Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disused Barnhouse

+5
Nessvyn
Narumeia
Edgar Holden
Fong Meiling
Random Mobs
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Disused Barnhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Disused Barnhouse

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:39 am

Phil's visor flashed crimson for a few moments. "You heard right. Danua, she is with us. You already knew that. But what you do not know is, she came, willingly. She even discarded your sense of morality, and devoured a whole bunch of teenagers." With those words, the exosuit activated it's optic stealth field and dissapeared.

Phil's voice fildered from different directions around the barn. "Still, it's not like she was left with any options. She was abandoned, left to rot by both mortals, and the Sundered Ones leadership. She was captured by some very industrious, and very evil intended mortals. Experiemented on, tortured, her mind shattered as bits of her physical body were ripped out and replaced by parts from other demon species. She contracted Soul Sickness in her left arm... She suffered, for a long time, and didn't know why. Then she escaped, and lived alone, with nothing but a pair of living homonculi dolls for company. Homonculi comprised of two small twin children, the offspring of the scientist who experimented on her in the first place. Now, we have saved her, fed her, clothed her, and given her a chance to live. Did you know she didn't even know how to properly feed on mortals at first? No wonder the Soul Sickness did as much damage as it did, her immune system and energy levels were horribly inadequate."

Phil's haunting story took on a horribly mocking tone. "And you were the first one to abandon her to such a fate, Narumeia. You were the elder, the one who was supposed to protect her, to show her how to live in leu of your projenitors. You failed, and she suffered for it because you became incensed at her for declining to submit yourselves to the Demon Realm."

Ed's psionics slowly came to the realisation. This 'Phil' was a Posessed. Not a former human, but a liviing posessed one. His skin was now forming from the neck up, and he took in a deep shuddering breath as his eyes solidified. Ed slowly shudderingly began to stand again. The plan to draw out this revelation was working better than he had hoped.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:40 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Phil's visor flashed crimson for a few moments. "You heard right. Danua, she is with us. You already knew that. But what you do not know is, she came, willingly. She even discarded your sense of morality, and devoured a whole bunch of teenagers." With those words, the exosuit activated it's optic stealth field and dissapeared.

Phil's voice fildered from different directions around the barn. "Still, it's not like she was left with any options. She was abandoned, left to rot by both mortals, and the Sundered Ones leadership. She was captured by some very industrious, and very evil intended mortals. Experiemented on, tortured, her mind shattered as bits of her physical body were ripped out and replaced by parts from other demon species. She contracted Soul Sickness in her left arm... She suffered, for a long time, and didn't know why. Then she escaped, and lived alone, with nothing but a pair of living homonculi dolls for company. Homonculi comprised of two small twin children, the offspring of the scientist who experimented on her in the first place. Now, we have saved her, fed her, clothed her, and given her a chance to live. Did you know she didn't even know how to properly feed on mortals at first? No wonder the Soul Sickness did as much damage as it did, her immune system and energy levels were horribly inadequate."

Phil's haunting story took on a horribly mocking tone. "And you were the first one to abandon her to such a fate, Narumeia. You were the elder, the one who was supposed to protect her, to show her how to live in leu of your projenitors. You failed, and she suffered for it because you became incensed at her for declining to submit yourselves to the Demon Realm."

Ed's psionics slowly came to the realisation. This 'Phil' was a Posessed. Not a former human, but a liviing posessed one. His skin was now forming from the neck up, and he took in a deep shuddering breath as his eyes solidified. Ed slowly shudderingly began to stand again. The plan to draw out this revelation was working better than he had hoped.

Naru remained silent. Her skin paled considerably, her eyes losing their luster and became pale grey as her mind broke. The entire barn seemed to be empty and full at the same time. She slowly sat up, not thinking about anyone or anything. With exception of every detail that lead her to destroying both Danua's and her own life. Listening to the rantings of the man made her feel useless. What was the point then. There was no point in fighting any more. Master's teachings told her to not give in to her opponents taunts, but this was impossible. This was the sister she abandoned after all. She knew it had been her fault, there was no doubt about that. She looked at the long blade in her hand... to the people in the barn. The world seemed very grey now. Textureless, shapeless...

The blade's tip glinting in the low light. While it continued to rain outside, dripping water from the leaky ceiling fell in places all over the barn. The sound of dripping water had returned to her, almost like the sound of blood dripping into a pool.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:59 am

'Phil moved in behind Narumeia, and his stealth field deactivated. "Disappointing. So easily broken and now numb... Not even worthy of a clean death." He began to reach for the Conversion drill.

Then, a dark purple energy exploded from Edgar's body. The large man was on his feet, scattering the greaser gang members to the floor in sheer fear. "That was all the information I needed." Ed spoke, his eyes changing from crimson to deep dark violet.

He stalked past the greaser gang, and as he did, they all felt their knees and elbows shatter via some invisible force. the pressure was intense, and their pained screams echoed from the psionic barrier.

'Phil' was not so paralysed, and he tried to take Narumeia hostage with his sword against her neck, but before he could even utter a word to announce his intent, the armor around his swordhand and wrist crumpled inward like so much aluminum sheeting, shattering his wrist and dropping the sword.

"No, Wraith. Not this time." Ed hissed, even as the visor retracted, revealing a still very much alive Phil, but whos consciousness was subsumed by the Wraithlord. His eyes were black as night.

Realising that it didn't have a chance now, Phil's face was manipulated into a sick grin. "You learned only just enough to satisfy our purposes, Prince. By the time you figure out the rest, it'll already be too late. The only way to save your friends, is to hear your mother out this time... You'll know why from her directly when the time is right."

With those words said, Phil's body began emitting vast quantities of black myst, and for just a moment, Ed saw the shape of the armored Wraith itself, before it simply weaved its own way right through his barrier and vanished. That left the mortal Phil himself to face Edgar's wrath. Phil was quite aware of what he had done while possessed, and was a willing participant, so he earned no mercy from Ed now. With that in mind, Ed shattered Phil's remaining limbs, and let the man howl in pain and terror.

Ed knew Narumeia would change her meal order, making Phil the last one for certain, given what he had just done at the Wraith's insistence. He knelt down next to the near catatonic Narumeia. "Do not let what the Wraith spoke of turn you cold Narumeia. Both Danua and Jarrod are still depending on you to set things right. Do not believe that you have truly failed yet for you can only fail the day you give up the fight. Live, and fulfill your promise, and turn the failure of the past to victory in the present."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:54 am

Edgar Holden wrote:'Phil moved in behind Narumeia, and his stealth field deactivated. "Disappointing. So easily broken and now numb... Not even worthy of a clean death." He began to reach for the Conversion drill.

Then, a dark purple energy exploded from Edgar's body. The large man was on his feet, scattering the greaser gang members to the floor in sheer fear. "That was all the information I needed." Ed spoke, his eyes changing from crimson to deep dark violet.

He stalked past the greaser gang, and as he did, they all felt their knees and elbows shatter via some invisible force. the pressure was intense, and their pained screams echoed from the psionic barrier.

'Phil' was not so paralysed, and he tried to take Narumeia hostage with his sword against her neck, but before he could even utter a word to announce his intent, the armor around his swordhand and wrist crumpled inward like so much aluminum sheeting, shattering his wrist and dropping the sword.

"No, Wraith. Not this time." Ed hissed, even as the visor retracted, revealing a still very much alive Phil, but whos consciousness was subsumed by the Wraithlord. His eyes were black as night.

Realising that it didn't have a chance now, Phil's face was manipulated into a sick grin. "You learned only just enough to satisfy our purposes, Prince. By the time you figure out the rest, it'll already be too late. The only way to save your friends, is to hear your mother out this time... You'll know why from her directly when the time is right."

With those words said, Phil's body began emitting vast quantities of black myst, and for just a moment, Ed saw the shape of the armored Wraith itself, before it simply weaved its own way right through his barrier and vanished. That left the mortal Phil himself to face Edgar's wrath. Phil was quite aware of what he had done while possessed, and was a willing participant, so he earned no mercy from Ed now. With that in mind, Ed shattered Phil's remaining limbs, and let the man howl in pain and terror.

Ed knew Narumeia would change her meal order, making Phil the last one for certain, given what he had just done at the Wraith's insistence. He knelt down next to the near catatonic Narumeia. "Do not let what the Wraith spoke of turn you cold Narumeia. Both Danua and Jarrod are still depending on you to set things right. Do not believe that you have truly failed yet for you can only fail the day you give up the fight. Live, and fulfill your promise, and turn the failure of the past to victory in the present."

Naru remained silent. Eyes still murky. She didn't even register Phil about ready to kill her. In fact...she didn't care.

She looked to Edgar, her long blade kissing his neck in a sudden flash of velvet before she stopped from removing his head clean off. She couldn't continue....she had grown to like Ed but now...

"You....used me." she says frowning, her eyes lacking luster yet but filling up with tears. "You made me go through this pain... for your needs!!" she hissed, shaking. "My....sister...." She gasped, then with a shriek of anger, she furiously stood up, stabbing her blade downward through the planking and turned with a snap kick to Phil's face, knocking him on his back and then began to STOMP on his head, repeatedly and with her demonic strength. "Why-WHY SHOULD I TRUST ANYTHING YOU SAY?! *STOMP* YOU LET THAT THING VIOLATE ME! *STOMP* ALL FOR WHAT?! *CRACK* WHAT SACRIFICE WAS MADE? *SMASH* WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT I HAD TO BE PUT THROUGH THAT? *SMASH* WHAT DID YOU GAIN THROUGH MY SUFFERING?! *SMASH* HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SISTER ED?! *SMASH* FIGURED YOU'D LIKE TO PLAY 'FATHER'? *SMASH* DID YOU GET A 'KICK' OUT OF THIS?! *SMASH* DID YOU WANT ME TO 'SNAP'?! *SMASH* DANUA WAS OPERATED ON LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL! *SMASH* HOW CAN DANUA FORGIVE ME? *SMASH* I PUT HER THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN AS IT IS *SMASH* IF I COULDN'T PROTECT MY SISTER, HOW CAN I PROTECT ANYONE ELSE?!!" she screamed, eyes burning with anger, despair and grief. Phil's head was practically non existent anymore, having become pulp under her right heel. She continued to shriek and grind his head into red paste, right leg covered in blood, her eyes wide and frantic, her breathing heavy. Stomping and stomping and stomping....
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:18 am

Ed waited, and listened to Narumeia go through her rampage, her greif, sorrows, pain and regret all came flooding out like a tidal wave. However, when she started directing blame for everything, he frowned. "If I had told you, what would you have done? I didn't know the Wraith was hiding in the body of that man you just crushed, but I had to be certain, as I could sense the Wraith in here somewhere. It knew it didn't kill me, just incapacitated me while I was trying to prevent it from killing you with it's weapon. I never used you, it played you like a harp. That's what they do, Narumeia. I warned you not to underestimate them. As for pain and betrayal..."

Edgar tore from his torso his chest armor and the underlying chainmail, revealing his bare chest, and the grevious looking star shaped scar over his heart. it looked like he took an incindiary missile to the chest and somehow lived. "You don't know the first thing about my pain. This scar will never heal despite all of my powers and abilities, because my mother stabbed me through the heart with her stinger, and loaded me up with enough debilitating venom to incapacitate me for over a decade!! And that was after she redirected my strongest blast from herself and aimed it at a civilian population. 4 million died in the explosion my energy caused!! And Betrayal?! When I was still a relatively normal human, my mentor shot me in the face, then revived me 25 years later as one of his experimental test subjects! I know better than you do what Danua went through! YOU DO NOT GET TO JUDGE ME!!" Ed roared out the last sentence, his horns bursting through his scalp this time, spraying blood behind him, his fangs started sharpening to sharklike shapes, and the very earth beneath their feet tremored in response to his flaring power.

"If you truly feel that you should give up, and stop trying, then you have truly failed them, and the Horde wins their prizes. If that is the case, then I wish you well, but I will continue the mission. I will do what must be done to stop the Hordes of Hell. I learned long ago that to simply quit and give up means all my previous efforts meant precisely nothing." Ed turned away from Narumeia then, and began walking away. "Enjoy your meal, Narumeia... Goodbye." And with that, Ed approached the barn door, and began to reach to push the double doors open.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed waited, and listened to Narumeia go through her rampage, her greif, sorrows, pain and regret all came flooding out like a tidal wave. However, when she started directing blame for everything, he frowned. "If I had told you, what would you have done? I didn't know the Wraith was hiding in the body of that man you just crushed, but I had to be certain, as I could sense the Wraith in here somewhere. It knew it didn't kill me, just incapacitated me while I was trying to prevent it from killing you with it's weapon. I never used you, it played you like a harp. That's what they do, Narumeia. I warned you not to underestimate them. As for pain and betrayal..."

Edgar tore from his torso his chest armor and the underlying chainmail, revealing his bare chest, and the grevious looking star shaped scar over his heart. it looked like he took an incindiary missile to the chest and somehow lived. "You don't know the first thing about my pain. This scar will never heal despite all of my powers and abilities, because my mother stabbed me through the heart with her stinger, and loaded me up with enough debilitating venom to incapacitate me for over a decade!! And that was after she redirected my strongest blast from herself and aimed it at a civilian population. 4 million died in the explosion my energy caused!! And Betrayal?! When I was still a relatively normal human, my mentor shot me in the face, then revived me 25 years later as one of his experimental test subjects! I know better than you do what Danua went through! YOU DO NOT GET TO JUDGE ME!!" Ed roared out the last sentence, his horns bursting through his scalp this time, spraying blood behind him, his fangs started sharpening to sharklike shapes, and the very earth beneath their feet tremored in response to his flaring power.

"If you truly feel that you should give up, and stop trying, then you have truly failed them, and the Horde wins their prizes. If that is the case, then I wish you well, but I will continue the mission. I will do what must be done to stop the Hordes of Hell. I learned long ago that to simply quit and give up means all my previous efforts meant precisely nothing." Ed turned away from Narumeia then, and began walking away. "Enjoy your meal, Narumeia... Goodbye." And with that, Ed approached the barn door, and began to reach to push the double doors open.

She lowered her head, seizing to further grind Phil's head into oblivion. As it was, his practically headless corpse was gone above the jaw, which was still set into a scream.

She stood there in silence, listening to him as he spoke, getting everything off his chest, even as the ground beneath them rumbled. She turned, looking over her shoulder with wet, teary eyes, glancing at his horrible scar. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but then sealed her lips again, her eyes becoming lidded and blurry. He had the right to be angry, that was for sure, and she turned her head away from him. Now that she was...in some part calming down, she realized if Ed had presented her with the info what use would it have done? In fact, after what she'd been through, it would have been rude for him to tell her such horrid things. He was...protecting her from the truth, for the time being at least. She also didn't listen to what her Master had said, about not giving in to her opponent's taunts... Like Ed and her Master described, she allowed the creature to play her like a damn fiddle.

She didn't think would ever lie to her, especially given what he just shared with her about himself. It was another stab to her heart when she heard him walk away. Deep down, a voice that was part herself, and part her master spoke: 'You may be losing the only friend you've got.'

The thought made her sniffle, her body shaking violently.

Edgar Holden wrote:

As soon as she heard his hands upon the door her eyes widened, and the sapphires became pinpricks. "Ed-!!" she exclaimed, choking on her words, as she turned to him sharply. Her right boot, heavily condensed in blood however, made her loose her balance, stumble and slide. She falls against a railing leading down the loading ramp and stumbles after Ed. "Ed-please..." she exclaimed, choking on tears of grief and anxiety. She managed to slip her way to him, planting her head and chest against his back. "...I...I don't want to abandon you. I've abandoned someone I've cared about before... I won't abandon anyone again. Here I am...ready to die for my regrets when there are others depending on me. This village. Jarrod... you. I...I won't abandon them. I won't abandon you." She cried, head buried into his back, her fingers clenching at his cape.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:46 am

Ed hear Narumeia's words, and stopped when she grabbed his cloak trying to dissuade him from leaving her there, and indeed his hand stopped. He turned to her with a sympathetic look, which in hindsight probably looked strange and terrifying with his horns and fangs jutting out. "I know... I know. You were venting after being hit with a bombshell of bad news" he said as he turned around, and offered her his hand to help her stand and steady herself.

"I didn't intend for this journey to hurt you. I have seen enough hurt and dead friends already in my life..." he said lowly, as he watched Naru steady herself on her slick boot, then looked down at his bare chest, where the tattered remains of chain link scraped his skin. Only his bandolier, and his backpack kept the rest of his torso armor on his body. "Huh... maybe we should visit a clothier or armorer after we're done here" he said idly.

Des and the 4 remaining lackeys, still shivering in fright and pain continued to observe the changing emotions of the demonic pair. Des, however, opened his mouth, and put his foot right in it. "You at all noble and selfrighteous and sanctimonious, but look at what you've done to my crew. You're no better than us, your murderers and demons and thieves... No, your worse... you don't even let us have our eternal rest after killin us, you feed us right into the belly of that fuckin' bitch... I definitely don't want an eternity stuck in her guts."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:41 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed hear Narumeia's words, and stopped when she grabbed his cloak trying to dissuade him from leaving her there, and indeed his hand stopped. He turned to her with a sympathetic look, which in hindsight probably looked strange and terrifying with his horns and fangs jutting out. "I know... I know. You were venting after being hit with a bombshell of bad news." he said as he turned around, and offered her his hand to help her stand and steady herself.

"I didn't intend for this journey to hurt you. I have seen enough hurt and dead friends already in my life..." he said lowly, as he watched Naru steady herself on her slick boot, then looked down at his bare chest, where the tattered remains of chain link scraped his skin Only his bandolier, and his backpack kept the rest of his torso armor on his body. "Huh... maybe we should visit a clothier or armorer after we're done here" he said idly.

Des and the 4 remaining lackeys, still shivvering in fright and pain continued to observe the changing emotions of the demonic pair. Des, however, opened his mouth, and put his foot right in it. "You at all noble and selfrighteous and sanctimonious, but look at what you've done to my crew. You're no better than us, your murderers and demons and thieves... No, your worse... you don't even let us have our eternal rest after killin us, you feed us right into the belly of that fuckin' bitch... I definitely don't want an eternity stuck in her guts."

Naru stifled back her sobs some, shivering yet. "Still... you didn't deserve those words. If this is part of that creature's plot, it gives me more reason to travel with you." she says, taking his hand thankfully, wiping her eyes with her other hand. She nodded, then chuckled at the state of his armor. "Yeah...preferably something you proof." she says, smiling softly.

When Des spoke up, she turned to the man, slowly. Her lidded eyes glanced at his and she frowned, her face blank and emotionless. "Eternal Rest? Didn't it ever hear the phrase 'there is no rest for the wicked'?" she then took a few steps forward, many of Naru's butterflies appeared, and landed on the lackey closest to her as she walked past him. He screamed and cried, writhing as Naru's Demonic Energy broke him down, and devoured him. Once his cries vanished a few moments later, the flock moved, leaving a clothed skeleton.

She continued: "The lot of you don't deserve rest. It had its chances in life, but it took them for advantage. Its correct though. It is no better than I. What happens when Demons die? We don't have a nirvana. We lost that chance too. We become part of the void, the eternal darkness. And it is my deepest regret we share the same fate."

She knelt down beside the other man from the bar that wasn't a halloween prop yet. Tori and Des behind her. She checks his pockets and comes up with a knife. She flips it open, grabs him by his hair and lifts him from the floor as she rose to her feet. She studied him wordlessly, and tries something new. She stabs the blade up, into his neck, causing blood to drip around her hand. She then removed the knife, letting it clank on the flooring and then closed her eyes forming her lips where the blood drained out. Glub....glub....glub....

She grimaced slightly. Warm, iron rich blood running down her throat. A coppery taste accompanied with it, but as she drank him in deeply, his spiritual energy, his life force, his soul was sucked out of him as well. His skin shriveled back, like 'Trucker' Troy. When she was finished, she coughed, dropping him with a pale face. She then turned to her Nodachi, walking to it and removing it from the boards, and then collected the scabbard nearby. Seemingly finished, she fitted the sheathed blade to her left hip again, but it changed when she walked up to Tori, Naru's dress slightly parted, showing off her low black, thong like panties to both Des and Tori:

Disused Barnhouse - Page 2 D1c7476aca9bbbc0259a59efd1a51b39_zpshyzc2hl6

"Again, my condolences for it lacking my physical traits. If anything, I am rather proud of what I 'flaunt'." she says to Tori, before turning to Ed. "Ed... it was called a 'mole', what exactly does that mean?" She asked, curiously.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:54 am

Edgar smirked as Narumeia took the energy from two more victims, the 2nd directly. Very little ambient energy escaped her that time as the gargling victim, Greg, his name was, was glowing through the wound directly into her, rather than through a secondary object or energy projection.

When she asked him the question, Ed titled his head slightly. "It's a derogatory term used by many male gangsters and thugs as a descriptor for their female counterparts. Not a nice thing really." he replied as he picked up the breastplate from his armor and the circlet from his head placed them in his backpack for possible repair, then he idly started opening crates to examine their contents while watching Narumeia work.

The remaining 2 red star members, including Des tried to shimmy away from Narumeia, knowing from the big guys words exactly what was in store for them now.

The woman, named Tori, was becoming more and more incoherrent with her frightened crying, while Des incoherrency was stemming from helpless impotent anger.

"You hypocritical bitch... I hope when you find your sister that she eats you like you ate us! I hope she fucks the life out of your boyfriends, and wipes Beijio out, just to erase the memory of you!"

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:04 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar smirked as Narumeia took the energy from two more victims, the 2nd directly. Very little ambient energy escaped her that time as the gargling victim, Greg, his name was, was glowing through the wound directly into her, rather than through a secondary object or energy projection.

When she asked him the question, Ed titled his head slightly. "It's a derogatory term used by many male gangsters and thugs as a descriptor for their female counterparts. Not a nice thing really." he replied as he picked up the breastplate from his armor and the circlet from his head placed them in his backpack for possible repair, then he idly started opening crates to examine their contents while watching Narumeia work.

The remaining 2 red star members, including Des tried to shimmy away from Narumeia, knowing from the big guys words exactly what was in store for them now.

The woman, named Laura, was becoming more and more incoherrent with her frightened crying, while Des incoherrency was stemming from helpless impotent anger.

"You hypocritical bitch... I hope when you find your sister that she eats you like you ate us! I hope she fucks the life out of your boyfriends, and wipes Beijio out, just to erase the memory of you!"

Naru turns from Des to Edgar. "Ed...now that it had brought the question up, would it be safe for me to eat this woman...physically? As in...well I've never actually tried, but then again, I don't have abilities that would exactly allow me such a chance. I can't shrink people, I don't have a clue how that magic works; nor can I shift shape into a lizard or beast..." she says with a frown.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:15 am

Ed dropped one of the lids he was holding behind a crate of stolen chipsets and computer equipment and turned to Narumeia. "Heh, so you wish to try it out a little for yourself? Very well, but not in both of your current physical states." He aimed his palm at Tori, and a dull beam of light emitted from him to surround the crying woman, then another beam eminated from Ed's other hand, and into the body of Phil. In the next few seconds, Tori began to physically shrink down, as Ed siphoned her mass and volume into Phil's dead corpse. The process stopped only when Tori dissapeared into the empty clothes she was wearing, and Phil's body exploded in a gory shower.

Tori, now struggling under he heavy weight of the road leathers she once wore was barely 5 inches in height, with a volume and weight to match her newfound height, she wasn't strong enough to do more than make a wriggling lump under her full sized leather jacket.

"There you go, Narumeia, allll yours."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed dropped one of the lids he was holding behind a crate of stolen chipsets and computer equipment and turned to Narumeia. "Heh, so you wish to try it out a little for yourself? Very well, but not in both of your current physical states." He aimed his palm at Tori, and a dull beam of light emitted from him to surround the crying woman, then another beam eminated from Ed's other hand, and into the body of Phil. In the next few seconds, Tori began to physically shrink down, as Ed siphoned her mass and volume into Phil's dead corpse. The process stopped only when Tori dissapeared into the empty clothes she was wearing, and Phil's body exploded in a gory shower.

Tori, now struggling under he heavy weight of the road leathers she once wore was barely 5 inches in height, with a volume and weight to match her newfound height, she wasn't strong enough to do more than make a wriggling lump under her full sized leather jacket.

"There you go, Narumeia, allll yours."

Naru turned to the wiggling mass under the clothes, kneeling down and slid her hand under them, her right hand grasping for the warm body. When she found it, she grabbed the lilliputian and yanked her from the clothes. The naked little woman with the short reddish hair didn't particularly look appetizing, looking her over in her hand. She was soft, squishy, and squeaked as she screamed, being as small as she was.

Though she knew how to eat her, it was how...to go about it. "Okay Naru... just stuff her in your mouth like a bar of chocolate..." she gulped, and slowly yawned open her mouth. Her plush lips trailed with saliva slightly, and she made an "ahh...." sound as she drew the woman's legs into her mouth first. Her feet kicked and legs slipped against the back of her soft, velvety tongue. Naru's breath wasn't thatunpleasant....well, aside from the reek of alcohol in her stomach.

She suckled the woman deeper, up to her waist, her tongue curling around her buttocks before closing her lips around her. Her teeth pinned her down, and Naru let go. "Hrmmmm..." she groaned, eyes narrowed, frowning, suckling the woman's naked legs, woman hood and waist; allowing the woman who's back was arched against her plush lower lip to her own devices. Naru slowly turned her head towards Des, that irritated look in her eyes still there as she did.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:00 am

Tori's broken legs made them as easy to slurp up as limp noodles, but the screaming squeaking voice intensified into blubbering incoherent begging and crying. But she could not even raise her arms to offer resistance either, being as damaged as her legs. At best she could flail her upper arms to try and swing her hands and forearms at Narumeia, but that would be about as effective as throwing tissue paper, especially at this reduced size.

Instead, as she was drawn further and further in, Tori's blubbering increased with each surge deeper into those plush lips.

Des had no such compulsion to simply become a broken mess yet. "You even eat a woman who never laid a finger on you... Tori barely even had anything to do with my business, so hows it feel to sink your teeth into innocence bitch!?" as she shimmied towards his gun as he tried to save at least one of his crew.

Ed however, knew a lie when he heard it, and shook his head.

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:28 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Tori's broken legs made them as easy to slurp up as limp noodles, but the screaming squeaking voice intensified into blubbering incoherent begging and crying. But she could not even raise her arms to offer resistance either, being as damaged as her legs. At best she could flail her upper arms to try and swing her hands and forearms at Narumeia, but that would be about as effective as throwing tissue paper, especially at this reduced size.

Instead, as she was drawn further and further in, Tori's blubbering increased with each surge deeper into those plush lips.

Des had no such compulsion to simply become a broken mess yet. "You even eat a woman who never laid a finger on you... Tori barely even had anything to do with my business, so hows it feel to sink your teeth into innocence bitch!?" as she shimmied towards his gun as he tried to save at least one of his crew.

Ed however, knew a lie when he heard it, and shook his head.

Naru blinked, slipping her tongue across Tori's back, mouth wide enough to take more of the little one in, and she closed her eyes as she closed her jaws around Tori's neck for a brief moment, her arms above her head, screaming and shrieking. She then pushed her lips together, and slurped the rest of the woman in, her hands twitching, small fingers grasping before slipping between her plush, kissable lips.

CRUNCH

To answer Des, she didn't know what it was like to bite down on a woman of this size, so she was curious.
She seemed to frown though, as she chewed and ground the human under her incisors and molars, crunching noises like one who's eating rice cereal. She continued to chew and grind, hoping for an improvement, but found none.

"Uhh....eating her like chocolate huh? She's so...crunchy... not silky smooth at all!" her mind screamed, her face looked a little green, and she cringed, closing her eyes tightly.

...ulp.

Naru's neck bulged slightly before quickly vanishing. The lavender haired woman opened her mouth, coughing hoarsely; teeth stained red, saliva dark crimson. "Plah!! Plah!!" She spat, liquefied gore flung from her mouth. "Gah! So...gross... it crunched... so loudly..." she spat again, body shivering. It was for Jarrod, she needed the energy so she bit the bullet and ate her. "It's spine is still lodged in my back teeth...." she whined, slipping her right finger back there, pulling the meat covered spine away and then spat it out too. "Tasted terrible too... gah, I'm glad I'm a succubus, I can't tell you how many diseases I'd potentially have if I wasn't... perhaps 'Mole' was a justifiable name..." she said sickened slightly, shivering with disgust again. She turned to Des, and narrowed in on him. "So... looks like it is the last of the bunch. It has seen what we are capable of..." she stood up, laying a hand on her Nodachi's pommel. An unsettling feeling in her stomach yet made her grimace though....
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:45 am

Tori made one last shrill scream as her neck was pressed down on by the enormous teeth, before the giant lips smacked into her face, silencing her to a pained muffle before she was dragged into the hot and humid cave of Narumeia's mouth. She did not suffer long as des's taunt caught up with her, before her arms were severed in a violent first bite. The muffled scream of pain and fear echoed inside Narumeia's mouth, but was almost inaudible on the outside.

In the next few moments, Tori's world was a violent slipping rolling around, and several painful bites as her legs were severed in several spots, before her torso was rolled into the row of crushing molars, and her neck painfully bent over the lower incisor, while narumeia's upper canine came crashing down into the miniature woman's face, silencing her forever, as her torso was crushed into a mangled heap of bone and flesh in the molar's crushing embrace.

Des, from the outside just watched his girl get chewed up like a cookie, and grimaced. But he noticed narumeia's complaints and sick look on her face, and that brought about a sick sense of satisfaction to the bandaged redhead. "I told you she was innocent, demon, that's why she tasted like sour grapes in your mouth! Serves you bloody right!"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:12 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Tori made one last shrill scream as her neck was pressed down on by the enormous teeth, before the giant lips smacked into her face, silencing her to a pained muffle before she was dragged into the hot and humid cave of Narumeia's mouth. She did not suffer long as des's taunt caught up with her, before her arms were severed in a violent first bite. The muffled scream of pain and fear echoed inside Narumeia's mouth, but was almost inaudible on the outside.

In the next few moments, Tori's world was a violent slipping rolling around, and several painful bites as her legs were severed in several spots, before her torso was rolled into the row of crushing molars, and her neck painfully bent over the lower incisor, while narumeia's upper canine came crashing down into the miniature woman's face, silencing her forever, as her torso was crushed into a mangled heap of bone and flesh in the molar's crushing embrace.

Des, from the outside just watched his girl get chewed up like a cookie, and grimaced. But he noticed narumeia's complaints and sick look on her face, and that brought about a sick sense of satisfaction to the bandaged redhead. "I told you she was innocent, demon, that's why she tasted like sour grapes in your mouth! Serves you bloody right!"

Naru shook her head. "She definitely had a place here. Her eyes don't lie to what she's done... No...I'm pretty sure it was the crunching of her bones, the greasy skin and the disease in her sexual organs... I shutter how it will taste." she grimaced, looking down at him with a sigh. "Forgive...my speech. I shutter how you will taste; that must have sounded quite awkward, but now that you know....." she then reached down, grabbing him by his spiky hair and began dragging him with her left hand. She made sure to grab him with this hand, since it was fully fingered and Ed had said something about his hair being gross to touch at the tavern.

She got him to the wall and lifted him up to his feet before SLAMMING his back into the wall with enough power to have the wood dent. She closed her eyes and when she opened them, they were bright pink. "You dickless fuck! You smile as she fucking chew me alive?! WHAT WAS I TO YOU? JUST ANOTHER 'HOLE' TO FILL IN WITH YOUR CHOAD?!" it was the screaming voice of Tori, whose soul hadn't 'assimilated' fully with Naru yet. She allowed the deceased woman...some control, as she drew Naru's blade and then STABBED it between his legs, all the way through and into the wood of the barn. Naru grinned, her left hand pressing against the area above his penis. A soft glow from her hand reduced the blood loss, and toned the throbbing, constant pain just enough so he wouldn't black out. "...you having fun yet?" she asked Des, blinking seductively. "After all...you did invite me to have fun~" She says, grabbing his balls, and slowly, rubbed them into the razor sharp blade. Lightly at first, so it only dragged across the edge, but with each rub back and forth motion, she pressed a bit deeper; squeezing them around the blade with almost enough pressure, that to him, they felt like they were going to pop...
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:22 am

Des was obviously incensed at the accusation, but never got the chance to voice his opinion before Harumeia picked him off the ground, shouted at him in Tori's disembodied voice, then started ripping and tearing at his genitalia!

The high piched yet nasally squeal was certainly out of place, as the demoness jammed the blade through his dick, slicing it in half, and impaling him into the wood.

Then, her normal voice returned, taunting him... asking him if this was fun. "NO!! DEAR GODS NO!!! THIS IS N....NOT FUN!!!" he squealed as she started carving his balls against her blade that still impaled him, and almost as painfully, since his legs were broken he was forced to straddle the blunt side of the blade in his wound, as she was too busy mashing his left ball into the sharp edge with her right, and using her powers to keep him from passing out with her left.

Ed while watching the display, was keeping a psionic eye on Fong, as well as the conversation Nessvyn was holding with Doloric. Ed began preparations for cleaning up the barnhouse, and releasing the captures in the basement shelter below.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fong Meiling Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:45 am

Fong felt something was up, especially after the long end of a katana jutted out from the side of the barn, yet no sounds were escaping from within. She didn't know who these two were, but she knew they would have to go. There was also the fact now the entire village may need to be destroyed to collect what ever evidence of this Asura Syndicate existing inside. It wasn't an impossible task, she'd just have to get in touch with her Superiors in Kuleg, they'd send out a team and level this small village. It was still a moderately popular destination, but a few of the MIE personnel dressed as Legionaires blocking routes leading to Kilwood under the threat of a dragon attack. It was believable cover story, for a dragon had been spotted and having killed a local in the vicinity earlier. She was just glad she hadn't happened across it, she didn't like the idea of being dragon chow.

She sighed, walking around towards the entrance of the barn. The doors were still closed. She wouldn't call that in just yet though, she'd check the goods inside first, and check for any contraband wrongfully stolen from the Izhevesk peoples. Depending on what she would find, the village would have to be levelled.
Fong Meiling
Fong Meiling
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:59 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Des was obviously incensed at the accusation, but never got the chance to voice his opinion before Harumeia picked him off the ground, shouted at him in Tori's disembodied voice, then started ripping and tearing at his genitalia!

The high piched yet nasally squeal was certainly out of place, as the demoness jammed the blade through his dick, slicing it in half, and impaling him into the wood.

Then, her normal voice returned, taunting him... asking him if this was fun. "NO!! DEAR GODS NO!!! THIS IS N....NOT FUN!!!" he squealed as she started carving his balls against her blade that still impaled him, and almost as painfully, since his legs were broken he was forced to straddle the blunt side of the blade in his wound, as she was too busy mashing his left ball into the sharp edge with her right, and using her powers to keep him from passing out with her left.

Ed while watching the display, was keeping a psionic eye on Fong, as well as the conversation Nessvyn was holding with Doloric. Ed began preparations for cleaning up the barnhouse, and releasing the captures in the basement shelter below.

Naru raised a brow. "Not fun? Oh how boring," she winced, her stomach aching. She shook her head, and shivered with disgust but smiled again. "I can't leave without a parting kiss~" she says, holding back his head with her free hand, pushing up his nose as Tori suggested before she assimilated fully, and allowed her to kiss him easily. Leaning in, her mouth open, glowing with demonic energy as she was about to press against his foul...cracked...

As she thought of the repulsive mans lips, she felt a knot in her throat, and then as they touched she felt the mix of alcohol and disgust hit her, and she widened her eyes:

"URK!"

In a... sickening twist, Naru expelled the contents of her stomach into the man's mouth, before Naru pulled away, running away as he hung there, his pain intensifying with her not touching him. She found a bucket and continued to hurl... blood and other mess, the stench of both copper and alcohol radiating up as she puked twice more, before falling onto her butt, green and miserable. "N-never... again..." she exhaled, eyes hallow, dark green rings under her eyes. Her sapphire eyes were pin pricks, and she looked for something....clean to wipe her mouth off with. "He had such a greasy taste...and his lips were so disgusting feeling..." She shivered. Her stomach was empty-partly into Des' mouth, while the rest in this bucket. She couldn't think she could stomach placing her lips against that man, giving him the 'Kiss of Death' was out of the question!

Last edited by Narumeia on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for grossness x10)
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:27 am

Des' eyes watered at Narumeia's hard pinching of his mangled nose, which started reddening the bandages beneath, but what came next for him was beyond disgusting humilation. When she pressed her lips into his, he fully expected to die right there when he felt the first tugs on his mind and body, but in the next instant, he felt her lurch, and then his mouth and throat were flooded with the burning sickly remnants of Tori, the blood of Greg, and copious amounts of bile and digested liquor and chocolate. He yelled a horribly muffled and gurgled scream, before he could not breath, and was forced to swallow what was being forced into his mouth. Which was doubly humiliating since as soon as his swallow reflex was triggered, she let him go, and started gagging into a nearby milk bucket.

He spit out the remnants of what was in his mouth, and tried to breathe, horribly haggard breaths, all the weight of his body was forced on the blunt edge of the sword still impaling him to the wall., he flopped forward almost as of he was trying to dislodge himself, but all he did was fold himself over the handle, trying to take some pressure off his clearly painfully split penis.

Ed looked on the scene, and began chuckling slightly. "I warned you about overindulging on the alchohol Naru" Ed said as he shook his head smiling.

"Well then, if you don't want to drain him that way, how do you intend to do it that justifies all the sin he has committed? I mean, your usual methods are quick and... relatively pain and humiliation free. Does he deserve a quick one? Hmm... You obviously don't want me to shrink him so you can give him a tour of Tori. So, lets see.... You said his lips were dirty, greasy and disgusting yeah? Well... You have one undignified spot to use to draw him in with." Ed hinted, not really comfortable with his own words, so he began distracting himself by searching more crates contents for anything he could use or make stuff from.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:01 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Des' eyes watered at Narumeia's hard pinching of his mangled nose, which started reddening the bandages beneath, but what came next for him was beyond disgusting humilation. When she pressed her lips into his, he fully expected to die right there when he felt the first tugs on his mind and body, but in the next instant, he felt her lurch, and then his mouth and throat were flooded with the burning sickly remnants of Tori, the blood of Greg, and copious amounts of bile and digested liquor and chocolate. He yelled a horribly muffled and gurgled scream, before he could not breath, and was forced to swallow what was being forced into his mouth. Which was doubly humiliating since as soon as his swallow reflex was triggered, she let him go, and started gagging into a nearby milk bucket.

He spit out the remnants of what was in his mouth, and tried to breathe, horribly haggard breaths, all the weight of his body was forced on the blunt edge of the sword still impaling him to the wall., he flopped forward almost as of he was trying to dislodge himself, but all he did was fold himself over the handle, trying to take some pressure off his clearly painfully split penis.

Ed looked on the scene, and began chuckling slightly. "I warned you about overindulging on the alchohol Naru" Ed said as he shook his head smiling.

"Well then, if you don't want to drain him that way, how do you intend to do it that justifies all the sin he has committed? I mean, your usual methods are quick and... relatively pain and humiliation free. Does he deserve a quick one? Hmm... You obviously don't want me to shrink him so you can give him a tour of Tori. So, lets see.... You said his lips were dirty, greasy and disgusting yeah? Well... You have one undignified spot to use to draw him in with." Ed hinted, not really comfortable with his own words, so he began distracting himself by searching more crates contents for anything he could use or make stuff from.

She whipped a handkerchief from her fanny pack and wiped her face. When Ed finished speaking, she turned to him, raising a brow. "What are you talking about?" she asked, unsure what he meant.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:15 am

Ed twitched, and turned his head to face Narumeia with a quirked eyebrow. And he knew now, that Narumeia was not experienced at certain practices. But Ed himself, despite having few sexual encounters personally, had seen the visions of Hell Succubi, who were definitely deviant enough.

"How to put this...." he said scratching his beard.

"Lay the victim down on the ground, face up. Pin his shoulders to the ground however you like, then drop your drawers, and plant your backside right down on his ugly mug. Make sure his lips are sealed against your back door, and draw his soul out into you that way. He'll get his kiss, just from a more worthy orifice for that purpose. You get his energy nice and easy, and whats more, you can control all kinds pain and humiliation this way. he has to support your bodyweight on his broken face, you can cut off his air, you can grid down on him, make him tongue you before the end... All kinds of nasty things worthy of his deeds." Ed explained this with clinical emotionless detachment, as he drew on his medical and scientific training to desensitize himself, surprising himself with how candid he did so. He returned to his rummaging.

Des on the otherhand snapped his head up at the big bastards suggestion to this sadistic demoness. "Oh... fuck no.... No way.... I won't let you... I'll bite I swear!" the frightened man began to say, and almost regretted saying it immediately... These bastards would likely break his jaw, or pull out his teeth for that now. They were sadists!
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed twitched, and turned his head to face Narumeia with a quirked eyebrow. And he knew now, that Narumeia was not experienced at certain practices. But Ed himself, despite having few sexual encounters personally, had seen the visions of Hell Succubi, who were definitely deviant enough.

"How to put this...." he said scratching his beard.

"Lay the victim down on the ground, face up. Pin his shoulders to the ground however you like, then drop your drawers, and plant your backside right down on his ugly mug. Make sure his lips are sealed against your back door, and draw his soul out into you that way. He'll get his kiss, just from a more worthy orifice for that purpose. You get his energy nice and easy, and whats more, you can control all kinds pain and humiliation this way. he has to support your bodyweight on his broken face, you can cut off his air, you can grid down on him, make him tongue you before the end... All kinds of nasty things worthy of his deeds." Ed explained this with clinical emotionless detachment, as he drew on his medical and scientific training to desensitize himself, surprising himself with how candid he did so. He returned to his rummaging.

Des on the otherhand snapped his head up at the big bastards suggestion to this sadistic demoness. "Oh... fuck no.... No way.... I won't let you... I'll bite I swear!" the frightened man began to say, and almost regretted saying it immediately... These bastards would likely break his jaw, or pull out his teeth for that now. They were sadists!

She raised a brow and then her eyes became small, her lips formed into a thin line. Her face quickly filled with color, going from sickly pale to pink in an instant. "Wh-what?!" she exclaimed, on her knees, and then slowly twisted her torso left, looking down at her bottom, blushing vehemently. "I-I can do that?! Wh-what else have I not been aware of?!" she exclaimed, then as the fucker spoke up behind her, she turned to him, sending one of her butterflies at him, using Temporary Possession as it hit him. "Your blind!!"

As she then turned to Ed, wide eyed. "I can reaally suck his soul from...." she looked down, eyes narrowed. "You....are serious...aren't you....This isn't like Snow White, right? Something people from your realm do often, is it?" she asks, having not known she could do so many things with her body...
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:24 am

Ed's clinical detachment broke down in a chuckle again. "Oh dear. *Chuckle* it would seem you are not aware of the majority of capabilities of Succubi. I am half Fallen, and due to that, I have seen the capabilities of Hell's Succubi. You are a descendant of theirs by 3/4ths of your blood. But since you have lived as a mortal all your life, the capabilities you do know of come either through training, or by chance. Now, I can explain to you all your potential capabilities. And no... this is not from a childrens fairy tale at all, or from my world."

Des on the otherhand was wriggling uncomfortably, still pinned to the wall by the sword, he was waiving his body around as soon as his vision went dark thanks to that strange glowing butterfly, another of that demoness's tricks. "NO!! GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!!! LET ME GO!!" Des thrashed like a madman, his eyes millky white and pupilless thanks to the new curse. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!! NO RIGHT TO DO THIS!!!"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:41 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed's clinical detachment broke down in a chuckle again. "Oh dear. *Chuckle* it would seem you are not aware of the majority of capabilities of Succubi. I am half Fallen, and due to that, I have seen the capabilities of Hell's Succubi. You are a descendant of theirs by 3/4ths of your blood. But since you have lived as a mortal all your life, the capabilities you do know of come either through training, or by chance. Now, I can explain to you all your potential capabilities. And no... this is not from a childrens fairy tale at all, or from my world."

Des on the otherhand was wriggling uncomfortably, still pinned to the wall by the sword, he was waiving his body around as soon as his vision went dark thanks to that strange glowing butterfly, another of that demoness's tricks. "NO!! GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!!! LET ME GO!!" Des thrashed like a madman, his eyes millky white and pupilless thanks to the new curse. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!! NO RIGHT TO DO THIS!!!"

"Break your own jaw!" She exclaimed, closing her eyes, blushing deeply yet with an angry pout. She then glanced over at Ed, eyes narrow. "I was not aware we Succubi had so many options...then again, the last time I mated was nearly 200 years ago...mating rituals and customs possibly changed since then I can imagine..." she says with wide white eyes, her face glowing red. She shook her head, and looked at Ed again. "Um... Ed." she then shifted her thighs slightly, looking uncomfortable. "I...I would... like it if you could.... perhaps..... check the cellar out...? I know this place has a large one, in my battle with that ninja... I could feel the ground beneath me was more hollow..." she says, in truth wanting some privacy. It felt awkward... but she was doing this for Jarrod, again... he needed her help, but she didn't like the idea of Ed.... in the same room. It felt a tad...embarrassing.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content