Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian camping grounds

+5
Vivian Highswallow
Sakurai
Baroness of Hell
Random Mobs
Danua
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: Civilian camping grounds

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:18 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The opposite is true with me. I was born demon, and was in the lowest class one can be in the Nobel Castes. Our Demonic Realm differs with yours that you have been associated with. We had to fight amongst ourselves and the humans who's souls are trapped in our realm. Strife, conflict...plague and death. It wasn't till the Great Demon King himself and his twin sons were we finally able to find a modicum of 'peace' amongst ourselves. That wise Demon must have discovered a truth that other Demons of our lot either didn't understand or refused to accept. What that was? I no longer know. All that is certain, is that he unified our realm, with his sons at his side." she explained, a little history of her own Realm.

"Indeed.  I have come to know many trueborn demons.  Both the first generation, and later generations over my 4 million year existence as a Wraith.  I go by the title of 'The Tormentor' these days."  The Wraith stood up as Danua was about to complete her final kill.  "It would seem the youngling is just about done.  With the power of three souls, she should become more lucid, and perhaps we can solve the mystery of her origin, the Horde would be most interested in learning her history it would seem."
With what concluded inside the construct, the Raven fluttered off, hopping back a few feet beside the Wraith. The bird began to shift in size, feather's furling, limbs stretching and changing color from black, to a dark grey then a pale, from dangerous talons to well manicured fingers, wings receding, feathers falling; and then beside him, stood the Baroness herself.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Sample-9d0b95600083542b6f6d02c5d3ac939d_zps0504dab8

She held the orb the wraith had given her in her mouth, and she puckered her lips and spat the thing wedged between her teeth. Looking over it, she subsequently places the item between her cleavage. "Well now, you both created quite the mess, now that I can see it all the more clearly." she says out loud, turning to face the wraith. Her face was blemished, but healing slowly. Where deep cracks in her flesh that had swollen from the burning effects of the holy water which splashed her, were slightly raised lumps of pink. As she stood before him, they were already starting to vanish as well. She looked over to where her mortal was being combusted by the Paradigm of Wraith, a very painful experience. Soon though, he'll begin to change, and manifest into his new form. "He has one simple task. Hopefully, he shall fulfil it." she said, almost laboured in her tone. Her body seemed paler and by comparison was actually sweating quite profusely. Dark rings formed under her garnet eyes and she let out shallow breaths.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:36 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Danua wrote:She frowned. "Well then, if thats the way you put it..." she says crawling over him, placing her hips upon his chest, she leaned over him, her hands forcing his away from his body. "I'll take your life away...less painfully." she says. "And it'll be quick. No need to worry about squirming in my belly...your friend Kia is still struggling, it actually sort of hurts. She'll be reduced to nothing soon...but you'll be gone far before her." she says, leaning in, cocking her head to the right before biting down across his mouth, pinning it with hers. A light blue light began to drain from his body, making its way through his body into hers. Unlike with Justin, she was going to drain his life force fully through. Blue light radiated from his gaping neck as she continued to drain him dry...

Marco's coarse voice wimpered as the demon now sitting on his chest explained his fate to him, even as she pinned his arms helplessly spread eagled.  The bunch of cloth rags he had ysed as a bandage was caked with blood and stuck to his neck.  Then, when she bit down into his face around his mouth and forced his lips to purse up in their prison, Marco voiced a very muffled scream as she began to drain him of both blood and his soul.  The pain of this was intense, and he couldn't take a breath at all, and quickly his ebbing consciousness faded to black, then white as his very lifeblood and his spirit was drained away.  And with that, Marco's body began to pale, then turn grey.

The Wraith walked towards Danua as she continued to drain the now beyond saving Marco.  "Excellent.  You are mastering the technique of draining the life energies of your prey.  This is far more nourishing than simply draining the blood and consuming the flesh, is it not?"  the Wraith finally lowered the shield, seeing as how all their prey were now deceased.  "With enough time and energy, you will become strong, your mind will heal, and your power will be restored to what iit should naturally be." he assured her.

She slowly pulled away from Marco's body. She turned to face the Wraith, blood dripping down her chin. Her little friends started hopping along, and Danua turned to face the new visitor. "Who is that?" she asked softly, her eyes large and doe like. "It's okay," she says, falling back to his question. "I guess I'm more used to the taste of blood...but it isn't so bad." she adds.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:47 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:With what concluded inside the construct, the Raven fluttered off, hopping back a few feet beside the Wraith. The bird began to shift in size, feather's furling, limbs stretching and changing color from black, to a dark grey then a pale, from dangerous talons to well manicured fingers, wings receding, feathers falling; and then beside him, stood the Baroness herself.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Sample-9d0b95600083542b6f6d02c5d3ac939d_zps0504dab8

She held the orb the wraith had given her in her mouth, and she puckered her lips and spat the thing wedged between her teeth. Looking over it, she subsequently places the item between her cleavage. "Well now, you both created quite the mess, now that I can see it all the more clearly." she says out loud, turning to face the wraith. Her face was blemished, but healing slowly. Where deep cracks in her flesh that had swollen from the burning effects of the holy water which splashed her, were slightly raised lumps of pink. As she stood before him, they were already starting to vanish as well. She looked over to where her mortal was being combusted by the Paradigm of Wraith, a very painful experience. Soon though, he'll begin to change, and manifest into his new form. "He has one simple task. Hopefully, he shall fulfil it." she said, almost laboured in her tone. Her body seemed paler and by comparison was actually sweating quite profusely. Dark rings formed under her garnet eyes and she let out shallow breaths.

The Wraith cocked his head to the side as he observed the Baroness. "You've been injured?" And out of reflex, he reached for a standard potion of Stroyent, relying on his thousand year training in the Fortress of Mystery and studies in the vast libraries of Hell. "Here, drink this. It is a Stoyent potion. It'll heal you." he said, as the flask of glowing blue liquid shone like a light, filled with life energy.

Ohmiroth's twitching form was now free to roll and writhe in agony, spreading the demonic flames about his transforming body, and the human wails finally disappeared beneath the growls of the newborn monster that was forming.

Danua wrote:She slowly pulled away from Marco's body. She turned to face the Wraith, blood dripping down her chin. Her little friends started hopping along, and Danua turned to face the new visitor. "Who is that?" she asked softly, her eyes large and doe like. "It's okay," she says, falling back to his question. "I guess I'm more used to the taste of blood...but it isn't so bad." she adds.

"Very good." the Wraith answered. Then he turned to Danua's question of him. "This one is simply known as the Baroness of Hell, the current ruler of this dimensions Demon Realm. I had thought that you were a child of one of her realm's members, but it would seem the Baroness is just as perplexed to your origins as you are. But that is fine. It would seem your memories have already started to piece themselves back together no?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:07 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:With what concluded inside the construct, the Raven fluttered off, hopping back a few feet beside the Wraith. The bird began to shift in size, feather's furling, limbs stretching and changing color from black, to a dark grey then a pale, from dangerous talons to well manicured fingers, wings receding, feathers falling; and then beside him, stood the Baroness herself.

The Wraith cocked his head to the side as he observed the Baroness.  "You've been injured?"  And out of reflex, he reached for a standard potion of Stroyent, relying on his thousand year training in the Fortress of Mystery and studies in the vast libraries of Hell.  "Here, drink this.  It is a Stoyent potion.  It'll heal you." he said, as the flask of glowing blue liquid shone like a light, filled with life energy.

Ohmiroth's twitching form was now free to roll and writhe in agony, spreading the demonic flames about his transforming body, and the human wails finally disappeared beneath the growls of the newborn monster that was forming.

Danua wrote:She slowly pulled away from Marco's body. She turned to face the Wraith, blood dripping down her chin. Her little friends started hopping along, and Danua turned to face the new visitor. "Who is that?" she asked softly, her eyes large and doe like. "It's okay," she says, falling back to his question. "I guess I'm more used to the taste of blood...but it isn't so bad." she adds.

"Very good." the Wraith answered.  Then he turned to Danua's question of him.  "This one is simply known as the Baroness of Hell, the current ruler of this dimensions Demon Realm.  I had thought that you were a child of one of her realm's members, but it would seem the Baroness is just as perplexed to your origins as you are.  But that is fine.  It would seem your memories have already started to piece themselves back together no?"

She took a look at the vial before her. She glanced up at the creature and softly shook her head left to right. "No, I'll be alright." she says stepping back from the vial. "Don't mind me...it's just a personal creed of mine. I'll be fine in a few moments. The form I'm using is a temporary one with limited Demonic Energy. I separated the other 90% in the demon realm, in my 'real' body. When you first appeared, I didn't know if you'd try to kill me, so figured that way if you did, I'd just lose 10% of my power rather than my entire being." she explained, shrugging her shoulders. "I just gave this one, at least 5%. It makes things hard, but I'll manage. It could be worse, I imagine." she adds, nodding to Cole's burning corpse as he began to shift. "The way I see it, if I'm in this state and end up against this 'Monster', I'll be able to see his face, then hunt him down earnestly. Even if he killed me, he'd only be killing this 'husk'." she said, walking over to one of the chairs set up by the camper's beside Marco and took a seat. "It's why I haven't just reunited with my body yet." she added with a exhausted sigh.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

The Wraith cocked his head to the side as he observed the Baroness.  "You've been injured?"  And out of reflex, he reached for a standard potion of Stroyent, relying on his thousand year training in the Fortress of Mystery and studies in the vast libraries of Hell.  "Here, drink this.  It is a Stoyent potion.  It'll heal you." he said, as the flask of glowing blue liquid shone like a light, filled with life energy.

"Very good." the Wraith answered.  Then he turned to Danua's question of him.  "This one is simply known as the Baroness of Hell, the current ruler of this dimensions Demon Realm.  I had thought that you were a child of one of her realm's members, but it would seem the Baroness is just as perplexed to your origins as you are.  But that is fine.  It would seem your memories have already started to piece themselves back together no?"

She took a look at the vial before her. She glanced up at the creature and softly shook her head left to right. "No, I'll be alright." she says stepping back from the vial. "Don't mind me...it's just a personal creed of mine. I'll be fine in a few moments. The form I'm using is a temporary one with limited Demonic Energy. I separated the other 90% in the demon realm, in my 'real' body. When you first appeared, I didn't know if you'd try to kill me, so figured that way if you did, I'd just lose 10% of my power rather than my entire being." she explained, shrugging her shoulders. "I just gave this one, at least 5%. It makes things hard, but I'll manage. It could be worse, I imagine." she adds, nodding to Cole's burning corpse as he began to shift. "The way I see it, if I'm in this state and end up against this 'Monster', I'll be able to see his face, then hunt him down earnestly. Even if he killed me, he'd only be killing this 'husk'." she said, walking over to one of the chairs set up by the camper's beside Marco and took a seat. "It's why I haven't just reunited with my body yet." she added with a exhausted sigh.

Danua puffed out her cheeks, irritated that the Baroness simply brushed her off. The two dolls took note of this and began harassing the Baroness by shaking the chair. "Ermmmm" she grumbled, turning to the creature that was once Cole, then to the vial then back to the Baroness. "Why not take the vial? You're injured are you not? It really doesn't taste all that bad. If it's nutritious you shouldn't complain." she says to the red haired woman.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:41 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She took a look at the vial before her. She glanced up at the creature and softly shook her head left to right. "No, I'll be alright." she says stepping back from the vial. "Don't mind me...it's just a personal creed of mine. I'll be fine in a few moments. The form I'm using is a temporary one with limited Demonic Energy. I separated the other 90% in the demon realm, in my 'real' body. When you first appeared, I didn't know if you'd try to kill me, so figured that way if you did, I'd just lose 10% of my power rather than my entire being." she explained, shrugging her shoulders. "I just gave this one, at least 5%. It makes things hard, but I'll manage. It could be worse, I imagine." she adds, nodding to Cole's burning corpse as he began to shift. "The way I see it, if I'm in this state and end up against this 'Monster', I'll be able to see his face, then hunt him down earnestly. Even if he killed me, he'd only be killing this 'husk'." she said, walking over to one of the chairs set up by the camper's beside Marco and took a seat. "It's why I haven't just reunited with my body yet." she added with a exhausted sigh.

The Wraith hesitated for a moment, before replacing the vial back into it's tattered robes.  He listened to the baroness's explanation, and nodded his head.  "I would still advise caution.  It is not advisable to expend your powers unproductively during this time.  Your opponent may be a threat, only in the very vaguest sense, but if you expend too much energy before being ready, you may weaken yourself  when you finally do confront him directly, assuming your newborn fails."  The Wraith then turned towards Danua and her homunculi.

Danua wrote:Danua puffed out her cheeks, irritated that the Baroness simply brushed her off. The two dolls took note of this and began harassing the Baroness by shaking the chair. "Ermmmm" she grumbled, turning to the creature that was once Cole, then to the vial then back to the Baroness. "Why not take the vial? You're injured are you not? It really doesn't taste all that bad. If it's nutritious you shouldn't complain." she says to the red haired woman.

The Tormentor simply shook his head.  "It's alright Danua, I don't believe she means you any disrespect.  She is merely in pain, and distracted.  Apparently a human of exceptional capability is bothering her, and she is worried for her people.  I ask that you not hold it against her at this time.  Besides, isn't your new thrall awaiting you?  Justin wasn't it?  The Wraith wasn't sure if his attempt to diffuse the situation was successful, with the way the Dolls were acting, but he didn't want to report a loss of demon life to the Empress due to a misunderstanding.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 am

Random Mobs wrote:

The Wraith hesitated for a moment, before replacing the vial back into it's tattered robes.  He listened to the baroness's explanation, and nodded his head.  "I would still advise caution.  It is not advisable to expend your powers unproductively during this time.  Your opponent may be a threat, only in the very vaguest sense, but if you expend too much energy before being ready, you may weaken yourself  when you finally do confront him directly, assuming your newborn fails."  The Wraith then turned towards Danua and her homunculi.

Danua wrote:Danua puffed out her cheeks, irritated that the Baroness simply brushed her off. The two dolls took note of this and began harassing the Baroness by shaking the chair. "Ermmmm" she grumbled, turning to the creature that was once Cole, then to the vial then back to the Baroness. "Why not take the vial? You're injured are you not? It really doesn't taste all that bad. If it's nutritious you shouldn't complain." she says to the red haired woman.

The Tormentor simply shook his head.  "It's alright Danua, I don't believe she means you any disrespect.  She is merely in pain, and distracted.  Apparently a human of exceptional capability is bothering her, and she is worried for her people.  I ask that you not hold it against her at this time.  Besides, isn't your new thrall awaiting you?  Justin wasn't it?  The Wraith wasn't sure if his attempt to diffuse the situation was successful, with the way the Dolls were acting, but he didn't want to report a loss of demon life to the Empress due to a misunderstanding.

She turned towards The Tormentor. "....still. She's rather snotty for someone who rules a race of demons. A human is the cause of her grief?" she blinked and stared at the Baroness with an air of confusion. "But...they're so easy to kill. Does she really have to fear so much from one man?" she asked. She was actually interested in the Baroness's plight it seemed. "Justin will be fine for now, I made sure of that..." she said blushing a little. "Tell me, what is going on with her?" she asked in an innocent manner.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:25 am

Danua wrote:She turned towards The Tormentor. "....still. She's rather snotty for someone who rules a race of demons. A human is the cause of her grief?" she blinked and stared at the Baroness with an air of confusion. "But...they're so easy to kill. Does she really have to fear so much from one man?" she asked. She was actually interested in the Baroness's plight it seemed. "Justin will be fine for now, I made sure of that..." she said blushing a little. "Tell me, what is going on with her?" she asked in an innocent manner.

The Tormentor turned between the two before speaking to Danua. "You are young yet, and inexperienced, but this lesson will be important, so listen carefully. Mortals, humans included, are indeed easy to devour and destroy, that's true. However, sometimes the mortal races can produce individuals of exceptional capability and potential. The power of the mortal spirit is never to be underestimated, for they can surprise you with their strength and ingenuity. Especially when pressed by the threat we represent to them. We of the Eldaar are powerful, and capable, but we are not invincible. Even the very mightiest of our species can be defeated. Many of our forbears, even among the Fallen themselves, have been destroyed by lone mortals who have realised and grasped their nigh unlimited potential."

The Wraith then looked towards the Baroness. "Her dreams have been haunted by the visage of just such a mortal laying siege to this dimensions Demon Realm, and killing every single one of her people. As a ruler, such portents are especially dangerous. The duty of a ruler is to protect those in her care. The Empress is in a similar situation right now as well..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 am

Danua wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:

She turned towards The Tormentor. "....still. She's rather snotty for someone who rules a race of demons. A human is the cause of her grief?" she blinked and stared at the Baroness with an air of confusion. "But...they're so easy to kill. Does she really have to fear so much from one man?" she asked. She was actually interested in the Baroness's plight it seemed. "Justin will be fine for now, I made sure of that..." she said blushing a little. "Tell me, what is going on with her?" she asked in an innocent manner.

She turned towards them both, glad the assaulting little imps were removed. "Look..." she says looking at Danua directly. "I don't expect either of you to understand the reason why I do what I must. If I must feed, I will with food, or with the spirit of a 'rogue'. Unfortunately, there are many 'rogues' these days." she grumbled, holding her head. Her face was now clear of blemishes, but she still sweated bullets. She then turned to Ohmiroth. "Ohmiroth is taking his time leaving his cocoon..." she says softly, looking at Cole.

She looked at Danua with mistrust, and the remark she made was a bit hostile to the Baroness's ears.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:33 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:She turned towards The Tormentor. "....still. She's rather snotty for someone who rules a race of demons. A human is the cause of her grief?" she blinked and stared at the Baroness with an air of confusion. "But...they're so easy to kill. Does she really have to fear so much from one man?" she asked. She was actually interested in the Baroness's plight it seemed. "Justin will be fine for now, I made sure of that..." she said blushing a little. "Tell me, what is going on with her?" she asked in an innocent manner.

The Tormentor turned between the two before speaking to Danua.  "You are young yet, and inexperienced, but this lesson will be important, so listen carefully.  Mortals, humans included, are indeed easy to devour and destroy, that's true.  However, sometimes the mortal races can produce individuals of exceptional capability and potential.  The power of the mortal spirit is never to be underestimated, for they can surprise you with their strength and ingenuity.  Especially when pressed by the threat we represent to them.  We of the Eldaar are powerful, and capable, but we are not invincible.  Even the very mightiest of our species can be defeated.  Many of our forbears, even among the Fallen themselves, have been destroyed by lone mortals who have realised and grasped their nigh unlimited potential."

The Wraith then looked towards the Baroness.  "Her dreams have been haunted by the visage of just such a mortal laying siege to this dimensions Demon Realm, and killing every single one of her people.  As a ruler, such portents are especially dangerous.  The duty of a ruler is to protect those in her care.  The Empress is in a similar situation right now as well..."

She puffed out her cheeks. "Still...she doesn't have to act like a bitch..." She thought, grumping and then blinked. "You eat demons? I thought that was a 'no-no'...is it?" she turned to the wraith, perplexed.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:54 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She turned towards them both, glad the assaulting little imps were removed. "Look..." she says looking at Danua directly. "I don't expect either of you to understand the reason why I do what I must. If I must feed, I will with food, or with the spirit of a 'rogue'. Unfortunately, there are many 'rogues' these days." she grumbled, holding her head. Her face was now clear of blemishes, but she still sweated bullets. She then turned to Ohmiroth. "Ohmiroth is taking his time leaving his cocoon..." she says softly, looking at Cole.

She looked at Danua with mistrust, and the remark she made was a bit hostile to the Baroness's ears.

The Wraith stared at the baroness for a few moments, processing this, Before it became apparent. "I do not clain to understand your cultural divergences, 'Baroness', but even I know that cannibalizing your own kind is beyond foolish. You who claims to rule them on behalf of your sealed mate, Everin Faust, should not take liberties such as these with precious demon blood without a due cause." The Tormentor then looked at the growing cocoon of 'Cole' before speaking again. "After all, what if this one turns on you too? Will you devour him then? How do you expect to earn their loyalty with nothing but threats of death for your own people? There is a reason why cannibalization among sentient demons is rare. It causes more problems than it solves."

Danua wrote:She puffed out her cheeks. "Still...she doesn't have to act like a bitch..." She thought, grumping and then blinked. "You eat demons? I thought that was a 'no-no'...is it?" she turned to the wraith, perplexed.

The Wraith nodded to Danua. "It is. At least in the original Hell. Only certain exceptions to the law exist, and none of them without the leave of the current Ruler. Using it as a punishment for disloyalty where enforcement or incentive of loyalty is non-existant is foolishness. You have no control over the demons you claim to rule, 'Baroness'. By Lucifer's beard, you are risking all the sundered ones, and you provoke the mortals with an ununified front. You say that Danua here is not one of yours, or a child of one of yours, yet orphans like her are out here in abundance! Abandoned by your governance!" The Wraith was becoming angry, and had to consider wether or not to report to the Empress to decend and take direct command of the Sundered ones, before the Baroness allowed this human she feared to wipe out this world's demon realm. Another thought then began to occur to him.

"Hmm... You say you only rule on behalf of your lost mate. I think, it is time then to speak to the real authority of our sundered kin... Everin himself." The Tormentor's eyes began to glow, casting an eerie crimson light on his skull face, making his teeth look like an evilly wicked grin.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:16 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:She turned towards them both, glad the assaulting little imps were removed. "Look..." she says looking at Danua directly. "I don't expect either of you to understand the reason why I do what I must. If I must feed, I will with food, or with the spirit of a 'rogue'. Unfortunately, there are many 'rogues' these days." she grumbled, holding her head. Her face was now clear of blemishes, but she still sweated bullets. She then turned to Ohmiroth. "Ohmiroth is taking his time leaving his cocoon..." she says softly, looking at Cole.

The Wraith stared at the baroness for a few moments, processing this,  Before it became apparent.  "I do not clain to understand your cultural divergences, 'Baroness', but even I know that cannibalizing your own kind is beyond foolish.  You who claims to rule them on behalf of your sealed mate, Everin Faust, should not take liberties such as these with precious demon blood without a due cause."  The Tormentor then looked at the growing cocoon of 'Cole' before speaking again.  "After all, what if this one turns on you too?  Will you devour him then?  How do you expect to earn their loyalty with nothing but threats of death for your own people?  There is a reason why cannibalization among sentient demons is rare.  It causes more problems than it solves."

Danua wrote:She puffed out her cheeks. "Still...she doesn't have to act like a bitch..." She thought, grumping and then blinked. "You eat demons? I thought that was a 'no-no'...is it?" she turned to the wraith, perplexed.

The Wraith nodded to Danua. "It is.  At least in the original Hell.  Only certain exceptions to the law exist, and none of them without the leave of the current Ruler.  Using it as a punishment for disloyalty where enforcement or incentive of loyalty is non-existant is foolishness.  You have no control over the demons you claim to rule, 'Baroness'.  By Lucifer's beard, you are risking all the sundered ones, and you provoke the mortals with an ununified front.  You say that Danua here is not one of yours, or a child of one of yours, yet orphans like her are out here in abundance!  Abandoned by your governance!"  The Wraith was becoming angry, and had to consider wether or not to report to the Empress to decend and take direct command of the Sundered ones, before the Baroness allowed this human she feared to wipe out this world's demon realm.  Another thought then began to occur to him.

"Hmm... You say you only rule on behalf of your lost mate.  I think, it is time then to speak to the real authority of our sundered kin... Everin himself."  The Tormentor's eyes began to glow, casting an eerie crimson light on his skull face, making his teeth look like an evilly wicked grin.

She sighed, not even bothering to turn and face him. "I'm not talking of the high demons, may I have time to fully explain? I told you you wouldn't understand... I'm talking about the ferals and insane. The convicts and 'I don't like you separating us from the human plain' demons." she says half turning to him with a wry smile upon her face. "Did I strike a nerve? And don't you dare speak of my mate like you knew him. As of recent, my demons have become...restless. I am following my deceased's final will. I don't provoke the mortals, my laws have provoked some of my 'flock' to leave the Demon Realm. Demons who are like you, ones with an uncontrollable hunger for mortal flesh and soul." she says with a grin. It was clear she had baited them for anger. She was growing tired of their talk, and definitely needed to lighten her mood, too bad it darkened theirs. "Like I said, I've never met anyone like her. How do you know if she's even a demon? She has the powers, but her essence... it's not like ours. It's like....she was a bunch of different creatures at once." she says in deeper tone.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:30 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Wraith stared at the baroness for a few moments, processing this,  Before it became apparent.  "I do not clain to understand your cultural divergences, 'Baroness', but even I know that cannibalizing your own kind is beyond foolish.  You who claims to rule them on behalf of your sealed mate, Everin Faust, should not take liberties such as these with precious demon blood without a due cause."  The Tormentor then looked at the growing cocoon of 'Cole' before speaking again.  "After all, what if this one turns on you too?  Will you devour him then?  How do you expect to earn their loyalty with nothing but threats of death for your own people?  There is a reason why cannibalization among sentient demons is rare.  It causes more problems than it solves."

The Wraith nodded to Danua. "It is.  At least in the original Hell.  Only certain exceptions to the law exist, and none of them without the leave of the current Ruler.  Using it as a punishment for disloyalty where enforcement or incentive of loyalty is non-existant is foolishness.  You have no control over the demons you claim to rule, 'Baroness'.  By Lucifer's beard, you are risking all the sundered ones, and you provoke the mortals with an ununified front.  You say that Danua here is not one of yours, or a child of one of yours, yet orphans like her are out here in abundance!  Abandoned by your governance!"  The Wraith was becoming angry, and had to consider wether or not to report to the Empress to decend and take direct command of the Sundered ones, before the Baroness allowed this human she feared to wipe out this world's demon realm.  Another thought then began to occur to him.

"Hmm... You say you only rule on behalf of your lost mate.  I think, it is time then to speak to the real authority of our sundered kin... Everin himself."  The Tormentor's eyes began to glow, casting an eerie crimson light on his skull face, making his teeth look like an evilly wicked grin.

She sighed, not even bothering to turn and face him. "I'm not talking of the high demons, may I have time to fully explain? I told you you wouldn't understand... I'm talking about the ferals and insane. The convicts and 'I don't like you separating us from the human plain' demons." she says half turning to him with a wry smile upon her face. "Did I strike a nerve? And don't you dare speak of my mate like you knew him. As of recent, my demons have become...restless. I am following my deceased's final will. I don't provoke the mortals, my laws have provoked some of my 'flock' to leave the Demon Realm. Demons who are like you, ones with an uncontrollable hunger for mortal flesh and soul." she says with a grin. It was clear she had baited them for anger. She was growing tired of their talk, and definitely needed to lighten her mood, too bad it darkened theirs. "Like I said, I've never met anyone like her. How do you know if she's even a demon? She has the powers, but her essence... it's not like ours. It's like....she was a bunch of different creatures at once." she says in deeper tone.

Danua felt something snap within her. Since the Baroness was still in a weakened state she would pull this off now before she'd have time to fully recover. She grabbed hold of the Baroness's shoulders, drawing her face to hers and then latched her lips onto the red haired woman!

Danua closed her eyes, gripping the Baroness's wrists tightly against the arm of the chair while her dolls pinned her ankles to the chair's legs. Danua continued to drain, like Marco, a light began radiating up the Baroness's neck, but instead of light blue, it was a demonic purple with sparks of red. This demonic energy rushed through Danua like a thunderstorm, sparking her body like a thunderstorm, but she still pressed on. Something odd was occurring to the Baroness...her horns were beginning to shrink, sinking back into her skull before vanishing all together.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:44 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She sighed, not even bothering to turn and face him. "I'm not talking of the high demons, may I have time to fully explain? I told you you wouldn't understand... I'm talking about the ferals and insane. The convicts and 'I don't like you separating us from the human plain' demons." she says half turning to him with a wry smile upon her face. "Did I strike a nerve? And don't you dare speak of my mate like you knew him. As of recent, my demons have become...restless. I am following my deceased's final will. I don't provoke the mortals, my laws have provoked some of my 'flock' to leave the Demon Realm. Demons who are like you, ones with an uncontrollable hunger for mortal flesh and soul." she says with a grin. It was clear she had baited them for anger. She was growing tired of their talk, and definitely needed to lighten her mood, too bad it darkened theirs. "Like I said, I've never met anyone like her. How do you know if she's even a demon? She has the powers, but her essence... it's not like ours. It's like....she was a bunch of different creatures at once." she says in deeper tone.

The Wraith scoffed "You deny your own access to their very power source.  You accepted the creed of 'The One Above All' and merely sustain yourselves on the evil dead souls sent to you.  You betray your ancestors with such actions."  The Tormentor turned away and instead of responding further, decided to cast an enchantment.  It was time to take matters out of the Baroness's hands. "Da mihi potestatem daemonis identitas unius regni coulisse. Kosrinis Genun Nizaag!"

Danua wrote:Danua felt something snap within her. Since the Baroness was still in a weakened state she would pull this off now before she'd have time to fully recover. She grabbed hold of the Baroness's shoulders, drawing her face to hers and then latched her lips onto the red haired woman!

Danua closed her eyes, gripping the Baroness's wrists tightly against the arm of the chair while her dolls pinned her ankles to the chair's legs. Danua continued to drain, like Marco, a light began radiating up the Baroness's neck, but instead of light blue, it was a demonic purple with sparks of red. This demonic energy rushed through Danua like a thunderstorm, sparking her body like a thunderstorm, but she still pressed on. Something odd was occurring to the Baroness...her horns were beginning to shrink, sinking back into her skull before vanishing all together.  

The Wraith continued it's incantation, and slowly a name was forming, visons of places, and of a man wearing a long duster coat, and a curved brim hat.  "Leland.... McKelly" The Tormentor spoke the name in an unearthly voice, enough for the Baroness and Danua to hear him.  "So.... this is the mortal who troubles you so?  One who has a connection to Everin as well it seems..."  The Tormentor's gaze turned back to the Baroness as she was getting her powers absorbed by Danua, and the Baroness's one visible eye became his focus.  "You are wrong, Baroness.  Everin is not dead, but sealed away behind a powerful curse.  And my Empress has the power to free him."  And with those words, the wicked creature seemed to smile cruelly.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Wraith scoffed "You deny your own access to their very power source.  You accepted the creed of 'The One Above All' and merely sustain yourselves on the evil dead souls sent to you.  You betray your ancestors with such actions."  The Tormentor turned away and instead of responding further, decided to cast an enchantment.  it was time to take matters out of the baroness's hands. "Da mihi potestatem daemonis identitas unius regni coulisse. Kosrinis Genun Nizaag!"

Danua wrote:Danua felt something snap within her. Since the Baroness was still in a weakened state she would pull this off now before she'd have time to fully recover. She grabbed hold of the Baroness's shoulders, drawing her face to hers and then latched her lips onto the red haired woman!

The Wraith continued it's incantation, and slowly a name was forming, visons of places, and of a man wearing a long duster coat, and a curved brim hat.  "Leland.... McKelly" The Tormentor spoke the name in an unearthly voice, enough for the Baroness and Danua to hear him.  "So.... this is the mortal who troubles you so?  One who has a connection to Everin as well it seems..."  The Tormentor's gaze turned back to the Baroness as she was getting her powers absorbed by Danua, and the baroness's one visible eye became his focus.  "You are wrong, Baroness.  Everin is not dead, but sealed away behind a powerful curse.  And my Empress has the power to free him."  And with those words, the wicked creature seemed to smile cruelly.

Her eyes widen as she was suddenly grappled by Danua. "Unhand me! Parentless welp, I will hurt you if you hold-" she suddenly was cut off by Danua's kiss. The Baroness looked anxiously down at Danua's head when her eyes began to crack, her fingers tightening against the chairs arms! "MMmmmph!" she exclaimed, feeling a surge of energy drifting from her core. She began feeling consciousness leave her, and at the same time a splitting feeling in her head, feeling her body quiver. She turns her head, almost looking to the wraith for help. In her weakened state she couldn't lift a finger to this demoness, her arms kept being sent back down each time she tried! She rolls back her eyes and felt her body running weaker. "Stop this! Stop this madness!" Her mind screamed. Her eyes latched on to the Wraith's eyes as he spoke aloud.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:56 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:

Her eyes widen as she was suddenly grappled by Danua. "Unhand me! Parentless welp, I will hurt you if you hold-" she suddenly was cut off by Danua's kiss. The Baroness looked anxiously down at Danua's head when her eyes began to crack, her fingers tightening against the chairs arms! "MMmmmph!" she exclaimed, feeling a surge of energy drifting from her core. She began feeling consciousness leave her, and at the same time a splitting feeling in her head, feeling her body quiver. She turns her head, almost looking to the wraith for help. In her weakened state she couldn't lift a finger to this demoness, her arms kept being sent back down each time she tried! She rolls back her eyes and felt her body running weaker. "Stop this! Stop this madness!" Her mind screamed. Her eyes latched on to the Wraith's eyes as he spoke aloud.

The Baroness passed out, as Danua continued, and as she did, she could feel the locks twisting, the bolts shutting and the tumblers peeling away as she removed and then swallowed the keys. Danua finally peeled away from the Baroness, and licked her lips from the surge of power that now radiated her body. "Baroness...it's time you learn a lesson in 'humility'. I've not only drained your soul and the last fifteen seconds of your memories...(I can't let you have it easy after all), but I've locked away the body you wield in the demon realm and placed your conscience into this...husk. Tell me... how does it feel to be human?" she asked, noting her lack of a demonic aura and horns:

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Sample-22be88b269398de822b94e5542887034_zps4hm9igyg

"You're probably asking...why? "Why did I do such a thing? Humility couldn't be the only reason?", well there is a reason. You see, I think you need to get yourself stronger. If you truly want to rule the Demon Realm, then you need to suck it up and eat a human soul. I've left you with a minute amount of Demonic Energy, this will only allow you to devour souls, specifically from humans. But I kinda like the idea that someone like you, has a 'creed' of sorts. SO, I also made it so you can continue your silly cannibalistic ways." she giggled, crouching before the Baroness. "You have till I am bored, so perhaps a week, maybe more to find this 'Monster of yours' and to eat either 50 Demonic Souls, or a single Human Soul. Completing either will unlock the binds that lock you out of the demonic realm, and in turn..." she smiled, almost sadistically. "...your real body."
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:09 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:Her eyes widen as she was suddenly grappled by Danua. "Unhand me! Parentless welp, I will hurt you if you hold-" she suddenly was cut off by Danua's kiss. The Baroness looked anxiously down at Danua's head when her eyes began to crack, her fingers tightening against the chairs arms! "MMmmmph!" she exclaimed, feeling a surge of energy drifting from her core. She began feeling consciousness leave her, and at the same time a splitting feeling in her head, feeling her body quiver. She turns her head, almost looking to the wraith for help. In her weakened state she couldn't lift a finger to this demoness, her arms kept being sent back down each time she tried! She rolls back her eyes and felt her body running weaker. "Stop this! Stop this madness!" Her mind screamed. Her eyes latched on to the Wraith's eyes as he spoke aloud.

Danua wrote:The Baroness passed out, as Danua continued, and as she did, she could feel the locks twisting, the bolts shutting and the tumblers peeling away as she removed and then swallowed the keys. Danua finally peeled away from the Baroness, and licked her lips from the surge of power that now radiated her body. "Baroness...it's time you learn a lesson in 'humility'. I've not only drained your soul and the last fifteen seconds of your memories...(I can't let you have it easy after all), but I've locked away the body you wield in the demon realm and placed your conscience into this...husk. Tell me... how does it feel to be human?" she asked, noting her lack of a demonic aura and horns:

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Sample-22be88b269398de822b94e5542887034_zps4hm9igyg

"You're probably asking...why? "Why did I do such a thing? Humility couldn't be the only reason?", well there is a reason. You see, I think you need to get yourself stronger. If you truly want to rule the Demon Realm, then you need to suck it up and eat a human soul. I've left you with a minute amount of Demonic Energy, this will only allow you to devour souls, specifically from humans. But I kinda like the idea that someone like you, has a 'creed' of sorts. SO, I also made it so you can continue your silly cannibalistic ways." she giggled, crouching before the Baroness. "You have till I am bored, so perhaps a week, maybe more to find this 'Monster of yours' and to eat either 50 Demonic Souls, or a single Human Soul. Completing either will unlock the binds that lock you out of the demonic realm, and in turn..." she smiled, almost sadistically. "...your real body."

The smile faded from the Wraith as he watched the ordeal. "So... Danua may very well be a Succubus of Judgement. The Baroness may not be wrong though, her physical form and powers have been artificially altered. This could prove interesting."

The Wraith turned to Danua after she rendered her verdict. "Well then, do you wish to come with me and meet the Empress? If so, we should retrieve your human plaything and head out." The Tormentor glanced back at the now humanised Baroness, and the writhing cocoon of 'Cole' as it began to crack and peel open from the inside.

The Tormentor extended his hand towards danua again, to lead her away. He wasn't sure how she'd handle her new power, or the new demonic powers 'Cole' may have acquired. The Wraith was uncomfortable with the idea of demons fighting among themselves, especially with the ever present looming threat of the Void Dragon awakening, but right now was not the time to dwell on it.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:31 am

Danua wrote:The Baroness passed out, as Danua continued, and as she did, she could feel the locks twisting, the bolts shutting and the tumblers peeling away as she removed and then swallowed the keys. Danua finally peeled away from the Baroness, and licked her lips from the surge of power that now radiated her body. "Baroness...it's time you learn a lesson in 'humility'. I've not only drained your soul and the last fifteen seconds of your memories...(I can't let you have it easy after all), but I've locked away the body you wield in the demon realm and placed your conscience into this...husk. Tell me... how does it feel to be human?" she asked, noting her lack of a demonic aura and horns:

The Baroness awoke, her eyes hazy and her body...cold? Could she feel the cold air before? "Wha-what?" she asked, blinking her eyelids rapidly. She anxiously reached up now that her arms were no longer pinned, and felt the sides of her head. "My h-horns! My beautiful horns!!" she shrieked, feeling the terror rising in her. She stood up, grabbing Danua by her shoulders. "What do you mean you've taken my energy, why do such a cruel thing?!"

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The smile faded from the Wraith as he watched the ordeal.  "So... Danua may very well be a Succubus of Judgement.  The Baroness may not be wrong though, her physical form and powers have been artificially altered.  This could prove interesting."

The Wraith turned to Danua after she rendered her verdict.  "Well then, do you wish to come with me and meet the Empress?  If so, we should retrieve your human plaything and head out."  The Tormentor glanced back at the now humanised Baroness, and the writhing cocoon of 'Cole' as it began to crack and peel open from the inside.

The Tormentor extended his hand towards danua again, to lead her away.  He wasn't sure how she'd handle her new power, or the new demonic powers 'Cole' may have acquired.  The Wraith was uncomfortable with the idea of demons fighting among themselves, especially with the ever present looming threat of the Void Dragon awakening, but right now was not the time to dwell on it.

Still holding Danua she turned and bared her normal human teeth towards the wraith. "And you, why did you let her go on about this?! Are you insane?!" she exclaimed, turning to Danua again, instinctively flexing her right arm to transform her fingers into talons-

-but all she was doing was making strange squeezing gestures in the air. After a second, the Baroness looked up at her arm with dread, and swung it about as if it were a failing torch that needed it's batteries replaced. "No-nononono this, this is not happening!" she screamed, feeling her heart rising into her chest. She never felt her heart beating so rapidly before, and...her senses...they were diminished. She...she couldn't even sense the two demons-nay, three demons before her, almost forgetting about Cole. "By the Pits of the Void...what have you done to me?" she whispered, visibly shaken as her arm slides down Danua's chest as the Baroness herself falls to her knees.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:

The Baroness awoke, her eyes hazy and her body...cold? Could she feel the cold air before? "Wha-what?" she asked, blinking her eyelids rapidly. She anxiously reached up now that her arms were no longer pinned, and felt the sides of her head. "My h-horns! My beautiful horns!!" she shrieked, feeling the terror rising in her. She stood up, grabbing Danua by her shoulders. "What do you mean you've taken my energy, why do such a cruel thing?!"

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The smile faded from the Wraith as he watched the ordeal.  "So... Danua may very well be a Succubus of Judgement.  The Baroness may not be wrong though, her physical form and powers have been artificially altered.  This could prove interesting."

The Wraith turned to Danua after she rendered her verdict.  "Well then, do you wish to come with me and meet the Empress?  If so, we should retrieve your human plaything and head out."  The Tormentor glanced back at the now humanised Baroness, and the writhing cocoon of 'Cole' as it began to crack and peel open from the inside.

The Tormentor extended his hand towards danua again, to lead her away.  He wasn't sure how she'd handle her new power, or the new demonic powers 'Cole' may have acquired.  The Wraith was uncomfortable with the idea of demons fighting among themselves, especially with the ever present looming threat of the Void Dragon awakening, but right now was not the time to dwell on it.

Still holding Danua she turned and bared her normal human teeth towards the wraith. "And you, why did you let her go on about this?! Are you insane?!" she exclaimed, turning to Danua again, instinctively flexing her right arm to transform her fingers into talons-

-but all she was doing was making strange squeezing gestures in the air. After a second, the Baroness looked up at her arm with dread, and swung it about as if it were a failing torch that needed it's batteries replaced. "No-nononono this, this is not happening!" she screamed, feeling her heart rising into her chest. She never felt her heart beating so rapidly before, and...her senses...they were diminished. She...she couldn't even sense the two demons-nay, three demons before her, almost forgetting about Cole. "By the Pits of the Void...what have you done to me?" she whispered, visibly shaken as her arm slides down Danua's chest as the Baroness herself falls to her knees.

Danua smirked, cheerfully. "I thought I made myself rather clear. You are a human till you acquire either 50 demon souls, or a single mortal soul. You have about a week to do so before I go to the Demonic Realm..." she says, hunkering down and sniffing the Baroness's long flowing red hair. "Mmm...and eat your lovely Demonic form. Your body in the Demon Realm...the mental/spiritual umbilical cord you shared with it has been severed by me. Your real body is now laying wherever it is, in a comatose state no doubt. And if I do happen to eat you, I'll claim myself the ruler of this demon realm. May as well give the Empress an ally she can count on than one whom is less...trusting." she says stroking the Baroness's hair. She then giggled before walking over to the Wraith, taking his hand. She turned back to face the Baroness with a truly demonic expression upon her face.

"Oh, lest I forget... Your demonic abilities to drain souls are truly your only tools. And you have enough energy to use the orb the Wraith gave you... sort of. It might not work all the time now that it sees you as a mostly human being, at least, that is how I assume it works. It's kinda like an '8 ball', sometimes useful...other times it'll just ignore you. You also have to worry about the temprature, I can already sense your body heat dwindling... and oh the most important thing!" She says letting go briefly before hopping towards the Baroness. She crouched down, smiling sweetly. "You might want to take care...those demons who you could control or are ....what was it? 'Feral'? They will see you as prey now. You're just another human to them, so... you may want to collect what you can from this camp before they come and eat you! Rawr!" she exclaimed, mimicking a roar with her hands as claws, pawing the Baroness's shoulders before standing. "Cause I tell you, if I was hungry, and didn't want to hunt for a couple of days....I would definitely eat you raw." she says winking before waving and returning to the wraith. "Better grab your supplies while you caaan." she says girlishly, looking over to the wraith. "Shall we give her a time limit? Ohmiroth looks like he'll awaken any moment now..." she says chuckling almost as evilly as her dolls.

She nods at the wraith. "Yes, Justin is probably suffering a major cold now. Poor thing..." she says with a sigh, feeling half bad that she left him in such a state.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness awoke, her eyes hazy and her body...cold? Could she feel the cold air before? "Wha-what?" she asked, blinking her eyelids rapidly. She anxiously reached up now that her arms were no longer pinned, and felt the sides of her head. "My h-horns! My beautiful horns!!" she shrieked, feeling the terror rising in her. She stood up, grabbing Danua by her shoulders. "What do you mean you've taken my energy, why do such a cruel thing?!"

Danua wrote:Danua smirked, cheerfully. "I thought I made myself rather clear. You are a human till you acquire either 50 demon souls, or a single mortal soul. You have about a week to do so before I go to the Demonic Realm..." she says, hunkering down and sniffing the Baroness's long flowing red hair. "Mmm...and eat your lovely Demonic form. Your body in the Demon Realm...the mental/spiritual umbilical cord you shared with it has been severed by me. Your real body is now laying wherever it is, in a comatose state no doubt. And if I do happen to eat you, I'll claim myself the ruler of this demon realm. May as well give the Empress an ally she can count on than one whom is less...trusting." she says stroking the Baroness's hair. She then giggled before walking over to the Wraith, taking his hand. She turned back to face the Baroness with a truly demonic expression upon her face.

"Oh, lest I forget... Your demonic abilities to drain souls are truly your only tools. And you have enough energy to use the orb the Wraith gave you... sort of. It might not work all the time now that it sees you as a mostly human being, at least, that is how I assume it works. It's kinda like an '8 ball', sometimes useful...other times it'll just ignore you. You also have to worry about the temprature, I can already sense your body heat dwindling... and oh the most important thing!" She says letting go briefly before hopping towards the Baroness. She crouched down, smiling sweetly. "You might want to take care...those demons who you could control or are ....what was it? 'Feral'? They will see you as prey now. You're just another human to them, so... you may want to collect what you can from this camp before they come and eat you! Rawr!" she exclaimed, mimicking a roar with her hands as claws, pawing the Baroness's shoulders before standing. "Cause I tell you, if I was hungry, and didn't want to hunt for a couple of days....I would definitely eat you raw." she says winking before waving and returning to the wraith. "Better grab your supplies while you caaan." she says girlishly, looking over to the wraith. "Shall we give her a time limit? Ohmiroth looks like he'll awaken any moment now..." she says chuckling almost as evilly as her dolls.

She nods at the wraith. "Yes, Justin is probably suffering a major cold now. Poor thing..." she says with a sigh, feeling half bad that she left him in such a state.

The wraith's hood seemed to stare right into the Baroness's eyes at her accusations.  "I told you that I was once a King.  I know how to read lies among truths.  You never had any intention of returning the Demon Realm to it's rightful place.  I allowed Danua to perform this act as a test.  If you should pass her challenge to you, then you would have earned the right to speak on behalf of all demonkind on this world.  As it stands, your own people are well and truly divided as to your legitimacy to the claim.  In the meantime, I will see if the higher ups will entertain the idea of returning your Everin to you."

Seeing the Baroness struggle to come to terms with what has occurred, the Wraith merely shrugged.  "Learn, and adapt.  You were spawned with much of your power from birth.  You've never had to earn what you had, but now you will learn what struggle for power really is.  This is your judgement!"

When Danua took his hand for the 2nd time, the Wraith summoned a new steed. A great winged monster comprised of shadow.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Desktopwallpapers.org.ua-2191

The monsterous Fell beast leaned down, and accepted Danua and the Tormentor onto it's back.  the Twin Dolls scampered up and sat upon their mistress's shoulders.

"In one week's time, should you have survived, or completed the challenge, I will appear before you, Baroness.  Do not disappoint, for the Empress dislikes failure, and I am assured so does Everin."  And with that, the great winged beast took of.  The creature took off low, scooping something out of the grass on the slope (Justin's unconscious body) before rising high into the sky, heading towards the nearby Asrond Ruins, and the great spire built there by the Horde.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 am

Danua wrote:Danua smirked, cheerfully. "I thought I made myself rather clear. You are a human till you acquire either 50 demon souls, or a single mortal soul. You have about a week to do so before I go to the Demonic Realm..." she says, hunkering down and sniffing the Baroness's long flowing red hair. "Mmm...and eat your lovely Demonic form. Your body in the Demon Realm...the mental/spiritual umbilical cord you shared with it has been severed by me. Your real body is now laying wherever it is, in a comatose state no doubt. And if I do happen to eat you, I'll claim myself the ruler of this demon realm. May as well give the Empress an ally she can count on than one whom is less...trusting." she says stroking the Baroness's hair. She then giggled before walking over to the Wraith, taking his hand. She turned back to face the Baroness with a truly demonic expression upon her face.

The Baroness paled at the thought. If she were to fail, and still survived...she'd be stuck as a human forever. The thought shook her to the core and she trembled, feeling salty tears roll down her soft cheeks. She shook terribly, feeling cold for the first time in her life. "I...I can't even fend myself against the minor demons...I'm....I'm.."

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The wraith's hood seemed to stare right into the Baroness's eyes at her accusations.  "I told you that I was once a King.  I know how to read lies among truths.  You never had any intention of returning the Demon Realm to it's rightful place.  I allowed Danua to perform this act as a test.  If you should pass her challenge to you, then you would have earned the right to speak on behalf of all demonkind on this world.  As it stands, your own people are well and truly divided as to your legitimacy to the claim.  In the meantime, I will see if the higher ups will entertain the idea of returning your Everin to you."

Seeing the Baroness struggle to come to terms with what has occurred, the Wraith merely shrugged.  "Learn, and adapt.  You were spawned with much of your power from birth.  You've never had to earn what you had, but now you will learn what struggle for power really is.  This is your judgement!"

When Danua took his hand for the 2nd time, the Wraith summoned a new steed. A great winged monster comprised of shadow.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Desktopwallpapers.org.ua-2191

The monsterous Fell beast leaned down, and accepted Danua and the Tormentor onto it's back.  the Twin Dolls scampered up and sat upon their mistress's shoulders.

"In one week's time, should you have survived, or completed the challenge, I will appear before you, Baroness.  Do not disappoint, for the Empress dislikes failure, and I am assured so does Everin."  And with that, the great winged beast took of.  The creature took off low, scooping something out of the grass on the slope (Justin's unconscious body) before rising high into the sky, heading towards the nearby Asrond Ruins, and the great spire built there by the Horde.

She slowly turned to the wraith, it's large winged dragon like creature ready to fly. She listened to his harrowing words, words that made it clear this was no nightmare, this was reality. She held her head as the creature beats its massive wings, the cool air rushing over her. She watched as they took off, looking wearily over at Cole's cocoon. Though she didn't like to accept it, they were right. She held her arms across her breasts, shivering uncontrollably. Looking down at her dress... she realized that with this weather and these woods that her dress and footwear would not do in this environment.

She turned to the camp site and began to scrounge around. It was apparent she needed foot wear, her heels sinking into the dirt made it impossible to walk. "Damn it all!" she exclaimed, rummaging through the tents. When she was done sorting through the camp, she brought all the items she could find and brought them to the center of the camp, and looked over the inventory.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:26 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness paled at the thought. If she were to fail, and still survived...she'd be stuck as a human forever. The thought shook her to the core and she trembled, feeling salty tears roll down her soft cheeks. She shook terribly, feeling cold for the first time in her life. "I...I can't even fend myself against the minor demons...I'm....I'm.."

She slowly turned to the wraith, it's large winged dragon like creature ready to fly. She listened to his harrowing words, words that made it clear this was no nightmare, this was reality. She held her head as the creature beats its massive wings, the cool air rushing over her. She watched as they took off, looking wearily over at Cole's cocoon. Though she didn't like to accept it, they were right. She held her arms across her breasts, shivering uncontrollably. Looking down at her dress... she realized that with this weather and these woods that her dress and footwear would not do in this environment.

She turned to the camp site and began to scrounge around. It was apparent she needed foot wear, her heels sinking into the dirt made it impossible to walk. "Damn it all!" she exclaimed, rummaging through the tents. When she was done sorting through the camp, she brought all the items she could find and brought them to the center of the camp, and looked over the inventory.

Among the debris of the campsite and the surrounding clearing (Where the Dolls had hidden some of the stuff), the woman formerly known as the Baroness from hell would find:

1 bloody multitool pocket knife (once belonging to Bruno)
1 metal body high intensity security flashlight (Cole's)
1 Doll Knife (Hansel's)
The GPS tracking device.
Various plates, bowels and kitchen utensils.
1 propane gas bottle and portable cooking hotplate/stove.
8 coils of rope and sets of climbing and tent gears, climbing picks included.
8 climbing harnesses.
Several sets of male and female clothes, some torn during the skirmish. Including various hiking boots and gloves.
Various miscellaneous items (makeup, brushes, toiletries, ditch shovel, several backpacks, food supplies and lots of alchohol, ect ect.)
several sets of keys to unknown vehicles and homes.

The cocoon holding 'Cole' was beginning to quiver from the inside...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:37 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness paled at the thought. If she were to fail, and still survived...she'd be stuck as a human forever. The thought shook her to the core and she trembled, feeling salty tears roll down her soft cheeks. She shook terribly, feeling cold for the first time in her life. "I...I can't even fend myself against the minor demons...I'm....I'm.."

Among the debris of the campsite and the surrounding clearing (Where the Dolls had hidden some of the stuff), the woman formerly known as the Baroness from hell would find:

1 bloody multitool pocket knife (once belonging to Bruno)
1 metal body high intensity security flashlight (Cole's)
1 Doll Knife (Hansel's)
The GPS tracking device.
Various plates, bowels and kitchen utensils.
1 propane gas bottle and portable cooking hotplate/stove.
8 coils of rope and sets of climbing and tent gears, climbing picks included.
8 climbing harnesses.
Several sets of male and female clothes, some torn during the skirmish. Including various hiking boots and gloves.
Various miscellaneous items (makeup, brushes, toiletries, ditch shovel, several backpacks, food supplies and lots of alchohol, ect ect.)
several sets of keys to unknown vehicles and homes.

The cocoon holding 'Cole' was beginning to quiver from the inside...

The Baroness continued to rummage through the gear, and continued to shiver as she looked over the gear. She couldn't carry all of it, but she could make use of the most of it. First off though, she needed appropriate clothing. She raised some of the mummified woman's, (Anita's), clothing to her curvy bodice. Anita...was definitely not of the Baroness's body type. The red haired woman would never have been able to pull the dainty thing over her head. "Let alone pull it over my chest...." she says softly, blushing as she bunched the thing and tossed it aside. She then went to Pam and Kia's things. She found that Pam had a similar...depth as the Baroness, but as she lifted the 'bra' up she look perplexed for a moment. "I...don't think I could properly wear this. I've never worn such a dainty thing, I doubt it's durable." she says, throwing it behind her as well. She then found that Kia was the one packing a slightly bigger cup than Pam. Kia was more her size, so she grabbed as many things she could from Kia's pack. The Baroness looked around her. No one in sight, but Bruno's mangled corpse, Anita's shrivelled and mummified skeleton, Marco who was as pale blue as the living dead, and Cole/Ohmiroth. Ohmiroth was wiggling so she had to hurry, and couldn't wait no longer.

She unlaced her bodice, and let the billowing red dress pool around her calves. The cool air brushed against her naked form, a lacy black pair of panties her only clothing. She wrapped around her large breasts, her nipples were already hard and embossing her dress from this relentless morning air. "Cursed weather," she mutters, scarlet hair falling over her face. She pushes back the unruly bangs and hunkered down, slipping over her head a long sleeved ribbed sweater that covered her neck, and actually pulled over her breasts. The black garment did stretch out over her breasts, the material waning a little, and felt a tad tight over her breasts. "Ugh...I'll just have to get used to this." she frowned, grabbing one of Kia's bottoms when she noticed the holes in the material. "What the devil?" she questioned the garments. Even some of Kia's under wear had  holes near the top. "This is great..." she threw the material aside, and then noticed Pam's things. Pam was a close match lower body wise, so she rummaged through her things, procuring a long red skirt that was her size. She smiled, feeling warmth return her now the wind didn't blow past her bum cheeks. She took Kia's long socks, and a pair of the Neko's knee high climbing boots which should help armor her knees a little. She rumaged through Anita's things once more, and found the scarf and poncho. She took the items gratefully and slipped them around her neck. She was sure now, that she found an appropriate outfit now to wear in these human plains:

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 Sample-e89639e034c0bcf722fbcd6e626b9306_zpskfgqugrf

"This shall have to do." she says, grabbing one of the bags and placed her folded red noble's dress within. She would have to purchase more clothing when she ever got to a settlement. "Hrm..." she grumbled, looking through the other gear, grabbing hold of a pair of gloves, the metal body high intensity security torch, and made her way for the foodstuffs. She took as much as she could, placing it inside the pack delicately. She also took the strange GPS device which poor Kia couldn't flip before her...untimely demise. The Baroness gulped. "Her fate will be mine soon. 50 souls?!...I can't eat a mortal....I made a promise..." she thought, frowning.

She then took as much of the rope and a few harnesses, perhaps making use of them at a later date. She took the keys and jingled them, having no use for them, discarded them. She had no need for makeup, never had to apply it to her natural beauty, she did take a couple brushes for her hair and teeth. She did admire her white smile after all. She looked at the shovel...questionably. She raised a brow, and folded the shovel into the side of her back pack. She rummaged through the personal affects, taking all the ID's and Cash they had on hand, stuffing them into the pack's back pocket. She then looked to the multi-tool, caked in drying blood. She wiped it off some of the clothes, and stored it away. She grabbed the ragged knife that had appeared to be demonic in make. She thought it was her best bet to take the Dolls Knife and use it as her weapon should something occur. She gulped, and looked back to Cole. She had to leave, she couldn't linger any longer. "Gotta get moving..." she started when the round orb the Wraith had given her shined. She looked at it, and quickly grabbed it, placing it in the small pack attached to a belt she now wrapped around her waist. She would kill Danua one of these days. For now, she'll play the little wretch’s game. She had to, lest be a human or lose her demonic lineage forever.

She lifted the bag onto her back, leaving the rest to rot as she headed into the woods. She was unsure where she was heading, but anywhere was better than here!
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakurai Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:45 pm

"This...is unfortunate~" came Sakurai's soft, pleasant tone. The silver haired fox stood before the remnants of the camp site, and could the 'spiritual lines' of past actions with her psychic abilities. Blue wisps of flame danced around her, illuminating the foggy camp with an eerie blue glow. She witnesses the humans, represented by blue shapes, being terrorized by two small black shapes and a tall black shape which seemed to more or less act as an overseer and the one who increased this thick fog. His tall shape rippled with blue and red however, and showed his demonic nature through. But what troubled her more was this never before seen 'purple' shape. She had not come across an aura that was purple before, and she saw that the woman whom owned this shape was the 'master' of the two small dark shapes.

It was terrible, watching the mortals being snuffed out one by one in grotesque fashions. Only two of the bodies remained, one unrecognisable, while the other worse for wear. She could not speak with them unfortunately, for it seemed when the purple being attacked, she had destroyed their souls. Such a sight, and such an event, for any being to be denied their passage into the afterlife was sickening. Even if they were of foul nature, no one deserved this fate; admittedly even the lupine kind.

"Such wanton destruction of spirit..." she says, feeling a tad sickened in her stomach. She couldn't even put some of these souls at ease, if she had even wanted to. Nothing but their outer shells which would be nothing more than dust in the coming centuries. Still, she felt an obligation to cremate the bodies.

Two of the blue flames gently landed upon the bodies of the two men, their bodies glowing brightly before disintegrating into pale ash. The flames died out, and the ashes were carried by a strong gust of wind like crystalline snow; this wind also caused her silver hair to sway over her right shoulder, and her fuzzy ears to twitch. She appeared as a slightly short, and plump Kemonomimi in the form of a beautiful young woman. She wore a Priestess Kimono similar to those worn by Priestess's in Beijio, but she wore her's low to her chest; allowing her rather large breasts extra air behind their sarashi bindings. She also had eight large silver tails, which were soft and seemed to snake and sway on their own accord. She had various red tattoos upon her pale flesh, and her bangs also formed a geometric shape of sorts in some Kitsune tribal fashion.

She ventured deeper into the camp, scanning for any signs of the purple or black shape masses, but didn't see anything. "They must have left by air~" her soft tone, almost musical states. She looks up with her large starry blue eyes, up into the foggy sky above. She didn't feel safe with that purple energy; it was something new to her Psychic knowledge. It was not something normal by any means. In her Kitsune experience; the aura's of creatures are all commonly represented by colours. Blue for the mortals, Silver for the immortals, Red for Demons, Black for things of Eldrich Nature... but there was never a 'pure purple'. She has seen Cambions before, but they were represented with a rippling effect of red and blue, and she surmised that the tall black thing had once been a human before becoming a demon, and then something far more sinister in nature.

She sighed, her large breasts puffing out as she did so. There was no use trying to panic over it now. Should she come across this... 'being' again, she would have to study it's nature. At the moment though, it appears there was only this woman. Deciding to venture away from this sorry sight, the Kitsune gracefully glided towards the thick of the wood once more. There was naught she could do here any longer, but before she did leave, a bottle of wine did catch her eye. She paused, glancing at it, before she closed her eyes, and brought her nose up as if to snobbishly refuse it; but as she glides past it, after her body physically passed by it, the bottle 'mysteriously' vanished.
Sakurai
Sakurai
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Highswallow Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Vivian Highswallow came across the derelict campgrounds. It had been a while, but some of the campers friends had gotten worried after the last few days and had organized a small rescue party to go look for them. After what had happened in Ithteca with the demonic attacks, St. Michael's Cathedral was of course called upon for assistance and Vivian, as a Knight, it was her duty to carry out the mission. She had split off from most of the other civilian rescuers, and had stumbled upon the campsite in it's terrible state. "Oh God... what had transpired here..." she says softly, noting the bodies. Both had severely rotted away over the course of a few days, and it was clear that their deaths were vicious and painful. Various camp items strewn about everywhere. Tattered clothing, blood and gore strewn about. It was as if a pack of wolves descended upon them, but Viv knew better. 

Vivian raised the A7B Standard Flare Gun* skyward, and pulled the trigger. 

Pthhhuuuummm.....bang!

The red flare streaked high into the sky and with a bang began to slowly drift back down to earth. It illuminated the forest a little, as it was dark here even at midday. She found what may be left of their missing campers, and she was sure that something not born from this Mortal Realm was to blame. 

Civilian camping grounds - Page 4 A7b6eddc-bfca-4134-b2eb-8a246ee78cbe_zpsi3mc5rgj
Vivian Highswallow
Vivian Highswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next