Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters: Draslanox

2 posters

Go down

Characters: Draslanox Empty Characters: Draslanox

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Draslanox

Brief info: Briefs the don't wear any clothes what are you stupid.  Okay that's not exactly honest, personal grudges aside.  The history of the Draslanox is as warped and twisted of a tale as their mother and sole progenitor, Horror Lord is.

Characters: Draslanox Horror11Horror Lord

The long version of Horror Lord's Rise part 1

The long version of Horror Lord's rise part 2

The short version is that she was originally an ordinary Lizardman born and raise on the Lost Continent of the 'tor 10,000 or so years ago... Which no longer exist because I destroyed it twice!  She was the last surviving lizardman of the 'tor.  She studied in blood magic, dark magic, witchcraft and demonology, turning herself from a normal lizardman into an entirely knew species of being through various and unpleasant rituals which I will not repeat.  Want to know more?

Then read the Long version of it!  Over hundreds of years she perfected a body far from her original form, incorporating all of her skills and knowledge into a single existence.  She became the first, and the mother of all Draslonox.  Her children are creatures of her magic and blood, formidable against all foes, foreign and domestic.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: The Abyss, currently inhabited by the Demon Realm.  They are unable to leave the Abyss, without great effort and outside influence.  They were banished in ages passed a being of infinite power, sealed away for the good of all existence.  On occasion the foolish and the wise alike have mistakenly called forth Draslanox from the Abyss to their great and utter misfortune.  

Physical description: Massive.  Picture a Sherman Tank, now look up two stories and you'll be able to see up it's nose which you can fit into, by the way I don't recommend trying it, and those are the average small ones.  They are bipedal dragon/humanoid beings, built like a mountain which some have dwarfed.  In general Draslanox cannot enter the mortal realms, they are uncommon and uncontrollable except by Horror Lord their mother and creator.  

Average height: 18' to 20'
Weight: Have you ever had a mountain fall on you?
Sex: Yes but they can't reproduce.  Thank god for that, and of course their mother's terror of being inferior to one of her bastards.  
Eyes/hair/skin colors: Vary.

Pros: Not at all they are professional in nothing.  I'm not biased.

Godly Strength - Only certain gods, and greater beings have the physical prowess to subdue a Draslanox with nothing more than their own physical strength.

Unmovable Object - The magical and unnatural structure of their scales and bones create what mortals call unbreakable substances on their own, but combined in their physical body the Draslanox becomes nearly indestructible.  Their bones and scales IF removed can only be crafted by a skilled smith with the knowledge of Greater Magical powers, of which there is but one on Galiavan.  Their body parts scales and bones included are so heavily spelled and magicked that it would killed any without the proper ability and knowledge to work them.  Of course the weight of even a small piece of a normal Draslanox is immense, remember my Sherman Tank comment, try lifting one.

Long Life:  They live long, well not if I run across them, but otherwise I hear they can outlive most other beings.  

Natural Weapon:  Created as a super being, as perfect beings they are built with a series of unnatural enhancements which make their already deadly claws and fangs as dense and powerful as the rest of their bones.  Plus the strength to match their ungodly physical proportions.  They are both fast and agile beings deceptively so for their builds belie this fact.  

Cons:

Banished to the Abyss - normal Draslanox are not found outside of the Abyss which location is inaccessible on purpose. (OOC note NPC only)
- Extra jumbo just hit me with a planet instead sized Draslanox.  Even bigger than the average ones (OOC note NPC only)

Specials - though listed under Cons they are unique Draslanox each specially enhanced by their mother with different qualities and abilities, most often they are petite and small compared to their often older and normal sized siblings.  In both strength and durability they pale drastically in comparison to their siblings, but to mortal kinds the are still comparable to mountains of flesh and bone.  (OOC note available as PC's)

Allies:
Horror Lord period exclamation point! They have no allies other than their mother, they do her bidding and follow her word as that of their god, for she is that as much as mother and creator to them.

Enemies:
The God of the 'tor, The Death God of the 'tor, Lord Rage, the God Chaos... ok I'm getting a little tired here of tutting my own horn, that's right they have but one enemy immortal-ish, unyielding, ya-ti ya-ti ya, that's right me kill on sight well try to kill on sight as often as possible the one the only ... ah screw it you know my name... or maybe I'm lucky and we've never meant Crisis Rocan first last and a whole lot of the in between me. It's a blood feud the bitch used me and my blood to create her bastards and wants more of it to continue her forced evolution so yeah I'd call it a blood feud... or filicide take your pick!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Characters: Draslanox Empty Re: Characters: Draslanox

Post  Ashe Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:33 am

Name: Ashe
Titles: TBA

Characters: Draslanox Unknown

Physical Description-
Sex: Female
Height: 11'7
Weight: Don't ask her that!  Sad
Species: Dragonkin/Draslanox?
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Body/Physical Appearance: She is a tall, but manageably sized female creature resembling something similar to a dragon-kin and lizard man. She has a thick, muscular tail, black and grey scales with tannish belly scales, breasts (sometimes), thick and large muscular legs with three toed claws, five claw like fingers on her each hand, a lizard like long snout, a long dragon-like neck, a pair of fin like ears, a long pair of horns, long dark hair side swept over her left eye, long lashes, dark scaled eyelids which look more like eyeshadow. Her tail is about 12 or so extra feet long.

Clothes: None, actually

Background-
Hometown: Scardia, technically
Alliance: Jac
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Jac and ‘Friends’) to Chaotic Evil (everyone else)

Employment: Employee of Toph's Material Surplus, formerly mercenary of GFL

Trained In: Tanning, Forging, working around Toph's
Sensei/Instructor: ???
Instructed: ???

Relationship Status: Yandere
Medications: Probably needs some
Allergies: Silver, Hallowed objects
Likes: 'Friends', Jac, her job, cute things, binge eating (makes her feel better when stressed or angry), the taste of the flesh of mortals and humans, company/companionship
Dislikes: 'Hussies', being alone, hallowed objects, swimming (cant), herself  
Health Background:

-Depressed and anxious.

-"Somewhat" 'Unhinged':
Characters: Draslanox Ashe
...nevermind, she's a yandere:

-'Binge Eats'

History:  

Rumored to be the only child of Goddryss the ‘Insane’, an ancient evil dragon from the primordial era who has several names, several titles throughout his ancient long lived life but had been sealed away...

Background on 'Dad':

In either case, she was born around the time her Dad was slain for good, and essentially goes into hiding at a very young age. For a time she worked with the GFL, but records of her working with them have long since faded or been destroyed. Fast forward to now days, she works at Toph's Material Surplus for Jac Caligo, and assists with taking the raw materials he's gathered and refining half of them. Her unique abilities allow her to be an efficient employee and she thinks highly of her friend, Jac.

Characters: Draslanox Ashe_with_Jac

She met Jac when the man was starting out his business with Mynx… she never cared much for her- and instead of attacking her, he felt bad for her frightened and somewhat suicidal behavior. He offered her a place to stay, to work, and thus the friendship was born.

Characters: Draslanox Ashe3

On that note... her unique birth, and being literally related to a dragon whose most famous subtitle was 'the Insane', a lot of dad's insanity poured into her brain alongside whatever consisted of her mother's mental fuckery, ‘whoever she may or may not be’. She is incredibly disturbed. She is overprotective, overreactive, and will kill and devour anything she perceives as a threat to her 'friends'. It takes a lot of effort for her to be 'convinced' someone isn't a 'hussie' or a threat to the job or Jac.

Those skilled… believe she is in fact “Draslanox”, which is a beast that cannot sexually reproduce, but if she is in fact not a creature who was born from a defiled egg of malice from her ‘father’ and what could only be assumed her mother (which would mean the Horror Lord) she is instead a summoned beast which had already existed in the Abyss, the deepest pits of the Demon Realm. Whatever the truth may be, she is not telling- seemingly confused to what she is or isn’t, and too focused on aiding her own needs by serving Jac…!

Inventory-

Weapons: Hahaha

Equipment: TBA

Possessions: TBA

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: TBA

Misc.-
Special Abilities:

Godly Strength - Only certain gods, and greater beings have the physical prowess to subdue a Draslanox with nothing more than their own physical strength.

Long Life:  They live long, and can outlive most other beings.  

Natural Weapon: Created as a super being, as perfect beings they are built with a series of unnatural enhancements which make their already deadly claws and fangs as dense and powerful as the rest of their bones. Plus the strength to match their ungodly physical proportions.  They are both fast and agile beings deceptively so for their builds belie this fact.  

Stretchy Body: Her body is capable of ingesting any sizeable meal and be able to retain it, thanks to either her mother’s or father’s side, if not both. This also allows her to inhale, and exhale beyond normal capacities.

Instant Digest: She can digest her ingested prey very quickly…

Characters: Draslanox Droslizardrag

Lightning Quick Reflexes: In spite of her size, she can quickly react to ‘danger’ or threats

Fire Swallow: She can ingest flames.  

Crushing Power: Between her feet and her tail, she can easily reduce mortals or anything smaller than her into paste.

Magma Projectile: She can exhale and spew molten magma from her maw that has enough heat to melt titanium into a bubbling pool

Ion Blasts: Can launch particle orbs from her mouth that bounce around and cause an energy draining (to organic material) and knock back explosive energy to her enemies… this sounded better in my head, I’m leaving this up so I can edit later… >.<

Flame Thrower: She can exhale flames 3x her own height away from her body that is hot enough to incinerate organic material instantly.

Flash Bang: her hair glows bright enough to blind anyone who stares at her for a temporary period.

Mega Flare: She will launch an ancient beam capable of turning sand into diamond and rend anything in the blast to become a melted puddle of components if not outright incinerate it.

Heavy Armor: Her scales are capable of shrugging off all sorts of projectiles, including modern firearms and cannons; hence the ability:

*Unmovable Object - The magical and unnatural structure of their scales and bones create what mortals call unbreakable substances on their own, but combined in their physical body the Draslanox becomes nearly indestructible.  Their bones and scales IF removed can only be crafted by a skilled smith with the knowledge of Greater Magical powers, of which there is but one on Galiavan. Their body parts, scales and bones included are so heavily spelled and magicked that it would kill any without the proper ability and knowledge to work on them.  Of course the weight of even a small piece of a normal Draslanox is immense, so on that note… don’t ask her how much she weighs…
Ashe
Ashe
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down