Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cait's Hangout

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Empty Re: Cait's Hangout

Post  Mai Minamoto Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Mai_Minomoto2

Mai stood near the water's edge, undoing the BDU top underneath her jacket, which still hung on her shoulders. Looking down she saw one of Cait's Magnums and lifted it. "Ya know, that could be useful." She comments, before hearing the phone.

Rita Blackhammer wrote:Inside Mai's jacket her phone began to ring.... the face of Rita Blackhammer, the Chief of the Bounty Association and thereby the police (of the city state Breland City) appeared. When she didn't answer immediately, the Chief's cool voice was projected:

"Hey! Mai, you and the mantis get the job done? I want to update you that the subject Cait Murphy is being hunted down by Rolan's Brewing Syndicate. I'll try to get you some backup, but you should lie low for a while. Return to the station with Murphy for payment. Chief Blackhammer signing off."

With that her image on the phone vanished.

She found it as it was going to voice mail, and lifting it up showed off the Chief of Police's holographic form speaking to them:

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Hologram_rita_banhammer

The Chief was always out and about and hadn't been there when they took the job. "Uh-huh... yep, typical. Giving us the update about our target after we already experienced it ourselves..." Mai sighed, and closed the phone. She then removed her bra, and let it fall to the ground.

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Mai_Minomoto3

Even though she had enjoyed the change of pace, from a White Wolf to body guard, she wondered... what will happen if she found the Princess? Mai had a goal after all, to find and secure Charlotte Hazlerink Dimitrovich Dragunova- the only survivor of the Izheveskian Royal Family, the true Heiress of the North. Since the Prime Minister took over in a military coup, the Princess has been missing and Mai has been deemed a traitor to her people, her old family. She's killed some of her own allies and friends from the past... BB devoured a few too, but didn't care anymore. She knows what is right... and her Highness Charlotte was worth risking everything for:

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Cardia

The memory of the princess was fresh in her mind... and as she took off her coat to wash it off in the stream, taking out her survival pack to make a quick and small fire, she began to reflect on the Princess. Charlotte was young, well around Mai's age, and Mai had been something of a bodyguard to her before the coup. She had been put on reassignment just before the coup, so she had been separated from her Grace and couldn't do anything to save her. She lost hope in the woman's survival the first week... but when the rubble was clear, and no bodies were found... she knew. Knew she made it out alive. Probably thanks to Hans... he was a good man who didn't deserve the fate he received.

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Sample_79d8137d7167e427a8615ddb135eac29

Mai began to gather sticks and bundles of tinder together near the river's edge, starting a small campfire to dry off her clothes with. Given they had the time and were pretty far from the city. "I'll may have to ride on your back into town BB, just wait till I dry off. Remember that time I was drunk and rode around naked on your back? I don't, I just remember the fines." She chuckled, removing her underwear and then walked to the river naked, to wash herself off and her clothing. "Also, I'll need my boots and hat... and my gear." She chuckled whilst in the river, her curvaceous form glistening in the flowing blue waters. She had been blessed with a rockin' body as one of her old White Wolf mates once said, and to be fair... she couldn't disagree with them!

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 E22c388fe99ae3af631104f994746351

Still... she had some wounds on her shoulder thanks to Cait's nail bat, the multiple gouges still drawing blood... but had seemed to heal since they left. She was generally a fast healer, but Mai didn't like to wait for the open wound to get infected. "BB, could you toss me that med kit, thanks." She asked, before she received. She wiped the stinging Vodka onto the wound, and then took some for some pain relief... even though it usually didn't help much. She began to then stich her wound in the river... hissing as she performed her delicate needlework. "Those guys came out of no where..." she commented, on the bad guys who showed up after they got Cait. Speaking of...

"How is Cait?" she asked abruptly.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Bodybag let out a nice long belch before responding to Mai's question, "She was delicious." Patting his stomach after a well earned meal, Body emptied the last of the contents within his stomach sacs. Mai's tattered but still intact pants splashed onto the ground alongside her weaponry and Cait's own.

"This should work for bounty ID, right? She seemed protective of it." Body held up the seemingly mundane nail bat while also taking a specific interest in her magnums. "Now those are weapons..." Lulling into his usual narrow minded focus, Bodybag examined the weapons and decided to see if they might work for himself. But as was usually the case, his long limbs presented an obstacle for using weapons designed for normal humanoids. "Screw it, I'm gonna get these things remodeled. I need a good gun so I don't have to get so close all the time. Bullets hurt ya know."

Bodybag watched from the corner of his eye while Mai bathed as well. She was used to getting naked around him and he had to fight his growing appetite anytime she did so. He never told her, but the hunger was always there, just beneath the surface. No matter how much he ate, he was never full. "So how much was that bounty again? I reckon we should get a fine payday for this considering how much trouble that was."
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Mai Minamoto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:09 pm

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag let out a nice long belch before responding to Mai's question, "She was delicious." Patting his stomach after a well earned meal, Body emptied the last of the contents within his stomach sacs. Mai's tattered but still intact pants splashed onto the ground alongside her weaponry and Cait's own.

"This should work for bounty ID, right? She seemed protective of it." Body held up the seemingly mundane nail bat while also taking a specific interest in her magnums. "Now those are weapons..." Lulling into his usual narrow minded focus, Bodybag examined the weapons and decided to see if they might work for himself. But as was usually the case, his long limbs presented an obstacle for using weapons designed for normal humanoids. "Screw it, I'm gonna get these things remodeled. I need a good gun so I don't have to get so close all the time. Bullets hurt ya know."

Bodybag watched from the corner of his eye while Mai bathed as well. She was used to getting naked around him and he had to fight his growing appetite anytime she did so. He never told her, but the hunger was always there, just beneath the surface. No matter how much he ate, he was never full. "So how much was that bounty again? I reckon we should get a fine payday for this considering how much trouble that was."

When she was finished with the stitching she tossed the kit back to the shore, and slipped her clothes she had cleaned beside the fire. "Heh, well, it would have been a little more alive, but in her current state? I think it was 10 grand in Gilex. Cait was a menace. I suppose it'll be up to the chief to decide." She says with a sigh, turning to him as he belched. She could see what little remained of Cait in his sac slip deeper within him as he emptied his other stomach, and took her pants and boots. "Huh... these'll take some time to repair. I'll just have to go with one of my alts till then. May as well since we're in nice weather." she shrugged, and began to wash her torn pants and scrub her boots in the river. Once finished, she walked over to the campfire and set her boots aside, rummaging through her pack as he spoke of the revolvers. "I know a gunsmith on the southernmost continent, he can probably make that a reality for ya. Then again, might just need some old-fashioned leprechaun magic... just a shame, you ate the last of the Lucky Charms." She commented, jokingly. Granted, there were others in Rolan like Cait, hopefully more on the 'sane' side.

She grabbed her green side tie bikini bottom, and tied it around her naked hips, before turning to Bodybag with a smirk. "You better not be peeking~" She teased, holding her breasts as she did. It was fun teasing the big guy sometimes, it made her feel like she was back in her element again.

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Mai_topls

Giggling, she then turned to her thankfully waterpoof pack for her clothes and other gear. She cleaned off the holsters and her weapons whilst she took out the matching green triangle bikini top and slapped it on. With some denim cutoffs and some gloves, new socks, and with her boots drying off as she did this... she'd be ready soon to move out again:

Cait's Hangout - Page 2 Mai_better_face_nips

She looked at the nail bat and nodded. "I'm sure that should be proof enough, if not there will be hell to pay!"
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:32 am

"We're going to need more considering the trouble we ran into." Bodybag stated while still gripping Cait's shillelagh in his left hand. It was so small in the grasp of his gangly arm and felt utterly banal, a mere piece of wood. But given his own capabilities, Body knew very well looks could be deceiving.

"The Southern Continent sounds so far though. Are we sure there's nothing closer? Either way, let's get this show on the road so we can get our money!" Bodybag became excited at the prospect of being paid, wealth and hunger being his two driving forces.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:53 pm

BastionCon wrote:"We're going to need more considering the trouble we ran into." Bodybag stated while still gripping Cait's shillelagh in his left hand. It was so small in the grasp of his gangly arm and felt utterly banal, a mere piece of wood. But given his own capabilities, Body knew very well looks could be deceiving.

"The Southern Continent sounds so far though. Are we sure there's nothing closer? Either way, let's get this show on the road so we can get our money!" Bodybag became excited at the prospect of being paid, wealth and hunger being his two driving forces.

"Hm... there might be. We'll have to look about." She says as she began to pack her things, which were dry enough by this point. "Alrighty, you sound ready and rearing to go." She says, slinging her shotgun around her shoulder, then grabbed her bags and equipment, snuffed out the fire and then swiftly leaped onto BB's back. She could see into one of his stacks Caits remains... but she didn't give the woman a second look. "Okay, we'll head back into the city... I'll give you directions!" She says. "Giddy-up!" She giggled.

(to here)
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: