Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Admas's General Store

+2
Jackson Zakz
Rufus Tenik
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Admas's General Store - Page 2 Empty Re: General Admas's General Store

Post  Freya Whitweaver Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 am

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley's eyes had drifted to the blonde with the piercing red eyes. Seems to be a reoccurring thing... he mentally chuckles, before turning to the store owner. "Yeah... sounds like something neophytes would say." He then went into his wallet, and pulled out the required gilex for his new weapon, holster, ammo and soda. He loads the gear with him, nodding his head to the blonde woman before making his way out.

Freya grabbed the young man's wrist before he could leave, pulling on his arm. "Excuse me sir..." She began, looking up at him. "I hate to impose, so forgive my forwardness, but may I have a word with you outside the shop?" She asked, her garnet gaze leering into his eyes above her.
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:56 am

Freya Whitweaver wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:Riley's eyes had drifted to the blonde with the piercing red eyes. Seems to be a reoccurring thing... he mentally chuckles, before turning to the store owner. "Yeah... sounds like something neophytes would say." He then went into his wallet, and pulled out the required gilex for his new weapon, holster, ammo and soda. He loads the gear with him, nodding his head to the blonde woman before making his way out.

Freya grabbed the young man's wrist before he could leave, pulling on his arm. "Excuse me sir..." She began, looking up at him. "I hate to impose, so forgive my forwardness, but may I have a word with you outside the shop?" She asked, her garnet gaze leering into his eyes above her.

Riley blinked at the sensation of touch, and turned to face the curious woman. Getting a look at her, she was quite the beauty as well, though the silver haired woman before her was more his type. He was curious what she wanted however. "Hm..? Sure...You want me to wait while you buy your things?" He asked.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Whitweaver Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:04 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
Freya Whitweaver wrote:

Riley blinked at the sensation of touch, and turned to face the curious woman. Getting a look at her, she was quite the beauty as well, though the silver haired woman before her was more his type. He was curious what she wanted however. "Hm..? Sure...You want me to wait while you buy your things?" He asked.

She shook her head from side to side. "They matter not anymore.." She replied, setting her intended purchase on the counter before grabbing the man's arm and lead him outside, across the street. "This way..." She says softly, leading him towards a ramshackle building.

She then stopped, and turned to face him. "You've seen the darkness... the evil that hides behind the surface, haven't you?" she asked cooly.
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:43 am

Riley was a bit surprised by her persistence and when he was dragged by the strange blonde across the street, he only got more shocked by her question. Flashes of that fiery hellscape and those monsters enters his mind, and he shakes the memories visibly from his head before looking at the woman with raised brows. "Explain... what do you mean by that?" He asked.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Celia watched the young man and the blonde leave the shop. Sticking to the shadows, she followed to observe. Hmm... they seem to be my ticket for this investigation. I'll follow them... She thought, following after them, and repeating the process of silently listening in on them.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Whitweaver Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:17 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley was a bit surprised by her persistence and when he was dragged by the strange blonde across the street, he only got more shocked by her question. Flashes of that fiery hellscape and those monsters enters his mind, and he shakes the memories visibly from his head before looking at the woman with raised brows. "Explain... what do you mean by that?" He asked.

"It means like it sounds," She paused, her crimson gaze turned to the edge of the alley for a moment, before she closed her eyes, and determined the eavesdropper wasn't a threat. She reopened her eyes, turning them instantly upon the young man. "you've seen the things that live beyond just the Demon Realm. You've seen the denizens of the outlanders, the originators of all demon kin and those associated with their ilk." she explained. She stepped up to him, taking his hand again and raised it. "You seen them... not many have, but those who do are forever changed. They are crafty and dangerous kin who even recruit humans to do their dirty work. They amass their numbers, they create an army of monsters made from humans... willing or unwilling to join them. Those who cannot be converted are used as livestock or target practice... this is what the Harvest means, and its been a disease on this world for nearly 500 years..."
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Freya Whitweaver wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:Riley was a bit surprised by her persistence and when he was dragged by the strange blonde across the street, he only got more shocked by her question. Flashes of that fiery hellscape and those monsters enters his mind, and he shakes the memories visibly from his head before looking at the woman with raised brows. "Explain... what do you mean by that?" He asked.

"It means like it sounds," She paused, her crimson gaze turned to the edge of the alley for a moment, before she closed her eyes, and determined the eavesdropper wasn't a threat. She reopened her eyes, turning them instantly upon the young man. "you've seen the things that live beyond just the Demon Realm. You've seen the denizens of the outlanders, the originators of all demon kin and those associated with their ilk." she explained. She stepped up to him, taking his hand again and raised it. "You seen them... not many have, but those who do are forever changed. They are crafty and dangerous kin who even recruit humans to do their dirty work. They amass their numbers, they create an army of monsters made from humans... willing or unwilling to join them. Those who cannot be converted are used as livestock or target practice... this is what the Harvest means, and its been a disease on this world for nearly 500 years..."

He felt a little flustered as she took his hand again, raising it up. "...how do you know that? Does that mean that Gunslinger... her suspicions are correct?" He asked, glancing back into her red eyes.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Whitweaver Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:
Freya Whitweaver wrote:

He felt a little flustered as she took his hand again, raising it up. "...how do you know that? Does that mean that Gunslinger... her suspicions are correct?" He asked, glancing back into her red eyes.

Freya had a stoic expression, before taking his hand and placed it upon her left breast. "Its because Nesyn 'War Goddess of Affection and Marriage', 'The Lover' herself has foretold this to me, her humble priestess. She speaks to me now... and she even tells me you'll be getting visits with a couple of lovers soon, and will be closest with one you have yet to meet in this very town... as for the Gunslinger, I cannot say for certain but darkness does reside here... and should she push her luck, she will die eternally in this cesspool." She says with a frown. "But the Great Nesyn says you will be the one who will expose this horrid town's lies, and cast light on the evil that's dwelling here..." She says, leaning against him, embracing him. She raised a hand to his cheek, and her eyes began to glow with an eerie light. "This vessel will suit me... come boy, as my champion it is tradition that we shall mate till my glow radiates upon you." she says, her voice deeper, more seductive... not her own.
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Riley glanced at her for a moment. "Um... no." He says in a respectful manner. "Flattered, truly... but..." He says, feeling a little weary of the woman whose voice just dipped into something that wasn't her own, her eyes glowing again. I'm running into the supernatural a lot more these days... He thought. "...why?" He asked.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Whitweaver Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:51 am

The woman raised a brow, her eyes still glowing with a divine yet crimson glow. "Interesting... thou doesn't want to bed with Me... is it the body? If this one doesn't please thee, I would ask that thou wait till I bring a suitable believer in me. Is thou fond of males?" the Deity asked.
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:55 am

"What? No, no, it has nothing to do with any of that, and no I'm not." He chuckled though at the insinuation. "I'm just not following where this is going, I didn't sign up to be some sort of champion, I'm a simple adventurer and dungeoneer." He replied, taking a step back.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
Freya Whitweaver wrote:

Celia listened in, something she was grasping for. It seemed the War Gods, though sealed, still worked their way into the hearts of their devout followers... but it didn't seem to answer her questions. She'd have to find more proof.

Freya Whitweaver wrote:
Freya had a stoic expression, before taking his hand and placed it upon her left breast. "Its because Nesyn 'War Goddess of Affection and Marriage', 'The Lover' herself has foretold this to me, her humble priestess. She speaks to me now... and she even tells me you'll be getting visits with a couple of lovers soon, and will be closest with one you have yet to meet in this very town... as for the Gunslinger, I cannot say for certain but darkness does reside here... and should she push her luck, she will die eternally in this cesspool." She says with a frown. "But the Great Nesyn says you will be the one who will expose this horrid town's lies, and cast light on the evil that's dwelling here..."

The Gunslinger rolled her eyes at this, feeling as if she had been challenged. Perhaps I put too much stock in the Gods words... still, I should follow this kid. Hmm... visits with a couple of lovers, huh? She thought, her thoughts shifting away from the woman's threats, and instead she turned her red gaze upon the boy. Well, he wasn't a boy, but he was a little younger than she'd go for, but she could work with that. She slipped away from them, and entered the shadows. All right... now to watch and wait. She thought.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Freya Whitweaver Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:17 am

The woman smirked. "We rarely choose, but what is certain is certain, certainly. Simple beginnings unfold into the grandest of stories, take the story of a simple human slave who became the leader of a nation that expanded its influence the world over, and even became a God himself..." She chuckled. "I still find your kind amusing. I shall not force you into this bond young champion, but you will not leave empty handed." She says, leaning up against him, Freya's breasts pressing against his chest as she presses her lips against his. Riley's face would light up, as golden energy flowed through him. She held her kiss for a moment or two longer... then pulled away. "I have given you a blessing... when a moment is dire, opportunity will knock and thwart evil's plans here." She cupped his cheek, caressing him. "May My light bond with yours... Riley Pearce."

Freya blinked, her eyes no longer glowing and she glanced him over. "...in the alley?" She blushed, thinking that the Goddess had performed the act with Riley in the alleyway like a common courtesan!
Freya Whitweaver
Freya Whitweaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:49 am

Riley was taken aback by the kiss, but wasn't surprised it was going to happen as she came forwards. He watched the light leave her, and the woman return to normal. He blinked at Freya's words, and couldn't help but laugh out loud. "I wouldn't worry, nothing happened. Either way, it was nice to meet you and I'll keep your warnings in mind heh." He says, backing up. He needed to get out of this town! He had run into too much paranormal crap for a standard human's entire life.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:03 pm

As Riley left the odd blond behind, Celia made her approach when he turned the corner, smacking directly into her bosom! The silver haired gunslinger made an 'oof' sound, dropping her bottle of soda with a loud crash! "Oh... bugger." She sighed, glancing down at the wasted soda, then to the young Riley with a raised brow. "...don't you have eyes?" She asked, sounding annoyed, hands on her hips.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:49 pm

{delete}

Last edited by Riley Pearce on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Celia Thompson wrote:As Riley left the odd blond behind, Celia made her approach when he turned the corner, smacking directly into her bosom! The silver haired gunslinger made an 'oof' sound, dropping her bottle of soda with a loud crash! "Oh...  bugger." She sighed, glancing down at the wasted soda, then to the young Riley with a raised brow. "...don't you have eyes?" She asked, sounding annoyed, hands on her hips.

Riley for a moment caught the scent of white Izhevesk Snow Roses... his large eyes blinking up at the pretty silver haired woman he had seen in the general store not too long ago... the sexy Gunslinger with the silver hair! He blushed, and stepped back. He didn't realize how tall she was till now. "Sorry about that, was actually on my way now..." he says with a bashful shrug. He began to side step around her, her annoyed crimson eyed glare radiated into him and made him feel a little odd... "I, again, sorry." He says coughing into his fist, as he walked by her. He was done with the odd goings on in this outpost town, he was going to find a way to Ithteca via Danton if he had to, but anywhere was better than Jemial right now!
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:58 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:
Celia Thompson wrote:As Riley left the odd blond behind, Celia made her approach when he turned the corner, smacking directly into her bosom! The silver haired gunslinger made an 'oof' sound, dropping her bottle of soda with a loud crash! "Oh...  bugger." She sighed, glancing down at the wasted soda, then to the young Riley with a raised brow. "...don't you have eyes?" She asked, sounding annoyed, hands on her hips.

Riley for a moment caught the scent of white Izhevesk Snow Roses... his large eyes blinking up at the pretty silver haired woman he had seen in the general store not too long ago... the sexy Gunslinger with the silver hair! He blushed, and stepped back. He didn't realize how tall she was till now. "Sorry about that, was actually on my way now..." he says with a bashful shrug. He began to side step around her, her annoyed crimson eyed glare radiated into him and made him feel a little odd... "I, again, sorry." He says coughing into his fist, as he walked by her. He was done with the odd goings on in this outpost town, he was going to find a way to Ithteca via Danton if he had to, but anywhere was better than Jemial right now!

She grabbed his arm as he was walking past her, her eyes meeting his. "Excuse me, you notice that you just trashed my drink? A good gentleman would offer a woman a replacement for his mistakes..." She says cooly, her sharp gaze staring into his eyes deeply.
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Riley felt a chill run down his spine as he felt the woman's warm touch gripping his left forearm in a vice grip. He turned to her, and tried to play the fool. "Oh... yes, I-I would, but I'm in a bit of a hurry..." He explained, tugging at his arm. "Besides, that a bit rude to just imply such logic to a complete stranger... isn't it?" He says, chuckling to himself. "Again, sorry... but as I said I have to go."
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Celia's grip tightened, forcefully. "I'm sure you can make time and buy a lovely woman a drink, and get to know her... she'd really like to know you after all, Riley Pearce." She says gently... while her eyes glance down to the badge hanging on her hip. "Lets go then, shall we?" She says, pulling him close into an arm lock, resting her cheek on his shoulder as she leaned against him. "Leaving is a bad idea..." she whispered into his ear. "So... how about that drink then?"
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Riley felt a twinge of pain, then the woman was against him, her lovely scent and her entrancing gaze... he felt as though she was like Elvira in that regard. He gulped when she spoke his name, and instead of questioning it to the sexy and very deadly Gunslinger Enforcer, judging from her badge he simply chuckled. "S-sure...." He glanced back to the alley he left Freya in and then to the bar not too far from them. "...why not..." He sighed, feeling like he lost his opportunity to get out of this chaotic chosen hero bull shit now...
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Celia Thompson Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Celia smiled. "Excellent." She kissed his cheek, playing the part as she directed him to the bar. "I'm sure we'll have a pleasant little chat inside." She says, leading him inside.

[To here]
Celia Thompson
Celia Thompson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2