Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Third Fox

+9
Takumi
Nelyn Greymantle
Jean Maverick
Ciaran O'Moriarty
Mayra Greenleaf
Rose Thorne
Amaranth
Chelyn Winterflare
Elliot
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Third Fox - Page 3 Empty Re: The Third Fox

Post  Aiya Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:35 pm

Outside the window, a tall, attractive woman with long silver hair that ran past her buttocks rushed past the window. Her glasses glinting in the sun's light as she pumped her arms and legs- a look of desperation and fear upon her otherwise gentle face. She turned to the window, locking eyes with one of the patrons- a young man with reddish hair. She mouthed 'help me' as she ran by, the world seemed to have stood still as she did it, using what she could in ways of her kitsune magic to telegraph her need for help before time resumed and she continued to flee!

Not too soon after she left, something large, green and slithery slid past the window as well, giving chase!

[to here]
Aiya
Aiya
Recruit
Recruit

Miia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona Craig Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:51 am

What happened next, was seen differently by the parties involved.

Elliot's vision:

"Well, seems like you've got plenty of friends now, Elliot!"

The Third Fox - Page 3 Dhk-211012

Everyone else:

"WeLl. SEemS lIkE YoU'vE gOt PLenTy oF 'FrIeNdS'. NoW. ELLiOt!"

The Third Fox - Page 3 Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_j_k__1b39f1deaadf16d0dfa37bfa795e0615

There was a momentarily silence throughout the cafe, and among those who sat at this clearly, overcrowded table, when the fox-woman ran past the window, catching both Craig's eyes as she ran off, being chased by something long and green! "What the?!" gasped Fiona, jumping up from her seat! Shit, that woman's being chased down by a lamia? Where's the military police?? Damn it, I'm trying to enjoy some quality time with my kid brother!! She thought, as she gripped the edge of the table, making it physically crack in a few places. "That woman looks like she needs help!" Said someone else behind her, which knocked Fiona back to her senses, much to her chagrin. Dammit...! She began, and turned to face Elliot to excuse herself, trying to express such:

Elliot's vision:

The Third Fox - Page 3 Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_ateoyh__3b1791710a72a6f66df3a3e36966b537

Everyone else:

The Third Fox - Page 3 Makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_j_k__1b39f1deaadf16d0dfa37bfa795e0615
Fiona Craig
Fiona Craig
Private
Private

Miia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:05 am

“Oh, going to go help her?” Elliot asked, stars in his innocent eyes.😃

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Miia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:39 am

Some time after Fiona departed, the students parted ways, as Elliot began the walk back home. “Hmm, guess I’m on my own again tonight…..” he remarked to himself, dejectedly. Always seem to be home alone most of the time…. “I should go get something sweet to cheer me up, if I’m gonna be like this.” He shifted his direction towards Gloria’s Bakery.

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko and Anu Nazari like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum