Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administration

2 posters

Go down

Administration  Empty Administration

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:18 am

Tsuchi Kawaguchi slithered around her office, blushing as she thought of Mr. Valor, the Demon Hunting expert of the academy. The two weren't... official, but they have went out a few times and sex was amazing. The two once met as enemies when she tried to eat him, but he ate her instead in a manner of speaking. Since then, the eel woman has gone straight, and hadn't had an urge for mortal flesh as she had hoping to become Valor's wife perhaps one day. She hummed sweetly, tail swaying as she slipped files into cabinets and prepared to leave for the day.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Administration  Empty Re: Administration

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:16 am

Mina Harkom opened the door to the office, the Dhampir Gunslinger's leather boots clicking upon the tiled floor as she called out upon entering. "Hello?" She called out, closing the door behind her. She could hear something slithering, but saw no one in the expanse of offices. She was there on Gunslinger business, on behalf of her master. She could hear someone humming, and followed her ears to the larger, eel-like woman. "Hey there," the biker gunslinger says with a smirk, unfolding her sunglasses, hanging them on her leather leotard's corset. "sorry for dropping in unannounced. I was sent here by the Gunslinger Association, Enforcer Mina Harkom." She introduced herself.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 am

Mina Harkom wrote:Mina Harkom opened the door to the office, the Dhampir Gunslinger's leather boots clicking upon the tiled floor as she called out upon entering. "Hello?" She called out, closing the door behind her. She could hear something slithering, but saw no one in the expanse of offices. She was there on Gunslinger business, on behalf of her master. She could hear someone humming, and followed her ears to the larger, eel-like woman. "Hey there," the biker gunslinger says with a smirk, unfolding her sunglasses, hanging them on her leather leotard's corset. "sorry for dropping in unannounced. I was sent here by the Gunslinger Association, Enforcer Mina Harkom." She introduced herself.

The taller, larger humanoid like yokai turned to Mina Harkom. She jumped at first, before giggling. "Oh, sorry, you startled me; I should have been more attentive." She smiled before looking the woman over. "I'm Tsuchi Kawaguchi, I have a number of roles here at the academy, how may I help you Ms. Harkom?" She asked in a friendly tone.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:56 am

Mina pulled strands of hair from her eyes, the crimson dyed bangs folding over her ear. "Well met Ms. Kawaguchi. I am in need of assistance, I'm looking for a Vincent James Valor? I was told by my superiors he works here." She began, folding her arms under her large bosom, leaning against one of the cabinets. "Do you know if he's still in?" She began.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:00 am

Tsuchi's brow twitched at the mention of Valor. "Hm? Mr. Valor? Oh... I'm not sure, it is late and classes are transitioning to night school and he doesn't work nights unless he has something special planned." She explained, feeling suspicious of the woman, but did not show it. She smiled yet with lidded eyes, her dark eyes leering at the shorter, smaller sized woman.

Administration  Da2bbye-9fb550a4-23b0-4cb5-b307-822822516975

"For what reason does the Association need of Mr. Valor? Are they reinstating him? A demon need slaying? If you don't mind me asking." She asked, curious to the woman's reason to be here. She was hoping it was something positive... but something told her it wasn't...
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:02 am

Mina nodded. "I can understand that, but I also understand that his bike is parked next to mine. I assume then, he's still in his office? I'd like to know the room number. Its urgent I speak with him." She explained, before the woman asked her why she was there. "As I said, Gunslinger Association business." She explained, not wanting to divulge further.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:06 am

Tsuchi didn't like that answer. "I understand the clandestine nature of the Association, but Mr. Valor enjoys his privacy. He may still be in his class room, but I believe he is in a meeting with an employer for a private hunt. He isn't to be disturbed unless it's life or death. So unless you tell me why you need to see Mr. Valor, I ask that you must wait till he calls upon you." She declared.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:12 am

Mina nodded, pursing her lips. "I see... well to impede my mission is grounds for arrest you know? I'll let you off with this warning, so tell me what room he's in before I tear this academy apart." She declared. "Gunslinger business supersedes his private employment I'm afraid. I can tell you have special feelings for him, but understand that by helping me I'll be helping him. He isn't in any trouble per say, but if you don't help me, I can't guarantee anything else." She says, her right hand dropping to her leather holster, the lever shotgun at an easy draw position. "I am trained in techniques to handle large game, Lamia like yourself included. If you think you're lucky, try something... I'm losing my patience and being cordial. I can't stand idiots." She insults the woman, while also letting her know her intentions should she fail to comply this time.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:17 am

Tsuchi twitched a little. She did not like this creature... She smiled though. "I am aware, and yes... Vince is very special to me. To hear that he is in danger is... bothersome. Your threats are equally so, as all I asked is why you were here and why you needed to see Vince. But if this is how you want to play this... I shall show you to his office personally." She says, holding out her arm, pointing for the door. "I request you try to be cordial a bit longer, and I will accompany you to ensure you shall not do anything ill towards Vince. That is my ultimatum." the taller, larger creature explained.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:21 am

Mina sighed. "Whatever, fine. The quicker this gets done the better, I don't want to be here any longer than you'd want me to be either. Lets just get this done with, kay?" She turned towards the door and lead the way. Accusing her of funny business was interesting, but she was tired, a little thirsty, and wanted to find a place to crash after she locked up Valor in protective custody at the Danton branch.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:29 am

Mina Harkom wrote:Mina sighed. "Whatever, fine. The quicker this gets done the better, I don't want to be here any longer than you'd want me to be either. Lets just get this done with, kay?" She turned towards the door and lead the way. Accusing her of funny business was interesting, but she was tired, a little thirsty, and wanted to find a place to crash after she locked up Valor in protective custody at the Danton branch.

As the woman turned away from her, Tsuchi slithered closer. "I agree, but you know... I think you're mistaken on how long I want you to stay." She says before her body, using the slime trail she left behind for an added boost, QUICKLY and forcefully, coiled around the smaller woman! Her body tightly constricted the woman, her larger hands grabbing the woman's elbows and pinned them to her sides while her tail's coils gripped around her! The coils were incredibly tight, and turned the woman to face Tsuchi, who was still smiling pleasantly. "I'm afraid it takes seven hours for someone like you... but now you're going to tell me, what sort of trouble is Vince in?" She asked, her coils were slimy, without scales, and covered the Dhampir's flesh and shiny leather with the slippery substance, but Tsuchi's muscle kept the woman in place! She pulled the woman closer to her face, her lidded gaze empty of sympathy. "Answer me." She detested how she had to slip into this older persona, before she became a demon huntress, to the creature she was before she met Vince.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:35 am

Mina wasn't fully surprised, but was just a hair too slow! "Shit!" She spat, yelping as the slimy creature's coils wrapped around her! She kicked her boots and when she was turned around to face Tsuchi she spat at the woman. "Fuck you." She then activated her trump card, the gauntlet on her left arm activated, the ballistic shield unleashing itself, widening the gap in the coils and allowing her left arm to reach across for her shotgun! Yanking the weapon from its now slimy holster she raised the weapon to the woman's lips, the barrel jutting into the woman's mouth! "Drop me or I drop you! You don't understand, we're not enemies you idiot!" She spat. "Now. But continue, I'm in the market for a snake skin thong." she taunted.
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:57 am

Tsuchi blinked, her large red eyes looking down at the shotgun stuffed in her mouth and the curious device which allowed her to break free. "Cute..." She replied, albeit muffled. "However... I'm not a snake..." She says, smirking. Clack. Something sharp snapped. Suddenly, her mouth widened, several, gnarly, ragged back facing teeth dripping with saliva widened... and worse, another set of jaws, deep in Tsuchi's throat, shot forwards quickly!" The fleshy tube with teeth gripped Mina's left arm, biting viciously down with both sets of jaws! Blood filled her mouth, blood of a Dhampir... which intrigued her. "Mmmm~" She hummed, suckling the wound... it been so long indeed since she tasted a mortal, or an immortal vampire! Her teeth tore ribbons of flesh off Mina's forearm, the long sleeves tearing and her gun vanishing down her throat in a single gulp! The woman's hand, now slimy and bloody with ragged gashes, slipped from the eels mouth. "I'm an eel sweetie~" She winked, licking blood from her lips. The gun in her stomach felt weird and upsetting... so while her hands now gripped at the device, her coils squeezing Mina HARDER now, she began to hiccup and make throaty, sickening sounds! She twisted the shield and arm in a painful way, the already bleeding arm was further tortured, and then... SNAP!

Mina's left arm twisted in an angle it wasn't supposed to, broken and bloody with bone now breaking the flesh... and the now twisted shield sliding off with a metallic crunch. With a gross belch, she threw up the slimy lever-action shotgun which she grabbed with her free hand. "I eat snakes for breakfast hon, and they taste better than you. But if you're not going to tell me what you want with my friend, and lover Vince... I guess heh, well... we'll have seven hours to figure each other out intimately." Tsuchi taunts, licking her lips and sets the weapon on her desk, her coils tightening around Mina again, and she brought the woman's head to her gaping, unhinged mouth! "Be cooperative hon, this'll go smoothly~" She says, albeit oddly given her mouth being wide open, her tongue flapping as she spoke with a lisp because of it. "Same side? Well being inside me... I guess you're not wrong!" She teased with that lisp again, as the jaws inside her throat returned again and clamped around Mina's face! The teeth tore into her flesh getting a tight hold of the Dhampir's head, before it began to retract the human into her maw, the shoulders filling out Tsuchi's cheeks, the voluptuous breasts sliding onto her lower jaw, her tongue snaking between the cleavage as her larger jaws bit down on Mina's upper back and under bust!
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:10 am

Tsuchi Kawguchi wrote:Tsuchi blinked, her large red eyes looking down at the shotgun stuffed in her mouth and the curious device which allowed her to break free. "Cute..." She replied, albeit muffled. "However... I'm not a snake..." She says, smirking. Clack. Something sharp snapped. Suddenly, her mouth widened, several, gnarly, ragged back facing teeth dripping with saliva widened... and worse, another set of jaws, deep in Tsuchi's throat, shot forwards quickly! The fleshy tube with teeth gripped Mina's left arm, biting viciously down with both sets of jaws! Blood filled her mouth, blood of a Dhampir... which intrigued her. "Mmmm~" She hummed, suckling the wound... it been so long indeed since she tasted a mortal, or an immortal vampire! Her teeth tore ribbons of flesh off Mina's forearm, the long sleeves tearing and her gun vanishing down her throat in a single gulp! The woman's hand, now slimy and bloody with ragged gashes, slipped from the eels mouth. "I'm an eel sweetie~" She winked, licking blood from her lips. The gun in her stomach felt weird and upsetting... so while her hands now gripped at the device, her coils squeezing Mina HARDER now, she began to hiccup and make throaty, sickening sounds! She twisted the shield and arm in a painful way, the already bleeding arm was further tortured, and then... SNAP!  

Mina's left arm twisted in an angle it wasn't supposed to, broken and bloody with bone now breaking the flesh... and the now twisted shield sliding off with a metallic crunch. With a gross belch, she threw up the slimy lever-action shotgun which she grabbed with her free hand. "I eat snakes for breakfast hon, and they taste better than you. But if you're not going to tell me what you want with my friend, and lover Vince... I guess heh, well... we'll have seven hours to figure each other out intimately." Tsuchi taunts, licking her lips and sets the weapon on her desk, her coils tightening around Mina again, and she brought the woman's head to her gaping, unhinged mouth! "Be cooperative hon, this'll go smoothly~" She says, albeit oddly given her mouth being wide open, her tongue flapping as she spoke with a lisp because of it. "Same side? Well being inside me... I guess you're not wrong!" She teased with that lisp again, as the jaws inside her throat returned again and clamped around Mina's face! The teeth tore into her flesh getting a tight hold of the Dhampir's head, before it began to retract the human into her maw, the shoulders filling out Tsuchi's cheeks, the voluptuous breasts sliding onto her lower jaw, her tongue snaking between the cleavage as her larger jaws bit down on Mina's upper back and under bust!  

Even immortals feel pain. Some express it differently than others. Mina was mostly shocked, having never fought something like Tsuchi before... an eel. She looked at the torn flesh of her arm, the blood running down it, before the woman broke the same arm to remove her ballistic shield! "AAARGGGH!" She moaned, pain shooting through her, delayed however. She was lucky she didn't tear the arm clean off! "Fuckin' freak!!" She screamed before her voice became muffled by the second set of jaws which had yanked her gun from her moments before! Her uninjured arm reached for her .44 revolver under her jacket, sliding it out and whipping the eel-woman's neck with the barrel, trying to manipulate it so she could bring the gun level and though awkward and dangerous, fire a round into the slimy alien freak's flesh! Her arm was equally slimy, her hand barely having purchase of the wooden grips, her knees kicking furiously while her face, smooshed together inside the flesh tube with teeth digging into her jaw and scalp, cringed- looking into the undulating darkness ahead of her! "I gave you plenty of warnings, die bit---aaah!" She stammered, feeling the tongue slipping between her DD's, snaking around the flesh with an eerie slimy trailing texture- as if Tsuchi was enjoying this more than she led on! "D-DIE!!" She screamed, her voice muffled as she pulls back the trigger!
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:28 am

Tsuchi, amused by Mina's behavior as she awkwardly whipped out her side arm, deftly aided the woman with the placement of the barrel, but with one... big difference. Click. The hammer hit dry. No matter how many times she pulled the trigger nothing but dry firing sounds as Tsuchi had manipulated the ejection button and pushed the crane out- the cylinder safely outside the allignment of the hammer or barrel- soon evident when the casing came loose due to their frantic movements and the six shells clattered to the tiled floor. Tsuchi devoured this with glee, as... gleefully as she was Mina, and gripped the woman's arms, pinning her elbows against her torso with both hands, leaning back, and sliding the woman's slime covered body from her coils which shot out, knocking over her desk and the papers on it without care! The slime which coated Mina's body aided in ingestion, making for an easier swallow as the Dhampire's leather clad body went vertical and began to quickly descend, kicking and muffled screaming, down her gullet! The bigger eel woman smirked as her throat mouth widened gripping the immortal's neck, and yanked her deeper down her esophagus, Mina's head, shoulders and voluminous breasts filling her neck as rounded bulges! Blood dripped over the floor from Mina's wounded left arm, which was sucked into the mouth while Tsuchi's tongue now slithered across Mina's navel under her leather leotard. She guided Mina's arms into her maw, gulping lewdly and loudly as the Gunslinger slipped down, kicking before stopping briefly at her curvy rump. Mina's thick thighs half swallowed, her legs stiff and at a slight angle due to the position, while Mina's head poked out from Tsuchi's exposed humanoid belly, her attire designed to allow her a...human meal if it was required. The eel was still smiling, eyes empty of emotion and heavy lidded. Doing this for her love, she would ensure his safety alone... the Association be damned if they'd take Vince from her.

Mina's body wiggled, the larger woman's elastic neck bulged with Mina's toned stomach, the fine details almost perfectly seen should someone stumbled by. Thankfully, they were alone. She didn't smell anyone else who could... potentially interrupt them now. Her hands rubbed her exposed stomach, the swell of Mina's head embossing the flesh as she wiggled, confused, angry...frightened of her fate which would come soon. She thought she may get a hold of Vince after, and see if he could help her burn some of the excess fat Mina's body would produce through sex... that would be nice, and like old times. She began to suck Mina's slimy thighs inside... the bulge in her stomach slowly growing....!
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Mina Harkom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:46 am

She pulled the trigger multiple times, but nothing... and realized as the slimy weapon fell from her hands that the clever woman played her. "...fucking cheat!" The next few moments were quick, and intense! Mina groaned in pain as her left arm was forced inside, her muffled voice audible outside the slimy, scaleless body, as she was quickly engulfed! She kicked in defiance, the fleshy second mouth widened and engulfed her shoulders, elbows, up to her waist! She was quickly sliding into the expanding tummy of the eel woman, her large red eyes taking in the horrid sights while her nose the acrid smells... She screamed wordlessly and hollered profanities, her wiggling, vertical body dragging into the larger, wider woman's stomach as she seemingly took a moment to savor her! "DAMN YOU!!" She hissed, her wide hips and thick thighs sliding into the throat, her heeled thigh boots clacking as the monster devoured her helplessly! Mina couldn't do anything about it yet, she unfortunately would have to try when she was fully in the undulating and stinking organ, the acids already sizzling her flesh... the immortal knew she would last longer than most. Seven hours? She could get out quicker. "Yeah enjoy your meal bitch, while you can.... you're in for a bad case of heart burn once you're finished!!" She promised, coughing on the horrid fumes within the sac of undulating flesh, her body slipping deeper inside!
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Tsuchi Kawguchi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:08 am

Mina Harkom wrote:She pulled the trigger multiple times, but nothing... and realized as the slimy weapon fell from her hands that the clever woman played her. "...fucking cheat!" The next few moments were quick, and intense! Mina groaned in pain as her left arm was forced inside, her muffled voice audible outside the slimy, scaleless body, as she was quickly engulfed! She kicked in defiance, the fleshy second mouth widened and engulfed her shoulders, elbows, up to her waist! She was quickly sliding into the expanding tummy of the eel woman, her large red eyes taking in the horrid sights while her nose the acrid smells... She screamed wordlessly and hollered profanities, her wiggling, vertical body dragging into the larger, wider woman's stomach as she seemingly took a moment to savor her! "DAMN YOU!!" She hissed, her wide hips and thick thighs sliding into the throat, her heeled thigh boots clacking as the monster devoured her helplessly! Mina couldn't do anything about it yet, she unfortunately would have to try when she was fully in the undulating and stinking organ, the acids already sizzling her flesh... the immortal knew she would last longer than most. Seven hours? She could get out quicker. "Yeah enjoy your meal bitch, while you can.... you're in for a bad case of heart burn once you're finished!!" She promised, coughing on the horrid fumes within the sac of undulating flesh, her body slipping deeper inside!

The academic payed no heed to her spicy meal, and as she took a few moments to savor Mina Harkom's body, the eel decided it was time to digest her now. Without the aid of her hands, which rubbed at her rapidly swelling belly, Tsuchi's throat jaws snapped up, around Mina's curvy ass and thighs, up to her knees and gripped down! With a firm purchase, pinning the knees together, the fleshy tube retracted, pulling Mina's knees through the salivating, unhinged jaws of her mouth, her ankles vanishing with Mina's muffled grunts, her throat widening with the biker's boots the bulge travelling quickly downwards...

Ms. Kawaguchi's stomach ballooned, her kind's physiology designed to take in human prey since ancient times... who else ate the sea elves of Beijio? Her ancestors did of course. The smooth, rounded stomach bounced with new weight, Mina's balled up body now occupying the once empty space. Tsuchi, drunk with gluttony lay there, balancing on her stomach.... lidded eyes glazed over, her unhinged jaw still salivating and agape as her eyes rolled back... it had been a long, long time since she felt this full~

"Haaaaaaaaahhh..." She hissed, as Mina assaulted her insides, small bulges and movements indicating the woman was alive. Humans could take up to five to seven minutes to fully digest... immortals like vampires? Hours. Try as they might though, none have willingly escaped with their lives. "Alll..." She gasped, her unhinged jaws making her voice eerie, till with her right hand, SNAPPED the jaws back into alignment once more! "...gone~" She slurped her lips, her eerie fangs revealing themselves as she smirked devilishly at her swollen stomach. "Nothing will come between Vince and me, so tell me Dhampir, who's going to come for my love? They'll join you in time, but you'll be shit and long forgotten before that happens." She spoke coarsely, since the rude woman no longer deserved her manners. "Oh and, before you think the Association will find out... they can't determine your disappearance if there are no remains to study." She taunted, stroking her gurgling stomach in a playful, cruel manner. Massaging the stomach, kneading it, rolling over the rounded ball Mina became, half crushing her with her weight while also compacting the woman for the next swallow-- she couldn't be seen with a bloated belly after all... best to send Mina to the thickness of her second stomach for full digestion- her tail. She licked her fangs, the taste of the woman yet lingered. "We have plenty of time. I'm working overtime, afterall~" She hummed, rolling her stomach over her pelvis so that Mina's squirming motions could serve her a second purpose.. massaging her lower lips. The feeling was incredible, like a natural vibrator but only more twisted and pleasurable! The lewd eel blushed, licking her salivating lips- half wishing to eat Mina again!

Relapses happen... can't help if it was to defend Vince. Now... just got to get this dumb bitch to talk, or I'll have to be paranoid till the threat comes. She thought, waiting for her 'room mate' to respond.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Mina Harkom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:40 am

She was cramped, in the dark. She could see thanks to her abilities, but Mina was in deep shit now... or rather, would become shit if she didn't try to escape! She felt the weight of the monster press down on her, sadistically crushing her! "Ughhhhhh!!! Fuck you both! I don't see why you ate me you crazy bitch!! We were on the same side!!" She spat, clawing at the stomach lining with her good arm, while her injured arm was motionless... she may have to tear it off and reattach or attempt to regenerate it. She thought about turning into a poison mist... that could help her escape! She may just do that... once her arm healed up. The acids ate at her leather clothing, her poor jacket dissolving, revealing her leotard's thong, and she could feel her ass cheeks sizzling in the pool of acidic sludge gradually filling the chamber. "Bath from hell..." She gasped, feeling her left hand's fingers dissolving in the fluid. Still, she was determined to leave alive!
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:37 pm

Tsuchi was ignoring her briefly, as she didn't want to cooperate, and instead was lapping up the blood splatter from Mina's wounds off the tiled floor. She corrected the displaced desk and furniture and tidied up the room. The weapons of the Gunslinger were now set inside the desk, along with the six unused .44 magnum shells before she slid the drawer shut. She would dispose of the bike and weapons after Ms. Harkom was well and truly settled and a bit more on the quiet side. She still had her contacts from her pre-demon slayer days, they'd make her items vanish.

"Now you're on the inside. You'll be out in time. Hm... you're more delicious than I anticipated. I'll not have to eat for a couple months once you've settled down. Now, I could help end your suffering my little nightling, but you'll have to tell me who's after Vince. Sorry to say, even if you were working with the best of intentions... I can't exactly let you go now, you know? But you had to be a rude little vampire cunt now..." She sighed, as her belly gurgled loudly. She smirked, and began to rub the rippling flesh. Mina would be a nice addition to her body, the slime would likely enhance its pheromones and she couldn't imagine what Vince will be like after that! He was a slayer all right...

Tsuchi licked her lips as her stomach bobbled. Mina's muffled screams of pain would reverberate throughout as her stomach filled with acid. "Well, I know your regeneration factor gives you an edge... so enjoy being broken down and rebuilt over and over... your kind were fun to devour. Ah... I miss hunting alongside Vince... before the world decided to cast him aside and accuse of him of being a paranoid drunk." She sighed. Her belly gurgled.
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Harkom Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Mina didn't have to tear her left arm off, it sizzled off! Screaming, Mina watched the highly corrosive acids dissolve her flesh, the pool becoming red and thick with goop! The Dhampir screamed in agony as she felt her flesh slosh off before she couldn't scream any longer, the acids rushing past her face!!

Gurgle...

Tsuchi's stomach deflated somewhat; Mina's voluptous form became a skinny husk, then a skeleton embossing the eel's flesh, before the stomach became a smaller basketball sized lump jutting above the Eel's navel. Mina didn't appear to reform... digested alive by the eel, and soon to be forgotten...
Mina Harkom
Mina Harkom
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchi Kawguchi Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:51 pm

Tsuchi raised a brow, as the nutrient rich Dhampir meal broke down within a few minutes. "Thats-urp, it?" She smirked. Here she thought Mina would at least put up a bit more resistance... giving into becoming her meal though, albeit anticlimatic... delicious. "Still... sucks now I don't have an answer to who is coming for Vince..." She sighed, patting her slimy belly, before shifting her stomach contents, and shifted what was left of Mina into her tail's belly. "Ahh... well, now that I've had a lunch break... lets see if I can burn off some of those calories~" She licked her lips lewdly. Sex after a meal? Score. In the Academy after hours? Kinky. With a digesting Enforcer in her stomachs? Even hotter. She slithered along, locking the office behind her as she slithered on her merry way.

[To here]
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Tsuchi Kawguchi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum