Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Room

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:41 pm

Elliot wrote:“Huh? Date?”
Music Room - Page 2 Image0
“Oh, that! Blaire just wanted to apologize for hurting me by accident. By inviting me over for dinner…. In her dorm room…..” The realization then dawned on him. “Wait, she was asking me out on a date!?”

Yoko could see he was clearly... distraught. "Hey, hey! Its not a big deal! You really never been on a date before? ^^; " She asked, feeling nervous sweat roll down the back of her head. "If you're nervous but adventurous enough, I can help prepare you with a 'mock' date, which wouldn't be so bad really as I realllly don't know the city all too well ^^;" She giggled nervously.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:47 pm

“Um, while I would appreciate that, I have a lunch date with my sister and some friends in a bit, so I’m afraid I wouldn’t have time….
Wait, why not join us! I bet my sister would love to meet one of my classmates!” 😄

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Elliot wrote:Music Room - Page 2 Image0

“Um, while I would appreciate that, I have a lunch date with my sister and some friends in a bit, so I’m afraid I wouldn’t have time….
Wait, why not join us! I bet my sister would love to meet one of my classmates!” 😄

Music Room - Page 2 Yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_pertex_777__14d8896f0036aea6067d77fa60d4c588

"That sounds great to me!" Yoko smiled warmly. "So, you have any more classes?" She inquired, adjusting the bag on her shoulder.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:00 pm

“Nope! This was my only class for the day! Makes a nice, relaxing end to a school week, wouldn’t you say?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Elliot wrote:“Nope! This was my only class for the day! Makes a nice, relaxing end to a school week, wouldn’t you say?”

Yoko smirked. "I'd say so. Well then, shall you lead the way?" she asked. As they began to walk together, she asked him: "So what other classes are you a part of? And which self defense class you take? I'm in fencing." She says, sticking her tongue out.

Music Room - Page 2 Yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_igusaharu__6be243f2606ec1f771fbc9481c7d85c0
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:09 pm

“I’m trained heavily in magic, though my brother also made sure to teach me to use my staff like a polearm, just in case. I’m adept in water and wind magic, but my training is moreso about developing my healing and support abilities.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Elliot wrote:“I’m trained heavily in magic, though my brother also made sure to teach me to use my staff like a polearm, just in case. I’m adept in water and wind magic, but my training is moreso about developing my healing and support abilities.”

"Ah, nice! I'm also in the gymnastics/acrobatics class. I know a little about fire magic too." She added. "Healing magic is definitely good to have under your belt, as is a little physical defense. Maybe someday we can spar, and you can attempt to teach some healing spells... so long they don't blow up in my face! ^^;" Yoko chuckled nervously at that. "No, seriously. Magic just likes to explode on me, no matter the element. Its really weird."
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:46 pm

“…..That’s unusual….” He replied, confused. “I don’t recall if I’ve ever heard of a case like that, though I’m sorry to hear magic causes you such problems.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:54 pm

Elliot wrote:Music Room - Page 2 Image0
“…..That’s unusual….” He replied, confused. “I don’t recall if I’ve ever heard of a case like that, though I’m sorry to hear magic causes you such problems.”

"Its random, but my grandmother told me it may have to be due to our genetics..." Yoko replied with a soft sigh. "So where are we headed?" She pressed, to change the subject, a faint glow to her crimson eyes like those of a fire's dying embers.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:05 pm

“The Third Fox! It’s a place me and my family have gone to a number of times, and the food is rather good!” Music Room - Page 2 Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:07 pm

Elliot wrote:“The Third Fox! It’s a place me and my family have gone to a number of times, and the food is rather good!” Music Room - Page 2 Image0

She blinked at the name. "Peculiar name, but do lead the way. Razz " Yoko replied, sticking her tongue out at him playfully again.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:11 pm

“Gladly!” He cheerily answered, beckoning her along. “I’ll show you around a little too, since we’re technically early and all.😄

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:24 pm

Elliot wrote:“Gladly!” He cheerily answered, beckoning her along. “I’ll show you around a little too, since we’re technically early and all.😄

"That sounds great. You're a Craig, so you've been here in the Capital for a while now, if I recall my history right. Your father's that famous Royal Scardian Captain, well, was, from the FINAL RAID, did he really enter battle standing on a tank with his arms crossed, shirtless?" She teased.

(to here)
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2