Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conference Room 7A

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Conference Room 7A - Page 2 Empty Re: Conference Room 7A

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 am

Kelly not too long after the pair left, entered the room. She had dark bags under her eyes and looked to Abia with some worry. "...late or early?" she yawned.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 am

Abia glanced up at Kelly. "Late, by ten minutes. Seems all of you couldn't get a decent night sleep." she replied, sighing. "Well, you know the details, so lets do what we do best. We need to find volunteers for the mission ahead of us." she says, pulling out a list of contacts. "Come and sit. By the way, you were supposed to bring refreshments."
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:37 am

Kelly sighed. "Oh... right." She then sleepishly took a seat near Abia and sighed. "Had a dream a blob alien ate me, but it felt like it was years." she says with a yawn. "So, I take it the other two didn't want to take the job?" she asked.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am

"Actually quite the contrary. They're all for it, I'm having them get used to the area till we have a couple more guns." she thumbs through the contacts. "Ah. You must have enjoyed it then." she says in response to her dream. "Lets begin then." She says, half turning the contacts list, as Abia prepares to jot names.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:47 am

She raised a brow. "Yeah...." she then rubbed her eyes, and yawned. "Well... there's that Vicent Shadowrein guy. Ex-DarkSEED, and he has experience with Renoa region, he was left to fend for himself in the region for nearly five years. He knows the dangers of the monsters out there better than even the most savyy of Demon Slayers..." she suggested.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:52 am

Abia jotted the info down, but paused, slowly glancing up at Kelly. "True as that may be, I'm not sure if he wants to come back to Rolan after the hell he faced. I don't see him coming here, even if we triple his pay for services. But, we'll give it a shot regardless." she added this down, then glanced up again. "Hey... on the topic of Demon Slayers, there was that... kid, Alastor Grey? Runs that Wolf's Lament place in the Capital. Think he'd tag along?"
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:01 am

Kelly hummed then tossed up her arms. "I dunno, he's been really busy so I've heard. He helped clean up shop at the Craft recently and well I think its best to let him have his downtime till he wants to get back in the saddle. I mean it wouldn't hurt to send him a message I guess." she suggested.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:04 am

Abia hummed in turn, rubbing her chin. "Fair point. I'll keep him in mind then. Lets see..." she says, looking down at the listings. "There's a Reiko Miller randomly on this list..."
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:05 am

Kelly shook her head adamantly to this suggestion. "Nuh-uh, we don't do maids. Combat maids are unpredictable." she says, shaking her head vigorously.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:07 am

She shrugged her shoulders. "We could get a hold of 'The Bloodhound' Farah Hisanori. She's a loner, but I've heard good things about her, though... she is more of a contract killer than a merc." she says with a sigh, adding her regardless.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:11 am

Kelly frowned. "Again, we don't do maids! She's also a freak! You remember when she killed that Beijionese Assassin?"

Oh Shit!

"Or when she punched one of her targets to death?"

D:<

"She's too volatile! She's more of a threat to us than to whatever's in those tunnels." She finished, sighing. She then groaned, rapping her finger tips against the wooden table's surface. "There is that Rebecca Lee character, she's in the same area as Hisanori... Though, if I recall the two are notorious to hate each other's guts." she frowned. It was tough trying to pick from the successful mercs.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Abia Nidesha Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 am

She frowned. "Oh yeah... I'll keep them in mind regardless." She then remembered. "There is the Loneheart Twins, they're even in this city. I'll get in touch with them after we're done here. Perhaps Bailey Quinn and that Brightblade guy from Scardia? Bailey's a damn good sniper. Brightblade's got strength and Scardian willpower..." she sighed.
Abia Nidesha
Abia Nidesha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostQueenSheridan Thu May 24, 2018 4:05 am

She shrugged. "I guess. There's also whats her face... Clover, yeah! She owes us some supplies yet, I should get on the CB and contact her as well!" Sheridan cackled.
FrostQueenSheridan
FrostQueenSheridan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2