Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathedral Gates

+3
Elliot
Ciara Mirthspire
Ennis Erauqs
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cathedral Gates - Page 3 Empty Re: Cathedral Gates

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:30 pm

Elliot wrote:“Well, a number of my classes use tables and chairs instead of single desks, so that could happen?” Embarassed ”Otherwise I’d worry about people tripping over or stepping on your tail. Ah, here’s the main gate, come on!” He led his Mousy companion into the campus grounds.
(from here)

"Hehe, well hypothetically so! I'm still unsure if I should... I might not like going to other classes if you're not in them as well..." she added with a soft sigh, before being perked up, her ears twitching as he led her through the resplendent gates! "Ooo!" Penny gasped, looking around the interior of the courtyard like front entrance of the Hazorian Cathedral. "Very baroque in architecture and design~" She noted as they passed marble statues lined with gold leaf and other such extravagant trimmings! "Sheesh, I'd get distracted by all the shines walking through these gates day in and out, hehe." She giggled, hugging Elliot close, but not too tight that it was uncomfortable or seemed too 'grabby', but she was excited to actually hold hands, link arms and have an evening with a cute boy! She was feeling spoiled!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:20 am

A few students remained about, either chatting with friends, or going about club activities. A group of students in gym uniforms jogged by as they made another lap around the street. Most were keeping to themselves, but a few prying eyes were observing Penny, doubtlessly an unusual sight on this campus. “Well, I don’t think my teachers are still here. One was out today, and I saw at least two others at lunch, so I don’t know which classrooms are still unlocked.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:26 am

Penny smiled and admired the scenery, and somewhat shrank at the glances from the other students who were in awe of her appearance. She blushed a little, but Elliot's words made her feel less 'naked' and she turned to him to keep herself from feeling like she stood out too much. "I don't mind, just walking with you like this is pleasant enough, so don't feel disheartened if we can't visit certain class rooms~" The Mauser hummed sweetly, using her other hand to pet the top of his head! "O-oh, um, sorry! I couldn't resist...!" She gasped effervescently, blushing a deeper shade of pink!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:28 am

“Strangely enough, that happens to me rather often. Family members, family friends, some classmates, even a teacher told me she had to resist patting my head a few times.”

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Yeiko Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:38 am

His frankness about this made her pause in deep wonder as she blinked confusedly at such news! ...how normal is giving someone headpats? I rarely see it outside of Beijio! She thought, before shrugging internally and then smiled. "Well, that's good to hear that its not awkward for you... but you... should be mindful on who you let 'petting' you... but, in return!" she perked up, her ears and tail twitching. "Please, feel free to pet my tail or ears as well if you're curious!" Penny offered with a wide, blushing grin.

x3
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:57 am

“I’ll keep that in mind, but I’m worried it might feel disingenuous if I did so immediately, so I’d rather wait for the right moment. I LOVE IT MORE! “So, where to go first…. Ah! How about this way?” He pulled Penny along, walking around to the back. (To Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3