Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs

3 posters

Go down

Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs Empty Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:16 pm

The front enterance to the house. It slides open to the livingroom and from there is a small television set-and a wall dedicated to Izuna's father.
There is also a set of stairs that lead up onto the second floor.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs Empty Re: Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Damian made his way back into the living room-when he thought about one more weapon in question...
He debated, and shook his head with reluctance before charging up the stairs to his room-the kimono he wore being weighed down by the Artemis on his back, the sword and generic revolver behind his belt; as he rushed his way to the bedroom, sweat rolling off his forhead. "Izu...hold on!" he screamed.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:23 am

The gunman enters his home again. He wasn't beginning to feel sorrow till he progressed further into his home which was now essentially devoid of life. His three kids were away, and with two of them at 18 and living their own lives and with the youngest out and living abroad with her 'aunt' who also happened to be the Empress of Beijio. Granted they were not really blood related, but still... still all three were not privy of their mother's fate. He closed his eyes, slamming his body against the side of the wall. He grips his hands into tight balled fists. He wanted their blood. He wanted to get even with these fuckers. He opens his piercing blue eyes and begin the ascent to the second floor. He needed to pack and prepare...and while he was at it, and since he was going to be on the road again it seems...he may as well grab 'that' as well.

He makes it onto the first step, and then the next.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 am

Leland McKelly wrote:The gunman enters his home again. He wasn't beginning to feel sorrow till he progressed further into his home which was now essentially devoid of life. His three kids were away, and with two of them at 18 and living their own lives and with the youngest out and living abroad with her 'aunt' who also happened to be the Empress of Beijio. Granted they were not really blood related, but still... still all three were not privy of their mother's fate. He closed his eyes, slamming his body against the side of the wall. He grips his hands into tight balled fists. He wanted their blood. He wanted to get even with these fuckers. He opens his piercing blue eyes and begin the ascent to the second floor. He needed to pack and prepare...and while he was at it, and since he was going to be on the road again it seems...he may as well grab 'that' as well.

He makes it onto the first step, and then the next.
Ahri enters the household again, but this time not as Izuna's look-a-like, but as her dripping self again. She looks around for the Gunslinger, and hear's shuffling from upstairs. "Damian?" she called out, ascending the stairs after calling out a second time and still not given a reply. "I'm coming up there..." she added, pressing her weight against the wall as she ascended the staircase.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:43 am

Back in the den again, he sets his weapons down upon a table, breaking them down so he could clean and oil each piece individually. He looks at the pieces of the Pacificadora and then thinks of Golden Desert Rose which was probably resting upon the remains of the temple. But before that, he turns to head down stairs, back to the Arms Shelter he had been not to long ago.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:45 am

She heard Damian moving about in the den, and stepped out of the kitchen area and watched as he broke his weapon down into pieces. She didn't say a word, but simply watched as he broke the handgun down and separated it into additional smaller pieces before he got up and was heading down stairs.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:07 am

Ahri wrote:She heard Damian moving about in the den, and stepped out of the kitchen area and watched as he broke his weapon down into pieces. She didn't say a word, but simply watched as he broke the handgun down and separated it into additional smaller pieces before he got up and was heading down stairs.
He reappeared almost as soon as he left, and sat at the table to finish his work on his Pacificadora. Once he was finished with that weapon, he began to pull each and every weapon from his bag and clean it out and oil them in their proper manner. It took about an hour's work since he was being precise, but once he was finished he slipped the weapons back into the bag and decided on which long-rifle he would carry on his shoulder or back... He was still aware of Ahri's presence, but nonetheless said nothing to her throughout the entire cleaning and oiling process.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:53 am

Ahri who stood there leaning against the wall looked to Damian with some unease. They been in the same room for about an hour, yet not a single peep was uttered from either of them. It was...just too much, too much for her to remain quiet. "Damian...about Izuna..." she paused, pouting, trying to find the right words. "...I cared for her as well. Not in a way that you would care for her obviously, but..." she pauses again, before looking down into her open right palm and clutched it tightly. She then proceeds over to Damian and sits beside him, laying upon her knees beside the man who was cleaning his many weapons. "...I wanted you to know." she says bringing her right hand upon his left. It was warm, warmer than her own hands were and she tried to smile back to the human.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm

He feels her cold hand upon his own, his hands stop working on servicing his DarkSEED Magnum and he sets the heavy metallic pieces down upon the cloth which had been draped over the table. His eyes are hidden from behind the locks of his bangs and he tilts his head up slightly. "Actually..." he starts, taking a pause before bowing his head again. "My name is Leland. Leland McKelly." Leland then pulls his hand away slowly from the Kitsune and continues working with the gun. "Damian died in this village. He has been dead for a long time now..." he then snaps the weapon's slide into place and sticks it into his bag. "Izuna knew. After all, she was the one who found me...my real identity which had been hidden from me for so many years... For twenty-nine years I've been impersonating a man who never truly existed. A name that seemed to have just been installed from my head since I can remember. I was only six, but damn... so much of my own personal history was lost. My family, my insight. Everything. Izuna... when she finally uncovered this to me... I guess I should have at least been shocked or feeling some sort of awe wash over me." he stands up, now that his cleaning is finished. He still doesn't look directly at Ahri, and he picks up the red bandanna from his duster and ties it around his neck. "But I didn't feel anything. I didn't care that I was living a lie. I became Damian Handy and I made him real." His arms drop to his sides in a relaxed and controlled manner. "I kept the name for her. For my family. I may not remember how I started life as Leland McKelly, but this is how Damian Handy's life officially ends." He brought up his duster and hat, swinging the jacket onto his body while he casually slips the stetson onto his head. The coat's tattered tail drifts and flows over him. He takes out a cigarette from his pocket and lights the end with a match which he casually waves out; it died with a small plume of light grey smoke before he tossed it into the dirty water that was in the pan he used to clean his weapons with.

He puffs on the cigarette for a moment, bringing up his hands and pulling out reddish ponytail from under the duster, flicking it over the collar of the beaten leather long coat. He then turns to Ahri, the glow of the cigarette illuminating his face in the rather dark room:

Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs DamianGunslingerTheDrifterMaster.png?t=1302051155

"Its time for me to get going then." he says, and debates apologizing to Ahri but decides not, for it isn't something one can easily ask forgiveness for after committing such an act of barbarism.

He turns to head out the door. He was going to stop by one other place before he would officially leave Siamatsu though...

He needed to grab Golden Desert Rose.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Ahri was shocked that both she and the Gunslinger before her had such a similar origin. Neither could remember whom they were or what their purpose was before losing their memories. She herself apparently though, didn't have it so bad as Dami-Leland. She guessed Izuna really did have an affinity to those who needed help...to sacrifice her time and energy into helping others remember themselves...though she also felt a tinge of jealousy-for at least the Gunslinger Master Leland McKelly had been cured of his amnesia; she was still suffering from it, and with Izuna dead she feared that she would probably never have the chance to relive and remember whom she was.

Leland McKelly wrote:

"Its time for me to get going then."
She looked up at the fully dressed Gunman in time to see him turn his back away. He was halfway out the door when Ahri steps up from behind him. "I'm coming with you." she blurts out, but she said it so confidently that it sounded like she was planning to say it this entire time. Now that it came to her, that was what she was here for. She was here to accompany this Gunslinger on his journey of death and immoral bloodshed. It was the reason why she was compelled to follow him even after he tried sufforcating her, she had been given a mission-either by what ever diety reigns these lands or the woman whom both loved and knew as Izuna Kurogasa, the Priestess of Siamatsu, one of the Chosen Five War Heros from the Sephiroth Wars, and daughter of the Heroic Aoushi Kurogasa who was the founder and protector of this village before her...a wife to another Sephiroth War Hero... as well as a trusted friend.

Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:39 am

He pauses and slowly turns to her. His eyelids narrow and his brow droops dramatically in sync with his lips; which now curl into a stern frown. He looks to her eyes with his piercing gaze and she would know his response before he would audibly say it:  "No you won't. You'll only slow me down. So far as I've seen, your power amounts to shapeshifting and causing mischief. Trouble isn't what I need right now, and with you tagging along I can personally guarantee that you'll only end up killing us both and wasting my time." he finished just as sternly as he looked.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:He pauses and slowly turns to her. His eyelids narrow and his brow droops dramatically in sync with his lips; which now curl into a stern frown. He looks to her eyes with his piercing gaze and she would know his response before he would audibly say it:  "No you won't. You'll only slow me down. So far as I've seen, your power amounts to shapeshifting and causing mischief. Trouble isn't what I need right now, and with you tagging along I can personally guarantee that you'll only end up killing us both and wasting my time." he finished just as sternly as he looked.
She steps up to him, her own piercing golden eyes against his blue ones. "Hey, I can handle myself just fine. I am a nine-tailed fox after all, and I have quite an enormous amount of energy stored within me." she says folding her arms under her chest and leaned forward a little. "I'm just reserving myself from using too much of this energy. But if it comes down to it, I will use my powers!" she says stepping closer to the man who stood at the same height as her. Though she kinda lied, she was slowly remembering her powers but she DID have them stored somewhere inside her. Her tails swayed and snaked behind her and her ears twitched. "There's no sense trying to stop me; it'll only be wasted energy on your part. Besides, you know you can't go against an army of undead and unholy terrors alone. Izuna wouldn't have wanted me to stand idly by as her mate goes off to get viscerated if not worse."

When Kitsunes wanted something, they tend to get it...or keep at it till they had what they wanted.

"And if you leave, I'll just follow you anyhow. You may be a Gunslinger, but I am a spiritual being." she couldn't help but crack a small smile after saying that.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Ahri wrote:
She steps up to him, her own piercing golden eyes against his blue ones. "Hey, I can handle myself just fine. I am a nine-tailed fox after all, and I have quite an enormous amount of energy stored within me." she says folding her arms under her chest and leaned forward a little. "I'm just reserving myself from using too much of this energy. But if it comes down to it, I will use my powers!" she says stepping closer to the man who stood at the same height as her. Though she kinda lied, she was slowly remembering her powers but she DID have them stored somewhere inside her. Her tails swayed and snaked behind her and her ears twitched. "There's no sense trying to stop me; it'll only be wasted energy on your part. Besides, you know you can't go against an army of undead and unholy terrors alone. Izuna wouldn't have wanted me to stand idly by as her mate goes off to get viscerated if not worse."

When Kitsunes wanted something, they tend to get it...or keep at it till they had what they wanted.

"And if you leave, I'll just follow you anyhow. You may be a Gunslinger, but I am a spiritual being." she couldn't help but crack a small smile after saying that.

Within one quick motion, the barrel of Leland's Pacificadora was pressed firmly under her chin, raising Ahri's head slightly. "Well if I shot you, Kitsune or not, you'd be dead. And what do you know of my Wife? I've been happily married to her for 18 years and I've never heard of your name." He clicked back the hammer of his gun, the fierceness never left from his eyes. He pushes the barrel up more, and lead the kitsune to the wall by the stairs. Pinning her there he frowns. "What position are you in to think you know more about my wife than I?" he says coldly, feeling his sorrow rise within him. "Kitsune's are the playful spirits, or mischievous demons of the Spirit Realm. I have no need for an unfocused beastkin to impede my journey." he says gruffly, digging the barrel again into her chin, forcing her head to look upon the ceiling of his living room.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Within one quick motion, the barrel of Leland's Pacificadora was pressed firmly under her chin, raising Ahri's head slightly. "Well if I shot you, Kitsune or not, you'd be dead. And what do you know of my Wife? I've been happily married to her for 18 years and I've never heard of your name." He clicked back the hammer of his gun, the fierceness never left from his eyes. He pushes the barrel up more, and lead the kitsune to the wall by the stairs. Pinning her there he frowns. "What position are you in to think you know more about my wife than I?" he says coldly, feeling his sorrow rise within him. "Kitsune's are the playful spirits, or mischievous demons of the Spirit Realm. I have no need for an unfocused beastkin to impede my journey." he says gruffly, digging the barrel again into her chin, forcing her head to look upon the ceiling of his living room.

He was so quick that she didn't yelp in time before the barrel was pressed under her chin. "...True.. you have the advantage of years of knowing her, but there were a few things you don't know about her that have only occurred in recent." she gulped, now she was being pushed back, her back pressed against the wall as he pinned her. She listened quietly as he spoke of her kind, biting her tongue not to raise the temperance and correcting him of his ignorance of the Kitsune race. Kitsunes were not simple 'beast-kin', but proud spiritual beings. To call her a Beastkin is like calling a wolf a dog. Though similar, Kitsunes were on a more spiritual scale than the halflings such as Nekos and Usagi. "If you think I'll get in your way, then why don't you pull that trigger? Are you sure that I am but a mere half beast?" she asked, while her head was now directed at the ceiling, she was looking down at him with her gold colored eyes. They seemed to flash with the afternoon light that was settling in through the windows, and she hoped she didn't gamble too much by tempting him to harm her. She turned her head to the right slightly, grinning a small but clever grin. "I'm sure you know that what your doing is but a mere show of force. You don't really know if I'll die with a bullet to the head right? I mean, to you, I'm nothing but a mischievous demon, hmm?" she giggled darkly under her breath. Her hands were pressed against the wall as well, the amount of space he allowed her to have between them was non-existent, and with her chest against his, she could feel the heavy beating of his heart, and he appeared to be scared, and furious...yet he still had an air of caution in his piercing blue gaze.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 pm

He eases back the trigger...but before he could send a .454 slug that would have sliced through her skull like a hot knife through butter, his thumb catches the hammer, and he pulls the barrel away from her chin.  "You're dead weight to me either way. I'm not too fond of spilling blood within my own home, but make this clear: I'm traveling alone, and that means I hunt alone, eat alone, camp alone and will not interfere with what ever the seven hells happen to you...and I'm most definitely not sworn to carry your burdens. I also expect that you let well enough alone in my affairs, interfere, and you'll be reacquainted with this gun again, and I'll promise that."  he says spinning the gun back two revolutions before performing a single revolution forward, at the same time easing it into the leather of his holster. He turns away, heading outside. As he pauses before the doorway, he looks up above the door frame with the mounted pump-action shotgun there and brings a chair over so he could grab it. He grabs the nearby set of keys to unlock the hooks that barred one from taking the weapon, and took it from the wall. It was loaded last he recalled:

Entrance & Livingroom & Stairs Pump-Actionshotgunhunting2.jpg?t=1290526172

He then steps down, holds it loosely in his arms and proceeds to exit the building without turning to meet the gaze of the Kitsune. Outside, with a shotgun he really didn't need in his hands, he begins to walk towards the temple again. Despite the arsenal he already amassed, there was one gun he wasn't going to let looters take.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:40 am

She let out a soft yelp at the clicking of the hammer, flinching and closing her eyes as a trickle of sweat ran down the right side of her cheek. She was right about him not shooting her, but wrong when thinking of his method. She gulped, slowly winking open her eyes as she watches him depart.

"You're dead weight to me either way. I'm not too fond of spilling blood within my own home, but make this clear: I'm traveling alone, and that means I hunt alone, eat alone, camp alone and will not interfere with what ever the seven hells happen to you...and I'm most definitely not sworn to carry your burdens. I also expect that you let well enough alone in my affairs, interfere, and you'll be reacquainted with this gun again, and I'll promise that."

She growled, biting her lower lip to muffle the growl a little. "Grr...Fine! See how I care! It's not my fault that Izuna-san's mate was a complete moron!" she exclaimed, her arms by her sides, her hands cuffed into fists. She trembled with anger as she peeled away from the wall, side stepping around an end stand and paused when she saw his back at the entranceway. Her tails flicked and shook, all of her white hairs of her fur stood on end, as well as her human black hairs as she hissed in a fox-like manner at the human. She stuck out her tongue at him like a child and bared her fangs. It was at this point she wished she could simply suck the soul out of him, he not only sullied the Kitsune race in their ''chat'' by comparing her to a beast-kin, but he was also a grade A jerk who could have shot her! She was right with her own statement she had made earlier that Humans were just not easy to comprehend at all when it came to their emotions.

As he left she scoffed, turning away, her tails flinging up and crossing her arms under her breasts as she did so. "Pff! What do I care what you do, I don't need your help-a mere mongrel of a mortal to help me hunt or camp, or any of those things! I am a proud and clever fox after all! I grew up in the forest mind you, and like I said, I don't need the aid of a mortal who is not but a mere babe when compared to the long life I've spent in the wood! Oh, I can easily outlast you in the wilderness, and I wouldn't even require a bedroll or a camp fire to protect myself!" she boasted, half grinning with her golden eyes closed. She giggled in a haughty tone, half turning to the man with that clever grin upon her face and an overconfident look in her eye--

-but there was no one there. Her confidence dropped, along with her jaw. She swerved a 360 and made soft pouting/grunting noises of anxiety. "Wh-what?! H-h-hey! Did you even listen to what I said!!!" she screamed at the open air, her eyelids pressed tightly to one another, her fangs bared again and her clawed fingers clenched into fists so tight she could have bent a two inch bit of iron in half! She growled, her body sparking with blue fox-fire energy. Her head was bowed as she continued to growl at the man who had already left, and when she brought her head up her black hair swayed away from her eyes, which were now glowing red with anger. Blue flame still seemed to revolve around her body and she had to use all her energy to keep from transforming inside Izuna's home. "You jerk! Damn him! DAMN HIM TO THE SEVEN HELLS!" She howled, her tails sparking as they swayed together. She breathes heavily, each puff was a suppressed growl and she finally told herself to set her anger aside for now and continue with the mission. Leland couldn't go on this mission by himself, she made an oath to Izuna...an oath that seemed overly silly now, now that she met the man whom she had sworn to protect; she had to keep herself from killing him herself!

She walks unevenly towards the front door, her shadow caused by the flicker of her blue fox fires was not that of her sexually pleasing bodily shape silhouetted against the wall; but that of an upright an ravenous oversized fox that perhaps rivaled the veracity of a wolf's. She slides the door open, and slams it shut behind her-almost catching one of her nine tails in the door frame as it locks back into place. The fine rice-paper face towards the door frame side of the sliding door tore away and folded inward; the wooden door frame and the wood of the door itself cracked and splintered in the areas where they slammed together...
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down