Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Executioner Wing Corridors

4 posters

Go down

Executioner Wing Corridors Empty Executioner Wing Corridors

Post  Yasamin Aerendite Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:57 pm

Yasamin Aerendite's curvy and tall frame took up much of the hall as she travelled down its length. Her dark skin jiggled and swayed, her large gold eyes shining bright and her long, crimson hair bounced against her shoulder in the side ponytail. She was smiling, a happy go lucky smile as she looked for Lady Busujima to ask for a rematch... but would settle for anyone really. She was simply awaiting orders, the twenty-one year old Domescadian woman was a Hazorian Executioner, one of Hazoria's Holy Warriors trained to specifically handle monsters and demons that threaten the safety of the land. She had to say, she had a good feeling about this, in spite what the others say about the life expectancy being short; but there were plenty older than herself in the Executioner division.

She hummed to herself a jaunty tune, as she headed for the courtyard, her eyes scanning for someone she may be able to convince into a sparring match.
Yasamin Aerendite
Yasamin Aerendite
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Executioner Wing Corridors Empty Re: Executioner Wing Corridors

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:08 pm

"Ah, Lady Aerendite, a word if you may?" Called out Sir Formidable, another Executioner like her. He was one of the eldest of the Executioners at 28 years old, and was well regarded among his fellow Priests and Priestesses. He had just returned from the mines after speaking with Lady Crowe, and had hopped to bump into an aspiring and better yet- currently inactive, member of the church. "You're not busy are you milady?" he asked, the man standing at equal height to her.
Sir Virgil Formidable
Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:15 am

Blaire pushed up her underframed glasses as she was heading back to her dormitory in the Executioner Wing of the building after finishing class. She didn't look it, but Blaire Silverflare was indeed a student, and not a substitute teacher as her attire could have suggested...and she was, eighteen years old:

Executioner Wing Corridors Unknown

She ambled her way through the double set of doors, a book of robotics under her arm alongside a manual of advanced magic, her brown cardigan bobbled as she pops a few buttons, revealing her deep plunging cleavage to allow some of the light shining through the windows to cascade across her photosynthetic skin. Any longer and I'd have baked to death... She mentally sighed. She simply wanted to head to her dorm, bask in a refreshing shower, and then debate if she was going to check the office for any scripts of slaying, or missions in need of a Hazorian Executioner. If not... she probably lurk around the neighborhood and see what sort of trouble she could get herself into-

-Then she paused as she saw Sir Formidable speaking with Lady Aerendite. She paused her movement to a degree, and listened in on them as she was walking by, a little curious what the mysterious Sir Douchebag wanted from the aspiring Executioner. Hm... If Virgil perishes in the field, will that make Saika the next elder in charge? Hm. I've got a feeling I'll be here the longest. Saika Busujima's a legend, but thats because she hasn't died yet. I've seen her skills before, but... she's not like me. I shouldn't think of such dark things, I should just hurry my butt up and head to my dorm. She mentally reasoned, but found herself not picking up the pace yet due to her insatiable curiosity.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:49 am

Sir Formidable, turning around, noticed Blaire staring his way and felt an odd chill go up and down his spine. "Oh, Blaire, if you wish you may tag along as well. I am offering a job to either of you ladies, or both... from Lady Crowe." He explained, before going ahead with the details. "Its a search and potential rescue mission, for Monk Saika. She's been due to report in well over 17 hours... she was last sighted in Danton City. You both interested in taking on the task?" He asked both buxom ladies with a slight sigh.
Sir Virgil Formidable
Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciara Mirthspire Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:00 pm

Ciara began heading to her quarters after spending an excessive time looking into the threads of church members on behalf of her Grace, when she rounded the corner and quickly backtracked her steps. Two women and a man she recognized as members of the executioners were standing in the hall, talking about some mission of rescue and she dared not wish to hear more. Besides, the handsome Sir Formidable was present and she did not want to interrupt his issuance of orders. “No no no... mustn’t bother mustn’t...” she mumbled under her breath, the Seer and Executioner Ciara Mirthspire, tall and gloomy in spite of her family name began caressing her ears repeatedly from behind the pillar, a habit the Elven Banshee had found herself acting out when she was nervous or anxious. She quickly darted away before she was seen, an anxious squeal escaping her lips as her heels clacked upon the polished marble flooring and she made her way to the city...!
Ciara Mirthspire
Ciara Mirthspire
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaire Silverflare Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Sir Virgil Formidable wrote:Sir Formidable, turning around, noticed Blaire staring his way and felt an odd chill go up and down his spine. "Oh, Blaire, if you wish you may tag along as well. I am offering a job to either of you ladies, or both... from Lady Crowe." He explained, before going ahead with the details. "Its a search and potential rescue mission, for Monk Saika. She's been due to report in well over 17 hours... she was last sighted in Danton City. You both interested in taking on the task?" He asked both buxom ladies with a slight sigh.

Blaire began her approach when she felt a similar chill as the Paladin... and turned her attention to a pillar close by:

Ciara Mirthspire wrote:Ciara began heading to her quarters after spending an excessive time looking into the threads of church members on behalf of her Grace, when she rounded the corner and quickly backtracked her steps. Two women and a man she recognized as members of the executioners were standing in the hall, talking about some mission of rescue and she dared not wish to hear more. Besides, the handsome Sir Formidable was present and she did not want to interrupt his issuance of orders. “No no no... mustn’t bother mustn’t...” she mumbled under her breath, the Seer and Executioner Ciara Mirthspire, tall and gloomy in spite of her family name began caressing her ears repeatedly from behind the pillar, a habit the Elven Banshee had found herself acting out when she was nervous or anxious. She quickly darted away before she was seen, an anxious squeal escaping her lips as her heels clacked upon the polished marble flooring and she made her way to the city...!

She raised a curious brow before turning to Virgil once more and he continued the specifics of the task. "Monk Saika needs rescuing? Odd hearing those words in the same sentence... but I suppose its only a matter of time before someone makes a mistake." She says in a flat, semi-emotionless tone. "Very well, I can go out and look for her if you need me to. I don't need a tag along, so its up to Lady Aerendite here if she wants to proceed. I'll grab my things." She says, already walking away to get changed and get a head start on the task.
Blaire Silverflare
Blaire Silverflare
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Virgil Formidable Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:07 am

Sir Formidable felt that odd sensation of being watched again, but shrugged it off as Blaire spoke up again. "That is up to Lady Aerendite here, but feel free to begin and set out. However, the Church would probably prefer if you both are to team up for this venture that you both should leave together.... but, don't dawdle. Again, we are unsure of Lady Saika's condition, but be sure to report your findings regardless once you arrive in her last known location. Check the surrounding forests if you have to." He says, before backing up. "Ladies," he half bows, before walking away.
Sir Virgil Formidable
Sir Virgil Formidable
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down