Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitchen & Pantry

5 posters

Go down

Kitchen & Pantry Empty Kitchen & Pantry

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

The kitchen, connected to the pantry and the dining room.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Kitchen & Pantry Empty Re: Kitchen & Pantry

Post  Izuna Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Izuna was chopping carrots and various other vegetables as she prepared dinner. Her mind was still on Kitora...and the exorcisim...

"If it is true that the demons are slowly gaining strength...I wonder...where they are obtaining it from..." she sighed, unsure of what to say or do.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Damian entered the kitchen, now fully sober. He wrapped his arms loosely around Izuna's shoulders and brought his chin softly on her right shoulder. "What'ch ya cookin' Good lookin'?" he said with a grin and blushed by his corny words. He hugged her close and watched her hands at work.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Izuna chuckled. "Damian...that is perhaps the most corniest thing I've heard you say in a long time..." she started with a emotional eyes staring at her hand's chopping onions while her lips expressed a smile. "Your favorite. I haven't eaten anything in a while, and I'd rather have some chicken rather than anything else right now..." she added before turning her head to tenderly yet with some passion kiss her husband's lips. "I've missed you...and being gone for two months when I planned for only two weeks...the demon's are just getting stronger..." she finished before her smile turned into a frown.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm

He sighed. "I know what you mean...by the way-" he started as he reeled himself backwards into one of the kitchen chairs. "I was down in town-and found this rather disturbing flyer on the bulletin board; You didn't happen to come across any else along your travel from Kitora?" he asked as he handed her the bizare flyer:

Don't you think? Unlike most wussy bounty hunters, I make sure every target gets a fully deserved taste of justice by swallowing them alive and digesting them slowly in my belly! So if you don't want your bountyheads getting off easy, then I'm your kid!

Beneath this, is a bit of fine print.

-All offers taken, no references or proof of wrongdoing required. Payment is negotiable, but will be payed half in advance and half after completion. IOU's not accepted, and outstanding debts may be settled with food. Don't relax loser, YOUR the food! So just keep your nose clean, unlike mine , and we'll get along just fine ^_^-

The strange poster ends with a few cliparts. One of The Pest posing and giving a V sign, another that appears to be a photocopy of his butt, and a walrus that he thought just looked cool.

He took out a small flask and dove back a couple gulps of sake before wiping his lips. The thought of an astranged bounty hunter who was a child in size-gave him feelings as if it were not just any small boy...something about it made him feel a twinge of pain in his gut-like something wasn't all too right with the flyer. "I wonder..." he thought, before taking another swig.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 am

Izuna turned to Damian, and then the flyer and grabbed it. "Hmm...I'm can't say I have...But your right-it is a tad gaudy...You don't suppose it's a prank do you?" She asked leaning her back to the counter.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 am

Izuna wrote:Hmm...I'm can't say I have...But your right-it is a tad gaudy...You don't suppose it's a prank do you?"

Damian sighed. "I don't know what it is...all I keep getting is a feeling welling up in my gut that's telling me that something is going to be throwing me out of retirement and back into the front lines of the G.A. (Gunslinger Association). I prefer my life as an Exeter rather than the life of the Gunslinger Master-but you know how they work over in Danton..." he said with a heavy sigh, closing his eyes and streaming his hands through the folds of his parted brown hair. When he opened his eyes he looked at Izuna and held back a chuckle. "I see your still in your priestess outfit-don't tell me your afraid of the monsters from the outside are going to be able to penetrate this home. It's a blessed home so you've told me, and with our past's who would be dumb enough to actually try to kill us? C'mon you must be overtired from two month's of prayer." he said with a faint grin; though beneath that grin he genuinely worried for his wife...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
"I see your still in your priestess outfit-don't tell me your afraid of the monsters from the outside are going to be able to penetrate this home. It's a blessed home so you've told me, and with our past's who would be dumb enough to actually try to kill us? C'mon you must be overtired from two month's of prayer." he said with a faint grin; though beneath that grin he genuinely worried for his wife...

She sighed turning around and narrowing her eyes at him. "No I just forgot to change is all-besides...do you not like the way it just hugs me so?" She added blushing as held her breasts up and lets them deliberately drop. She giggled and turned back around for cooking. "Besides-the other outfit I can't wear when Yume is around-we don't want to burn an image in her still innocent mind." she said with a sing-song voice, the sound of chopping vegetables echoing in the room.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 am

Izuna wrote:"No I just forgot to change is all-besides...do you not like the way it just hugs me so?" She added blushing as held her breasts up and lets them deliberately drop. She giggled and turned back around for cooking. "Besides-the other outfit I can't wear when Yume is around-we don't want to burn an image in her still innocent mind." she said with a sing-song voice, the sound of chopping vegetables echoing in the room.

Damian's eyes watched the breasts lift and could see the faint outline of Izuna's nipples and felt a rise in him as he watched her let them playfully drop. "Well...we can alway's let her sleep over at her friend's house." he said with a grin as he got up and hugged his arms around her again. "Two months-I think someone may be asking for a little something after supper." he said as he kissed the soft flesh of her right rosy cheek and hugged her tightly.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:01 am

Damian Handy wrote:
"Well...we can alway's let her sleep over at her friend's house." he said with a grin as he got up and hugged his arms around her again. "Two months-I think someone may be asking for a little something after supper." he said as he kissed the soft flesh of her right rosy cheek and hugged her tightly.

She blushed. "Well we shall have to see what Sakura is up to-then maybe-just maybe we can have a little 'fun'." she said with flirtatious eyes and stroaking his right hand that wrapped around her waist with her free hand.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Damian let out a small sigh. "About Sakura...well she's joined the ADN and is currently studies in Scardia; but I believe she's in Ithteca right now on a trip." he explained.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 am

Izuna paused, then turned to her husband. "She's what?" she asked with a shocked expression written upon her face. She then frowned. "The ADN...I should have guessed she would have ran off when I was elsewhere..." she pouted, leaning against the counter.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 am

Damian shrugged. "She'll be fine...she's your daughter after all." he replied grinning.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 am

Damian Handy wrote:Damian shrugged. "She'll be fine...she's your daughter after all." he replied grinning.
"No," she corrected, turning to him and grinning. "She's our daughter...and if you say she'll be fine-I too will believe she will be alright as well." She finished with a humble smile.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

He smiled back and kissed her tenderly on her lips. He then turned to the other room then back to her. "So, how about we put dinner on hold for a while?" he asked with a wink.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Izuna Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 pm

She looked at him, grinned then nodded. "Sounds good! I need to go get supplies anyways." she said teasingly as she hugged her husband and set off to the market. "Make sure you stir the water every three minutes Damian, you don't want it to burn." she called back before leaving the house.
Izuna
Izuna
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:46 am

"Izuna!" Damian cried out. "H-hey wait!" he said chasing after the woman-

Katsumi wrote:Katsumi was outside today, reaching up and knocking the pine needles off of the roof with a broom. Her blonde tail curled and swayed as she did her work without a care, and she was wondering how her dear husband was fairing out on his long journey to Ithteca on foot. "The very least, he should have chartered a boat," she had said. "But that stubborn mule always did enjoy traveling-I have that Handy fella to blame; he did get him interested in walking rather than using his bike after all those years." she said, turning on cue to the vehicle in question draped with a rain-protecting tarp. She sighed, closing her eyes and shaking her head left to right-holding her head with her left hand while she smiled happily. That was how it had been since Tenik fell from grace...

Damian suddenly sneezed, and the random occurance threw him off for a moment before he continued to chase after his wife.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Suddenly a ninja appears before Damian with a note. "Message from the Empress Master De Gunslinair Handy!" the female ninja reported, handing the Hero the scroll and saluting to him.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Damian blinked, almost believing that his sneeze summoned the ninja before him. He blinked again, and then smiled. "Oh-It's Exeteer now; I went into retirement years ago-but glad to see there are people who remember me." he replied, taking the note and opening it. "What's it say?"
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 pm

The message read:

"Dear Hero of Galiavan...
Due to the constantly changing times, I have supplied my Imperial sharpshooters with the VS12-A1 Bolt-Action Rifle. However...the weapon seems to have a heavy recoil for my troops who never fired anything other than lead balls and arrows. They seem almost fearful of the weapon, and since you are a War Hero, a supurb Gunslinger and related to me by marriage-I thought you would be the best that I could hire at my disposal. These are pressing times, and I hope this scroll see's you well. I hope to talk more soon.

Empress Sango Sigara.
"
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Damian blinked, then looked back up at the Ninja. "Really...?" he sighed, turning around. "I don't know...I suppose I could..." he replied scratching the back of his head. He turned around and shook his head. "It'll take a while-give me a day or two to prepare; ok?" he asked.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 pm

The ninja nodded and then disappeared...
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Damian sighed, unsure what to do...but he was about to head upstairs when he heard a crash:

Nils wrote:"What a boring dump!" I sneered with arms crossed over my fat belly. I ignored the people nearby as I walked to the center of the square, looking back and forth with a roll of my eyes. "Nobody would miss it." I stretched my arms a little, looking focused and bored at the same time; I wasn't the most emotive child. A ball of purple black energy formed in my hand as I looked at the nearest storefront. My eyes lit up somewhat as I closed my hand around the ball, and as it was crushed so too did the front of the store collapse in a shower of dust and wood!

Damian had intense gut feeling that something was going horribly wrong following that loud crash. He turned to the front door and headed to it-opening it up and letting the afternoon sun roll in-and everything looked normal otherwise-despite the growing plume of uplifted dirt that shot up from town and the sounds of screaming. Damian slowly edged his way back into the home, and turned around-heading for his weapon room. He had a bad feeling alright...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Ahri had taken herself back into the room where she had been posing as Izuna earlier. She walks around, looking upon the fresh vegetables and other food items she was preparing when Izuna had her take her place. It was supposed to have been temporary, but with Izuna dead she was now clueless as to how to proceed. She was walking by the chopping block and chuckled. "This is where we ki-" the lightheadedness came back with a vengence and she shook her head and felt her scalp with the back of her hand. "I seem to be warm, but I really detest colds." she says to herself, grunting with annoyance. She leaned against the counter and folded her arms under her breasts. She hoped that whatever it was that was compelling her to be here would present itself soon enough. She then notices the scroll upon the counter and reads over it. "Hmm...I'll hand this to Damian when he comes down then." she told herself, stashing the scroll between her breasts's clevage.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down