Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian camping grounds

+5
Vivian Highswallow
Sakurai
Baroness of Hell
Random Mobs
Danua
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Civilian camping grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Civilian camping grounds

Post  Danua Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua gleefully suckled the little Neko. Her little knees kicked and her tail whipped about. Danua closed her eyes and bit down, her fangs painfully digging into Kia's fleshy butt, an almost dull creaking sound echoed from her mouth as she sprained the poor cat girl's back. Her tail limped, but still curled and unfurled. The little Neko in her maw squirming and she turned to Damien, Kia's butt presented to his face. The well rounded curves of the Neko's ass jiggled and soaked her panties and skirt with Danua's saliva. Danua grabbed his hand, and forced his index finger against her plush and tiny rump. She ignored her cries and pleas within, her tongue lapping and curling around her lovely form. Damien's finger guided by Kia, pushed the little Neko to the back of her throat, only her tail curled around the right corner of her lips.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 3 C726ebae4f52e1f3b7261e600d9c53e8

She pulled away from Damien's finger, covering it in saliva that trailed from her lips which closed around the tail. Kia's cries, still audible, muffled by Danua flesh were small echoing squeaks as the sweaty and mucus like oesophagus awaited her. She closed her eyes, smiling. Her cheeks bulged with Kia's plump but tiny body, but that changed when she gently lifts her head back, her eyelids tightening as she swallowed deeply...

Glick!OmphhhhGlub....

The wet sound of her swallowing their young cat friend alive almost sounded like they it was connected to a loud speaker, for even the barely conscious Cole would have heard the sick and slurping grunt Danua made. Her neck bulging out with the folded Neko's form, then vanished after the base of her neck.

"Ahhhhh..." she sighed, one eye closed, her right hand between her breasts raising her right breast lightly. Tears wetted her eyes as it was a little painful and strenuous to swallow the Neko whole.

Civilian camping grounds - Page 3 9fecd36de63d2e51c572f91b748bbf7f

Kia's scream intensified once danua began to bite down, digging her four fangs into her plump hips, drawing blood.  With the pressure intensifying, Danua's sharp teeth eventually fractured the poor neko's pelvis, and cracked her spine, rendering her legs useless, and her tail was spasming on automatic.  The pain was incredible, and there was little fresh air in this hot, humid cavity.  Kia screamed and cried as she writhed in the agony.

Damien was mortified as she could see Kia's writhing form, and her muffled squealing as she hung from this monsters jaws, and saw Kia's blood dripping, fresh, from the corners of danua's lips and running down her chin.  The poor neko's exposed butt was otherwise slick with saliva, and her exposed form was brought close to his face, and he could see her small buttoxks, framed by her khaki skirt, was pierced violently by the demons four sharpened fangs.  The look in Danua's eyes was unreadable by Damien, and it scared him greatly, and that fear grew ever more when she gripped his hand in a solid grip, and used his own index finger to jab the poor micronized neko, and push her deeper into the terrifying maw.  Danua withdrew her teeth from her prey, and allowed the human to push the neko further in.

Kia's surprise by this movement was quickly replaced by impending doom, as Damien's finger roughly shoved her head into this monster's throat, and her scream echoed into the giant fleshy gullet.  She was held there, her neck trapped by the ring of muscle at the entrance to the throat as her kneeling form was trapped there as the demoness seemed to mock the other victims.  When Danua slurped her tail all the way in, and tilted her head back, Kia knew this was the end, and her pleading was all for nothing.  

Kia was propelled face first down Danua's oesophagus.  The tight fleshy muscular tube massaged the squirming Kia downward towards her doom, the slick udulating walls held her tightly, her folded knees were pressed heavily against her chest as they massaged her ever downward into the inky blackness.

Damien, Marco and Pam watched as Kia's struggling form bulged Danua's throat out slightly,  the lump travelled down the demon's slender neck, quivering and twitching as it travelled downward, disappearing past her collarbone.  Damien was mortified, and despite the pain, he raised his head up to look into the demon's eyes.  "Why...?"  he asked hoarsely.  he knew what the Wraith said, but he wanted the answer from the one doing almost all the killing.

Kia's fate was sealed, as she finally exited the long journey through the demons gullet, and was forced into a fetal position within the stomach, and already, the powerful stomach acids, and pools of blood drained from both Damien and Justin were already ready and waiting for her... The powerful acids were already burning Kia's open wounds, and her screams and cries were all she had left, using up what little air she had.

The little Neko's soul was already converting, though she was still alive it appeared, feeling her little claw tipped nails digging into her stomach... Danua blinked, looking directly at Damien and gave her response: "*hic*-urp." she blushed, rubbing her belly with satisfaction. "Damien... I thought you loved me." she says, not with her voice, but Kia's. "You only wanted me when you were bored of Pam... Speaking of which..." she turns and grabs the miniature Pam and rose her up. "I think I saw you smirk when I was helpless...Pam." Danua licked her lips. Her eyes no longer garnet red, but they were a lightish brown and feline, like Kia... "You know what it's like to have a mouse caught in your paw? Something like this:" she exclaimed, bringing her head down and biting over Pam's waist! Not enough to crush her, but more than enough to pin her there for a moment before in a rather feline fashion, continued to jerk her head, taking all of Pam's squealing and writhing body into her mouth, closing her lips with a grin. She rolled the liliputian around her maw, pressing the small human against her cheeks, keeping her body squirming and alive.

Last edited by Danua on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:27 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness turned to face Danua and cawed. "That little one? She's not one of mine if your insinuating such." she says flatly. She turns her beak towards the dying man and was taken by his words. She raised her right talon and then dug the sharp needles into his flesh, 'testing the connection' so to speak. She then hopped up onto his head, flapping around like a silly bird before digging her talons into the base of his skull. Before his eyes the world would bleed out in white, and he would be in a vast white void with a rolling deep white fog.

"Cole...Cole..." came a sultry females voice from the fog. "Who or what is it could you possibly want to kill?" then before him in the fog stood a tall and beautiful fiery haired maiden with unique garnet eyes:

Civilian camping grounds - Page 3 73001c83d36e42605ee132894fe59a79_zpsstqr31og

The Wraith shrugged.  "No?  Hmm, perhaps a child of one of yours then?  Strange though, I did find her here, and she is definitely a Sundered One."

Cole's waning consciousness was suddenly halted as the crow dug it's clawed foot into his head.  "Gah, what the...?"  his protest was cut off when the bird dug it's talons into his head, creating a mental connection.

"Cole...Cole..." came a sultry females voice from the fog. "Who or what is it could you possibly want to kill?" then before him in the fog stood a tall and beautiful fiery haired maiden with unique garnet eyes:

Cole's mind was beginning to snap, too much pain and strange events on the poor simple brute was beginning to strain his mental state, but the question had a more than obvious answer.  "I want to kill the fuckers who are killing my friends right now!" his mind shouted.  "We don't deserve this! And I want to make them PAY!"

Her eyes narrow. She walked up to Cole with a grin. "What if I could give you the power, true power... the power to take on a high dragon, or even another demon." she cooed, gliding her fingers around his shoulder, tapping at his arm, the pain that was bleeding through this 'construct' began to soothe and dissipate then just vanished. "Lucky for you... I can provide you with such despite my limited power." she says, folding her arms under her breasts, smiling at his simple mind. Honestly, this construct was designed by the home user, this case 'Cole', using their own imagination to build the room. The room was barren and white..but had strange gravity and fog, so she could tell creativity wasn't something in his vocabulary. This made things... easy.

She turned to his back, running a long nail down his spine, her touch cool. "And... I so happen have plenty of slots open for recruitment." her sultry voice continues, her head dipping to his right side. "Are you interested?"

---
Outside the Raven blinked, looking up at the wraith. "No. I would have sensed it yet. Its almost like you and your lot. There are demons like Malacor, and then you...then there's her. She's not normal. She's....not one of the Demon Realm where all demons in Galiavan are born...unless she's part human. Then, this is different story."
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:48 am

Danua wrote:The little Neko's soul was already converting, though she was still alive it appeared, feeling her little claw tipped nails digging into her stomach... Danua blinked, looking directly at Damien and gave her response: "*hic*-urp." she blushed, rubbing her belly with satisfaction. "Damien... I thought you loved me." she says, not with her voice, but Kia's. "You only wanted me when you were bored of Pam... Speaking of which..." she turns and grabs the miniature Pam and rose her up. "I think I saw you smirk when I was helpless...Pam." Danua licked her lips. Her eyes no longer garnet red, but they were a lightish brown and feline, like Kia... "You know what it's like to have a mouse caught in your paw? Something like this:" she exclaimed, bringing her head down and biting over Pam's waist! Not enough to crush her, but more than enough to pin her there for a moment before in a rather feline fashion, continued to jerk her head, taking all of Pam's squealing and writhing body into her mouth, closing her lips with a grin. She rolled the liliputian around her maw, pressing the small human against her cheeks, keeping her body squirming and alive.

Damien's face scrunched up in confused misery, before becoming angry. "You're a monster. What could you possibly know or understand?! You eat sentient beings, and torture for sport or amusement! You have no right to cast judgement on me or anyone else!" Damien growled out.

But the rage was replaced by disgust and horror when Danua snatched Pamela off the ground. Pamela was screaming incoherently, which became quickly muffled as the demoness engulfed her headfirst in her mouth, stuffing the poor girl repeatedly into each cheeks, toying with the crying woman with her tongue and teeth, tasting the growing despair of the vindictive teenager.

Baroness of Hell wrote:Her eyes narrow. She walked up to Cole with a grin. "What if I could give you the power, true power... the power to take on a high dragon, or even another demon." she cooed, gliding her fingers around his shoulder, tapping at his arm, the pain that was bleeding through this 'construct' began to soothe and dissipate then just vanished. "Lucky for you... I can provide you with such despite my limited power." she says, folding her arms under her breasts, smiling at his simple mind. Honestly, this construct was designed by the home user, this case 'Cole', using their own imagination to build the room. The room was barren and white..but had strange gravity and fog, so she could tell creativity wasn't something in his vocabulary. This made things... easy.

She turned to his back, running a long nail down his spine, her touch cool. "And... I so happen have plenty of slots open for recruitment." her sultry voice continues, her head dipping to his right side. "Are you interested?"

Cole's form was healing, and he stood tall, his macho confidence was replenishing rapidly. His tall form looked down at the Baroness and he sneered with a wicked grin. "Say that I am, what's the price?" He was a bully and an insufferable prick, but he wasn't a complete idiot, and he knew nothing that good comes for free. He looked about the foggy white room. "And what is this place?... It looks like a padded cell on crack."

Baroness of Hell wrote:Outside the Raven blinked, looking up at the wraith. "No. I would have sensed it yet. Its almost like you and your lot. There are demons like Malacor, and then you...then there's her. She's not normal. She's....not one of the Demon Realm where all demons in Galiavan are born...unless she's part human. Then, this is different story."

The Wraith glanced between the crow, and Danua's distractions. "It's hard to say for certain. Her cronoton particles say she has been here for a few centuries, but she has almost no memory of any time before then, and what few memories she has are broken and scrambled. She grows stronger since I taught her how to consume life force energy, rather than just blood and flesh, and her memories are slowly recombining, but I do not know of her family and clan. Her genetic code does not match any known clans from your realm, or any others in this region. She has never appeared in the original Hell dimension, she would have been marked if she was. We don't like to lose our people and leave them behind in enemy territory. The only clue, seems to be her living homunculi dolls, as they seem to be independent, and the tome she carries, but cannot read."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:The little Neko's soul was already converting, though she was still alive it appeared, feeling her little claw tipped nails digging into her stomach... Danua blinked, looking directly at Damien and gave her response: "*hic*-urp." she blushed, rubbing her belly with satisfaction. "Damien... I thought you loved me." she says, not with her voice, but Kia's. "You only wanted me when you were bored of Pam... Speaking of which..." she turns and grabs the miniature Pam and rose her up. "I think I saw you smirk when I was helpless...Pam." Danua licked her lips. Her eyes no longer garnet red, but they were a lightish brown and feline, like Kia... "You know what it's like to have a mouse caught in your paw? Something like this:" she exclaimed, bringing her head down and biting over Pam's waist! Not enough to crush her, but more than enough to pin her there for a moment before in a rather feline fashion, continued to jerk her head, taking all of Pam's squealing and writhing body into her mouth, closing her lips with a grin. She rolled the liliputian around her maw, pressing the small human against her cheeks, keeping her body squirming and alive.

Damien's face scrunched up in confused misery, before becoming angry.  "You're a monster.  What could you possibly know or understand?!  You eat sentient beings, and torture for sport or amusement!  You have no right to cast judgement on me or anyone else!" Damien growled out.

But the rage was replaced by disgust and horror when Danua snatched Pamela off the ground.  Pamela was screaming incoherently, which became quickly muffled as the demoness engulfed her headfirst in her mouth, stuffing the poor girl repeatedly into each cheeks, toying with the crying woman with her tongue and teeth, tasting the growing despair of the vindictive teenager.

Danua looked at Damien, but it wasn't Danua exactly... it was a blur, Kia one moment, Danua the other. She grabbed hold of Damien's shoulders and drew his lips upon hers...

The pink tongue which held Pam, curling around her soft bodice, and soaking her through to the bone with saliva began to push her away from the throat...

Danua's soft lips wrapped around Damien's upper lip, and then she cocked her head, full mouth kissing the young man. As she did so... she slipped her tongue within.

Pamela was soon finding herself trading tongues! Danua kept his head still, an iron grip to keep him from pulling away. Soon, poor struggling and screaming Pamela was clawing Danua's tongue which continued to flow deeply into Damien's mouth. Saliva trailed off the liliputians face, and her legs were slipping down his throat...

She slapped Pam's face with the tip of her tongue before quickly slipping out, strings of saliva leaving Damien's lips and Danua's. She chuckled, forcing Damien's head back and smacked his throat with one hand, while the other squeezed his nose! "This way Pam, you both can be together, intimately. No need to call me a home-wrecker now...bitch." said Kia, Danua for a brief moment was Kia, just wearing Danua's dress, before she was Danua again. She pressed Damien's jaw up with the hand which smacked his neck and held it, keeping him from breathing...and wouldn't let go till he swallowed. Poor Marco was laid witness...
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:25 am

Danua wrote:Danua looked at Damien, but it wasn't Danua exactly... it was a blur, Kia one moment, Danua the other. She grabbed hold of Damien's shoulders and drew his lips upon hers...

The pink tongue which held Pam, curling around her soft bodice, and soaking her through to the bone with saliva began to push her away from the throat...

Danua's soft lips wrapped around Damien's upper lip, and then she cocked her head, full mouth kissing the young man. As she did so... she slipped her tongue within.

Pamela was soon finding herself trading tongues! Danua kept his head still, an iron grip to keep him from pulling away. Soon, poor struggling and screaming Pamela was clawing Danua's tongue which continued to flow deeply into Damien's mouth. Saliva trailed off the liliputians face, and her legs were slipping down his throat...

She slapped Pam's face with the tip of her tongue before quickly slipping out, strings of saliva leaving Damien's lips and Danua's. She chuckled, forcing Damien's head back and smacked his throat with one hand, while the other squeezed his nose! "This way Pam, you both can be together, intimately. No need to call me a home-wrecker now...bitch." said Kia, Danua for a brief moment was Kia, just wearing Danua's dress, before she was Danua again. She pressed Damien's jaw up with the hand which smacked his neck and held it, keeping him from breathing...and wouldn't let go till he swallowed. Poor Marco was laid witness...

Damien was disgusted already with the idea of this monster snogging his girlfriend with him, and immediately started struggling to push the demoness away from him, but is faded strength did little to avail him. It wasn't until she started pushing the shrunken woman into his throat though that he began to really struggle as his throat closed reflexively shut, causing him to gag violently.

marco was shaking and visibly sick at the scene, but when the demon spoke with Kia's voice again, his mind snapped back, and with a shout, he pushed painfully off of his legs, and lunged for Danua and her dolls, he grabbed the knife Damien dropped earlier and took few wild slashes at Danua, and the dolls to keep them back. He was on his knees, glaring at them, and snarling like a wild beast, survival instincts were working on all cylinders, even as Damien gagged horribly, and coughed up Pamela's now unconscious shrunken form into his hands.

"You crazy bitch... That would have been beyond the pale! That was just cruelty for no reason!!" Damien snarled, before he tried to get to his knees, and fight alongside Marco, adrenalin driving the two young men as much as their fear, and hatred now.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 am

Random Mobs wrote:

Baroness of Hell wrote:Her eyes narrow. She walked up to Cole with a grin. "What if I could give you the power, true power... the power to take on a high dragon, or even another demon." she cooed, gliding her fingers around his shoulder, tapping at his arm, the pain that was bleeding through this 'construct' began to soothe and dissipate then just vanished. "Lucky for you... I can provide you with such despite my limited power." she says, folding her arms under her breasts, smiling at his simple mind. Honestly, this construct was designed by the home user, this case 'Cole', using their own imagination to build the room. The room was barren and white..but had strange gravity and fog, so she could tell creativity wasn't something in his vocabulary. This made things... easy.

Cole's form was healing, and he stood tall, his macho confidence was replenishing rapidly.  His tall form looked down at the Baroness and he sneered with a wicked grin.  "Say that I am, what's the price?"  He was a bully and an insufferable prick, but he wasn't a complete idiot, and he knew nothing that good comes for free.  He looked about the foggy white room.  "And what is this place?... It looks like a padded cell on crack."

Baroness of Hell wrote:Outside the Raven blinked, looking up at the wraith. "No. I would have sensed it yet. Its almost like you and your lot. There are demons like Malacor, and then you...then there's her. She's not normal. She's....not one of the Demon Realm where all demons in Galiavan are born...unless she's part human. Then, this is different story."

The Wraith glanced between the crow, and Danua's distractions.  "It's hard to say for certain.  Her cronoton particles say she has been here for a few centuries, but she has almost no memory of any time before then, and what few memories she has are broken and scrambled.  She grows stronger since I taught her how to consume life force energy, rather than just blood and flesh, and her memories are slowly recombining, but I do not know of her family and clan.  Her genetic code does not match any known clans from your realm, or any others in this region.  She has never appeared in the original Hell dimension, she would have been marked if she was.  We don't like to lose our people and leave them behind in enemy territory.  The only clue, seems to be her living homunculi dolls, as they seem to be independent, and the tome she carries, but cannot read."

The woman smirked. "Nothing much for you, only your humanity, which clearly wasn't much of to begin with. Best part... it keeps your soul from being devoured by the two outside...and ohhh how they would love to chew you up, you've been...such a naughty boy." She says in her low sultry tone, gliding past him, her left hand's index finger sliding around the curve of his squarish chin. She paused, turning towards him again. "You'll be powered by your earthly desires, and will shed your humanity...and be borne a new as a demon." she says grabbing his chin with her right index finger and thumb shaking his head a little in a playful manner. She smirked. "Oh this place? Again... it's nothing much. It's a big word you may have trouble understanding, and meant for those who can be somewhat creative. Unless you'd like to prove me wrong? Other than that, it's nothing... nothing you should really worry about."

"Hmm...I'll have to consult my own tomes, see if anything like this is in nearby worlds..." she says to the wraith, cawing again as the Raven. "I might reveal myself soon. Intriguing how you could easily kill me where I stand, Wraith yet you do not. I was given a day to chose the fate of my kin, and it is almost over. With me out of the way, the Demon Realm's political climate would falter and chaos would ensue till a new leader or King is crowned. Has something changed in your Lady Lordships plans?"
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:57 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The woman smirked. "Nothing much for you, only your humanity, which clearly wasn't much of to begin with. Best part... it keeps your soul from being devoured by the two outside...and ohhh how they would love to chew you up, you've been...such a naughty boy." She says in her low sultry tone, gliding past him, her left hand's index finger sliding around the curve of his squarish chin. She paused, turning towards him again. "You'll be powered by your earthly desires, and will shed your humanity...and be borne a new as a demon." she says grabbing his chin with her right index finger and thumb shaking his head a little in a playful manner. She smirked. "Oh this place? Again... it's nothing much. It's a big word you may have trouble understanding, and meant for those who can be somewhat creative. Unless you'd like to prove me wrong? Other than that, it's nothing... nothing you should really worry about."

Cole frowned only slightly as the idea of the proposition sunk in, and he found that the idea appealed to him, and his face began to smirk anew. The colours of the fog and walls began to change, darken.

"Very well, then how do we do this? I am... a little anxious to get my payback on those fools" Cole replied, as he began to rub his hands together in gleeful anticipation. the walls began to show signs of rot and corruption as his mind conjured darker, and darker visions of murder and brutality.

Baroness of Hell wrote:"Hmm...I'll have to consult my own tomes, see if anything like this is in nearby worlds..." she says to the wraith, cawing again as the Raven. "I might reveal myself soon. Intriguing how you could easily kill me where I stand, Wraith yet you do not. I was given a day to chose the fate of my kin, and it is almost over. With me out of the way, the Demon Realm's political climate would falter and chaos would ensue till a new leader or King is crowned. Has something changed in your Lady Lordships plans?"

The Wraith shrugged and looked back at the cawing raven as it imbedded it's claws ever deeper into the thug's skull. "Much has happened since your conversation with the Empress. A battle with Stratus, the redeployment of our orbiting fleet, and... a unique opponent has reappeared in another dimension that has altered our plans. We can no longer afford to be... callous towards our own, that's why scouts such as I are still searching for strays like this one. A monster from a time long before the Sundering, or even the schism between the High Heavens and Hells has appeared, and I fear that very spit may be the end for all of us... the Empress is more worried now than I have ever seen before..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The woman smirked. "Nothing much for you, only your humanity, which clearly wasn't much of to begin with. Best part... it keeps your soul from being devoured by the two outside...and ohhh how they would love to chew you up, you've been...such a naughty boy." She says in her low sultry tone, gliding past him, her left hand's index finger sliding around the curve of his squarish chin. She paused, turning towards him again. "You'll be powered by your earthly desires, and will shed your humanity...and be borne a new as a demon." she says grabbing his chin with her right index finger and thumb shaking his head a little in a playful manner. She smirked. "Oh this place? Again... it's nothing much. It's a big word you may have trouble understanding, and meant for those who can be somewhat creative. Unless you'd like to prove me wrong? Other than that, it's nothing... nothing you should really worry about."

Cole frowned only slightly as the idea of the proposition sunk in, and he found that the idea appealed to him, and his face began to smirk anew.  The colours of the fog and walls began to change, darken.  

"Very well, then how do we do this?  I am... a little anxious to get my payback on those fools" Cole replied, as he began to rub his hands together in gleeful anticipation.  the walls began to show signs of rot and corruption as his mind conjured darker, and darker visions of murder and brutality.

Baroness of Hell wrote:"Hmm...I'll have to consult my own tomes, see if anything like this is in nearby worlds..." she says to the wraith, cawing again as the Raven. "I might reveal myself soon. Intriguing how you could easily kill me where I stand, Wraith yet you do not. I was given a day to chose the fate of my kin, and it is almost over. With me out of the way, the Demon Realm's political climate would falter and chaos would ensue till a new leader or King is crowned. Has something changed in your Lady Lordships plans?"

The Wraith shrugged and looked back at the cawing raven as it imbedded it's claws ever deeper into the thug's skull.  "Much has happened since your conversation with the Empress.  A battle with Stratus, the redeployment of our orbiting fleet, and... a unique opponent has reappeared in another dimension that has altered our plans.  We can no longer afford to be... callous towards our own, that's why scouts such as I are still searching for strays like this one.  A monster from a time long before the Sundering, or even the schism between the High Heavens and Hells has appeared, and I fear that very spit may be the end for all of us... the Empress is more worried now than I have ever seen before..."

She smiled, her lips peeled back into a Cheshire Cat like smile. "Good. First is to corrupt your already filthy soul. You have the high potential, so you'll likely survive the experience." she says taking note of how the void was changing it's tone, immediately slamming her right fist through his stocky chiselled chest. It squeaked, spurting with blood that billowed over the woman's arm which was elbow deep in his chest cavity. Outside, his body would begin to spasm, and bleed from nearly all his orifices.

She gazed into his eyes, and trudged her arm deeper and deeper, the walls beginning to drip with blood in his construct. "Think of you're earthly desires, chose for yourself a paradigm you would wish to follow... Wraith... Envy... Gluttony... Lust... Greed... Sloth... or Pride. Once you have found your paradigm, you will be allowed to construct for yourself, a new unearthly body to reside in. Your earthly body will be corrupted and consumed by your paradigm...you cannot be the person you were before on a permanent basis any more..." she says, latching onto his heart, sinking her Raven talon claws into it, sinking minute samples of her own malevolent energy into his soul, beginning the stages of corrupting it. His body would jolt, and he would be privy of many things, secrets dark and disturbing alike. His soul would stagnate, be greased, and darkened an oily bubbling black as she continued the process of renewal. "Speak your desires human! Speak your paradigm! Speak your newfound name! Come forth and be borne anew!"      

"Hmm...I'll have to send my regards. But since I don't feel as forced I'll help as little as I possibly can." she replied simply. "Do not worry about 'this one'...I've decided to build myself an expendable minion to utilize in my... own endeavours." she said, leaving it at that as Coles body began to snap and contort, foaming at the mouth.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:40 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She smiled, her lips peeled back into a Cheshire Cat like smile. "Good. First is to corrupt your already filthy soul. You have the high potential, so you'll likely survive the experience." she says taking note of how the void was changing it's tone, immediately slamming her right fist through his stocky chiselled chest. It squeaked, spurting with blood that billowed over the woman's arm which was elbow deep in his chest cavity. Outside, his body would begin to spasm, and bleed from nearly all his orifices.

She gazed into his eyes, and trudged her arm deeper and deeper, the walls beginning to drip with blood in his construct. "Think of you're earthly desires, chose for yourself a paradigm you would wish to follow... Wraith... Envy... Gluttony... Lust... Greed... Sloth... or Pride. Once you have found your paradigm, you will be allowed to construct for yourself, a new unearthly body to reside in. Your earthly body will be corrupted and consumed by your paradigm...you cannot be the person you was before on a permanent basis any more..." she says, latching onto his heart, sinking her Raven talon claws into it, sinking minute samples of her own malevolent energy into his soul, beginning the stages of corrupting it. His body would jolt, and he would be privy of many things, secrets dark and disturbing alike. His soul would stagnate, be greased, and darkened an oily bubbling black as she continued the process of renewal. "Speak your desires human! Speak your paradigm! Speak your newfound name! Come forth and be borne anew!"

"OOOOF!" Cole grunted out as it felt like the wind was knocked out of him. This demoness had literally punched right into his chest cavity. And once she had, the room darkened quickly, before the walls hardened into a granite like consistency, rivuleting with what appeared to be white hot magma pooling against the walls and corners.

As the Baroness pressed her hand and arm deeper and deeper, until she firmly clutched his heart in her had, the blood kaked around her arm and his chest blackened and began to smell like burnt sulphur and ashen smoke, and the hole began to burn like magma itself. "I choose... fire! I choose strength! I choose Darkness! I choose Wrath!! he roared as fire began to envelop him, and his eyes disappeared into a pair of blazing orbs that burned in his eye sockets.

In the real world, Cole's face contorted into a mask of rage and pain that defied all human limitations, and he let out a primal roar that shook the others to their core.

Baroness of Hell wrote:"Hmm...I'll have to send my regards. But since I don't feel as forced I'll help as little as I possibly can." she replied simply. "Do not worry about 'this one'...I've decided to build myself an expendable minion to utilize in my... own endeavours." she said, leaving it at that as Coles body began to snap and contort, foaming at the mouth.

The Wraith merely chuckled. "Well, when you learn the true nature of the threat we all face, you may wish to reconsider that. 'He' is more of a threat than you can possibly imagine..." At the mention of the Baroness claiming Cole as a convert, the Wraith merely waived her off. "Take your time. I don't mind, and I think Danua forgot about him honestly. Still, I guess he'd be of some use to you as a monster of Wrath and Strength. Age him well, and he might become a feasible warrior in time."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:55 am

She removed her arm, which became charred black bone with everything above the wrist gone, the radius and ulna were half gone, the ends glowing yellow with fiery magma. The Baroness didn't mind, bowing before her 'newborn'. "You have chosen....wisely...." She back stepped and opened her arm...and what was left of the one which had gripped his chest. "Utilize my... form as your test subject. Go ahead and get a handle on your spiritual form, for wrath will soon consume your body and you will become this being that you are now. Do what you like to me, get a handle on your skills. You were not born a Balrog, which is the creature you've become. You need to learn how to reuse your body which is far larger than your previous one, and I cannot let you walk among the earth as a babe with not even basic training under your belt. Come now, and try and destroy me. I am, as you see... appear human. You'll have to get used to killing them, in any possible way." she says, her arm then reappeared, the muscle and bone repairing, then the flesh and clothing that was lost. "Begin." she says.

"Hmm." she replied simply, her mind seemingly elsewhere. "I understand your plight. You see I plan to avert the destruction of my own kind as well. It was not but a moon ago, I had a very... concerning vision. It was of death, and it was the death of my kin, my demon realm becoming an empty void. Not by you outside forces or this oblivion creature. But... it was a human. A human male standing upon the bodies of my noble house. To think...a human. A mere mortal. I scoffed at the thought...but none of my visions have ever been false yet. I even told my love befor he died that he was going on a fools errand for a species that did not want him, and he still went off to die. I couldn't stop him, no matter what I did. Just like my vision, coldly expressed. He died." she said, in a sorrowful tone, the Raven's head seeming to bow slightly in an equally depressing manner.

"Quite honestly, I expect this newblood to die...but I hope for a chance I can prevent my vision from going into fruition. I'm even going to give him a slight edge before I let him be 'reborn'..." she finished.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:30 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She removed her arm, which became charred black bone with everything above the wrist gone, the radius and ulna were half gone, the ends glowing yellow with fiery magma. The Baroness didn't mind, bowing before her 'newborn'. "You have chosen....wisely...." She back stepped and opened her arm...and what was left of the one which had gripped his chest. "Utilize my... form as your test subject. Go ahead and get a handle on your spiritual form, for wrath will soon consume your body and you will become this being that you are now. Do what you like to me, get a handle on your skills. You were not born a Balrog, which is the creature you've become. You need to learn how to reuse your body which is far larger than your previous one, and I cannot let you walk among the earth as a babe with not even basic training under your belt. Come now, and try and destroy me. I am, as you see... appear human. You'll have to get used to killing them, in any possible way." she says, her arm then reappeared, the muscle and bone repairing, then the flesh and clothing that was lost. "Begin." she says.

Cole's body was beginning to reshape, and grow considerably, as his skin darkened, and changed, becoming blacker than burned coal, scaled, and harder than obsidian granite. Cracks and rents in the scales began to emit flame and glow red hot, like veins and rivers of magma running down the side of a volcano during eruption. From his temples, a pair of ramlike horns burst forth, showering the walls in brackish blood, wings and a tail burst from his clothing as they shredded themselves from his growing bulk. And finally, his hair and back burst into intense flames, and constant smoke enshrouded his form in living shadow.

At the same time, the room expanded into a huge labyrinthine cavern. Large enough for the new demon of destruction to make use of his newfound size and power, and wings.

The huge monster snorted, as flames jetted from it's now near skeletal nostrils. And, upon the Baroness's command, the creature formerly known as Cole let out a resounding roar, and the heat of his breath alone was enough to melt steel. And with that, the brutish creature swatted his target with a powerful taloned claw, striking the mental manifestation and impaling her upon it's hooked claw, sending her careening against the far cavern wall with a sickening splat.

The creature roared again, and the flames emanating from it's body intensified lighting the cavern in a flickering red glow.

Baroness of Hell wrote:"Hmm." she replied simply, her mind seemingly elsewhere. "I understand your plight. You see I plan to avert the destruction of my own kind as well. It was not but a moon ago, I had a very... concerning vision. It was of death, and it was the death of my kin, my demon realm becoming an empty void. Not by you outside forces or this oblivion creature. But... it was a human. A human male standing upon the bodies of my noble house. To think...a human. A mere mortal. I scoffed at the thought...but none of my visions have ever been false yet. I even told my love before he died that he was going on a fools errand for a species that did not want him, and he still went off to die. I couldn't stop him, no matter what I did. Just like my vision, coldly expressed. He died." she said, in a sorrowful tone, the Raven's head seeming to bow slightly in an equally depressing manner.

"Quite honestly, I expect this newblood to die...but I hope for a chance I can prevent my vision from going into fruition. I'm even going to give him a slight edge before I let him be 'reborn'..." she finished.

The Wraith stopped observing Danua for the moment, and walked toward the raven, and knelt down beside her. "Despite their individual weaknesses, we demons from the Hell dimension learned long ago never to underestimate the power of the mortal spirit. Sometimes, the mortals can produce warriors of great strength and power, capable of rivalling even we of the Eldaar. Sometimes I wonder if that was not the One Above All's intention. To prove that mortals, for all their flaws and weaknesses, have the potential to surpass even te very strongest of us, given enough time and training..." The creatures hooded head then turned to the Baroness. "Having said that... here." The undead Wraith reached into it's robes, and withdrew a shining crystal orb, no larger than a childs tennis ball. The glass looking orb was dark, shining in green light, with the image of a slitted eye swirling within. "This is a sight orb. It will allow you to see what you hunt, and locate him. It is also a knowledge and memory storage device, and it will contain information you will need. Most importantly about the monster we speak, but also about our history, our culture, and what you and yours lost in the sundering. We will not force you to chose to side with us, but I believe it is important that you know where your people came from, and why we seek your return to us, now more than ever before. Consider this as a peace offering if you must."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Cole's body was beginning to reshape, and grow considerably, as his skin darkened, and changed, becoming blacker than burned coal, scaled, and harder than obsidian granite.  Cracks and rents in the scales began to emit flame and glow red hot, like veins and rivers of magma running down the side of a volcano during eruption.  From his temples, a pair of ramlike horns burst forth, showering the walls in brackish blood, wings and a tail burst from his clothing as they shredded themselves from his growing bulk.  And finally, his hair and back burst into intense flames, and constant smoke enshrouded his form in living shadow.

At the same time, the room expanded into a huge labyrinthine cavern.  Large enough for the new demon of destruction to make use of his newfound size and power, and wings.

The huge monster snorted, as flames jetted from it's now near skeletal nostrils.  And, upon the Baroness's command, the creature formerly known as Cole let out a resounding roar, and the heat of his breath alone was enough to melt steel. And with that, the brutish creature swatted his target with a powerful taloned claw, striking the mental manifestation and impaling her upon it's hooked claw, sending her careening against the far cavern wall with a sickening splat.

The creature roared again, and the flames emanating from it's body intensified lighting the cavern in a flickering red glow.

Blood poured profusely from the Baroness's wounds, her face down, and body motionless. "Good. Lets see if we can play a small game of 'hide and seek'." her voice resonates, melting into the floor and reappearing elsewhere within the steadily growing labyrinth. She had to hand it to this young one, he was quickly impressing her in his creativity which must have been hidden beneath those layers of muscle. This thug might be the servant she needed to eliminate this potential threat after all. When she reappeared, she began to hide within the labyrinth. "Use your senses. From your five senses which have been heightened in capability now, you also have a 'sixth sense' of sorts. An intuitive intelligence that will allow you to anticipate your enemies movement's to an extent. It will be difficult to get used to, but with time you can use this sense to compensate for the others freely." her voice echoed through the high walled twists and turns.

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:"Hmm." she replied simply, her mind seemingly elsewhere. "I understand your plight. You see I plan to avert the destruction of my own kind as well. It was not but a moon ago, I had a very... concerning vision. It was of death, and it was the death of my kin, my demon realm becoming an empty void. Not by you outside forces or this oblivion creature. But... it was a human. A human male standing upon the bodies of my noble house. To think...a human. A mere mortal. I scoffed at the thought...but none of my visions have ever been false yet. I even told my love before he died that he was going on a fools errand for a species that did not want him, and he still went off to die. I couldn't stop him, no matter what I did. Just like my vision, coldly expressed. He died." she said, in a sorrowful tone, the Raven's head seeming to bow slightly in an equally depressing manner.

The Wraith stopped observing Danua for the moment, and walked toward the raven, and knelt down beside her.  "Despite their individual weaknesses, we demons from the Hell dimension learned long ago never to underestimate the power of the mortal spirit.  Sometimes, the mortals can produce warriors of great strength and power, capable of rivalling even we of the Eldaar.  Sometimes I wonder if that was not the One Above All's intention.  To prove that mortals, for all their flaws and weaknesses, have the potential to surpass even the very strongest of us, given enough time and training..."  The creatures hooded head then turned to the Baroness.  "Having said that... here." The undead Wraith reached into it's robes, and withdrew a shining crystal orb, no larger than a childs tennis ball.  The glass looking orb was dark, shining in green light, with the image of a slitted eye swirling within.  "This is a sight orb.  It will allow you to see what you hunt, and locate him.  It is also a knowledge and memory storage device, and it will contain information you will need.  Most importantly about the monster we speak, but also about our history, our culture, and what you and yours lost in the sundering.  We will not force you to chose to side with us, but I believe it is important that you know where your people came from, and why we seek your return to us, now more than ever before.  Consider this as a peace offering if you must."

The Raven cocked it's head to the right for a moment, staring at the round object curiously.

"...and their drive." She added, to the list of the potential of the mortal kind. The Raven then opened it's maw and gripped the large orb in it's beak. "Wraiths and their gifts....I do not jest however, I will take this as a token of our 'seize fire'...our 'truce' for the time being. I thank you." The Raven blinked, ruffling her feathers.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:Blood poured profusely from the Baroness's wounds, her face down, and body motionless. "Good. Lets see if we can play a small game of 'hide and seek'." her voice resonates, melting into the floor and reappearing elsewhere within the steadily growing labyrinth. She had to hand it to this young one, he was quickly impressing her in his creativity which must have been hidden beneath those layers of muscle. This thug might be the servant she needed to eliminate this potential threat after all. When she reappeared, she began to hide within the labyrinth. "Use your senses. From your five senses which have been heightened in capability now, you also have a 'sixth sense' of sorts. An intuitive intelligence that will allow you to anticipate your enemies movement's to an extent. It will be difficult to get used to, but with time you can use this sense to compensate for the others freely." her voice echoed through the high walled twists and turns.

The Balrog formerly known as 'Cole' merely nodded his horned head, and took a deep breath through it's blazing nostrils, the flames sucking inward a few times. His ears flattened against his skull behind his horns, and his eyes narrowed, turning from blazing orange to a lime green light. It took a few rumbling steps toward into the middle of the growing mazelike cavern. As his great head looked from side to side, he was feeling that the Baroness was hiding in no one spot, but was subsumed within the ground and walls of the stonelike construction. If the test was to make him find her, she certainly didn't make it easy for the newborn demon, so instead it defaulted to it's only other course.

With a great roar, the creature unleashed it's power in all directions at once. It arched it's back and howled at the roof of the cave like a demented wrathful monster, and it's firey aura exploded outward, ripping the cavern to pieces in a shower of rapidly melting rock, exposing the blazing red night sky above. The surge of energy continued, cratering the ground for hundreds of meters all around the beast.

After a few more moments, the flames returned to their normal state around the monster, as it breathed deeply. "If I can't find my opponent quickly, may as well destroy the entire area to make sure... Anything worth killing, is worth overkilling" the creature chuckled in it's candor.

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Raven cocked it's head to the right for a moment, staring at the round object curiously.

"...and their drive." She added, to the list of the potential of the mortal kind. The Raven then opened it's maw and gripped the large orb in it's beak. "Wraiths and their gifts....I do not jest however, I will take this as a token of our 'seize fire'...our 'truce' for the time being. I thank you." The Raven blinked, ruffling her feathers.  

The Wraith chuckled slightly. "Heh, I didn't know we were at war." came the spirit's candid reply as he nodded. He turned his gaze from Danua to the poor screaming Cole for a moment. "How is the boys' progress? You seem to be taking the time to make a decent class warrior out of him."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:Blood poured profusely from the Baroness's wounds, her face down, and body motionless. "Good. Lets see if we can play a small game of 'hide and seek'." her voice resonates, melting into the floor and reappearing elsewhere within the steadily growing labyrinth. She had to hand it to this young one, he was quickly impressing her in his creativity which must have been hidden beneath those layers of muscle. This thug might be the servant she needed to eliminate this potential threat after all. When she reappeared, she began to hide within the labyrinth. "Use your senses. From your five senses which have been heightened in capability now, you also have a 'sixth sense' of sorts. An intuitive intelligence that will allow you to anticipate your enemies movement's to an extent. It will be difficult to get used to, but with time you can use this sense to compensate for the others freely." her voice echoed through the high walled twists and turns.

The Balrog formerly known as 'Cole' merely nodded his horned head, and took a deep breath through it's blazing nostrils, the flames sucking inward a few times.  His ears flattened against his skull behind his horns, and his eyes narrowed, turning from blazing orange to a lime green light.  It took a few rumbling steps toward into the middle of the growing mazelike cavern.  As his great head looked from side to side, he was feeling that the Baroness was hiding in no one spot, but was subsumed within the ground and walls of the stonelike construction.  If the test was to make him find her, she certainly didn't make it easy for the newborn demon, so instead it defaulted to it's only other course.

With a great roar, the creature unleashed it's power in all directions at once.  It arched it's back and howled at the roof of the cave like a demented wrathful monster, and it's firey aura exploded outward, ripping the cavern to pieces in a shower of rapidly melting rock, exposing the blazing red night sky above.  The surge of energy continued, cratering the ground for hundreds of meters all around the beast.  

After a few more moments, the flames returned to their normal state around the monster, as it breathed deeply.  "If I can't find my opponent quickly, may as well destroy the entire area to make sure... Anything worth killing, is worth overkilling" the creature chuckled in it's candor.

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Raven cocked it's head to the right for a moment, staring at the round object curiously.

The Wraith chuckled slightly.  "Heh, I didn't know we were at war." came the spirit's candid reply as he nodded.  He turned his gaze from Danua to the poor screaming Cole for a moment.  "How is the boys' progress?  You seem to be taking the time to make a decent class warrior out of him."

From the rubble, the Baroness crawled from under a fiery rock, body partially charred from his explosive AOE attack. "Nice innovation," she coughed. "though, like I appear before you, what shall you do if I didn't die in your fancy explosion? How will you be absolutely sure...?" she asked, crawling on the floor, a considerable distance from the creature.

"We as a species are always at war." She replied. "He is actually making quick progress. Though he's purely expendable, I'm not about to send him to find the 'Monster' unprepared. He's no use to me if he dies quickly."
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Damien was disgusted already with the idea of this monster snogging his girlfriend with him, and immediately started struggling to push the demoness away from him, but is faded strength did little to avail him. It wasn't until she started pushing the shrunken woman into his throat though that he began to really struggle as his throat closed reflexively shut, causing him to gag violently.

marco was shaking and visibly sick at the scene, but when the demon spoke with Kia's voice again, his mind snapped back, and with a shout, he pushed painfully off of his legs, and lunged for Danua and her dolls, he grabbed the knife Damien dropped earlier and took few wild slashes at Danua, and the dolls to keep them back.  He was on his knees, glaring at them, and snarling like a wild beast, survival instincts were working on all cylinders, even as Damien gagged horribly, and coughed up Pamela's now unconscious shrunken form into his hands.

"You crazy bitch...  That would have been beyond the pale!  That was just cruelty for no reason!!"  Damien snarled, before he tried to get to his knees, and fight alongside Marco, adrenalin driving the two young men as much as their fear, and hatred now.

She brought her left arm to defend herself, feeling the blade slice into her arm, unraveling her bandages:

Civilian camping grounds - Page 3 64f88bb9cbc40da86e1604341a3a7626

Hansel had leaped up, swinging the vorpal dagger across Marco's chest, falling behind the man before dragging his dagger down the length of his left thigh! Gretel tried to help her mistress by gathering her bandages, but otherwise Danua was in pain as her arm separated, elongated and quivered with the phantasmal energy. "Eyyyyy!" she screamed, her eyes welling up with tears, though the arm appeared to be detached, she clenched her disembodied left arms fingers tightly. She winced her eyes open, her left hand stretching out and grabbed onto Damien's head, whom she then lifted and then slammed into Marco, Damien's waist colliding with Marco's chest. She felt the uncontrollable pain, and back stepped, her right hand clutching her pulsating left shoulder, falling upon her knee, Grettel began to slowly wrap the bandages again!
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:From the rubble, the Baroness crawled from under a fiery rock, body partially charred from his explosive AOE attack. "Nice innovation," she coughed. "though, like I appear before you, what shall you do if I didn't die in your fancy explosion? How will you be absolutely sure...?" she asked, crawling on the floor, a considerable distance from the creature.

The monster grinned it's lipless grin.  "Sometimes, the best way to flush out the prey, is to destroy it's hiding place.  You are the only living thing left in the entire area, so I now know where you are..."  the creature spoke, before taking a deep breath, and unleashing an impressive conflagration of a firestorm from his maw all over the Baroness's exposed form.  "Anything that survives the blast will be exposed enough for me to track, at least until I can perfect this 'sixth sense' technique.

Baroness of Hell wrote:"We as a species are always at war." She replied. "He is actually making quick progress. Though he's purely expendable, I'm not about to send him to find the 'Monster' unprepared. He's no use to me if he dies quickly."

"True, although never do we hunt and kill our own.  That would be counterproductive to our goals."  The Wraith observed the physical and spiritual changes in the young man, before he turned to Danua's predicament.  "Interesting comparative.  A newborn altered human, and a full blood demon who has never known her true heritage discovering herself...." The Wraith held that thought for a moment as Danua's situation somehow deteriorated.

Danua wrote:She brought her left arm to defend herself, feeling the blade slice into her arm, unraveling her bandages:

Hansel had leaped up, swinging the vorpal dagger across Marco's chest, falling behind the man before dragging his dagger down the length of his left thigh! Gretel tried to help her mistress by gathering her bandages, but otherwise Danua was in pain as her arm separated, elongated and quivered with the phantasmal energy. "Eyyyyy!" she screamed, her eyes welling up with tears, though the arm appeared to be detached, she clenched her disembodied left arms fingers tightly. She winced her eyes open, her left hand stretching out and grabbed onto Damien's head, whom she then lifted and then slammed into Marco, Damien's waist colliding with Marco's chest. She felt the uncontrollable pain, and back stepped, her right hand clutching her pulsating left shoulder, falling upon her knee, Grettel began to slowly wrap the bandages again!

Marco's successful attempt to stave off Pamela's fate came crashing to a halt as one of the vicious dolls managed to get around his wild slashes, and cut him across the chest and the back of his left leg, sending him screaming into the moist grass.  He kept hold of the dagger, even as his chest and leg burned horribly by the new enchanted blades the demon dolls had used.  "Gods Damn it!"  he yelled out, before Damien's body knocked the wind out of them both, sending them sprawling to the dirt.

The Wraith looked on at Danua's reflexes, and spoke again from his position by the enraptured Cole.  "Remember Danua, you still have the fresh energy of two souls in you.  Kia still lives in your belly, and Anita's energy courses through your veins.  Focus your power, and use their energy to awaken your power and stabilise your arm.  Bring out the hidden potential within you, do not fear it."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Danua wrote:She brought her left arm to defend herself, feeling the blade slice into her arm, unraveling her bandages:

Marco's successful attempt to stave off Pamela's fate came crashing to a halt as one of the vicious dolls managed to get around his wild slashes, and cut him across the chest and the back of his left leg, sending him screaming into the moist grass.  He kept hold of the dagger, even as his chest and leg burned horribly by the new enchanted blades the demon dolls had used.  "Gods Damn it!"  he yelled out, before Damien's body knocked the wind out of them both, sending them sprawling to the dirt.

The Wraith looked on at Danua's reflexes, and spoke again from his position by the enraptured Cole.  "Remember Danua, you still have the fresh energy of two souls in you.  Kia still lives in your belly, and Anita's energy courses through your veins.  Focus your power, and use their energy to awaken your power and stabilise your arm.  Bring out the hidden potential within you, do not fear it."

Danua cringed, her left eye closed, while her right eye winked open. She tried to concentrate her energy, the flow of the spirits that flowed through her veins. "Hrraaaaah!" she exclaimed, tears falling as she swung her disembodied hand onto Marco's head, raising him to his knees then her body quickly shot forewards, closing the distance quickly, her despoiled arm reconnecting like a scrunched up slinky. Her large red glowing eyes glared into his, her fangs bared upon him. Wordlessly, the growling woman drew her teeth upon his neck, and unlike Justin and Damien, she had cocked her head and impaled were his carotid pulsed, digging deep with a wet splash of blood washing over her face! She continued to growl like a bear, and then she slurped and gulped, sucking a lot more blood than she had with either of the previous two, before she yanked back, tearing the flesh from his neck. She turned to Damien, the flesh in her mouth quickly disappearing, chewed before being swallowed by the blood stained demon. She walked towards Damien, Pamela laying sprawled before him. Danua didn't even notice as she brought her sandal down upon the miniature woman with a sickening splat!

She paused before Damien, looking down at him with her arm radiating. She cocked her head to the right before throwing her left hand upon his head, her arm stretching again. She began to squeeze his face, her palm glowing, and she slowly lifted his body off the ground, screaming and struggling, bringing him at least four feet off the ground. Her glowing eyes upon his struggling form... "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential." she says, her mind slipping back.

She was upon a table of sorts, beeping noises and the hum of a generator clearly in her mind. A tall man in a white labcoat presided over her. "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential...the studies indicate that may explain the corpses of mortals drained by succubi. The study also indicates that the...procedure, wasn't a 100% success. A hole has appeared on her left arm-"

Her eyes widen and she squeezes tighter, almost shattering Damien's face, his head beginning to squeeze into her palm, as if there was a black hole residing within; her fingers black, and the glow in her palm was like looking through a negative filter as she began the slow, and painful process of deconstructing his body, and soul.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Danua wrote:Danua cringed, her left eye closed, while her right eye winked open. She tried to concentrate her energy, the flow of the spirits that flowed through her veins. "Hrraaaaah!" she exclaimed, tears falling as she swung her disembodied hand onto Marco's head, raising him to his knees then her body quickly shot forewards, closing the distance quickly, her despoiled arm reconnecting like a scrunched up slinky. Her large red glowing eyes glared into his, her fangs bared upon him. Wordlessly, the growling woman drew her teeth upon his neck, and unlike Justin and Damien, she had cocked her head and impaled were his carotid pulsed, digging deep with a wet splash of blood washing over her face! She continued to growl like a bear, and then she slurped and gulped, sucking a lot more blood than she had with either of the previous two, before she yanked back, tearing the flesh from his neck. She turned to Damien, the flesh in her mouth quickly disappearing, chewed before being swallowed by the blood stained demon. She walked towards Damien, Pamela laying sprawled before him. Danua didn't even notice as she brought her sandal down upon the miniature woman with a sickening splat!

She paused before Damien, looking down at him with her arm radiating. She cocked her head to the right before throwing her left hand upon his head, her arm stretching again. She began to squeeze his face, her palm glowing, and she slowly lifted his body off the ground, screaming and struggling, bringing him at least four feet off the ground. Her glowing eyes upon his struggling form... "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential." she says, her mind slipping back.

She was upon a table of sorts,  beeping noises and the hum of a generator clearly in her mind. A tall man in a white labcoat presided over her. "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential...the studies indicate that may explain the corpses of mortals drained by succubi. The study also indicates that the...procedure, wasn't a 100% success. A hole has appeared on her left arm-"

Her eyes widen and she squeezes tighter, almost shattering Damien's face, his head beginning to squeeze into her palm, as if there was a black hole residing within; her fingers black, and the glow in her palm was like looking through a negative filter as she began the slow, and painful process of deconstructing his body, and soul.

Marco gurgled and gasped horribly as he clutched at his neck. His blood ran freely as he tried to gain his breath, and his vision dimmed ever darker as his blood puled over his straining fingers. He didn't have a whole lot of time, and thinking as quickly as he could, he bunched his shirt into a thick ball and wrapped it tightly against the would, slowing the rate of blood loss, but not stopping it entirely. His whole body felt like it was imploding as his blood pressure dropped dangerously low, and he was woozy, swaying like a tree in a windstorm before he landed heavily on his ass in the dirt, wet with his own blood.

Damien's situation became hopeless despair all over again, as the now blood caked and berserker demoness rounded on him, she had a chunk of Marco's neck in her mouth, which she greedily devoured before stepping towards him, inadvertently killing his girlfriend by stepping on the screaming shrunken woman, popping her tiny body like an overripe boil on the grass. Then, Damien's face scrunched up as his executioner grabbed him with that strangely detached and grotesque looking arm and hand, lifting him off the ground by his face with no apparent effort. She seemed to babble something in completely emotionless monotone.

Then, Danua's grip on his skull intensified, and nearly shattered his temples, and began to draw him in, like some sort of vacuum in her palm, and he squeezed his eyes shut. "LET GO!! MY BROTHER IS STILL OUT THERE ALL ALONE!!" He shouted, fearing that his little brother Justin would meet the same fate, or worse. "YOU KILLED EVERYONE ELSE, DON'T HURT JUSTIN!!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:47 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:From the rubble, the Baroness crawled from under a fiery rock, body partially charred from his explosive AOE attack. "Nice innovation," she coughed. "though, like I appear before you, what shall you do if I didn't die in your fancy explosion? How will you be absolutely sure...?" she asked, crawling on the floor, a considerable distance from the creature.

The monster grinned it's lipless grin.  "Sometimes, the best way to flush out the prey, is to destroy it's hiding place.  You are the only living thing left in the entire area, so I now know where you are..."  the creature spoke, before taking a deep breath, and unleashing an impressive conflagration of a firestorm from his maw all over the Baroness's exposed form.  "Anything that survives the blast will be exposed enough for me to track, at least until I can perfect this 'sixth sense' technique.

The Baroness's body was a charred bundle of bones, fading into dust before reforming not too far away from the creature. "So, I cannot think of what else I can teach you in this construct. The sixth sense you'll have to develop in the field on your own. Do you have any questions?"

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:"We as a species are always at war." She replied. "He is actually making quick progress. Though he's purely expendable, I'm not about to send him to find the 'Monster' unprepared. He's no use to me if he dies quickly."

"True, although never do we hunt and kill our own.  That would be counterproductive to our goals."  The Wraith observed the physical and spiritual changes in the young man, before he turned to Danua's predicament.  "Interesting comparative.  A newborn altered human, and a full blood demon who has never known her true heritage discovering herself...." The Wraith held that thought for a moment as Danua's situation somehow deteriorated.

The beak of the Raven almost seemed to widen in his response, like if the bird was smiling. "Perhaps....you may be right." she says in an almost unsavoury tone, a strange twinkling in her shiny red eyes.

"And a creature who saw the fall of his homeland, and thought becoming a shambling corpse barely keeping himself alive with the souls of the mortals he kills. I don't mock you, so you know, Wraith. But do tell me, were you forced into this service? Or did you plunge into the abyss willingly?" the Raven turns its head up cocking its head at the taller creature.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:59 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness's body was a charred bundle of bones, fading into dust before reforming not too far away from the creature. "So, I cannot think of what else I can teach you in this construct. The sixth sense you'll have to develop in the field on your own. Do you have any questions?"

"How long will my true transformation take, and who do you want me to kill?" The monster's eyes gleamed, having anticipated what the Baroness would want from a thug like him. 'Cole's' intelligence may have been questionable about most things, but one thing he understood was that when power was given, it was always for a reason.

Baroness of Hell wrote:The beak of the Raven almost seemed to widen in his response, like if the bird was smiling. "Perhaps....you may be right." she says in an almost unsavoury tone, a strange twinkling in her shiny red eyes.

"And a creature who saw the fall of his homeland, and thought becoming a shambling corpse barely keeping himself alive with the souls of the mortals he kills. I don't mock you, so you know, Wraith. But do tell me, were you forced into this service? Or did you plunge into the abyss willingly?" the Raven turns its head up cocking its head at the taller creature.

"My tale is one of long ago. Another realm, a primitive pre-industrial world, where might and strength were won with sorcery and skill of arms. I was once a King, and ruled my nation with an iron fist. I was cruel, merciless, but my nation prospered for it. My people were made strong and stern. I may have been a tyrant, but I was fair. Apparently not fair enough. The rules of the gods decreed that no amount of good can wash away the evil, and so when my time came, and the forces of Hell invaded my world, I was executed, and my soul enthralled to the service of my conquerors. Over time, I managed to regain my memories through success in battle, and soon, I had earned my powers and my increase in rank as I worked my way up the chain of command in the legions of the Horde. We former humans no longer bear our names of old. We earn our new titles through service, and become among the ranks of the trueborn in time." the Wraith explained his history, and a small piece of the hierarchy of Hell.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:34 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:Danua cringed, her left eye closed, while her right eye winked open. She tried to concentrate her energy, the flow of the spirits that flowed through her veins. "Hrraaaaah!" she exclaimed, tears falling as she swung her disembodied hand onto Marco's head, raising him to his knees then her body quickly shot forewards, closing the distance quickly, her despoiled arm reconnecting like a scrunched up slinky. Her large red glowing eyes glared into his, her fangs bared upon him. Wordlessly, the growling woman drew her teeth upon his neck, and unlike Justin and Damien, she had cocked her head and impaled were his carotid pulsed, digging deep with a wet splash of blood washing over her face! She continued to growl like a bear, and then she slurped and gulped, sucking a lot more blood than she had with either of the previous two, before she yanked back, tearing the flesh from his neck. She turned to Damien, the flesh in her mouth quickly disappearing, chewed before being swallowed by the blood stained demon. She walked towards Damien, Pamela laying sprawled before him. Danua didn't even notice as she brought her sandal down upon the miniature woman with a sickening splat!

She was upon a table of sorts,  beeping noises and the hum of a generator clearly in her mind. A tall man in a white labcoat presided over her. "Converting matter into energy, such as the human soul during strenuous activity will double the souls overall potential...the studies indicate that may explain the corpses of mortals drained by succubi. The study also indicates that the...procedure, wasn't a 100% success. A hole has appeared on her left arm-"

Marco gurgled and gasped horribly as he clutched at his neck.  His blood ran freely as he tried to gain his breath, and his vision dimmed ever darker as his blood puled over his straining fingers.  He didn't have a whole lot of time, and thinking as quickly as he could, he bunched his shirt into a thick ball and wrapped it tightly against the would, slowing the rate of blood loss, but not stopping it entirely.  His whole body felt like it was imploding as his blood pressure dropped dangerously low, and he was woozy, swaying like a tree in a windstorm before he landed heavily on his ass in the dirt, wet with his own blood.

Damien's situation became hopeless despair all over again, as the now blood caked and berserker demoness rounded on him, she had a chunk of Marco's neck in her mouth, which she greedily devoured before stepping towards him, inadvertently killing his girlfriend by stepping on the screaming shrunken woman, popping her tiny body like an overripe boil on the grass.  Then, Damien's face scrunched up as his executioner grabbed him with that strangely detached and grotesque looking arm and hand, lifting him off the ground by his face with no apparent effort. She seemed to babble something in completely emotionless monotone.  

Then, Danua's grip on his skull intensified, and nearly shattered his temples, and began to draw him in, like some sort of vacuum in her palm, and he squeezed his eyes shut.  "LET GO!!  MY BROTHER IS STILL OUT THERE ALL ALONE!!"  He shouted, fearing that his little brother Justin would meet the same fate, or worse.  "YOU KILLED EVERYONE ELSE, DON'T HURT JUSTIN!!"

She blinked, at Justin's name. She halted her consumption for a moment, looking up at him with an honest smile. Hansel meanwhile walked to where Pamela was flattened, using his dagger to pry her limp and crushed body before nonchalantly popping her into his maw. The glowing, ever present sneer brightened momentarily before Hansel giggled darkly and waddled off. Gretel was laying upon Marco's chest, humming a demonic little song.

She blushed. "Do not worry... your little brother is fine." she lowered her head and giggled with a goofy grin upon her face. She looked up to Damien and beamed. "He...was my first...well y'know." she says in a silly tone, sticking out her tongue. "That's why, I'm going to destroy you entirely. I can't let him know that I killed his friends..." she says lowering her head. "Truly, this changes everything... this isn't personal." she says continuing to devour the young man. His head found itself shrinking, his bones cracking and spaghettitizing, his flesh muscle and bone squishing into this single point of super dense gravity.

When she was finished, his clothes fluttered to the ground, empty of its owner. Her arm glowed brightly and contracted, allowing her to rewrap her arm freely. She felt a tinge of sorrow for what she did, but it had to be done. "I guess, all that leaves is you..." she says, turning her glowing eyes to Marco. "You know what? I'll let you decide your fate." she says, standing up. She knew he would hardly be able to speak, but she was curious about his will power.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:52 am

Danua wrote:She blinked, at Justin's name. She halted her consumption for a moment, looking up at him with an honest smile. Hansel meanwhile walked to where Pamela was flattened, using his dagger to pry her limp and crushed body before nonchalantly popping her into his maw. The glowing, ever present sneer brightened momentarily before Hansel giggled darkly and waddled off. Gretel was laying upon Marco's chest, humming a demonic little song.

She blushed. "Do not worry... your little brother is fine." she lowered her head and giggled with a goofy grin upon her face. She looked up to Damien and beamed. "He...was my first...well y'know." she says in a silly tone, sticking out her tongue. "That's why, I'm going to destroy you entirely. I can't let him know that I killed his friends..." she says lowering her head. "Truly, this changes everything... this isn't personal." she says continuing to devour the young man. His head found itself shrinking, his bones cracking and spaghettitizing, his flesh muscle and bone squishing into this single point of super dense gravity.

When she was finished, his clothes fluttered to the ground, empty of its owner. Her arm glowed brightly and contracted, allowing her to rewrap her arm freely. She felt a tinge of sorrow for what she did, but it had to be done. "I guess, all that leaves is you..." she says, turning her glowing eyes to Marco. "You know what? I'll let you decide your fate." she says, standing up. She knew he would hardly be able to speak, but she was curious about his will power.  

Damien's shrill death scream became smothered into the portal as he was slurped up like a noodle as his bones powderised painfully. His last thought or emotion was nothing but agonising pain as his form disappeared.

Marco of course began to try to crawl away backwards, even as one of those demented dolls sat on his chest, his aching body was too weak to try to fight off all of them now. The poor boy was reduced to tears of pain and fright all over again as he used one arm to try and push himself away along the grass as the other clutched his bleeding neck tightly with the cloth bunch wrapping.

"G.... get away.... go away...." his hoarse voice whispered, just barely audible over the rustling of the leaves and grass.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness's body was a charred bundle of bones, fading into dust before reforming not too far away from the creature. "So, I cannot think of what else I can teach you in this construct. The sixth sense you'll have to develop in the field on your own. Do you have any questions?"

"How long will my true transformation take, and who do you want me to kill?"  The monster's eyes gleamed, having anticipated what the Baroness would want from a thug like him.  'Cole's' intelligence may have been questionable about most things, but one thing he understood was that when power was given, it was always for a reason.

"When your human self is devoured by your paradigm? Soon. Soon." She started, walking towards him. "I have decided to bear you a name... from this day forth, you are no longer 'Cole', but Ohmiroth, the Impetuous." she declared folding her arms under her bosom. "Simple. A mortal. I know not his name, but he is of a tall stature, and radiates a hatred of our species. He must be dealt with, accordingly." "He may just look like a mere human, but I have foreseen his bloodshed, and he is beyond a doubt, a threat. This is why...we will conclude this inauguration, with a feast." she says holding her arms out and bowed slightly. "You must devour me, the apparition before you. I am but a portion of the physical manifestation of power you will be receiving, devouring this portion of my demonic energy will allow you a slight edge as a new borne demon." she finishes, closing her eyes.

Random Mobs wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:The beak of the Raven almost seemed to widen in his response, like if the bird was smiling. "Perhaps....you may be right." she says in an almost unsavoury tone, a strange twinkling in her shiny red eyes.

"My tale is one of long ago.  Another realm, a primitive pre-industrial world, where might and strength were won with sorcery and skill of arms.  I was once a King, and ruled my nation with an iron fist.  I was cruel, merciless, but my nation prospered for it.  My people were made strong and stern.  I may have been a tyrant, but I was fair.  Apparently not fair enough.  The rules of the gods decreed that no amount of good can wash away the evil, and so when my time came, and the forces of Hell invaded my world,  I was executed, and my soul enthralled to the service of my conquerors.  Over time, I managed to regain my memories through success in battle, and soon, I had earned my powers and my increase in rank as I worked my way up the chain of command in the legions of the Horde.  We former humans no longer bear our names of old.  We earn our new titles through service, and become among the ranks of the trueborn in time."  the Wraith explained his history, and a small piece of the hierarchy of Hell.

The opposite is true with me. I was born demon, and was in the lowest class one can be in the Nobel Castes. Our Demonic Realm differs with yours that you have been associated with. We had to fight amongst ourselves and the humans who's souls are trapped in our realm. Strife, conflict...plague and death. It wasn't till the Great Demon King himself and his twin sons were we finally able to find a modicum of 'peace' amongst ourselves. That wise Demon must have discovered a truth that other Demons of our lot either didn't understand or refused to accept. What that was? I no longer know. All that is certain, is that he unified our realm, with his sons at his side." she explained, a little history of her own Realm.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:08 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Danua wrote:She blinked, at Justin's name. She halted her consumption for a moment, looking up at him with an honest smile. Hansel meanwhile walked to where Pamela was flattened, using his dagger to pry her limp and crushed body before nonchalantly popping her into his maw. The glowing, ever present sneer brightened momentarily before Hansel giggled darkly and waddled off. Gretel was laying upon Marco's chest, humming a demonic little song.

Damien's shrill death scream became smothered into the portal as he was slurped up like a noodle as his bones powderised painfully.  His last thought or emotion was nothing but agonising pain as his form disappeared.

Marco of course began to try to crawl away backwards, even as one of those demented dolls sat on his chest, his aching body was too weak to try to fight off all of them now.  The poor boy was reduced to tears of pain and fright all over again as he used one arm to try and push himself away along the grass as the other clutched his bleeding neck tightly with the cloth bunch wrapping.

"G.... get away.... go away...." his hoarse voice whispered, just barely audible over the rustling of the leaves and grass.

She frowned. "Well then, if thats the way you put it..." she says crawling over him, placing her hips upon his chest, she leaned over him, her hands forcing his away from his body. "I'll take your life away...less painfully." she says. "And it'll be quick. No need to worry about squirming in my belly...your friend Kia is still struggling, it actually sort of hurts. She'll be reduced to nothing soon...but you'll be gone far before her." she says, leaning in, cocking her head to the right before biting down across his mouth, pinning it with hers. A light blue light began to drain from his body, making its way through his body into hers. Unlike with Justin, she was going to drain his life force fully through. Blue light radiated from his gaping neck as she continued to drain him dry...
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:36 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:"When your human self is devoured by your paradigm? Soon. Soon." She started, walking towards him. "I have decided to bear you a name... from this day forth, you are no longer 'Cole', but Ohmiroth, the Impetuous." she declared folding her arms under her bosom. "Simple. A mortal. I know not his name, but he is of a tall stature, and radiates a hatred of our species. He must be dealt with, accordingly." "He may just look like a mere human, but I have foreseen his bloodshed, and he is beyond a doubt, a threat. This is why...we will conclude this inauguration, with a feast." she says holding her arms out and bowed slightly. "You must devour me, the apparition before you. I am but a portion of the physical manifestation of power you will be receiving, devouring this portion of my demonic energy will allow you a slight edge as a new borne demon." she finishes, closing her eyes.

The monster, now named Ohmiroth looked at the Baroness, but only for a moment, before he shrugged his immense shoulders, causing the flames to leap from his back slightly, before he leaned down and took his maker into his own claw.  Without any preamble or ceremony, the monster opened his jaws wide, exposing the blazing glowing pit of his gullet past the dagger like teeth, and quickly stuffed the Baroness's body into his jaws.  With no lips to speak of, the creature chewed violently and rapidly, before swallowing the now bloody twisted mass without any apparent effort, like chewing a small chocolate treat.

In the real world, this had a pronounced effect on 'Cole's' physical body, as an eruption of demonic energy consumed him from within, and the blazing hellfire of his mentally chosen form was beginning to manifest.  And the screams of the human he once was became lost amid the roars of his new persona, Ohmiroth.

Baroness of Hell wrote:The opposite is true with me. I was born demon, and was in the lowest class one can be in the Nobel Castes. Our Demonic Realm differs with yours that you have been associated with. We had to fight amongst ourselves and the humans who's souls are trapped in our realm. Strife, conflict...plague and death. It wasn't till the Great Demon King himself and his twin sons were we finally able to find a modicum of 'peace' amongst ourselves. That wise Demon must have discovered a truth that other Demons of our lot either didn't understand or refused to accept. What that was? I no longer know. All that is certain, is that he unified our realm, with his sons at his side." she explained, a little history of her own Realm.

"Indeed.  I have come to know many trueborn demons.  Both the first generation, and later generations over my 4 million year existence as a Wraith.  I go by the title of 'The Tormentor' these days."  The Wraith stood up as Danua was about to complete her final kill.  "It would seem the youngling is just about done.  With the power of three souls, she should become more lucid, and perhaps we can solve the mystery of her origin, the Horde would be most interested in learning her history it would seem."

Danua wrote:She frowned. "Well then, if thats the way you put it..." she says crawling over him, placing her hips upon his chest, she leaned over him, her hands forcing his away from his body. "I'll take your life away...less painfully." she says. "And it'll be quick. No need to worry about squirming in my belly...your friend Kia is still struggling, it actually sort of hurts. She'll be reduced to nothing soon...but you'll be gone far before her." she says, leaning in, cocking her head to the right before biting down across his mouth, pinning it with hers. A light blue light began to drain from his body, making its way through his body into hers. Unlike with Justin, she was going to drain his life force fully through. Blue light radiated from his gaping neck as she continued to drain him dry...

Marco's coarse voice wimpered as the demon now sitting on his chest explained his fate to him, even as she pinned his arms helplessly spread eagled.  The bunch of cloth rags he had used as a bandage was caked with blood and stuck to his neck.  Then, when she bit down into his face around his mouth and forced his lips to purse up in their prison, Marco voiced a very muffled scream as she began to drain him of both blood and his soul.  The pain of this was intense, and he couldn't take a breath at all, and quickly his ebbing consciousness faded to black, then white as his very lifeblood and his spirit was drained away.  And with that, Marco's body began to pale, then turn grey.

The Wraith walked towards Danua as she continued to drain the now beyond saving Marco.  "Excellent.  You are mastering the technique of draining the life energies of your prey.  This is far more nourishing than simply draining the blood and consuming the flesh, is it not?"  the Wraith finally lowered the shield, seeing as how all their prey were now deceased.  "With enough time and energy, you will become strong, your mind will heal, and your power will be restored to what iit should naturally be." he assured her.

Last edited by Random Mobs on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next