Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archie's Office

+3
Jack McKelly
Maron Marcell
Arcanda
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Archie's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Archie's Office

Post  Jackson Zakz Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Archie Mcgraw wrote:(Start Music: https://youtu.be/jqE8M2ZnFL8 )

Archie stared at the folder in front of him labeled: "The Summit". Underneath this nice crisp clean manila folder was a mangy ripped coffee stained and almost rotting folder that was covered in dust and labeled "The Empire". Archie put the folder notated as "The Summit" was placed to the right side of his desk before he picked up the newly recognized piece of his past. As he picked up "The Empire" pieces of the folder flaked off onto the desk. As Arcanda opened the folder he started to recognize faces of years past each with the red stamp that notated "Invalidated" meaning that they were killed, "Vacation" meaning that they were in prison, and "Missing" meaning they were missing. Flipping through the yellowed and aged pages in the folder Archie noted names such as Diamond Face, Cheeze, Antonio Delrond, Tony Montana, Tijero Harada, Goldmember, Dza Pimpdaddy (he did not know it), and Garabhan Draskoll amongst others. Archie slowly turned the pages with excruciating memories returning to him with each name. Eventually reaching the end of the folder a business card that was almost torn in half with bold letters stating the name "The Jackal" appeared.

Arcanda stared at the business card for a few moments before realizing that he had one more of his original crew to reconnect with his syndicate. However, he had no other contact information, biography, status, or other information like he did for the other members. Archie scowled fact before remembering that "The Jackal" was that hyper kid that was always incapable of not smiling and being stealthy. With regret and remorse Archie picks up his phone and dials the number and waits as the dial tone goes through. A moment later the message appears, "Sorry...the number dialed is no longer working." Arcanda smirks before pressing "#" which brought the message, "If you would like to reach The Jackal press 1, Diamond Face press 2, Cheeze press 3, Archie McGraw press 4, for all other messages related to the Arcanda Crime Syndicate leave a message at the gun shot. BANG!" Archie pressed one and waited listening to hold music of the killing of Dante. He smiled at the sounds before hearing, "You've called Jackson Essentials etcetera etcetera etcetera. Leave your name, digits, height, weight and eye color so I MAY FIND YOU AND CUT OUT YOUR BLOODY HEART AND FORCE YOU TO SWALLOW IT BEFORE IT STOPS BEATING!-BECAUSE THANKS TO YOU, I'M NO LONGER RELAXED!...[heavy breathing with three heavy sighs]...*ahem* You can leave all that after the tone. Thanks for calling." BEEP

Arcanda cleared this throat before speaking in a calm and harsh tone, "Jackal, you're up. You either call back and take the assignment or you'll be retired six feet in the ground. Good day."

Arcanda's phone rang 10 minutes later. Jackson, all the way in Rolan in his pad was leaning back in his seat and enjoying the rays of the perpetual summer that Breland City always was in. "Eighteen years... I wonder how old the Boss is now..." Zakz asked himself, as he awaited Arcanda to make his appearance to him since they last had talked. Then again.. that was 18 years ago. He was surprised the man remembered him at all.
Jackson Zakz
Jackson Zakz
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Archie Mcgraw Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Arcanda was flipping through "The Empire" folder some more when his phone began to ring. He grimaced. As much as he knew that the Jackal was returning his call he regretted that he had ever needed to make the call to bring that smiling bafoon back into the game. Archie lifted the receiver of the phone answering, "Jackal, good to hear ya. You have one assignment and one assignment only. Get to Jemial City and talk to the owner of the Ram Shack el Inn. I left a package there that needs to be retrieved immediately and brought to the Temple of the 12 Swords of Hiten. The package contains a highly tempermental piece that should be handled with care. I would you understand that this assignment is to break into the temple and cause some chaos. You will find underneath your pillow a debit card in the name of your alias Jackie, some papers detailing the structure of the temple and where to place the package, and finally you will find a piece of gum with two different colors. Should you be asked to surrender at any point during this assignment and see no way out simply make the two ends touch. The Wargod Stratus gave us that trick back in the day and it will always be with us. Get going Jackal...we don't have time for idle chat." Arcanda finished breathing heavy from not taking a breath the entire time. A moment later he hung up the phone when he realized how old he was starting to feel. Archie Mcgraw the stone cold mob boss breathing heavy after a phone call?

"Why am I even bothering anymore..." Arcanda thought to himself before his eyes landed on a picture that has been his fuel for the last few decades. Tenik. The picture of Tenik smiling at his first press conference stood in a picture frame on Arcanda's desk. Arcanda pulled out a revolver with blood thirsty eyes and shot the picture. The picture frame flew to the floor from the force of the blow. Arcanda stood up slowly and walked over to inspect the damage and his accuracy. Tenik's head was replaced with a circular hole with burnt edges and the glass of the frame shattered around the broken wooden edges. Arcanda smirked, "Now I remember."
Archie Mcgraw
Archie Mcgraw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Julius Hawkethorne Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:55 pm

A monitor swings down from the ceiling, and upon it is the semi-shaded figure of a man and the well curved figure of a woman standing to the left of him, her arms wrapped loosely around his shoulders. She appeared to be of semi-Beijionese or Domescadian decent; he himself was a pale, silver haired man with a pencil moustache.

"Well, now isn't it my old friend Mr. McGraw! Splendid to see that you have nothing to do at the present moment; you should really give me a call your maleficent crime lord! Especially when you need some new weapons... I mean, we hardly see you anymore-we at Hawkethorne almost believe you just gave up on us and went crawling back to that despicable Quicksilver company. I mean, I know you and Jack, the original owner of the Quicksilver company were friends centuries ago, but his granddaughter... she's too incompetent, too reckless and most of all she wears the most shameful of clothing; her tactics lack the honour that we're used too...the kind that ends with your competitor bleeding out on the floorboards. But do tell, how have you been these days?" he asks finally with a small chuckle.
Julius Hawkethorne
Julius Hawkethorne
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Archie's Office - Page 2 Empty So you want to talk guys eh?

Post  Archie Mcgraw Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Archie sat back with a cigar against his lips with the tip growing bright red as he inhaled the contents. He removed the cigar from his lips flicking the ash at the monitor in front of him as he also blew smoke at the screen. As the smoke slowly dissipated from the screen Archie would be revealed to be walking around to the front of the screen where he sat upon the front of his desk. He picked up an object off screen with his free right hand and lifted up a brand new folder labeled "Hawkethorne & Quicksilver". Archie's attention was on the folder for a moment before he turned his head back to the man and woman on the screen.

He slowly replied, "Hawkethorne my good ole pal...you act as if we are on the same level now that I am barely running my operations. Newsflash Hawkie...I am Arcanda the man of the underground, the man with the connections, the man with the know how, and the man that's got your number." As Arcanda spoke he puts the label of the folder in front of the screen holding it there for a few moments before tossing it on top of his desk with smirk. Archie then continued, "Wondering whats in the folder? What could the old wind bag Archie McGraw have on me that he would be so flashy about it?...I tell you what Hawkie I'll enlighten you so that way your little brain can comprehend every word that's about to come out of my mouth." Arcanda took a another hit of the cigar and blew the cigar smoke from his mouth with a smirk before stating, "In this folder I have the key codes to your vaults, to your blueprints, to your factories...you own it I have it. The same with Quicksilver. All those years you gray haired numb skulls thought that I was buying weapons from you because I needed to I was making sure I had someone on the inside." Archie smiled a toothy grin as he laughed before putting his hand near the power button of the monitor saying, "That's right Hawkie...You've been played."

As Arcanda pressed the power button Hawkethorne would just see the Arcanda symbol upon his screen. A few moments later images of Hawkethorne in his home started to appear, images of him and his family going throughout their day, and eventually a picture of one of Arcanda's men standing next to Hawkethorne's open safe.
Archie Mcgraw
Archie Mcgraw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Archie Mcgraw Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Arcanda took in a deep breath with his eyes still closed; a loud snore erupting from his mouth and echoing throughout the chamber. Arcanda had been tired and in need of a rest after making sure his reputation was upheld. Little known to him he feel into a deep meditative sleep that lasted for what felt like the next five years...

A loud chirping sounded from the screen in front of him. Arcanda awoke with a start blinking his eyes wearily. He narrowed his eyes at the screen before gruffly clearing his throat.

He thought to himself, "Had it really been that long? Was that really the state of the Wolf Den and his other enterprises?" With a heavy sigh he checked what he has on him, stood up, looked around the room, and strolled out the door to his office whistling a merry tune from the days of torture, barbarism, and the heathens that were the scourge and bane of any Wargods existence. So evil is the tune it is simply referred to as "The Demons Go Marching Hoorah Hoorah!"
Archie Mcgraw
Archie Mcgraw
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2