Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

+7
Che
barduwulf
Tifa Lockheart
Rufus Tenik
Alastor
Sakura McKelly
Asura
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) - Page 2 Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"So Rufus, how's things been n your end?" Barduwulf asked, innocuously.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) - Page 2 Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch)

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm

barduwulf wrote:"So Rufus, how's things been n your end?" Barduwulf asked, innocuously.

"Well we're going to war with some rebels in the Beiji-Scardia Oceans who deem the Empress and the ADN as minor threats. We will quell this rebellion soon enough. The President will be traveling by train here and will arrive tomorrow likely." he replied. "As for our meeting...it's about the arms that the Empress requested, isn't it?" he asked.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:
barduwulf wrote:"So Rufus, how's things been n your end?" Barduwulf asked, innocuously.

"Well we're going to war with some rebels in the Beiji-Scardia Oceans who deem the Empress and the ADN as minor threats. We will quell this rebellion soon enough. The President will be traveling by train here and will arrive tomorrow likely." he replied. "As for our meeting...it's about the arms that the Empress requested, isn't it?" he asked.

"The Beiji-Scardia Islands? It certainly isn't all of them, 'cause I know that Hiiten believes very much in their Empress." Sakura interjected, her face filled with mixed curiosity and rage.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:36 pm

"Nobody's saying anything about Hiiten, Sakura. Regardless, the rebellion shouldn't be a big issue, considering the threats we've dealed with before." Barduwulf said to Sakura. He then turned to Rufus. "I'm just here to see if everything is ready. I assume the equipment is something you yourself would have no qualms against using."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Tenik sighed. "No, it's not Hiiten. However...this does concern with your first assignment...Second Lieutenant Handy." he replied with a grin, handing her a file-folder of her new title and papers on the situation. "Officially, I cannot state the nature of the situation. But something is happening on Yakatoro Island and you are going to be assisting Colonel Manning on the conflict. Congratulations. Your going to war." He said with a coy smile. "As our youngest High Ranking Officer, I expect much from you Lieutenant." he said before turning to Barduwulf. "Do you have any objections?" He said with a grin. "The weapon's are ready. 16,000 Type VS-12A1 bolt-action rifles, and two KORDs for palace defense. If you don't know what they look, look them up. As for me using them...well they were built custom to the Empress's expectations. I didn't even alter one to my liking." He finished.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:51 pm

"That will be suitable to our needs, yes. And no, I've no objections, Sakura is more than capable of taking care of herself." Barduwulf replied calmly.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:00 am

Rufus Tenik wrote:Tenik sighed. "No, it's not Hiiten. However...this does concern with your first assignment...Second Lieutenant Handy." he replied with a grin, handing her a file-folder of her new title and papers on the situation. "Officially, I cannot state the nature of the situation. But something is happening on Yakatoro Island and you are going to be assisting Colonel Manning on the conflict. Congratulations. Your going to war." He said with a coy smile. "As our youngest High Ranking Officer, I expect much from you Lieutenant."

barduwulf wrote:"That will be suitable to our needs, yes. And no, I've no objections, Sakura is more than capable of taking care of herself." Barduwulf replied calmly.

Sakura..however was in a state of shock. "S-Second Lieutenant?!! But I started only a month ago! I-I don't deserve such a rank after only experiencing classes and basic military training! And WAR? That means killing people right? I never shot a person my entire life! Even when were chasing the fugitive, I couldn't shoot him!" she exclaimed jumping up from her seat. She turned to Bard. "Of course you'd have no objections, your not my Dad or Mom! What the hell are they gonna think? Their Eighteen year old Daughter off to fight in a war taking place on a nearby island? Mom still has no clue I'm even in the ADN!" she cried out.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am

"Hey now, remember 18 years ago how I, Bre, your parents, Tifa, and all the others handled those various threats. You'd be surprised at what someone at the age of 18 can do."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am

barduwulf wrote:"Hey now, remember 18 years ago how I, Bre, your parents, Tifa, and all the others handled those various threats. You'd be surprised at what someone at the age of 18 can do."

Tifa chipped in, being the silent one of the whole affair till now: "I was 17 when I had enter a tournament for VP over there. I was the same age as your father. Out of the group he stated Izuna was the oldest at 19...but then again...we don't even know how old Bre is, do we Barduwulf?" she asked, turning to Bard actually thinking on that subject for a brief moment.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:
barduwulf wrote:"Hey now, remember 18 years ago how I, Bre, your parents, Tifa, and all the others handled those various threats. You'd be surprised at what someone at the age of 18 can do."

Tifa chipped in, being the silent one of the whole affair till now: "I was 17 when I had enter a tournament for VP over there. I was the same age as your father. Out of the group he stated Izuna was the oldest at 19...but then again...we don't even know how old Bre is, do we Barduwulf?" she asked, turning to Bard actually thinking on that subject for a brief moment.

Rufus blinked at Tifa's response. "That is true...How old is Bre exactly?" he thought, before shaking his head. "Well in either event, your more than qualified to go. You are experienced with many weapons, know Gunslinging, Swordsmanship and Ninjutsu. And are intelligent and fast to react to situations. I'd say you'd make Section Chief in a year by the way your handling this career." he replied back with a smile. "And Killing people isn't really so hard-it's what comes after is the trouble-but don't listen to me on that subject; I'll admit I'll not be of much help." he said to her with a meloncholic grin.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 am

"I think it's best we don't discuss it. She can sense when anyone is speculating her age from across the planet, so I try not to think about it, easier that way. Besides, except for Damian and Rufus's new facial hair, none of us have really aged much, if at all physically." Barduwulf replied.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 am

She let out a long drawn out sigh. "Killing people...it is the one thing I had been trained to do. Sword fighting, Gunslinging, Ninjutsu....it all ultimately is the practice of learning how to kill. To take away a life, so easy with no regrets, that is what your asking me to do? Plus you wan't me to lead a group of about five people with no experience as a leader in the field just yet? Like I said-you make it sound all too easy." she replied, frowning.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:59 am

Sakura Handy wrote:She let out a long drawn out sigh. "Killing people...it is the one thing I had been trained to do. Sword fighting, Gunslinging, Ninjutsu....it all ultimately is the practice of learning how to kill. To take away a life, so easy with no regrets, that is what your asking me to do? Plus you wan't me to lead a group of about five people with no experience as a leader in the field just yet? Like I said-you make it sound all too easy." she replied, frowning.

Tifa curled an arm around the young adult, and smiled warmly. "Hey...it's never easy to kill. And he's not exactly asking you to murder people. The main reason behind those skills you learned wasn't to kill per-say. Rather to use as a defense. That's a defense of your family, defense of your friends, and defense of your self. That is what it's partly like to be a leader too. Your their sovereign-and you will protect them. You also are genetically the best there is since your crossed by two of the Legendary Five who helped quell the wars back 18 years ago. You are however your own person, and I believe in you, so hang in there, 'kay?" She comforted Sakura, giving her a tight hug.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 am

Sakura Handy wrote:She let out a long drawn out sigh. "Killing people...it is the one thing I had been trained to do. Sword fighting, Gunslinging, Ninjutsu....it all ultimately is the practice of learning how to kill. To take away a life, so easy with no regrets, that is what your asking me to do? Plus you wan't me to lead a group of about five people with no experience as a leader in the field just yet? Like I said-you make it sound all too easy." she replied, frowning.

"Hmm...Sorry to interject this so late in the debate...but last I remembered, wasn't your brother a star player in the game of Boontai? Your parents must have had no problem with that..." he stated, his hands lapsed together and he himself leaned back into his seat now. "Your an Adult Lieutenant. Whether you like to think so or not, Adults have to think on their own. It's about time you do that and do your homeland and your parents proud." he said with a grin, opening the drawer of the desk and pulling out a gold bar with a pin on it:

ADN Patrol Station (Ithteca Branch) - Page 2 US-OF1B

"This is a symbol of your rank. You are recieving a high honor, and you should be proud. You will be given any equipment you will need for the terrain over there. Trust me when I say this 'war' will likely be just a week long conflict before you can simply return home for leave. Actually, I promise you that." he added signing it down on a paper. "Even if this battle doesn't end, I allow one Sakura Handy of the Second Lieutenant Degree, Jr. Commissioned Officer to be placed on immediate leave for a period of one week." he said aloud as he wrote it down. Called forth a random Secretary, handed her the paper and had it sent to the station being set up in Yakamakoto. "There. Now it's official." He said to her.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 am

Sakura let her head fall with a long rolling sigh...she then felt a strange new feeling rise within her...that almost was like excitement, but couldn't figure out the emotion herself. She suddenly shot her head back up to the Vice President with a wavering grin as she took the badge. She stood perfectly straight and saluted to him. "Forgive me Sir in advanced, but you are one hell of a bastard." she then disappeared and then reappeared by Rufus's side, and smacked him across the face. "That was for my Mother." she said with a smile before disappearing and again reappearing in front of the desk again in the salute before letting her hand drop and she leaned her torso forward into a bow. "Thank you Sir, for this high honor and chance of leave. I will try my best." she replied, still bowing.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

They grow up so fast, don't they? barduwulf mused to himself. He just hoped Sakura wouldn't have to go through what he did as quickly as it happened.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 am

Rufus blinked and then immediately sighed. "Appology accepted. Dress for the weather over there, it's tropical as you may already know. Your uniform is downstairs in the basement; and weapon storage is on the floor below that. Stay a while; there's no big hurry. Try out the firing range on B3 if you like; I'll let you know when you are given the go ahead to head to Yakamakoto." he replied, before suddenly adding: "Oh, about Colonel Manning; he likes young girls-so be sure to stay clear from the letch, alright? You are dismissed." he finished before smiling, his face slightly red from Sakura's strike.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:32 am

Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus blinked and then immediately sighed. "Appology accepted. Dress for the weather over there, it's tropical as you may already know. Your uniform is downstairs in the basement; and weapon storage is on the floor below that. Stay a while; there's no big hurry. Try out the firing range on B3 if you like; I'll let you know when you are given the go ahead to head to Yakamakoto." he replied, before suddenly adding: "Oh, about Colonel Manning; he likes young girls-so be sure to stay clear from the letch, alright? You are dismissed." he finished before smiling, his face slightly red from Sakura's strike.

She sighed but saluted regardless. "Sir!" she then turned around and headed out the door of the office. When the door shut closed behind her, Sakura let out a longer sigh and held her chest. "I guess I'm a grown-up after all..." she then closed her eyes and grinned. "Yeah! I'll be the best Second Lieutenant there ever was!" she exclaimed with a wide grin before heading into the basement to get her equipment.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

He let out a sigh and smiled. "Well now that has been taken care of and out of the way-should we get back to the meeting at hand?" He asked the other two standing before him.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 am

The door bursts open and in rushes the Sargent Magor. "Oi! Vice President Rufus Tenik, you sneaky fucking bastard! Mind telling me what the bloody hell is with that sick and twisted mind of yours?!" she exclaimed in furtive disposition, usually well out of her character. "Yakatoro is my homeland, you think its some big joke to send me back to my homeland as a conqueror?!" She then slammed her metalic hands ontop his wooden desk, making a very loud clap that echoed throughout the neighboring rooms. She was exposing her teeth, and had a maddening look in her eyes. "I'm sure as fucking hell the reason why I should'nt barge in like this to you, you damn bucket of snots! But I'm not leaving till I get the bloody fucking truth as to why I've been sent to Yakatoro and why we're being so called 'under-attack' over there!" she exclaimed with another ear splitting slap upon his desk, as she waited furtively for an answer.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 am

"Knowing Rufus, he did it deliberately to piss you off. He tends to do that." After a second, he then said "Oh right, you're that ADN member from before."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 am

barduwulf wrote:"Knowing Rufus, he did it deliberately to piss you off. He tends to do that." After a second, he then said "Oh right, you're that ADN member from before."

Che turned to the voice and blinked though her eyes were still showing fiery anger. "And your that Samurai." she started then turned to him fully and stood firmly straight. "I'm Sargeant Major Che Chachamaru. ADN Officer and Vanguard, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name earlier-but save the pleasantries for now-" She turned to face Rufus again pointing to him. "-You! You have no right to send me over there knowing full well of my past experience being there! Tell me, is it my Father? My Brother? My Mother? Or is it my own twin Sister you want me to destroy to stop this so called 'rebellion'?!" she asked slamming another metalic hand upon the desk of the wooden table, leaving a large dent into it.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:20 am

Che wrote:
barduwulf wrote:"Knowing Rufus, he did it deliberately to piss you off. He tends to do that." After a second, he then said "Oh right, you're that ADN member from before."

Che turned to the voice and blinked though her eyes were still showing fiery anger. "And your that Samurai." she started then turned to him fully and stood firmly straight. "I'm Sargeant Major Che Chachamaru. ADN Officer and Vanguard, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name earlier-but save the pleasantries for now-" She turned to face Rufus again pointing to him. "-You! You have no right to send me over there knowing full well of my past experience being there! Tell me, is it my Father? My Brother? My Mother? Or is it my own twin Sister you want me to destroy to stop this so called 'rebellion'?!" she asked slamming another metalic hand upon the desk of the wooden table, leaving a large dent into it.

Rufus rose an eyebrow at Bard's comment. "'Knowing Rufus'? HA! I'm simply just following my own set of orders from my higher up." he replied rather seriously. "You will be debriefed Sargent Major when you get on that Hell-Hound bound for Yakatoro with your superior Lieutenant Handy; if you wish to leave a complaint-please do so in writing and then signed by you exclusively. Till then I will answer no more-so if you please-GET OUT of the office! It appears this meeting has been destined not to end tonight." Rufus complained with a loud rolling sigh. "Now, where were we Gentle-man and woman?" he said changing his tone to a more upbeat one again.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:
Che wrote:

Rufus rose an eyebrow at Bard's comment. "'Knowing Rufus'? HA! I'm simply just following my own set of orders from my higher up." he replied rather seriously. "You will be debriefed Sargent Major when you get on that Hell-Hound bound for Yakatoro with your superior Lieutenant Handy; if you wish to leave a complaint-please do so in writing and then signed by you exclusively. Till then I will answer no more-so if you please-GET OUT of the office! It appears this meeting has been destined not to end tonight." Rufus complained with a loud rolling sigh. "Now, where were we Gentle-man and woman?" he said changing his tone to a more upbeat one again.

Che gripped at the table with her metal fingers, her eyes glaring and her teeth were clenched-but then she cooled down and turned away rudely, exiting the room with an audible slam. She was going to take a breather then, and maybe head over to the local gym to put out her frustration into the punching bag.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:23 pm

A window pops up on the holographic projector, displaying the Image of Rachel Renston, Security Chief of Azula and the Oceanic Territories around Rolan*

"Vice President Rufus Tenik. ADN Security Chief Rachel Renston reporting. Despite my own facilities being under attack by an unknown force, there seems to be a distress signal coming from the Silver Craft. I myself have been able to tap into the security tapes...to my shock I found this unsettling piece of footage." she states, the sound of a key board being clicked could be heard and then a video pops up of a pink haired employee screaming for her life as she is swallowed alive by the worm like creature*

Rachel's bedtime attire shows up again, and the woman clears her throat with closed eyes, sweat dripping down the side of her forehead. "I think it be wise to send a detatchment of one of the ADN units being sent to Yakatoro to the Silver Craft as Backup. The SC security units are not equipped to handle this situation at all Sir." she states, reopening her brown eyes.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next