside. She looked up and the teeth were right above her. Winry couldn't take her eyes away from them. She wasn't sure if by "eat her" Rhae meant she'd chew her up...but she did say "don't struggle on the way down." She thought almost the teeth would be a better way to go.

"Let me go. Let me go. Let me go. PLEASE LET ME GO!" Winry cried again, her gaze returning to the depths of the throat. She watched Rhae's tonsils gargle and jiggle as she laughed, giving Winry a good idea of what it would look like we she went down. Winry almost vomited and then screamed. "NO!!!"

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:01 am

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry felt Rhae begin to pull her closer to the wide open maw, much more terrifying than the snake's had been. The looming dark chasm, the red wetness, and the hot wafts of putrid air were pushing toward her. Her eyes widened more than they yet had, life returning to her. "No! NO, please! Please, don't do this!" Winry cried, trying to pry herself from Rhae's hand, her upper torso twisting left and right with all the energy she had, her calved peddling below. Winry squirmed so much that her tube top finally fell below her breasts, the bountiful mounds falling free and wobbling to and fro as she struggled.

As Winry approached the mouth, she pulled her body back as far away as she could, as if that was going to do anything to prevent her from going inside. She looked up and the teeth were right above her. Winry couldn't take her eyes away from them. She wasn't sure if by "eat her" Rhae meant she'd chew her up...but she did say "don't struggle on the way down." She thought almost the teeth would be a better way to go.

"Let me go. Let me go. Let me go. PLEASE LET ME GO!" Winry cried again, her gaze returning to the depths of the throat. She watched Rhae's tonsils gargle and jiggle as she laughed, giving Winry a good idea of what it would look like we she went down. Winry almost vomited and then screamed. "NO!!!"

Her other hand reached up and yanked Winry's top right off, pulling it over her head and then absently tossing it aside before bringing her closer. "Oh, hush, I'm not like that snake... I wasn't rude, I introduced myself and you had introduced yourself. Besides, a toll is a toll. And now... down..... you...." she trailed off, widening her mouth again, slipping the obviously disturbed Winry through, crossing the threshold as her tongue eagerly greeted the new arrival by spreading itself around Winry's head and shoulders, arms and breasts. She had some way to go before going down, maybe another inch or two, but she was in a cramped human shaped mouth with a human like tongue rubbing and curling around her lithe and palatable body. Rhae's eyes rolled back slightly, engrossed by Winry's taste. To her, Winry was perhaps like turkey for a regular human being, however springy, warm and moist with her sweat. When she Pushed Winry through, with her head pressing against the back of her throat, her mid abdomen up was encased by Rhae's maw, and her plush, shiny pink lips closed around her body, the glossy wet lips were soft and plush, and formed around her belly button as Rhae suckled and lathered her tasty little snack.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:03 am

The shrieking sounds of Winry's voice echoed down to the Wraith and the group he had confronted. In response, the demon tilted it's head, a smile seemingly on it's invisible face. "It would seem your host has chosen to meet your helicopter mechanic first... Hmhmhmmm. What will you do, Lady Knight Vivian? Save her? Try to cut through me to escape and leave your young charges to my tender mercies? Or will you stand there and await your fate?"

As the monster taunted the group, one of the teenagers raised his gun, and with a frightened shrill scream, he started discharging the weapon into the monster, only for the bullets to plink and graze harmlessly off the hellforge steel tempered armor like rain.

"Hmhmhmhmmm, Useless...." the monster hissed as the air suddenly became heavy, and much colder. The trees and grasses slowly began to freeze, as the Wraith lowered his sword, and instead raised his off hand, clutching a cold blue light in his palm. With a sudden movement, he flung it forward, impaling the teen through the knees with a pair of ice spikes, each as sharp as razor glass, and as hard as granite.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:17 am

Winry writhed and squealed inside of Rhae's mouth, her arms attempting to both keep herself from advancing and from the advances of Rhae's tongue. While Winry's cries were of obvious protest and fear, they sounded almost orgasmic in nature. They reverberated thorough the wet chamber, Winry's own throws echoing in her ears, while the sound traveled through Rhae's body so she could hear them as well. The buds of Rhae's tongue scraped softly against Winry's nipples, her breasts flattened by the muscles. She coughed in between screams, accidentally swallowing saliva that tasted very similar to if she were kissing someone.

Her body became so slick that almost none of her movements were what she wanted. She was at the mercy of the tongue, slathered and tasted, ravished, flopping back and forth. All the while...her head hanging at the undulating, beckoning throat. She could see straight down it, a terrifying place she didn't want to go. "Rhae! Rhae! There must be another toll! Please! We'll get you something else to eat! There was another flare!! There has to be someone else!!" Winry couldn't believe she was offering another human being to Rhae as a bargaining chip, but she needed one. Her mind began to shatter as she could Rhae's lips suckle on her waist. Winry bucked her hips, her legs kicking about, trying to find a hold.

"Don't do it! Rhae! Don't swallow me!!"

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 am

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry writhed and squealed inside of Rhae's mouth, her arms attempting to both keep herself from advancing and from the advances of Rhae's tongue. While Winry's cries were of obvious protest and fear, they sounded almost orgasmic in nature. They reverberated thorough the wet chamber, Winry's own throws echoing in her ears, while the sound traveled through Rhae's body so she could hear them as well. The buds of Rhae's tongue scraped softly against Winry's nipples, her breasts flattened by the muscles. She coughed in between screams, accidentally swallowing saliva that tasted very similar to if she were kissing someone.

Her body became so slick that almost none of her movements were what she wanted. She was at the mercy of the tongue, slathered and tasted, ravished, flopping back and forth. All the while...her head hanging at the undulating, beckoning throat. She could see straight down it, a terrifying place she didn't want to go. "Rhae! Rhae! There must be another toll! Please! We'll get you something else to eat! There was another flare!! There has to be someone else!!" Winry couldn't believe she was offering another human being to Rhae as a bargaining chip, but she needed one. Her mind began to shatter as she could Rhae's lips suckle on her waist. Winry bucked her hips, her legs kicking about, trying to find a hold.

"Don't do it! Rhae! Don't swallow me!!"

Rhae, answered Winry by tossing back her head, widening her maw again. Her little ass slipped through with the rest of her stomach, her kicking thighs shoved in up to her knees as Rhae had let go of the woman and pressed her fingertips against the bulge in her slender neck where Winry's face and body wiggled and writhed through the silk and flesh. She moaned in an almost sexual manner, enjoying this part the most when it came to eating mortals. She suckled and gulped, her lips forming around her lower thighs; her calves bending and kicking outside her lips. Oh delicious... so soft... so lively. Her warm body is wiggling in my throat, her body is encased by my throat, her life is mine and her body, her very soul is refreshing. Oh... tasty, I only hope I have enough room for that red head... she thought, continuing to moan suggestively, her lips clicking and mouth swishing saliva around, coating Winry's waist and legs, suckling her tasty flesh.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  WinryRockbell Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:41 am

Winry's cries went unheard as she felt her entire body flung forward as Rhae tossed her head back. Winry let out a bloodcurdling scream as the throat muscles clamped down upon her shoulders and tugged. With the loudest gulp Winry and ever heard in her life, her breast plopped through the tight space that was the throat, followed by her abs. There she hung in the throat, her body massaged by the rippling walls, ever so slightly slipping further down into the darkness. Her ass was hanging outside the throat, Winry's wide waist the only thing keeping her from completely delving into oblivion, yet it was so slick that even that might not help her. She was afraid to struggle, knowing that doing so would simply help Rhae in swallowing her. Winry did her best to wrap her legs around the tongue, a pitiful attempt at preventing her fall.

Winry began to hyperventilate, unable to look at anything but the depth of the esophagus, the growling sphincter at the bottom. "Rhae..." she whimpered. "You have a choice. Please. You can still turn back. I don't...I don't want to die," Winry closed her eyes, trying to brace herself. "If you can hear me...PLEASE. PLEASE GOD!"

Winry heaved, her breasts falling due to gravity, almost touching her chin. She trembled within the throat, something Rhae could likely feel. Winry's mind hoped, even a tiny bit...that there would be mercy.

WinryRockbell
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:18 pm

WinryRockbell wrote:Winry's cries went unheard as she felt her entire body flung forward as Rhae tossed her head back. Winry let out a bloodcurdling scream as the throat muscles clamped down upon her shoulders and tugged. With the loudest gulp Winry and ever heard in her life, her breast plopped through the tight space that was the throat, followed by her abs. There she hung in the throat, her body massaged by the rippling walls, ever so slightly slipping further down into the darkness. Her ass was hanging outside the throat, Winry's wide waist the only thing keeping her from completely delving into oblivion, yet it was so slick that even that might not help her. She was afraid to struggle, knowing that doing so would simply help Rhae in swallowing her. Winry did her best to wrap her legs around the tongue, a pitiful attempt at preventing her fall.

Winry began to hyperventilate, unable to look at anything but the depth of the esophagus, the growling sphincter at the bottom. "Rhae..." she whimpered. "You have a choice. Please. You can still turn back. I don't...I don't want to die," Winry closed her eyes, trying to brace herself. "If you can hear me...PLEASE. PLEASE GOD!"

Winry heaved, her breasts falling due to gravity, almost touching her chin. She trembled within the throat, something Rhae could likely feel. Winry's mind hoped, even a tiny bit...that there would be mercy.

Rhae chuckled, half forgetting her mouth was full of a delicious snack. She was wrapping her fingers around her ankles, about to yank the girl out to taunt her a little more when Winry's shifting breasts against her silky throat caused her to gag. Really Rhaenyxio? You're going to choke on your food? her inner thoughts crucified herself. She let go, her red eyes watery at the wells and she gulped heavily and heavily, choking on her own prey, she began to push her fingers through her mouth pushing the pads of her fingertips against her buttocks and down her throat. After a few hoarse gurgles, Rhae's watery tear dripping eyes rolled back and she swallowed deeply.

Gliiicck----GLUB--OMPH.....GULP

Winry's feet quickly slipped past Rhae's plush lips, her knees forced down her throat, and her body bulging through her neck before quickly vanishing as Rhae let out a whining sigh of relief, coughing; her left hand pushed between her breasts, which bobbled and jiggled with their sexy weight while her right hand had grasped her throat lightly as she bent over, causing her large breasts to hang. "Oh Gahd..." she exhaled ironically, given she was a demon, coughing as she felt a mix of pain and absolute pleasure, feeling her pussy wet with excitement while her human belly received a warm, wiggling new occupant. She chuckled cooly and licked her lips as she laughed, rearing her back again, and could hear her stomach already begin to pour it's digestive fluids around poor Winry. "You almost had the last laugh there Winry," she says, rubbing her lower abdomen with her left hand. "Now...you'll become a part of me... at least the nutritious bits. The rest of you goes out back way...but there will be nothing discernible about you by then." She says harshly, chuckling even more.

Inside, it must have been dark, dank, and humid as the fires of hell. Her stomach gurgled and plopped with the movements of acids within. "Mmmhmmmmmm...Winry, you were the perfect appetizer." she says reaching in her mouth, and pulled out the small pair of panties that had been torn by her finger nails, clinging to her back tooth. She chuckled, flicking the tiny useless pair aside and then turned to face the woods. "Now... onto the main course." she hissed, her shiny lips pursed into a wide smile.
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Vivian Highswallow wrote:"Call me Vivian or Viv, and no worries I'm a Knight of the Sanguine Shroud based out of Ithteca's St. Micheals Cathedral School of Exorcism. I'm professionally trained in the art of slaying and sealing demons." She says, backing away. "I'd suggest we take the back trail you came from, I have a man out here somewhere with an assault rifle and two others with military shotguns; if we're lucky we may come across them." she adds as she lead them back into the thick of the woods. "Besides, the clearing gives us no coverage." she then paused, her body feeling as though it was pulsating. Something... unnatural was coming. She could sense something of great evil nearby and it was wandering closer! 

"We have to hurry, now!" she said, frowning. Her sapphire eyes large and wavering.

The teens all nodded in unison and began to march back the way they came. That is, until a chilling mist began to encroach around the campsite, blocking the view of the trail in cold fog. Then, they heard the sounds of heavy footsteps, clacking with metal. A bone chilling voice emanated from the mist, like the voice of someone who was dead. "None of you are going anywhere."

The mists parted, revealing the black cloaked robed and armored giant of a man, standing over seven feet tall. The creatures armor was adorned with metal coated skulls, enhancing it's twisted evil appearance.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 6 Maxresdefault

The dark monster wasn't simply parting the fog, it was emitting the cold chilling air. The creature's armored gauntlet withdrew a vicious looking long sword.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 6 Black_goth_demon_sword_by_sirarturo-d5g3ub3

"It's not nice to leave before you meet your host, wouldn't you say, Lady Knight Highswallow?" The demonic warrior pointed the tip of his blade at Vivian specifically. "You all wandered into an apparently popular Sundered One feeding ground... Your Lady Knight here may be trained and experienced in defeating Sundered Ones, but she is no match for true Demons of Hell."

Vivian stepped back, breaking out in a nervous sweat. So this is what those ADN soldiers were talking about around Ithteca... I figured they were simply scared. This creature has an unimaginable energy radiating from it... She took a slight step back, her hand upon the hilt of her sheathed sword. "Stay back everyone!" she warned the group. "Don't let him get to you, he's trying to make us panic." she says gulping. She was a Knight, not a Sentinel, in the scheme of things she was a rank and file soldier and was comparable to a NCO in the military. She didn't exactly have the training to take this thing on... there was a Knight-Commander and a Paladin with the rescue group, as well as few other Knights, but she had taken this quadrant on her own. She began thinking she may have gotten in over her head, but again, one couldn't possibly foresee this scenario play out!

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The shrieking sounds of Winry's voice echoed down to the Wraith and the group he had confronted. In response, the demon tilted it's head, a smile seemingly on it's invisible face. "It would seem your host has chosen to meet your helicopter mechanic first... Hmhmhmmm. What will you do, Lady Knight Vivian? Save her? Try to cut through me to escape and leave your young charges to my tender mercies? Or will you stand there and await your fate?"

As the monster taunted the group, one of the teenagers raised his gun, and with a frightened shrill scream, he started discharging the weapon into the monster, only for the bullets to plink and graze harmlessly off the hellforge steel tempered armor like rain.

"Hmhmhmhmmm, Useless...." the monster hissed as the air suddenly became heavy, and much colder. The trees and grasses slowly began to freeze, as the Wraith lowered his sword, and instead raised his off hand, clutching a cold blue light in his palm. With a sudden movement, he flung it forward, impaling the teen through the knees with s pair of ice spikes, each as sharp as razor glass, and as hard as granite.

For a split moment, Viv turned her head towards the cries of the injured teen, and hissed. "No!" she exclaimed, quickly snapping her head back to the demon, hands tight upon her blade. She was out of her league for sure with this one, and by drawing her blade it would mean inviting it to testing her mettle. Her blade was blessed, but she was sure the blade he was using was of the same make of his armor, and it was possible her own blade may end up breaking in a prolonged battle with the armored creature. "Damned beast, do you're kind only know suffering?" she asked, her narrowed sapphire eyes zoning in on his cold blue fiery eyes, gritting her teeth. "Deacon, you may want to tend to you're friend's injuries and head through the campsite. Don't split up, but if you should head west from our position, you should come across the remains of the Forerunner's Path. That should lead you directly to Danton, is that understood? I don't know how much time I can buy you, so go! Hurry and escape while you can!" she exclaimed, hunched over, and spreading her legs, digging into the soil. She had her other hand on the scabbard of her blade, and she looked as though she were ready to draw it! By joining the Shroud, I signed up for a premature death at any time. My father knew this, as did my mother. I am no different, and if God decrees I shall die here, then I guess my time upon this realm is complete. These kids best make use of this chance, for I do not know if this potential sacrifice will be in vain.

She felt her heart leaping in her chest, and could feel anxiety trying to cloud her judgement with panic and fear, but she had to clear her mind of such thoughts, of everything really. She needed her focus on combat, and of the best possible way she could hinder this being of Evil and malice.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:20 am

Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian stepped back, breaking out in a nervous sweat. So this is what those ADN soldiers were talking about around Ithteca... I figured they were simply scared. This creature has an unimaginable energy radiating from it... She took a slight step back, her hand upon the hilt of her sheathed sword. "Stay back everyone!" she warned the group. "Don't let him get to you, he's trying to make us panic." she says gulping. She was a Knight, not a Sentinel, in the scheme of things she was a rank and file soldier and was comparable to a NCO in the military. She didn't exactly have the training to take this thing on... there was a Knight-Commander and a Paladin with the rescue group, as well as few other Knights, but she had taken this quadrant on her own. She began thinking she may have gotten in over her head, but again, one couldn't possibly foresee this scenario play out!  

For a split moment, Viv turned her head towards the cries of the injured teen, and hissed. "No!" she exclaimed, quickly snapping her head back to the demon, hands tight upon her blade. She was out of her league for sure with this one, and by drawing her blade it would mean inviting it to testing her mettle. Her blade was blessed, but she was sure the blade he was using was of the same make of his armor, and it was possible her own blade may end up breaking in a prolonged battle with the armored creature. "Damned beast, do you're kind only know suffering?" she asked, her narrowed sapphire eyes zoning in on his cold blue fiery eyes, gritting her teeth. "Deacon, you may want to tend to you're friend's injuries and head through the campsite. Don't split up, but if you should head west from our position, you should come across the remains of the Forerunner's Path. That should lead you directly to Danton, is that understood? I don't know how much time I can buy you, so go! Hurry and escape while you can!" she exclaimed, hunched over, and spreading her legs, digging into the soil. She had her other hand on the scabbard of her blade, and she looked as though she were ready to draw it! By joining the Shroud, I signed up for a premature death at any time. My father knew this, as did my mother. I am no different, and if God decrees I shall die here, then I guess my time upon this realm is complete. These kids best make use of this chance, for I do not know if this potential sacrifice will be in vain.

She felt her heart leaping in her chest, and could feel anxiety trying to cloud her judgement with panic and fear, but she had to clear her mind of such thoughts, of everything really. She needed her focus on combat, and of the best possible way she could hinder this being of Evil and malice.

The Wraith stood impassive, it's cold dead glowing eyes bored into Vivian's own. "Suffering, Pain, Anguish, Sorrow... You who have freedom to choose knows nothing of the true meaning of these concepts." The Wraith's voice was quite different now, before a black smog enveloped the armored warrior, and from the smog, six new beings emerged. The Wraith had split itself into six Sins.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 6 Sin_Scythe

The 6 evil spirits pulled back into the thick white fog surrounding the camp, just beyond eyesight, and were rapidly circling the camp, spinning around the group like a pair of rings, one group of three, going in one direction, the other, forming a larger circle going in the other. Their scythes spinning slowly in their hands, each spirit was letting out a high pitched chuckle, a creepy cacophony of false merriment.

"You cannot escape me, children. Unlike the sundered demons of this world, I am not weakened by millions of years separated from my homeland. You face a true demon of hell, with all the power of my formation... intact." With those words, the spirits stopped moving, each one pulling out a ling staff from their cloaks, stabbing the new objects into the ground, the staves unfurled into what appeared to be delapitated skeletal umbrellas. Once unfurled, these objects began to emit powerful energies, the emotions left in the ground from the last attack, along with residual spiritual energies were absorbed into these energy flows, redirecting them back into the shadowed creatures. With the influx of energy, their blue auras grew considerably.

The nexi formed a dome of energy over the area, just as the previous Wraith had done during Danua's feeding. "You shall not leave until our host deems it necessary... You came to try and save someone, Lady Knight. Unfortunately, your companions are not yet here, and your little group of teenagers will be of no use to you. A shame your companions have not arrived. Watching the Sundered one consume and corrupt the souls of the Devout are especially tantilizing to witness."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:41 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian stepped back, breaking out in a nervous sweat. So this is what those ADN soldiers were talking about around Ithteca... I figured they were simply scared. This creature has an unimaginable energy radiating from it... She took a slight step back, her hand upon the hilt of her sheathed sword. "Stay back everyone!" she warned the group. "Don't let him get to you, he's trying to make us panic." she says gulping. She was a Knight, not a Sentinel, in the scheme of things she was a rank and file soldier and was comparable to a NCO in the military. She didn't exactly have the training to take this thing on... there was a Knight-Commander and a Paladin with the rescue group, as well as few other Knights, but she had taken this quadrant on her own. She began thinking she may have gotten in over her head, but again, one couldn't possibly foresee this scenario play out!  

The Wraith stood impassive, it's cold dead glowing eyes bored into Vivian's own. "Suffering, Pain, Anguish, Sorrow... You who have freedom to choose knows nothing of the true meaning of these concepts." The Wraith's voice was quite different now, before a black smog enveloped the armored warrior, and from the smog, six new beings emerged. The Wraith had split itself into six Sins.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 6 Sin_Scythe

The 6 evil spirits pulled back into the thick white fog surrounding the camp, just beyond eyesight, and were rapidly sircling the camp, spinning around the group like a pair of rings, one group of three, going in one direction, the other, forming a larger circle going in the other. their scythes spinning slowly in their hands, each spirit was letting out a high pitched chuckle, a creepy cacophony of false merriment.

"You cannot escape me, children. Unlike the sundered demons of this world, I am not weakened by millions of years separated from my homeland. You face a true demon of hell, with all the power of my formation... intact." With those words, the spirits stopped moving, each one pulling out a ling staff from their cloaks, stabbing the new objects into the ground, the staves unfurled into what appeared to be delapitated skeletal umbrellas. Once unfurled, these objects began to emit powerful energies, the emotions left in the ground from the last attack, along with residual spiritual energies were absorbed into these energy flows, redirecting them back into the shadowed creatures. With the influx of energy, their blue auras grew considerably.

The nexi formed a dome of energy over the area, just as the previous Wraith had done during Danua's feeding. "You shall not leave until our host deems it necessary... You came to try and save someone, Lady Knight. Unfortunately, your companions are not yet here, and your little group of teenagers will be of no use to you. A shame your companions have not arrived. Watching the Sundered one consume and corrupt the souls of the Devout are especially tantilizing to witness."

As the creature split into six spiritual beings, Viv turned her attention to the beasts, and drew her magnificent silver blade which was drawn incredibly fast. "You have no power over me, demon!" She says, reaching down for the blessed throwing daggers on her left thigh, pulling out one and sent it flying towards one of the six before running towards the teens, bringing up her blade to defend the teens from further abuse. "You think I'll sit around and let you eat us? You've got another thing coming bastard!" cried the teen herself, holding out the sword before her like a triumphant hero of justice, although it was a bit of a cheesy way of thinking about it. "Deacon," she says without turning towards the man. "There's a few bottles of Holy Water in my bag, you may be able to break through the barrier momentarily with it." she says, noting at the leather bag above the pair of well rounded buttocks she owned.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:57 am

Vivian Highswallow wrote:As the creature split into six spiritual beings, Viv turned her attention to the beasts, and drew her magnificent silver blade which was drawn incredibly fast. "You have no power over me, demon!" She says, reaching down for the blessed throwing daggers on her left thigh, pulling out one and sent it flying towards one of the six before running towards the teens, bringing up her blade to defend the teens from further abuse. "You think I'll sit around and let you eat us? You've got another thing coming bastard!" cried the teen herself, holding out the sword before her like a triumphant hero of justice, although it was a bit of a cheesy way of thinking about it. "Deacon," she says without turning towards the man. "There's a few bottles of Holy Water in my bag, you may be able to break through the barrier momentarily with it." she says, noting at the leather bag above the pair of well rounded buttocks she owned.

The Sin that Vivian intended to strike with the throwing dagger remained unfazed as the holy blade merely drifted through the black cloak like a mirage. However, the chuckling stopped as the chrome colored smoke blackened masks of the creatures turned to her in unison. With no further provocation, the vengeful spirits began to recombine back into the Wraith, who's sudden heavy metallic boot steps echoed through the camping ground, black sword in his hand once more. "I have no intention of killing and eating you, that pleasure remains for the Sundered ones alone, as we have orders not to kill humans currently. That being said, we also will not stop our sundered kin from doing so... They need the sustenance far more... Our sundered kin have been forced to starve themselves under the care of the Baroness and have grown weak. Even the rogues and strays have forgotten the true power a mortal life force provides, instead only stating their hunger and thirst with flesh and blood most of the time. Unfortunate."

When Vivian was busy palming off her vials of holy water to Deacon, the teenager was visibly pale, and merely nodded, but never took his eyes off the monsterous armored warrior. "What about him? He won't let us leave without a fight. Even if we splashed this all over the barrier, he's... so damn fast!" Deacon tried to reach out to the belt bag at Vivian's waist and reached in, fumbling for the vials or jars...

"Hmhmhmm. Amusing. You truly believe that your holy relics and artifacts will succeed, where so many other worlds sacred items did not? Poor miserable mortal creatures from uncountable numbers of world across uncountable numbers of universes have all tried, and they all died for it... I exist as proof of that concept girl..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:29 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Vivian Highswallow wrote:As the creature split into six spiritual beings, Viv turned her attention to the beasts, and drew her magnificent silver blade which was drawn incredibly fast. "You have no power over me, demon!" She says, reaching down for the blessed throwing daggers on her left thigh, pulling out one and sent it flying towards one of the six before running towards the teens, bringing up her blade to defend the teens from further abuse. "You think I'll sit around and let you eat us? You've got another thing coming bastard!" cried the teen herself, holding out the sword before her like a triumphant hero of justice, although it was a bit of a cheesy way of thinking about it. "Deacon," she says without turning towards the man. "There's a few bottles of Holy Water in my bag, you may be able to break through the barrier momentarily with it." she says, noting at the leather bag above the pair of well rounded buttocks she owned.

The Sin that Vivian intended to strike with the throwing dagger remained unfazed as the holy blade merely drifted through the black cloak like a mirage. However, the chuckling stopped as the chrome colored smoke blackened masks of the creatures turned to her in unison. With no further provocation, the vengeful spirits began to recombine back into the Wraith, who's sudden heavy metallic boot steps echoed through the camping ground, black sword in his hand once more. "I have no intention of killing and eating you, that pleasure remains for the Sundered ones alone, as we have orders not to kill humans currently. That being said, we also will not stop our sundered kin from doing so... They need the sustenance far more... Our sundered kin have been forced to starve themselves under the care of the Baroness and have grown weak. Even the rogues and strays have forgotten the true power a mortal life force provides, instead only stating their hunger and thirst with flesh and blood most of the time. Unfortunate."

When Vivian was busy palming off her vials of holy water to Deacon, the teenager was visibly pale, and merely nodded, but never took his eyes off the monsterous armored warrior. "What about him? He won't let us leave without a fight. Even if we splashed this all over the barrier, he's... so damn fast!" Damian tried to reach out to the belt bag at Vivian's waist and reached in, fumbling for the vials or jars...

"Hmhmhmm. Amusing. You truly believe that your holy relics and artifacts will succeed, where so many other worlds sacred items did not? Poor miserable mortal creatures from uncountable numbers of world across uncountable numbers of universes have all tried, and they all died for it... I exist as proof of that concept girl..."

"I'll try to slow him down, I know that others are nearby to help, I can sense their presence. We don't have much choice in this situation, as it is we--EEP!" she squealed momentarily turning to face Deacon with a flustered look upon her face. "H-hey! Watch where your placing those hands!" she exclaimed with puffed out cheeks when the demon spoke again, redirecting her attention.

"Relics and silver have worked in the past. If what you say is true, then there is only a difference in power. In theory, all I'd have to do is up the percentage of sanctified items." she says the weight of the sword in her hands shifting, making a dull clinking noise. "There is resistance, but there isn't immunity. Or else, these 'so called Sundered' wouldn't be effected by such items." she says, keeping up the conversation. At the very least it was buying them more time.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:47 am

Vivian Highswallow wrote:"I'll try to slow him down, I know that others are nearby to help, I can sense their presence. We don't have much choice in this situation, as it is we--EEP!" she squealed momentarily turning to face Deacon with a flustered look upon her face. "H-hey! Watch where your placing those hands!" she exclaimed with puffed out cheeks when the demon spoke again, redirecting her attention.

"Relics and silver have worked in the past. If what you say is true, then there is only a difference in power. In theory, all I'd have to do is up the percentage of sanctified items." she says the weight of the sword in her hands shifting, making a dull clinking noise. "There is resistance, but there isn't immunity. Or else, these 'so called Sundered' wouldn't be effected by such items." she says, keeping up the conversation. At the very least it was buying them more time.

The Wraith cocked it's head to the side, before lowering it's blade."If what you say is truth, then my own people would not have been conquered and assimilated all those millions of years ago..." With those words, the Wraith stabbed it's sword into the cold earth. Then it reached up, and grasped it's crowned helm with both clawed gauntlets, lifting the headpiece, revealing nothingness beneath, at first. Slowly, the visage of a black skull began to appear, a shadowy apparition, transculent, like a mirage. Slowly, more and more features began to appear in turn, the visage of a gaunt ancient mummified appearance, before again shifting to the form of a young, silver haired man. it was like watching a see-through hologram of aging in reverse. The man looked human!

"We are the ancient souls of the dead races conquered by Hell, who conquer in turn. We are hellbound souls, and we do what we must for our new home. We, the Wrath lords are powerful, but far from the strongest beings the Hells bring to bear. The reason your holy effects work on the Sundered ones, is only because they are so ineffably weakened. The power of faith can harm a Sundered one by attacking them with their very antithesis. We who bear the power of Hell, are not bound by the same weakness. No matter the power of your belief, it does not compare to the diabolical power of Hell... I know, because I have faced hell in life, before joining them beyond death."

As the Wraith replaced the helm back onto it's head, Deacon was shocked at what he saw, and heard. and he dropped the vial into the grass. His eyes pinpricks of fear. Another of te teens not so riveted, bent down to grab the vial, then tried to shake Deacon out of it. "Come on man, even if what the creature said was true, we gotta try! one of us wanna die here!" The new boy, a bigger kid named Grant hauled Deacon towards one of the umbrella like things and threw the viat at it, hoping against hope that it would do something positive.

However, when the vial shattered, the nexus reacted by flaring, and causing a shockwave pulse that threw the entire group in a heap back into the middle of the campsite.

"Uuuugh.... Owww... That ... was about as useful as tits on a cat..." grant mumbled, his head bleeding.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Galette des Rois Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:30 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Uuuugh.... Owww... That ... was about as useful as tits on a cat..." grant mumbled, his head bleeding.

As if on cue, the barrier shimmered, hissing with loud cracking sounds like breaking glass. Then the barrier repelled with a bright wavering explosion of energy, becoming like snowfall as it drifted down. "That sounds like quite the conundrum on how to deal with you freaks." came a mature, yet sly voice. Suddenly a shadow loomed over Grant as he looked up at the large bouncing assets of the new arrival who seemingly destroyed or at least temporarily disabled the barrier containing them to their fate. She was wearing a white lacy bustier that barely left much to the imagination; her breast's areolae could be partially seen. Along her wrists and forearms are large black gauntlets with black fingerless gloves underneath. She had a white detached collar with a set cross into it with a small cross at the base of the silk cloth. She also was wearing very short denim cutoffs with frayed fur fringe revealing the straps of a highleg white string thong underneath with tall, black armoured boots clinking as she walked. She looked down, her lioness ears twitching, and her tail swaying playfully. "I heard what you said, and tell me: do you find these useful?" she says, her eyes narrowing and her lips curling into a catish grin, a large demonic looking axe in her right hand slung over her shoulder while her left forearm raised, pushing up her incredibly large assets before she let them drop, jiggling and bouncing relentlessly as they hung over him.

She practically purred, before turning her attention to the demon again, her long silver hair flowing behind her as she stepped passed Vivian. "So, rookie; who's the tin can?" she asked Vivian, cocking her head to the right, extending the arm with the axe held in it towards the demonic creature.
Leona Galette des Rois
Leona Galette des Rois
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:55 am

Vivian too was knocked by the blast, and was slammed into one of the teens before hitting the earth with a thud. She had lost her focus when viewing the demons 'face' and before she knew it they were all down. "Damn..." she coughed, sitting up, looking at the demon knight when the barrier shuttered and seemed to explode before falling around them like snow flakes. She looked up and about, shiny lips pressed firmly together with sweat trickling down. What-how?

Leona Galette des Rois wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

As if on cue, the barrier shimmered, hissing with loud cracking sounds like breaking glass. Then the barrier repelled with a bright wavering explosion of energy, becoming like snowfall as it drifted down. "That sounds like quite the conundrum on how to deal with you freaks." came a mature, yet sly voice. Suddenly a shadow loomed over Grant as he looked up at the large bouncing assets of the new arrival who seemingly destroyed or at least temporarily disabled the barrier containing them to their fate. She was wearing a white lacy bustier that barely left much to the imagination; her breast's areolae could be partially seen. Along her wrists and forearms are large black gauntlets with black fingerless gloves underneath. She had a white detached collar with a set cross into it with a small cross at the base of the silk cloth. She also was wearing very short denim cutoffs with frayed fur fringe revealing the straps of a highleg white string thong underneath with tall, black armoured boots clinking as she walked. She looked down, her lioness ears twitching, and her tail swaying playfully. "I heard what you said, and tell me: do you find these useful?" she says, her eyes narrowing and her lips curling into a catish grin, a large demonic looking axe in her right hand slung over her shoulder while her left forearm raised, pushing up her incredibly large assets before she let them drop, jiggling and bouncing relentlessly as they hung over him.

She practically purred, before turning her attention to the demon again, her long silver hair flowing behind her as she stepped passed Vivian. "So, rookie; who's the tin can?" she asked Vivian, cocking her head to the right, extending the arm with the axe held in it towards the demonic creature.

She half sighed with relief, and with an alarmed tone exclaimed: "Knight-Captain Galette des Rois!"

It was good to see another friendly face, not to mention, someone with a bit more experience arrive. "Be careful, it's one of those 'new ones', like those mentioned in the reports back at HQ." she say, slowly rising to her feet, blade raised along side her superior. "It seems to simply shrug off our sanctified items. It's almost annoying." she says before turning to Leona again. "And I'm a Knight thank you." she says with a disgruntled tone.
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhaenyxio Daphnais Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:23 am

Rhae had slithered her way up to the campsite where she had seen her red head before. She had sensed the other dark one some time ago before devouring Winry, and now as she returned she noticed other prey gathered around, including a rather buxom beast kin standing before the demonic wraith alongside her original prey. "What do we have here? Seems as though someone put together a party for me...how sweet." came Rhae's ominous voice from the edge of the tree line. If the wraith had not already felt it, Rhae was... different from the other 'sundered' if she really even was one. As it so happened, Rhae has had her fair share of mortal souls and wasn't much different from what he may have planned to advise her upon.

A beautiful woman with glowing red eyes appeared from the darkness beside the wraith, sticking to the shadows and keeping her coils hidden amidst the tall overgrowth. She had slammed her scepter down upon the earth, and her large bosom bounced as she approached. She had managed to slip around the entire encampment, observing her quandry as she tried figuring out what was going on here. She looked from Red, to the lioness, to the wraith, raising a brow. "Is someone trying to bribe me?"
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Rhaenyxio Daphnais
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:45 am

The face beneath the battle mask of the helm he wore, became a sickening, twisted grin before the face faded back into nothingness. The Wraith detected the incoming beastkin trying to break the barrier. She had not detected that the barrier would let beings in, just not back out again, as her attempt to break the field simply phased her through the barrier, rather than tried to repulse the entry.

Leona Galette des Rois wrote:As if on cue, the barrier shimmered, hissing with loud cracking sounds like breaking glass. Then the barrier repelled with a bright wavering explosion of energy, becoming like snowfall as it drifted down. "That sounds like quite the conundrum on how to deal with you freaks." came a mature, yet sly voice. Suddenly a shadow loomed over Grant as he looked up at the large bouncing assets of the new arrival who seemingly destroyed or at least temporarily disabled the barrier containing them to their fate. She was wearing a white lacy bustier that barely left much to the imagination; her breast's areolae could be partially seen. Along her wrists and forearms are large black gauntlets with black fingerless gloves underneath. She had a white detached collar with a set cross into it with a small cross at the base of the silk cloth. She also was wearing very short denim cutoffs with frayed fur fringe revealing the straps of a highleg white string thong underneath with tall, black armoured boots clinking as she walked. She looked down, her lioness ears twitching, and her tail swaying playfully. "I heard what you said, and tell me: do you find these useful?" she says, her eyes narrowing and her lips curling into a catish grin, a large demonic looking axe in her right hand slung over her shoulder while her left forearm raised, pushing up her incredibly large assets before she let them drop, jiggling and bouncing relentlessly as they hung over him.

Grants jaw moved, but he made no sound except for a hoarse murmur from his mouth. This was entirely unexpected.

"u.. Uuuh... P.. Present company excepted?" he nervously ventured.

Leona Galette des Rois wrote:She practically purred, before turning her attention to the demon again, her long silver hair flowing behind her as she stepped passed Vivian. "So, rookie; who's the tin can?" she asked Vivian, cocking her head to the right, extending the arm with the axe held in it towards the demonic creature.

"And so another holier than thou warrior stumbles into the feeding grounds... I hadn't realised that the mortals of this world were so overwhelmingly... simple minded..."

Vivian Highswallow wrote:Vivian too was knocked by the blast, and was slammed into one of the teens before hitting the earth with a thud. She had lost her focus when viewing the demons 'face' and before she knew it they were all down. "Damn..." she coughed, sitting up, looking at the demon knight when the barrier shuttered and seemed to explode before falling around them like snow flakes. She looked up and about, shiny lips pressed firmly together with sweat trickling down. What-how?

She half sighed with relief, and with an alarmed tone exclaimed: "Knight-Captain Galette des Rois!"

It was good to see another friendly face, not to mention, someone with a bit more experience arrive. "Be careful, it's one of those 'new ones', like those mentioned in the reports back at HQ." she say, slowly rising to her feet, blade raised along side her superior. "It seems to simply shrug off our sanctified items. It's almost annoying." she says before turning to Leona again. "And I'm a Knight thank you." she says with a disgruntled tone.

"FFFFWAHAHAHAHAAA!! Yeeess, let your confidence build girls... Send one in, then two, then a dozen, a hundred more... It makes no difference to me. Hell does not cater to the weak, and I have spent more years fighting than your planet has a population count. I have seen countless worlds fall, and just as many souls were claimed by my blade alone. Just as mine was claimed in turn. Against the tides of Hell, demons and claimed souls alike, there is no victory." Raising it's sword once again, the Wraith pointed the wicked sword at the two knights. But it's glowing eyes seemed to smile.

"Ah, and so the host of this little feast arrives..."

Rhaenyxio Daphnais wrote:Rhae had slithered her way up to the campsite where she had seen her red head before. She had sensed the other dark one some time ago before devouring Winry, and now as she returned she noticed other prey gathered around, including a rather buxom beast kin standing before the demonic wraith alongside her original prey. "What do we have here? Seems as though someone put together a party for me...how sweet." came Rhae's ominous voice from the edge of the tree line. If the wraith had not already felt it, Rhae was... different from the other 'sundered' if she really even was one. As it so happened, Rhae has had her fair share of mortal souls and wasn't much different from what he may have planned to advise her upon.

A beautiful woman with glowing red eyes appeared from the darkness beside the wraith, sticking to the shadows and keeping her coils hidden amidst the tall overgrowth. She had slammed her scepter down upon the earth, and her large bosom bounced as she approached. She had managed to slip around the entire encampment, observing her quandry as she tried figuring out what was going on here. She looked from Red, to the lioness, to the wraith, raising a brow. "Is someone trying to bribe me?"

"Hmhmhmmm, Bribery? Hardly... This is merely... the opening gift." The Wraith lowered his sword, and then presented them to Raenyxio. "I believe that you had your eyes on them before I arrived anyway. I was simply insuring they did not... scatter and separate. Besides, why waste such an opportunity, when there are just so many willing to walk into a trap?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leona Galette des Rois Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:02 am

Leona chuckled as she passed the young man. "Heh, you're damn right." she says with a chuckle before focusing her attention on the Wraith. She furrowed her brows and bared her fangs as well as the blade she carried, turning it's point at him. "You calling me 'stupid'?!" she roared, growling as she ignored her subordinate and charged forward, the axe becoming a one handed great sword as she struck at the demon clad in black! If holy energy isn't working, perhaps a little fire on fire will work!
Leona Galette des Rois
Leona Galette des Rois
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next