Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Third Fox

+9
Takumi
Nelyn Greymantle
Jean Maverick
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Mayra Greenleaf
Rose Thorne
Amaranth
Chelyn Winterflare
Elliot
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Third Fox - Page 2 Empty Re: The Third Fox

Post  Takumi Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:00 am

“So, this is the Third Fox? I think Giana mentioned this place one or twice.” He said to himself, walking to the greeter at the entrance. “Excuse me, official Hazorian Executioner business, I’m looking for one of my colleagues, Mayra Greenleaf. I was told she was here.” He said in a stern voice.

Takumi
Private
Private

Mayra Greenleaf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Nelyn Greymantle wrote:Nelyn sits at the counter, eating a late lunch while the young lad beside her began to act up. She wanted to put a boot into his ass for disturbing her, but the dwarf held back for the moment, and instead quietly observed the situation.

Mayra could sense unease from the dwarf sitting at the bar, which was justifiable given the Leprechaun's outburst. She however decided to keep her nose out of it and finish her beer...

Takumi wrote:“So, this is the Third Fox? I think Giana mentioned this place one or twice.” He said to himself, walking to the greeter at the entrance. “Excuse me, official Hazorian Executioner business, I’m looking for one of my colleagues, Mayra Greenleaf. I was told she was here.” He said in a stern voice.

"Oh, TAKU!" She cried out, jumping up from the table, slamming her mug down! She made her way quickly over to him with a grin. "Hey... how you been?" She asked, thinking it was perhaps the last person who should be in the same room with Giana's brother, who still was unaware of his sister's vanishing.

The Third Fox - Page 2 File

"Shall we, talk outside?" She asked the archer, nodding over to the booth she had been sitting at, pointing out Elliot...
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:25 pm

“Oro?” Elliot turned around, and saw one of his teachers. “Ah, Professor Takumi! 😄waves “How are you doing?” He replied, completely oblivious to his sister’s current predicament.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:30 pm

“Uh, hey Elliot!” He replied to the student with a nervous smile and wave.” I don’t think he knows yet…. “I’d stay and talk, but I have some official business with Executioner Greenleaf. Enjoy your meal!” He said, walking out of the restaurant with his colleague. “…No one has the nerve to tell the poor boy his sister is in trouble, do they? Shakes head Regardless, the order has been given for a rescue mission, and I will be joining you for this.”

Takumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:28 am

Takumi wrote:“Uh, hey Elliot!” He replied to the student with a nervous smile and wave.” I don’t think he knows yet…. “I’d stay and talk, but I have some official business with Executioner Greenleaf. Enjoy your meal!” He said, walking out of the restaurant with his colleague. “…No one has the nerve to tell the poor boy his sister is in trouble, do they? Shakes head Regardless, the order has been given for a rescue mission, and I will be joining you for this.”

Mayra, now outside with Takumi sighed. "Yeah... could you be able to say that to that kid? It be like kicking a puppy..." she explained her reason for being unable to tell him of the abduction. "Still... Glad someone finally came out! I'm glad to have the Demon Hunter Extraordinaire-" she paused, frowning. That was Takumi's sister's title. "I mean..."
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:55 pm

His eyes were briefly brought to a glare, but fell to melancholic at the revelation of her innocent mistake. “….I am not my sister. She probably would have saved Giana already and have joined us for lunch. Still, it is nice to hear her reputation reaches out to here.” His lips wore a sad smile, before becoming stone faced. “Regardless, we should get going, any more time reminiscing is time we could be using to rescue Giana. Where is the nest?”

Takumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:02 pm

Takumi wrote:His eyes were briefly brought to a glare, but fell to melancholic at the revelation of her innocent mistake. “….I am not my sister. She probably would have saved Giana already and have joined us for lunch. Still, it is nice to hear her reputation reaches out to here.” His lips wore a sad smile, before becoming stone faced. “Regardless, we should get going, any more time reminiscing is time we could be using to rescue Giana. Where is the nest?”

She nodded. "Very well, I shall take you to the site. This way!" She says, running towards the mines. Her gait was... interesting, yet swift. Definitely a girly way to run, but it kept the flaps of her dress from riding up her long legs, and it also accentuated the swing of her hips, and derriere.

(to here)
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:18 am

“Ok, see ya later!😄” Elliot waved them off, cheerily oblivious

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:45 pm

Rose snapped out of it, and smiled. "Nah, its fine. No one would dare to threaten the Thornes in Jemial! Hehe.." She says, before glancing around. "So when's your sister supposed to arrive, anyway?"
Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:10 pm

“Heh, well….” Blink “….actually, she should be here by now. Hope nothing has happened to hold her up….” He responded to Rose.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo InuYayoi Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:46 am

One of the waitresses walked up to the table, a different one from the one whom they met prior. "Hello!" Momo InuYaoyoi says to the large group in her... revealing attire:

The Third Fox - Page 2 Original_drawn_by_yoshikawa_hideaki__0eb80336246fd7542b04bdbcd8881b60

She sets down a glass of water for everyone, the short, dog eared woman slightly strained as she leaned over the young man to set a glass down for the red haired woman, her... plentiful bosom bobbing against his right forearm as she did. "Excuse me..." she blushed, the slight feeling of his shirt sleeve rubbing against her sensitive breast was enough to make her blush, given her sensitivity. Still, she did not linger long, as she proceeded to set a glass down for the short haired girl, and finally him. "Sorry about the wait, I believe you must be Elliot Craig? Your sister... gave me a very detailed description of you, and you fit the bill." She smirked, blinking her large purple eyes, her tail wagging behind her. "She wanted me to relay the message that she's running late, she'll arrive, hopefully, very soon. Also, the previous waiter or waitress had to step out for a bit, so may I ask what you'd like again?" She asked, smiling.
Momo InuYayoi
Momo InuYayoi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciaran O'Moriarty Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:58 am

Ciaran flustered, hands sliding away from his face as he turned to face Elliot again... and saw him now being serviced by a cute and sexy pupper?!

"I can't take it, he's going dow-!" He started as he made his way over, pulling up his sleeve-

Nelyn Greymantle wrote:Nelyn sits at the counter, eating a late lunch while the young lad beside her began to act up. She wanted to put a boot into his ass for disturbing her, but the dwarf held back for the moment, and instead quietly observed the situation.

-he then tripped as Nelyn's leg deceitfully extended out. He didn't see it, with one good eye and it being focused on Elliot he tripped! "-nyaaah!" He cried out like a cat as he ended up pushing the poor dog girl into Elliot!

He hit the plank floors... and when he glanced up, flustered as the poor waitress was stuck, pinning the one woman at the end with her shapely thighs, while her breasts squished against Elliot's lap! He blinked, felt a little blood running down his nostril, before he shot up, pointed at the group but couldn't think of anything witty to say... especially since he blundered and made things better for the kid! He covered his nose with his free hand, still pointing, before simply running away! Damn it...! He's... just too powerful! I'll have to find another way to hit him! But how...? He thought as he took to the street!
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Recruit
Recruit

Momo InuYayoi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 am

“Um, yes, that’s me.” He blushed at her…. revealing outfit. Huh, wonder what’s keeping her? “Well, in that case, I think I’ll have the-BWAH!” He managed to eke out before Momo was knocked into Elliot, knocking him out of the chair, as her landing on Elliot! “Ah, hissing breathing noise, you ok miss?” He replied, before noticing her head was on his stomach….. mean her chest was in his lap… “Well, I guess I broke your fall…” Embarassed his face red as he said that, over the obvious situation

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amaranth and Momo InuYayoi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo InuYayoi Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:29 am

Elliot wrote:“Um, yes, that’s me.” He blushed at her…. revealing outfit. Huh, wonder what’s keeping her? “Well, in that case, I think I’ll have the-BWAH!” He managed to eke out before Momo was knocked into Elliot, knocking him out of the chair, as her landing on Elliot! “Ah, hissing breathing noise, you ok miss?” He replied, before noticing her head was on his stomach….. mean her chest was in his lap… “Well, I guess I broke your fall…” Embarassed his face red as he said that, over the obvious situation

Momo gasped as she felt someone shoving her forwards! "Waaaaaaaaan-?!"   Blush

Ass up, chest squishing against the young lad's lap, head on his stomach... Momo winked open her eyes and turned her head to the young, blushing man. Oh... heya~ She thought, blushing. Her tail wagged excitedly, her skirt sliding down her wide hips a little, showing off her... lovely white lace g-string!

There was some catcalls and whistles from the other customers, before the stunned Inumimi perked up! "O-Oh! Bwaaah! S-sorry!" she says, but was stuck as her thighs pressed against the lap of one of his companions, leaving her to drag her sensitive chest from his thighs to his crotch, and her chin was against his upper chest! She blinked at him, ears folded back, tail curling around her thigh as she shook there. "Um... it appears... so. Um... I'm stuck..." Blush
Momo InuYayoi
Momo InuYayoi
Recruit
Recruit

Amaranth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thorne Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:26 am

Momo InuYayoi wrote:
Elliot wrote:“Um, yes, that’s me.” He blushed at her…. revealing outfit. Huh, wonder what’s keeping her? “Well, in that case, I think I’ll have the-BWAH!” He managed to eke out before Momo was knocked into Elliot, knocking him out of the chair, as her landing on Elliot! “Ah, hissing breathing noise, you ok miss?” He replied, before noticing her head was on his stomach….. mean her chest was in his lap… “Well, I guess I broke your fall…” Embarassed his face red as he said that, over the obvious situation

Momo gasped as she felt someone shoving her forwards! "Waaaaaaaaan-?!"   Blush

Ass up, chest squishing against the young lad's lap, head on his stomach... Momo winked open her eyes and turned her head to the young, blushing man. Oh... heya~ She thought, blushing. Her tail wagged excitedly, her skirt sliding down her wide hips a little, showing off her... lovely white lace g-string!

There was some catcalls and whistles from the other customers, before the stunned Inumimi perked up! "O-Oh! Bwaaah! S-sorry!" she says, but was stuck as her thighs pressed against the lap of one of his companions, leaving her to drag her sensitive chest from his thighs to his crotch, and her chin was against his upper chest! She blinked at him, ears folded back, tail curling around her thigh as she shook there. "Um... it appears... so. Um... I'm stuck..." Blush

The Third Fox - Page 2 428ea2963f259a872d2ebda909a42053

"..." Rose glared at the dog who was now partially trapped between herself and Elliot. She blinked a couple times as she internally screamed.

...My plans have been foiled and my day has been utterly and immeasurably ruined. Rose thought, before turning her head slowly to Elliot, and then brought her head forwards while the tail waggled and the woman in her lap's ass became more visible! "Down girl!" She says, pushing the squishy thighs off her lap so that she was no longer trapped between them!

She then glared back to Elliot, flustered. "Are you ohhhh GODS!" She shouted as she only made it worse! With the waitress' skirt now fully hiked up and her body pinned on poor Elliot! She didn't know what else to say or do, only could... stare.

Rose Thorne
Rose Thorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Amaranth and Momo InuYayoi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:32 am

Yoko, simply leaned over the fallen pair: "I'd like some green tea, please~" She answered. She felt... a sudden change in the air. Something... was weird. What the hell was that pressure? I just felt my shadow powers.... flare up for some reason. She thought, but did not break face. Something was up... at Mount Risa, it told her... She ignored it, for now. She smiled wryly at the scene unfolding however, to mask the sense of worry she began to feel.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:37 am

“C-could someone please help us up?” He asked, still trapped under the curvy Inumimi girl. He looked up to his friend, classmate and teacher. “I’m still kinda stuck, so I can’t really help her out myself…”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Momo InuYayoi and Lina Lovelette like this post

Back to top Go down

The Third Fox - Page 2 Empty enter the lovely Ms. Lovelette!

Post  Lina Lovelette Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:35 am

Lina Lovelette, a somewhat famous individual for a common waitress was working her shift as usual before the ruckus began:

The Third Fox - Page 2 Lina_original_drawn_by_michihasu__529e7d29c39398615c212cefa46efa7e

"Here's your Baron Grey Tea, Master, do enjoy~" she says playfully, upon delivering the tea to the customer. Lina was a tall, blonde bombshell with vibrant blue eyes and a very appealing figure. She just turned twenty a few days ago, but has been seen publicized in a few commercials, movies, and magazines across Galiavan. For someone so famous however, its hard imagining she'd work at any pub or inn who would hire her, and seems to be hard up on cash for some, undisclosed reason...

Still, she isn't just an act, as she really does lighten up a room and raise spirits high when she walks in! That was when she heard the crash, and turned to one of her coworkers who had fallen atop one of the customers!

Elliot wrote:“C-could someone please help us up?” He asked, still trapped under the curvy Inumimi girl. He looked up to his friend, classmate and teacher. “I’m still kinda stuck, so I can’t really help her out myself…”

She glanced back to the individual she was serving and smiled. "I'll be back~" her Strayan sounding accent only amped up her attraction, and... also:

"The bloody hell you doin' on the gent, Momo?!" She pressed, her intense, annoyed gaze falling upon the Inumimi, her accent also making her sound a little more terrifying!

The Third Fox - Page 2 Lina_original_drawn_by_nadare_san_nadare3nwm__e11afe536c9357e0d41661756c5833bc

"Get off'em, bad dog!" She says, with some humour in her tone, grabbing the other waitress by her shoulders and lifted her back onto her feet, and off the young man.

She turned her attention to the shorter Momo InuYayoi, leaning forwards with her hands on her hips:

The Third Fox - Page 2 Lina_original_drawn_by_michihasu__a06ceee852dce774d5c41fbb631a0244

"What were you thinking? You can't jump on a customer like that! Well, not without them paying for it and that's only on weekends!" She scolded her coworker, Lina's large bosom bouncing, swaying above the young lad before she turned to him. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience! She's a good gal usually, I swear!" The blond giggled, batting her Beijionese eyes and reached down, grabbing the young man's hand with her slender hand with its multi-colored nails, pulling him up onto his feet. He was only a little shorter than her, and was... pretty cute! She smiled warmly, blushing lightly as she turned up the flirt factor by swaying in place side to side gently, her right knee popping a little as she held her tray against her stomach. Her arms did the bonus of 'squeezing' her generous DDD's; sandwiching them between both forearms, intensifying her cleavage at the expense of slightly toning down their jiggling. She cocked her head very slightly down and towards her right as she looked him in the eyes, smiling and ramping up her 'I'm attracted to you' signals- she wasn't sure if he would receive them however, after literally being dog piled on however!

The Third Fox - Page 2 Lina_original_drawn_by_michihasu__0f7bb26fc0c5e4cd4bfc1cea95aaa5db

"You're not hurt, aintchya, Love?" She cooed, batting her long, pretty dark lashes. Hm... he's with girls... could be taken. Bah, I'll have some fun at least as I cast my hook~ She mentally purred. Sometimes... work had a way of... giving her extra confidence. Granted, a few hours in a breastless maid outfit would make anyone confident! "Would ya like something on the house? I'll pay for your meal, for the inconvenience at least, apologies for my mate here, she's still a tad clumbsy. Lina, Lina Lovelette by the way, ya sure you don't want me to check you over for any injuries or bruises in the back, Mr...?" She hung on his introduction, stepping a little closer with a warm smile, her lidded eyes batting heavily now!
Lina Lovelette
Lina Lovelette
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:24 pm

“Uh, Elliot. My name is Elliot Craig. And I’m not concerned about your co-worker, it seems pretty obvious it was accidental.” He replied, completely oblivious to her flirty tone. “And no injuries! And my sister already left money for our meals already, so I wouldn’t want to trouble you over our meals.”
The Third Fox - Page 2 Image0

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina Lovelette Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:30 am

Elliot wrote:“Uh, Elliot. My name is Elliot Craig. And I’m not concerned about your co-worker, it seems pretty obvious it was accidental.” He replied, completely oblivious to her flirty tone. “And no injuries! And my sister already left money for our meals already, so I wouldn’t want to trouble you over our meals.”

Lina maintained her smile, batting her long lashes. "Oh, so you're that Craig, huh? Your sister was very persuasive with the boss on paying ahead, but if you would allow me the pleasure to buy you some dessert or perhaps a dinner at a later date for the commotion we caused ya..." She purred, stepping a little closer to him to hand him her number. "Just... give me a call." She winked.
Lina Lovelette
Lina Lovelette
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:42 am

Lina Lovelette wrote:
Elliot wrote:“Uh, Elliot. My name is Elliot Craig. And I’m not concerned about your co-worker, it seems pretty obvious it was accidental.” He replied, completely oblivious to her flirty tone. “And no injuries! And my sister already left money for our meals already, so I wouldn’t want to trouble you over our meals.”

Lina maintained her smile, batting her long lashes. "Oh, so you're that Craig, huh? Your sister was very persuasive with the boss on paying ahead, but if you would allow me the pleasure to buy you some dessert or perhaps a dinner at a later date for the commotion we caused ya..." She purred, stepping a little closer to him to hand him her number. "Just... give me a call." She winked.

The sound of the door's bell as the crimson haired woman entered did not announce her presence to the group yet; it was only till she got close to the party, removing her overcoat and with her partial understanding of the conversation being had, and her response to it did they respond:

"Yes, I put a great deal of thought into this lunch, Blondie, and should you wish to speak to my brother at a later date, it is only after you have gone through me, first."

(from here)

The Third Fox - Page 2 Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_kiritzugu__sample-a6ecd9521272f9b2d8c47077f3efaa2f

Fiona Julia Craig arrived, jacket slung over one shoulder, a warm smile that contradicted her antagonistic words she gave to Lina. She turned to Elliot and then squeezed the young man against her ample bosom with a tight hug! "Oh my dear brother, Elliot! I'm so happy to see you in such a long time! It's been, what? A day and a half? I've missed you so much!!" She chuckled hugging him tightly against her jiggly bosom!
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:47 am

Elliot hugged her back tightly “Fiona! I guess you fixed whatever came up?” Eyes closed as he hugged. He opened them as he turned his gaze to Fiona’s face. “Oh, and you just missed Jean! He was here a few minutes ago, had to leave for his work.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:54 am

Elliot wrote:Elliot hugged her back tightly “Fiona! I guess you fixed whatever came up?” Eyes closed as he hugged. He opened them as he turned his gaze to Fiona’s face. “Oh, and you just missed Jean! He was here a few minutes ago, had to leave for his work.”

"Yeah.... sorry for running late, the boss had me working with a lot of paperwork, makes me wish for the weekends when I go back to piano lessons with Ms. Barton, at least that's work I can enjoy!" She chuckled, before turning to the others sitting at the table. She felt... a strange darkness around the red head, Yoko... but knew Rose and had a profile on the teacher who stood before them, whose name escaped her at the present. "Ah, nice to see you again Rose, where's your sister at? And..." she paused, looking to the others. "Who are your other friends, Elliot?" She purred, her glowing yellow eyes scanning them all.
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:11 am

“Ah, well this is Yoko, and she’s in my music class. It turns out today our class was cancelled today, and we were both unaware and arrived at the classroom, and we got to talking and I decided to invite her along. We also have Professor Chelyn, one of my magic instructors. As for Judy, I don’t know. Rose?” He broke away from the hug, to Fiona’s dismay, and asked his childhood friend the whereabouts of her sister.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Minoto Ryunoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranth Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:52 pm

Elliot wrote:“Ah, well this is Yoko, and she’s in my music class. It turns out today our class was cancelled today, and we were both unaware and arrived at the classroom, and we got to talking and I decided to invite her along. We also have Professor Chelyn, one of my magic instructors. As for Judy, I don’t know. Rose?” He broke away from the hug, to Fiona’s dismay, and asked his childhood friend the whereabouts of her sister.

"Pleasure to meet ya, mam." Yoko says with a wide smile, shifting a little in her seat, before glancing from Fiona to the teacher. Well... she's got similar features to Elliot... but...

The Third Fox - Page 2 Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_j_k__1b39f1deaadf16d0dfa37bfa795e0615

...there's something off about those 'eyes' of hers.... She thought quietly, hesitating to look back up at Fiona for a moment, before glancing over to her attire. "Pretty sharp suit you have, Ms. Fiona." Yoko replied with a small smile.
Amaranth
Amaranth
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum