Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound

3 posters

Go down

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Empty Kaeruzaemon's Compound

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:34 am

A small manor style compound built for the Legendary Ninja's use and can house his height and size. With a large dojo, living quarters, storage shed, and a wide, large pond with a shrine at the center. The compound is hidden by a particularly powerful barrier most simply pass through without notice or pass by without seeing, maintained by the eccentric hermatic master to allow him privacy, and weakened in moments of waning consciousness or offset by powerful external entities. Those who wish to find it seldom do, and of those even fewer are ever seen from again...

[from here]

The large yokai was meditating in the waters of the pond behind his shrine, eyes closed as he remained in deep, tranquil thought... distracted only momentarily by the damn noise caused by the dragoness who had recently took flight. I really should take care of that overgrown lizard... but then I'd get no meditation in. Besides, its gone too primitive, let it do what it wants see if I care if it gets slain by the populace of Danton or Beijio... Ugh, now what happens if I get called in to handle it from Beijio? Damn it... I should'nt have agreed to that duel, nor should I have joined the 12 Blades... so much work. I hate work.... The frog sighed, exhaling his scentless smoke from his large kiseru. The pipe puffed gently, swirling the odd black and white energy around his girthy form... before coming to the conclusion he'd lost his focus. Now instead of cleansing his thoughts, tapping into the cosmos and into the mindset of planet and its inhabitants, he was thinking of dragons and the 12 Blades, 12 Swords 12 weapons of Beijio- he was unable to regain his focus. "Damn... should have just tuned that brute out." He sighed, taking a long drag of his pipe again.

It was during this time, the intruder was making her way through his weakened barrier...

He could sense the mortal, several feet behind him, but remained idle and still. He was hidden by the Shrine, and his ninjutsu spells were still active enough to conceal his presence thanks to his pipe... but he did not act yet. Curious, he remained silent and listened with his enhances senses... observing this individual who wondered in, and what she would do. Well... its been a while since someone stumbled through. My concentration's off today... always off when a mortal wishes to learn the original art. I could be wrong though, that one time it was that poor sod who really got lost. Heh, I actually let him go he was so directionally challenged he'd never find the compound again. Well... out of curiosity sake, lets see what they'll do. I'll give my warnings, observe their character and determine their fate as always. He thought, while continuing to puff on the pipe, giving the pond an odd... otherworldly fog.
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Rebecca Lee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Empty Re: Kaeruzaemon's Compound

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:24 am

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:
Rebecca Lee wrote:For a moment, she didn't notice anything... but then the shimmering veil's shiny appearance caught her eye. Becca blinked, the vision of the new area ahead of her vanishing when she had a double take.

*blink blink*

"Huh... the fuck happened there? Did I hit my head too hard?" She thought out loud, picking herself up, and dragged her feet over towards the open area. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary now, but with some inquisitive nature involved this time, pressed forwards.

Upon pressing through the thin, momentarily weakened veil, Rebecca Lee would find herself walking into a small manor like compound in the old Beijionese Style... but larger. Made for someone of considerable size, the large buildings and grounds had a small shrine on the large pond ahead of her, and a dojo area to the right of her.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Ece92a8245e5687857364fc259299c96

Kaeruzaemon's Compound E944466b3471a883867147fadb667c06

To her left, was a large shed and storehouse with a number of items piled up neatly on shelves, seen easily through the broken shutters that barely offered any protection against would be thieves. The items ranked from ordinary, to sublime pieces of art- decorative weapons that doubled as functional tools as well as symbols of status...

Rebecca took in the area that manifested before her almost instantly upon passing through that weird ass veil of magic nonsense. Looking left and right, she said aloud the only thing one could rationally say upon seeing such magic before: "Fuck'n weird..."

She continued to progress into the compound, with the machinegun she had used in her fight against that large demon in Beijio still slung over her shoulder, and her sidekicks holstered under each arm, not to mention the few hand grenades too she had slipped onto the belt around her waist. She noted that the place looked like Beijio... but something more striking about the structures were how large... tall they were. "Who ever lives here must look like a beam pole..." she scoffed, looking from the dojo area with its display of large Odachi and Nodachi blades and spears hanging on the wall- including that one they call a horse cutter, or something to that nature.

She then looked to her left where she saw the tall sliding door that had to be 20 feet tall, like it was the front entrance to the palace gates! She was curious about it, but her attention waned as soon as her eyes fell upon the treasure trove, literal treasure trove of goods hanging in a storeroom not too far off from what she assumed was the living quarters. "Well well..." she begins, pausing before the entryway, yanking out a cigarette from her cleavage and a flip lighter from her pocket.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_isshiki_ffmania7__3132fc3fa77cc85eecb0c7ed2fa74993

As she lit up the cig, her yellow eyes fell upon the contents of the shed. Weapons, armour... decorative and functional alike. Lots of old stuff, and valuables just squirrelled away but with a broken rice paper door left half ajar... it screamed a trap.

She looked around again, her lidded, piercing gaze falling upon every corner of the odd environment she had stepped into. She didn't see any cameras, or anything of obvious or subtle signs of an ambush. The pond was covered in an unearthly mist, making the shrine standing in the middle of it seem foreboding... but other than a slight feeling of vertigo, Revy didn't feel threatened. She could feel eyes upon her, but she was in the middle of the God damned forest, its kinda fuckin' natural. Still, keeping somewhat cautious, she returned her gaze upon the shed and slipped her slender, yet rather athletic body through the gap in the door. She could have crawled through the tear in the rice paper screen, but if she broke it, and the owner of this place was still about it would just lead to unnecessary drama. She was curious, and upon entering the darkness of the shed, the soft glow of her cigarette began to illuminate more of the items surrounding her.

"Fucking museum..." she mumbled, and began to use her lighter to illuminate the items better. She could see weapons and art centuries old, if not older. Things that seemed magical in nature, others simply decorative and nice. Then there was the stockpile of bars. Gold, Silver, Platinum... you name it, simply stockpiled between two shelves containing miscellaneous junk. "Holy shit." She says suddenly with a pause and step back, turning to the pile of bars again. Each bar was of, well, the size of an ingot you'd see normally, just as thick too, and they were stacked on a thick wooden base a couple inches off the floor, and the piles stood evenly amidst each other, and a couple inches taller than Revy who was 5'6! She mistook the item as a decorative pillar or something on initial glance, but now standing before it... she was amazed at how many of the bars there were! "A person could buy a country, heh or a small army to conquer one with all this! Who the hell keeps this all unguarded in a rundown old shack?!" She spat, hands on either side of her head, somewhat in awe of what she was looking at. She took a few steps back, and had to take a seat on the dirt floor when she realized the shed only had more above her... the shelves went as high as twenty feet, if not more! And oddly, a lack of any ladder made her wonder how anyone could easily stock this place so neatly as they had, unless the ladder's were hidden somewhere in the room. She took a glance while dragging on her cigarette... and realized there wasn't much else to look at. She couldn't see any tool to aid anyone in climbing to the higher shelves in sight. "Hmm... no ladders? Maybe they're outside or in one of the other buildings." She mumbled to herself, exhaling a plume of smoke, smiling at what she saw before her.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_yuuno_hack_y__45a7fcb544566c64ebb0b7dea4de6456

She was going to be one rich gal once she figured out how to cart all these treasures out of here. Danton wasnt too far from here, and worst case? She'd go back to Beijio to cash it all in. Still... she had to be somewhat sneaky about it, there was something clearly evident about the seemingly eccentric owner who has no guards posted and has a taste for placing things on high, hard to reach shelves. They liked what they had, and were likely not want to part with such items, clearly evident why things were so neatly stockpiled. Yet that made her think deeper. Whoever this is doesn't hire guards or have equipment set up to survey his stash. Unless its some wonder magic or some pretty high tech shit, I didn't see any of that. Lack of guards indicate one of four assumptions: 1 he's paranoid of losing stash so doesn't trust outside help; 2 that he believes his odd barrier and the position of this home of his is so remote that he doesn't even consider the need to guard it; 3 he believes he is strong enough to handle anyone capable of finding this place on his own...scary thought that, or 4... he's actually been dead for years. Looking at the ground, I don't see any footprints... Its been a while since someone came inside I'd reckon. And I doubt this place is run by a gang, there'd be a lookout, a couple of washups at least pissing in the pond. The place feels inhabited but abandoned... no, I'd have to wager one whack job lives this deep in the boonies and probably axe murders people on the trails getting lost. Hm... in that case, they must be pretty fucked up, some of these weapons look enchanted and shit. Then again, doesn't matter if you got a magic fuckin' wand when a person a half mile away puts a .50 slug through your skull... skill means shit when the element of surprise is involved. She internally debated, and now felt a little more uneasy, paranoid that she was indeed... being watched. She smiled. "Heh... well, if I kill them, then I'd be doin' the region a favor, huh?" Revy chuckled as her fingers began to feel itchy... itchy to utilize her partners in combat again.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Darkstorm Zero and Kaeruzaemon Gamma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:04 am

Kaeru could smell the cheap tobacco the woman, clearly woman with her voice and tone, smoked as she mumbled to herself and began approaching the steps leading to his shed. Hmm... this mortal is either an idiot kunoichi or another lost traveler. May as well take a peek what I'm dealing with before I hop to conclusions... He thought, and silently poked his head around the corner of the shrine, body still obscured by his misty smoke-

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_azasuke__2edc52b7ac8b0917176b125a93a8d190

The sight before him, made the large crimson eyes of the demon blink twice. That was a fine, well rounded ass! The curvature, the shape, the fullness which complemented the woman's athletic thighs and prominent bosom to boot made him somewhat anxious to train another kunoichi again. If she's an idiot, she's a delectable one. Nicely toned, well shaped, interesting tattoo however, and her choice of tobacco is...deplorable. That crap smells too chemical, too manufactured. I can't stand that reek, Hanzo had a fascination with that crap as well as whats his face... and her face... I forgot their names, how odd... He blinked in thought, before resuming his... 'observation'. In any case, if thats how they make kunoichi in Beijio... well, I'll accept it. However, I get a feeling from her firearms and demeanor she's not. She doesn't look Gunslinger either, unless... well, there's a chance she's a criminal, or a mercenary. Or both. Or all. Hmm... her body at a glance indicates a proficiency in acrobatics, a mortal's body shapes when you train and move your body constantly around. She's cautious though... but not too cautious- He continued when she turned to face the shrine, forcing him to pull his head behind the shrine again. He didn't suspect she had seen him, the last he saw was her fingers twitching... she was a quick draw type of gunman, probably one not to care whom they pulled their weapon on. He suspected villainy, but... these were assumptions. He'd give the benefit of the doubt in further observation.

Her voice got fainter, slightly echoing when he turned the corner. She's inside the shed...? Did I leave the door open again? He asked himself, and removing himself from the pond, silently bound the distance from the pond to the shed's entrance in a single leap. The ground shook enough to rattle the shed and its contents, and that was his first warning to the woman who had just said something about 'doing the region a favor'... He slowly turned to the entrance, and with his pipe, wedged it between the gap of the doorway she slipped through, and pushed the sliding door to the side. "What kind of favor is that?" He asked, his voice croaking deep and not too unpleasantly as most monsters, demons or youkai are oft guilty of. His tone was almost human, but... there was some clear evidence otherwise. Looking down at the woman, he observed her quietly while bringing his kiseru back to his slimy lips. His large red eyes able to see her well in the darkness of the shed, his imposing 12 foot frame acting as a barrier from easily exiting the shed. Aside from the kunai on his bandolier, he was apparently unarmed, and gave no threatening intentions aside from baring her an easy exit from the shed entrance...
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:32 am

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:Kaeru could smell the cheap tobacco the woman, clearly woman with her voice and tone, smoked as she mumbled to herself and began approaching the steps leading to his shed. Hmm... this mortal is either an idiot kunoichi or another lost traveler. May as well take a peek what I'm dealing with before I hop to conclusions... He thought, and silently poked his head around the corner of the shrine, body still obscured by his misty smoke-

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_azasuke__2edc52b7ac8b0917176b125a93a8d190

The sight before him, made the large crimson eyes of the demon blink twice. That was a fine, well rounded ass! The curvature, the shape, the fullness which complemented the woman's athletic thighs and prominent bosom to boot made him somewhat anxious to train another kunoichi again. If she's an idiot, she's a delectable one. Nicely toned, well shaped, interesting tattoo however, and her choice of tobacco is...deplorable. That crap smells too chemical, too manufactured. I can't stand that reek, Hanzo had a fascination with that crap as well as whats his face... and her face... I forgot their names, how odd... He blinked in thought, before resuming his... 'observation'. In any case, if thats how they make kunoichi in Beijio... well, I'll accept it. However, I get a feeling from her firearms and demeanor she's not. She doesn't look Gunslinger either, unless... well, there's a chance she's a criminal, or a mercenary. Or both. Or all. Hmm... her body at a glance indicates a proficiency in acrobatics, a mortal's body shapes when you train and move your body constantly around. She's cautious though... but not too cautious- He continued when she turned to face the shrine, forcing him to pull his head behind the shrine again. He didn't suspect she had seen him, the last he saw was her fingers twitching... she was a quick draw type of gunman, probably one not to care whom they pulled their weapon on. He suspected villainy, but... these were assumptions. He'd give the benefit of the doubt in further observation.

Her voice got fainter, slightly echoing when he turned the corner. She's inside the shed...? Did I leave the door open again? He asked himself, and removing himself from the pond, silently bound the distance from the pond to the shed's entrance in a single leap. The ground shook enough to rattle the shed and its contents, and that was his first warning to the woman who had just said something about 'doing the region a favor'... He slowly turned to the entrance, and with his pipe, wedged it between the gap of the doorway she slipped through, and pushed the sliding door to the side. "What kind of favor is that?" He asked, his voice croaking deep and not too unpleasantly as most monsters, demons or youkai are oft guilty of. His tone was almost human, but... there was some clear evidence otherwise. Looking down at the woman, he observed her quietly while bringing his kiseru back to his slimy lips. His large red eyes able to see her well in the darkness of the shed, his imposing 12 foot frame acting as a barrier from easily exiting the shed. Aside from the kunai on his bandolier, he was apparently unarmed, and gave no threatening intentions aside from baring her an easy exit from the shed entrance...

Revy felt the soft tremor shake the building, the ground she sat upon, and instinctively drew her right hand's Manzetta Cutlass:

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Beretta_sword_cutlass_fin_by_keskewolf-dalt3cy

Turning to the doorway, the ajar door now sliding open, revealing big tall and ugly as that weird fog she seen on the pond's surface bellowed around the Beijionese pipe he had replaced to his mouth again... which was massive. She couldn't imagine how much tobacco one would have to stuff into that to make it even work... let alone the weight of it. There was also the odd fact the smoke lacked any sort of scent which threw her off. She had the gun aimed at him for a moment, cigarette still between smiling teeth as she gently lowered the weapon, half humouring the creature who had confronted her, and apparently spoke mortal tongue.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_yoshio_55level__216347cff24fe44b8f83abad966af905

Ignoring his question, presently, Revy smiled up at the beast without so much as trying to explain herself, simply stating: "Now that explains the lack of ladders, the sheer scale of the buildings... I didn't think you monsters lived in human styled manors."

She kept the gun present, while her free hand reached up to her cig without hesitation, inhaling deeply from the manufactured rolled cigarette, the orange glow vibrantly illuminating her face as the ash drifted down onto the dirt floor, before she pulled the cig from her lips and blew smoke into a steady stream. Smoke drifted from her nostrils like a dragon, between puffs, before she purposefully blew smoke from her lips his way. "Nice place though. Nice collection you got goin' on as well." She says waving her hand about the room and its decorations on display.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Kaeruzaemon Gamma likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:57 am

Kaeru stared at the confident woman intently now:

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_yoshio_55level__216347cff24fe44b8f83abad966af905

Her reaction was not one he was used to, not from a normal lost bystander nor your typical mercenary. A warrior who had faced similar creatures to himself, he began to think potentially she was a demon slayer... but having a closer look at her aura, she was more akin to killing humans than yokai or demons... Her mannerisms regarding his living conditions, and the shed's mortal wealth allowed him to see into her mind and heart easily.

Hmm... this mortal isn't a kunoichi seeking a master... She's a thief looking for an easy paycheck. Ugh... such a pity. Curious as to how she found this place, and unfortunate that she did. Well... its been some time since I've eaten a human woman. She's definitely a meaty enough meal...however... it be a shame to devour someone with such a nice physique. Against my better judgment, I'll give her a pass. He concluded.

He continued to silently stare, as he foul tobacco's smoke was blown into his direction. With a flap of his free, webbed hand and arm, he fanned the acrid smoke away. "I see that the gift of eloquent speech is lost upon you mortal child." He sighed, coughing/croaking from her choking smoke. "As are manners... I am Yokai, a demonic spirit, not a mindless monster. Even in battle, I maintain a high discipline and conduct that befits my opponents, and though I may have a primitive appearance and mannerisms, I am a beast with a thinking mind in and out of battle." he spoke with a tired, corrective tone. "Yet, unlike most... you did not fire your little weapons at me, which saves us both a headache. Though you deliberately disregarded my question, what favor would you gain and by which action does this favor become profitable my nameless, mortal intruder." he pauses to take a deep inhale from his kiseru, and then slowly exhales, being mindful not to blow the disorienting fumes towards his mortal guest. "A nameless, rude, mortal rummaging through my shed. Who enters unannounced, speaking so calmly in the presence of a being most others would have screamed, or attacked out of fear... a fear you have either well guarded or lack. Oh this should be interesting, forgive me for rambling I don't get visitors, rude or well-mannered, often." He says with a tone of bemusement, folding his flabby arms across his chest while pipe held tight between his rubbery lips. The scar running down the left side of his face began to throb gently. He was reminded of the woman who gave him said scar, who coincidentally looked similar to her suddenly... but she had manners at least. He did not sense any relation, they just so happened to have a similar appearance when it came to their confidence the longer he observed.

Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:15 am

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:Kaeru stared at the confident woman intently now:

Her reaction was not one he was used to, not from a normal lost bystander nor your typical mercenary. A warrior who had faced similar creatures to himself, he began to think potentially she was a demon slayer... but having a closer look at her aura, she was more akin to killing humans than yokai or demons... Her mannerisms regarding his living conditions, and the shed's mortal wealth allowed him to see into her mind and heart easily.

Hmm... this mortal isn't a kunoichi seeking a master... She's a thief looking for an easy paycheck. Ugh... such a pity. Curious as to how she found this place, and unfortunate that she did. Well... its been some time since I've eaten a human woman. She's definitely a meaty enough meal...however... it be a shame to devour someone with such a nice physique. Against my better judgment, I'll give her a pass. He concluded.

He continued to silently stare, as he foul tobacco's smoke was blown into his direction. With a flap of his free, webbed hand and arm, he fanned the acrid smoke away. "I see that the gift of eloquent speech is lost upon you mortal child." He sighed, coughing/croaking from her choking smoke. "As are manners... I am Yokai, a demonic spirit, not a mindless monster. Even in battle, I maintain a high discipline and conduct that befits my opponents, and though I may have a primitive appearance and mannerisms, I am a beast with a thinking mind in and out of battle." he spoke with a tired, corrective tone. "Yet, unlike most... you did not fire your little weapons at me, which saves us both a headache. Though you deliberately disregarded my question, what favor would you gain and by which action does this favor become profitable my nameless, mortal intruder." he pauses to take a deep inhale from his kiseru, and then slowly exhales, being mindful not to blow the disorienting fumes towards his mortal guest. "A nameless, rude, mortal rummaging through my shed. Who enters unannounced, speaking so calmly in the presence of a being most others would have screamed, or attacked out of fear... a fear you have either well guarded or lack. Oh this should be interesting, forgive me for rambling I don't get visitors, rude or well-mannered, often." He says with a tone of bemusement, folding his flabby arms across his chest while pipe held tight between his rubbery lips. The scar running down the left side of his face began to throb gently. He was reminded of the woman who gave him said scar, who coincidentally looked similar to her suddenly... but she had manners at least. He did not sense any relation, they just so happened to have a similar appearance when it came to their confidence the longer he observed.

Becca gave him an incredulous look. "Right, and you just so happen to collect human sized armor and weapons from the local flea market." Revy scoffs, and rolled her eyes. "Lets cut the bullshit, you ate the sorry fucks who owned this shit previously, didn't ya?" She pressed further by nodding to the bars. "Probably smelted the precious metals down into those bars, but for what reason other than boredom, I'm unsure. Though, to have a bar of that fuckin' size, it means you'd have to have a gold, platinum and silver mine underneath our feet... or you've had more 'visitors' than you claim." She leaned back, and though he tried to keep the odd smoke flowing her direction, some of it still managed to waft over her, causing her to cough and feel odd. "Shit, call'n me rude, the fuck you smoking?" She waved her arm now, and began to get agitated.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_okyou__4422de58b62da04a60e7cd747a1dc575

"How about yourself? You monsters have names, dontchya?" She asked, switching the direction of the conversation again. "Wait wait, don't tell me. Lemme guess... um... Frogzo Toadhopper? No no, Sir Hops-a-lot? No? Mr. Frog? Oh, Jeremiah, obscure but I think I'm on to something since I see a couple casks of wine in the back-" She egged him on, curious to see what kind of beast she was dealing with. She didn't believe this easy going demeanour he had going on, and felt it was a ploy to make himself seem less threatening only for him to take a swing at her. Despite being well over twice her size height wise, and weighing much more than her, she felt she could take him on easily with her weapons available.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:44 am

Rebecca Lee wrote:
Becca gave him an incredulous look. "Right, and you just so happen to collect human sized armor and weapons from the local flea market." Revy scoffs, and rolled her eyes. "Lets cut the bullshit, you ate the sorry fucks who owned this shit previously, didn't ya?" She pressed further by nodding to the bars. "Probably smelted the precious metals down into those bars, but for what reason other than boredom, I'm unsure. Though, to have a bar of that fuckin' size, it means you'd have to have a gold, platinum and silver mine underneath our feet... or you've had more 'visitors' than you claim." She leaned back, and though he tried to keep the odd smoke flowing her direction, some of it still managed to waft over her, causing her to cough and feel odd. "Shit, call'n me rude, the fuck you smoking?" She waved her arm now, and began to get agitated.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_okyou__4422de58b62da04a60e7cd747a1dc575

She was becoming an annoyance already. He didn't feel like he had to explain himself any further to a thief with murderous intent. Granted, she was not completely wrong. There were some sacrifices he had to make for his own hunger, though the majority of those he slain and devoured were of evil intent, criminals and black hearted souls... there were the few whom he knew would not keep their lips sealed upon stumbling into his sanctum. He valued his privacy and found the few who sought him and stumbled into his compound either on accident, luck or by being very observant worth his time should they accept his training regimen. Those who failed often and then sought to flee were devoured promptly, the same went for those who were lazy or had tried to steal his secret techniques. He made that clear to all of these students, that they would be devoured should they cause such trouble, and was sad, he had to do exactly that on many than one occasion over the centuries.

This woman, was not seeking his knowledge but the solemn remains of former students, meals and enemies past. Such things were not handed out for free, but those he deemed earned such riches among his allies and students. He was going to try one more time to let her go, even though he realized she'd been bit by the sin of greed and was likely intent on returning.

Rebecca Lee wrote:
"How about yourself? You monsters have names, dontchya?" She asked, switching the direction of the conversation again. "Wait wait, don't tell me. Lemme guess... um... Frogzo Toadhopper? No no, Sir Hops-a-lot? No? Mr. Frog? Oh, Jeremiah, obscure but I think I'm on to something since I see a couple casks of wine in the back-" She egged him on, curious to see what kind of beast she was dealing with. She didn't believe this easy going demeanour he had going on, and felt it was a ploy to make himself seem less threatening only for him to take a swing at her. Despite being well over twice her size height wise, and weighing much more than her, she felt she could take him on easily with her weapons available.

He grumbled, his pipe twitching in his mouth as he stood there impatiently. "I don't have a name, none worth mentioning to a petty thief without manners nor honor. For that matter, I no longer care to know yours. Begone. I am giving you just this one chance, call it a pity to your simple mortal mind as well as a way to make you aware that we Yokai are capable of charity and do not always act out of instinct. Leave this compound, forget where it lays, and never return. Should I see your face again, should you send someone to assault me, I will hunt you to the ends of the earth and permanently remove you. I have made myself clear, now, have I?" He says in a threatening tone, stepping aside, allowing her passage. "Leave. Now."
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:19 am

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:
Rebecca Lee wrote:

She was becoming an annoyance already. He didn't feel like he had to explain himself any further to a thief with murderous intent. Granted, she was not completely wrong. There were some sacrifices he had to make for his own hunger, though the majority of those he slain and devoured were of evil intent, criminals and black hearted souls... there were the few whom he knew would not keep their lips sealed upon stumbling into his sanctum. He valued his privacy and found the few who sought him and stumbled into his compound either on accident, luck or by being very observant worth his time should they accept his training regimen. Those who failed often and then sought to flee were devoured promptly, the same went for those who were lazy or had tried to steal his secret techniques. He made that clear to all of these students, that they would be devoured should they cause such trouble, and was sad, he had to do exactly that on many than one occasion over the centuries.

This woman, was not seeking his knowledge but the solemn remains of former students, meals and enemies past. Such things were not handed out for free, but those he deemed earned such riches among his allies and students. He was going to try one more time to let her go, even though he realized she'd been bit by the sin of greed and was likely intent on returning.

Rebecca Lee wrote:

He grumbled, his pipe twitching in his mouth as he stood there impatiently. "I don't have a name, none worth mentioning to a petty thief without manners nor honor. For that matter, I no longer care to know yours. Begone. I am giving you just this one chance, call it a pity to your simple mortal mind as well as a way to make you aware that we Yokai are capable of charity and do not always act out of instinct. Leave this compound, forget where it lays, and never return. Should I see your face again, should you send someone to assault me, I will hunt you to the ends of the earth and permanently remove you. I have made myself clear, now, have I?" He says in a threatening tone, stepping aside, allowing her passage. "Leave. Now."

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_black_lagoon_drawn_by_yuuno_hack_y__45a7fcb544566c64ebb0b7dea4de6456

"Ooo, testy. Sounds like I struck a nerve, eh, Warts?" She teased with a savage grin as she stood up, spinning the handgun as she did.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound 1439646721_revy7

"You know, I'm more than a petty thief. I'm a courier. An extortionist. A murderer. A pirate. I'm a merc for hire. I'm anything you want for the right price, but ask for sex and you'll get a bullet for free." She chuckled darkly, before turning to him. "That was a nice, threatening line you gave me there but you see... I'm kinda down on my luck. You want me silent, how about parting with some of this fancy gear here, or those bars of smelted valuables? You don't want trouble, I won't give you any." She demanded.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 pm

He was losing his charitable view on this woman, and had given her ample chance to leave. She didn't appear like a total moron, so assumed her goading was a way to get him to react impulsively. However, her desire for battle made her look foolhardy and idiotic. "Well, you talk true of yourself it seems. How one can enjoy themselves living as corrupted as you are is a mystery, and coming from a being who was born corrupted by nature..." he stopped, realizing such talk was meaningless. He began to walk towards the open yard. "I shall give you a chance to defend yourself nameless thief. I have given you my warnings, and you heeded none of them. You shall die here, forgotten and unfound." He says, dragging a rubbery foot across the dirt ground, causing a long deep mark to be left in its place. He turned around then, whipping his tongue out, the long length reached into the dojo and yanked out his massive spear which he caught once it was flung towards him.

He puffed out his chest, and took deeply of his Kiseru, before exhaling the odd cloud of negative energy. "I shall cut you down, mortal."

Kaeruzaemon's Compound DM3zsqgV4AAEAbX
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:42 pm

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:He was losing his charitable view on this woman, and had given her ample chance to leave. She didn't appear like a total moron, so assumed her goading was a way to get him to react impulsively. However, her desire for battle made her look foolhardy and idiotic. "Well, you talk true of yourself it seems. How one can enjoy themselves living as corrupted as you are is a mystery, and coming from a being who was born corrupted by nature..." he stopped, realizing such talk was meaningless. He began to walk towards the open yard. "I shall give you a chance to defend yourself nameless thief. I have given you my warnings, and you heeded none of them. You shall die here, forgotten and unfound." He says, dragging a rubbery foot across the dirt ground, causing a long deep mark to be left in its place. He turned around then, whipping his tongue out, the long length reached into the dojo and yanked out his massive spear which he caught once it was flung towards him.

He puffed out his chest, and took deeply of his Kiseru, before exhaling the odd cloud of negative energy. "I shall cut you down, mortal."

Kaeruzaemon's Compound DM3zsqgV4AAEAbX

Rebecca "Revy" Lee smiles as the demon backed out to the yard, challenging her. "Huh, so not much different from the rest of your kin, aint ya?" She chuckled darkly, flicking her cigarette as she walks.

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revy_Full

"Oh, this'll be fun." She takes a few steps outside, and raises the handgun she was spinning towards the monster. A crazed look in her eye, as she smiles sadistically:

Kaeruzaemon's Compound Revyblacklagoonhttpsmobiletwittercomjdotkdot5status1293771293234429959_9c3cee_7904410

"Seems self defense is now in play, and once I've killed ya slime ball, I'm gonna take this stash of yours for myself-seein' it be a waste to let it rot out here with you!" She cackled, and initiated the battle with a series of handgun fire from the single cutlass, while her other hand reached around her jiggling tits for the holstered twin under her right arm! The distinct, metallic 'pwang-pwang-pwang' from her heavily customized pistol echoed throughout the frogman's home, as the brass casings ejected onto the dust, she fired perhaps five or six shots towards him to gage their effectiveness.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kioko Kuwahara Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:04 pm

((OOC: You guys continue, didn't think proper where to post this... ^^; but anyway, proceed xD))

Meanwhile...

The hoverbike made its way through the vast forest with an eccentric whirling sound. The leather clad female biker's hair blowing behind her as she flew over high grass, and entangled growth. Her crimson eyes scanning the area with a keen interest...

Trying to find this Ninja is literally like looking for a needle in a haystack. He's supposed to live out this way, and its been... roughly a month or so now since Milla told me to seek him out. Being Vampire, I have all the time in the world... but for the Savior's Sake, its been dreadfully dull out here... Reiri Kioko Kuwahara thought. She was a vampire under Millaarc Lunaire's banner, and the 'best thing' to be considered Millaarc's 'best friend'. She never agreed to being friends with the woman, but she was powerful and Reiri was bored. The thing that struck her odd was that Millaarc's sister shared the same name as herself, coincidentally. Makes me wonder if she's trying to make me her surrogate sister... that's a boring thought. She added with a physical sigh. She'd have given up her search for the Ninja, Kaeruzaemon, if she herself was not interested in learning his sacred and heralded hidden ninjutsu skills. She had a fascination for the shadow arts of assassination, spying, and sabotage- learning them from the original source is an answer to a dream! Even though there was some, mild, albeit minor ulterior motives to become his next pupil.

First, however, was trying to find him.

Pwang-pwang-pwang!!

The distinct sound of gunfire made Reiri stop the hoverbike in its tracks. Her heightened hearing isolated the gunshots and the scent of blood not too far from where she now hovered in place. "Hm... could be worth checking out, sounds muffled as if by a barrier..." She mumbled out loud, and began to change her course to the sound of gunfire.
Reiri Kioko Kuwahara
Reiri Kioko Kuwahara
Recruit
Recruit

Rebecca Lee and Kaeruzaemon Gamma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:11 pm

(No problem with me, Reiri xD)

Kaeru's body unflinchingly took the small caliber bullets. The flabby fatty tissue alone could withstand cannon fire, so repetitive assault by the small rounds only did so much to him physically. "You're heart is as black as coal young one, I shall seize it's beating soon!" He exhaled, spinning his hooked spear, and with a wide sweeping motion swung out at the woman with the curved blade portion! It was like a sickle slicing through the harvest, should his attack connect, with his strength and speed, she'd be sliced in half! What he did to further his attack's reach was step forwards while he swung in the single, right to left sweep! The spear's curved blade was aiming for the thief's thighs!
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Becca backed into the store house again, the other handgun drawn to fire in sequence with her right hand. Both 9mm weapons blaring inside the darkness of the shed illuminating her twisted expression as the monster and his spear swung in such a easily readable manner. Firing both handguns till the right hand went dry, and with such an easy, wide target, the woman ejects her right hand's gun, and skillfully pulls up a mag with her pinky and ring finger brought the mag to her lips, bit it, and held it in place to slide the empty gun well over. Then, when the mag caught, she pushed the floor plate of the 15 shot mag against her cheek, sliding it into place, before using her thumb to push down the slide lock's lever, cocking the weapon and loading a fresh bullet into the previously empty chamber with a fluid motion while her left hand all the while she had been loading, continued to fire bullets at the frog. "You make yourself sound like a badass, where's your bite?!" She teased, the right hand now rejoining the chorus of gunfire as her left hand's mag also started to deplete.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:15 pm

Rebecca Lee wrote:Becca backed into the store house again, the other handgun drawn to fire in sequence with her right hand. Both 9mm weapons blaring inside the darkness of the shed illuminating her twisted expression as the monster and his spear swung in such a easily readable manner. Firing both handguns till the right hand went dry, and with such an easy, wide target, the woman ejects her right hand's gun, and skillfully pulls up a mag with her pinky and ring finger brought the mag to her lips, bit it, and held it in place to slide the empty gun well over. Then, when the mag caught, she pushed the floor plate of the 15 shot mag against her cheek, sliding it into place, before using her thumb to push down the slide lock's lever, cocking the weapon and loading a fresh bullet into the previously empty chamber with a fluid motion while her left hand all the while she had been loading, continued to fire bullets at the frog. "You make yourself sound like a badass, where's your bite?!" She teased, the right hand now rejoining the chorus of gunfire as her left hand's mag also started to deplete.

Upon her entering the storehouse, Kaeru felt a smirk rising upon his flabby face. His easy to read sweep forced her to back step into the shed, his own property. "Girl, my attire not suggest who or what I am?!" The Ninja spat as he turned the spear whilst taking her bullets, the added firepower stung, but did not stun his movements as he dragged the blade across the ground in front of the storehouse, unearthing a chain which flung to his free hand. Puffing smoke, he turned to the woman with his smirk, and yanked back on the chain. The dirt floor of the storehouse, left as such on purpose, rumbled gently, and within seconds, sharp, conical spikes launched up from the mud! Just to add further injury, he leveled the spear and thrusts into the doorway at the woman to force her to skewer herself via spikes or by his spear!! Ninja manors had a wide array of booby traps and false rooms, others looking intentionally dangerous while most that were tame were the ones you had to watch out for. It was his only defense for the store room, the spiked floor, that aimed to maim.
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:
Rebecca Lee wrote:Becca backed into the store house again, the other handgun drawn to fire in sequence with her right hand. Both 9mm weapons blaring inside the darkness of the shed illuminating her twisted expression as the monster and his spear swung in such a easily readable manner. Firing both handguns till the right hand went dry, and with such an easy, wide target, the woman ejects her right hand's gun, and skillfully pulls up a mag with her pinky and ring finger brought the mag to her lips, bit it, and held it in place to slide the empty gun well over. Then, when the mag caught, she pushed the floor plate of the 15 shot mag against her cheek, sliding it into place, before using her thumb to push down the slide lock's lever, cocking the weapon and loading a fresh bullet into the previously empty chamber with a fluid motion while her left hand all the while she had been loading, continued to fire bullets at the frog. "You make yourself sound like a badass, where's your bite?!" She teased, the right hand now rejoining the chorus of gunfire as her left hand's mag also started to deplete.

Upon her entering the storehouse, Kaeru felt a smirk rising upon his flabby face. His easy to read sweep forced her to back step into the shed, his own property. "Girl, my attire not suggest who or what I am?!" The Ninja spat as he turned the spear whilst taking her bullets, the added firepower stung, but did not stun his movements as he dragged the blade across the ground in front of the storehouse, unearthing a chain which flung to his free hand. Puffing smoke, he turned to the woman with his smirk, and yanked back on the chain. The dirt floor of the storehouse, left as such on purpose, rumbled gently, and within seconds, sharp, conical spikes launched up from the mud! Just to add further injury, he leveled the spear and thrusts into the doorway at the woman to force her to skewer herself via spikes or by his spear!! Ninja manors had a wide array of booby traps and false rooms, others looking intentionally dangerous while most that were tame were the ones you had to watch out for. It was his only defense for the store room, the spiked floor, that aimed to maim.

"A hermit who needs to shop for someone his size?" Revy called back, before noticing the chain and that it was taut against the earth beneath him. She felt a cold chill run down her spine, and thought at first explosive, but when she felt the floor began to shake the next thought was trap door. She jumped back towards the entrance, as the spikes jutted from the floor where she had stood. A glance back at them, Revy counted her lucky starts that she hadn't been standing there, when she feels the air around the demon's spear redirect her attention! "Fuck!!" She twisted her body, but could still feel the spear's tip drag across her abdomen, tearing fabric before she felt her side hit the protruding sickle like blade! "Agrh!" She groaned, facing her enemy head on. The cuts were not too deep, and she reached out and wrapped her left arm around the shaft, locking herself wedged between both blades. "Fuck.. you!" She fired the right hand's gun at the creature's face! Her legs pedalling beneath her, feeling the blood running down her taut, toned stomach.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeruzaemon Gamma Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:08 pm

As the bullets flew at his face while he tried to shake the woman off his spear, he paused and grinned after her magazine clicked dry. "Hm... impressive. You managed to keep yourself from being impaled..." Kaeruzaemon says out loud in a thoughtful tone, before yanking his spear out of the shed with the woman still clutched to it! "-but it only delays the inevitable!" He bellowed, throwing woman and spear skyward above him! He backed up, belching out a bunch of ceramic pots of sorts in his right webbed hand, and then tossed them around the yard. As each smashed open, a bunch of tar like fluid splashed over everything from the shed, the earth, and parts of the roof of his living quarters. He waited for the spear to come back to earth, patiently smoking his kiseru all the while, blowing the odd plumes of white and black mist across his strategically lain out battlefield.
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Kaeruzaemon Gamma
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:44 am

Kaeruzaemon Gamma wrote:As the bullets flew at his face while he tried to shake the woman off his spear, he paused and grinned after her magazine clicked dry. "Hm... impressive. You managed to keep yourself from being impaled..." Kaeruzaemon says out loud in a thoughtful tone, before yanking his spear out of the shed with the woman still clutched to it! "-but it only delays the inevitable!" He bellowed, throwing woman and spear skyward above him! He backed up, belching out a bunch of ceramic pots of sorts in his right webbed hand, and then tossed them around the yard. As each smashed open, a bunch of tar like fluid splashed over everything from the shed, the earth, and parts of the roof of his living quarters. He waited for the spear to come back to earth, patiently smoking his kiseru all the while, blowing the odd plumes of white and black mist across his strategically lain out battlefield.

She managed to hold on as he shook her wildly, all the while, Becca was firing her handgun at his face! "Fuckin' Wart!!" She spat, before he threw her upward! Several feet above the frogman now, the merc grunted, reaching for two of her grenades pinned above her well rounded rump, and brought both to her mouth as she removed herself from the spear! Blood splattered from her wounds, but she was still in shape to fight and as she was making her way down pulled the pins with her teeth and tossed both grenades towards the demon's location! She thought she was going to hit the ground hard, but the sick tar like fluid spread across everything softened her landing... while also sticking to her like glue!

"Ugh, fuck! What the hell is this shit, gah, smells like ass! Ugh." She gasped, swinging her sticky body as she picked herself up from the goop. And now that funky pipe smoke was flowing around her again, causing her to gag. "Damn it...!" She coughed and tried to back walk out of the goop and mist. She unslung her assault rifle she got in Beijio, and holstered her handgun lifting the two handed weapon and began firing through the fog while the two grenades she threw blew up; the misty air dissipating thanks to the airblasting effects of the small explosives!
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum