Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Third Fox

+9
Takumi
Nelyn Greymantle
Jean Maverick
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Mayra Greenleaf
Rose Thorne
Amaranth
Chelyn Winterflare
Elliot
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Third Fox Empty The Third Fox

Post  Elliot Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Elliot opened the door for his female companions. “Here, after you.” 😄

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Third Fox Empty Re: The Third Fox

Post  Chelyn Winterflare Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:15 pm

From the outside it looks clean, cheerful and cheerful. Timber and intricate stone carvings make up most of the building's outer structure.
It's tough to see through the darkened windows, but the animation from within can be felt outside.

As you enter the former tavern through the decorated, wooden door, you're welcomed by a feeling of comfort and dancing people.
The bartender is handling some customers, but still manages to welcome you with a short wave.

It's as enchanting inside as it is on the outside. Hardwooden beams support the upper floor and the large candles attached to them. The walls are swarming with photographs, some of what undoubtedly must be famous people and others of happy customers..

The tavern itself is packed. Passing traders seem to be the primary clientele here, which often indicates great food. Several long tables are occupied by locals, travellers, foreigners and anybody else who wishes to join. The other, smaller tables are also occupied by people who are singing and dancing, occasionally pulling an unsuspecting waitress amidst their dancing group. Even most of the stools at the bar are occupied, though nobody seems to mind more company.

You did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's famous for something, but you can't remember what for. Though judging by the warmth and joy radiating through the tavern, it's probably the atmosphere that makes this place famous. You manage to find a seat and prepare for what will undoubtedly be a great evening.

"Another cup of Jade Tea, please..." Chelyn sighed, offering her teacup, turning to the sound of the bell, which would have been impossible due to the lively atmosphere had she not really great hearing. She could see familiar faces. Students? I think so... She blinked her large red eyes, and when the tea arrived she returned her attention to the man behind the counter and nodded. She sipped at her tea, and went back to the papers spread across the table in front of her.

Chelyn Winterflare
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:15 pm

Chelyn Winterflare wrote:From the outside it looks clean, cheerful and cheerful. Timber and intricate stone carvings make up most of the building's outer structure.
It's tough to see through the darkened windows, but the animation from within can be felt outside.

As you enter the former tavern through the decorated, wooden door, you're welcomed by a feeling of comfort and dancing people.
The bartender is handling some customers, but still manages to welcome you with a short wave.

It's as enchanting inside as it is on the outside. Hardwooden beams support the upper floor and the large candles attached to them. The walls are swarming with photographs, some of what undoubtedly must be famous people and others of happy customers..

The tavern itself is packed. Passing traders seem to be the primary clientele here, which often indicates great food. Several long tables are occupied by locals, travellers, foreigners and anybody else who wishes to join. The other, smaller tables are also occupied by people who are singing and dancing, occasionally pulling an unsuspecting waitress amidst their dancing group. Even most of the stools at the bar are occupied, though nobody seems to mind more company.

You did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's famous for something, but you can't remember what for. Though judging by the warmth and joy radiating through the tavern, it's probably the atmosphere that makes this place famous. You manage to find a seat and prepare for what will undoubtedly be a great evening.

Yoko entered the lively place with a surprised look. It seemed befitting of Elliot's character so far. Friendly, welcoming, and cute.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting this!" Yoko gasped, and managed to slip her way between some of the animate dancers and turned to Elliot and Rose with a smile.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:17 pm

Rose was reminded a little of how similar it once felt in the Rose Thorne Pub, and then remembered this place well. "Thank you, Elliot." She smirked, entering and then the trio were guided over to a booth where a familiar woman waited for them.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:50 pm

He noticed a familiar face at a table. “Ah! Professor Chelyn! Fancy running into you here! 😄
The Third Fox Image0
He walked over to the table, greeting his teacher. “I heard that you were out of the city on executioner business. When did you get back?”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelyn Winterflare Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:11 am

Elliot wrote:He noticed a familiar face at a table. “Ah! Professor Chelyn! Fancy running into you here! 😄
The Third Fox Image0
He walked over to the table, greeting his teacher. “I heard that you were out of the city on executioner business. When did you get back?”

She was engrossed in her papers and tea, sipping at it till Elliot Craig walked up to greet her. She sets the cup down, and fully turns to the young man, but not by much. She was 22 herself, young for a teacher. "Oh, Mr. Craig."

The Third Fox 81322019_p1

She had her glasses on, but she promptly removed them.

The Third Fox 81322019_p0

"Ah, that, yes..." She began, tucking her folded glasses between her cleavage absentmindedly, and continued. "It was mostly uneventful. Inspection of the remains of that tower that appeared and blew up and where that giant bug-thing was talking on the news recently. There wasn't much by the way to investigate or inspect by the time our team arrived..." She says with a slight frown, which was her more standard expression. She then glanced to Elliot and his companions. "Never mind that... I've been back for a couple days. The Headmistress granted me some leave. Classes ended for you today?" She asked, taking another sip.

Chelyn Winterflare
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:41 pm

"Now now," Mayra says to her colleague as she past a beer to the woman, taking a seat beside her. "Executioner business is strictly private... but given our mission was so close, I'll let this slide." winked the elf. It was very rare that a species not protected by the War Gods would support them, but Mayra Greenleaf was a sorta 'born again' type of Elf, who, while, not endowed with Hazoria's Grace, was still a proud supporter of the Goddess of Light and helped eliminate the darkness with her abilities, and the large, Elven, mythril and gold trimmed pearl kukri on her hip:

The Third Fox Weapon_b_1040112500

She nodded her head to the other three. "Have a seat with us! We don't bite." She hummed sweetly, taking her seat beside Chelyn. "I don't think we've met, Executioner Mayra Greenleaf, but feel free to call me May." May hummed with a friendly, outstretched hand to the young man.

(OOC: HEY its me, Ana Very Happy)

Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Jack Morris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:19 pm

“Ah, yes, Executioner May!” He exclaimed, taking her hand and performing a friendly handshake. “i’ve seen you once or twice around the campus. Nice to finally meet you! I would be happy to join you, but I’m actually meeting with my sister for lunch. Although, I doubt she would mind some additional company if you wished to join us.” Turns to Chelyn “And it turns out my only class for the day was cancelled, so I got here a little early. Oh! But where are my manners? This is Rose Throne, a friend of mine since childhood… gestures to Rose, and Yoko Yoshiyuki, from the same class that was cancelled, and a fellow Violin player!” Gestures to Yoko “It turned out she was also uninformed about the class cancellation, so I offered her to come along.”
The Third Fox Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Jack Morris and Rose Thorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:25 pm

Rose waved and took a seat with the two women. "Nice to meet you both." She says with a bow of her head.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:27 pm

"A pleasure!" Yoko piped in, taking a seat as well. She hadn't yet met Chelyn, but heard of her. May, on the other hand was new to her completely. "I suppose you were both on that 'secret business', eh?" She asked May whilst getting herself comfortable.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:37 pm

"Ah, well I could say the same about you, Elliot Craig. Ms. Winterflare has spoke of your aptitude for healing magics." She replied with a wink, shaking his hand with a smile and then slipped beside the teacher. "I can't quite comment on it, but yeah, Chel and I were in the same group." May replied. The mention of his sister made her somewhat alarmed, given the reports she heard from some concerned citizens. Lets not tell him Giana Craig was seen kidnapped by a giant spider seen retreating into the mines... I'm still waiting on that report... She thought. She wasn't allowed to act yet, not till it was cleared by Vergil Formidable... waiting on that sneering imperialist was like pulling teeth...

She maintained her demeanor though. "Ah, well I'm not here for long anyhow if it becomes too crowded." She smiled sweetly. Hm... perhaps I could get Takumi to help me find her... maybe... She thought, but sipped her beer whilst listening to the conversation evolve.
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelyn Winterflare Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:51 pm

Chelyn blinked at the mug of beer. "Mayra... I shouldn't..." She says as she was already setting it back down, with some suds on her lips. She blushed, licking it away from her lips. "...yes, Mr. Craig is quite adept at healing magic. He's new, but I've already sent a letter of recommendation to Dr. Kamura to have her take him under her wing. I think he would advance in medical knowledge with her, even though her class is usually for second years to the Academy." She explained.

Chel turned to the other two and nodded. "Sure... have a seat with us. Pleasure to meet you two." She nodded, taking another sip of her beer instead of the tea.

Chelyn Winterflare
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:13 pm

“Well, I suppose we are early, so Fiona will probably be a few more minutes, so thanks!” He replied, pulling out two chairs for Rose and Yoko first, offering them a seat.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth, Jack Morris and Mayra Greenleaf like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:34 am

As the three were seated, she leaned against the table, her breast rubbing against the table's edge as she pointed to the three of them. "So, what do you plan to do while studying at the academy?" She took another sip of her beer and glanced around, hoping for a carrier pigeon or something... She knew Virgil was halting her orders due to her being an Elf, he was that kind of ass... but a life was in dire need!
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Yoko shrugged. "Oh, I'm just intensely curious how to best handle myself out here, against beasts, monsters, demons. Brushing up on some of my skills as well, I mean, I've been acrobatic my whole life up to this point but its quite academic to train and learn from new sources of knowledge." She answered, ordering a green tea for herself.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:37 am

"I don't go to the academy, I actually show up for some of the combat classes as an aid, really. I might join up though if things... look serious." She says, biting her thumb as she glances over to Elliot and Yoko with lidded, suspicious eyes.
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:30 pm

“Is Jemial really getting that bad?” He asked Rose, as he sat down next to her.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ciaran O'Moriarty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciaran O'Moriarty Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:33 pm

Ciaran O'Moriarty sat facing the group of friends, with the executioners and teacher. His steely blue eye focusing in on Elliot... the somewhat average or short one-eyed nineteen year old with fiery hair was bending his straw in his mouth tightly... his jealousy burning as he observed the new guy. Subject: Elliot Craig. Haven't found much else about him other than he's a new student at the Academy, and his name's Elliot Craig. First day in classes, and he's made a hit with all the sexy chicks! I can almost respect that, but whats with this guy that made him such a magnet?! Its unfair!

Ciaran Cyrus O'Moriarty had been raised at the Academy since he was six, but like Elliot, it was first time actually attending classes as well, or rather the academy's college like regiment. He was used to the Hazorian Church's bootcamp system, their orphanage system...

...We're both short, slender, with ponytails damn it! Dammit! I CALLED MYSELF SHORT!! He gripped his glass tight, the chocolate shake drained quickly with his slurp. "DAMMIT!" he screamed out loud, gripping the sides of his face, brain freeze setting in.
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:26 am

Yoko could feel eyes upon them, and soon with the loud shout of anger, she saw the person responsible who stood up at the bar, holding his face from what appeared to be brain freeze. She had a slightly stern look on her face as she looked at him intently, before continuing the conversation with Elliot and the others. "From what I hear Jemial's always been a rough place to live... after all, it was renamed to 'Roughland City' at one point, last I recall..." She says, her eyes watching the one-eyed young man intently. I sense a deep anger in him... but its weird, as it seems to flow to his eye... She mentally made aware to herself.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:16 am

“Wow, that sounds tough. You and Judy ok there? If any sort of trouble happens, I imagine the others would agree with offering you to stay at our place for a while.” He said, turned to Rose, clutching her hand.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Elliot wrote:“Wow, that sounds tough. You and Judy ok there? If any sort of trouble happens, I imagine the others would agree with offering you to stay at our place for a while.” He said, turned to Rose, clutching her hand.

The Third Fox 428ea2963f259a872d2ebda909a42053

Rose's mind went blank, her face red as Elliot held her hand. She couldn't even answer him as she could only think: The forbidden hand touch...! I've only heard rumors of these... our relationship must indeed be progressing!! Over and over, going faster each time till her face became beat red....!
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:32 am

Yoko glanced Rose over, and chuckled. "She must be really lost in thought, or is it really that bad over there?" She half teased, smirking at Rose with a playful mask.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean Maverick Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:40 am

"That coffee and apple pie always hits the spot, Annie!" Jean Maverick, former ADN Vanguard and Pilot called out. His uniform hid much of his bulky frame, given he was used to flying a frigid one seater cargo dropship that cut out the weight on everything so he could take the maximum load possible. That meant the heater had to go. Still, he didn't mind the cold too much, being Scardian and all. He was about to leave when the 26 year old spotted Elliot Craig, the son of one of the most famous Scardian warriors on the planet and so happened, one of the families he delivered to personally when days were slow.

"'Ey big man, tell your brother and father I said hi, and that the spears they want to try out are on back order. I'll try to get'em in fast as I can, but dunno how much longer I can do this courier job, its killin' my free time!" Jean chuckles, as he leaned over the group. "Oh, I see your with company, sorry. I gotta take off, got a shipment to make to Beijio and then to Scardia. You take care kid, and tell Fiona I haven't forgotten about that package! I've got it loaded up and ready for Beijio!" He says waving as he made his way out.

(to here)

Last edited by Jean Maverick on Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jean Maverick
Jean Maverick
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:49 am

“Oh, hey Jean! I’ll let them know!😄” Elliot replied, waving to the pilot, and turned back to Yoko, Rose still clinging to his other hand in a fugue state. “I can’t say that I would know, Dad didn’t mention much about Jemial when he had to bring his tank corps through there on another assignment.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Nelyn Greymantle and Jean Maverick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelyn Greymantle Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:46 am

Nelyn sits at the counter, eating a late lunch while the young lad beside her began to act up. She wanted to put a boot into his ass for disturbing her, but the dwarf held back for the moment, and instead quietly observed the situation.
Nelyn Greymantle
Nelyn Greymantle
Recruit
Recruit

Mayra Greenleaf and Ciaran O'Moriarty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: