Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

+7
Che
barduwulf
Tifa Lockheart
Rufus Tenik
Alastor
Sakura McKelly
Asura
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) Empty ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am

A small building in the city that serves as the ADN Headquarters for foot patrols.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

Post  Sakura McKelly Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:10 am

Sakura panted, handing the weapon over to the man behind the counter. "Hi-I was sent by the Section Chief Asura personally to deliver this weapon-for it's possible involvement in the murders that took place in the alleyway." she started. "The suspect has been aprehended and being transported here for interrogation as soon as possible!" she said saluting to the officer.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Alastor stopped quick at ADN HQ to drop off his hitchhiker. "Well nice meeting ya Yuki. Sorry if I have to drop you off and run, but I've got a job waiting for me. But if you wanna talk some more or need a guide around the city... Here." He handed Yuki his business card: "Alastor Grey: Devil Hunter, mercenary." along with the location of his office and work number. "Anyway, see ya." He said, and left for his office.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) Empty Rufus in the office...

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Rufus sat quietly in his tentative office as he awaited the arrival of a few important appointments.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Tifa opened the doors to the ADN HQ and turned for Barduwulf. "Hey, you comin' or has eighteen years wore you down?" she called back in a light hearted tease sticking her tongue out at him.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:38 am

Rufus sighed. "What's taking him so long damn it..." he cursed, his fingers laced between each other and hovering over the desk. He shook his head, and looked towards the street window. It was getting too dark outside, possibly 7pm now. He sighed again, running a hand through his hair and leant back in his chair.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 am

Barduwulf, looking at his watch, said "Well, I think we've kept him waiting long enough, lets proceed."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) Empty Birthday post! xD

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 am

She nodded, smiling to the samurai. "I'm already there." she said letting the door close behind the samurai. They headed down the long corridor and she half turned to Bard. "So, your wife is very energetic as of late..." she said with a nervous smile. :^_^\\\':
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 am

"Yes, it's like she hasn't aged at all in the last 18 years."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 am

barduwulf wrote:"Yes, it's like she hasn't aged at all in the last 18 years."
She giggled. "Well, is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she cocked an eye brow and nudged him slightly on purpose.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 am

Barduwulf smirked, and said "Who said I was complaining?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 pm

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf smirked, and said "Who said I was complaining?"

Rufus let out a low grumble. "Barduwulf Garamonde, that better be your voice I'm hearing...or I swear by the War Gods I will fire everyone in the hallway..." he said, with a slight grin. He knew it was his voice, but wanted the other ADN to clear out. This was private business he was dealing with between Rufus Tenik and the Beijio Empire.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:
barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf smirked, and said "Who said I was complaining?"

Rufus let out a low grumble. "Barduwulf Garamonde, that better be your voice I'm hearing...or I swear by the War Gods I will fire everyone in the hallway..." he said, with a slight grin. He knew it was his voice, but wanted the other ADN to clear out. This was private business he was dealing with between Rufus Tenik and the Beijio Empire.

She let out a sly laugh before she heard Rufus's voice. "Well, I think that was the troll roaring; we better get there before he begins to charge people to cross the threshold of his office!" she whispered back holding in a giggle.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 pm

"Well, we're gonna ruin his fun either way, so lets do it on our own terms." Barduwulf replied, opening the door, and allowing Tifa to enter first.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Tifa bowed slightly to Barduwulf and entered ahead of him. She turned to the formal world dictator and smiled. "Hey there Prez...Vice Prez." she corrected, sticking her tongue out at him and taking a seat. "I'm here for business too, just to let you know." she added with a grin.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Sakura looked entered the hall way, when she stumbled into Barduwulf. "Hey, Bard-have you seen Asura?" she asked him. "I was told to meet up with her here, but can't seem to find her." she added.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

"Yeah, near St. Michaels, she had to take care of a small issue, then we parted ways. Seems she's finally made a friend, too." Barduwulf said.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Sakura blinked. "A friend? What kind of friend?" She asked, cocking her head to the right. "As in like a boyfriend? Or a friend in general?" she asked, and then suddenly blinked again-shaking her head. "Wait a second, what are you doing in the ADN HQ? I thought you were heading back to Beijio?" she asked again, her right hand on her right hip.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:40 pm

"Some girl, they seem close, and I'm here to see Rufus."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 pm

She blinked again. "The Vice President of the ADN is here?" she turned to her left, and poked her head through the door slightly spotting the Former President of Tenik Mom always told her never to see without Adult supervision...and then always added that Ikai didn't count as an adult...
"Well I guess he is." she replied after poking her head back to look at Bard.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Rufus saw the girl poke her head through, Kurogasa's kid-Sakura he believed. He grinned waving a hand. "Well, isn't this a scene. The daughter of a woman I formerly kidnapped, and two traitorous T.I.R.S. Agents; all parties punched my face before taking their leave...Come on in Recruit, I have something left for you by the Section Chief herself. Please, come in. You too Barduwulf, there's no trade secrets being discussed here." he said, before adding: "But please be sure to close the door after entering. Thank you." He stroked his goatee and grinned.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:17 pm

"Please tell me you're gonna shave that thing." He said about Rufus's goatee as he closed the door. "It just makes you look like a disaffected member of Generation X, not diabolical." He said as he sat down.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Sakura nodded quickly, and entered the room, taking a seat between the pretty woman in leather and where she would presume Barduwulf would sit. "Alright sir. I don't know what the Section Chief of Ithteca would want of me. I'm just a Recruit, a level zero still going to ADN Military School." she replied.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Please tell me you're gonna shave that thing." He said about Rufus's goatee as he closed the door. "It just makes you look like a disaffected member of Generation X, not diabolical." He said as he sat down.

Rufus narrowed his eyes. "No. I don't think I will. The more annoyed you are the better. Now take a seat and I'll let the meeting begin." He turned to Tifa. "Well...I heard you were dead Ms. Lockheart. I'm glad that you are not." he said smiling genuinely to the woman.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

"I am not dead. And thank you for your concern Tenik; though I am sad to say I am not here to exchange pleasantries, I simply am here to do a job." she replied with a genuine grin back. "Now, on to the meeting."
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next