Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathedral Gates

+3
Elliot
Ciara Mirthspire
Ennis Erauqs
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cathedral Gates Empty Cathedral Gates

Post  Ennis Erauqs Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm

The front iron gates that lead into the courtyard of the Cathedral.

Ennis Erauqs
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Cathedral Gates Empty Re: Cathedral Gates

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:47 pm

[From here]

...Ciara still was running, covering her long ears as she ran through the courtyard and towards the front gates into the city street proper! "I mustn't I mustn't I mustn't-!" She continued to babble, running past fellow students and employees alike, heading towards the open gates of the Academy- thankfully they were open this time! Her heels click clacking as she ran across the paved pathway leading to the gate, rushing past the lush gardens of the inner court, her veil covering her tear stricken face as the anxiety prone elf continued to run and rant! How long? No one was sure exactly, it usually was till she hit something or someone though so it was only a matter of time...
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:25 pm

“Hmm-Hmm-Hmm-Hmm-Hmm!” Elliot hummed to himself as he was on his was through the gates to class. It’s rather nice that my last day of classes for the week ended up being light. Just one class, and then lunch with sis, Rose, and Judy! He thought to himself cheerily as he walked down the path into the academy.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:37 pm

Elliot wrote:“Hmm-Hmm-Hmm-Hmm-Hmm!” Elliot hummed to himself as he was on his was through the gates to class. It’s rather nice that my last day of classes for the week ended up being light. Just one class, and then lunch with sis, Rose, and Judy! He thought to himself cheerily as he walked down the path into the academy.

"Imustn'tImustn'tImust-" Ciara continued to rant, oblivious to where she was headed, before feeling something warm and soft wedge itself against her jiggling, soft bosom! "-waaaah!!" the banshee wailed, one of her feet stepping onto the draping cloth which covered each ankle and foot, the young woman tripping and falling over whatever she had just ran into!

"OOF!"

She lay there, on the warm, squirming object as a high wind blew, taking away her cape and veil! Feeling her exposed back to the elements, the woman sat up on the object, straddling it as she watches her cape and veil flap against the bars of the gate ahead of her!

Cathedral Gates Banshee_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_nav__4a22f0598b09d770294ed8cb3d743e52

"Oh no my veil!!" the flustered elvish woman cried, hands upon the sides of her pale face as she felt whatever she had ran into squirm again! Her crystal blue orbs cast down upon the cute boy on his back, whose face was betwix her breasts moments before and whom she now straddled! She blushed, her face purple due to her bluish skin as she began rubbing her ears nervously!

Cathedral Gates Banshee_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_nav__4a22f0598b09d770294ed8cb3d743e52

"Eh?-eh?-eh?-eh?-eh?-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh?!" She screamed unintelligbly, overtaken by the situation, the scene itself and the snowball which was her situation as it continued to tumble down hill making her ever more anxious!
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Tsubaki Chiaki likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:57 pm

“Bwah!?” He squawked out as he fell to the ground, eyes closed. “Ow, what was tha-ah-ah-ah!” He said as he realized his head was sandwiched between the breasts of an amply endowed elven woman, who was now somehow on top of him. “Um... e-excuse me miss, but c-could you please get off of me? I-I’m kinda stuck here....” he said, face almost as red as his hair.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ciara Mirthspire and Tsubaki Chiaki like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:33 am

Elliot wrote:“Bwah!?” He squawked out as he fell to the ground, eyes closed. “Ow, what was tha-ah-ah-ah!” He said as he realized his head was sandwiched between the breasts of an amply endowed elven woman, who was now somehow on top of him. “Um... e-excuse me miss, but c-could you please get off of me? I-I’m kinda stuck here....” he said, face almost as red as his hair.

Ciara was turning purple as the cute boy turned red! Her receded, wavering blue irises danced as she straddled the poor lad, her anxious movements as her pelvis gently rubbed against his and realizing that ontop of the fact she also would realize that HE would realize how translucent her dress was up close made her even more purple to the point she was finally beginning to turn red in the face! Oh dear, oh no, oh no so awkward such a bad first impression! He's even cuter than Sir Formidable as well! Oh dear!! Ciara mentally panicked before his voice and blushing features snapped her out of it:

“Um... e-excuse me miss, but c-could you please get off of me? I-I’m kinda stuck here....”

She blinked her long, fluffy lashes. The gothic elf rubbed her ears anxiously and then slowly, inched her way off him before her body could make his react, but thought she felt something rub her inner thigh before she pulled away, causing her to hunch over covering her face with cowering shyness! "S-s-sorry... you're.... not h-hurt... are you?" She asked, looking away, but peeked back at him through the slots of her fingers, her glowing blue iris staring back at him as she suppressed anxious squeals and her body which screamed at her to flee!

Cathedral Gates Banshee_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_loen_lapae__0a73acde53e05c25141cade36936eea2
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:42 am

Elliot sat himself up on the paving stones, dusting off his shoulder, before replying to the flustered elf. “No, I’m ok, but how about you? Do you have any injuries from the fall? I know healing magic, so I could help if needed.” An innocent smile shone on his face as he offered aid

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ciara Mirthspire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:42 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot sat himself up on the paving stones, dusting off his shoulder, before replying to the flustered elf. “No, I’m ok, but how about you? Do you have any injuries from the fall? I know healing magic, so I could help if needed.” An innocent smile shone on his face as he offered aid

Ciara glanced over to him, flustered. He's cute... She slowly shook her head 'no', before his innocent smile made her heart race and her mind foggy! How can he be that adorable?! She thought, as her head filled with air, causing her to feel dizzy. "On second thought, maybe I did...@_@"

Ciara was feeling like she was going to faint, swaying gently side to side as the cool air and the lack of her veil made her shiver, having forgotten about it flapping against the gates.
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:10 pm

“Here, let me take a look” he said, pulling out a green object resembling a violin, until a shaft extended from the base. “Engage Detector.” He said softly, as the staff began to scan the elf. Displaying a 3D display of information. “Hmm, nothing broken or bruised... elevated heart rate but that makes sense due to our collision.” The holographic display dissipated, and Elliot stood up, offering the young woman a hand. “At worst, I’d say you’re just dizzy from having the wind knocked out of you. I’m Elliot, by the way, I’m guessing you’re a student here as well?”😄

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:40 pm

Elliot wrote:“Here, let me take a look” he said, pulling out a green object resembling a violin, until a shaft extended from the base. “Engage Detector.” He said softly, as the staff began to scan the elf. Displaying a 3D display of information. “Hmm, nothing broken or bruised... elevated heart rate but that makes sense due to our collision.” The holographic display dissipated, and Elliot stood up, offering the young woman a hand. “At worst, I’d say you’re just dizzy from having the wind knocked out of you. I’m Elliot, by the way, I’m guessing you’re a student here as well?”😄

As Elliot scanned her, she began to ease up again. His hand outstretched with a smile, she felt her heart skip a beat again... he was so... adorable! "Ciara..." she replied, reaching for his hand with a purple face... when her blue eyes caught a glimpse of her cape about to fly off the gate!! "OH no! My veil!" She scrambled, pointing to it! "Catch it before it flies off, its my mother's!" she cried out.
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:45 pm

“Ah!” He gasped out, running forward to grab the veil, using his staff to reach to it before it flew away, the veil wrapping around the head of the staff. “Whew, that was close. Here you go Ciara, sorry if it’s a little wrinkled😅.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Elliot wrote:“Ah!” He gasped out, running forward to grab the veil, using his staff to reach to it before it flew away, the veil wrapping around the head of the staff. “Whew, that was close. Here you go Ciara, sorry if it’s a little wrinkled😅.”

She watched on her hands and knees as the young man named Elliot rushed the gate for her, putting to use his rod for her after all! She watched with bated breath as her garment went rolling away but was caught by his staff where it wrapped around and remained. She let out a heavy sigh of relief, bowing her head. "Thank goodness.." She stood up as Elliot reapproached, brushing her knees of dirt as her gossamer dress shimmered between dark colors of blue, purple and black. She smiled as he handed it back to her. "T-thank you." She blushed, wrapping it around her shoulders and head again.

Cathedral Gates Banshee_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_yonaga__54807ece8de5ef518bca8920a8aa2992

"E-Elliot, was it?" She asked, nervously, her arms framing her breasts as she held her hands across her lower abdomen. "Thank you again. I'm sorry for bumping into you, I uh... I can... um..." she had trouble saying the words to describe what brought her to running into him so she shook her head, closing her eyes and blushed a little deeper. "N-never mind! Anyway," She blinks her baby blue eyes open and looks over to him. "you asked me if I was a student here, before I freaked out. Heh. Yes. Yes I am..." She says, one hand sliding up to her face, stroking one of her ears again nervously. "I suppose then, you are as w-well?" She gulped. This was the most she ever spoke to someone besides family and her childhood friend.
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:03 pm

“Yes, I am. I’m taking some courses in healing magic, exorcism, and working on my music. Granted, today I’m kind of light on classes. I was actually on my way to my only class of the day, it starts in about....” he looks over to the clock tower. “Ah, two minutes! I’m sorry Ciara, but if I don’t leave now I’m gonna be late! Anyway Gotta go, hope you have a nice day, would certainly enjoy talking to you properly sometime, see ya!” He replied, waving before running off to class.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Elliot wrote:“Yes, I am. I’m taking some courses in healing magic, exorcism, and working on my music. Granted, today I’m kind of light on classes. I was actually on my way to my only class of the day, it starts in about....” he looks over to the clock tower. “Ah, two minutes! I’m sorry Ciara, but if I don’t leave now I’m gonna be late! Anyway Gotta go, hope you have a nice day, would certainly enjoy talking to you properly sometime, see ya!” He replied, waving before running off to class.

She blinked at that. "Exorcism and music...? Interesting combination, what do you pl-" The bell of the clocktower rang and she jumped. Rubbing both of her ears again, she grumbles, but then notices Elliot swiftly taking off! "W-wha--oh okay. You have a nice day as well." She says, blushing as he ran off...

She watched him turn the corner and enter the school. She smiled, flustered. "He's certainly a lively one. Cute too." She giggles. Now that she was outside, and most of her things were done, she had forgotten what else she wanted to do.
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Elliot happily hummed along as he walked with his childhood friend and new friend through the gate back out into the city. “So Rose, have you ever been to The Third Fox? My family and I have gone a number of times, and the food was rather good when we went.”
Cathedral Gates Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:34 pm

Elliot wrote:Elliot happily hummed along as he walked with his childhood friend and new friend through the gate back out into the city. “So Rose, have you ever been to The Third Fox? My family and I have gone a number of times, and the food was rather good when we went.”
Cathedral Gates Image0

[from here]

"I think I was there that one time with Claire? Its kinda fuzzy actually." Rose admitted, before turning to Yoko. "So, where you from, Yoko?"
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:37 pm

[from here]

She turned to Rose and smirked. "From a land of rocks and ocean." Yoko gave the same answer as she had with Elliot, before giggling. "Beijio City, its pretty much rocks and ocean over there these days. The grasslands become a desert in the last 18 years." She says with a shrug. "So I take it Rose, you're not from around here either?"
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:54 pm

“She’s from Jemial, and from a family of demon hunters. She may be a few years younger than us, but she’s really strong! She uses a scythe bigger than her like it’s a baton! Her sister Claire is also a a skilled fighter too, though she’s usually busy tending to her bar.”
Cathedral Gates Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Elliot wrote:“She’s from Jemial, and from a family of demon hunters. She may be a few years younger than us, but she’s really strong! She uses a scythe bigger than her like it’s a baton! Her sister Claire is also a a skilled fighter too, though she’s usually busy tending to her bar.”
Cathedral Gates Image0

"Yup, defending the peace and my cookie stash~" She winked, remembering the last time she offered cookies to Elliot in a suggestive manner... but it somehow backfired:

Cathedral Gates E76e8c43da448df6d819879e44a87a97

Even so, it only meant she had to try that much harder! "Yeah, sis likes to collect old Beijionese weapons, she lived in Beijio for a long time when mom was still alive, and got training with a bunch of Samurai and other warriors. Came back with one less eye, but she's never complained about it. She even has one of those weapons once used by Naga--something... that one woman who nearly took over the country before Beijiosaki did from the Dragon Emperor. My knowledge of Beijionese history is limited to my sister's fanatics." Rose blushed, but smiled warmly. "Jemial's a rough city to live in, but my family is well respected and has been the longest residing family in that despot! Hahahahahahaha!" She laughed... albeit maniacally.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Amaranth and Elliot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Yoko nodded. "You don't say?" the idea of stealing Rose's cookies was enticing just to see her reaction, but wasn't really worth the future trouble. She giggled at her mention of a famous Beijionese figure. "I think you mean Nagahime Busujima. She had a large collection of weapons, most of which were Murasame built, very dangerous and sometimes thought 'cursed' weapons. So if its the real deal, might want to warn her, unless there is no curse. Not to try and worry you, but if you didn't know... best to err on the side of caution ^^; ." She says with a nervous smirk.

Awkward...

Yoko coughed into her fist. "So anyway, I fence and do gymnastics. I aim to be a hunter of monsters and demons someday too." She remarked, half lying. She already had her calling... but was mostly getting extra training and preparation for beastly baddies she had only rare interactions with in her past.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:16 pm

“Yeah, I guess it makes sense that most of the students in St. Michaels would be there for demon hunting related activities.” He replied, feeling a bit awkward being the non-demon Hunter in the group. “Granted, everyone in my family knows how to fight, myself included. Dean took most after dad when it came to preferred weapons.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Rose Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:20 pm

Elliot wrote:“Yeah, I guess it makes sense that most of the students in St. Michaels would be there for demon hunting related activities.” He replied, feeling a bit awkward being the non-demon Hunter in the group. “Granted, everyone in my family knows how to fight, myself included. Dean took most after dad when it came to preferred weapons.”

"I'm the oddball in my family, and ancestors. They preferred daggers, knives or short curved blades..." Yoko said in response to that. "So a scythe huh, for you Rose?"
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rose Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:24 pm

Amaranth wrote:
Elliot wrote:“Yeah, I guess it makes sense that most of the students in St. Michaels would be there for demon hunting related activities.” He replied, feeling a bit awkward being the non-demon Hunter in the group. “Granted, everyone in my family knows how to fight, myself included. Dean took most after dad when it came to preferred weapons.”

"I'm the oddball in my family, and ancestors. They preferred daggers, knives or short curved blades..." Yoko said in response to that. "So a scythe huh, for you Rose?"  

"With a fifty-caliber anti-material rifle built in~" She whistled, arms behind her head, glancing over to them with a wink. "As Elliot states, I'm pretty strong. Got some extra teaching from a pretty Gunslinger, Yoko Hinomoto. She has the most golden eyes! I was like a cat with a laser pointer, it was hard not to stare at them! But managed pretty well. She still has much to teach me though, but I'll get what I can without incurring the wrath of the Gunslinger Association's recruiters~" She chuckled. "Thats the last thing on my to do list."
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:47 pm

“So, now I guess you know two Yoko’s now, huh Rose?” He remarked, amused by the coincidence. “Oh hey, here’s my favorite bakery!” He gestured to the shop with the sign Gloria’s Bakery hanging above the door. “If you want some bread or sweets, I recommend this place. Gloria makes the best baked goods! Rose, remember those cookies from that one time? They were from here!”
Cathedral Gates Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:51 pm

Elliot wrote:“So, now I guess you know two Yoko’s now, huh Rose?” He remarked, amused by the coincidence. “Oh hey, here’s my favorite bakery!” He gestured to the shop with the sign Gloria’s Bakery hanging above the door. “If you want some bread or sweets, I recommend this place. Gloria makes the best baked goods! Rose, remember those cookies from that one time? They were from here!”
Cathedral Gates Image0

Yoko smirked at Elliot's innocence, and turned to the shop he pointed out. "Oh nice! I like doughnuts. 😋" Yoko says with a smile.

Cathedral Gates Yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_jivke__7f2a0ab25da04b031efc5c1e9213dad9
(ooc: had to for the obvious joke xD)

Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Elliot, Rose Thorne, Blaire Silverflare and Himeko The Cursed Goddess like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next