Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disused Barnhouse

+5
Nessvyn
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
Fong Meiling
Random Mobs
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Disused Barnhouse - Page 7 Empty Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:43 am

Jace raised a brow. "Ed huh?" He winced, before shaking his head. "I'm good, I can help." he replied, feeling some worry for those down below. "You seem omnipotent, but, the names Jace Farsythe." He introduced himself. "The pain's not too bad. Could've been worse if the bullet was a little to the left."
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:08 am

"Heh, if I were omnipotent, all this shit would already be erased, Hell would be gone, and every mortal world would be at peace. Alas, I am not so powerful as all that, and those that are do not seem inclined to agree with the sentiment." Edgar replied. "You will be helping a great deal. I will return with reinforcements, and until then the girls may be vilnerable to your former associates or other... less pleasant forces."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:18 am

Jace sighed, but then again couldn't deny Ed's logic. This was a bit out of his league currently, and truthfully he didn't want to go back down there. He tossed the loot bag from his pocket, rubbing his temples. "Yeah, I hope I don't have to see another one of these things." He let the cylinder swing out of his revolver and the casings fell onto the barn's floor before loading six more shells and then slips the weapon back into his holster. "Try to go easy on Star, she's... well you know." he shrugged, before heading out of the barn. Guess it was time to meet up with this Catherine, and the women he mentioned, so Jace continued back to the bar.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 am

"I'll be as easy as I can..." Edgar replied, and disintegrated the dangerous Hell tech, while leaving the stolen Terrestrial supplies intact. Once he had vapourised the CV chips and other Hell tech, Edgar called out to the town guards mentally, prodding them to inspect the warehouse, and the basement.

The apparition faded, but the mental prodding continued until the guards found the trapped victims, and the bodies...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:31 am

[From here]

Upon approach to the disused farmhouse, she new something was wrong. The usual CV zombies, the soulless husks that patrolled the facility were no where to be found. She never cared for them, but it was her inside man's option for extended security given how lax Dez was. Then there were a few of the village guard, taping off the entry into the cellar. She stood there, with blazing yellow eyes behind both men, her silk gloves reaching out, and then casually, cracked both men's skulls together while they were still unaware of her presence. They fell limp, but not dead... she may eat them later, and preferred they'd wiggle under her buttocks as she sucked the life out of them... or she'd simply just eat them straight up. It was a long drive...

"Hmm... not good. I don't sense Dez or my man anywhere in this building... nor do I sense the lifeforces of the harvested... curious...and infuriating." She says in an annoyed, cool voice.

She began her brief investigation promptly.

Last edited by Jynlyn-Celeste on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:47 am

As both village guardsmen slumped, it would reveal only a little of what had transpired earlier in the Barn. Curiously, there was very little blood or other biologial matter around the scene, with the exception of a small pile of ashes, and the spewed up remains of one shrunken Tina in a bucket. However, numerous bullet holes, and slash marks of various pieces of equipment gave away what may have happened in the hidden storehouse of Shadowlaw. Someone, or a group of some people found this place.... and Dezmond's gang could not handle whomever they were.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:02 am

Random Mobs wrote:As both village guardsmen slumped, it would reveal only a little of what had transpired earlier in the Barn. Curiously, there was very little blood or other biologial matter around the scene, with the exception of a small pile of ashes, and the spewed up remains of one shrunken Tina in a bucket. However, numerous bullet holes, and slash marks of various pieces of equipment gave away what may have happened in the hidden storehouse of Shadowlaw. Someone, or a group of some people found this place.... and Dezmond's gang could not handle whomever they were.

Jyn returned to the slumped over men, and sighed. "Seem's that fat man's men died here, and whoever did it killed my inside man as well... a rare feat indeed among us..." She mumbled, her elbow propped on her hand, holding her chin as she glances at the miniature remains in the bucket. Her stomach growled. "Such a waste of sweet meat..." She sighed, the jabberwocky side talking there as she salivates. Wiping her chin, she turns to the two slumbering men. Her stomach rumbled. "Well... I suppose a snack is in order... I haven't eaten in a couple days... a woman needs her strength and stamina, you never know when she may need it." She says to herself, trying to ignore the fact she was cheating on her diet.

She inspected the men, one in his thirties, and another in his twenties or so. "Ooo, veal~" She licked her lips salaciously. She slid the armor off them both, undressing the young man fully while keeping the boxers on of the middle aged man. She whipped out her stylus, and wound her purple aura around the young man's arms, pinning them to his waist like chains, and binding his ankles too. "Hmm... need a comfy seat for my meal..." She wiggled her curvy rump, glancing down at the unconscious thirty something year old with a smirk. He would soon wake to the feeling of pressure upon his face, the scent of latex and a sexy smelling perfume clogging his nostrils as she sat on him! "Hmm~" She wiggled her butt playfully, getting comfortable. She jabbed her knees into his ribs as she sat down, full weight, on his face. All the while, she grabs her meal by his shoulders and began to bring him closer, inspecting his youthful expression. She licked her plush pink lips gently, her burning yellow eyes taking him in...hungrily.
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 am

Jynlyn-Celeste wrote:Jyn returned to the slumped over men, and sighed. "Seem's that fat man's men died here, and whoever did it killed my inside man as well... a rare feat indeed among us..." She mumbled, her elbow propped on her hand, holding her chin as she glances at the miniature remains in the bucket. Her stomach growled. "Such a waste of sweet meat..." She sighed, the jabberwocky side talking there as she salivates. Wiping her chin, she turns to the two slumbering men. Her stomach rumbled. "Well... I suppose a snack is in order... I haven't eaten in a couple days... a woman needs her strength and stamina, you never know when she may need it." She says to herself, trying to ignore the fact she was cheating on her diet.

She inspected the men, one in his thirties, and another in his twenties or so. "Ooo, veal~" She licked her lips salaciously. She slid the armor off them both, undressing the young man fully while keeping the boxers on of the middle aged man. She whipped out her stylus, and wound her purple aura around the young man's arms, pinning him to his waist like chains, and binding his ankles too. "Hmm... need a comfy seat for my meal..." She wiggled her curvy rump, glancing down at the unconscious thirty something year old with a smirk. He would soon wake to the feeling of pressure upon his face, the scent of latex and a sexy smelling perfume clogging his nostrils as she sat on him! "Hmm~" She wiggled her butt playfully, getting comfortable. She jabbed her knees into his ribs as she sat down, full weight, on his face. All the while, she grabs her meal by his shoulders and began to bring him closer, inspecting his youthful expression. She licked her plush pink lips gently, her burning yellow eyes taking him in...hungrily.

The older man was roused to wakefulness first, slowly, groggily, as he realized he could not take a breath. And he couldn't breathe because of something heavy and soft pressed around his airways. "HMMF?" he let out a puzzled muffled squeal of surprise as his hands reached up, and inadvertently slapped at the woman's buttocks.

The noise began to stir and awaken the younger guard, who's eyes fluttered open slowly, and even more groggily. "Uh.... Ooooh My head...." he groaned out. His arm clanked against his bindings as he instinctively went to rub his sore head, but slowly dawned that his arms were immobilized. "Whaaaa. What the.... AH!" he said, startled at the pulsing yellow eyes staring at him.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:20 am

Wahpussh~

The slap made her thighs jiggle, and she turned her eyes away for a moment down at the guard below her, wiggling her hips, pressing her soft valleys against his face a little harder. She giggled, returning her eyes to the young man. "Shhh..." She hushed the young guard. "Don't talk, relax~" She says in a deep, lust filled voice. She leaned close and planted her plush lips at the corner of his mouth, before pulling back. "You're kinda cute... tell you what, I'll let you have one last request." She says, with a smile.
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:34 am

Jynlyn-Celeste wrote:Wahpussh~

The slap made her thighs jiggle, and she turned her eyes away for a moment down at the guard below her, wiggling her hips, pressing her soft valleys against his face a little harder. She giggled, returning her eyes to the young man. "Shhh..." She hushed the young guard. "Don't talk, relax~" She says in a deep, lust filled voice. She leaned close and planted her plush lips at the corner of his mouth, before pulling back. "You're kinda cute... tell you what, I'll let you have one last request." She says, with a smile.

The older guard moaned out a protest and tried to push the offending woman up hard now to try and draw breath. But the younger guard paled. he shook his head side to side, KNOWINg somehow what this being was "Please, Let me go!" he all but shouted., his legs tried to gain ground and push out of her grip.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:57 am

Jyn readjusted her hips, the feeling of him squirming was delicious, but the young man's response made her frown. "I just gave you a chance to live in absolute bliss... and you reject my proposal?" She pouted, shaking her head. "To throw away my kindness is deserving of a punishment..." She says, her eyes glowing brighter, her frown turning to a scowl. Suddenly, the naked young man found himself shrinking in her hands, her thumbs pushing into his shoulders, and gripping him tightly! His bindings shrank with him, since they were of her demonic aura. "I suppose in one way, this is a gift of sorts, but one you will not appreciate young welp." She says, as the young man in her hands was now the size of a doll! She raised him to her face, sniffing his hair, kissing his face fully with her plush lips... her tongue darting out and across his smaller neck. "Mmm... oh yes..." She moaned, her breath minty. "You had your chance~" She huskily whispers, her lips pressing against him, before her lips formed around his head, engulfing him up to his shoulders! He would make out the salivating maw, her breath still cool and minty upon his face as her tongue lathered his cheeks, and rolled under his chin. More... distressing, was how her teeth... almost human like with only a slight sharpness to them, began to sink into his neck!

Her hands stroked his body as she suckled his head, her eyelids fluttering gently as she moaned at his youthful taste! Oh yes... he was just the pick-me-up she needed! All the while, she leaned back into the man below her, his muffled voice vibrating against her sensitive body made her moans more erotic, as her teeth dug a little more into the poor boy's neck!

Then, she couldn't help herself. She bites down, a gentle crunch emanates from her mouth... but the blood oddly does not flow. She pulls the young man's body away from her mouth, headless... his head rolling upon her tongue, before she spat the head out, catching it in her hand. When she pulls away her right thumb, there, staring back at her, was a confused face. She smiled. "Did you know I can turn people into dulahans?" She asked, answering his confusion. "I left your vocal cords in tact, and you'll be able to see... hear, smell, and scream as you watch me eat your body.." She says, wiggling his squirming body in her left hand. She sets his head between her breasts, facing him upwards to her face so he would watch. "Though I prefer to swallow, sometimes its just more... tasty to chew." She winked, bringing his body up to her mouth at his expense! "I did give you a chance... now you're just dinner." She says with a sigh, and bites into his body's right arm with a disgusting crunch! Blood speckled across her latex, pulling his arm off like string cheese, chewing and swallowing! "Mmm... so tender, so young~" She moaned, her inner dragon so happy she wiggled her butt, grinding the man beneath her's nose between the folds of her latex valleys! With a slight twist, there was another crunch... the man's nose breaking! "Ouch, that didn't sound happy..." She says in response, her voice muffled as she began to stuff the young man's torso between her lips like if he was a burger! Crunching and munching, ribs breaking and her lips smacking as blood splashed across her chin! All to the young man's horror, sentient and alive, to watch his body get munched on by this demonic creature!
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 am

The younger guard screamed as his head was removed from his body forcibly, before he began babbling incoherently as watching his body being consumed piecemeal broke his mind like fragile candy glass The fact that he could still FEEL every bite despite being a detached severed head drove the agony, and dissasociation with reality right into madness.

Then, with a subtle twist of her hips, Jyn had broken the older guard's nose into her rear folds, forcing his visage to conform more to her comfort than his own, a process that made the man cry a muffled scream of pain. The older guard struggled hard to try and alleviate the pain and take a breath, but found the woman had far too much leverage, strength, and weight in an unwimmanble spot for him to budge her from her roost on his face, and the pain from broken bone and cartilage in his nose made his eyes water considerably.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:24 pm

(After several hours....)

Satisfied and full, Jyn finished off her investigation into the barnhouse and concluded that a number of individuals had entered the secret Shadow Law facility and altered it contents. "...I'll have to get back in touch with Mr. E... and have him run by a few other of our organizations number for-" she paused, and felt an ominous presence... coming from Mount Risa.

"What?" She blinked, remembering that Shadow Law made a facility under the mountain a long time back when they had connections with the Mobster, Arcanda.... but it would have been in far more disuse than this nasty old barn.

Without further dawdle, she vanished for Mount Risa in a swirl of energy...

(to here)
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum: