Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates

+8
LuLu
Trent Sears
Roin Agan
Bae
Mink
Valan Bennett
Trunks
Rufus Tenik
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates

Post  Trent Sears Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:39 am

Trent's chest tightened, and he felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise. She knew about the code... but his employer said that Telmet was going to be a man in his mid thirties or forties, not a woman in gothic attire. "Alright... weigh your options here Trent... Okay, best case scenario: She's Telmet's backup and the Employer forgot to divulge me on this critical bit of information. Neutral Scenario: it's an unnatural coincidence..no that is just plain ignorance to believe that scenario. Okay...Okay... Worst Scenario: She is a counter-intelligence agent, she's tortured-and-or-killed the real Telmet, and plans to clean up the loose ends after exposing myself as the drop off agent. From there on I will be tortured for my Employer's name or even worse just to show my Employer a lesson for stealing confidential documents. Geh...I've seen those kinds of outcomes before... Okay, a far off scenario would be that she's actually Telmet in a really convincing disguise... or maybe, the Employer really just got his information wrong... Damn it, I shouldn't have gone through with this after learning about that double booking error he did with those demon hunters a while back. Crap... I'm in deep now...." he thinks, closing his eyes briefly.

He could feel sweat drip from his neck and he opens his eyes again when he felt the red heat of his dwindling cigarette. He grunts, tossing the stubby stick absently with his right hand and turned to face the woman this time. "Excuse me?" he says, half expecting to see only the umbrella and a disembodied voice speak to him, but found his blue-grey gaze upon the rather lovely blood red ruby orbs that were her eyes. Still, that was more or less all he could see now that she had a fan covering her lavender lips and the low tilted umbrella. Aside from her exceptionally beautiful crimson eyes was strands of silky raven black hair of her bangs which were obscuring her left eye; though despite this he could still clearly see two gleaming garnet spheres.

"I... didn't catch that." he adds, transfixed by the gleam in her eyes.

Trent Sears
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates

Post  LuLu Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:10 pm

She giggled openly at his hesitation and reaction, and just as she herself had predicted. "Oh come now, you must have heard. Ms. Silver is going to be upset without that recipe of hers; and if you don't take it soon you might see how upset she can really get, or at least... that is what I expect when you take from Madam Quicksilver." she says folding her fan closed, the rectangle it became was pressed against her lips, and had vertically split her face with two even halves of the same whole and beautiful face. She removed the fan from view, placing it inside her corset, sliding it deep between the vast crevasse of her cleavage till it disappeared.

She raised the umbrella slightly, showing off her tied up hair in a customed Beijionese hair fashion one would expect a Geisha to have. She leans the open umbrella against her shoulder and cocks her head only a slight incrament to the right. She batted her long black eyelashes fluttered and she smiled her toothless grin in that bemused expression. "Telmet couldn't make it all the way, you can say the stress of the situation...'swallowed him alive'. I'm both your message and guide to the document's location. You understand, do you not?" she asked, bending her free arm under her breasts, her and clasping over her cocked elbow of the arm which held the umbrella.
LuLu
LuLu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Sears Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Internally he felt like was going to break down and shrivel. She definitely was no bystander, anyone could have known that if the present information was handed to them. He was however able to keep his physical cool and calmness. "I'm begging to feel right about the Worst Case Scenario. She knows too much about this, especially with the knowledge of the person whom my employer was stealing from. I'm going to have to play it cool, and play fool. This mission is officially aborted in my books..." He thought at first, but he found it almost hard to think with her red eyes upon him. It wasn't like she was staring at him per say, but it felt like she could see something on his person to which he was unaware of; like a crumb on the cheek or a blemish beside the eye or-

"Or like if she can read my thoughts." This notion came into his head to which he quickly shook off, feeling a tad silly thinking such things. He shrugged, and pulled out another cigarette. "Sorry lady, but... I really don't know what you're trying to involve me in, but I don't want any part of it." he says this, bringing the tobacco stick to his lips and rummaged through his overcoat for the brass lighter to light it with.

Trent Sears
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LuLu Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:59 pm

"So... you choose to play the fool, eh? Well I must say that is a part you play rather well then." she giggled, folding her umbrella and letting it drop by her side. Her long black braided hair waved in the mountain wind and she was fully no longer hidden behind her veils. She caugh his hand with the lighter held in it and held it there. Her skin would have been cold to the touch, but not uniquely so in this city's climate. She looked up into his grey blue eyes and didn't remove her steady and reading gaze as she brought up her freehand with great accuracy, folding her fingers into a closed fist before flicking her thumb up, her thumb striking against her index finger and small spark of flame waved above the thumb like a rising plume of smoke. The flame ignited the fool's cigarette, and she smiled sweetly. "This is only slightly less boring than igniting the air in front of your face with the words: "Find the red-eyed Geisha at the Harbor with the purple umbrella.' That, and I could have likely singed your face... it would have been an accident though, honestly." she says with another smirk and low pitched laugh.

She kept her hand over his with the clasped lighter yet, and from here he would be able to tell that she was about an inch shorter than him and looked to be around her age. "So... am I convincing enough now?" she says this while stroking her thumb against his hand, while the hand she used to conjure the weak flame spell was brought to his cigarett. She placed the paper tube between her index and middle finger, and plucked the smoldering cigarette away from his lips, flipped it around. She puckered her lavender lips, parting them only slightly to allow the filter to slip into her mouth. She took a short inhale and then brought the tube away from her lips, smoke bellowing out from her lips in plumes of gray. She grinned and then flipped the cigarette around again and then gently brought it back to his own parted lips; she removed her hand from the tobacco and then lightly patted his left cheek with her cool fingers. She kept eye contact and was still smirking her devilishly seductive grin.
LuLu
LuLu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 pm

It was then that the shells of the seige struck down, plowing into buildings and streets around the square, shattering the gates. The spread of Hellfire was well and truly consuming the city now, as billows of black acrid smoke rose high to join the ion stormclouds as they roiled above.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:59 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:
Elvira De Voure wrote:
She remained like a statue as he slid his hand through her hair, parting it and slid his warm hand across the slope of her left cheek as he made his choice. She remained silent for a few moments, then began to giggle. Then chuckle lowly. She then flat out laughed like a witches cackle before leveling her eyes upon Riley's face, her face reverting back from the twisted, dark creature she truly was underneath, to her unearthly beauty. "Amusing, simply, amusing! You are neither a complete idiot nor a man who thinks he has something that would prevent me from killing him. Oh, *chuckle, wiping tears of laughter from left eye* if you were either of those you would have been dead in a heart beat child. You are perceptive, and it's your bold attitude which almost made me kill you. In fact, you may have even impressed me, if not just *chuckling words* givenmeagoodlaugh! Oh, I can't remember the last time I had a good laugh, perhaps 200? 300 years? *Giggle* right you are though, I do get exceptionally bored now and then. One does not realize how quickly 150 years of pure entertainment get boring rather quickly. Many think Vampires are naturally intelligent, 1no this is a lie. Many of us are smart because after so many years of entertainment, we move on to academics for some mild sense of entertainment. I dare say otherwise there are many of us who will walk straight into a Hunter's stake before they realize they're dead!" She chuckled darkly. "Oh, you are too fun. No, I don't think I will kill you, but..." she leaned in close, pressing her closed mouth against his left cheek. Her left hand squeezed his bulge lightly, rubbling it in a tender fashion one last time, as she then brought her lips to his ear and spoke in a sexy, soothing tone: "...I can still help alleviate that 'pressure' problem you're having. I'll admit, its only fitting since we both got a little too passionate, hm?" she giggled flirtatiously, removing her head from his side, setting the glass upon the table as she pulled herself away, sitting at his side normally. She eyed him with lustful glee, and giggled again. "My my, you are so much like my Edward... well the offer stands now. If you decide not to, I'll let you be." she breathed in a deliberate manner which caused her breasts to rise and fall, almost looking bigger before they fell with a bit of bounce, as admittedly, (though she wouldn't say it or think it out loud), they were smaller than say, the girl's who was sitting at the bar.

"I think it's time for you to make a decision, love." she states.

Riley breathed out slowly, almost surprised by his tremendous luck, and brought his right hand to his hair, ruffling it up in an attempt to hide the fact his hand was close to his pistol, in the event things went sour. He took a few moments to relax when she kissed his cheek and then swiftly presented her offer whilst groping him. As she removed herself from him, he turned and looked at her lithe, sexy form. After a moment or two, despite having escaped the literal jaws of death by luck and perception, he shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Well, I cannot argue with a beautiful creature who wants to help." he says placing his hand on her right thigh, rubbing her thigh and sliding close to triangle of her crotch, caressing her inner thigh in gentle tender movements. "Allow me to gather my things...then you may lead the way, milady~" he says in a slight teasing tone, half bowing his head to stress this.

He took his notes, papers and other such materials he had been working on, stuffing them back into his side pack before turning to the lovely vampire, removing himself from the booth to stand beside her once more. He wrapped his left hand around her waist again, under her cape and pulled her close. "Shall we leave?" he asked, looking into her crimson red eyes, winking.

She waited silently as he collected his kit, and accepted his arm as he pulled her close. Her blood red lips peeled into a charming grin as she huddled close, wrapping her cloak around him and his... 'elevated' disposition. She slid up her hood with her left hand, and then hugged him, placing her hand upon his chest, letting her fingers crawl up towards his neck as she leaned in and kissed his left cheek again. She then nodded to the door, as this place carried no inn unlike other areas of Galiavan. "I have a room at the Shamrock Inn in the Miner's Village (OOC: click its a link to the place). It's not too far, yet let's not be so hasty. As we 'children of the night' like to say, the night is still young, Riley." she purred.

The two made their way out of the pub, and into the street.

It had been a while since Riley had walked about Ithteca, having made a mad dash for the pub when he arrived earlier today. He kinda forgot which way the Shamrock was, but didn't let it deter him as he strode the dark streets with the Vampiric beauty at his side. "Hmm. I've always wondered why vampires seem to congregate here. Is there a reason, Elvira?" he asked, as he held her lithe body close, crossing the City Square towards the Miner Village area.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:10 am

Elvira smirked, closing her eyes while resting her head upon his shoulder. "I can't tell you, love. It's one of those, 'or I'd have to kill you' moments, however there is another way I can tell you. If you would really like to know, I could always turn you into a Ghoul or low level vampire, that sounds fun, no? Hm?" she asked sarcastically, taking in the sights around the street. She could still sense the unease left by the attack not too long ago made. She giggled. "It's not too far from here, but we should be careful. I sense... other creatures besides Vampires in this city. Slaves of another force, but as long as you pay them no mind and let them focus on their mission, they will not be a problem for either you, or me." she says, continuing to press them towards the Miner Village.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:33 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:Elvira smirked, closing her eyes while resting her head upon his shoulder. "I can't tell you, love. It's one of those, 'or I'd have to kill you' moments, however there is another way I can tell you. If you would really like to know, I could always turn you into a Ghoul or low level vampire, that sounds fun, no? Hm?" she asked sarcastically, taking in the sights around the street. She could still sense the unease left by the attack not too long ago made. She giggled. "It's not too far from here, but we should be careful. I sense... other creatures besides Vampires in this city. Slaves of another force, but as long as you pay them no mind and let them focus on their mission, they will not be a problem for either you, or me." she says, continuing to press them towards the Miner Village.

Riley chuckled nervously. "Iiiii'm good, but if I'm in need for such, uh, talent's. I'll know who to come to." he says in a humorous air. He was curious about the other bit though, but didn't press into it. Instead he kept it on the back burner for now, in case something occurred later he could perhaps tie it in. For now, getting to the Miner Village was definitely at the top of the priority list he would have to admit yet again.

He turned to Elvira. "...what are you here for, Elvira?"
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:47 am

Riley Pearce wrote:He turned to Elvira. "...what are you here for, Elvira?"

She paused, and looked into his eyes with her powerful crimson orbs. "I'm here, to kill someone. Don't worry, it isn't you. Only something I need to take care of on my own." she then patted his butt, and nudged his shoulder with her own. "But lets hurry on, and drop the questioning for now... remember, we have a date. A date with a comfy and warm bed..." she cooed, her other hand's fingers tapped upon his chest playfully.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:09 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:He turned to Elvira. "...what are you here for, Elvira?"

She paused, and looked into his eyes with her powerful crimson orbs. "I'm here, to kill someone. Don't worry, it isn't you. Only something I need to take care of on my own." she then patted his butt, and nudged his shoulder with her own. "But lets hurry on, and drop the questioning for now... remember, we have a date. A date with a comfy and warm bed..." she cooed, her other hand's fingers tapped upon his chest playfully.

Riley jumped a little, and chuckled. "Yes 'mam, I believe that is an appointment neither would want to be late for." he says, chuckling, but was honestly curious whom she wanted to kill. "As for your intended target... honestly, as long as it's someone I know, I won't hold it against you. There's somebody worth my bullet out there too, but I haven't found them yet." he says with a sigh, before turning to her, perking up a bit. "Y-yeah, lets drop this for now." He says chuckling nervously as he lead them into the Miner Village area.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:42 am

(from here)

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates - Page 2 Latest

Reiri made her way through the city, making it to the heart of the city where the statue of the primal guardians of Ithtecca stood.

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates - Page 2 Final_fantasy_vii___kalm_by_flaviobolla_d7midm4-fullview

The cobblestone road made her heels click, the lack of vehicles due to the extremes of the city's placement made the city very clean... allowing one to really take in that cool, mountain air. She however, was heading somewhere far more dank, and dark in appearance. There was a lifted area where several shops lined an upper level off the street, and a tunnel which sloped downwards, into the depths of the mountain itself, which was re-purposed to residential and slums. The builders took into account when they made the city the Capital, to hide its poverty stricken and criminal intense areas deep into the mountain's earth. Bury it, it doesn't exist if you can't see it. She thought jadedly. They called this 'hidden' district, 'the underworld'. Apt. The vampire began to make her way into the tunnel, to venture into the 'Underworld'. "Abandon hope, all ye who enter~" She calmly, almost playfully states as she headed into the tunnel's depths. A fangy smirk displayed upon her face as she did...

Ithteca City Square, The center of the four plates, and Gates - Page 2 File

(to here )
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2