Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network)

+18
Ayase Shino
Grim Honourwood
Kashima Hillwillow
Nagisa Imai
Kagura Imai
Maemi Masamune
Kusanagi
Roin Agan
Revan Uptincross
Reno KimKaze
Sakura McKelly
Rachel Renston
Trunks
Yuki Frühling
Che
Jac Nuevella
Asura
Rufus Tenik
22 posters

Go down

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Empty Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network)

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm

The Tri-Continental Trust's organized army. Comparable to the United Nation's Troops but with white/grey instead of blue coloration in uniform. (will show example once my lap top is back)

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) ADNTroopsminorexample2.jpg?t=1294760520

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) ADNSymbol2.png?t=1294948067
^ADN Ensignia^

"Above Pride, to uphold Honor and Peace; We stand United" -ADN Motto

Brief info: The ADN was formed in the years prior to Sephiroth's Defeat in 2640. It is known that the majority of those who joined in the begining were either former Tenik DarkSEED Soldiers, B.P.S.A, Breland Public Service Initiatives, Former Scardian Legion and also Resistance Fighters such as the Cheveliar de Ordre, the Renoan Survivalist's, the Angelic Deserters and the Pride of Galiavan. As a united Army, they have been able to uphold the peace since 2640, and are like a world policing/Military front.

Pros:
-You get free weapon's, vehicle's and uniform's that are otherwise not available to other characters
-You'll recieve 50 extra Gilex (Galiavan Index currency), with each post you make if you join Galindex (Click Here)
-You'll be able to still use any special skills you would have wished to use, but get the added benefits listed here for registrating as an ADN (Random Example: like if you wanted to be a Ninja, but you thought this was pretty cool too but you liked ninjas more)
-You can go off duty as long as you've private messaged either Rufus or Asura about it.
-Recieve more Gilex with each rank you earn
-You'll be able to access areas that are restricted to Civilians and other characters!
-Can join multiple ADN Classes!
-You can extend the life of your story line!!
-Friendly relations with Rufus Tenik and Asura will ensue xD

Cons:
-Gangsters and most negative natured people will despise you
-You'll be targeted more often
-You'll be punished by ADN officials if you mess with the ADN code of honor
-You may not like some of the standard equipment-but go for it anyways:P

-----------------------------------------
Job Classes & Uniforms (Jobs held within the ADN and Uniform Description)

Brief: UNIFORMS

Your uniform displays that you are a member of the ADN. Without it-your nothing and you disgrace the ADN. As you will see as you read the standard equipment, it is necessary piece of equipment.

-Description of uniform:
Normal (Unisex): Khaki Military Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red; Khaki trousers striped in red and cuffed at the boots with black cloth beneath the knee cap; silver kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather fingerless or full fingered gloves.
Officer (medium rank-high rank officers): They have a band around their arm stating their rank, or are given beretts.
Examples of customizing your uniform (poor ones, but examples none the less):
Alteration Examples (Female): Khaki Military short sleeved Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red; brown leather shorts, brown leather leggings lined in red beneath the knee; silver kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather fingerless gloves or full fingered gloves.
Alteration Examples (Male): Khaki Military short sleeved Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red; Khaki trousers striped in red and cuffed at the boots with black cloth beneath the knee cap; silver kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather fingerless gloves or full fingered gloves.

--------------

1.) Light Infantry: ADN members who are lightly equiped, faster moving and can be useful for speed, intel, and of course Policing Cities.

Light Infantry Soldier: An individual that is the back bone of the ADN; a job that is used by more than half of it's members.
+Standard Equipment (but not limited to):
++ADN Uniform: A uniform that is built for the tough; and protects the ADN member from a variety of wounds. It is a standard issue that must be worn at all times while on duty, and you will not be paid if your not wearing it while on duty. You can have some variation with it to make it your own, but it must be worn.
++Primary Weapon: One is needed at the least:
-ADN Orion Assault Rifle
-ADN 'Laguna' SMG
++Item:
-Radio
++Handgun: One is needed at the least:
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN "White Diamond" Officer carry (must register for this by asking either Rufus Tenik or Asura through a Private Message to be guaranteed to have one)
++Melee weapon (non negotiable)
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

Light Infantry Sniper: An individual who specializes in Sniping and long range firearms. They are naturally marksmen/markswomen.
++ADN Uniform: A uniform that is built for the tough; and protects the ADN member from a variety of wounds. It is a standard issue that must be worn at all times while on duty, and you will not be paid if your not wearing it while on duty. You can have some variation with it to make it your own, but it must be worn.
Class Significant Weapon: Sniper Rifle: You need to carry the ADN version by a standard:
-ADN Light Infantry Sniper Rifle (aka: "The Light Foot")
++Secondary Weapon: (Choose at least one)
-ADN Orion
-ADN Laguna SMG
-ADN Shotgun
++Item:
-Radio
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN "White Diamond" Officer carry (must register for this by asking either Rufus Tenik or Asura through a Private Message to be guaranteed to have one)
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

Light Infantry Recon (aka: Intelligence Expert): These are the information gatherer's within the ADN. They gather intelligence and report it back to their superiors as well as servey the area.
++Class Significant Item:
-Radio Transmitter headset (direct connection to base)
++Primary Weapon: One is needed at the least:
-ADN Light Infantry Sniper Rifle
-ADN Shotgun
-ADN Laguna
-ADN Orion
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

Light Infantry Medic: An individual who primarily excels at healing rather than the offensive; but still make up a majority of the ADN. They carry specialized burst-fire rifles that sacrifice rapid fire for accuracy.
++Class significant Weapon:
-ADN Hercules
-ADN Shotgun
-ADN Laguna SMG
-First Aid Kit
-Field Surgeons Kit
-Survival Kit
++Item:
-Radio
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

[NEW]Banneret/Knight: An individual who primarily excels at using melee weapons, and are also sometimes referred to as 'Knights'. Most noble families apply as Bannerets, and some of the best ADN officers were and still are Bannerets.
++Class significant Weapon:
-Melee
-Any ADN Weaponry
-Blade Sharpener
-PDA
-Survival Kit
-Whistle
++Item:
-Radio
++Handgun:
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN Chimera
++Melee weapon
-Any Melee weapon/ ADN Sabre

2.) Heavy Infantry: Those who are advanced in the ADN program, or who are simply better off with heavier firepower. These personnel are usually amidst High Security Zones or in the heat of battle.

Heavy Infantry Sentry: These individuals are trusted soldiers who have been given special orders to protect a given area of usual strategic influence.
Class Significant Weapon:
-ADN Heavy Sentry Weapon (Aka: ADN Tomahawk)
-ADN Orion
-ADN Laguna SMG
-ADN Light Foot
-ADN Shot Gun
++Item:
-Radio
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

Heavy Infantry Sniper: These are Advanced Snipers, used to take down targets from up to a mile away-and have been used in Wars and Presidential Security to act as Counter-Snipers.
-ADN Heavy Infantry Sniper (Aka: ADN .308 Win Magnum Sniper)
-ADN Orion
-ADN Hecules
-ADN Laguna SMG
++Item:
-Radio
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

Heavy Infantry Vanguard: An Individual who's expertise is explosives. They are Equipped with Rockets as well as other heavy firepowered weapons.
-ADN Rocket Launcher (Aka: ADN Tortoise)
-ADN Tomahawk
-ADN Orion
-ADN Laguna SMG
-ADN Shotgun
++Item:
-Radio
-ADN Handgun 1
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton

Ranks and Pay (excluding the 50 Gilex plus): Ranks change as your character posts often and/or when your superiors notice exceptional acts placed on you. This also includes Admin's of the site. Everyone starts as a Private, so keep that in mind:

-Private: Lowest Rank, no power. 500 Gilex payment every 10 posts. You start with this.
-Corporal: Low Rank, can lead one NPC ADN member to do your bidding. 550 Gilex payment every 10 posts. You automatically are promoted to this rank after 20 posts.
-Sargeant: Low Rank, can lead two NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 600 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically are promoted to this rank after 40 posts.
-Officer Cadet: Medium Rank, can lead three NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 650 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 60 posts (or if superior promotes).
-Sargeant Major: Medium Rank, can lead four NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 700 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 80 posts (or if superior promotes).
-Lieutenate 2nd: Medium Rank, can lead five NPC ADN Members to do your bidding. 1000 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 100 posts (or if superior promotes).    
-Lieutenant 1st: High Rank, can lead six NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 1500 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 140 posts (or if superior promotes).
-Captain: High Rank, can lead seven NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 2000 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 180 posts (or if superior promotes)
-Squaderon Leader/Colonel: High Rank, can lead eight NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 2500 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 220 posts (or if superior promotes)
-Brigadier: Highest Rank, can lead nine NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 3000 Gilex every 10 posts. You automatically promote to this rank after 300 posts (or if superior promotes)
-Section Chief of Security: Highest Rank, can lead 10 or more NPC ADN members to do your bidding. 3500 Gilex every 15 posts. You have to apply to become one for a specific area to run (example Danton SCS); you have to be promoted to this by Rufus Tenik, Asura, or Arcanda (he's an Admin thats why). You will then become the highest rank possible within the ADN.
FAQ

Q:If I join the ADN, can I bring in my own unique weapons separate from those you offered?
A: Yes, but you still need to carry and use the weapons we offered-the ADN invests too much cash on weapons for it's members for them not to be used. Try to balance things out if you will.

Q: Am I limited to just only that ADN costume? Can I wear my own?
A: No, and yes. No, your not limited to the standard ADN uniform; however: You can wear your own unique costume if you wish to, but when on ADN Duty (usually a Pm stating such from either me [Rufus Tenik] or Asura; you have to get into ADN uniform if you actually wish to get paid.

Q: Do I really get paid?
A:Yes, your actually get paid Gilex if you join Galindex (check your profile tab for a subtab called 'items'); you can use there store to buy items for your character. But if your looking for USD, Yen, Rupals, or Pounds-I'm sorry, but no. You do not collect $100. I am a poor man in real life-so no. No you will not be paid real money.

Q: (Added to above question) Pleease?
A: No.

Q: Can I be in multiple classes? I'd like to be a Medic, but I also want to be a soldier or a sniper...
A: Yes. And to tell you the truth-the weapons you carry above are the standard issue you carry within each class. You can bring your own weapons that are not ADN endorsed or other weapons carried by other ADN Personnel. You see-its like this:

Example:
Weapons: Orion, ADN Lightfoot Sniper Rifle, Katana, ADN Handgun1, ADN Combat Knife/Baton.

-The above List is possible to occur. You just need one specific item from either class to be used as your standard ADN Primary weapon. I selected Orion, (Because I thought it looked so unique it was cool Razz), over the Medic's standard weapon of ADN Hercules. I have an ADN Light Infantry Sniper Rifle (because I wanted it), I have a Katana (Because they are cool, and its a weapon not endorsed by the ADN for me to keep), and I have the ADN Handgun 1 and Combat Knife/Baton (Because all personnel have to carry these two things unless you hit the rank of Section Chief of Security).    

Q: Is there a forum to see what kinds of weapons the ADN use?
A: Yes, its in the community forums there is a forum called: Weapons of Galiavan (popular weapons from 2282-2657); in it there is a topic called: ADN Weaponry. Or you can click the text here.

Q: Can I ask for promotions if I want to scale up a rank without posting?
A: Yes. You have to ask either me [Rufus Tenik], or Asura [current Section Chief of Security] or any other Section Chief of Security through Private Message or Otherwise-but you might not be promoted so dont put all your faith in it. We look for how you post, and if we see things we like, we reward you for it ^_^

Q: What is the ADN Code of Honor?
A: "To be vigilant, honor the peace, uphold the peace at no other cost. Protect the people-whether they deserve it or not; do not give in to enemy's demands, always be victorious and personal sacrifice when in battle. Defend Galiavan with all your might-and do not falter or turn against her." (will be listed elsewhere soon)

Q: Are Humans the only ones that are able to join?
A: No. But...you have to be able to do the following things:
1.) Be able to wear human clothes
2.) Be able to use human weaponry
3.) Be able to use human vehicles
4.) Be able to use human technology
5.) Be able to communicate with your team mates
-Random Examples: Nekos, Furrys, Vampires, half demons, any humanoid shaped character.

Q: (to above question) What if I wanted to be a support character, like a dog?
A:  Shocked Um...we'll make you a doggy uniform [laughs]

Q: There are vehicles? Are they class specific too?
A: Yes there are vehicles. No, they are not class specific; anyone can use them in and off duty. There is a list in the Transportation Bureau in the community forums that is being updated as we type.

Q: If I was a Sargeant could I actually lead two other characters around? Other than NPC's (Non-Playable Characters)?
A: Yes. They have to be below your rank-so you can lead two real life people around if they are:
1.) Under your rank
2.) Assigned to you by either me [Rufus Tenik] or Asura.
3.) If they dont mind being bossed around by you. But you all have to listen to Asura and me [Rufus Tenik]

Q: Why do Gangsters hate ADN?
A: The ADN regulates the economy on crime, and usually will try to intercept any deals the gangs of Galiavan hold in transactions. To Galiavan gangsters like Arcanda and Dante, ADN are nuisances who get in their way from being paid.

Q: Do I have to be assigned to a specific leader?
A: No, but if you started out as a private its recommended that you do-or else be assigned to Asura if no one's around or if you dont like the one we assigned you to.

Q: What happens if I dont wear my uniform when I'm in the ADN?
A: If your off duty, your fine. If your on duty, and about to be recieving orders your not going to get paid.

Q: (to above answer) What if I lost it?
A: You can head to the closest ADN Station and pick up another.

Q: (To above two questions and Answers) What if I dont want to?
A: Simple. You dont get paid.

Q: (really?)
A: (Really...next question)

Q: Back to the questions on standard equipment, what is the difference between Primary Weapon and Class Significant Weapon; and why do some of the classes have no Primary Weapon listed? Whats the differance between Secondary Weapon and Primary Weapon?

A: 1. The difference between both is that the Class Signifigant Weapon (or CSW), is a weapon only given for that specific class as a default weapon. 2. A Primary Weapon is a weapon handed to you for every class. 2. The reason why there are classes without the Primary Weapon selection is because I made Secondary Weapons; 3. Secondary Weapon option acts in place of the Primary Weapon used in some of the ADN Classes. These weapons function as the Primary weapon once the individual cannot use their Class Signifigant weapon for any means.

Example: Im a Vanguard with a rocket launcher. It holds four shots and can fire 2 at a time. Its heavy and makes my character slow as they run. If I want to speed up, so I unequip the Tortoise, and equip the Tomahawk Assualt Rifle instead. I not only make my speed logically faster again, I can also keep fighting without worry. Also in the case if I ran out of rockets/lose my class signifigant weapon, I still have my:
1.) Secondary weapon
2.) My ADN handgun
3.) My ADN Combat Knife/Baton to fall back on-as well as any other weapon I may be carrying on me at the time.

Q: Is it possible for me to loose ADN equipment?
A: Yes. Events may occur when characters may loose their ADN Equipment-and these events are usually non-negotiable, and sudden. Like an earthquake. But you will always have your Combat Knife/Baton with you-no matter the circumstance with the sole exception of it being taken away from you in a duel.

Q: How do I apply for the ADN White Diamond?
A: You ask me [Rufus Tenik], Asura, or any Highest Ranking Officers in ADN.

Q: How long did it take you to make this?
A: Two days, six hours and one mind straining physically draining night Sad   But I am proud of what I have accomplished ^_^

Q: Is there an Age limit within the ADN?
A: Yes. Your character has to be 15 or older to enter (unless you have some strange age issue where you are like technically 6 but appear 19, which only has happened once because she was an android-but that was long ago-but yeah in that event it's allright)

Q: Do I have to go through training to become an ADN member?
A: Yes and No. If you want to, you can enlist in the ADN Military Training School in Scardia, or you can simply start off as a Private and get into the action. Your choice friend ^_-

Last edited by Rufus Tenik on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Added ADN Class "Banneret/Knight' and some grammar correction.)
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Empty Re: Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network)

Post  Asura Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Name: Deltora Alexandra Cendre
Nick Name: Asura 'Cendre' Kimora
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 122 lbs
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Hometown: somewhere in Scardia
Eyes: brown
Hair: Medium long, light brown hair with one blue and one red steak of bangs.
Good or Evil?: depends on your definition of 'Good and Evil'
Bust: 34 D
Trained by: Malik Goredamon (Father's Master of Arms)
Force User: nope
Weapons Onhand:

-Blazefire Rouge: After the years of war and change, Asura combined Madame Rouge with the technology that was used in her pocket pistol and the current weapon operating systems used in ADN machineguns. It allows her to have the ability to use a machinegun and a sword in combat at the same time.

(below is what consisted of her old weapons)
-Madame Rouge: a Briquet (Sabre) with a double edged curving blade-it is seen on her left hip anywhere she goes.

-Asura's Pocket Pistol: A custom pistol made from scraps; it holds a cartridge comparable to a shotgun shell-and it has a pull back bolt-action loading mechanisim. Single shot-and only used if necessary.

Weapon's Offhand:
-Durandal: (look it up), a Mysterious and Noble sword handed down into her blood line every six generations. It is carried in a caravan of her private guards or locked up when she is not in battle.

-Anything: She has mastered most forms of physical combat, and can use elements and other wepons carried by (npc or non-npc) populace.

Clothes:
ADN Uniform: Same as signature :
A white silky strapless bra underneath a brown sleeveless turtle neck with a zipper, underneath a long khaki and desert colored cloth sleeveless waist coat (unzipped from breast down) with desert colored straps, a red waving mantle (for her rank), a ADN Pauldrin on her left shoulder, leather arm bracers on her upper right arm, black leather fingerless gloves with built in bronze knuckles, a black leather arm guard that runs up most of her left arm, a brown leather mini skirt with zippers and belts on it (overtop a silky white high-sided bikini underwear), red leather sachel/sidepack pouch on her left thigh, a sheath hanging off her lower back to contain BlazeFire Rouge, knee high brown leather boots.  (i'll write more eventually)

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg?t=1294260382

Personal items: Durandal, BlazeFire Rouge
Possessions: Durandal

Physical featurez: Beautiful, fair skinned, extreamly atheletic, youth.
Skills: Parkor, swordsmanship, scardian flashstep, scardian speed, hand-to-hand brawling, Beijionese Maritial Arts, fencing.

Limit break: Considérez l'ordre : Épargnez le Charitable, Détruisez le Violent- a flurry of sword slashing attacks that attack the user with potent and violent attacks. If the enemy is Good in allignment, the attacks are dulled blows that dont cut and/or instantly KO target. If enemy is Evil in allignment, the attacks are sharp and clean-causing the target to bleed out. If Enemy is Neutral, normal damage applies. Only used in the moment of near death to turn the tables**, or as a finishing blow. Due to its nature-the attack is unblockable/doesnt miss.

**: The killing/instant knockout effects are disabled, bringing the opponent only to wounding level equal to that of herself. (brings you to her level of damage you delt to her).
Story:
Born Deltora Alexandra Cendre of Scardia, formerly of the Cendre Kingdom that fell in 2489; daughter of Chief Valethian Cendre. Growing up into a ruined kingdom that resided in the remote regions of Scardia. Nomadic in the fact her 'clan' moved frequently between Fenira and Scardia, she grew up and watched two different cultures thrive at a young age. To protect their kingly blood right a secret, the Kingdom went under the gise of a mercenary unit- The Chevaliers d'Ordre.
Even when she was young, Deltora was trained to fight. She was quite exceptional at it too-and having been trained by her father's Master of Arms Malik Goredamon it was no wonder why. She was given a tough and rigorous schedual to follow since she was able to walk. This inclued physical training, exposing herself to the various elements of the outside world, building endurance, physical prowess, and mental strategy. Very intelligent-but still naive and empathetic in some points, she has the heart and capability to lead a relatively untrained unit to victory in battle.
She would get her chance to proove so in 2629.
In 2629, the Chevalier d'Ordre enlisted in the service to the Scardian nation against the Terronian Empire. In a mix of hand to hand and broad-side at sea, eight year old Deltora was a fierce and domineering soldier and made her first of many kills that year. She fought on her own ship, with her own command of soldiers at her disposal, and they headed her every word. A Beijionese soldier who was tagged along called her "Asura", which meant "frightful demon" so to her brutal techniques and the carnage she caused (such was the reason why she also called her sabre Madame Rouge: Lady Red-do to the ammount of blood it spilt-but this is still many years later from this point).
With this great sense of individuality and privilege of independance, she learned two main things of leadership: the trust shared between comrads and fellow man-and the cost of failure.
Her father, who was on another ship was killed after it sank in a feirce battle against Terronian Naval forces. She took this heavy blow as a sign as to never give up-and to never fail. She became the Princesse de Guerrier and the soul heir to the Chevalier d'Ordre. After the war with Terroronia was over, she and the rest of the order returned to Scardia where they stayed in isolation in the remote northern sections of the nation and continued training under Malik. She however, continued to travel every now and then-to gain an understanding of tactics and roles that other world leaders used. What she saw was a corrupt world where the strong preyed on the weak, the weak scavanging wastelands-tyrants getting away with murder and genocide. People left and right were in a constant state of fear-and Deltora detested it.
She trained even harder-continuing Malik's schedual till his death in 2636; she then began to improove his regiment and make it even harder on herself. At the age of eighteen, she has prooved her years of training and expertise had not gone in vain. Blossoming into a very beautiful, super atheletical young woman with the mind of a skilled and intelligent leader. Changing her name to Asura Kimora, meaning "Royal and Honorable Demon", she has since amassed a large army of over 500,000 strong from various parts of the world. She is ready to take on the world-and bring order and peace back into a desparate world. She will do this-and restore the lost name of Cendre; allowing nothing to get in her way.

In 2657, she is the chief of the ADN Security in Ithteca branch, and she has been somewhat of a recluse since a certain point in 2646. Although her name is legally Deltora Alexandra Cendre again, she is still affectionately called Asura. (TBA till I get more info)

Last edited by Asura on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I dont have short hair and clothes needed changing-hell it still needs work :p Clothes redone :p)
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Empty Re: Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network)

Post  Jac Nuevella Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 am

Name: Jac Crill Nuevella ( Jack| Crill| New-wave-ella)
Nick Name: 'Nuev' (NOOV)*
Height: 5'9"
Sex: male
Hometown: Ithteca City, Gailden
Eyes: blue
Hair: Short, brown, parted.  
Good or Evil?: Good
Trained by: ADN Military School, Scardia
Weapons Onhand:

-ADN Orion

-ADN Handgun 1

-ADN Knife/Baton

Weapon's Offhand:
-ADN SMG

-ADN Heavy Infantry Sniper Rifle

-ADN Shotgun

-Anything: has mastered most forms of physical combat, and can use elements and other wepons carried by (npc or non-npc) populace.

Clothes:
-ADN Uniform: Same as signature : Khaki Military Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red; Khaki trousers striped in red and cuffed at the boots with black cloth beneath the knee cap; silver kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather fingerless gloves; Grey knit cap with a red embroidered symbol of the ADN on it.  

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Jac_n10

-Off duty: A black camo collared over shirt with the sleeves gathered above the elbows, a black meshed layered spandex muscle shirt, leather necklace, black leather wrist guards, belt, dark blue loose fit jeans cuffed at the shoes and a chain hanging off the right hip; black running sneakers, socks and underware.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Damian22
Off Duty

Personal items: Dirty Magazine: "Ohhh...yeahh!"
Possessions: radio, ADN Ravager key

Physical featurez: Young, decent, fair skinned, average atheletic.
Skills: Parkor, hand-to-hand brawling, Beijionese Maritial Arts, Gun-fu, Advanced marksmanship, vehicular assault, Radio Operation.

Limit break: Air Support: Jac calls in an airfleet to bombard the enemy lines-majorly effective:
-Helicopter: Calls in an attack helicopter to do battle alongside him till he dismisses it-or if it destroyed.
-Bomber: Bombs enemy lines in one swift move. Friendly fire possible.
-Azula Moon Station: N/A

Story:
-A recruit relatively fresh from the academy. He is a young Radio Man under the command of Deltora 'Asura' Cendre. Jac Nuevella, sometimes is refered to as Neuv-which sounds like 'NOOV', due to his pervious superior's lack of an ability to pronounce correctly, and this 'nick name' is his dreaded moniker he despises to hear uttered at him. He hasnt seen true war, but has had his share of skirmishes while being an ADN Soldier. He is considered wrecklace, but intuitive and follows his gut rather than his head. He is a caring and respectful individual, but a pain to the enemies' thighs-as well as their heads for what they could feel before dieing. He is a competant marksman, who was almost recruited as a Heavy Infantry Sniper, but his age required him three years in Light Infantry Class, which brought him under the command of Asura, whom he has a slight crush/admiration for in terms of both beauty and leadership prowess.
He grew up in Ithteca, and can venture through every corner of it blind-folded, and still wouldnt be lost; a fact he prooven to friends when he was a young child.

Last edited by Jac Nuevella on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : costume :p---other edits)
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Name: Che (Chi-EH) Chachamaru
Nick Name: "Cha-Cha" prefers "Che" though.
Weight: 190 lbs (because of metal compounds)
Weight: 890 lbs (when both arms are in use)
Species: Human mixbread Elf/cybernetic attachments
Hometown: Yakatoro Island, Beiji-Scardia Islands
Hair: Long, silver blue/green (almost a grey-turquoise).

Weapons Onhand:

-Right arm: ADN prototype 'Goliath' Gatling gun*
-Left arm: ADN helicopter's semi-automatic morter launcher*
*(can only use one at a time unless she goes into Limit Break; check Medical Conditions)

Weapons Offhand:
-ADN Tortoise

-ADN 'Laguna' SMG

-ADN Handgun 1

-ADN Knife/Baton

Clothes:
-ADN Uniform: Same as signature : Khaki Military Jacket with sleeves gathered above the elbows, black metal arms and hands that go up to the elbow (the fingers are metalic but give the same color of her skin-making them look as if they were fingerless gloves); Khaki fatigues; black kneepads strapped with black leather; black combat boots; khaki ammo pouchs acrossed her waistbelt; black Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; advanced radio ear phones-enhancing her hearing and allows for interception of radio waves.

Personal items: Photo of her at the beach when she had the use of her hands...
Possessions: radio, ADN Ravager key

Physical featurez: late twenties, beautiful (oocc: she doesnt consider herself this), scarred, partially missing the top of her ears, athletically fit and averaged size for her age.

Medical Conditions: Overheat: If she overuses the graphed weaponry she has embedded in her arms-she can risk from over heating and passing out instantly. She'll fall to her knees-the weapons reverting back to her arms; she'll pant, and blush illuminately as steam drifts out of her prothstetic ears before she would eventually pass out.

Skills: Demolition, Heavy Weapons, Advanced vehicular assault, Radio Operation, Ground Support.

Zap Gloves: Can harness Electricity into her fists when they are in stand-by mode, and can hit enemies with electric energy damage from her hand-to-hand melee.

Limit break: Twin Artillary: Both her arms transform into both their respective Goliath Gatling Gun and the heavy artillary morter and fires both into the target till they no longer fire-at the end of this attack she over heats and passes out.

Story:
-A half-elven and half human creature who was born on Yakatoro Island 26 years ago. She is a Sargeant Major in the Allied Defense Network, after being in the ADN for over 8 years. She was a cheerful and highly energetic individual up until three years ago. At the time she was a young Sargeant who was too niave when she investigated a hideout of a wanted member of Arcanda's Mafia. They investigated the basement and she found a briefcase-thinking it contained money used for the transactions in Arcanda's dealings-it turned out to be an empty case with a drawstring attached and the building was quickly set ablaze. A weak ceiling beam fell nearly on top of her and she leapt out to avoid the debris just have both her arms torn off from the elbow down. Parts of her long ears were singed due to the flames and had to have partial upper amputations to remove decaying and burnt skin.
She lost her arms and had became depressed and enraged for having lost her feeling of touch. She was approached by two individuals from the Former DarkSEED Technology labs (one of which Shelke Rui), who told her they could operate on her and replace her arms with prosthetic guns and a switch around function that compacts the heavy weapons in her body as if it were nothing-with fully posable metalic hands and articulated fingers. She vowed revenge against Arcanda's Seedy Organization of thugs, and wanted to do the same to Arcanda if she ever met him. She agreed and had the operational procedure done.
Now cold and always on the job, Che is a Vanguard Class in the ADN, due to her new "hands". She silently yearns for the ability to "feel"; with no nerves on metalic arms and hands-she's unable to "touch" with them. She has no complaints though other than that and her gained internal weight because of the guns within her. She still carries on.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Chachamaru-1.jpg?t=1300488196

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Chachamaruhasarmswithlinksfixed.png?t=1320519485

Last edited by Che on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Frühling Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Name: Yuki Frühling
Nick Name: (give her one people Razz)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 113 lbs
Species: Nekomimi Human (cat-eared human/cat girl Razz)
Hometown: Danton, Gailden
Eyes: red
Hair: Short, white.

Weapons:
-ADN Orion

-Sakura (cherry red) Katana

-ADN Handgun 1

-ADN Knife/Baton

Clothes: (2)
-ADN Uniform: Khaki Military short sleeved Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red; black leather shorts, brown leather leggings lined in red beneath the knee; silver kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather full fingered gloves.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) ADNKittywithADNsymbolrecolored.png?t=1300684922

-Lingerie: Pink thigh high silk socks; pink underwear and bra laced in white trim with white ribbons.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Cat8swrd7mellon3-1.jpg?t=1300651517

Personal items: Her Katana
Possessions: whatever she has on her

Physical featurez: feline, slender, youthful, mischievous (yes..)

Medical Conditions: Nagisane addiction: An otherwise rare plant found in the area of Minktail, Domescadia. It gives certain Neko's impairments and in Yuki's case put her in a state of drunkiness in which she becomes confused, charmed, hyperactive, and overly mischievous.

Traits & Skills: Agile body, superb balance, instant preception, great reflexes; Long Jump: can jump farther distances than most humans with ease, Parkor: Can scale building/environmental obsticals with no need of grappling hooks or guiding rope, Moon Light Splitter (Hiitengumi Immitation): Inspired by watching a young girl performing the "Moon Slicer" Hiitengumi sword swing-Yuki has practiced and made a poorly made representation of the normally limit-break level attack into a relatively less stressed common attack. Instead of instantly killing her foe- she wields a sword quickly at the original position and unleashes the swords power to the closest enemy.

Limit break: too low leveled to have one yet Razz
(AKA: I havent decided yet Question )

Status: single/ I don't mind if you ask my character out at all Razz

Story:
-A young cat-girl from Danton City. She is a Private in the ADN and has been trained by the ADN Military School in Scardia. She is a kind, spunky individual who is ready to start life as an ADN member.
Yuki Frühling
Yuki Frühling
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Quick Key: Red = New/ Update
----------------------------------
Name: Trunks Rockwell
Nick Name: (up to you)
Species: Nekomimi Human (cat-eared human/cat girl )
Hometown: Breland Coastal City, Rolan
Hair: Short, black. Bushy Tail.
Bust: 36 D
Weapons:
-ADN Hercules

-Tenik "Aries"

-ADN Handgun 2 (White Diamond)

-ADN Knife/Baton

Clothes: (4)
-ADN Uniform: Black leather choker, Khaki Military short sleeved Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red; black leather shorts, brown leather leggings lined in red beneath the knee; silver kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather fingerless gloves.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) ADNTrunks2.png?t=1300926445

-Off Duty: lavender tight tube top, black leather mini-skirt with bluish trim, white poka-dotted underware, red sweater wrapped around waist, brown leather knee high boots, white thigh high socks. [She carries only her handgun and knife]
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) TrunksJillnewtail.png?t=1300926445

-Breland Bathing suit: A sequin bikini once sold by "Nora".
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 1310Trunks82_by_NeKoChAnK.jpg?t=1300928064

-Nightie: A white nightie, over top her bra and under ware, socks.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Trunksnightie-1.jpg?t=1301612330

Personal items: Tenik Aries and ADN Handgun 2; a more personal Item is an old issue of an Ithteca City Daily Issue.

Possessions: First aid kit, Radio.

Physical featurez: Young, athletic, fit, cute (dont deny that xD)

Medical Conditions: Nagisane Effect: An otherwise rare plant found in the area of Minktail, Domescadia. It gives certain Neko's impairments and in the smiliar case as Yuki it places her in a state of drunkiness in which she becomes confused, charmed, hyperactive, and overly mischievous.

Traits & Skills: Agile body, superb balance, high sensory detail, great reflexes; Long Jump: can jump farther distances than most humans with ease, Parkor: Can scale building/environmental obsticals with no need of grappling hooks or guiding rope; First Aid: Can instantly repair allys or self when moderately or minorly injured.

Limit break: (3)
-Code Blue: When ally has died in certain conditions (such as a multiple scale duel), she can bring them back to life instantly with portable life-support system to bring them back to life.
-Evac: uses Radio to bring in a rescue helicopter to rescue team members instantly.
-9 lives: Allows to completely evade an enemy limit break once.

Character Date Status: single---ask my character out anytime Razz ; she's a loose end individual whos willing to try new things xD Valan Bennett

Taste Stats: *****

Story:
-An Officer Cadet within the ADN branched in Ithteca-but is going to be transfering to Beijio unit soon. She is enjoying her day off at the pub, and trying to give herself some needed R&R but cant help but feel like something is missing...

Chapter 1: Trunks has met a young human male, who she has became romantically interested in. She believes that 'he' is what was missing while she was ready to leave Ithteca City. She was afraid to uproot Valan from his life in Ithteca-but he assures her he is alright with leaving. She head's back to her apartment to grab some things and call her father as she had promised-though she's gonna try to leave out the fact she has a boyfriend-or at least a human one...

Chapter 2: Trunks has just found out about the situation occuring in Beijio and quickly heads over with Valan to assess the situation. They arrive around the time of a city State of Alert, and are quickly forced into combat mode before she could investigate the ADN HQ.

Last edited by Trunks on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : New Limit Break and Story update! B))
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Empty Name: Rachel Renston

Post  Rachel Renston Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 am

Name: Rachel Renston
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs
Hometown: Breland City
Eyes: brown
Hair: Medium long, dark brown hair
Good or Evil?: Neutral
Bust: 34 D
Trained by: Unknown

Weapons Onhand:
-Rachel's Huntington 9mm Handgun: A specialized hangun presented to Rachel for becoming the commander of the Azula Moon Base. It works like any other Huntington 9mm; just the slide has her name engraved on it and the gun has checkered wooden grips and a laser rail.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) RenstonHunttington9mmKit.png?t=1303839251

Weapon's (Other):
-Azula PMG: A sub Machinegun, that is quite common around the Moon Base.

-Rachel's Old Azula Security Issue Handgun: A weapon her former superior officer once held in his possession and handed it off to Rachel when she first stepped foot on the Moon Base.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) RachelsAzulaHandgun.jpg?t=1303839162

-Azula Assault Rifle

-Anything: She has mastered most forms of physical combat, and can use elements and other wepons carried by (npc or non-npc) populace.

Clothes:
+Azula Moon Base Uniform: Blue uniform jacket that exposes clevage; blue uniform mini-skirt; belts and a large hip holster to hold her Huntington Handgun, a red arm badge on her left arm; nylon stockings, leather shoes, panties and strapless bra.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) RachelRenston

+Towel: A plain white towel wrapped around the bodice.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) RachelRenstonTowel

+Night ware: White dress shirt (Fully unbuttoned), her panties

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) RachelRenstonsleepware

+Countess: A brown long skirt with a long green shirt with white collared frills and lacy cuffs; leather shoes.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) RachelRenstonCountess

+Bikini: A simple white Bikini.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Rachelrenstonbikini2-1
Another example:
Bikini Example:

Personal items: Rachel's old Azula Handgun, Rachel's Huntington 9mm; Pendant of Family and photo of family:

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Rachelrenstonfamily-1

Possessions: Breland Mansion; Breland city region renamed the 'Renston Estate' (which includes the area where the Breland Tenik Mansion is located); ability to fire the Azula Moon Base Laser.

Physical featurez: Beautiful, young, atheletic, big eyes, beijionese features (mother was 75% Beijionese).

Skills: Parkor, hand-to-hand brawling, Beijionese Maritial Arts, Weapon specialist (all forms including swordsmanship and oriental styles); hacking, telecomunications, linguist, vehicle specialization.

Limit break: Laser Cannon- Orders a laser strike from the moon base on a target/targets. (no limit break if in Azula moonbase)

Story:
Born in mid 2639, Rachel was brought up in the prestigious Renston Household. Her father died that year, so she never got a chance to meet him. She was raised like a lady, and at age 10 she became the Countess of Breland City's Mansion District. She would later rename it the 'Renston Estate'; this includes the Tenik Mansion her father died in-and that mansion is her currently earth placed residence of choice when she visits Galiavan now days. She joined the ADN Officer Corp in 2654, quickly rising to the seat of Chief of Sectioned Security in the same year-a record still held by her alone. Rachel was sent into space to watch over the Azula Moon Base as it's Section Chief-and today it is where she is most easily found.
She is a very scientific person; would have made a lovely scientist if not for her anger prone habits which lead to the death of anything she may or may not be studying-but she always does her best to try and hold back every now and then :^_^\\\':

Last edited by Rachel Renston on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Empty Former President of Tenik Inc, Vice Prez of ADN

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 am

Name: Rufus Tenik
Height: 6'2"
Weight: Thin, regular build.
Hair: blond/with red streaks.
eyes: green.
Born in: year 2611, in Asrond, Gailden.
Hometown: Asrond, Gailden.
Mansion(s) owned: "Heartfeild" Manor in Breland; "Tenik" Manor in Asrond; ect..
Vehicles: The HighWind (airship/destroyed); Freya (motorcycle)...
sex: male

Rank: Former President of Tenik Power Enginering Company, and Tenik Incorporated.; Vice President of the ADN

Clothes:

Classic (Default): White trench coat, black dress shirt, white pants, white silk vest. Black shoes. (White jacket, fully lined, with dark grey lapels, pockets with dark grey trimmed tops, with black buttons on cuffs (3 on each) and 8 down front of jacket. White long vest with inside pockets fully lined with black buttons from top to bottom with slit in back, White pants, Black turtleneck shirt, Black fingerless gloves, Brown lace up boots.):

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 2-rufus3

-ADN Commandante: A brown suit with a long white military dress coat with black cuffs and several adornments and ribbons.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Asellas-wogiii

Weapons: Eastwood Presidential Custom: (A double barrel sawnoff shotgun widely used throughout Galiavan. Weights were taken off); Mangus: A powerful .50 Magnum revolver (later becomes the scraps to create Nightroad and Alucard); LaPat: A long cane sword, with a katana like single edge blade (yet straight) but a rapier feel, and a hidden component within the iron and wood scabbard to fire 20 guage shotgun shells. Hidden Gun; TIRS Revolver Stainless. DarkSEED Combat Magnum (two toned)

Equipment: Tenik Industrial Technologies Grav-Con UniT: allows him to manipulate his own gravity, and allows him the ability to float; Tenik Industrial (2282) Auto-Scanlate 3000 (scouter): A vintage and extinct piece of Tenik Equipment used back in the day when Tenik Inc. was known as Tenik Industrial. It autotranslates any language into a language the user can understand and also allows users to read chakura, see chakura in it's metaphysical state, as well as other various modes and uses. However, it tends to fritz and run static when in levels of high chakura energy or in "dead zones".

Skills: Gunslinging skills such as rain of lead, dead eye, twosome tyme, rapid fire, and spiral shot. can also do many hand-to hand combat skills too

Limit Breaks:
Combative:
-Presidential Orders: Summons an air strike upon selected target.

Aid:
-Presidential Immunity: Casts Barrier, Magic Barrier, Reflect, Mighty Guard, and temporarily increases strength and vitality amongst himself and his allies (only three at once). He himself however, is the only one who gets "Haste".

Last edited by Rufus Tenik on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Last edited by Rufus Tenik on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:55 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Just added the scouter :P)
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:17 am

Name: Sakura Handy
Weight: 121 lbs
Species: human
Sex: female
Hometown: Hiiten, Beiji-Scardia Islands
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: Short, redish brown; has a single pink streak on one of her right bangs.
Good or Evil?: neutral

Trained by:
-Damian Handy (her dad)
-Izuna Handy (her mom)
-Ikai Boontai (her...mentor?)
-The ADN in Scardia

Siblings:
Jack Handy (Twin brother)
Yume Handy (little sister)

Force User: yes

Weapons:
-Personal Equipment: Red Hawk 9mm handgun, Beijionese Tanto Dagger.

-ADN Orion

-ADN Handgun 1

-ADN Knife/Baton

Clothes: (3)
-free time: Orange shirt, white bandana, black jacket, tight blue jeans, black bra, black thong, black sneakers, dog tags.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) SakuraHandy-2.png?t=1299987175

-ADN outfit: Grey tee shirt with ensignia on left sleeve, white Military short sleeved Jacket with dark grey trimmed cuffs, lined in red (with the left jacket's flaps longer than the other side); brown leather shorts, brown leather leggings lined in red beneath the knee; metal kneepads strapped with black leather; dark brown leather boots; black leather waistbelt; dark grey Kevlar vest with "ADN" on the back view in white letters; brown leather full fingered gloves; Two black leather holster's for her handguns, placed conveniently on her hips. Sometimes the ADN Backpack, given the situation.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) SakuraHandyADN.png?t=1319241819

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) SakuraHandyADNnoBP.png?t=1319241914

-Green Bikini: A green string bikini that originally belonged to her mother, Izuna.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Sakurabikinitwo

Possessions: ADN Rations, Blanket, Dog-tags, Ammo, Basic First Aid Kit, Flint.

Physical featurez: Exactly like the sig. Size 36c breasts

Taste Stats: *******

Special Abilities: Ninjitsu, swordsmanship, gunslinging.

Story: A young female from Siamatsu village. She was born from 2 of the Five Saviors of Galiavan. She was being trained by Ikai Boontai before she decided to leave the perverted bastard and join the ADN Military. She is a recruit and currently a student observing ADN officers in the field. She's heading to Ithteca to start her observation training.

She has been handed the rank of 2nd Lieutenant due to her knowledge of weaponry and tactics in the field. She is currently the youngest High Ranking Officer tying in with Rachel Renston at age 18 who is the highest.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 am

Name: Reno KimKaze
Nick name: Kaze (Ka-zey)
Sex: male
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 152 lbs
Hair: red spiked, ponytail
Eyes: green
Physical features: asymetric tattoos under his eyes
Origin: Asrond, poor district area.
Occupation: former Tenik International Reconassiance Service member, and Presidential Security Agent Lvl 1.

Clothes:

T.I.R.S. Agent (normal): a black opened dress jacket, white dress shirt, black dress pants, Brown leather sheath on his back, green sunglasses, black leather Sneakers.

Free Time: A hawaiian button up shirt, pair of khaki nickers, sandals, green sunglasses, wristband digital watch on left wrist.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Reno_copy-2.png?t=1292880473

Weapons: Bulma: A Custom Buster Blade which can transform into a number of weapons as well as be a normal sword (check limitbreak for info); TIRS Standard Issue: Quicksilver [Broken]; Quicksilver Zero; and Ol' Reliable**

Skills: Highly durable: After forced to live a rough life in the ghetto's of Asrond, he is hardened and can be able to take most blows that are known to kill a man twice his size; Brawling; Mug.

Limit Breaks:
-Bulma Cattleprod/knight stick: Sword folds into a more managable and carry-easy form.
-Bulma HailFire: Bulma converts to a tri-barrel miniature chain-gun. Fire's automatic rounds at sub-sonic speeds. Bullets are relatively weak.
-Bulma HellLauncher: Bulma converts into a rocket propelled grenade launcher. Can only fire one at a time. Reloads automaticly after three posts after use.
-Bulma PulseFire: Using the power of Lifeforce energy in a mini reactor built into the sword, the sword converts to a miniature version of a mako cannon, which fires lifestream fire at targets in streams of aquagreen explosions that deteriorate flesh. (if used right, can coat the blade in this liquid like stream of energy)

Story:
One of Rufus Tenik's most trusted...no, um...most reliable-no not that either...um: Most dependable member of the force of the TITS, Uh TIRS Razz
Well...yeah, not really. But he has been with him from the start ^^
Reno was born in a poor section of Asrond in 2614. He was orphaned, and from a very young age he grew up amongst the slums of Asrond. In 2629, at age 15: Reno joined up with the Orphan Army, where he met a few of the future members of modern day Tenik Incorporated; including Rufus Tenik himself.
He is as stated, a TIRS agent who try's to get by in the TIRS.
** He obtained this large gun from Lost and Found-dosent know how to use it yet-but hey, its free, right?
Reno KimKaze
Reno KimKaze
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Empty Hail to the Chief bitchez :P

Post  Revan Uptincross Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:52 am

Name: Revan Uptincross
Title/Nickname: President Uptincross, Mr. President
Physical Description-
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 169 lbs.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Body: Athletic, still manages to keep fit. Body is best described as 'finely regimented'.
Clothes: An A.D.N. Decorated white uniform jacket shaped similar to a tail coat that is trimmed with red and gold. A red and black belt wraps around the waist of the jacket top. Brown calve high boots, and a pair of white uniform slacks. A pair of white full fingered gloves.

Background-
Alliance: A.D.N., TCT

Employment: President of the A.D.N. and Tri-Continental-Trust

Relationship Status: Married-wife unknown.
Medications: None
Allergies: None
Health Background: Deleted from public records. But by other accounts has seen a lot of action.

History:
The former Director of the Tenik International Reconnaissance Service (T.I.R.S) as well as former President of Tenik Incorporated Rufus G.A. Tenik's personal secretary. He was a rather methodical man, quiet, well mannered and never one to speak out unless there was a need to do so. When trouble hit the fan he was right on the ball and would be there to lead the mission without a single hitch or hesitation in his way. He was generally well liked by his co-workers and was second in command during the days of Tenik's Presidential Dictatorship.
When Rufus was thought dead, it was Revan who was in 'true control' over the Tenik Corporation's Military and Financial Assets. He became the leader of the retaliating DarkSEED and T.I.R.S. that had divided during the 'schism' of his department after Rufus was supposedly killed in action. He remained active leader behind the scenes till Rufus Tenik made his return two months later, where Rufus officially handed him the company title of President. Revan lead the regrouped members of DarkSEED and T.I.R.S. to take on the broken sect of DarkSEED, the Crimson Knight Brigade. They took the fight to Asrond, the home of Tenik Inc, and there they had an all out war amid the corpses of their fallen comrades.

After the fall, and when peace finally reached every corner of Galiavan with the Crimson Knight Brigade broken and defeated, and the chaotic War God Sephiroth destroyed for good, Revan decided as President of Tenik Inc, to make a truce pact with Gailden, Scardia, and Rolan. This was called the Tri-Continental-Trust which would would regulate finances, trade and crime regulation in all three nations. Since this completely targeted the Underworld of all three nations, Revan reformed the DarkSEED and replaced it's notorious genetic enhancement program and installed a Military Academy in Scardia that was taught by Scardian Ex Military(Best Soldiers on this planet), Beijionese Samurai and Beijio Public Service Agents, and former T.I.R.S. and DarkSEED troops. He called this 'unified army' the Allied Defense Network. They protect the trade, and dealings instilled by the Tri-Continental-Trust and are a widely known army with a Head Quarters in just about every nation with the exception of the Far North.

As President of the T.C.T, and the Commander and Chief of the A.D.N., he is the worlds most renowned individual.

Inventory-

Weapons:
The Pride of the A.D.N.: A white blade motorized katana, held at his hip with a white and gold scabbard. Jet fuel powers the weapon, and a magic generator can in turn allow the blade to be embued with multiple and highly powerful magic powers.

Possessions:
Presidential Personal Gear: A Platinum Pocket watch with the A.D.N emblem engraved upon it's face, and the A.D.N. Motto on it's back ("Above Pride, to uphold Honor and Peace; We stand United" -ADN Motto). It has gold minute and hour hands, and a pure silver second hand. The Clock Face are an acronym of the Tri-Continental-Trust engraved in fancy text. The clock also doubles as a holographic projector, projecting messages as well as a map of any location he is in.

Skills: TBD
Revan Uptincross
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Roin Agan Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Name: Roin (Row-Inn) Agan

Physical Description-
Height: 5'8.9''
Weight: 125 lbs.
Eyes: Purple.
Hair: bluish, long and in a french braid
Body: Athletically toned, well endowed.
Clothes:
-Standard: A pink bow, a whit dress shirt with the sleeves gathered above the elbow, a purple and gold trimmed dress; reading glasses.

Background-
Nationality/hometown: Beijionese? (LOL), Ithteca City.

Employment: Rufus Tenik's Assistant/Secretary.

Trained In: Linguistics, lock picking, mountain climbing, excellent hand to hand combat, CQC, CQB, Marksman, mechanic, competent sniper, scuba diver.

Relationship Status: Single
Medications:
Health Background:

History: A former ADN Light Infantry Recon who now works with the ADN as Rufus Tenik's Personal Secretary after seeking a change of employment within the ADN Staff. She was quite a competent soldier and was at the rank of Captain before resigning her position to another of her team. It was around this time she met Rufus. Though she is working at the best of her level for Vice President Tenik, she has heard rumors that no one has ever outshined Tenik's previous and mysterious Secretary; whoever he was, he still holds the record time of filing desk reports.
Inventory-
Weapons: Silver Craft Security Issue Basic Training Revolver, ADN "Laguna" Sub Machine Gun, combat knife

Possessions:
Personal Items: Lockpicks
Misc.-
Melee Specials: (Yes I stole Yuki's for the time being--it is only a placeholder till I come up with just as cool stuff x))
-Enemy Standing, stunned (face to face): Wong-Fu: charges towards enemy, jumps up onto their shoulders, places their head between her thighs, then rolls her body downward, rolling and then sending them flying onto their back.

-Enemy Standing, stunned (from behind): Back Bend: Manipulates around the body of target,  forces their back over her knee (with the spine aligned with her kneecap) and then elbow drives them into the chest before pushing their body aside.

-Enemy Fallen (on back or chest): Head Scissors: Crosses her legs around targets neck and strangles target or twists to break their neck.

-Enemy on Knees (from front): Spin kick: Sharply swings with full force swing in a twisting kick to the enemy's face.

-Enemy on Knees (from behind): Dragon Wing: Runs up behind them, jumps up with her knees grasping the enemy's neck, then tucks and rolls forwards, releasing her knees from their neck and lets the enemy fly!
Roin Agan
Roin Agan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kusanagi Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Name: Kusanagi Aya
Weight: 126 lbs
Hometown: Azula Moon Base
Eyes: red
Hair: Silver blue, short neck length cut
Good or Evil?: Neutral
Bust:...
Trained by: ADN Military School, Scardia Royal Marines

Weapons Onhand:
-Type 09 "Yukari" .45
-ACER-HF 'Iaito'

Weapon's (Other):
-Azula Infinity X 10mm SMG

-Anything: She has mastered most forms of physical combat, and can use elements and other weapons carried by (npc or non-npc) populace.

Clothes:
+Azula Moon Base Uniform: A Blue uniform and skirt.

+Azula Moon Base Pilot Gear: A tight white plug suit that is worn when she's piloting a space craft. Has a holster strapped onto her belt rig which also holds her ballistic assisted ACER-HF 'Iaito'.

Personal items: Communication head set

Possessions: what ever happens to be on her person.

Physical featurez: Beautiful, young, athletic, big eyes, Beijionese features (father was Beijionese).

Skills: Beijionese Maritial Arts, Weapon specialist (all forms including swordsmanship and oriental styles); hacking, telecommunications, linguist, vehicle specialization, telekenetic and telepathic powers.

Story:
-A calm and quiet recruit who was born in Asrond and survived it's destruction. She grew up in Scardia, joining with the Royal Scardia Marines before they were charted into the ADN Military; which she then chose to sign up to become a volunteer for the Azula Space Program. As a member of the ADN now, she works as a fighter pilot for the Space Warefare program that is funded by Rachel Renston. Though she is just a grunt now, she hopes to soon rise through the ranks and become a recognizable individual within the military ranks.
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Maemi Masamune Sun May 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Name: Maemi Masamune
Nickname: "Mimi" "Professor Mimi" "Doc Mimi"
Physical Description-
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 135 lbs.
Eyes: Red
Hair: blue, either held up in a high ponytail or let down
Body: Athletically toned, model-like body
Clothes:

-Scientist: A white labcoat with the sleeves gathered to the elbows, a black silk string halter top, black collared waistcoat, white dress mini-skirt, pantyhose, black high heel shoes, underwear (as shown below) and glasses.  

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) MaemiMasamuneLabcoat_zps609ae791

-Underwear: Black and red lace skinny strap bra with a matching lacy high rise thong and pantyhose.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) MaemiMasamuneUnderwear_zps80866592

-#!$ōɥsᴉ ɐʇǝɹɐsnʞɐʞ###: ˙ōʞōs ōʇuǝs ou oɹᴉɥs nɹᴉ ǝʇǝɹ ɐs ōʎnʞɐɥɔ ᴉu ᴉʞoʇ nɹns o ,┴I ou oɾᴉɐʞ nʞʞoR

Background-
Nationality/hometown: Beijionese, Beijio City.

Employment: ADN/ADR Research Scientist

Trained In: Linguistics, Alchemy, Chemistry, soul-capture, bio-engineering, CQC, Markswoman, mechanical devices, mind control weapon devices.

Medications: Vitamins
Recent Health Background: Perfectly fine.

History:
A young Beijionese woman who was once an Inventor and an Alchemist who tried to bid her ideas to the Empress of Beijio, but with little luck to impress either her Generals or the Imperial "Queen Bee" herself. She instead left Beijio's Loyalties to work for the ADN as a Researcher, finding her skills and abilities put to a better use than she had when working for the Empress.

As a Research Scientist, her expertise comes into play when dealing with the occult and researching demonic weaponry for which the ADN may be able to use against their enemies. She often shuts herself out to everyone when she is has her mind set to a task, and often stays shut off in her private underground lab in the Gailden Wastelands for days at a time till she has completed her breakthrough. Though despite being sheltered away from most people while she is almost uncomfortably upbeat and outspoken towards people, which makes her quite socially awkward in some social events.

She see's herself the ''mother'' of all her creations and test subjects, and of late she has recently been able to summon a medium-high level beast from the Demon Realm as a 'test subject' for her recent mind control test with the creature named: "Tylos Thor". Tylos, who she considers one of her greatest scientific finds, was summoned about six months ago and has been put through her "Mind Control Project" for the last five months with modular therapy to help cope with the chip which was inserted into it's cerebral cortex which helps Maemi control the creature.

She considers Tylos, her very own pet and sometimes treats the large creature as her own flesh and blood; she hopes to present him however to the ADN Military counsel to propose possible military applications in the 'Mind control' field.  

Though she loves her test subjects, she has no qualms about immediately severing the ties and life lines of failed test subjects, and she carries the "Brimmflamme" for such unfortunate events.

Likes: Her Biological creations, sweets, steak, Scardian Wine, and research funds.

Dislikes: Spoiled or failed specimens, wasted potential and compiled errors

Inventory-
Weapons: Handgun- ADN Chimera; Shotgun- ADN Shotgun (loaded fully with Volt-Fire ammunition); Other- ADN "Brimmflamme"

Possessions: PDA, candy bar, fish treats and Laboratory Equipment; ten-thousand rounds of Volt-Fire Shotgun shells.

Personal Items: Glasses

Misc.-

Skills and Abilities:

Control Tylos: Uses her PDA to control Tylos Thor and have him aid her in battle-whether real or virtual.
Maemi Masamune
Maemi Masamune
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imai Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:08 am

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Efdb81aa576e0bde8b8a8101399ee997

Name: Kagura Imai

Physical Description-
Height: 5'6''
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black, Hime Cut
Body: Average height, trained body, DDD/E Cup breasts, long flowing silky dark hair, bright blue eyes.  

Clothes:

-ADN Uniform: A white gold-trimmed jacket with six buttons and a few golden tassels strewn across. She has an armband pinned to her upper left arm to signify her status and affiliation with Beijio. She has a short gold-trimmed white skirt and boots of similar colors to her jacket, accentuated by black tights underneath.
Uniform:

-Overcoat: A white and gold duster and cape that goes over the uniform, and a peaked military cap.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 6cef8ec6158d204e47e0ca6fbbffff32

Background-

Employment: ADN "Banneret"

Trained In: Linguistics, CQC, Swordplay, Kendo, Fire based magic, some healing magic, traditional Beijionese Cooking, Cooking, and ADN Technology.

Health Background:

-Fraternal Twin: She is the older Fraternal Twin to Nagisa.

History:
A young ADN Soldier and commander who hails from a proud Beijionese heritage. She is of high rank in the Beijionese Army, like her younger twin sister, Nagisa Imai. Both sister's were sent to Beijio to help 'modernize' some of the Imperial Army's troops, as well as help fortify and protect the ADN's ''Ally''.

Kagura is usually a calm, and cool individual who is a team player and is deadly efficient with the long blade. She utilizes the Imai Family Heirloom as her weapon of choice, which, according to history, helped slay a dispicable creature from the olde times, around the second formation of the Beijionese Kingdom.

Dislikes: Personal Use of Firearms, Letches and Pervs.

Inventory-
Weapons: "Hien", Throwing Daggers

Possessions: PDA, Radio, Identification Card, Whistle.

Personal Items: "Hien": An heirloom Nodachi sword passed down through the Imai Bloodline, scaling as far back as the second formation of the Beijionese Kingdom.

Misc.-

Skills and Abilities: TBA
Kagura Imai
Kagura Imai
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagisa Imai Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:17 am

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 484ec634-bc1e-47e0-a8e7-49949a2899a3

Name: Nagisa Imai

Physical Description-
Height: 5'6''
Eye: Green
Hair: Black, Hime Cut
Body: Average height, trained body, DD Cup breasts, long flowing silky dark hair, an emerald green left eye.  

Clothes:

-ADN Uniform: A taut white gold-trimmed jacket with six buttons and a few golden tassels strewn across. She has a blue rose hair ornament on her left long side bangs with a similar flower pinned on her upper left shoulder. She has a short gold-trimmed white pleated skirt and thigh boots of black with gold stripes running up the sides of her legs, ending at a pair of black and gold ruffled garters. She wears regular white panties underneath. She wears a black eyepatch on her right eye, upon it's face is her rank ensignia.

Uniform:

Background-

Employment: ADN "Banneret", Soldier, Fighter Pilot

Trained In: Linguistics, CQC, Swordplay, Kendo, Ice based magic, some status magic, state-of-the-art technology, firearms, artillery, Military Air-land-sea vehicles, and ADN Technology.

Health Background:

-Fraternal Twin: She is the younger Fraternal Twin to Kagura.

History:
A young ADN Soldier and commander who hails from a proud Beijionese heritage. She is of high rank in the Beijionese Army, like her older twin sister, Kagura Imai. Both sister's were sent to Beijio to help 'modernize' some of the Imperial Army's troops, as well as help fortify and protect the ADN's ''Ally''.

Unlike Kagura, Nagisa, though sharing a similar calm, and cool personality, is more stern and direct. She dislikes it when others get in her way, and will just as likely leave a team mate behind if the risks are high; but can provide just as killer backup, like her sister. She is also deadly efficient with the long blade, utilizing a large two handed sword that is also a gunblade she has dubbed: "Steel Hearts". She dislikes how her sister throws their family name about like it would help turn the tide of a battle and how she prides on tradition more than efficiency and progress.

Unlike her sister, she doesn't mind using firearms and explosives. She also knows how to pilot various vehicles of military make and is quite up to date on the latest technology.

As for her eye, she lost the ability to see out of her right eye after a training accident which blinded her right cornea. She could have it replaced with a cybernetic one, but she does enjoy the effect it has on her troops.

Likes: Beijionese Cuisine, tropical fruits, latest technology on the market, training, and guns.

Dislikes: Leaches, weak willed individuals, traditionalists, and those who purposely ''get in her way''.

Inventory-
Weapons: "Steel Hearts", ADN Chimera, ADN .308 Win Sniper Rifle

Possessions: PDA, Radio, Identification, 25 Custom Shells, 30 .50 Shells, 25 .308 Win Shells.  

Personal Items: "Steel Hearts": A large curved two handed gunblade that Nagisa had made for her personal use. It's bulky shape and weight make it hard to weild for those who've never handled it before. Fires 6 Custom armor piercing ammunition in it's revolving cylinder to help power it's swings.    

Misc.-

Skills and Abilities:
Nagisa Imai
Nagisa Imai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kashima Hillwillow Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:45 am

Name: Kashima Hillwillow
Nick Name: Kash
Titles: Captain Hillwillow
Code Name: Innocent Rainbow

Physical Description-
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 145 lbs.
Eyes: Steel Blue
Hair: Silver
Body: A woman of average height with a rather curvaceous figure with flawless skin, supporting large breasts and large well rounded buttocks, and shapely legs on a body that is toned for her size. She has large slanted steel blue eyes with long eyelashes, and long silver hair put up in side tails by a pair of black elastic bands. 

Clothes:

-ADN Uniform: A taut light beige/white double-breasted jacket with six buttons and black trim. Gold epaulets. A dark grey dress shirt with frilled cuffs, a red necktie. A dark grey pleated mini-skirt, either dark pantyhose or calve high socks, heeled armored shoes, a beret with a ribbon off the side of it, white silk gloves, and sometimes wears glasses.  
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) B3ce65ad4ddb7d16dbf39ff2f978d61f_zpsiaz51cfx

Background-
Nationality/hometown: Beiji-Scardian (Half Beijionese, Half Scardian blooded)/ Kraggiotria City, Scardia.

Employment: ADN Airship Pilot and Commanding Officer of the ADN's Ambassador

Trained In: Linguistics, CQC, Swordplay, Kendo, state-of-the-art technology, military firearms, artillery, Military Air-land-sea vehicles, Piloting, Airship Piloting, Air Combat, and ADN Technology.

Health Background:
-All green for ADN Military Service

History: The Lady Captain of the ADN's Ambassador, she is in charge of the 500+ staff onboard and is the Regular Commanding Officer. She is known to be a bit of an eccentric officer, but she means well and constantly keeps the well being of her crew in mind as well as their satisfaction. She has a unique relationship with Brigadier General Katori Funai, and other high ranking members and staff within the ADN. Prior to her transfer to the Ambassador, she worked in the ADN's Research and Development Department on the Azula Moon Base, and prior to her Military Service she had worked random odd jobs despite coming from a moderately wealthy family. She is, however, a skilled pilot, and sometimes takes the Helm herself on the Ambassador. Due to her relationship with key ADN members, she has participated in at least seven accomplished secret missions for the ADN.

Likes: Tea, latest technology on the market, keeping her crew's satisfaction up, Brigadier General Funai, sweets (which she can sometimes be bribed with), and piloting.

Dislikes: Leaches, deep water, being stranded alone, monsters.  

Inventory-
Weapons: Type 09 "Yukari" .45, Azula Infinity X 10mm SMG, ACER-HF 'Iaito', ADN Lamia.  

Possessions: PDA, Radio, Identification, ammunition, rations, emergency equipment, parachute, and personal affects.  

Misc.-

Skills and Abilities:

Scardian Speed: Due to her Scardian heritage, she has an enhanced strength, dexterity and speed, allowing her to move quickly than the average person (not from Scardia of course), despite her frame.

Chi Sense: She can sense the energy of beings before they appear thanks to special training with Imperial Ninjas.

(I plan to place various sword skills here and such, but I know none and have to find a place to look some up--or at least find something unique and cool to do otherwise Razz)
Kashima Hillwillow
Kashima Hillwillow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Honourwood Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:24 pm

old:

Name: 'Grim Honourwood'
'Real Name': Vincent Jack Reeves
Specimen Type & Designation Number: Regis Prototype 0-01
Codename: Raven

Physical Description-
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8
Weight: 148 lbs.
Species: Artificial Human
Eyes: Red (and Cybernetic Left Eye)
Hair: Dark brown, almost appears Black
Body: Thin and slender, yet he has a highly toned body and athletic body with a visible six pack. He has a pale complexion and is often seen with an emotionless or aloof expression. His hair is dark brown that sometimes appears as black, medium-short in length with parted bangs. He has a 'youthful' appearance, giving his appearance at times as someone around 13 or 12 years of age. He has red eyes that are a result of his Crimson Gene Therapy, but is unique to a degree as he was the first successful human who survived the injection and evolutionary changes brought on by said Crimson Genes. He lost his left eye during the FINAL RAID, and it was replaced with a hybrid cybernetic/biotech ocular prosthetic with internal modifications to his brain. He sometimes wears an eyepatch over it when its being cleaned or worked on, or when he suffers the excruciating pain of his body trying to reject the foreign material or when it heats up with over use.

Clothes:
-Tri-Continental Trust/A.D.N. Special Forces Tactical Uniform: An unidentifiable tactical uniform, consisting of a tight fitting olive drab jumpsuit/pilot suit, a chest harness rig, fingerless gloves, combat boots, and shoulder armor.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 97e297dcc5c2171250b2d74df710d985_zpsxzdarvgn

-T.I.R.S. Suit: A specialized spy suit used by members of the Tenik---er, Trust Intelligence Response Service, or new T.I.R.S., name tentative. The suit is lightweight but works like Rufus Tenik's White Lotus suit, where its made of special fibres giving the individual who is wearing it viable armor for phyiscal and magical damage. Also comes with a tie and a concealed shoulder holster underneath!
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 06698b921c372e0018591bf08d36a109_zpspqshetat

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Kaizuka_inaho_aldnoah_zero_drawn_by_isshiki_ffmania7__42ed006fd4c7f82d915d5ce3dca544f3
Background-
Nationality/hometown: Unknown.  

Employment: Rufus Tenik's Assistant/Secretary.

Trained In: Linguistics, lock picking, mountain climbing, excellent hand to hand combat, CQC, CQB, Marksman, mechanic, competent sniper, scuba diver.

Medications:
Health Background:
-The Crimson Syndrome

History: TBA  

Inventory-

Weapons: T.I.R.S. Quicksilver Handgun, Quicksilver Tenik Model 2398 'Red Hawk' Combat Handgun Model C (9mm version), Crimson Knight Brigade 'Heavy Custom' Handgun, DarkSEED Standard Issue Handgun (Tactical Mod's removable and attachable parts, used mostly as a backup weapon), Chesluk Industries .50 Eagle, A7B Standard Flare Gun, SR-37 Sniper Rifle, Tenik Scorpio A4 Custom Marksman Rifle, DarkSEED SMGC1 Special Operations Rig, a combat knife.

Possessions: A7B Standard Flare Gun, flares, PDA, among other spy gear.

Personal Items: Lockpicks
Misc.-

TBA

Last edited by Grim Honourwood on Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Grim Honourwood
Grim Honourwood
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayase Shino Thu May 05, 2016 2:46 am

Name: Ayase Shino
Nick Name: Aya

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 9903006873c0d900addac8b492f1dea4_zpsn3cifzxx

Physical Description-
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eyes: Reddish Brown
Hair: Reddish Brown
Body: She can be described as a beautiful and slender young woman with large reddish brown eyes and long reddish brown hair worn into a high ponytail. One of the noticeable aspect of her body is her breasts which can be described as C-cup. She also seems to have a flawless body, which is due to her physical training despite being confined to a chair.

Clothes:
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Df1ec00636b9dd23e02aecd58823e661_zpsl7shfqh7Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) E0d80d191ecfd719fb27046ce9512d7e_zpsktdbwoum
Everyday: A basic outfit consisting of a dark jacket, a light colored camisole top, a black pleated mini-skirt, underwear & Spats (OOC: no upskirts for the pervs Razz), knee high socks, and stylish sneakers.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Aya%20Shino_zps6ysdnf38

Spoiler:
Everyday2: Like her other outfit, it is simply a sporty jacket, a white tube top, black spats, calve high black socks, and her stylish sneaks.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) D14eab7a6577087fc60130d66d4d9358_zpsnfajmq29Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 39e26ce6ff930506409337684e488732_zps8vpvnqmv
Bodysuit: A specialized bodysuit used when Ayase is involved physically in testing and combat situations. It consists of a highly durable and flame retardant bodysuit which conforms to her every curve, with fingerless gloves and most of the time with a unique HUD Helmet.

Spoiler:

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Efd8ec93a9db4c0b78dd1b772a046cf7_zpsrjp5v8yb
(with the VOID-EnD13 Device)

Background-
Nationality/hometown: Beijionese, Asrond City

Employment: ADN Researcher, Lab Assistant and Volunteer for 'Professor Mimi'
Rank: Official Military Rank is 'Lieutenant', but she isn't trained as a field officer.

Trained In: Linguistics, state-of-the-art technology, ancient magic tech, military firearms, Military Air-land-sea vehicles, Piloting, Airship Piloting, Air Combat, and ADN Technology (both experimental or otherwise), basic medical knowledge, engineering, hacking, and Software Developing.

Health Background:
Paraplegia: She was born without the proper motor function of her legs.

History:

A technophile and gear head, this ADN Researcher is a kind and strong willed person, who does all she can to help the ADN and others. She is a talented pilot and if she wasn't paraplegic, she would be one of the ADN's Top 5 Ace Pilots without a doubt. She hasn't physically walked without the use of some device such as the VOID-EnD13 Device, and was born without the mobility of her legs, however she does not like being pitied. She developed the VOID-EnD13 Device as a means to 'physically walk' which connects to her waist, knees and ankles; and uses the technology in use with 'hover vehicles', but with some magic technology introduced as well. Unfortunately since the device isn't finalized she cannot use it as a permanent means to walk. In either event however, she uses her light weight carbon fibre wheel chair to get around. At current, she works as a Researcher and Scientist for the ADN, and is Maemi Masamune's lab assistant. Even in her disabled state, she gives everything her all, and is quite determined when put to a task.

She physically works out her body, and stretches her legs and feet even though they have no movement and very little feeling in them. Her disability's origins are strange at best. She was born in Asrond, in 2638, to her parents who had high positions in Tenik Incorporated, and were both corrupt and damning to those beneath them. However, when shit hit the fan, and Asrond began to fall in the year 2639, they were one of the first civilians to leave the before the chaos was too great. It didn't take long to find out that Karma had struck them for their crimes, and Ayase was no longer moving her lower body. They discovered, though there was some function left in them, Ayase wasn't ever going to walk. What likely happened was that Ayase was exposed to Lifeforce Radiation given off by exposed reactors while they were fleeing Asrond. In either case, her parents supported her, and changed their lives around.

Likes: Latest technology on the market, Demon/Devil Hunters (They are sooo cool and brave!), sweets, spending time on her cpus or other such devices, working on her wheelchair or vehicles, and piloting.

Dislikes: Being pitied or treated differently for her disability, deep water, frogs.

Inventory-
Weapons: ADN Standard Issue Handgun.  

Possessions: PDA, Cell Phone, Earpiece Communication device, Identification.
Personal Possessions: Her Wheelchair, and the VOID-EnD13 Device

Misc.-
(To be determined)

Last edited by Ayase Shino on Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayase Shino
Ayase Shino
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Katori Funai Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 173b7439c9ebd5110ca5a2dc3ee894b4_zpsrmtyjkjl

Name: Katori Funai
Nick Name: Kat
Titles: Brigadier General Funai
Code Name: Hidden Queen

Physical Description-
Weight: 145 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Body: A tall woman with a rather curvaceous figure, tanned light amber skin, supporting large breasts and large well rounded buttocks, as well as sensuous legs and thighs. She has large rounded bright green eyes with long eyelashes, and long blondish hair put up in a folded ponytail.

Clothes:

-ADN Uniform: A taut light beige/white double-breasted jacket with six buttons and black trim and gold epaulets. A dark grey dress shirt, a navy blue necktie. A light grey pencil skirt, dark pantihose, heeled armored shoes, white silk gloves, and wears glasses. Underclothes consist of blace lace bra and panties.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 886ef58f7f2faaeaace17cb9299acea6_zpsskelusma

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Fcfdd4b7cd231845362796a41f120d43_zpsleuf8i0h

-Shallow Dive Suit: A skin tight white swim suit.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 81310636d50d61fdaeb338f2c9d7fd24_zpsvwtwaqcm

Background-
Nationality/hometown: Beijionese/Beijio City, Gailden.

Employment: ADN Executive Officer

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) A473a1fe576ee6875cff4e2f7cc5e4c0_zpsi4mzfr7c

Trained In: Linguistics, CQC, Swordplay, Kendo, state-of-the-art technology, military firearms, artillery, Military Air-land-sea vehicles, Piloting, Airship Piloting, Air Combat, deep diving, special forces training and ADN Technology.

Health Background:
-All green for ADN Military Service

History: A long, cool Lady Officer of the ADN. She is an eccentric officer, and runs a tight ship where ever she goes. She is a supposed member of a STING force within the ADN, and despite her appearance is a highly dangerous and highly trained individual. She has a unique relationship with Captain Kashima Hillwillow, and the two often spend time with one another on and off the job, and their own respective homes.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) C3ec39e7addf20672faacf05baf04dea_zpslfql7gjx

Likes: Tea, Captain Hillwillow, deep diving, swimming, 'questionable activities', fine alcohol and herself.

Dislikes: Leaches, bigotry, and perverts.  

Inventory-
Weapons: Type 09 "Yukari" .45, ADN Orion CQB Variant, riding crop.  

Possessions: PDA, Radio, Identification, ammunition, rations, emergency equipment, parachute, and personal affects.  

Misc.-

Skills and Abilities:

Heightened lung capacity: She can dive deeper and longer than most humans due to her training.

Stillness Spell: She can impose temporary paralasis by hitting specific nerves.

Heightened Chi Sense: She can sense the energy of beings before they appear thanks to special training with Imperial Ninjas.

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Funai_zpsur5uvpq6

Last edited by Katori Funai on Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Katori Funai
Katori Funai
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Meiying Zhao Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:08 pm

Name: Meiying Zhao
Nickname: Mei
Title: Dr. Zhao

Physical Description-
Height: 5'8
Weight: Classified
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blue
Body/Physical Appearance: A voluptuous Beijionese woman with long dark blue hair with peek-a-boo bangs across her right eye, with heavy lidded crystal blue eyes. She is pale with large breasts and wide hips.

Clothes:

ADR Researcher: Labcoats with shirts that show off cleavage with black leather mini skirts with thigh high stockings and heels.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 75595365_p0
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 82811559_p0

Background-
Hometown: Unknown
Alliance: Allied Defense Network Research Division
Alignment: Neutral

Employment: Researcher, Doctor
Rank: High Ranked researcher wise, head of the ET Biology Department
Sensei/Instructor: Beijio's University (forgot the name ^^Wink
Instructed: None.

Relationship Status: Unknown
Medications: Unknown
Allergies: Unknown
Dislikes: TBD.
Health Background:
-Minor Physical Damage Resistances
-Poison Immunity
-[Redacted]

History:
Head of the Department of Extraterrestrial Biology Research, Dr. Meiying Zhao is a high profile researcher of the Allied Defense Network's ADR (Allied Defense Research Branch), working out of the Secret ADR Testing Facility in the middle of the Beijionese Desert. She is a rival scientist of Dr. Maemi Masamune, who works in biological weapon research. She is known for being playful and seductive to staff, and isn't above using her sex to turn some of the soldiers on base to do her bidding, be it usually mundane or small favors.

Recently, she is overseeing the latest specimen brought in by the TIRS, a large Alien comatose or dead... (Planot Griggz).

Inventory-

Weapons: Quicksilver Kanine Elite Handgun, Vials, Ampole Shooter, scalpel

Equipment: Cellular Phone, Lighter, Lock Picks, test tubes.

Possessions: What she has on her

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Her sapphire necklace

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-Magic Resistance: She has a certain level of Magic Resistance thanks to her Beijionese blood.
-Beijionese Breathing: She can hold her breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to her Beijionese Blood.
-Beijionese Bone Structure: Her bones are quite strong and durable, traditional Beijionese traits given their diet and thanks to her Beijionese Culture.

Skills:
-Sexy Clothing: Due to the nature of some of her clothing, she can easily distract foes attracted to her.
-Seduction: She uses the power of sex and provocation to lull some of her enemies into a false sense of security.
-Quick Reload
-Engineering
-Piloting

Magic Abilities:
-Chi Sense: She can use her chi to analyze organic life.
Meiying Zhao
Meiying Zhao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Francine Cavanaugh Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:24 am

Name: Francine V. Cavanaugh
Nickname: Fran, Frankie, Franny, ‘The Fox of Department A’
Titles: Doctor, Lieutenant Commander Cavanaugh

Physical Description-
Height: 5'11
Weight: Classified
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Body/Physical Appearance: A fairly tall and voluptuous half Leprechaun, half Beijionese woman. She has long red hair that falls past her buttocks, usually worn up in a high ponytail, with side swept bangs that flow over her right eye, with sidelocks framing her face. She has narrow, Beijionese eyes with large green irises. She is freckled in the face, and has a tanned complexion. She is very modelesque in appearance, with an hourglass figure, large breasts, wide hips, narrow waist, shapely long legs and a toned core and back; she’s a gorgeous woman, and is often referred to as the ‘Fox of Department A’ by lesser military personnel.  

Clothes:

-Allied Defense Research Military Scientist: She wears a strapless, tube-top mini dress with a black to light purple gradient coloration and shows off her tight, deep cleavage. Her breasts stick out of her long white lab coat which falls past her ankles, and is worn with a belt wrapped around her waist and with the cuffs and the sleeves gathered up to just below the elbows; her rank of Lt. Commander is pinned on each lapel of her coat, and ‘ADR’ is written on the armbands worn on each arm. She wears black, lace up, belted, platform thigh boots. She wears a black lace thong as well.  
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Unknown

-Allied Defense Network Lieutenant Commander Battle Dress: Given she is military trained, she is also given an outfit indicative of her rank that pairs well with her scientific role. She wears a black leather bodysuit with grey accents, zipped down to show off her deep plunging cleavage and heavenly figure. She wears a modified, white silk ADN officer’s long coat with yellow trim, the jacket falls above her ankles in length, and has ventilated under-arms (arm cutouts) showing off her skin tight bodysuit underneath, and is affixed to her by a pair of navy blue tactical belts wrapped around her abdomen and waist (one of which is a pistol holster for a rear right hand draw), and the pair of yellow bands around each of her biceps with her rank and name written on both; the jacket’s collar is popped high and the lapels are behind her breasts, allowing ‘her girls’ to breathe! She wears a pair of black leather lace up and belted platform thigh boots with brass buckles, a navy blue thigh pack around her right thigh. She wears a pair of black leather fingerless gloves and her Emerald Heart necklace around her neck.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Unknown

Background-
Hometown: Unknown
Alliance: Allied Defense Network Research Division
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Employment: Chief Military Scientist for ADN, Doctor, Soldier
Rank: Lieutenant Commander, Director of Anti-Monster Research
Sensei/Instructor: Breland Technical University (Formerly Tenik U)
Instructed: None

Medications: Unknown
Allergies: Pure Iron
Likes: Beijionese Cuisine, tinkering with technology/weapons, working out her body, classical music, Beijionese culture & ancient history, piloting (ships, aircraft, etc), reading, alcohol (wine, Leprechaun beer and whiskey), frogs
Dislikes: Immoral creatures (like Stephen Chesluk), monsters, Dr. Adam Genova, Bioweapons, snakes.
Health Background:
-Moderate Physical Damage Resistances
-Highly Resistant to Magical Damage and Status Magic

History:
Director of the A.D.N. 's Department of Anti-Monster Research, and one of the ‘top dog’ scientists in the Tri-Continental Trust, Lieutenant Commander Francine Cavanaugh is a high profile researcher of the Allied Defense Network's ADR (Allied Defense Research Branch). Until recently, she’s been working out of the Secret ADR Testing Facility in the middle of the Beijionese Desert. In spite of her youth, she is a highly intelligent officer and has contributed much to the ADN’s anti-monster weapon research.

Among those in the convoy leaving the hidden base with the odd alien life to be studied elsewhere, only Captain Masami and herself survived. During the initial attack, she had ended up fleeing with fellow ADN soldiers, only to lose them to the weird frog monsters. Upon slaying them, she returned to the destroyed convoy, but saw only the beasts roaming about. Fearing everyone was dead, she left for the nearby village of Hara where she remains.

Though she is part Leprechaun, she’s never made her Shillelagh so is unable to perform any form of Leprechaun magic.

Inventory-

Weapons: Personalized ADN Quicksilver Kanine Elite Handgun, an ADN Orion 2 ‘Patrol’ with Scope and M302 Grenade Launcher, Tenik Stun Batons, her heels (modified to secrete a plasma edge, and launch a short distance ball of plasma).

Equipment: Mobile Phone, Military ID, Military Tablet, Radio Earpiece.

Possessions: What she has on her

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Her Emerald Heart Necklace

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-Genius Intellect
-HIGH Magic Resistance: She has a high level of Magic Resistance thanks to her Beijionese blood and Leprechaun blood. She’s able to ‘tank’ all but the most powerful of magic spells and is immune to many magical charms and status magic as well, including ‘shrink’.
-Beijionese Breathing: She can hold her breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to her Beijionese Blood.
-Beijionese Bone Structure: Her bones are quite strong and durable, traditional Beijionese traits given their diet and thanks to her Beijionese Culture.
-Enhanced Strength: Leprechauns are not like humans, and their supernatural abilities give them a greater strength over mortals.
-Enhanced Speed: Leprechauns have high speed, easily escaping within a blink of an eye. They may not be as fast as Scardians, but given they are faeries, they might be.
-Enhanced Sight: She can see well in poorly lit areas, or even in complete darkness
-Enhanced Condition: Leprechauns have physical and mental abilities that are above the peak human levels of other beings in their universe. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to beings at peak human level (in that verse).
-Regeneration: Leprechaun powers grant them the ability of fast healing from wounds, missing limbs, organs, and can even regenerate from being blown apart; iron and silver works against this.
-Semi-Immortal: Leprechauns do not age past their 30s, it is unknown what becomes of the half-human and half-fey variations.

Skills:
-Seduction: She uses the power of sex and provocation to lull some of her enemies into a false sense of security.
-Marksmanship
-Dual Wield
-Quick Reload
-Engineering
-Piloting
-Enhanced Crafting
-Mixed Martial Arts
-Spear/Staff Skills
-Explosives
-TBA

Magic Abilities:
-Chi Sense: She can use her chi to analyze organic life.
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Dr. Francine Cavanaugh
Recruit
Recruit

Jac Caligo and Tatyana Honorwind like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatyana Honorwind Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:10 am

Name: Tatyana Honorwind
Code Name: 0α/'Sparrow Alpha'
Titles: Madam Secretary

Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Secretary_of_Defense_Tatyana_Honorwind

Physical Description-
Height: 6'1
Weight: "That's classified, dearie~"
Eyes: Garnet
Hair: Mauve
Body/Physical Appearance: A tall, attractive woman with a voluptuous body; possessing a rather huge and ample pair of breasts, a slender torso that fall to shapely hips, a peach-like and rounded bottom, and thick thighs that slope down to slender, sensual long legs. She has waist long, mauve/deep lavender wavy hair with a swept bangs over her left eye and strands which hang ver both eyes. She has narrow, purple eyebrows, a pair of heavy lidded garnet red eyes framed by long and dark lashes, accentuated with light pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner. She has a beauty mark on her upper right cheek, just under her right eye. She has plush, silky pink lips. She has a pair of golden earrings in the shape of 'sparrows' with an inlaid pink gemstone, and she wears hot pink nail polish on both her manicured fingernails and pedicured toenails.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) C5cb94cf630c963a042bb70e1e65bd9d

Clothes:
Chrysanthemum Attire: She wears an all pink, form fitting, silk dress top with the lapels open, showing off her deep cleavage, inner side boob, and part of her underbust/underboob as well as the downward crest of her upper abdomen. The lapels are trimmed in gold, and 'wing-like' in design, which continues down the front zipper and under her generous bosom as well, with a bird-like decorative pin on her right lapel with an inlaid pink amethyst stone. She wears a matching pink silk mini skirt underneath with a high leg slit on the right thigh that runs all the way up to her hip. She wears a black lace g-string underneath, with a pair of dark, sheer, nylon thigh high stockings with lacy black thigh bands with decorative rose-like patterns. She wears a pair of gold 'cuffs'/bracers on her forearms with pink screens or inlaid jewels, with carvings of wings around them. Finally, she wears a pair of black and gold trimmed stiletto high heels with six inch heels and black ankle clasps to keep the shoes from flying off.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Tatyana_Honorwind
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 5ec9b91d54b0433249a48170a098730c
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) 3176944d630d8745030d3847e6d89f5a

Background-
Hometown: Breland City, Rolan
Alliance: Tri-Continental Trust (T.C.T.), Allied Defense Network (A.D.N.), Tenik International Reconnaissance Service (T.I.R.S.)
Alignment: Lawful Good

Employment: Politician (Former Mayor of Breland City, Active TCT Secretary of Defense), Tri-Continental Trust's Secretary of Defence

Trained In: Classified
Sensei/Instructor: Tenik University (Breland City circa 2639)
Instructed: Unknown

Likes: Flirting, activist work, helping people, tea with honey, sugar, sweets, porter house steak.
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) Ee7d9867a691f3275ac2823a98c58af2

Dislikes: Demons, monsters, yokai, dirty places, being dirty.
Health Background:
-Healthy!

History:  
Characters: ADN (Allied Defense Network) B6ee59c6e04978f47afae9e1c5678367

The highly intelligent and beautiful Madam Secretary Tatyana Honorwind of the Tri-Continental Trust (TCT), the body of government which is enforced by the Allied Defense Network (ADN) and TIRS, which encapsulates the continents of Gailden, Scardia, and Rolan as a unified 'republic' under the said constitution of the TCT, whereas the President is Revan Uptincross, and the Vice President is Rufus Tenik. She is the Secretary of Defense, who is in control of the ADN's military framework and is the individual most come to see if not going directly to the presidents. Being the third highest ranking official for the ADN and TCT, she is aware of many of the military's special and hidden programs, having approved many of them herself. She is a bright, kind, and honest woman which throws the Vice President off guard, and is world renown as a 'beacon of light and hope' that will hopefully better the trust between the three continents and the nation of Beijio within.

She was a student of Tenik Technical University in Breland City in year 2639. Only fourteen, she graduated and managed to survive the Tenik U massacre and Breland City destruction event during the Sephiroth Awakening period. She was seen helping people out of rubble, providing support and aid to the victims of the calamity. For those reasons, her shoe in for the Mayoral candidacy wasn't overlooked, and having went to university to become a Tenik Rep, she won in a landslide, being the youngest Mayor of Breland at the age of 18. She remained mayor for many years, till she was recruited by Revan Uptincross and supported by the King of Scardia and Shogun Barduwulf Garamond (under the approval of Empress Sango), in which she became the Secretary of Defense of the TCT.

She has little combat experience, but makes up for it in her earnest to create peace. She has been keeping much of the chaotic events plaguing Galiavan as of late (Demon Horde Invasion, Multiple Vampire attacks, Mount Risa event, Space Station Destruction, Crimson Knight Brigade raids, etc) out of the media to not cause panic, and has been working closely with the ADN and TIRS to deal with them all in secret; approving military contracts to better study and countermeasure the world threats.

At the current, the Madam Secretary is MIA/KIA, after her escort in the Beijio Badlands was attacked, leaving only a handful of survivors. Her 4x4 was found discarded close to the Hara Swamp and Woodlands, but she and her private guard detachment were not present, leaving her current whereabouts 'unknown'.

Inventory-

Weapons: None (presently)

Equipment: TCT Electronic Tablet

Possessions: None

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: TBA

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-TBA

Magic Abilities:
-TBA
Tatyana Honorwind
Tatyana Honorwind
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down