Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slashed Throat

2 posters

Go down

The Slashed Throat Empty The Slashed Throat

Post  Aoife Geadais Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 pm

From the outside it looks unwelcoming, disturbing and dire. Timber and hardwooden pillars make up most of the building's outer structure left over from the mine shafts which make up most of the Underworld District.

Above the door is a flickering, red, neon light:

'The SLASHED THROAT'

Is written in fancy script, the 'e' on 'the' dead and black...

It's tough to see through the high windows, but the ominous feeling from within can be felt outside.

As you enter the tavern through the dirty, wooden door, you're welcomed by thick air and aromas of what's probably food, hopefully.
The bartender is rubbing a glass with a cloth, though it's not getting cleaner and makes no effort to acknowledge your presence.

It's as horrible inside as it is on the outside. Squared, stone beams support the upper floor and the huge, dusty lamps attached to them. The walls are decorated with mounted animal heads and small animals, though most have become worn and broken, given the place an even creepier feel.

The tavern itself is almost completely abandoned. The few people inside could be locals, could be lost souls, but whoever they are, you hope they'll leave you alone, just like you're leaving them alone.

You did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's infamous for something, but for the life of you you can't remember what for. Though judging by the dirt and unhygienic circumstances, it's probably food poisoning... or slashed throats.

Oh wait... never mind. Its her... the attractive woman with long pink hair, piercing silver eyes and skin pale as snow. Aoife Gaedais... the owner and main bartender of the establishment:

The Slashed Throat 90570773_p0_master1200

For some of Aoife's more discerning clients, she offers a more... variable menu of cocktails... Piss her off, and you may just live up to the buildings name...
Aoife Geadais
Aoife Geadais
Recruit
Recruit

Jack Morris likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Slashed Throat Empty Re: The Slashed Throat

Post  Reiri Kamura Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:03 am

(from here)

"Well, this place has seen better days... I think it looked better before it was a bar." Reiri comments, standing in front of the establishment in the former mining tunnel that had been converted to 'low income residences' and seedy shops and other establishments. It didn't get its name 'the Underworld' district for being literal... the dregs of Ithteca society were pushed into these former mine shafts and they made a community. Granted, no one was a saint down here either... but Reiri knew that the person who owned 'The Slashed Throat' was the farthest thing one could be to a saint, and having her tavern placed in the 'Underworld' district was highly fitting.

The dirty wooden door swings open, Reiri enters and closes the door behind her. The tavern is mostly empty, save for the lazy tattooed barman who was probably the owner's ghoul, or some poor sod who she hadn't drained yet. The few sitting in booths around the interior seemed unfriendly and were definitely doing some shady business. The floor was dirt, like outside in the tunnel, with peanut shells littering the place. No one cared about hygiene down here it seemed.

"Oi, zombie." She called to the bar tender. "Get the pink haired bitch out here. Tell her I'm burning down her tavern." She says with a sweet smile as she pulls out a gun:

The Slashed Throat Reiri_s_gun_by_anastasiadfaizland-dbx43ow

"Nah, never mind, I'll get her myself." She hummed and fired the loud gun pointed at the ceiling!

The blank shell flew out of the Magnum Handgun, lost amongst the sea of peanut shells and dirt, forcing most of the people in the establishment to hide under their tables or flee the building!

Reiri remained still, confident, and still smiling... waiting for her to arrive...  Blush

Any... second now... The vampire thinks to herself, as she could already feel the air get thick with the feeling of blood lust...
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Jack Morris and Aoife Geadais like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Geadais Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:47 pm

Reiri Kamura wrote:(from here)

"Well, this place has seen better days... I think it looked better before it was a bar." Reiri comments, standing in front of the establishment in the former mining tunnel that had been converted to 'low income residences' and seedy shops and other establishments. It didn't get its name 'the Underworld' district for being literal... the dregs of Ithteca society were pushed into these former mine shafts and they made a community. Granted, no one was a saint down here either... but Reiri knew that the person who owned 'The Slashed Throat' was the farthest thing one could be to a saint, and having her tavern placed in the 'Underworld' district was highly fitting.

The dirty wooden door swings open, Reiri enters and closes the door behind her. The tavern is mostly empty, save for the lazy tattooed barman who was probably the owner's ghoul, or some poor sod who she hadn't drained yet. The few sitting in booths around the interior seemed unfriendly and were definitely doing some shady business. The floor was dirt, like outside in the tunnel, with peanut shells littering the place. No one cared about hygiene down here it seemed.

"Oi, zombie." She called to the bar tender. "Get the pink haired bitch out here. Tell her I'm burning down her tavern." She says with a sweet smile as she pulls out a gun:

The Slashed Throat Reiri_s_gun_by_anastasiadfaizland-dbx43ow

"Nah, never mind, I'll get her myself." She hummed and fired the loud gun pointed at the ceiling!

The blank shell flew out of the Magnum Handgun, lost amongst the sea of peanut shells and dirt, forcing most of the people in the establishment to hide under their tables or flee the building!

Reiri remained still, confident, and still smiling... waiting for her to arrive...  Blush

Any... second now... The vampire thinks to herself, as she could already feel the air get thick with the feeling of blood lust...

In a quick blur of pink, Reiri vanished- appearing again beside the door she had entered from, with her neck in the pink haired vampire's tight grasp! Her eyes were wide, silver, and her fangs were large and gleaming as she gripped Reiri's throat!

The Slashed Throat 90544656_p0

"Ya come, in MY house, and start shit with me?! YA COME A LONG WAY TO DIE---!" She paused, blinking her long lashes. "...You! What was it... Reiri! Reiri!" Aoife called out, before gripping the woman tighter. "You can die now..." she smirked.
Aoife Geadais
Aoife Geadais
Recruit
Recruit

Reiri Kamura and Jack Morris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:48 am

Reiri smirked all the while, able to speak despite her grasp as she was holding up a powerful resistance herself. "I guess you forgotten... only one of us can really die."

The pink haired woman would feel the sharp prick under her left breast... Reiri's deft hands and sharp mythril scalpel had the blade pin-pointed to her heart.

The Slashed Throat Db68pvw-85e075a7-1609-41d8-bcc4-05f1a77f8db0

"I know other places to kill vampires... I am a doctor." She added. "Now that I have your attention... I need to speak to you about my bitch mother. Carmilla. I know you hate her more than I, but she's come back... and needs to be dealt with, Aefa Wintermute..." Reiri hummed, smirking confidently all the while.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Jack Morris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Geadais Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:06 pm

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri smirked all the while, able to speak despite her grasp as she was holding up a powerful resistance herself. "I guess you forgotten... only one of us can really die."

The pink haired woman would feel the sharp prick under her left breast... Reiri's deft hands and sharp mythril scalpel had the blade pin-pointed to her heart.

The Slashed Throat 3bDFl6j

"I know other places to kill vampires... I am a doctor." She added. "Now that I have your attention... I need to speak to you about my bitch mother. Carmilla. I know you hate her more than I, but she's come back... and needs to be dealt with, Aefa Wintermute..." Reiri hummed, smirking confidently all the while.

Her eyes went white, the silver irises shrinking in size. Reiri Kamura... the daughter of the Countess of Blood... nutty brat...!

The Slashed Throat ENXCGpm

She eased up her grip, wincing from the feeling of the sliver and mythril alloy blade which sizzled her flesh... her thoughts went to her favourite human down the road, and she eased her mood. "...I see your point." She sighed, letting go of the woman, and backed away her flesh slowly healing where Reiri lightly stabbed. "It's Aoife Geadais these days... Fairy Knight Wintermute died with the dream. Now, what the hell do you mean 'she's back'? You devoured her. You drained her dry nearly 30 years ago!" She cried out.
Aoife Geadais
Aoife Geadais
Recruit
Recruit

Reiri Kamura, Jack Morris and Elliot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:13 am

"See? Poignant is the smell of burning vampire flesh, blessed by the holy light, negotiations gone adrift, and virgin blood slakes the ancient rite~" Reiri smirked, the silly old rhyme stuck on her mind as she spins the scalpel in her hand like a gunslinger would his gun, the blood of the vampire flicking off before she sheathed it behind a black lace thigh band under her skirt once more. "Well, in either case, I'm glad us two 'refined' creatures of the night may finally speak to one another like proper vampire nobles should- oh wait, that would require copious amounts of blood shed and a bunch of bickering children- er, subjects." She chuckled, brushing past Aoife. "...you teetotaling?" she asked, pointing to the bar filled with liquor. "...with blood, I mean? C'mon, I'm never gonna be 'legal' to drink the mortal stuff, give me some of the nice red stuff barwench~" she teased Aoife.

She took a seat at the bar, back leaned against it, her legs crossed. Sighing, she spreads her arms against the length of the bar, and glares at Aoife. "Well, this is sucky service- hehe, see what I did there, 'sucky'?" She winked, showing off her fangs.

The Slashed Throat Dbxuc9f-e6522a90-2b9b-46b8-9b00-f51b537e8294
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Aoife Geadais likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Geadais Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:02 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:"See? Poignant is the smell of burning vampire flesh, blessed by the holy light, negotiations gone adrift, and virgin blood slakes the ancient rite~"  Reiri smirked, the silly old rhyme stuck on her mind as she spins the scalpel in her hand like a gunslinger would his gun, the blood of the vampire flicking off before she sheathed it behind a black lace thigh band under her skirt once more. "Well, in either case, I'm glad us two 'refined' creatures of the night may finally speak to one another like proper vampire nobles should- oh wait, that would require copious amounts of blood shed and a bunch of bickering children- er, subjects." She chuckled, brushing past Aoife. "...you teetotaling?" she asked, pointing to the bar filled with liquor. "...with blood, I mean? C'mon, I'm never gonna be 'legal' to drink the mortal stuff, give me some of the nice red stuff barwench~" she teased Aoife.

She took a seat at the bar, back leaned against it, her legs crossed. Sighing, she spreads her arms against the length of the bar, and glares at Aoife. "Well, this is sucky service- hehe, see what I did there, 'sucky'?" She winked, showing off her fangs.

Aoife blinked at the vampire 'princess' before her with a bored, and irritated look.

The Slashed Throat 91995882_p0_master1200

"...I hate you with every fibre of my being right now." She mumbled, before thumbing back towards the entrance/exit. "Beat it, before I get my favorite human over here-" she continued and as Reiri was about to bring up her immortality again she added: "-and show you his cock."

The Slashed Throat Tristan_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_panamuru__22702e8a052aaed5f9cb8599faa1c4b0

To this, Aoife smirked. "What's wrong? Little Tzarina of Darkness still yet to feel the pleasures of Man? How sad~" She teased as she shashays over to the bar counter, leaning up on the side of it. "Unless you're gonna be straight with me Reiri? You're not welcome here. I asked you a question about that wicked bitch of the west mother of yours. Answer me, or get out. I assume you're here for help dealing with that cunt, but... I'm not going to entertain you any further till I get some answers." She cooed, before filing her nails, blowing on them. "Consider that your reward for the lousy puns, threatenin' me life, and putting holes into my ceiling!"
Aoife Geadais
Aoife Geadais
Recruit
Recruit

Reiri Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:35 am

Aoife Geadais wrote:
Reiri Kamura wrote:"See? Poignant is the smell of burning vampire flesh, blessed by the holy light, negotiations gone adrift, and virgin blood slakes the ancient rite~"  Reiri smirked, the silly old rhyme stuck on her mind as she spins the scalpel in her hand like a gunslinger would his gun, the blood of the vampire flicking off before she sheathed it behind a black lace thigh band under her skirt once more. "Well, in either case, I'm glad us two 'refined' creatures of the night may finally speak to one another like proper vampire nobles should- oh wait, that would require copious amounts of blood shed and a bunch of bickering children- er, subjects." She chuckled, brushing past Aoife. "...you teetotaling?" she asked, pointing to the bar filled with liquor. "...with blood, I mean? C'mon, I'm never gonna be 'legal' to drink the mortal stuff, give me some of the nice red stuff barwench~" she teased Aoife.

Aoife blinked at the vampire 'princess' before her with a bored, and irritated look.

"...I hate you with every fibre of my being right now." She mumbled, before thumbing back towards the entrance/exit. "Beat it, before I get my favorite human over here-" she continued and as Reiri was about to bring up her immortality again she added: "-and show you his cock."

As Aoife predicted, Reiri initially turned with a smirk, before she was caught off guard by... the pink haired vampire's lewd comment!

The Slashed Throat Reiri_blush

She immediately began to blush, turning her head away to hide her naivety to the insinuation of Aoife's phrasing. As a doctor she had seen... plenty of phallus', but strictly on a professional manner! The thought of having one so... intimately within her, like her mother simply grossed her out!

Aoife Geadais wrote:The Slashed Throat Tristan_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_panamuru__22702e8a052aaed5f9cb8599faa1c4b0

To this, Aoife smirked. "What's wrong? Little Tzarina of Darkness still yet to feel the pleasures of Man? How sad~"

Aoife's teasing tone made Reiri calm, and the slightly flustered vampire now looked irritated as she turned her head away:

The Slashed Throat Reiri_hmp

"Hmp. Now you're just being gross." She harrumphed, folding her arms under her chest, puffing her cheeks.

Aoife Geadais wrote:"Unless you're gonna be straight with me Reiri? You're not welcome here. I asked you a question about that wicked bitch of the west mother of yours. Answer me, or get out. I assume you're here for help dealing with that cunt, but... I'm not going to entertain you any further till I get some answers." She cooed, before filing her nails, blowing on them. "Consider that your reward for the lousy puns, threatenin' me life, and putting holes into my ceiling!"

"I guess you weren't listening back there then, nor are your eyes working. Look up, I didn't fire a standard shell, I used a blank. Besides, your pale ass skin needs some time in the sun, its not like you'll turn to ash since you were born with great power." She commented, before adding: "And I already told you. My mom's still alive. Somehow, she's still sentient in spite of being absorbed into my blood. I drained her dry, Aoife... and she's still alive...!" She grits her fangs and gripped her right hand into a tight ball. "...she took over my body. It was so hard to release her from control. She almost drained a friend I made, a McKelly at that! If I had killed him? Gods... Devils, no where would have been safe." She sighed, closing her crimson eyes.

She then blinked them open again, and faced Aoife with that irritated expression again. "...but seriously, you might need to check if your ears are fine. And those eyes... they may be silver in color, but that makes it harder to tell if you're getting cataracts... you are pushing, what? 2000?"
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Geadais Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:17 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:
Aoife Geadais wrote:

As Aoife predicted, Reiri initially turned with a smirk, before she was caught off guard by... the pink haired vampire's lewd comment!

The Slashed Throat Reiri_blush

She immediately began to blush, turning her head away to hide her naivety to the insinuation of Aoife's phrasing. As a doctor she had seen... plenty of phallus', but strictly on a professional manner! The thought of having one so... intimately within her, like her mother simply grossed her out!

Aoife Geadais wrote:The Slashed Throat Tristan_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_panamuru__22702e8a052aaed5f9cb8599faa1c4b0

To this, Aoife smirked. "What's wrong? Little Tzarina of Darkness still yet to feel the pleasures of Man? How sad~"

Aoife's teasing tone made Reiri calm, and the slightly flustered vampire now looked irritated as she turned her head away:

The Slashed Throat Reiri_hmp

"Hmp. Now you're just being gross." She harrumphed, folding her arms under her chest, puffing her cheeks.

Aoife Geadais wrote:"Unless you're gonna be straight with me Reiri? You're not welcome here. I asked you a question about that wicked bitch of the west mother of yours. Answer me, or get out. I assume you're here for help dealing with that cunt, but... I'm not going to entertain you any further till I get some answers." She cooed, before filing her nails, blowing on them. "Consider that your reward for the lousy puns, threatenin' me life, and putting holes into my ceiling!"

"I guess you weren't listening back there then, nor are your eyes working. Look up, I didn't fire a standard shell, I used a blank. Besides, your pale ass skin needs some time in the sun, its not like you'll turn to ash since you were born with great power." She commented, before adding: "And I already told you. My mom's still alive. Somehow, she's still sentient in spite of being absorbed into my blood. I drained her dry, Aoife... and she's still alive...!" She grits her fangs and gripped her right hand into a tight ball. "...she took over my body. It was so hard to release her from control. She almost drained a friend I made, a McKelly at that! If I had killed him? Gods... Devils, no where would have been safe." She sighed, closing her crimson eyes.

She then blinked them open again, and faced Aoife with that irritated expression again. "...but seriously, you might need to check if your ears are fine. And those eyes... they may be silver in color, but that makes it harder to tell if you're getting cataracts... you are pushing, what? 2000?"

The Slashed Throat 90534032_p0

Aoife's nails came within centimeters of Reiri's face; her fingers tightly bound together to form a point with her long pink nails which hovered just in front of the brat's neck!

The Slashed Throat Tristan_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_aboreen__1b70854a78ca1569a4f3a3d0ea89cfa7

"Care to run that by me again, twerp?!" the pink haired woman glared daggers into Reiri's eyes, a sadistic look on her face! She did not take lightly to being insulted in such a manner, and given what Reiri said... "Please, by all means, repeat yourself kid! I can cut that troublesome 'mother' from you as soon as I tear into your supposed 'immortal' body!" She sneered.
Aoife Geadais
Aoife Geadais
Recruit
Recruit

Reiri Kamura likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiri Kamura Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:06 pm

Reiri didn't seem to flinch, but stared at Aoife evenly. "How apt, as a matter of fact I do want cut my mother out of my body, but not by you, you'd only mess it up I'm afraid. It requires a more delicate touch than you're capable of~" Reiri answered, producing a different scalpel:

The Slashed Throat Reiri_Kamura_sm

"This is a replica of a Lancet, I'm sure you've never heard of one, but I'm sure you've heard of what they're made of... Paladium. You wouldn't happen to have any of the metal still on you, would you? If I recall you had a harp made of the stuff before, or is my memory failing me?" She asked, blinking her long dark lashes.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoife Geadais Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:55 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri didn't seem to flinch, but stared at Aoife evenly. "How apt, as a matter of fact I do want cut my mother out of my body, but not by you, you'd only mess it up I'm afraid. It requires a more delicate touch than you're capable of~" Reiri answered, producing a different scalpel:

The Slashed Throat Reiri_Kamura_sm

"This is a replica of a Lancet, I'm sure you've never heard of one, but I'm sure you've heard of what they're made of... Paladium. You wouldn't happen to have any of the metal still on you, would you? If I recall you had a harp made of the stuff before, or is my memory failing me?" She asked, blinking her long dark lashes.

Aoife felt even more pissed off that Reiri didn't FLINCH! It seemed only lewd things really weakened the bratty inheritor of the House of Carmilla... "Uggh... really? You still wanna talk shop, eh...?" the pink haired vampire grimaced, rattling in place with sheer anger from this annoying visit! Upon her mentioning one of her prized harps, she furrowed her brow and gave the woman a heavy lidded glare, with her nails now brushing against Reiri's neck. "...Now I know you're trying to piss me off! Even if you recall correctly, I wouldn't give, lend or sell it to ya even if it was our kind's only hope! You can't touch it without it potentially ashing you on the spot anyway! Why would you need it?!" Aoife scowled.
Aoife Geadais
Aoife Geadais
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down