Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Room

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Music Room Empty Music Room

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:01 am

Elliot dashed to the door, reflexively reaching for the doorknob, eyes closed as he said aloud “Phew, was worried I’d be late for a second there!” He turned the doorknob… or he would have, if it hadn’t rattled from being locked.” Huh? He opened his eyes, seeing the room was dark inside through the door window, before noticing the notice on the door. Teacher is unwell, class is cancelled for the next week “…..WHAAATT!?” He cried out. “Music Practice is cancelled!? Aww, that’s my favorite class!” *sulky Elliot*

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth and Blaire Silverflare like this post

Back to top Go down

Music Room Empty Re: Music Room

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:18 am

Blaire was in a hurry, having been dispatched by Sir Formidable about twenty minutes ago, began to feel embarrassed for waiting so long on that other 'rookie'. Forget her, I'll do this alone... She thought, turning the corner and BAM!

Her large bust bumped into the face of someone either lucky or truly unlucky, and caught her off guard. Oopse... did I kill him? She thought, before standing over him. "Hey... you okay? Sorry about that..."

Music Room E15037a59315a73b0ab8e0bebcd64474

She was of decent height, with short, angled bangs and blond hair. She was wearing a tank top that showed off her cleavage and ripped denim jeans, and a cropped denim jacket overtop. She reached out for him, to help him up. "Was in a hurry, didn't see you there."
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:25 am

Thwump! He felt his head being knocked away by something oddly soft and firm at the same time, landing on his butt, a little dizzy. “I’m ok!” He replied, still dizzy, before shaking his head, eye swirls gone, he reached up to take the hand of the young woman. As he stood up, he realized what hit him in the face, considering where his eye level was. Embarassed “I-I’m fine. Wow, you must be in a hurry. Don’t let me keep you.” He said, cheeks flush from the revelation.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Blaire Silverflare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:34 am

Elliot wrote:Thwump! He felt his head being knocked away by something oddly soft and firm at the same time, landing on his butt, a little dizzy. “I’m ok!” He replied, still dizzy, before shaking his head, eye swirls gone, he reached up to take the hand of the young woman. As he stood up, he realized what hit him in the face, considering where his eye level was. Embarassed  “I-I’m fine. Wow, you must be in a hurry. Don’t let me keep you.” He said, cheeks flush from the revelation.

She blinked her pretty lashes at that. He was only a couple of inches shorter than her, not by a whole lot given she was 5'9, she must have just hit him in with the right 'rise and fall'. He's totally fine too... still. "Are you sure? I was a total klutz running into you like that, even if I was in a hurry I should have paid more attention." She says, bowing with her arms pushing her breasts together, hands sliding between her thighs as she bowed to him in a respectable manner- if not for the clear down blouse, hanging and swaying DD's practically in his face!

She was blushing herself now, embarrassed that she was running late, running into people and apologizing profusely to the young man who was clearly fine.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:39 am

Bonk! Her forehead hit him in his, pushing him back a little, before he clutched his sore head. “Ow.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:46 am

Elliot wrote:Bonk! Her forehead hit him in his, pushing him back a little, before he clutched his sore head. “Ow.”

She felt nothing... but when he heard him softly cry out in pain, she shot her head back up, bosom jiggling, and she gasped!

"I... am so, so sorry!" LOL-wah..?

Music Room D9404e0d595f4f167668f84ac3e99926

She glanced behind her, hoping no one else was watching her in this blunder! "Allow me to check your head, this is embarrassing Embarassed"
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:51 am

He lowered his hands in defeat, letting the young woman examine his forehead.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:53 am

Yoko Yoshiyuki was heading down the hall towards the music classroom, paper in hand, bag in the other.

Music Room Yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_aya_zard__sample-853e05a4eb831ad57cee11bb6f4064db

"Where is it... damn thats right, music's been canceled for a week! Ugh.. I don't have to be here at all..." the woman sighed, pulling her hair into a ponytail and then took off her reading glasses. She could hear excitement from around the corner however, and it caused the inner rogue within her to... peek around the corner.

Music Room De2gc76-f486c116-bfa8-4914-94fa-bf54ba4dad14

She could see a cute student with a sexy student, or she thought they were, she wasn't wearing a uniform from the looks of it. Could be a rebel... She thought, as she observed from the shadows... and literally melted within them. Being Teronian was a family secret, they were supposed to be extinct after all, and under Hazoria's roof no less... the War Goddess of Light would see her dead just the same as expel her shadow coven ass. Now completely cloaked in the shadows which existed in the hall... she listened in case if it was any information that was juicy. Or if it was a teen drama, she loved those too!
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:00 am

Elliot wrote:He lowered his hands in defeat, letting the young woman examine his forehead.

For a moment, she thought she felt lingering eyes on them... but lets it subside; chalking it up to her already embarrassed state. Giving in to her demand, she blushed as she checked his forehead. "I hurt you twice in one afternoon... sorry." She starts, biting her right hand's glove and yanked it off, before applying her warm palm to his head. A golden glow radiated from the cracks of her fingers, and then she removed her hand with a small smirk. "There, no welts or bruises now."

Music Room D0164dcda9aeac4b7105b2470778256b

"Blaire. Blaire Silverflare. 18 years old. Hazorian Executioner and... part time student, when I'm not running into cute boys, like yourself." she chuckled, albeit nervously.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:06 am

Music Room Image0
“Ah!” He replied in surprise “Oh, someone with healing magic too?” Very Happy
Music Room Image0
“Nice work! Oh, my name is Elliot Craig, a student here at St. Michaels. 19 years old, though this is my first year at the academy.” Smile
Music Room Image0
(Note, images only reflect expression, not appearance)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:21 am

Elliot wrote:Music Room Image0
“Ah!” He replied in surprise “Oh, someone with healing magic too?” Very Happy
Music Room Image0
“Nice work! Oh, my name is Elliot Craig, a student here at St. Michaels. 19 years old, though this is my first year at the academy.” Smile
Music Room Image0
(Note, images only reflect expression, not appearance)

She thought she may have hurt him again, but smiled when she realized it was only surprise. "Yes, a number of gifts bestowed upon me by the War Goddess Hazoria."

She observed his reactions and giggled. "Well, aside from nearly knocking you out, twice, we are well met Elliot Craig." she bowed her head this time, by itself, and only slightly this time. "Only your first year huh? What do you major in?" She asked, out of curiosity, despite being crunched for time.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:26 am

Music Room Image0
“Uhhh…..” he reaches up, putting his hand behind his head.
Music Room Image0
“Actually, I’m still undecided.” He replied with a chuckle. “I’m learning both healing magic, various wards, and practicing my music. I was tested for aptitude and found out I had a high aptitude for ward magic, so they’ve asked me at times to help the Executioners with some missions involving wards, though I’ve only done two short stints reinforcing charms that keep monsters away from the city.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:32 am

“Uhhh…..” he reaches up, putting his hand behind his head.
Music Room Image0
“Actually, I’m still undecided.” He replied with a chuckle. “I’m learning both healing magic, various wards, and practicing my music. I was tested for aptitude and found out I had a high aptitude for ward magic, so they’ve asked me at times to help the Executioners with some missions involving wards, though I’ve only done two short stints reinforcing charms that keep monsters away from the city.”

She blinked at that, and then rested her hands upon her hips, shooting him cocked brow and smirk:

Music Room Ddz46wb-3fe015f2-5bec-487f-b24f-2ebb26bd5b8d

"You've helped us with our wards? Huh... I must have been out of the loop for those missions, I would've remembered you." She winked, before continuing: "The wards protecting the Capital are some very, serious stuff put in place centuries ago. Dangerous work, but I thank you for helping maintaining them Elliot Craig, even the tiniest bit of effort demands for praise." She says clapping his shoulder. "I hate to say I envy those who can freely leave the city, even if its to maintain the old wards..." she says to herself with a gentle sigh.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:45 am

Music Room Image0
“Well, thank you.” He replied, shyly blushing and averting his eyes.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:50 am

“Well, thank you.” He replied, shyly blushing and averting his eyes.

She smiled, and then went flustered herself, pulling on her blond bangs. "Oh, right... I have, I have to go... Hm.." she grabbed his hand and a pen from her pocket, before writing down her room number. "I should be back later tonight, in the dorms, if you want just come by and knock and I can treat you to dinner. The least I can do for assaulting you, twice." She chuckled, averting her eyes from his in a flustered manner as well. Hurrrrr <3

She parted her hair behind her ear again as she finished her details on his hand. "Sound... good?" She asked, glancing back to him. Blush
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:08 pm

“Sounds nice!” He replied with a gentle smile.
Music Room Image0
“But for now, I should get going, I have a lunch date with my sister and some friends. I’d invite you along, but you seem to be busy still, so hope you have a nice day!” He said, waving as he walked off.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:19 pm

Elliot wrote:“Sounds nice!” He replied with a gentle smile.
Music Room Image0
“But for now, I should get going, I have a lunch date with my sister and some friends. I’d invite you along, but you seem to be busy still, so hope you have a nice day!” He said, waving as he walked off.

Blaire smirked again, flustered. "Its a date then, hehe."

Music Room D0164dcda9aeac4b7105b2470778256b

"I would appreciate it, but...alas duty calls. Just stop by later and knock. Crap, I'm late, it was nice meeting you Elliot, hope to see you tonight!" she giggled, before running off down the hall.

(to next area)

Last edited by Blaire Silverflare on Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:24 pm

As Elliot turned to watch Blaire leave, Yoko appeared behind him, no longer cloaked by shadows, sitting on the nearby bench. "You thought music class was still in session too? Same here." the red haired, crimson eyed woman says, winking whilst sticking her tongue out at him. "Did I scare you? Sorry about that." She giggled.

Music Room Yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_igusaharu__6be243f2606ec1f771fbc9481c7d85c0
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:42 pm

“Bwah!” He cried out, and stepped back in shock. “Where did you come from!?”

Music Room Image0

He composed himself and got a good look at the young woman in front of him. “Oh right, you’re in my music class. Umm…. Yoko, right?”
Music Room Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Elliot wrote:“Bwah!” He cried out, and stepped back in shock. “Where did you come from!?”

Music Room Image0

He composed himself and got a good look at the young woman in front of him. “Oh right, you’re in my music class. Umm…. Yoko, right?”
Music Room Image0

She chuckled. "A land of rocks, and ocean." She teased. "I get that a lot, yeah Yoko Yoshiyuki. I play a violin like you, annnd like you its my first year here too." She replied. "Elliot Craig, if I heard you correctly, yes?"
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:50 pm

“Yes. That’s me. And yes, I’m afraid I was unaware of the class cancellation as well.
Music Room Image0
“Ah, now I remember! The teacher was praising you last week for your performance of that Aubade, nice work!”
Music Room Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Yoko blinked at his reaction, before closing her eyes and looked away, waving her hand at him. "Nah, totally mistaking me for some other cute red head." She chuckled, before glancing back to him over her shoulder. "You're the better violinist, and I mean that as a whole." She says before standing up. "Huh, this really is the first time we ever really spoke, huh?"
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:15 pm

Music Room Image0
“Thank you for the compliment, but you’re rather skilled as well. And yes, I do believe it is! I guess we were both pre-occupied with practice and the like, but it’s nice to properly meet you!” He offered his hand to shake.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Yoko took his hand, her slender fingers slightly warm as they touched and she shook his hand. "Likewise. And I appreciate the compliment, but I'd not mind a few pointers from you sometime." She asked, before humming sweetly. "Yeah I suppose so, I'm still new to the area and school- I get lost easily." She giggled before noting the writing on his hand, then smirked with lidded eyes. "Ooo, got yourself a date?" She playfully purred.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:36 pm

“Huh? Date?”
Music Room Image0
“Oh, that! Blaire just wanted to apologize for hurting me by accident. By inviting me over for dinner…. In her dorm room…..” The realization then dawned on him. “Wait, she was asking me out on a date!?”
Music Room Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next