Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking Lot

4 posters

Go down

Parking Lot Empty Parking Lot

Post  Rae Niijima Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:44 pm

Makoto 'Rae' Niijima, known by Rae mostly by her mentor and fellow Hazorian Executioners, looked down at the mobile phone in her hand as she leaned against the souped up bike the Church of Hazoria designed for her use. "C'mon sensei... pick up your damn phone..." The young woman says with worry, the most long lived of the female Hazorian Executioners, Lady Priestess Saika Busujima, wasn't answering her phone. Saika was not only Rae's mentor, but to her, family as well. The only family she ever knew.

She turned and saw that Blaire leave in a hurry... she knew that the order were sending out Executioners to find and verify if Saika was still alive after abruptly losing contact with her. She wanted to go looking for her too, but was on 'stand by'. "Shiit..." She spat, nervously fiddling with her phone, in the hopes Saika would soon answer...
Rae Niijima
Rae Niijima
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Parking Lot Empty Re: Parking Lot

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Rose stood by the gate of the parking lot, not that she had a vehicle to drive, but its where she told Elliot to find her. She sat there, leaning against the fence, reflecting the odd events occurring in the month or so... with the big explosion, the demon attack... and now her sister was late. Probably another popular night at the pub... She thought, folding her arms under her bosom.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:25 pm

[from here]

Amaranth wrote:
Elliot wrote:“Gladly!” He cheerily answered, beckoning her along. “I’ll show you around a little too, since we’re technically early and all.😄

"That sounds great. You're a Craig, so you've been here in the Capital for a while now, if I recall my history right. Your father's that famous Royal Scardian Captain, well, was, from the FINAL RAID, did he really enter battle standing on a tank with his arms crossed, shirtless?" She teased.
She waited for his answer as they exited the building, her eyes turning to the pretty woman near the gate of the parking lot. "Woah, she's pretty."

Rose Thorne wrote:Rose stood by the gate of the parking lot, not that she had a vehicle to drive, but its where she told Elliot to find her. She sat there, leaning against the fence, reflecting the odd events occurring in the month or so... with the big explosion, the demon attack... and now her sister was late. Probably another popular night at the pub... She thought, folding her arms under her bosom.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:31 pm

“I don’t know so much about shirtless, but all of that does sound like dad….”
Parking Lot Image0
“He says it’s better for morale for all the troops to see him, and gives him the opportunity to use his lance if needed. Oh, hey Rose!” he called over to his childhood friend, the young lady Rose Thorne. “Hey, class ended early!”
Parking Lot Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth and Rose Thorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:43 pm

Rose turned to the familiar voice and smiled. "Elliot! There you are!" She smiled, before turning to the red head tagging along and her face changed:

Parking Lot Aa29e96fabb09f2bca0e30e57a56b576

"...Who's that?" Rose asked, with a slight scowl/pout.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:46 pm

Yoko chuckled at Elliot's response, both in tone and his physical reaction. "Hehe, sounds like a larger than life man." She then turned to the friend of his he had mentioned, and approached her despite her sour expression with a cheerful, held out hand. "Yoko Yoshiyuki, one of Elliot's classmates and also new to both the city and school itself. He's helping me along." She introduced with a smile.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:48 pm

“Oh, right! She’s from my music class, though this is the first time we’ve ever really interacted. We met outside of our cancelled class, and I invited her to lunch with us! She’s new to the area, so I figured we could take the scenic route to The Third Fox and show her a few places.” Elliot replied, completely unaware of Rose’s now soured mood.
Parking Lot Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:55 pm

Elliot wrote:“Oh, right! She’s from my music class, though this is the first time we’ve ever really interacted. We met outside of our cancelled class, and I invited her to lunch with us! She’s new to the area, so I figured we could take the scenic route to The Third Fox and show her a few places.” Elliot replied, completely unaware of Rose’s now soured mood.
Parking Lot Image0

Parking Lot 428ea2963f259a872d2ebda909a42053

Little miss hussy better not be movin' in on my mark. I've been grooming him since we were ten! I won't lose, I'm the Childhood Friend for Nessyn's Sake! She thought as she half ignored what Elliot said, solely inspecting the potential competition. She's pretty, definitely has larger boobs... I can tell she's suppressing them. Nice legs... yes, she's a potential threat! She observed, glancing to the held out hand, then to Yoko's face, then reached out herself. "Rose Thorne, childhood friend of Elliot here. CLOSE friends." She says with a smile, squeezing her hand just a little tightly as she shook it. "So you're coming along too eh? More the merrier..." She says, before turning to Elliot. "Sis can't come unfortunately, or if she does she'll probably show up late... I'm guessing the pub's gone busy again and she couldn't get that part time work." Rose finished with a shrug.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:59 pm

Rose Thorne wrote:
Elliot wrote:“Oh, right! She’s from my music class, though this is the first time we’ve ever really interacted. We met outside of our cancelled class, and I invited her to lunch with us! She’s new to the area, so I figured we could take the scenic route to The Third Fox and show her a few places.” Elliot replied, completely unaware of Rose’s now soured mood.
Parking Lot Image0

Parking Lot 428ea2963f259a872d2ebda909a42053

Little miss hussy better not be movin' in on my mark. I've been grooming him since we were ten! I won't lose, I'm the Childhood Friend for Nessyn's Sake! She thought as she half ignored what Elliot said, solely inspecting the potential competition. She's pretty, definitely has larger boobs... I can tell she's suppressing them. Nice legs... yes, she's a potential threat! She observed, glancing to the held out hand, then to Yoko's face, then reached out herself. "Rose Thorne, childhood friend of Elliot here. CLOSE friends." She says with a smile, squeezing her hand just a little tightly as she shook it. "So you're coming along too eh? More the merrier..." She says, before turning to Elliot. "Sis can't come unfortunately, or if she does she'll probably show up late... I'm guessing the pub's gone busy again and she couldn't get that part time work." Rose finished with a shrug.

Yoko could feel the increased pressure... and smirked in a sly manner and squeezed back just as hard. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Thorne, can I call you Rose Blush" She blushed and smiled, before upping the vice grip on Rose's hand juuust slightly. She shook her hand a little aggressively before letting go, before it became a pissing contest and both women would have sore hands. "Yeah, I just moved into the city recently, and with everything going on I haven't had the chance to explore or get a sense of direction." She explained.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rose Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:07 pm

“Oh, that’s a shame, I don’t get to see Claire that often these days…. Still, at least you’re here Rose, would’ve been pretty quiet without you!”
Parking Lot Image0
“I guess they help wanted signs haven’t drawn much attention yet?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Rose Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:31 pm

"What's that supposed to me--aaaah!" She shouted, pulling her arm away and shook her hand violently. "Heh..heh... tight grip there." Rose snapped her attention back to Yoko, flashing a fangy grin, before turning to Elliot. "Yeah... that woman across the street keeps tearing them down. You know how Jemial is, lawless and the like. She'll get her just desserts one of these days, if I don't slug her first." She says flexing her arm in a playful manner. "So, shall we?"
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae Niijima Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:34 pm

Rae glanced over to the crowd, noting the one woman, Rose among them. The Thorne family were well known, like the Valor's, they were one of the top five demon hunting clans, and much of what the executioners knew these days are based off the exploits of such demon hunting clans. She glanced back to her phone... and there was no response. "Damn it... answer the damn phone!" Rae groaned.
Rae Niijima
Rae Niijima
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:42 pm

Yoko smiled sweetly, but glanced to the woman near the intriguing bike with a face on it... and then turned to the other two. "I'm ready to go when you both are."
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:48 pm

“Onward!” He exclaimed, leading the group, fully unaware of the other young woman watching them.
Parking Lot Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Rose followed Elliot along, unaware of the woman who knew her watching them off.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:24 pm

Yoko took one last glance towards the woman with the bike, before silently following along.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 pm

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down