Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch)

+4
Vahn Rial
The Harlequin
Tifa Lockheart
Asura
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch) Empty ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch)

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 am

A small building in the city that serves as the ADN Headquarters.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch) Empty Re: ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch)

Post  Tifa Lockheart Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Tifa backs into the local Patrol Station and turns to the front desk. "H-hey, do you guy's have any idea whats happening in Ithteca at the moment?" she asked, blinking at the ADN soldier behind the desk. She felt a knot of worry tangle in her chest, and the distant roars of explosions didn't help combined with that light she had seen earlier. She also wondered what Rufus may have thought of it, since he was in Ithteca last she was there.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

ADN Patrol Station (Jemial Branch) Empty The Harlequin's Introduction

Post  The Harlequin Sat May 03, 2014 4:53 pm

"Well now madam that's no fun..." a voice states beaming through the woman's mind. "If you're going to worry you might as well have let the fight be over! Hehehehehe." the voice said ending in joyous yet demonic laughter. The laughter continues for a few moments with no one being quite sure where the owner of the voice was. A moment later a feminine form wearing a striped clown suit appeared nearby the woman with her right elbow leaning against her yawning. "If you're going to have fun with people it needs to be slow and painful...not all these fancy whatchamawhoozies that are doing all the work for that guy!" the creature conjoled in a fit of joy as she did a couple back flips before balancing on her right hand as she lifter her legs straight up in the air and torqued her body in a circle landing with her feet on the ground a beaming grin on her face.

"Oh...do I have a joke for you!" the creature bounced up on her tiptoes clapping her hands before disappearing into thin air. A moment later the creature reappeared in front of the woman with a bouquet of flowers which she held out to the woman. The flowers sprang to life growing ten times their size forming into the shape of lions the size of the woman and the creature smirked saying, "Awww...my dandelions like you! Aww...Harly is so happy her babies have some one to play with." The dandelion creature growled, snarled, and snapped at the woman as they continued to grow getting ready to feast if you will.
The Harlequin
The Harlequin
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun May 04, 2014 2:45 pm

The Harlequin wrote:"Well now madam that's no fun..." a voice states beaming through the woman's mind. "If you're going to worry you might as well have let the fight be over! Hehehehehe." the voice said ending in joyous yet demonic laughter. The laughter continues for a few moments with no one being quite sure where the owner of the voice was. A moment later a feminine form wearing a striped clown suit appeared nearby the woman with her right elbow leaning against her yawning. "If you're going to have fun with people it needs to be slow and painful...not all these fancy whatchamawhoozies that are doing all the work for that guy!" the creature conjoled in a fit of joy as she did a couple back flips before balancing on her right hand as she lifter her legs straight up in the air and torqued her body in a circle landing with her feet on the ground a beaming grin on her face.

"Oh...do I have a joke for you!" the creature bounced up on her tiptoes clapping her hands before disappearing into thin air. A moment later the creature reappeared in front of the woman with a bouquet of flowers which she held out to the woman. The flowers sprang to life growing ten times their size forming into the shape of lions the size of the woman and the creature smirked saying, "Awww...my dandelions like you! Aww...Harly is so happy her babies have some one to play with." The dandelion creature growled, snarled, and snapped at the woman as they continued to grow getting ready to feast if you will.

Tifa quickly took a leap back, swinging out her leg in a round house sweep to the base of this so called ''Harly's'' wrist, causing the bouquet to fly from her hands. She brought up her fists in a boxing mannerism, and furrowed her brows. "Who the hell are you? Showing off your cheap parlour magic here. Is it a fight your asking for? I'm the World Champion for a reason, and I won't back down; but please don't try to get innocents involved in affairs that don't involve them." she says hinting at the ADN personnel in the room. Though since she was talking to a loon, she didn't know how much of the information she could consider trust worthy. "And...Guy? What guy? Who are you talking about?"
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial Fri May 23, 2014 6:22 pm

The Harlequin wrote:"Well now madam that's no fun..." a voice states beaming through the woman's mind. "If you're going to worry you might as well have let the fight be over! Hehehehehe." the voice said ending in joyous yet demonic laughter. The laughter continues for a few moments with no one being quite sure where the owner of the voice was. A moment later a feminine form wearing a striped clown suit appeared nearby the woman with her right elbow leaning against her yawning. "If you're going to have fun with people it needs to be slow and painful...not all these fancy whatchamawhoozies that are doing all the work for that guy!" the creature conjoled in a fit of joy as she did a couple back flips before balancing on her right hand as she lifter her legs straight up in the air and torqued her body in a circle landing with her feet on the ground a beaming grin on her face.

A voice entered the Harlequin's head alone:

"Oh Harley, my dear sweet Harley~ You must halt your capricious behaviour before it becomes too out of hand. You have indeed found an excellent specimen to say the least, and we shall watch them with curiosity. Now, return to your duties at once! Your Master beckons you..."
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The Harlequin Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:18 pm

"Oh bother...you don't know what's happening up in Ithteca? I mean it's just all the rage these days..." the clown suited form stated in a mischievously childish voice walking slowly step by step over towards Tifa. With a devilish laugh ending in a snarled growl the woman spoke again, "However, you have hurt my dandelions feelings! (they are heard growling in the background) As such you have hurt mine too...Why should I care about all these...what did you call them? Innocents. What's innocent about people who kill others for a day job? If anything I'm giving them an early vacation with triple the benefits. No stress, no pain, and no annoying fan girls." The figure continued to walk around Tifa grabbing a hold of a nearby ADN personnel who was being pushed against a wall by the dandelions.

"You my friend, are going to be a prime example of what true fun is." Harley stated tossing the man into nearby seat where the dandelions restrained him. The man before being gagged by a dandelion stem screamed, "I'll do anything! Just let me go! I have a family and a dog!" Harley turned to the man smirking, "Aww...my dear boy is your name Joe? I don't see you working in a factory...but the family...hmm (with her hand under her chin in thought) I believe the next boom you here will be your home." An explosion is heard in a nearby residential neighborhood of the city.

Harley reaches into her costume through her collar and after fumbling around for a moment pulls out a dog collar and spins it on her right index finger. Harley spoke as if she was a giddy teenager girl, "Good thing your daughter took old yeller for a walk...too bad they ran into a car...you see when you're interrogating a guy in the back seat you kind of leave the wheel to it's own devices. In this case...everything worked out in my favor." Harley recalls the message she had received a few moments earlier:

"Oh Harley, my dear sweet Harley~ You must halt your capricious behaviour before it becomes too out of hand. You have indeed found an excellent specimen to say the least, and we shall watch them with curiosity. Now, return to your duties at once! Your Master beckons you..."

Harley thinks to herself, "Aw...the fun was just starting." She beamed a toothy grin before turning to Tifa snapping her fingers. At the snap of her fingers the dandelions retreated into the bouquet and caught fire. "Joe...Miss Thinks she got game...I'm afraid I must bid ado." Harley bowed in a grand gesture flicking her as she swung her hands out and bring them to her chest making she her eyes were lowered to the ground. Harley's head sprang up looking straight at Tifa, "Master...says we'll meet again." Slowly the form of Harley became translucent fading into the background of the building.
The Harlequin
The Harlequin
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:01 am

Tifa blinked, stepping away and backing out of the ADN station. Her leather outfit squeaking as she got into a combat stance, only to watch the unhinged clown vanish. She got chilling vibes similar to that freak Reguis Malefront, whom had stored her inside a Mimic's gluttonous and greedy belly inside an obsidian chest 18 years ago. She maintained her stance, for a moment longer, and then when she sensed it was safe. "What the hell was that about?" she says, eyebrow raised, relaxing her stance and standing straight with her right hand on her hip.

Then she felt her feet displace, causing her to stumble. "WHa-?" she exclaimed, wide eyed and mouth agape, grinding her heels into the dirt, firming her stance amidst the quakes and tremors. That was when the sky darkened. She turned to her right, towards the twin peaks and the Ithteca Mountain Range beyond...the peaks in the distance, towards Ithteca City itself were illuminated with a bright light. "!!!" she grunted, shielding her eyes by crossing her arms. "Gods, now whats happening?!" she screamed. Not only did the ground tremble, but the buildings windows began to shatter, and out the corner of her eye she spotted a child who was in the line up to be sprayed with glass. She ran to him, kneeling and wrapped her body around him as the glass showered against the leather of her back, shielding him in time from being maimed. Gods, whats happening? It's like that day the Cannon fired in Asrond! Don't tell me a Reactor exploded in Ithteca! she thought.

The child wailed and Tifa hugged him tighter. "Hold on! It'll be over soon!" she comforted him, unsure in reality what was happening. She lowered her head, shielding him from the light wind and the panicked screams of Jemial City's denizens running throughout the thoroughfare.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:27 pm

As the light intensified at a blinding level, a shadow suddenly loomed over them; the familiar scent of booze and cigarette smoke loomed over the cowering pair. A bottle of cheap whiskey in one hand, and holding down his slouch cap from flying off his head; his jacket flapping wildly behind him as he walked past Tifa and the child she was protecting. He looked up at the mountain side, witnessing a string of mountains in the far back of the landscape to seemingly dematerialize and melt from the intense heat of the blast that was parting the atmosphere. Despite being buzzed he managed to hold his ground, and due to such took the brunt of the flying debris that was showering Tifa and the child.

"So, is this the end days?" Vince asked the air, paying little mind to the cuts from glass and wood flying in the air. He didn't look directly at the light; for he would be nothing without his single good eye then. The cotton-eyed-Joe turned towards Tifa and the boy with a slight smile, despite either not seeing him. He then turned away from his former comrade and looked back to the mountain. "I don't think we have to worry about it too much." he says cryptically, taking into account one of the small details everyone at the moment was definitely overlooking. He grinned, with confidence as the red streak in the sky that radiated from that terrible tower flickered and then vanished.

"I think I am going to be back in business again fairly shortly." he adds, taking another swig as he grounded his feet, despite the tremors. "I'd say, business will be booming!" he laughed, like that of a loony drunk. He raises his bottle to the chaotic explosion in the distance. "This drink's to you, you sons of bitches!" the world famous old Demon Slayer exclaims in his manic tone. Despite being drunk, he hadn't felt as sober in years till that very moment.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:20 pm

When the beam streaked off over the horizon and seemed to shrink, it then clashed with the strange blue star nestled there, and split into six different directions like a twisted star. Each beam faded as it disappeared into deep space.

The child Tifa protected was scared and trembling. His eyes wide like disks. When the tremors finally subsided, the locals accessed the damage, some looked towards the direction of the mountains, seeing smoke rising from the direction of the city, and the gorge. Emergency services immediately rushed into the streets from the local hospitals and medical centres, trying to help those who had been injured by the debris, while law enforcement, fire crews and the ADN regulars began clearing anything that became structurally unsound and restore order before looters and riots could break out due to the growing panic.

"Another terrorist attack?"

"Did the CKB plant a bomb in the capital?"

"One of Teniks old reactors... If those things go off isn't the world meant to end?"

These were the sentiments being spread around the early rumor mills.

"Ma'am.." the boy asked in a frightened voice. "Are we going to die?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Ruby's tail wrapped around the wooden column of a storefront, trying her best not to be pulled away by the distant yet far-reaching blast. She let out a wail as her body flapped against the beam, her silk clothes flapping and scarlet hair flowing. "What the hell!!!!" She exclaimed, looking away from the intense light. It felt like her body was going to fly off if she let go, but she didn't know how long the beam she was hugging would last. She inadvertently was damaging the support column with her strength, and she could feel it cracking within her coils. "Crap, why does this happen to me?!" She cried. She was simply heading to Ithteca to meet with some relatives when out of no where she was flung back and assaulted by tremors. Her prehensile tail did all it could to grab for something before she'd be at the mercy of the blast. Glass showered from broken windows, some lodging into her scales, some tearing at her silk top, but she'd be damned if she had to preserve her modesty AND cling on for dear life!

Then suddenly it died down, and the Beastkin was feeling no resistance at long last. Eyes wide, body shivering, and heart beating 1000 beats per minute, she slowly with the wooden beam cracking, peeled herself from the beam, removing her coils from the square beam which now had been warped into the shape of her gold and red coils. She slowly slithered into the street, adjusting her top so her left boob wasn't popping out before falling onto her chest with her red scales facing up. "Holy...crap..." she breathed, feeling defeated and body weakened from the experience.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Random Mobs wrote:When the beam streaked off over the horizon and seemed to shrink, it then clashed with the strange blue star nestled there, and split into six different directions like a twisted star. Each beam faded as it disappeared into deep space.

The child Tifa protected was scared and trembling. His eyes wide like disks. When the tremors finally subsided, the locals accessed the damage, some looked towards the direction of the mountains, seeing smoke rising from the direction of the city, and the gorge. Emergency services immediately rushed into the streets from the local hospitals and medical centres, trying to help those who had been injured by the debris, while law enforcement, fire crews and the ADN regulars began clearing anything that became structurally unsound and restore order before looters and riots could break out due to the growing panic.

"Another terrorist attack?"

"Did the CKB plant a bomb in the capital?"

"One of Teniks old reactors... If those things go off isn't the world meant to end?"

These were the sentiments being spread around the early rumor mills.

"Ma'am.." the boy asked in a frightened voice. "Are we going to die?"

Tifa had closed her eyes, flinching as glass and debris bounced off her back, though they stopped soon after she had shielding the young boy. She held his face close to her chest, wrapping her arms around him and kept him from being maimed by the said flying debris and from becoming blind by the blinding, bright light. Soon the tremors subsided, and elicited the woman to slowly peel back her fluttering eyelids; winking them open before slowly raising her head to assess the damage. It was clear they weren't dead, and several ADN troops from the building she was just inside (despite their injuries), valiantly went to the aid of the civilians as gasps and rumours filled the air. Considering things going on around them, the kid she was holding got off rather lucky.

She blinked, hearing his muffled voice vibrating against the folds of her well endowed chest, and slowly stripped herself away from his face, and hunkered her head at his level looking into his frightened brown eyes. She smiled warmly, closing her eyes as she did and ran her right hand through his hair. "I don't think so honey, I think the worst of it is over now; I'm sure everything is A-O.K." she started, opening her eyes as she turned to the ADN station she was just inside. "Take it from me, your going to be all right hon." she says turning to him again and looked him over. He appeared to be fine physically with no signs of cuts or scrapes. She giggled warmly. "Don't pay any mind to the negative comments, listen to your parents and make sure to stay away from anywhere that looks dangerous. I'll look into this don't you worry. I'm a World Champion Fighter after all."

She looked around, but couldn't see anyone who may resemble the young boy's parents. Jemial wasn't exactly the kind of place for children to wander alone, despite the blasted out glass and debris from the tremors that just occurred from seemingly out of no where. It wasn't from no where... the mountain is on fire... I really hope Ithteca is fine. I can put on a good face for the lad here, but I really wonder how bad it was up there while down here we got off fairly easy. She thought. She smiled at the boy, regaining her hopeful look. "So, do you know where your parents are?" she asked.

Vincent Valor wrote:As the light intensified at a blinding level, a shadow suddenly loomed over them; the familiar scent of booze and cigarette smoke loomed over the cowering pair. A bottle of cheap whiskey in one hand, and holding down his slouch cap from flying off his head; his jacket flapping wildly behind him as he walked past Tifa and the child she was protecting. He looked up at the mountain side, witnessing a string of mountains in the far back of the landscape to seemingly dematerialize and melt from the intense heat of the blast that was parting the atmosphere. Despite being buzzed he managed to hold his ground, and due to such took the brunt of the flying debris that was showering Tifa and the child.

"So, is this the end days?" Vince asked the air, paying little mind to the cuts from glass and wood flying in the air. He didn't look directly at the light; for he would be nothing without his single good eye then. The cotton-eyed-Joe turned towards Tifa and the boy with a slight smile, despite either not seeing him. He then turned away from his former comrade and looked back to the mountain. "I don't think we have to worry about it too much." he says cryptically, taking into account one of the small details everyone at the moment was definitely overlooking. He grinned, with confidence as the red streak in the sky that radiated from that terrible tower flickered and then vanished.

"I think I am going to be back in business again fairly shortly." he adds, taking another swig as he grounded his feet, despite the tremors. "I'd say, business will be booming!" he laughed, like that of a loony drunk. He raises his bottle to the chaotic explosion in the distance. "This drink's to you, you sons of bitches!" the world famous old Demon Slayer exclaims in his manic tone. Despite being drunk, he hadn't felt as sober in years till that very moment.

She half turns to Vincent, and keeps her smile on the boy. "Hold that thought for a moment hon," she says before standing up and turned fully to Vincent. "I thought I smelled the tell-tale mix of tobacco and cheap alcohol." she says patting his right shoulder, and noticed the glass shards and other rubbish on his jacket. She raised a brow, and looked at him evenly. I bet he took the brunt of the storm without even flinching. Fu fu fu, it's amazing he can still stand. "Vince," she called out, side stepping around his right arm so she could see his face.

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Then suddenly it died down, and the Beastkin was feeling no resistance at long last. Eyes wide, body shivering, and heart beating 1000 beats per minute, she slowly with the wooden beam cracking, peeled herself from the beam, removing her coils from the square beam which now had been warped into the shape of her gold and red coils. She slowly slithered into the street, adjusting her top so her left boob wasn't popping out before falling onto her chest with her red scales facing up. "Holy...crap..." she breathed, feeling defeated and body weakened from the experience.

Her eyes then drifted down upon the momentarily indecent...lamia? It was hard to tell if she was demonic or a beast kin. She had dragon parts and snake parts, and obvious human parts. She blinked at the creature's defeated posture, laying chest down upon the dirt road. She blinked slowly and deliberately before returning her attention upon Vincent. "...thanks for shielding us. I didn't even expect to see a Hero out here. Though, may you mind ditching the bottle? You are in front of a minor after all." she says gently, and as if to ignore the Lamia for the moment.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Vincent admired the eerie beauty of seeing past the stratosphere before he turned to the sound of Tifa's voice. He chuckled. "Did I? I didn't even see you. I was just admiring the beauty of the night time stars in the day time." he says looking away, facing straight and took another swig. He looks down momentarily at the fallen Lamia, and then shrugs taking another swig from the bottle.

Tifa Lockheart wrote:"...Though, may you mind ditching the bottle? You are in front of a minor after all."

He pauses at this, and looks her way. He noticed the boy in the background, scared...bewildered. Like how he was when he came across his first monster he had to slay. He was perhaps his age too when that happened. Gods that was an age ago it seemed. He then looked at her, eyeing her up and down and smiled. "I forget that your 17, or at least you still look it. You sure you're not the 'Hero'? I'm still withering and aging here." he says chuckling with a sly grin. "You must get your drinks by other means." he jokes, and takes another swig as he imagines Tifa at a bar, with the other men spending their wages towards her. Shame. For them. He remembered meeting a man who's right hand, wrist, and fingers had broken in five or six places for each moving part. Said a woman of about Tifa's description did that to him, after the guy made a reach for that perfectly rounded ass. Idiot.

He judged the bottle's level to be about a shot's worth left and bent down to the fallen Lamia. "Fine, I'll get rid of it. But I think she needs it more than me." he says, bringing the bottle's mouth into the Lamia's mouth, letting her down the rest.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:29 pm

The boy nodded slightly at Tifa's reassurances. His eyes looked about for his parents. "Jacob! Jacob, where are you?!" came the voice of an older woman.

"Mom?" he called out, and the woman came towards them. She noticed Tifa was holding the boy, and saw the damage the debris had caused to the younger woman. The mother knelt down and hugged her son. She looked at Tifa and said "Thank you... You saved my boy..."

At that moment, a bright blue comet looking spark seemed to leave the Ithteca mountains, slowly heading towards Danton. There was no way it was a natural phenomenon, and it wasn't an aircraft, the light was too bright, and too small.

One of the ADN soldiers was looking in the direction of the smoke trails with his binoculars when he saw it. "What it the blazing hells is that?" he said in a low mutter, but lout enough to be heard. He zoomed in on the object with his binoculars, trying to ascertain what it was. A person? No, two people...

"They are flying..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 pm

"Riiight." she says in a derisive manner, responding to him not seeing her. She puffed out her cheeks in a childish, yet annoyed manner, crossing her arms and leaned slightly to the right upon his teasing. "I don't drink in the pubs any more, thank you; but I was referring to Jacob. Wait, Jacob?" her demeanour falling to a softer tone, turning to the concerned mother who collected her child. She smiled warmly, glad to see them back together. "You're thanks is not necessary, I simply did what any other person would have done. Besides, he saved me. He's the hero." she says looking down at him and gave him a wink.

I wonder if we would have had a child by now... The thought came to her mind like a icy dagger to the heart, but she maintained a warm smile as she looked at mother and child with a mix of joy and envy, but the joy outweighed the envy by a lot. "You both be careful now, O.K.?" she says to them waving before her ears picked up on the ADN personnel chatter. She turned towards the uniformed gents, and then noticed the streaking blue star reflecting off the lenses of one of the men's binoculars. He was looking up, and, Tifa, followed suit by lining up his binoculars to the point he was looking at in the sky. A blue streak high above them soared over Jemial at a constant pace. It was odd, for she thought she could see something inside the ball of light moving...

ADN Officer wrote:"They are flying..."

She looked back at him, confused, and looked back up as the streaking star soared past Jemial.

"What in the 12..." she mumbled, blinking. They? There was someone or something inside that ball of light after all? She followed the fading tail back, and saw it was coming from the same direction as that explosion of energy. Perhaps I should investigate the mountains... then again, I am concerned about that blue shooting star... She folded her arms, and frowned. Unsure what to do.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Ruby felt the cheap alcohol assault her throat and she quickly reared back, coughing and choking, grasping her throat. "Hah-hah! Yuk!" she spat, turning to the drunkard with anger. "What are you trying to do, kill me?!" She gasped, eyes wide and teary eyed. As it was she was still trying to figure what the hell happened.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby felt the cheap alcohol assault her throat and she quickly reared back, coughing and choking, grasping her throat. "Hah-hah! Yuk!" she spat, turning to the drunkard with anger. "What are you trying to do, kill me?!" She gasped, eyes wide and teary eyed. As it was she was still trying to figure what the hell happened.

Vince simply sneered, pulling the empty bottle away before standing up again. "You're not a demon, so no." He chuckles, turning to Tifa and followed her eyes to the shooting star. He remained silent for a moment, and then looked at Tifa looking from the mountain to the star. He watched with interest as she tried to weigh her options and he chuckled. "Don't try to think too hard, lass." he says, standing at her side. "You know, I was heading for Danton anyway. I can follow the trail of that blue star, and you can investigate what happened in those hills," he says, thumbing his hand and pointed behind them. "...and I'll give you a ring if I find anything out of the ordinary." he finished, pulling up his cell from his jacket pocket.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Tifa Lockheart wrote:"Riiight." she says in a derisive manner, responding to him not seeing her. She puffed out her cheeks in a childish, yet annoyed manner, crossing her arms and leaned slightly to the right upon his teasing. "I don't drink in the pubs any more, thank you; but I was referring to Jacob. Wait, Jacob?" her demeanour falling to a softer tone, turning to the concerned mother who collected her child. She smiled warmly, glad to see them back together. "You're thanks is not necessary, I simply did what any other person would have done. Besides, he saved me. He's the hero." she says looking down at him and gave him a wink.

I wonder if we would have had a child by now... The thought came to her mind like a icy dagger to the heart, but she maintained a warm smile as she looked at mother and child with a mix of joy and envy, but the joy outweighed the envy by a lot. "You both be careful now, O.K.?" she says to them waving before her ears picked up on the ADN personnel chatter. She turned towards the uniformed gents, and then noticed the streaking blue star reflecting off the lenses of one of the men's binoculars. He was looking up, and, Tifa, followed suit by lining up his binoculars to the point he was looking at in the sky. A blue streak high above them soared over Jemial at a constant pace. It was odd, for she thought she could see something inside the ball of light moving...

ADN Officer wrote:"They are flying..."

She looked back at him, confused, and looked back up as the streaking star soared past Jemial.

"What in the 12..." she mumbled, blinking. They? There was someone or something inside that ball of light after all? She followed the fading tail back, and saw it was coming from the same direction as that explosion of energy. Perhaps I should investigate the mountains... then again, I am concerned about that blue shooting star... She folded her arms, and frowned. Unsure what to do.

The ADN Soldier looked closer as the magnification came in clear. He lowered the binoculars for a moment to rub his eyes, then looked again. "Two individuals. One is a female, wearing a gunslinger duster and long red hair. The other is male, wearing archaic black and silver armor... and he must be the biggest damn guy I have ever seen..." The soldier paused for a moment as the pair now hovered over the capital.

"Wait they have stopped... They are just hovering over the capital now... The female looks frightened, clinging to the male..."

Vincent Valor wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby felt the cheap alcohol assault her throat and she quickly reared back, coughing and choking, grasping her throat. "Hah-hah! Yuk!" she spat, turning to the drunkard with anger. "What are you trying to do, kill me?!" She gasped, eyes wide and teary eyed. As it was she was still trying to figure what the hell happened.

Vince simply sneered, pulling the empty bottle away before standing up again. "You're not a demon, so no." He chuckles, turning to Tifa and followed her eyes to the shooting star. He remained silent for a moment, and then looked at Tifa looking from the mountain to the star. He watched with interest as she tried to weigh her options and he chuckled. "Don't try to think too hard, lass." he says, standing at her side. "You know, I was heading for Danton anyway. I can follow the trail of that blue star, and you can investigate what happened in those hills," he says, thumbing his hand and pointed behind them. "...and I'll give you a ring if I find anything out of the ordinary." he finished, pulling up his cell from his jacket pocket.

"I'm a bit more worried about the conditions in the city, and whatever else may have been in the way of that beam..." said the soldier as he began scanning the rest of the mountains. until he came to the point where the gorge was supposed to meet the sea.

"My War Gods..." he whispered again, as he laid eyes on the smoking end of the canyon. "It's gone... The entire gorge has been hollowed out..." he whispered again. Quickly he looked across the horizon, following the trail of the beam to the rapidly closing atmospheric hole.

"There is no way that was one of the anti Sephiroth canons. It's far too big for that, it would have hollowed out the planets core if Ithteca use a canon at that level..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:20 am

She turned to Vince and nodded. "Well, that alleviates some of my problems. Here," she says handing him her number via a scrap of paper and pen. "Now I expect you'll be responsible with this number old man; I don't want any half or fully drunk calls in the dead of night, or I will find you..." she says eyeing him darkly before fully letting him take the paper. She looked back towards the mountains, listening in to the gossip about the devastation. She turned to a few of the ADN personnel who looked like they were filling up a medical supply truck, with only a crew of three. Two of the young men looked a little put at ease as she made her approach, and apparently they were getting ready to drive up to Ithteca in spite of their few numbers here. That Harlequin really made short work of the fellas at this ADN station, but she was glad to see they were still brave enough to head up to Ithteca anyway. "You three heading to Ithteca? I couldn't help but tell the three of you look like you could use some help. I'm Tifa Lockheart, I helped train some of the ADN recruits in basic and advanced hand-to-hand combat at the ADN Academe in Scardia... I may have trained you two, now that I think of it." she says pointing at the two youngest of the ADN soldiers. The third, from his uniform a Sgt. Major, was probably not as lucky (or was fortunate enough) to not have received her training when she filled in on a favour to Rufus. He looked as though he got out of the academy long before the other two had.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:42 am

"No Lass, not at all, perish the thought." he says with a crafty grin. As she made her way to the Military truck, the one-eyed man walked past her. "Give'm hell, Tifa!" he exclaimed, slapping his right hand across the soft, well rounded curves of her buttocks with a loud smack before quickly drawing his hand into the pocket of his jacket and made way through the crowd as calmly yet as quickly as a man who just spat in the face of the devil could. He chuckled to himself, slipping between people as he made way for his bike beside the bar. He would have to inform Grant of his little adventure later, for now he had a blue comet to follow.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 am

The younger medic-soldiers Tifa spoke to snapped to attention. "Yes ma'am. We are heading to Ithteca to provide reinforcements, supplies and emergency relief. The eggheads up on the colony reported that a blast that size could have done some major structural damage to the city's base foundation... They estimate the very plateau the city stands on could fall into the enlarged Guardian's Gorge..." The solder sounded downcast but determined.

"Commanders Asura and Renstoon havn't issued a general evacuation yet, but we need to do everything in our power to help them, or get them out, otherwise millions could perish."

Sgt Major Campbell signalled the other trucks and transports. "Relief convoy seven! Mount up and roll out!" he called out over his radio before entering the drivers cabin of the leading truck.

"Gods damn it all... We all have family in Ithteca... With everything that has happened over the past 3 weeks, we are in some serious trouble. Tensions are mounting fast between the nations, the demons have become more erratic and dangerous. Then these new monsters appear and invade. Now this?! What in the world is going on..."

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:13 am

Vincent Valor wrote:"No Lass, not at all, perish the thought." he says with a crafty grin. As she made her way to the Military truck, the one-eyed man walked past her. "Give'm hell, Tifa!" he exclaimed, slapping his right hand across the soft, well rounded curves of her buttocks with a loud smack before quickly drawing his hand into the pocket of his jacket and made way through the crowd as calmly yet as quickly as a man who just spat in the face of the devil could. He chuckled to himself, slipping between people as he made way for his bike beside the bar. He would have to inform Grant of his little adventure later, for now he had a blue comet to follow.

Tifa was still in the process of smooth talking the soldiers when she was so abruptly accosted by Vinnie in a rather physical manner. "Eeep!" she exclaimed out of surprise, blushing red, her hands swinging back to the curvature of her bum. She then quickly, and sharply turned her glance towards where she expected the old pervert to be but as it was he was already running like hell. "Hrmmph..." she grunts, puffing her cheeks again, face still red from embarrassment. Oh har har, Vince. Next time I'll show you were that hand belongs you old perv!

With that deviation out of the way, she returned her focus to the soldiers with an embarrassed and girlish giggle, closing her eyes and blushing as if the tail lights of the truck were glowing in her face.

Random Mobs wrote:The younger medic-soldiers Tifa spoke to snapped to attention. "Yes ma'am. We are heading to Ithteca to provide reinforcements, supplies and emergency relief. The eggheads up on the colony reported that a blast that size could have done some major structural damage to the city's base foundation... They estimate the very plateau the city stands on could fall into the enlarged Guardian's Gorge..." The solder sounded downcast but determined.

"Commanders Asura and Renston haven’t issued a general evacuation yet, but we need to do everything in our power to help them, or get them out, otherwise millions could perish."

Sgt Major Campbell signalled the other trucks and transports. "Relief convoy seven! Mount up and roll out!" he called out over his radio before entering the drivers cabin of the leading truck.

"Gods damn it all... We all have family in Ithteca... With everything that has happened over the past 3 weeks, we are in some serious trouble. Tensions are mounting fast between the nations, the demons have become more erratic and dangerous. Then these new monsters appear and invade. Now this?! What in the world is going on..."

Tifa's face turned serious, her blushing features vanishing as she listened to the grave situation. "That sounds awful. It sounds to me you gentlemen need some assistance after all. Please, tell me there is room for one more? I'd like to help as much as I can; I may not look like it, but I'm a veteran of the Sephiroth Wars and World Champion." she says, with only minor regret pulling out her trump cards that usually win people over. Then with a smile and leaning a little forward, she pulled out her other trump card that usually helped as well. "Besides, you guys wouldn't mind having a lovely lady such as myself in your company for a couple hours on the road, no?" she teased a little, with a slight giggle and wink. It was a little painful, but if she had charms, and the voluptuous body to boot, she may as well use them...even if it was a little overkill.

She couldn't help but note from this close that the boys look barely out of their teens, while the Sgt Major, who's last name was Campbell by the looks of his name tag, was perhaps in his early to mid thirties. Technically, she kinda was both. She had a youthful appearance, which was odd, even for her. She felt as though it had to be from her diet and constant training that she still looked like a woman ranging from 17-23, when she was about 35 or so. She doubted it was Muso Tensei, or 'ascension' since those were just folkloric legends, like the War God Scar'd who was supposedly human at one point in time. Still, she did revere him as a God, along with a few others.

She straightened herself, her breasts swaying behind the leather vest-like top she was wearing as she leaned towards the interior of the cabin. "Do I have your permission to climb aboard, Sergeant Major?" she asked the two young men's commander with a gentle smile.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:17 am

Tifa Lockheart wrote:Tifa's face turned serious, her blushing features vanishing as she listened to the grave situation. "That sounds awful. It sounds to me you gentlemen need some assistance after all. Please, tell me there is room for one more? I'd like to help as much as I can; I may not look like it, but I'm a veteran of the Sephiroth Wars and World Champion." she says, with only minor regret pulling out her trump cards that usually win people over. Then with a smile and leaning a little forward, she pulled out her other trump card that usually helped as well. "Besides, you guys wouldn't mind having a lovely lady such as myself in your company for a couple hours on the road, no?" she teased a little, with a slight giggle and wink. It was a little painful, but if she had charms, and the voluptuous body to boot, she may as well use them...even if it was a little overkill.

She couldn't help but note from this close that the boys look barely out of their teens, while the Sgt Major, who's last name was Campbell by the looks of his name tag, was perhaps in his early to mid thirties. Technically, she kinda was both. She had a youthful appearance, which was odd, even for her. She felt as though it had to be from her diet and constant training that she still looked like a woman ranging from 17-23, when she was about 35 or so. She doubted it was Muso Tensei, or 'ascension' since those were just folkloric legends, like the War God Scar'd who was supposedly human at one point in time. Still, she did revere him as a God, along with a few others.

She straightened herself, her breasts swaying behind the leather vest-like top she was wearing as she leaned towards the interior of the cabin. "Do I have your permission to climb aboard, Sergeant Major?" she asked the two young men's commander with a gentle smile.

The two younger soldiers ogled Tifa both out of their own perversion, but also out of slight hero worship, until a sharp glare from Campbell got them immediately moving to their designated transport. Campbell then looked at Tifa with less of a glare, and more of a considered decision to make. "Well, you are no ordinary civilian, and to be honest, this convoy is well and truly under protected. We have no real escort save for a few armed HumVees. Truth be told, with whatever that disturbance was, I am worried Ithteca would be virtually defenceless against a concentrated attack by demons, monsters, or those terrorists in the Crimson Knights. May as well have a World Champion and War Hero with us." He opened the door to the lead trucks cabin.

"Climb aboard. I suppose I can fill you in on the way."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Tifa Lockheart wrote:Tifa's face turned serious, her blushing features vanishing as she listened to the grave situation. "That sounds awful. It sounds to me you gentlemen need some assistance after all. Please, tell me there is room for one more? I'd like to help as much as I can; I may not look like it, but I'm a veteran of the Sephiroth Wars and World Champion." she says, with only minor regret pulling out her trump cards that usually win people over. Then with a smile and leaning a little forward, she pulled out her other trump card that usually helped as well. "Besides, you guys wouldn't mind having a lovely lady such as myself in your company for a couple hours on the road, no?" she teased a little, with a slight giggle and wink. It was a little painful, but if she had charms, and the voluptuous body to boot, she may as well use them...even if it was a little overkill.

The two younger soldiers ogled Tifa both out of their own perversion, but also out of slight hero worship, until a sharp glare from Campbell got them immediately moving to their designated transport. Campbell then looked at Tifa with less of a glare, and more of a considered decision to make. "Well, you are no ordinary civilian, and to be honest, this convoy is well and truly under protected. We have no real escort save for a few armed HumVees. Truth be told, with whatever that disturbance was, I am worried Ithteca would be virtually defenceless against a concentrated attack by demons, monsters, or those terrorists in the Crimson Knights. May as well have a World Champion and War Hero with us." He opened the door to the lead trucks cabin.

"Climb aboard. I suppose I can fill you in on the way."

She giggled playfully as the two young ones quickly went back to their duties. It was cute, and harmless in her mind and waved them off before turning to Campbell with less of a playful demeanour and one of confidence and professionalism. "Thank you, Sergeant Major." she says bowing with respect slightly before climbing on inside. She closed the door behind her, and leaned her back into the cushion of the seat before crossing her legs and folding her arms in her lap. "I've gathered the ill news from the chatter of the troops. The way I figure, you soldiers need all the available help you can get, and I get a ride up to Ithteca. I have an apartment up there, and I am also worried about those in the Capital." she says this as she slides her leather gloved hands across the shiny latex/leather material of her spats, smoothing out the folds and ridges in them. She then glanced over to the NCO and grinned. "Ready when you are, Sergeant Major!" she says with an upbeat tone and gentle grin.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Tifa Lockheart wrote:She giggled playfully as the two young ones quickly went back to their duties. It was cute, and harmless in her mind and waved them off before turning to Campbell with less of a playful demeanour and one of confidence and professionalism. "Thank you, Sergeant Major." she says bowing with respect slightly before climbing on inside. She closed the door behind her, and leaned her back into the cushion of the seat before crossing her legs and folding her arms in her lap. "I've gathered the ill news from the chatter of the troops. The way I figure, you soldiers need all the available help you can get, and I get a ride up to Ithteca. I have an apartment up there, and I am also worried about those in the Capital." she says this as she slides her leather gloved hands across the shiny latex/leather material of her spats, smoothing out the folds and ridges in them. She then glanced over to the NCO and grinned. "Ready when you are, Sergeant Major!" she says with an upbeat tone and gentle grin.

Campbell tapped his headset radio and issued the orders. "Move out." he said before tapping again, and throwing the truck into gear. After a few seconds convoy seven was rolling along the road to Ithteca.

It was then Campbell began speaking once he reached a decent speed. "We had some disturbing reports of some kind of invasion and siege over the past few weeks from ithteca, from commander Asura, and from Commander Renston, we have reports of some sort of space ring firing out ships of unknown origin into our orbit. Then there's the situation on the Silver Craft and the president being at risk... Civilians disappearing in Amaine forest. Now we have... whatever that explosion and light show coming out of Guardian's Gorge. I don't like coincidences, and this has all the makings of something big happening we don't know about... Probably even worse than the Final Raid and the wars against Sephiroth combined."

The CO turned his eyes to one of the few surviving heroes of that time, "You were there for both wars, What do you make of all this?"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

Campbell tapped his headset radio and issued the orders. "Move out." he said before tapping again, and throwing the truck into gear. After a few seconds convoy seven was rolling along the road to Ithteca.

It was then Campbell began speaking once he reached a decent speed. "We had some disturbing reports of some kind of invasion and siege over the past few weeks from ithteca, from commander Asura, and from Commander Renston, we have reports of some sort of space ring firing out ships of unknown origin into our orbit. Then there's the situation on the Silver Craft and the president being at risk... Civilians disappearing in Amaine forest. Now we have... whatever that explosion and light show coming out of Guardian's Gorge. I don't like coincidences, and this has all the makings of something big happening we don't know about... Probably even worse than the Final Raid and the wars against Sephiroth combined."

The CO turned his eyes to one of the few surviving heroes of that time, "You were there for both wars, What do you make of all this?"

Tifa sighed, folding her arms across her chest. It had been a while since someone asked her about that period of conflict, who didn't fully experience it first hand. She looked out the window. "If you may, allow me to ask you a question first, Campbell... where were you eighteen years ago? I assume you are in your thirties, no less than thirty five. You had to be a teenager when the entire world was at threat. Tenik Incorporated ruled the planet with an iron fist then. Many things were censored in the press to reduce panic in those days, so not many knew that a village was removed from the map for not paying dues to our Dictator. If Tenik wanted your land, you'd have no choice to hand it over or DarkSEED would be at your doorstep, or worse. When many in the world were still unaware of the darkness that already existed, or were simply unable to do anything about it, where were you, Campbell? Perhaps a farm in a small village in either Rolan or Scardia? Were you part of the Resistance, from Scardia, Beijio or Rolan who opposed Tenik? Or were you like so many others blinded or simply desensitized by Tenik's immaculate PR that you wished to join DarkSEED or Tenik Inc yourself? Don't get me wrong, they paid well and gave excellent benefits for not only you, but your entire family. 'Unable to make ends meat in today's ever changing society? Are you or do you have a loved one who is ill, but can't pay for medical treatment? Join the Tenik Incorporated team today to receive top care and long lasting benefits! Tenik employs numerous civilian and military jobs, which are available for those who pass the Tenik Inc. Qualification Exam. Those enrolled at Tenik University in Breland City are guaranteed a job in the Tenik Workforce upon graduation!'; those old commercials that used to bleed through the airwaves consistently back in those days." her tone was somewhat sullen, says and after a small sigh she then turns to the man. "Who was Sergeant Major Campbell eighteen years ago?"
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next