Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cait's Hangout

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cait's Hangout Empty Cait's Hangout

Post  Cait Murphy Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:46 pm

"Now don't let a damn drop hit the floor fer Frey'd's sake! We won't be makin' money by pissin' the ground!" Barked Cait, her Shillelagh bouncing on her shoulder... just in the shape of an intimidating nail bat. A pair of large, .44 magnums swing under each armpit, her large breasts bobbing and her ass and thighs jiggle as she walks back and forth around the hideout's bar area.  

"But Cait, we've been workin' all day, can we have a break-" someone says, and she paused, turning to him with a confident grin, left hand on her hip and bat on her shoulder. Her large green eyes gleaming as she stared at him with her lovely yet deadly glare:

Cait's Hangout Cait_fallout_and_1_more_drawn_by_suerte__a8de67a10efc75802bcc4b5fb1d744b6

"Oooooh, so ye want a break do ye? I kin break ya nose, ya dumb fookin' bastard! Now get the shipment packed away or I'll give ya that break ye want!" She says, threatening her worker with her bat, the nails embedded into what she affectionately called the 'Thorn Bush', the iron nails digging painful scratches into the mans chin as she used it to gently lift his chin with it! She stepped close, her jiggly body close enough to be felt. "Oh...I'll break ye indeed... I'll break yer feckin' face you bloody twat, now back to work!" She then pulled away, taking a bit of flesh with her thanks to the cruel design of the bat, the man screaming in pain, doubly so due to his Leprechaun heritage and the iron which dug into his flesh. "Heh... get back to work ya lazy bums or I kin replace all of ya easily! All it takes is a phone call! I'm headin' to me office!" The curvy 5'8 woman then walked to her office, her ass gently swaying side to side as she did.
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

Location : I'm tired of people saying the Irish are angry drunks, and once I finish this beer I'm going to punch the last person that said that.

Back to top Go down

Cait's Hangout Empty Re: Cait's Hangout

Post  Mai Minamoto Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:09 am

"No posted guards outside or in any of the windows... and from my estimation, there's about four people inside... including our target, BB." Mai says softly into the radio to her partner who was out of sight. Mai was on a rooftop of the abandoned apartment complex across from Cait's place. Caitlin Murphy was a dangerous psychopath and gangster who just happened to be Leprechaun as well... something between human and a fairy, these people weren't little, and they didn't give you a pot of gold at the end of rainbow. The crime family she was a part of was dangerous, trafficking Alcohol without the Rolan Alcohol Syndicate's permission, and thus... paid handsomely for the capture or execution of these criminals. Doesn't sit right with me, those high and mighty elves who run the Syndicate really should be looked at by the authorities as well. Scum of the earth... She thought, before trying to patch into BB's coms again, knowing she had adjusted them earlier before they headed out. "BB? You there? Shit.." she sighed. The area may have had more interference due to the radio tower nearby. Even so, she had a job to do. She collected her shotgun and put away her binoculars, heading down the flight of stairs, her double coats flapping as she made her way downward to the street level. Once past the tagged and grimy ground floor of the abandoned complex, Mai made her way over to an burnt out car in the street, hiding behind it for cover. She flicked the safety off her shotgun, and began to move in, stealthily making her way towards the entrance of Cait's hideout, an old opera house that had seen better times.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:32 am

Cait sat back in her office, her 'partner' leaning against the desk as she sat with her thick legs propped up on top. She wasn't one to think her plans out, nor did she feel worried about shipping the bootleg shite through the elvish territories of Breland City, and handing it to her man in Breland International Harbor. Who would want to drink any of that elvish shite anyway? Tastes like piss, smells like it too. She thought, taking out a bottle of whiskey from her desk and popped the cork with her teeth, spitting it across the room as she gleans over the monitors. The cameras were old... very old, black and white type with heavy grain. She observed her small crew packing up the large van in the area they converted into a garage.

Everything seemed to be fine... but something bothered her. It was a comment made to her by that tart Colin in regards to her plan, as he seemed against it as always, but then suddenly changed his mind when she explained that she was going to leave with the shipment till her heat went down. She beat that Syndicate scumbag Sir Avalon to an inch of his life. Knife-eared bastard will be eating through a straw, and it gave the half-Leprechaun a lot of negative press between herself, the Leprechaun Underworld, and of course the Rolan Alcohol Syndicate... the bloody elves would want to hang her high. Still the way Colin acted so glib about her leaving... she guessed he wanted to muscle in on her territory and take it for himself. Maybe I should rig me warehouses discreetly, so if the stinkin' shite- or any other shite takes me territories over when I'm away, I can... persuade them to hand it back over. I mean, worst case scenario I'm outa ah job, and I'll have'ta work from scratch again... She thought, shrugging her curvy, yet muscular frame, taking back another long swig from the whiskey bottle.

GLARP....GLARP....GLARP.... She swallowed the stuff like water, lowering the bottle from her wet and plush lips, she blinked her green eyes open and saw somethin' peculiar on the screen. A woman with a shotgun was approaching the base...!

"Heh. Son'va bitch... Here I am, not even shipped out an someone wants me base..." She shook her head. Seemingly it was one person with a death wish, and it was the Breland Police from what she could see, but it didn't matter. Cait swung her juicy thighs off the desk, and leaned over to the intercom stand next to the ashtray. Her breasts hung and jiggled, her cleavage deep and attractive with the yellow-orange glow of the afternoon setting sun. She smirked, blowing into the P.A. System, causing the re-purposed opera stage to quake with the sound of static which disrupted her limited staff. "Lad's n lasses... we have ourselves an uninvited guest! Show'em some old fashioned hospitality, 'right?" She chuckled darkly, backing away from the desk.

The pair of .44 Magnums were still secure under each armpit in her holsters:

Cait's Hangout Fordorsia_service_revolver_mk_2_by_airborneleaf_d6_by_keskewolf-dajwsim

The missmatched short and long pair would come into a pinch if there were more on the way; she only seen the woman in the heavy overcoat so far. She continued to knock back that whiskey bottle as she walks over to to the cabinet beside the broken jukebox, displaying multiple weapons upon opening the double doors wide- but she eyed only a pair of them:

Cait's Hangout Fordorsia_m1914_deck_hand_by_airborneleaf_d6wpebr_by_keskewolf-dajwuqb

Old school double rifles, both chambering .700 Tenik- these shotgun like weapons could kill an elephant with one shot, hell even dragons fell to their power. Small ones. The size of elephants, anyhow... though she wasn't elephant or dragon huntin'.

She grabbed the far more imposing short barreled Deck Hand rifle, the sawnoff version of the big boy underneath. She took a final swig of the alcohol before smashing it against the floor. She doubted there would be enough time to gather what she wanted and flee after she finished with the trespasser. She was mildly impressed, mostly pissed the more she thought of it. How did they find her? Only a handful of people knew where she was at after she beat on that Elf after all.

She swung the double barrel rifle down, the large bore filled with dust after perhaps a century of disuse. It was her pa's after all, he died fifty years or so ago to an elvish syndicate bastard.

Cait's Hangout Cait_by_erkaz_ddo9roe-fullview

"Time for us to show whoever's out there a lesson, eh?" She says to herself, drawing out a pair of large brass cased shells that were wide and long tubes:

Cait's Hangout 700_tenik_by_keskewolf-dajwuq2

Cait's Hangout Rock-Island-Auction-Shoots-.700-Nitro-Express-4-Bore-and-.950-JDJ-Rifles1
(real world equivalent is #5 according to Damian & Mai Very Happy)

She held both shells between her index and middle and her ring and middle fingers of her left hand and slid them into their chambers before snapping the sawn off barrel up with a loud, metallic click! "Oh ho ho, yer gonna kick like a mule, aint ya sweetheart?" she asked the gun rhetorically, before grabbing her Shillelagh, the thorn bush, the bat with iron nails jutting out of it. If they were leprechauns who didn't have the decency to try and steal her place AFTER she had already left town, she was going to make them feel pain before she killed them. There was nothin' she hated more than a syndicate elf was a traitorous Leprechaun. The thought of her former boyfriend Lysan made her grip the bat a little tighter. She'd like to poke at his brain after breakin' up with her like that... literally, she'd love to spill his bloody guts and brain matter all over the place. To think, five years of fuckin' meant squat. Feckin' lily ass bitch flee'in town after he offs a knife ear enforcer... such a waist of me feckin' time he was! She thought, blushing deeply. Not admitting that she missed his fine muscular frame squeezing against her, those big green eyes... and that squeezable arse. Not to mention the man knew how to cook fuckin' gourmet! Like, how do ya let go of a nice Leprechaun fella like that?!

Despite the... time not to meddle this over in her head, the whiskey flowing through her didn't help anything with her already diminished lack of judgment. Lysan did head over to Gailden... or was it Beijio? I suppose I could look'em up, and give him two choices- to fuck me or I'll fuck him... but not the pleasuring kind. I could give him a second chance, perchance... maybe, or I'll just fookin' murder the bastard where he stands. Both are viable options. She thought, her head spinning as she checks the monitors again, and observes the woman's progress as her boys dropped what they were doing and began running about with weapons at the ready.

"Alrighty bitch, make yer move!" Cait smirked, waiting for the woman in the coat to move forwards.

Last edited by Cait Murphy on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

Location : I'm tired of people saying the Irish are angry drunks, and once I finish this beer I'm going to punch the last person that said that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:11 am

Mai was pressing forward, the radio being a liability she'd have to assume BB would appear soon if not already inside somewhere. She was outside the entrance when she heard the old opera house's PA system squeal to life, and their target speaking over it! She blinked, looking around. "How the hell did she see me? I didn't see any surveillance camer-" she paused when her eyes fell upon an old one just out of sight above her head. "-shit." She felt plaster and wood explode to her right, forcing the young woman to move from her poorly chosen cover! She hip fired her shotgun at the asshat who tried taking off her head from the open door, the rubber shell knocking him hard in the chest, flooring him instantly! Gotta move in now! She thought, and before her assailant fully fell flat upon the floor, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and used him as a meat shield as she pushes her way through the gunfire! Blood splashed her body, not her own thankfully, but her meat shield was quickly becoming ineffective, so when she saw cover in the form of a bunch of shipping crates she threw the lifeless corpse and dove behind the wooden boxes. Bullets whizzed past her head and through the crates; bottles of alcohol clearly being stored within shattered and leaked out in places while she sat in wait for a moment to catch her thoughts. She sniffed at the whiskey spilling out of the crate and soaking her heavy coat, and grimaced. "Ugh, this shit's rank! Cheaper than cheap whisky!" she complained over the gunfire, yanking out her mirror from her breast pocket and checked around the corner of her cover for her target. I see three idiots who aren't worth shit... where the hell is she...? She asked herself.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:46 am

KA-BOOOOM!!

The crates Mai hid behind exploded from Cait's sawnoff elephant gun, having fired both barrels at once in quick succession! Alcohol, wood scraps and glass flew about from the explosive .700 shells! "Get the van ready, we're pullin' out of this place!" Cait exclaimed, breaking the action of the rifle to load two more of the large bore rounds!

While she was reloading, the three others who had pinned Mai down quick fired their small arms as they ran past Mai to the Van!

Once loaded again, with her bat bouncing against her hip, she held it tight. "We have enough time fer fun yet!" She smiled darkly, eyes glowing bright green and she vanishes- then reappears behind Mai! "Heya!" Cait says jovially, double rifle in one hand and bat in the other, she swung it down across Mai's back! She didn't know how well it would fair against the woman's oddly thick coat for Breland City weather, it was a beach town after all, but she said fuck it, why not!
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Cait Murphy wrote:KA-BOOOOM!!

The crates Mai hid behind exploded from Cait's sawnoff elephant gun, having fired both barrels at once in quick succession! Alcohol, wood scraps and glass flew about from the explosive .700 shells! "Get the van ready, we're pullin' out of this place!" Cait exclaimed, breaking the action of the rifle to load two more of the large bore rounds!

While she was reloading, the three others who had pinned Mai down quick fired their small arms as they ran past Mai to the Van!

Once loaded again, with her bat bouncing against her hip, she held it tight. "We have enough time fer fun yet!" She smiled darkly, eyes glowing bright green and she vanishes- then reappears behind Mai! "Heya!" Cait says jovially, double rifle in one hand and bat in the other, she swung it down across Mai's back! She didn't know how well it would fair against the woman's oddly thick coat for Breland City weather, it was a beach town after all, but she said fuck it, why not!

Mai was alarmed by the powerful blast, dropping her mirror in the process of the ensuing firefight! Her cover mostly destroyed, the three thugs kept her hidden behind her diminishing protection! "Dammit!!" She spat, her attention directed from the thugs to their bounty, Cait Murphy. The Leprechaun was a psychopath, and she was smiling as she was loading her weapon. Yeah, keep smiling... She aimed her weapon and before she could pull the trigger Cait vanished! A sudden feeling of dread overcame Mai, and instinctively, she turned to the gangster behind her who was swinging her bat down! Mai brought up her worn shotgun lengthwise, catching the bat before it could hit her, and began to push the woman backward with it! "Cait Murphy!" She spat, forcing the woman back and avoiding being struck with the bat thanks to her quick reflexes. "Your bounty is mine!" Once she pushed her back, she quick fired the shotgun at Cait's direction!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Bodybag had to hurry. Mai could already be engaging their bounty for all he knew. He just had to stop for lunch on the way. But who could resist such a meal? The woman had such a nice, juicy ass....

His radio crackled with a familiar voice, but he was moving too quickly to respond. Gunshots were already ringing out throughout the area, coming from the direction of the abandoned opera house Cait currently operated out of. Just the thought of that curvy body drives me wild. Let's just hope Mai hasn't gotten herself killed. The inhuman creature sprinted at high speed toward the building to catch up and hopefully assist his partner....

Cait's Hangout 87211-99812-bodybag
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:58 am

Cait smirked as the little Beijionese gal held her own, even managing to push her back! "Bounty?" She says with surprise, before taking a few steps back and when the bounty hunter quick fired, just had enough time to 'pop' out of the way, and reappear beside Mai again. "Here I thought you'd be part of of Colin's crew, not a Gods damned copper!" The Leprechaun criminal says with some measure of relief in her voice as she swings her bat which was also the Leprechaun's Shillelagh, the source of her abilities! The bat would dig its iron nails across the back of Mai's neck if she wasn't careful, Cait only advanced however, her free hand swinging across her jiggling bosom, yanking out one of her .44's from under her armpit, bringing the magnum out to blast the woman's brains out! "Sorry lass, but this bitch has better places to be. Killin' ya quick, so, farewell!" She says with a smile, and pulled the trigger!

All the while, back was faced to the doorway, a flash of green coming into Mai's view!
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:16 am

Cait Murphy wrote:Cait smirked as the little Beijionese gal held her own, even managing to push her back! "Bounty?" She says with surprise, before taking a few steps back and when the bounty hunter quick fired, just had enough time to 'pop' out of the way, and reappear beside Mai again. "Here I thought you'd be part of of Colin's crew, not a Gods damned copper!" The Leprechaun criminal says with some measure of relief in her voice as she swings her bat which was also the Leprechaun's Shillelagh, the source of her abilities! The bat would dig its iron nails across the back of Mai's neck if she wasn't careful, Cait only advanced however, her free hand swinging across her jiggling bosom, yanking out one of her .44's from under her armpit, bringing the magnum out to blast the woman's brains out! "Sorry lass, but this bitch has better places to be. Killin' ya quick, so, farewell!" She says with a smile, and pulled the trigger!

All the while, back was faced to the doorway, a flash of green coming into Mai's view!  

Mai blinked and only turned when she heard the fairy speak again from her right, the bat swinging towards her face!

There was an intense pain in her right shoulder as she brought up her arm, the nails digging through the coat, uniform and flesh underneath! "Eyaah!" She cried, backing up into the broken remains of the crate, the woman dropping her rifle, whipping out her revolver which Cait now pointed at the bounty hunter's head! Crap! She's just too fast! Gotta separate her from that fucking wand...! She thought, as blood soaked through her clothing, her smooth pale shoulder partially exposed with several ragged trenches from the shillelagh's iron nails...

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag had to hurry. Mai could already be engaging their bounty for all he knew. He just had to stop for lunch on the way. But who could resist such a meal? The woman had such a nice, juicy ass....

His radio crackled with a familiar voice, but he was moving too quickly to respond. Gunshots were already ringing out throughout the area, coming from the direction of the abandoned opera house Cait currently operated out of. Just the thought of that curvy body drives me wild. Let's just hope Mai hasn't gotten herself killed. The inhuman creature sprinted at high speed toward the building to catch up and hopefully assist his partner....

The sight of her partner sprinting through the doorway behind the psychopath made her grin back, and she dropped with dead weight before the woman pulled the trigger of her gun! Mai landed on her back, shotgun raised at an angle toward's Cait's chest! "Enjoy the meal!" She spat, which probably confused the Leprechaun before she pulled the trigger! The non-lethal shell would knock Cait back, probably knock the wind out of her too, but flying back, her curvy, jiggly ass would be in recognizable view to Mai's partner, BB, Bodybag- to whom her comment was made! About time you arrived! Mai thought as she pumped the shotgun again, firing another shell at Cait's bat, to separate the Leprechaun from her source of power and knock it out of her hands!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:52 pm

Cait looked down with a bit of confusion on her face. 'Enjoy the meal?' What the hell that mean?! She thought as the non-lethal shot exploded out of the gun and slammed into Cait's chest! "OOOF!" She grunted, spittle flying from her plush lips, the magnum falling from her hand as the force of the blast blew her backwards. She felt the wind knock from her lungs, and as she began to retaliate with a swing of her bat, the woman's shotgun fired again and took the bat out of her hand! She glanced back, watching her Shillelagh fly from her grasp... but that isn't all she saw. Something large, green... mantis like, yet also reptilian in nature was ambling up into view.

She felt the unnatural, humidity peak as hot air wafted around her shoulders, neck and head. A shadow began to loom over her, and long strands of sticky, hot slime began to descend and cascade across her freckled flesh, her beaten and worn leather and across her ginger red hair. Her large green eyes gazed up at the toothless upper maw of the creature:

She felt the large, alien hands grabbing her, pinning her strong arms against her wide hips, her ass jiggling as she pumped her thick thighs wildly as she was falling back and simultaneously being lifted into the open maw of this... creature! Enjoy the meal... oh by the GODS! She thought. "OH GOD-" She managed to scream before her voice was cut off by the swiftly closing jaws of the beast! It was like someone turned down the dial of the volume on a tele, the voice muffling as she was up to her waist inside the creature's toothless maw! Saliva sloshed over her features, warm and sticky, a tongue slipping around her exposed belly and was slipping around her smooth, creamy flesh! Cait screamed a hundred different curses and unintelligible words as she was hoisted up a good 7 feet off the ground or so, her shapely legs kicking wildly! The tongue slipped its way around her other revolver under her other armpit, and removed it deftly while cheekily groping the Leprechaun's buoyant bosom, the revolver slipping away, disposed of in another chamber within, while the tongue teased and traveled around the curvaceous red head, seeking out other hidden weaponry or gear she may try to use to her advantage!

Outside, Cait's leather pants glistened with saliva which rolled across her curvy thighs, dripped off the curves of her jiggling wide ass, pedaling and bicycle kicking as Bodybag held her like a hamburger with two of his alien hands, ignoring the rest of Cait's minions who were watching their employer get snacked on! Bullets seemed to bounce off him, at least the ones concentrated in his direction, few of the goons just running off and leaving Cait to her supposed doom! Her muffled, irritated and terrified form continued to wildly kick her spread legs and you could almost imagine she was calling her minions out for abandoning her, and yelling at those who were shooting at her! Though, she was in truth unaware of all this, and mostly screaming for dear life as an alien creature she never seen before was chowing down on her like a happy meal!

"LEMME OUT YA FECKIN' MANTIS-LIZARD---THING!!" she screamed, her voice inaudible to everyone perhaps save Bodybag, the leprechaun groaning and whining as he held her in his salivating maw...
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

BastionCon and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 am

Cait's taste was heavenly to Bodybag, her curves fitting snugly in his malleable jaw. The small arms fire of her goons was beginning to sting, but he couldn't help himself. Her screams were the beat that drove his inner rhythm, and her flesh the reason for occupation. When he was in this moment, nothing else mattered.

Irish curses laden with insults, pleas for help, and just general contempt for everything around her escaped Cait's full lips from within Body's throat, serving only to fuel his hunger further. He ducked around a corner for cover to shield his tender skin. He could have sworn he hear Mai shout something at him, but she was a big girl and could take care of herself. Meanwhile, Cait continued to kick and struggle, legs thrashing more violently than just about any meal he'd devoured thus far.

She's feisty! She had even resisted his aphrodisiacal toxin to this point. Just what was this woman made of? Either way, it still did nothing to stop her from being devoured. With her buoyant bosom already swallowed, he tilted his head back to let gravity do the rest of the work.

Cait's curves carried her quickly into his throat, tongue prodding under her shirt and tight pants all the while. Bodybag almost had difficulty with her hips. Almost being the keyword. His smaller forearms grabbed her plump ass, giving it several squeezes and admiring how firm it was despite its size. This indignation incited Cait further, arms stressing against the interior of his throat to no avail. Eventually he worked his upper lip over the ridge of her leather pants, nearly popping her entire round bottom into his mouth at once.

The irish woman's legs proved much easier to devour, sinking inch by inch until eventually the gunfire stopped. By that point, only her boots remained outside his throat, feet struggling meekly in their final moments of freedom. With a final gulp, Bodybag pushed her voluptuous body through his intestines into the right most digestive sac on his back. With one full stomach and a lull in the action, Bodybag took the opportunity to leap into action. Charging Mai with a gaping maw, he prepared to carry her to safety!
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Mai Minamoto and Cait Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:02 am

Mai had grabbed a hold of Cait's wand/bat, before rushing back into cover. "Glad you showed up!" She exclaimed, shuffling behind her dwindling cover... hearing loud, squishy gulping sounds from BB. Looking over her cover, she saw BB wear down the Leprechaun, her wide, curvaceous leather clad body slipping inch by inch into his large, salivating maw... he was in his zone, and she knew from experience she wouldn't reach him.

The gunfire began to die down allowing Mai to reload, and Body to swallow the Leprechaun whole. She glanced back when she heard the audible 'Glup' and watched Cait's bulging body slid down his neck like a rat inside a python... her body vanishing into his core before resurfacing inside one of his digestive sacs. Well, she's been dealt with... time for us to finish these guys off and... wait, where they go?

Mai looked around, and saw the remainder of Cait's goons running for the hills... as a few beat up vehicles pulled up to the front of the opera house and.... elves? Elves began firing machine guns at them?! "What?! I thought they were the bow and arrow kind! What the hell?!" She screamed, hiding as her cover continues to dwindle down to nothing! She glanced up, hearing BB moving, and saw him approaching her with his maw wide open!

"OH no, no no no! Not again!" Mai cried out, realizing she couldn't run given her lack of cover and the rain of gunfire upon her! "NO!" She screamed, removing her hand from her bloody shoulder covering her face as BB drew himself upon Mai!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Cait Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:37 am

Bodybag snapped up Mai in his jaws and dove toward the same hole he had created upon entry into the area. The shouts and constant hail of gunfire behind him began to draw a cold sweat from the predator. If any of those bullets pierced his sac, Cait was a lost meal. And there was still the the matter of Mai hanging out in his mouth.

Her fiery temperament meant she wasn't going without a fight but not directed toward Bodybag. She continued to fire in whatever direction her head was facing, directed only by muffled gunshots. He could hear Mai's protests to their matter of retreat, but he gave an exaggerated shrug as a response. At first, he had only swallowed his partner to her shoulders, stopping just short of her buxom chest. But between how she was jostled in his mouth and the wide steps he was forced to take while retreating toward the cover of the treeline, Mai was absentmindedly between swallowed more and more.

Without realizing it, Bodybag continued to sprint through dilapidated buildings and around corners until Mai was swallowed all the way to her waist, protests growing more indignant as time passed.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:37 pm

BastionCon wrote:Cait's taste was heavenly to Bodybag, her curves fitting snugly in his malleable jaw. The small arms fire of her goons was beginning to sting, but he couldn't help himself. Her screams were the beat that drove his inner rhythm, and her flesh the reason for occupation. When he was in this moment, nothing else mattered.

Irish curses laden with insults, pleas for help, and just general contempt for everything around her escaped Cait's full lips from within Body's throat, serving only to fuel his hunger further. He ducked around a corner for cover to shield his tender skin. He could have sworn he hear Mai shout something at him, but she was a big girl and could take care of herself. Meanwhile, Cait continued to kick and struggle, legs thrashing more violently than just about any meal he'd devoured thus far.

She's feisty! She had even resisted his aphrodisiacal toxin to this point. Just what was this woman made of? Either way, it still did nothing to stop her from being devoured. With her buoyant bosom already swallowed, he tilted his head back to let gravity do the rest of the work.

Cait's curves carried her quickly into his throat, tongue prodding under her shirt and tight pants all the while. Bodybag almost had difficulty with her hips. Almost being the keyword. His smaller forearms grabbed her plump ass, giving it several squeezes and admiring how firm it was despite its size. This indignation incited Cait further, arms stressing against the interior of his throat to no avail. Eventually he worked his upper lip over the ridge of her leather pants, nearly popping her entire round bottom into his mouth at once.

The irish woman's legs proved much easier to devour, sinking inch by inch until eventually the gunfire stopped. By that point, only her boots remained outside his throat, feet struggling meekly in their final moments of freedom. With a final gulp, Bodybag pushed her voluptuous body through his intestines into the right most digestive sac on his back. With one full stomach and a lull in the action, Bodybag took the opportunity to leap into action. Charging Mai with a gaping maw, he prepared to carry her to safety!

"(unintelligible hot angry Irish woman noises)!" Cait continued to curse and shout, her arms unable to do anything being pinned there! She continued to thrash violently inside, her large breasts squishing against the ribbed roof, her green eyes peering down her own cleavage as her breasts jiggled and saliva trickled down and around the v-neck opening! She watched the slithering prehensile tongue slip around and under her leather vest, and she blushed at the feeling of him groping one of her dirty pillows! "OI OUT OF THERE!!" Cait protested, kicking wildly before she cringed, feeling her head and shoulders sliding deeper within! "Ah CRAP!!!" She screamed, her back arching to the position of his neck!

It was around this point Cait began to feel hot. Well, she was inside a creature's humid throat, but she could feel a warming sensation under her flesh as she began to pant heavily... and feel aroused! "What....the feck...?" She moaned. What in the world's goin' on with me...? I feel feckin' amazin'....but... I'm gettin' eaten by this odd creature... me vision's hazy... I can hardly see... The Leprechaun thought to herself as her kicking legs began to swing a little less ferociously. The fiesty red head's hips were now lined up to outline of his mouth, his snout at the ridge of her low hugging leather pants dripping wet with his toxins. She felt his tongue slither across her plush, freckled flesh, glazing her stomach with the aphrodisiac laced saliva before dipping under the tight leather pants!

"Uhnnnn....!" She moaned, flushed as she felt the organ slither across her crotch, the camel toe in her leather pants bulged with his writhing tongue, causing her thick thighs to spread and her knees to buckle and hang at either side of his jaw! Her boots angled down sharply as the tongue continued to explore! "Ahaa.... get yer... nosy tongue away from-aahh, there!" She gasped, saliva forming in her own mouth as the intense pleasure seemed to override her fierce disposition from before.  

It only got worse when her arms, able to resist the jaws now, able to handle an elephant gun one handed each, were unable to pry open or push up the upper jaw of the hungry, alien creature! She felt her palms slip against his leathery or rubbery flesh thanks to the build up of saliva, trying to push up the ribbed wall of flesh--but to no avail! "Unnnn.... s-stahp!" Cait moaned huskily, her voice panged with eroticism as she closed her lidded emerald eyes and arched her head back against the moist, undulating tunnel of flesh of Body's throat! She could feel him having trouble with her hips, felt the blood rushing to her head as he went vertical for gravity's aid! She felt the saliva roll up her body now, across her neck shoulders, under her chest as he gripped her large ass vigorously and teased the firm flesh with his alien-like grip! He teased the abundant flesh, slowly easing it through the slimy porthole of his maw! "Uhnnnn!! So tight....! Stop, please... I... I can't... can't...!" the Leprechaun moaned, feeling her body giving into the toxins after being exposed to them for so long! She felt hot and bothered, but soon enough... her large well rounded derriere plopped into his maw, then began to slip its way down into the tight, slimy confines of his throat!

Her body inching further down, arms pinned at her sides again, feeling the ribbed roofing of the jaw against her exposed stomach make way for the rippling, undulating throat's flesh, Cait realized that she was done. She tried to fight back both the swallowing and the toxin, her thick thighs filling out his smaller jaws however made it hard for much resistance as the thick, shapely forms slowly slid into his gullet! "No... no...unnnnh...!" She moaned, her body inching down his tight throat ever more! Her knees buckled at the sides of his jaws, hanging limp over the lower jaw- her ankles pitifully swaying, a gentle bob that was more of a light muscle spasm was all the fighty Leprechaun could now muster.

With another swallow, Cait's knees became parallel with one another, came together as her gently pedalling ankles and steel toe goth pumps hovered about the gap in his throat before he sealed his lips and swallowed the Leprechaun whole! "Ack....uhaaaaaaa.....aaa.....-!" Cait's frustrated yet erotic moan escaped his tight, rubbery body as it descended and her voice became more muffled and then vanished entirely! It was clearly heard given she was swallowed alive in a lapse of gunfire! Her goons saw her vanish into the creature's chest, her voluptuous body becoming a simple sphere before shifting upward as if digested instantly! They were unaware she was actually passing through BB's complicated digestive tract, through his intestines and being pushed by billions of writhing cilia that forced her up and into the translucent yet decently thick organic sac on his back! Her curvy frame was forced into a foetal position, her knees forced against her large chest, her ass pressing against the filmy observation like window of the stomach! The slimy interior expanded just enough to accommodate the tripping Cait, who continued to gasp and moan erotically within her compact chamber! One hand slipped between her thighs, the other slipped through the side of her leather vest, each groping a sensitive part of her hot and bothered body! Her eyes were closed as she fondled herself and rubbed an itch under her tight leather pants! "Ughh.... haa....!" She gasped, panting as fluids filled the sac slowly.

As Cait vanished into a world of internal bliss, the vehicles that rolled up containing the Elves from the Brewing Syndicate began shooting at everything! Many of Cait's goons didn't make it out in time, one of their vehicles exploding as the gun fire tore it to shreds as it tried to peel out in time! As for the bounty hunters, they didn't care if they weren't part of Cait's group- they were to eliminate everyone at Cait's place and they just happened to be at the wrong place at the inopportune time!

Still, the sight of a large creature like BB who was pretty distinct and rare looking, only further justified their need to keep shooting at him! Through this chaos, Cait giggled flirtatiously, as enzymes splashed around her, her body swaying side to side in the tight confines of the stomach sac, her shapely legs shifting and occasionally stretching out the tight, rubbery film which protected her or rather imprisoned the Leprechaun!

"Ugh... I can't believe I was eaten' by a bug... lizard? Blizard?" She moaned in a state of idiotic bliss, her mind lost to the slimy secretions which coated her entire body, more than the typical fair! She bit her lower lip as she nuzzled against the warm, pulsating sac, still rubbing her lower lips and gripping her slimy breast under her vest! BB's body reacting to all the action forcing her to her sides, on her back, sliding across her chest and crotch, her jiggly form bouncing all around the tight confines of her prison of flesh!

Her skin felt hotter too, but it was all pleasurable by this point! She squirmed and writhed and giggled despite the bullets flying outside and the sac filling up more...
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

BastionCon and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:19 pm

"No, I said no!! NO-!" Mai remarked as her partner swooped down and grabbed her with ease!

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag snapped up Mai in his jaws and dove toward the same hole he had created upon entry into the area. The shouts and constant hail of gunfire behind him began to draw a cold sweat from the predator. If any of those bullets pierced his sac, Cait was a lost meal. And there was still the the matter of Mai hanging out in his mouth.

Her fiery temperament meant she wasn't going without a fight but not directed toward Bodybag. She continued to fire in whatever direction her head was facing, directed only by muffled gunshots. He could hear Mai's protests to their matter of retreat, but he gave an exaggerated shrug as a response. At first, he had only swallowed his partner to her shoulders, stopping just short of her buxom chest. But between how she was jostled in his mouth and the wide steps he was forced to take while retreating toward the cover of the treeline, Mai was absentmindedly between swallowed more and more.

Without realizing it, Bodybag continued to sprint through dilapidated buildings and around corners until Mai was swallowed all the way to her waist, protests growing more indignant as time passed.
'

"Dammit BB!" Mai complained, sticky saliva coating her beanie and her shoulders, facing the throat ahead of her! She could see light shining down onto her partner's throat from the gaps in his jaw, and caught a glimpse of the suited elves now and then and fired her shotgun in their direction! As BB darted wildly around the room, Mai hanging out of his jaws like a chew toy with a dog; her limbs flapping wildly! "H-hey! Hold still--! Oh, shit, BB! AH!" Her aim with her weapon began to veer off, at first the woman was only up to her shoulders in his throat, looking down into the abyss of his esophagus... her buxom chest further pronounced from her bundled and heavier coats she wore overtop it managed to keep her from slipping further inside... well, for a while. Mai let out a muffled cry of surprise as her shoulders and breasts slipped into his throat! Her coverings having protected her from his toxins so far, but she was unable to shoot at their enemies now she was face down, ass up in his throat! Her cute butt wiggled between his jaws, her boots and long legs kicking hysterically with her crotch nuzzled against his lower jaw, and her jiggly butt rubbing against the ribbed, slimy roofing of his upper jaw! "Body buddy, you're eating me!!" Mai shrieked, arms pinned to her sides, wrists against her hips, the bat in one hand, the shotgun in the other hand- her anxiously flailing body inching down his gullet slowly! She could feel the saliva soaking through her clothing, and began to feel a little... bubbly. Oh no... not me too! She thought bashfully, and thus her muffled protests got louder!

Gunfire from the elves continued, as, thankfully, their piss poor aim had yet to hit anywhere vital on BB, but still forced him to dart about- in and out of danger with Mai's thighs rubbing against his lips! Cait all the while, stuffed inside him, was being tossed about his translucent sac like a bouncy ball! Mai couldn't see much at this point, her large chest squished against the undulating tunnel she was being forced into and she bit her lower lip as the intoxicating toxins were slowly creeping their way into her clothes... and that much closer to poisoning her mind!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon and Cait Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:45 pm

Bodybag was 'in the zone' once more as Mai liked to call it. With Cait digesting and Mai continuing to slide down his throat, Bodybag couldn't afford to stop or think. Even the increasingly frantic protests of his partner failed to pierce his instinctual state of mind, instead gulping Mai's waist down with an upward tilt of his neck. Arms struggled inside his throat, legs kicked frantically at the open air, and all the while he darted through the trees without missing a beat.

With each step his digitigrade legs propelled him further and faster, reaching a speed of close to 20 mph in thick woods. "MMMMPPPH!" Was the only phrase to reach Bodybag's ears while still absentmindedly devouring his partner. Once Mai's equipment was in danger of dropped, Body's mouth simply expanded to accommodate the items whilst his prehensile tongue set to work disarming her. He'd repeated this process dozens if not hundreds of times before on past victims, depositing her equipment into a separate sac while preparing another for digestion.

Meanwhile, Cait was flooded with digestive enzymes that threatened to eat away at her clothes at a rapid pace. When in a lucid state of mind, Body could control his digestive process, up to and including the strength of his stomach acid. But when in his current, almost feral mentality digestion was cranked up to maximum strength. By the time her clothes were gone, Cait's aphrodisiac would wear off the reality of her situation would truly set in.

Poor Mai continued to try and reach her partner, but he was far too gone. Bodybag could hear a stream just up ahead, signaling time for him to slow his retreat while Mai had little time left in the outside world...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:04 am

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag was 'in the zone' once more as Mai liked to call it. With Cait digesting and Mai continuing to slide down his throat, Bodybag couldn't afford to stop or think. Even the increasingly frantic protests of his partner failed to pierce his instinctual state of mind, instead gulping Mai's waist down with an upward tilt of his neck. Arms struggled inside his throat, legs kicked frantically at the open air, and all the while he darted through the trees without missing a beat.

With each step his digitigrade legs propelled him further and faster, reaching a speed of close to 20 mph in thick woods. "MMMMPPPH!" Was the only phrase to reach Bodybag's ears while still absentmindedly devouring his partner. Once Mai's equipment was in danger of dropped, Body's mouth simply expanded to accommodate the items whilst his prehensile tongue set to work disarming her. He'd repeated this process dozens if not hundreds of times before on past victims, depositing her equipment into a separate sac while preparing another for digestion.

Meanwhile, Cait was flooded with digestive enzymes that threatened to eat away at her clothes at a rapid pace. When in a lucid state of mind, Body could control his digestive process, up to and including the strength of his stomach acid. But when in his current, almost feral mentality digestion was cranked up to maximum strength. By the time her clothes were gone, Cait's aphrodisiac would wear off the reality of her situation would truly set in.

Poor Mai continued to try and reach her partner, but he was far too gone. Bodybag could hear a stream just up ahead, signaling time for him to slow his retreat while Mai had little time left in the outside world...

Bodybag was able to flee the remains of the abandoned Opera House, evading his attackers who gave chase, although he may have not been aware of it being so far ahead of them! He was already out of the city's limits into the fields, into the woods which surrounded the coastal city bending tree and limb as he made his way towards water... all the while, Cait within was swimming in the rising digestive enzymes which sizzled at her leather but didn't do too much to it... but the fittings began to break apart. Her vest popped off, and the stomach cilia nudged her leather pants off after her boots fell away in the digestive pool, the laces fizzling to nothing, and a jiggling, naked Cait Murphy was splashing in the bubble bath of doom, giggling hysterically yet! "Ughn... ah (unintelligible Leprechaun), thats it... oooh!" She moaned, before the taste of the enzymes in her mouth made her spit and gag! "BLEH, PLAH, what the feckin' hell was--" Cait winked open her eyes, parting back wet red hair that clung to her pale, freckled flesh... and realized she was in a fizzy bath that was far less enjoyable than it had felt moments prior! "Oh shite! Oh FUCK!" she spat, kicking and screaming! "I'm bein' eaten a feckin LIVE in here!! HELLO?! OI!!!" She screamed, but the enzymes only raised faster! She was thrashing about, her wide green eyes looking all about as the scenery of the forest flew by! Shit, shit! I'm gonna be bones if I don't get out soon! It was then the sac was almost filled entirely!

She began to press her curvaceous body against the thin, filmy sac... her breasts embossing the rubbery material easily... her face clearly visible as well before she sank back! The sac became green, and began to undulate as Cait's muted gurgles could not reach anyone...

Urp...
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:34 am

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag was 'in the zone' once more as Mai liked to call it. With Cait digesting and Mai continuing to slide down his throat, Bodybag couldn't afford to stop or think. Even the increasingly frantic protests of his partner failed to pierce his instinctual state of mind, instead gulping Mai's waist down with an upward tilt of his neck. Arms struggled inside his throat, legs kicked frantically at the open air, and all the while he darted through the trees without missing a beat.

Mai's muffled cries went unheard! "Shit, he's in his zone! Dammit, gotta try and... uhnn, no no! Keep focus!" She strained, her voice panting as the humidity got worse and the toxins were beginning to take effect! She kicked defiantly her boots vanishing as Bodybag jerked his head back once more and swallowed his partner whole! Becoming a meal, Mai felt her equipment loosen free from her grip thanks to his tongue, and even her holstered weaponry stripped and removed as her body was being sucked down his long esophagus! "Crap... he swallowed me...!" She grunted, wriggling all the way down into the tight, moist depths of his core. She had to note... his insides didn't smell revolting, rather they didn't have much of a scent at all as she was passing through his digestive tract with a squishy GULP. She wiggled about her hat pulled off somewhere up his throat... he'd probably burp that up she thought, as she strained against the compact nature of his internals as her physical form outside vanished...

Mai was in a dark place, the sounds of digestion picking up, and yet she could hear a stream or brook somewhere outside the thin veil of flesh... her body inching somewhere, she was unsure if she'd be slipping in with Cait, or one of his other chambers... or if he was going to surprise her with something else... she'd been eaten by him before in this state... if not for certain circumstances, she'd have been well... less cute and probably somewhere where the sun wouldn't shine by now. "Dammit...!" She grunted, one eye winking shut, as her body tightly compact was being flushed into one of the stomachs...!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:45 pm

Bodybag shifted Mai to his center digestive sac, directly next to Cait whose naked body was on full display. The two women would have easily been able to lock eyes at that point, their shared peril a common thread that Cait shattered with a hostile middle finger. Bodybag felt every move they made within the sacs. It wouldn't be long before Cait was fully submerged in digestive acid to become a meal for the alien predator.

Once they reached the stream, Body crept to the water's edge and bent down to take a sip. Devouring two full meals definitely worked up a thirst. In the water, his reflection stirred up memories of earlier in the day. Wasn't he supposed to be doing something....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Rita Blackhammer, Mai Minamoto and Cait Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:44 am

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag shifted Mai to his center digestive sac, directly next to Cait whose naked body was on full display. The two women would have easily been able to lock eyes at that point, their shared peril a common thread that Cait shattered with a hostile middle finger. Bodybag felt every move they made within the sacs. It wouldn't be long before Cait was fully submerged in digestive acid to become a meal for the alien predator.

Once they reached the stream, Body crept to the water's edge and bent down to take a sip. Devouring two full meals definitely worked up a thirst. In the water, his reflection stirred up memories of earlier in the day. Wasn't he supposed to be doing something....

Mai's body shifted into the interior of his second stomach, her clothing drenched by enzymes and soon water from the nearby steam he was drinking from! "Ughh... Not again..." Mai moaned, turning her head to the side, viewing through the translucent film of her prison and could make out the ginger leprechaun flipping her off! "Tss... how rude." She grumbled, flipping her off in return.

She was squirming in the tightly compact space, her clothes heavy, the humidity high... and the addition of water rising inside the confines of the stomach was concerning.

"Crap... BB! BB!!" she called out, banging on the walls, removing her outer jacket, and tried using the radio which had thankfully, not been confiscated.

Cait's Hangout 2266877ac0919814d5da1582b6c35ddf

"BB! Body, hey! YO!" She screamed, feeling the intense heat building, static crackling as her radio got too wet to be useful with a sudden sizzle! "Dammit!" She slapped the slimy radio. "They said it was water proof! DAMN!" she screamed before the flooding chamber got... very hot. Mai gasped, removing her boots oddly, and began to remove her fatigues. "Damn this heat..." She gasped, her silky white panties revealed themselves as she yanked the pants away from her ankles. The humidity was too uncomfortable, and it could be that the toxins got to her mind, for she was blushing pink and panting heavily.  

Cait's Hangout Unknown

Her thong clad ass pushed against the translucent wall as she tried again. "BB! You're eating me!!" Mai's voice had am almost mechanical reverb to it, but the rising of digestive fluids and the water threatened to soon snuff out her voice! Her large black eyes glanced over to Cait's sac... and she couldn't tell what was going on before she looked up to the sky through the translucent sac. "BB! BODYBAG!!" She screamed, spreading her limbs, kicking and stretching her legs out as best she could!

....gurgle...
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rita Blackhammer and Cait Murphy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:23 pm

Cait, still very much alive and now very distressed (and naked), was forcing her head into air pockets, coughing and swearing up a storm! "(Unidentifiable slurs and Irish noises.wav)!" She screamed, kicked, hollered!

Cait's Hangout Unknown

The red head glanced over and could see her 'neighbour' in the same predicament, but cared less. "Sod off copper!" She spat, flipping her off with both hands before she was in the green drink again! "BLAGH! Feckin' hell!!" she spat. How did I get here...? To this point in me life? To be eatin' by some space bug-lizard thing? Didn't see this comin' to me, thats fer sure! Well... at least I'm not sharin' this impertinent fate by me lonesome... She thought, but as she turned to the woman in the sac beside her... noticed she was taking her pants off?! What kind of daffy fool is she?! Cait shook her head and got pissed! "DAMMIT! LET ME OU---*gurgle!*" She was cut off by the rising fluids again, her body becoming obscured by the tingling, bubbling lime green fluid.
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

Rita Blackhammer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:06 pm

Bodybag continued to ruminate on his own reflection in the stream, focusing intently on the green figure that stared back at him. ".....bag! Bodybag!" A faint yet familiar voice echoed in his ears, triggering a memory of sunlight and machine hydraulics in motion. "Mai?" He asked while blinking, focused still on the same movements of his reflection.

Bodybag finally returned to his senses, brought back from the brink by his partner's voice. "I did it again, eh?" He chuckled as if she were standing right next to him, preoccupied with his own thoughts. "Oh yeah." Backing away from the stream, Body crouched and began to heave repeatedly. Forcing Mai back into his intestines, he regurgitated her moments later, pants-less and covered in stomach acid. "We got the bounty, eh?" Body immediately stated, gesturing back at his other still bulging stomach sac.

Cait's muffled groans and struggles gave him the satisfaction of a job well done though she still clung to life. "So digestion or not?" He wanted Mai's opinion now that they were both safe and far from the action.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Rita Blackhammer, Mai Minamoto and Frankie Dragonshade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:34 pm

Mai was beginning to lose hope when the sac began to drain. Slowly, her bulging form began to descend back through his intestines, her large body rolling up his throat... and as he opened his mouth, her bare feet followed by her slender calves that lead up to her jiggly thick thighs and her perfectly rounded derrière poked out of his mouth!

Cait's Hangout Unknown

With another heave, Mai, coughing, splattered onto the ground, covered in his digestive enzymes and slime. She lay on her side, the vixen had both hands on the grass, her large breasts hanging as she coughed and wheezed. "Hah... ha.... ha...." she coughed, wiping her face, and looked back to BB. "You got a little carried away again..." Mai breathes, removing her gloves to wipe her face. "Yeah... her bat is in your other sac, and she's still..." she paused, and glanced back. "I don't... see her."

The sac was undulating, but became hidden by the thick green fluids as the bag gurgled...

"Well... we just need to show some proof that we got her is all." Mai says, trying to sound optimistic that their bounty probably just melted inside BB. To be fair, that was BULLSHIT back there! Who were those guys that showed up in the end? If not for BB... she'd have to admit, she'd be more ventilated by now.

She hissed, cupping the wound she sustained from Cait. Looking over to her shoulder again, she'd have to give her jacket more stitches and potentially her own flesh similar treatment again. "We... can worry about that later." She sighed, still covered in thick globs of slimy substances. "I need to bathe... and wash these clothes. Not to mention all the heat back there... yeah, we may as well stay put for now. Enjoy the meal." She says with a sigh, and stood up, beginning to remove her jacket...
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rita Blackhammer and Frankie Dragonshade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Inside Mai's jacket her phone began to ring.... the face of Rita Blackhammer, the Chief of the Bounty Association and thereby the police (of the city state Breland City) appeared. When she didn't answer immediately, the Chief's cool voice was projected:

"Hey! Mai, you and the mantis get the job done? I want to update you that the subject Cait Murphy is being hunted down by Rolan's Brewing Syndicate. I'll try to get you some backup, but you should lie low for a while. Return to the station with Murphy for payment. Chief Blackhammer signing off."

With that her image on the phone vanished.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Mai Minamoto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cait Murphy Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:43 pm

The stomach seemed to grumble more and more intensely as Cait felt her body burning, melting into the vat of soup! She tried to yank her head above the acids, if she was a mere human she'd have already been bones by now, but her heritage's healing factor kicked into high gear as Mai vanishes from beside her! Oh shite, oh FUCK! I'm gonna di---- Cait mentally screamed as the acids got more aggressive with her body.

Muffled cries began to emanate from the sac before rippling organ pumps hard and quick!! Then... stilled. Gurgles emanate from BB's body, and there is only one or two more bulging strikes before the sac stills...

While the pair conversed, the Red head had become a skeleton frozen in a wordless scream, with her ginger hair still flowing off the parts of the skull! She settled at the bottom of his stomach, on top of her leather bits and bobs from her clothing, her flesh having bubbled away and mixed into the enzymes surrounding her corpse.
Cait Murphy
Cait Murphy
Private
Private

Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum