Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damian & Izuna's Room

3 posters

Go down

Damian & Izuna's Room Empty Damian & Izuna's Room

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:46 pm

You post it :p
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Damian & Izuna's Room Empty Re: Damian & Izuna's Room

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Damian ran into the room, and went for the drawer with the magnetic and electronic lock. He put in his access code, and the drawer opened up. It revealed a soft grey cushion-and set upon it, a weapon that would never had existed without Damian's Magic Money Pouch:

Damian & Izuna's Room GoldenDesertRose-1.jpg?t=1302233756

"I'll need your help again my friend..." he said softly, but with a hint of impatience. He picked up Golden Desert Rose and then grabbed the handful of .45 Long Colt rounds set in the attache case of a drawer. He loaded GDR, and then snapped the cylinder shut; turning away with the drawer still open he ran to the front door-leaping over the banister of the stairs and hitting the living room floor with both feet before dashing out of the household.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Upstairs again, the former Gunslinger slides the door open to the room which he would no longer be able to share with his beloved wife. Feeling more pain and sorrow well up inside him, he slowly crosses over the bedroom floor to the closet and slid open that door as well. He was immediately greeted by his wifes kimonos and other clothing hanging off the clothing rack. He felt the rage coming on again...he wanted to kill. This may sound like vengeance, but it was deeper than that...he wanted not just their blood he wanted to inflict on them that they had to him.

He was clenching his fist tightly, and he reached past her clothes and pushed upon the secret panel before entering the closet fully. The hidden room, (which wasn't a secret to his wife who WAS a ninja as well as a Priestess if you, the reader, didn't know), was dark. It also had a dusty scent to it that almost made the man cough. He reached around, feeling the wooden walls with his hand before finding the dimmer dial and cranked the lights fully up. It was a moderately sized room when illuminated. A map of Galiavan was glued to the wall over the desk in his personal study. What was his personal study.

He advances, coming to a stop in front of the large desk drawer. He pulled on the handle, forgetting it was locked till he did. He then turned around and took three exact steps from his desk's center, and then abruptly turned right for two more steps before he was stepping upon the board he needed to pry open. He hunkered down, feeling his blood stained fingers around the edges of the board before lifting up. Underneath were two of the many things he needed in order to get prepared. Reaching in, he pulls out the key to the drawer, below it was the magic bag he had when he was younger. The purse in one hand, and the key in the other he then walks over to the desk and unlocks the drawer. He pulls it away, revealing a treasure trove of his Gunslinger Artifacts and his experiments. He sets the bag and key down upon the desk and pulls out the folded leather duster which unravels before him almost as if it were made of cloth instead. The fur cuffs were a little musty, and he could see the wear and the tattered edges had gotten a tad worse since he last wore it.

He then found his leather holster rig, his knife sheath still attached to it. He then pulled out the other Gunslinger items, such as the hardened leather chaps and boots as well as spurs and his fingerless gloves. It was a rather 'traditional' Gunslinger outfit, but there was no kidding the effectiveness of his outfit. He sets these things aside and then finally reaches in his desk for the small gold looking bracelet. He stares at it and gripped it tightly. He never had gotten the chance to use it in the field, but there was no reason to leave it behind either.

He slips it into the bag, then took the field maps, Gunslinger Association booklet that was written in code that told of G.A. Safe Houses and Ammo Catche's around the planet. He then was taking hold of his clothes and other equipment and brought it out into the bed room. He removed a panel upon the ground where he and his wife would sleep. He then pulls out a couple boxes labeled "Damian" and another box that was white with a red cross on it. He opens the white one first, sterilizing the wounds upon the backs of his hands before wrapping them with light gauze. "They'll get better on they're own" he thought while dressing the wounds. He thought of what he had done to Ahri, and he couldn't exactly say that he was completely thrilled in what he had done to the poor Kitsune. "I'll apologize if we ever cross paths again." he said softly to himself.

He then opened the other and much plainer box and began pulling out some of his other clothes. A grey vest, a pair of leather bandoliers, another backup holster, as well as black pants and a matching long sleeved shirt that were both sewn from the same material that made up Rufus Tenik's trade mark outfit, making them a lightweight fortress on their own. He pulled out socks and a red bandanna as well as his black leather stetson from the pile.

He closes his eyes and breathes slowly. He removes his Kimono and damped undergarments to the side of the room. He slipped on some fresh underwear and a pair of tube socks before slipping on the black pants which he zipped up He slid the leather chaps over them, and then buckled them together with a belt. The rage within him ate at him, the hair from the low ponytail he had felt like needles of a cactus scraping against his bare shoulder blades. He paused, and took a moment to look himself over in his mirror. Despite his lack of official activity within his organization, his body is still quite in tip top condition. He had a few bruises here and there around his abdominal region, as well as a few healed scars upon his lean yet quite capable frame. "I'm not that old... Why did I make such a big fuss earlier..." he asked himself before sighing heavily.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Ahri pauses before the partially open door, hearing movement coming from within. "Damian?" she asked sliding the doors open so she could enter. She paused again, this time she felt a tad funny in her head as she stared upon the lean gunslinger she had met in the woods. She blinked, not particulariy noticing the rise of blood to her face as she stared upon the man's abs.

How she kinda pictured it ^u^:

She blinks again before bringing up one of her sleeves to cover her mouth and nose, suddenly feeling warm there. "Oh, there you are." She finally said, looking at his abs yet slowly creeping down before crawling her eyes back up to his piercing blue eyes. She felt lightheaded, and debated if it was because she may have started developing a cold since she was still in soggy wet clothing. "I..." she couldn't think of what to say exactly, and her golden gaze was now upon the floor. What was there to do? She didn't outright know to be honest. She more or less simply was compelled to see him off she eventually presumed.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:06 pm

He looks over to the Kitsune and instead of outright apologizing like he had told himself, he asked: "..What are you still doing here?" he then sighed, turning away from her and grabbed his black long sleeve shirt. "You should slip out of those clothes.." he started. He slipped one of his arms through the sleeve of his shirt, and then quickly followed with the other before snapping the left flap of his shirt over to his right side and snapped the eight or so buttons together, sealing his black shirt together so it was almost skin tight. He then finished his sentence with: "...they're wet yet. You might end up catching a cold."

He left the cuffs unbuttoned, leaving a gap between his wrists and his fore arm. He then slipped on and tightened the black leather fingerless gloves he had over his bandaged hands before grabbing his waist bandoliers and holsters and slipped them on over his chaps. "If you've come here to apologize, there's no need. It's only nature to fight back if attacked." he says before slipping over his grey vest which he also buttoned up. The three brass buttons snapping together easily and producing a strong snap each time he pressed them.

He forced back the long hair of his lowly hung ponytail over his undershirt before kneeling down and slipping on his heavy boots. He casually looks to Ahri as he slips belts and buckles together tightening his boots and slipping a pant leg over them. As he's finished with his second boot he pauses and looks up to her again, though this time he stared back at her. "Is there something you want to say to me? Or are you going to just stand there till I'm finally dressed?" he asked, annoyance was in his tone.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 pm

"Well...I..." she trailed off, trying to think of a more feasible reason to explain her existance. She was about to say she didn't really know why, to tell him the truth of the matter and she seemed simply compelled to see him when he said:

Leland McKelly wrote:"You should slip out of those clothes.."
For some undiscernable reason, she felt lightheaded again when he said that. Also felt a little warm in the face again, and couldn't explain why she was also somewhat attracted to the prospect. Her heart seemed to flutter within her, pumping more blood than usual and she was now almost certain that she was catching a cold. Her tails swung intimately and she was turned away from him. "R-right here?! Didn't your wife just-" she said softly against the cloth of her sleeve which still covered her mouth and nose as she was still turned away from the Gunslinger; at a level barely enough to hear when he then finished his reply which was a tad louder than her own whispering voice:

Leland McKelly wrote:
"...they're wet yet. You might end up catching a cold."
With this her ears drooped, her blushed features faded and her eyelids fell halfway and her right brow twitched. Her heart sank and her tails relaxed. If she never had felt the human emotion of embarassment, she truly had then. "Oh...I suppose your right." she said back at a more audible level to which he must have heard her.
She turns to face him now, and his black long sleeved shirt was hugging him like a second skin. She looked at him with mild annoyance, wondering how Izuna could have lived let alone breed with a man so dense as the man before her. Its then he says:

Leland McKelly wrote:
"If you've come here to apologize, there's no need. It's only nature to fight back if attacked."
She blinked and remembers his bandaged hands and her long claws which had dug into them. She closed her eyes and sighed, shaking her head left to right before leaning against the wall. He was a strange human being. His emotions are definitely running wild and she was thinking that they may have had an effect on her own personality as well. That is when he replied:

Leland McKelly wrote:
"Is there something you want to say to me? Or are you going to just stand there till I'm finally dressed?" he asked, annoyance was in his tone.  
Her eyes opened and she stumbled forward with a gasp when her tails helped her catch her balance again. "I...Well..." she then bit her lower lip, her claws tapping on one another when she coughs into her right fist. "I'll...just wait downstairs then." she finally replied. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she didn't want it to make him think any less of her as he probably already was. She walks back into the hall and closes the door to his room behind her.

She closes her eyes again, and again lets out another long rolling sigh. Her forehead taps the door gently, and her eyes slowly creep open. Her gold iris's were glowing in the darkness of the hall way, a frown was upon her face. "What am I doing here? What is my purpose now that Izuna is gone..." she whispered to herself. She backs away from the door and quietly and slowly makes her way back to the ground floor again.
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 am

He looks away from the door when he hears her creeping back down the steps and then goes back to equipping the spurs and tightens the boot a little more. He slips the bag around his shoulder and then takes his coat and hat along with him as well as the rest of his equipment. He pauses before leaving and turns back once to stare back at the lonely room. Though doing so only made him feel more hollow. He had fought for Izuna's spirit once before...back when they were still in their teens. But the Demon Realm isn't so kind on third chances. "I'll have to kill. Kill every one of those bastards I see." he tells himself, closing his eyes and sighing before heading back down stairs. He needed to grab his weapons, as well as clean his revolver out and oil some of the other weapons, and he had to grab Desert Rose from the temple where he must have dropped it. On the way into the village, it was devoid of life. Everyone from the men, women and children seemed to have been devoured from that Nils character; who ALSO seemed to have faded with the wind. "Siamatsu's a legitimate ghost town now... A Village that went from a population of about 2,000 to just me and the Kitsune almost within a span of six hours." he sighs again, opening his eyes which were devoid of light and almost a murky navy blue now. He closes the door by sliding it shut and makes his way down stairs.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down