Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathedral Gates

+3
Elliot
Ciara Mirthspire
Ennis Erauqs
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: Cathedral Gates

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:57 pm

Amaranth wrote:
Elliot wrote:“So, now I guess you know two Yoko’s now, huh Rose?” He remarked, amused by the coincidence. “Oh hey, here’s my favorite bakery!” He gestured to the shop with the sign Gloria’s Bakery hanging above the door. “If you want some bread or sweets, I recommend this place. Gloria makes the best baked goods! Rose, remember those cookies from that one time? They were from here!”
Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Image0

Yoko smirked at Elliot's innocence, and turned to the shop he pointed out. "Oh nice! I like doughnuts. 😋" Yoko says with a smile.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_and_2_more_drawn_by_jivke__7f2a0ab25da04b031efc5c1e9213dad9
(ooc: had to for the obvious joke xD)

(OOC: Goddamnit Amaranth that was good xD)

"Yeah she makes the best cookies!" she replied, having already returned from the shop with a cookie in hand:

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 1d594e29cdd6bbbce613ae302c2477a1

"....what?" She says, blinking at them as she stuffs it into her mouth.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:16 am

“Rose, don’t you think you’ll spoil your lunch if you have dessert first?” He looked at her with a bemused face

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:00 am

Elliot wrote:“Rose, don’t you think you’ll spoil your lunch if you have dessert first?” He looked at her with a bemused face

Rose waved him off playfully. "Nah, nah, always time for cookies! 😋" She says before looping an arm around Elliot and pulled another out, gently pressing it against his cheek. "C'mon... one won't hurt~" She teased.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:03 am

“Well….” He was sorely tempted, seeing how good those cookies were. “Rose, you don’t want to get Fiona angry, do you?” He offered as his only real defense

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:06 am

"Yoink!" Yoko says, grabbing the cookie while the pair were occupied. "I happen to be famished, so this won't hurt my appetite~" She says ahead of them, turning around, popping up one of her slender legs and winking back at them.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Amaranth_Yoko_Yoshiyuki

She then promptly ate the cookie!
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:12 am

Amaranth wrote:"Yoink!" Yoko says, grabbing the cookie while the pair were occupied. "I happen to be famished, so this won't hurt my appetite~" She says ahead of them, turning around, popping up one of her slender legs and winking back at them.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Amaranth_Yoko_Yoshiyuki

She then promptly ate the cookie!

Rose gasped as the cookie was snatched from her with deft ease! "Y-you cookie thief! No one simply just steals a cookie from-" She then watched Yoko chomp down on it!

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 1f631

"What have you done!! I bought that for Elliot and or myself!! Cookie thief!!" She exclaimed, the seventeen year old chasing after the red head now!
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:18 am

“It’s ok Rose, we can stop by here on the way back for dessert. Please don’t fight, girls.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:47 am

Yoko kept herself juuust out of Rose's reach before she wound up using Elliot for cover. "C'mon now, I'll buy you one if you eat all your vegetables~" She teased the younger teen with a playful smirk. "Elliot's quite right, no need for a fuss~" She cooed, sticking her tongue out at her.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:12 pm

"Grrrr...." Rose grumbled, flustered at Yoko's taunt. "If you weren't hiding behind Elliot...!" She turned away, folding her arms and 'harrumphing'.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Elliot absentmindedly placed his hand on Rose’s head and started lightly petting it. “Don’t worry, Rose, we can get some more after lunch, my treat.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth and Rose Thorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:10 pm

Yoko took notice of Elliot's purity, and giggled, before pointing to a jewelry store. "Ooo, whats that place?" She asked.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rose Thorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:45 pm

Elliot kept patting the head of his childhood friend, as he turned to Yoko and replied. “Oh, that’s Lucinda’s, it’s a jeweler with a contract with the church for production of religious jewelry, along with secular jewelry, materia refinement, and some work with precision machinery, like watches or such.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:03 pm

Elliot wrote:Elliot kept patting the head of his childhood friend, as he turned to Yoko and replied. “Oh, that’s Lucinda’s, it’s a jeweler with a contract with the church for production of religious jewelry, along with secular jewelry, materia refinement, and some work with precision machinery, like watches or such.”

"Ah I see." She says, taking a mental note of that. She'd need to pay rent if she wanted to get a place outside of the dormitory, and that would be a nice place to hit up. "Perhaps they can fix my grandpa's old watch, its been busted for 50 years." She chuckled, and continued down the road. "What about that place? Looks like a Leather n' Lace store! Embarassed" she blushed.

"I don't know about you... but I can't imagine myself running around in tight leather or lace..."

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 De2cxa1-7bd195ea-42a2-4b3b-9e73-da876863665f

Yoko also put a mental note on this said shop... for later ventures.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 De2cxfx-7dc06b3c-52d5-4635-8e72-0a854ae69291

She glanced at Rose though, and blinked. "...but it works very well on you, Rose! Cathedral Gates - Page 2 1f605 ^^; "

Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:13 pm

“I’m afraid that isn’t my field of expertise…..” before turning back to Rose. “Rose? You haven’t done anything in the last two minutes, are you ok?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:29 pm

The leather and lace clad woman stared blankly at the street ahead... almost lost to the world. "I like turtle-ducks... Cathedral Gates - Page 2 1f632" She mumbled, lost in Elliot's head patting... when Elliot's voice snapped her back out of it. "Yes! Of course, mmhmm!" Rose agreed, and began heading ahead of them. "Well, shall we keep moving along then?"
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:56 pm

"I agree, let us not tarry much longer!" Yoko purred. "Unless there are other places to point out?"
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:17 pm

“None that I can think of on the way to the restaurant, so it would be prudent to proceed further.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth and Rose Thorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:41 am

"Just lead the way then, Elliot!" Rose commented, suddenly falling behind. "I can't think of any other places of note either, but stay away from the pubs around here, they can be pretty gnarly and lots of unsavory characters go in and out of them. I heard frogmen ate a waitress in one of the establishments. Sis and I wouldn't allow that in our place, though many have tried!"
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:10 pm

“That…. sounds incredibly dangerous….”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Reiri Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:40 am

(from here)

"Well Jack, it was a rather uneventful journey, a little rough in the beginning, but we made it!" Reiri Kamura says to her travel companion, spinning in place as she did. It felt... nice to be back to a place she was familiar with... and she was wondering if she was fired from the Cathedral yet.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Dbxueo7-6a34e991-c7e7-475d-a576-374ae7581ba3.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGJ4dWVvNy02YTM0ZTk5MS1jN2U3LTQ3NWQtYTU3Ni0zNzRhZTc1ODFiYTMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She bowed her head to Jack and smiled. "Thank you for travelling with me, and your blood." She giggled, before nodding to the Cathedral. "I'd recommend you seek asylum with the church, they'll protect you from the demons and if someone like that psycho comes looking for you again. I wouldn't recommend running around up here... its a dangerous place, the capital." She says with a wink, before bidding Jack McKelly adieu.

She jumped up, impossibly high, and landed softly on a tree limb. She smiled, sitting on the thick limb of one of the few trees on the mountain community's man made plateau:

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 File

"Hm... not much has changed from what I can see..." she purred. "Well, the bridge being out and the faint shimmering of the barrier's a clear and present issue... if not for the Harbor Lift I'm sure this place would be literal deadsville... huh, wonder if I should visit The Slashed Throat? Been living off Jack's blood in spurts since the journey..." She mumbled to herself when she heard a conversation occurring below her.

Elliot wrote:Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Image0
“That…. sounds incredibly dangerous….”

"Its not just frogmen, you should worry about." She called down to the group, smiling with her lips, as to not show her fangs and terrify them.

"There are some out there who may want to have a drink of you! I'd avoid the underground, that extension of the city that goes through the mountain beneath us? Its a literal underworld. Its a dark, secluded area that are popular for the far more unsavory... I'd especially stay clear of a place called 'The Slashed Throat'. Enter that place, and a slashed throat would be the least of your worries." She giggled.

The wind blew in an apt direction at that moment as the trio glanced up at her:

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Dbx59aa-6d26442c-d09f-4a08-9cd8-ec98a2f4207f

The reaction of the young man was somewhat entertaining.

"What? See something you like?" She teased with a wink.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Db68pn0-6a5bac2b-6de4-4bbb-b123-77c02e5b1784
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:49 am

“Huh-wha-Bwah!?” 😳!!!! He gesticulated wildly at what had just occurred. “I-I-I-I’m so sorry miss! I promise it wasn’t intentional!”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Reiri Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:27 am

Elliot wrote:Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Image0
“Huh-wha-Bwah!?” 😳!!!! He gesticulated wildly at what had just occurred. “I-I-I-I’m so sorry miss! I promise it wasn’t intentional!”

Reiri giggled at the young man's increased, flustered fervor, batting her long, pretty lashes as she looked at him intently with her heavy lidded gaze. "Please, don't worry yourself. It's quite all right~" She cooed, slipping her butt off the tree limb, descending downwards; another peek of her lacy black thong beneath the flapping of her pleated skirt:

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 File

Her Mary Janes clicked upon the cobblestone road they were walking upon, not many cars in Ithtecca given its simple, almost rustic appearance. She adjusted her skirt and then held her chin, propping her elbow up with her other hand, and leaned forwards, inspecting the two students. The red head was a Teronian... which surprised her earnestly. That should be an impossibility... TOM is supposed to be the very last... unless Sirius is getting bored and gave up more of his power... that wouldn't be good, his sister, Hazoria would surely seize such weakness to exploit for her own gain, the uppity bitch that War Goddess is... Reiri thought before smiling.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 2282_reiri_sig_by_anastasiadfaizland-db68apj

"Sometimes accidents make for the best introductions. Just head my warning about 'the Underground' district of the city, okay?" She hummed.

The young man... seemed normal enough, potentially of Scardian blood. She regarded his other companion, the younger woman with the rose motif's on her clothes. She needed no introduction, Rose Thorne. She knew their mother and her sister, 'Judy'... but she only met Rose once, when she was three. She grew up well. She remarked. Granted, she helped deliver both Rose and Judy as a solid for their mother. It was best to try and keep the most powerful demon hunters and vampire slayers in your network of friends after all... but she refused to be their doctors, to avoid complications or potentially getting attached. It was bad enough she didn't show up for their mother's funeral.

"Well, you three seem to be heading somewhere, so I shan't keep you any longer~" Reiri hummed, her narrowed garnet gaze returning to the Teronian and the young man. "Sayonara~" Reiri states in ancient Beijionese, walking away. The meaning was easily interpreted as 'goodbye' by even the uneducated, but Reiri used its correct interpretation of the word. In truth, this variation she used of the ancient, dead language, was actually deeper, almost melancholic in meaning. It really meant: 'Goodbye forever' or 'Goodbye, I don't know when I'll see you again'.

Cathedral Gates - Page 2 Dbxuewy-30eaa52d-72e5-44d8-91c9-9ef92b084027

As she walked away from them, the wind blew up her skirt once more, showing off her backside briefly before she pushed it down with her right hand. "I've forgotten how windy it can be on the chopped off peak of a mountain..." Reiri says softly to herself, giggling as she headed towards the north end of town... towards the place she told the group PRECISELY NOT to go. For their sake, she hoped they'd continue on their original path...

(to here)
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Yoko blinked at the young woman's odd demeanor as she descended the tree, warning them not to head into the 'underworld district'. That's something to keep of note too... could probably sell the stuff I steal there... She thought, and then turned to Elliot, who was as red as her hair. "She a student of the school? I haven't seen her around or at least in my classes..." Yoko inquires.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:37 am

Rose turned to Elliot and then sighed, watching the raven haired woman walk away before looking down at her own skirt, and Yoko's. Isn't that windy out... errg, pervert!

"She sounds dangerous.." Rose grumbled with mild annoyance, despite the fact the teen looked familiar to her. "Well, lets get a move on before we all blow away..." She says. "Tells us to stay out of the bad end of town, then heads to it! Sheesh..." Rose complained.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:47 pm

“Y-yeah, let’s just get going….” Elliot remarked, confused by the occurrence.
(Continued Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next