Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outskirts of Danton City

2 posters

Go down

Outskirts of Danton City  Empty Outskirts of Danton City

Post  Vincent Valor Mon May 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Vince had driven non stop for several hours following the arc left by that flying object. He was just getting tired of sitting when he managed to see the object land in the distant city up ahead. "Danton City. Former Capital City. It wasn't the 'Shining Star' of Gailden like Asrond was, but it was the metropolis that everyone looked up to. Before the War, the place was at least a brilliant green gem in the middle of a vast wasteland. However, War shaped it into the hovel which made it lose it's right as the Capital City for the more fortified Ithteca, especially after Asrond Fell. This place...is also where I lost my damn eye eighteen long years ago. Son of a bitch is aching just looking at the place. Not too far away, I lost all my friends too to that bastard who took my eye. Damn monster takes my eye, kills my friends. Even before that, my origins to be more accurate, I came through this town with my family just before the damn Devore Clan of Vampires destroyed us. Danton City was never really was my 'cup of tea'. So help me, if I drive into a undead necropolis because of that UFO, I wouldn't be all too surprised. Life is just funny like that sometimes. For me, unfortunately, life's got to be a gods-damn comedian." he thought sourly, narrowing his eye before speeding through the damn city gates. He hoped he would locate what Tifa was worried about, then get the hell out.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Danton City  Empty Re: Outskirts of Danton City

Post  Brauz Gigaxauz Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:46 am

"Grrrr...." Growled Brauze as he made his way from the Amaine woodlands and into the stretch of wasteland leading to Danton City. "I tire of the greenery, Brauz need liquor..." sighed the large creature who had left Minktail with a band of other Sobekians lead by Kathor and a few other scaly hide halfwits. Kathor was perhaps the strongest, realistically speaking of the group, but Brauz was too proud to admit that! He'd have chosen death than accept that fact, but he had no qualms with Kathor leading the group as he's at least been to these blasted lands before. When Brauz was a merc, things were easier, and he thought they'd be easier yet when he was adopted into the Blue-Scaled Gigamaw tribe, one of the most powerful Sobekian tribes in Domescadia! However, it came with it this charade of being forced to Kathor's beck and call like some errand chick. "I'm not no errand chick!" Spat the crocodilian, hissing like a croc as his yellow eyes fell upon the city ahead. "Fill belly with ale or liquor, a break from this monotony..." he groaned, dragging himself along; his armored and weaponized tail kicking up rocks into a nearby lurking creature staring at him from the forest's tree line. "Off with yas!!" he bellowed, snapping his long, Gavial like jaws with a threatening SNAP!

He continued forth...

(to here)
Brauz Gigaxauz
Brauz Gigaxauz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down