Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves

+2
Yume McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Empty Island Center, Mountaintop caves

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 am

Sitting astride her giant tube web, Dandella's true form waited, her petipalps and fangs moved, chittered and drooled with anticipation, her hands weaving new webs, as she prepared herself. This would be the first time in many world ages she had fought with her true form, a rare opportunity.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Mistress_of_Pain

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Empty Re: Island Center, Mountaintop caves

Post  Yume McKelly Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:02 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Sitting astride her giant tube web, Dandella's true form waited, her petipalps and fangs moved, chittered and drooled with anticipation, her hands weaving new webs, as she prepared herself. This would be the first time in many world ages she had fought with her true form, a rare opportunity.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Mistress_of_Pain

Inside, Yume screamed and continued to wiggle about inside the shifting belly! It had gotten somewhat larger, but the bile had seemed to ease up in its acidic bite! She could feel holes in her uniform and dress, clutching the walls and banged on them, begging to be released! "Let me out of here!!" She cried, splashing about the bile, sobbing.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:36 pm

"You know... you're even sexier when you've recently fed, you know that, dear heart?" Enigma purred, sprawled in the web... eyes half lidded, and glanced over to the Spider, Dandella's inhuman form! "I'd let you drain me dry..." he says to the creature, rubbing himself in a manner most inappropriately... before chuckling. "But I'd die~" He says, phasing through the web and landed with his shoes clicking upon the stonework. "But I'll settle for a sloppy kiss, instead~" He purred to the spider before him.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:47 pm

Dandella's smirk at the unexpected guest said everything she needed to say. "Oh deary me, Mr.Enigma, what an unexpected surprise! I did not expect you to come" said the spider demoness with her singsong voice. Dandella being a high ranked 9th plane demon made her significantly more powerful than demons from lower planes. However, Enigma was also a 9th plane demon, and therefore could easily match footing with her if it ever came down to competition or battle - but also made him a capable and worthy mate should they so desire.

Dandella was also aware of Enigma;s current 'political' leanings within Hell, if one could call it that. She knew he was loyal to the Empress, but she was also aware he strongly disagreed with her choice of successor. "So, what brings you to my humble little abode?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:59 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Dandella's smirk at the unexpected guest said everything she needed to say. "Oh deary me, Mr.Enigma, what an unexpected surprise! I did not expect you to come" said the spider demoness with her singsong voice. Dandella being a high ranked 9th plane demon made her significantly more powerful than demons from lower planes. However, Enigma was also a 9th plane demon, and therefore could easily match footing with her if it ever came down to competition or battle - but also made him a capable and worthy mate should they so desire.

Dandella was also aware of Enigma;s current 'political' leanings within Hell, if one could call it that. She knew he was loyal to the Empress, but she was also aware he strongly disagreed with her choice of successor. "So, what brings you to my humble little abode?"

He smirked. "Well, no one expects a good mystery, if they do it wouldn't be much of an enigma then would it?" He cheekily replied as he walked around the creature. "Why, I came to see you my dear!" He says, grabbing one of her many legs, and brought the pointed end to his lips, kissing it gently. Once drawing his lips, he raises his smiling face to meet with the demonic face looking down at him. "I come for a little fun, and a warning you undoubtedly need. I'm sure the Empress has... but if she hasn't... well, that would just not do! My favorite harlequin cannot be a pawn! I won't stand for it!" He says shaking his fist, and laying his head upon the spider leg, stroking his hand high up the feelers and thicker bits. "No no no..." He frowned. He then glanced back up. "You see, the little one you ate, a half demon is coming here to rescue her!" He says, pointing to Dandy's gurgling girth. "Unfortunately the result from one of my lesser pawns failing... but I dare not risk seeing you harmed my dear! You bring the darkness into my life!" He says, squirming as he tugged on her leg, but not so powerful that he injure her in this form.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:27 am

Enigma wrote:He smirked. "Well, no one expects a good mystery, if they do it wouldn't be much of an enigma then would it?" He cheekily replied as he walked around the creature. "Why, I came to see you my dear!" He says, grabbing one of her many legs, and brought the pointed end to his lips, kissing it gently. Once drawing his lips, he raises his smiling face to meet with the demonic face looking down at him. "I come for a little fun, and a warning you undoubtedly need. I'm sure the Empress has... but if she hasn't... well, that would just not do! My favorite harlequin cannot be a pawn! I won't stand for it!" He says shaking his fist, and laying his head upon the spider leg, stroking his hand high up the feelers and thicker bits. "No no no..." He frowned. He then glanced back up. "You see, the little one you ate, a half demon is coming here to rescue her!" He says, pointing to Dandy's gurgling girth. "Unfortunately the result from one of my lesser pawns failing... but I dare not risk seeing you harmed my dear! You bring the darkness into my life!" He says, squirming as he tugged on her leg, but not so powerful that he injure her in this form.

"Always the charmer, arn't you Mr.Enigma?" Dandella spoke with a grin as her body morphed and changed into her white skinned harlequin form. Though she kept everything below the waist in her spider form, much like a Dridder, since he seemed to enjoy playing with her forelegs. Then when Enigma's warning came, she smiled a little more menacingly, her bright blue fangs showing. "Well, a half demon vs the Harlequin? Seems a bit of a miss-match, don't you think?"

A thought occurred to Dandella. "Wait, was she one of your Sundered One pawns you mentioned?" she asked. "I must admit I am surprised you sought them out over any of the renegade Hell lords. This shard's Baroness may have completely rejected the Empress' proposals, but she lacks any significant power.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Enigma wrote:He smirked. "Well, no one expects a good mystery, if they do it wouldn't be much of an enigma then would it?" He cheekily replied as he walked around the creature. "Why, I came to see you my dear!" He says, grabbing one of her many legs, and brought the pointed end to his lips, kissing it gently. Once drawing his lips, he raises his smiling face to meet with the demonic face looking down at him. "I come for a little fun, and a warning you undoubtedly need. I'm sure the Empress has... but if she hasn't... well, that would just not do! My favorite harlequin cannot be a pawn! I won't stand for it!" He says shaking his fist, and laying his head upon the spider leg, stroking his hand high up the feelers and thicker bits. "No no no..." He frowned. He then glanced back up. "You see, the little one you ate, a half demon is coming here to rescue her!" He says, pointing to Dandy's gurgling girth. "Unfortunately the result from one of my lesser pawns failing... but I dare not risk seeing you harmed my dear! You bring the darkness into my life!" He says, squirming as he tugged on her leg, but not so powerful that he injure her in this form.

"Always the charmer, arn't you Mr.Enigma?" Dandella spoke with a grin as her body morphed and changed into her white skinned harlequin form. Though she kept everything below the waist in her spider form, much like a Dridder, since he seemed to enjoy playing with her forelegs. Then when Enigma's warning came, she smiled a little more menacingly, her bright blue fangs showing. "Well, a half demon vs the Harlequin? Seems a bit of a miss-match, don't you think?"

A thought occurred to Dandella. "Wait, was she one of your Sundered One pawns you mentioned?" she asked. "I must admit I am surprised you sought them out over any of the renegade Hell lords. This shard's Baroness may have completely rejected the Empress' proposals, but she lacks any significant power.

He continued to stroke her leg as she transformed, and he glanced up to her exquisitely villainous face with a grin. "Oh, I am an old fashioned sort, besides I can't help myself when I'm around you my dear!" He says, now taking her arm and began kissing the back of her hand. "Mmhmm, but from the plays I've read and written, one thing to keep in mind is the twist, and I have an inkling she will not be an ordinary adversary for you, my dear~" He purred, resuming to kiss the woman's hand again. He then blinked as she asked him a question. He frowned. "In a round-about way... she works for my pawn, and my pawn underestimated her worth in the situation. Twas bad timing on my part, I was hoping to bring a different individual to the script but they haven't yet arrived..." he says with a sigh. Shrugging, he then gently pulls himself away from her hand. "Well, I'm one to root for the underdog at times, and though some of them are not up to snuff like Her's, some still have their uses and strengths." He explained and seemed to smirk when she brought up the nameless Baroness of Hell. "Some want to prove their worth in different ways, I suppose. Its what makes them interesting pieces to play with. Still, I came here for I am worried about my favorite Harlequin... compared to my plays, you madam are a masterpiece!" he says restraining himself from pulling the demoness back into his arms again, as hard as he found himself succeeding in such a task.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:48 am

Enigma wrote:He continued to stroke her leg as she transformed, and he glanced up to her exquisitely villainous face with a grin. "Oh, I am an old fashioned sort, besides I can't help myself when I'm around you my dear!" He says, now taking her arm and began kissing the back of her hand. "Mmhmm, but from the plays I've read and written, one thing to keep in mind is the twist, and I have an inkling she will not be an ordinary adversary for you, my dear~" He purred, resuming to kiss the woman's hand again. He then blinked as she asked him a question. He frowned. "In a round-about way... she works for my pawn, and my pawn underestimated her worth in the situation. Twas bad timing on my part, I was hoping to bring a different individual to the script but they haven't yet arrived..." he says with a sigh. Shrugging, he then gently pulls himself away from her hand. "Well, I'm one to root for the underdog at times, and though some of them are not up to snuff like Her's, some still have their uses and strengths." He explained and seemed to smirk when she brought up the nameless Baroness of Hell. "Some want to prove their worth in different ways, I suppose. Its what makes them interesting pieces to play with. Still, I came here for I am worried about my favorite Harlequin... compared to my plays, you madam are a masterpiece!" he says restraining himself from pulling the demoness back into his arms again, as hard as he found himself succeeding in such a task.  

Dandella smirked, sensing Enigma's desires underlying his calculated pans and devious plots. She was sorely tempted to scoop him up then and there. "Gotta be careful, Our Empress already sent Edward beyond Threshold to the Diamond Gates a few hours ago. I fit went as expected, our Prince has already claimed the Sword of justice our Empress laid down so long ago.... !!"

Dandella's words were cut off as both demons heard their Empress' command. "Enigma. Come to me. Your Empress commands."

The Harlequin's face became stern and sharp. Prankster of mischeif and devious jester of hellish delight she may be, but she was also the Empress' silent enforcer, her shadow hand. "It seems you have been summoned. We best not keep the Empress waiting."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Jynx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Dandella smirked, sensing Enigma's desires underlying his calculated pans and devious plots. She was sorely tempted to scoop him up then and there. "Gotta be careful, Our Empress already sent Edward beyond Threshold to the Diamond Gates a few hours ago. I fit went as expected, our Prince has already claimed the Sword of justice our Empress laid down so long ago.... !!"

Dandella's words were cut off as both demons heard their Empress' command. "Enigma. Come to me. Your Empress commands."

The Harlequin's face became stern and sharp. Prankster of mischeif and devious jester of hellish delight she may be, but she was also the Empress' silent enforcer, her shadow hand. "It seems you have been summoned. We best not keep the Empress waiting."

He nodded his head at this. "Oh... Unsavoury as it is below, there is cheerfulness, and comfort, and hard, honest work above. And a sword that can cut through anything, or so they claim." He chuckled, when he heard the voice of the Empress call to him. He chuckled... rolling his head back. "Ah... speak of the devil herself, ha!" He chuckled, before glancing back into the harlequin's eyes, caressing her cheek. "It does... but let me part with an excerpt of an old story written about me you may find fitting:" he began, as his eyes gleamed yellow...

The Clown turned his powdered face to the mirror.
"If to be fair is to be beautiful," he said, "who can compare with me in my white mask?"
"Who can compare with him in his white mask?" I asked Death beside me.
"Who can compare with me?" said Death, "for I am paler still."
"You are very beautiful," sighed the Clown, turning his powdered face from the mirror.

His eyes lost their glow, and his smile broadened. "Can you guess... which one was me?" He asked, kissing her cheek before turning away to walk to the Empress' chamber. "I'll expect an answer when I return, its on the quiz!" He chuckled, waving his hand as he vanished to meet with the Empress.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:04 am

(from here)

The woman chased down the harlequin spider, down to the center of the island. The large mountain wasn't what disturbed her however... the traces of spirit energy lead into the yawning mouth of a cave carved like a demon's skull. That wasn't even what disturbed her. It was the amount of webs.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Signum_lyrical_nanoha_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_a_s_and_mahou_shoujo_l

"Ugh... seriously, this bitch is reigniting old fears... what a paradox..." She sighed, and held onto the sword affixed to her hip tightly. It had many names... Hono'o no Maken, Lævateinn... Levantine was an easier way of saying it, but it was an invincible flaming sword which allowed her to switch it between various forms, such as a bow, a sabre, a 9-segmented whip like sword as well to name just a few. It held a cartridge based system as well similar to a hunting rifle that allowed for other skills. It was a gift from one of her stepmothers, who enhanced her fighting prowess by combining magic and physical prowess. She didn't know who made it, but it was also bathed and baptised in the flames of the Tangeshima Shrine, and she was able to channel fire throughout it among other things. The Hono'o no Maken, the Demon Blade of Flame... Laevatein.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves E3b5d5ffb567ae4f671b47441b94e7df

The mysterious woman descended into the cavern...
Yume
Yume
Recruit
Recruit

Enigma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:53 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Enigma wrote:He continued to stroke her leg as she transformed, and he glanced up to her exquisitely villainous face with a grin. "Oh, I am an old fashioned sort, besides I can't help myself when I'm around you my dear!" He says, now taking her arm and began kissing the back of her hand. "Mmhmm, but from the plays I've read and written, one thing to keep in mind is the twist, and I have an inkling she will not be an ordinary adversary for you, my dear~" He purred, resuming to kiss the woman's hand again. He then blinked as she asked him a question. He frowned. "In a round-about way... she works for my pawn, and my pawn underestimated her worth in the situation. Twas bad timing on my part, I was hoping to bring a different individual to the script but they haven't yet arrived..." he says with a sigh. Shrugging, he then gently pulls himself away from her hand. "Well, I'm one to root for the underdog at times, and though some of them are not up to snuff like Her's, some still have their uses and strengths." He explained and seemed to smirk when she brought up the nameless Baroness of Hell. "Some want to prove their worth in different ways, I suppose. Its what makes them interesting pieces to play with. Still, I came here for I am worried about my favorite Harlequin... compared to my plays, you madam are a masterpiece!" he says restraining himself from pulling the demoness back into his arms again, as hard as he found himself succeeding in such a task.  

While the girl began her advance into the cavern, Jynx slithered from a portal linking the Yokai and Mortal realms into Dandy's cave of horrors, stretching and yawning its massive, snake like jaws wide!

Island Center, Mountaintop caves 86405401_p0

"Ahhhh, so tiring... AH! Is my favorite little Dandelion around?? Hmm?!" the Kabuki Serpent flamboyantly, excitedly asked as it slithered down a column and then appeared behind the evil clown from Hell! "Dandy baby! Its been so looong! Hows the brood? Still in egg sacs I see... wait...! Do my, six eyes deceive me--!" it paused, winking both sets of eyes on its large face, then opened its hands, exposing its palms where another pair of slatted, yellow eyes blinked independently! "--or did you get fat? Another 6 Billion buns in the oven or did you have yourself a little squirmy snack honey? Mmm hmm MMMM! Someone's being either been doin' the naughty or has been very naughty, darlin!" The large creature cooed playfuly, coiling around Dandella before noticing Enigma, and blinked its face eyes. "Oh, did I interrupt something...?" It cooed. The creature was 'Jynx' a mortal whom Dandella corrupted nearly a thousand years ago. They were a monk or priestess, and the best Kabuki actor in the mortal realms before being wrongfully punished and sent to Benzi Makai for crimes they did not commit! He or she ran into Dandy a few years later and they became quite chummy since she gave them this newer form! And with 4 times the number of eyes!
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and Enigma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:37 am

Jynx wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:

While the girl began her advance into the cavern, Jynx slithered from a portal linking the Yokai and Mortal realms into Dandy's cave of horrors, stretching and yawning its massive, snake like jaws wide!

"Ahhhh, so tiring... AH! Is my favorite little Dandelion around?? Hmm?!" the Kabuki Serpent flamboyantly, excitedly asked as it slithered down a column and then appeared behind the evil clown from Hell! "Dandy baby! Its been so looong! Hows the brood? Still in egg sacs I see... wait...! Do my, six eyes deceive me--!" it paused, winking both sets of eyes on its large face, then opened its hands, exposing its palms where another pair of slatted, yellow eyes blinked independently! "--or did you get fat? Another 6 Billion buns in the oven or did you have yourself a little squirmy snack honey? Mmm hmm MMMM! Someone's being either been doin' the naughty or has been very naughty, darlin!" The large creature cooed playfuly, coiling around Dandella before noticing Enigma, and blinked its face eyes. "Oh, did I interrupt something...?" It cooed. The creature was 'Jynx'  a mortal whom Dandella corrupted nearly a thousand years ago. They were a monk or priestess, and the best Kabuki actor in the mortal realms before being wrongfully punished and sent to Benzi Makai for crimes they did not commit! He or she ran into Dandy a few years later and they became quite chummy since she gave them this newer form! And with 4 times the number of eyes!  

Enigma phased back, partly, his head regarding the newcomer with a engimatic smirk as he did with all things. "Hmm? Oh, no, not at all! I was just leaving actually, to speak with the 'other powers at be'. Buh bye now~" He waved before vanishing once again.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 am

After Enigma left, this left Jynx and Dandella alone. Or so they thought...

"Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Screamed someone from above, appearing from a light blue mist! Both of the punky pumps SLAMMED into Jynx's head, pushing them out of the way as the new arrival landed before Dandella in an overly dramatic fashion! The cavern shook as Jynx slammed into a pile of rocks, causing further rocks to fall atop them! As the figure rose, the small, 5'6 demoness revealed herself to be none other than Nefei Moone:

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Echo

Also known as 'Echo' and by her full name, JaeNefei Moone!

"Dandella!! How you been girl? I figure I'd drop by and say 'hi', since its been a quick century or two!" smiled the demoness, showing off her trademark 'double fangs' an annoying story she kept spouting to everyone who'd listen, on how her baby demon fangs never fell out, and thus she has a 'double pair' where the canine fangs were. She held her hands on her hip and kept grinning. "What the hell have you been up to?" Nefei sneered.
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:38 am

"So many friends and new faces coming to pay a lil visit to poor ol'e Dandy today boyles and ghouls!" said the blue toothed harlequin of a Demon, as she jumped from one foot to the other excitedly, talking to a skull still enveloped in her left hand, using it like a puppet.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves NGa6C17

She turned to Jynx first. "Well, yeah, some have hatched, others are still bakin' in their cocoons, awaitin' their time. Ya know how it is!"

Then when Echo faceplanted into a pile of her leftover bones, Dandella started laughing like a lunatic. "BAHAHAHA! Oh Echo, thats not quite the bone one throws themselves!"

Her multicolored eyes stared at the cavern ceiling for a moment. "Seems like a lot is starting to happen now ladies." We got ourselves a genuine rebellion by another Faust happenin', and would ya believe the bonafied genuine true blue Void Dragon is now on this planet? Exciting times. But I wonder wich way ol'e Dandy's card will fall." she pulled out a deck of cards that seemed way too thick with way too many cards in it to be a real deck of poker cards.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Nefei Moone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:44 am

Nefei smirked. "Well you're lookin' good for your age! Heheh~" She giggled, and approached the deck of cards, sliding her pallid finger across the top of each. "Hmm, I'm not too sure myself. Save that Voidy and I have opposite goals, this could be tough to choose..." she moaned, but kept her smile as she did it. "Hmmmm~" She hummed as she slid her finger back and forth, plucking one for herself! "Lesse!" She hummed, turning it around.
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:51 am

Nefei Moone wrote:Nefei smirked. "Well you're lookin' good for your age! Heheh~" She giggled, and approached the deck of cards, sliding her pallid finger across the top of each. "Hmm, I'm not too sure myself. Save that Voidy and I have opposite goals, this could be tough to choose..." she moaned, but kept her smile as she did it. "Hmmmm~" She hummed as she slid her finger back and forth, plucking one for herself! "Lesse!" She hummed, turning it around.

Before she could see or announce it, Nefei would feel something hard slamming between her legs that would force her upward!! She dropped her card which fluttered to the floor, as she herself flew high up and arched backward- as Jynx lunged up!:

"IT WAS MY TURN!!!" Jynx cried with jaws wide, and within an instant, Nefei fell head first down the serpent's throat with a snap of its jaws!

GLURK! An audible gulp emanated as Nefei's buxom visage became a bulging mass that settled in Jynx's midsection, before transferring down its tail, squirming all the while.

"Mmm... still annoying, but delicious as fuck~ Sorry about that, Dandy~" It cooed, slithering down beside the clown. "I hate it when people interrupt me! So rude~" It hummed, licking the mass where Nefei squirmed inside it:

Island Center, Mountaintop caves 86405412_p1.5
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and Nefei Moone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:54 am

Nefei's legs kicked furiously before vanishing down Jynx's throat- the cunt shot was a nasty move! Now she was in the humid, pitch darkness of the serpent's belly, being molested by the creatures' thick, slimy walls and inching down its 35 foot long body every other moment. She folded her arms, visible through the scales, and pouted. "That was mean, Jynxie! Like you have anything of value to say!" She retorted, her voice muffled by layers of scales and fat, but she seemed otherwise unharmed.
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero and Jynx like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:10 am

Dandella smirked at the pair, even as the discarded card Echo drew drifted into her hand.

The card Echo drew was a multi colored card at first glance. But when her eyes focused in on the card, it became a swirling multicolored vortex.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves 196-1963244_uno-draw-4-card-png-svg-library-uno

"Well well, Echo is a Wild Card it seems. looks like you might not pick a side at all, or at the very least, you havn't decided yet." Dandella said as she tossed the other cards over her shoulder, which seemed to burst into lime green fire briefly.

"Now now, it's all ok, we all friends here!" Dandella said with a smirk. And that smirk turned curious, yet sinister.

"So, what brings you ladies out here? Was it all the excitement of a new mortal plane to explore? The upheaval of things back home by Faust? the curiosity of the Void Dragon reappearing? Surely you didn't come all this way just to visit lil' ol'e Dandy out on this beak little island have ya? Ooooh waitwaitwaitwait! lemme guess! You came to tell me all the goss about the new half mortal prince yeah? Is he cute? Is he very strong?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Jynx and Nefei Moone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:23 am

"Wild Card huh?" she says, as the organs and whatnot around her groaned. "Yeah, seems like me~" she chuckled.

When she brought up the prince, she turned her head towards Jynx, sensing their head through the scales, before turning it back to the clown before her bulging form visibly shrugged. "I haven't the chance to see him myself, been working on destroying Battle Bards and their lousy excuse for bands. Music can be a powerful magic when trained well, so trying to snuff it out to make things easier for myself~" She yawned.

"I wanted to stop by and see what you were up to after all! Last I hear, you got some famous gunman's kid in your gut right now. That true?" She chimed. She then, prodded Jynx. "B. T. W. Jynx, you really should lay off the onions, it like, smells gnarly as fuck in here!"
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:25 am

Both Jynx and Nefei looked at one another, though for the latter it was harder to do, but she apparently could still sense Jynx's head. Both shrugged. "Half Mortal Prince is... eh, not my cup of tea." Jynx replied. "But they've been speaking with the Empress of the Beijionese Monkeys I once was myself... She looks tasty~" They replied, when Nefei made a comment about their insides.

"Eh... maybe not that delicious after all." Jynx sighed, pushing the squishier demon inside their body deeper, to the point Nefei couldn't be made out anymore, but she was able to hear her result before vanishing with a small 'burp' from Jynx.

"I grew bored pestering the damned in Benzi Makai.. so I wanted to see how my Dandelion was doing~" Jynx cooed in response, licking their jaws.
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:42 am

"Battle bards and Benzi Makai eh? I gotta admit, I did a little more travelling through the other dimensions since we last saw each other." she said, giggling as she played a small jack-in-the-bock that played a creepy distorted version of pop goes the weasel, causing the box to burst into fireworks once it reached the pop note.

"This little place here was fascinating enough to set up a lair of sorts. Full of old legends and stuff that keep the majority of people away, and those that grow too curious, well, they become the next tender snack, or egg sac, heh." she said, as she floated, into the air slightly, looking like she was reclining in mid air. "One of my daughters is even in human form right now. her name is Danadeia, and she's occupying the body of a scientist named Doctor Petra Umai, I think? Her name still is strange on my tongue. Anyway, she's... well, infiltrating these human cities, and building her strength on souls she can isolate and consume. And I'm proud to say, she's gotten very good at it."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nefei Moone Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:06 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Battle bards and Benzi Makai eh? I gotta admit, I did a little more travelling through the other dimensions since we last saw each other." she said, giggling as she played a small jack-in-the-bock that played a creepy distorted version of pop goes the weasel, causing the box to burst into fireworks once it reached the pop note.

"This little place here was fascinating enough to set up a lair of sorts. Full of old legends and stuff that keep the majority of people away, and those that grow too curious, well, they become the next tender snack, or egg sac, heh." she said, as she floated, into the air slightly, looking like she was reclining in mid air. "One of my daughters is even in human form right now. her name is Danadeia, and she's occupying the body of a scientist named Doctor Petra Umai, I think? Her name still is strange on my tongue. Anyway, she's... well, infiltrating these human cities, and building her strength on souls she can isolate and consume. And I'm proud to say, she's gotten very good at it."

"Awww! Congratula-!" recited Nefei's drifting voice before she was cut off by a loud and seemingly gastric movement:

SHLURK- *Gurgle*

Nefei's physical traits vanished as she dipped into the scales of the Kabuki Serpent, but all parties knew it wasn't permanent, nor that the punky pop star was digested at all! Simply silent as she traversed the wonderous tummy of Jynx. At least her approval of Dandella's child being powerful and in existence was conveyed before Jynxie sent her into the abyss of their groaning tummy!
Nefei Moone
Nefei Moone
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 pm

"My yes, that is good news to hear, Dandy~" Smirked the many-eyed serpent who clapped their claws as Nefei's voice faded along with her feminine shape from their coils, sucked deep into Jynx's inner depths. Jynx belched a cloud of sparkly pink dust- similar to the cloud in which Nefei had first appeared in, before wiping their mouth and then raising their torso with their long body so that they could meet with Dandella eye to eye. "Nefei does bring up a point," they began, and pressed their claw against Dandy's belly. "That human devastator whose been killing demons left and right, Leland McKelly's child resides in your tummy. Yume, if I am not mistaken? I hear he's got a skilled half imp coming to give you an unnecessary Caesarean, if ya catch my meaning darling~" Spoke the serpent, playfully dragging their claw across the clown's belly, causing a temporary hole in which they saw the terrified gaze of the young woman looking up at them! Jynx waved with a little wiggle of their claws and a beaming, terrifying smile, as the hole resealed itself! "Not that worried are you?" they pressed the harlequin.
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:59 pm

Dandella smiled as she did a pirouette, deftly balancing on a skull on the ground.

"Nah, I aint worried. Whats a lesser Sundered one gonna do except give my inner stomach a nice massage, from the inside? And speaking of inside." she smiled more widely before opening her fanged maw wide. Her sharp cyan blue fangs elongated and jaw distended, revealing the saliva slick, pulsating purple/pink flesh of her maw.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Y8mQyoz

Then, she seemed to regurgitate something. It looked like the top of someone's head, a tuft of slick dark auburn hair was rising, before Yume's head and face appeared in the back of Dandella's throat, framed by the slick pulsing walls of the Demoness's esophagus, held from entering her mouth by the tonsils, uvula, and the bed of her tongue. Yume's face was one of restless sleep. She was unconscious, and slick with Dandela's saliva and throat slime, but she does not appear to have been digested, or burned by stomach acids.

"I've been keeping her, alive and intact, in my Limbo. If this leland wishes to fight me for his daughter, he's welcome to try. Maybe I'll give Yume some siblings with him she never expects?" Strong mortals are rare afterall, and as our Empress demonstrated, half mortals can be very powerful demons indeed."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynx Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:13 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Dandella smiled as she did a pirouette, deftly balancing on a skull on the ground.

"Nah, I aint worried. Whats a lesser Sundered one gonna do except give my inner stomach a nice massage, from the inside? And speaking of inside." she smiled more widely before opening her fanged maw wide. Her sharp cyan blue fangs elongated and jaw distended, revealing the saliva slick, pulsating purple/pink flesh of her maw.

Island Center, Mountaintop caves Y8mQyoz

Then, she seemed to regurgitate something. It looked like the top of someone's head, a tuft of slick dark auburn hair was rising, before Yume's head and face appeared in the back of Dandella's throat, framed by the slick pulsing walls of the Demoness's esophagus, held from entering her mouth by the tonsils, uvula, and the bed of her tongue. Yume's face was one of restless sleep. She was unconscious, and slick with Dandela's saliva and throat slime, but she does not appear to have been digested, or burned by stomach acids.

"I've been keeping her, alive and intact, in my Limbo. If this leland wishes to fight me for his daughter, he's welcome to try. Maybe I'll give Yume some siblings with him she never expects?" Strong mortals are rare afterall, and as our Empress demonstrated, half mortals can be very powerful demons indeed."

Making the 'shocked' expression of a kabuki actor, the creature then gasped! "You intend to mate with a mortal?! Eaaarg... urrrp....!" the creature held its jaws, as a large bulge rolled up its scales, up its neck, and unable to contain the pressure, spewed what looked like bluish-purple goo all across the floor of the cavern! Vomiting, also brought Nefei back from her internal exile, as she sat on the floor, legs spread, dripping head to toe with the purple-bloo goo.
Jynx
Jynx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next