Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle grove and grotto

2 posters

Go down

Jungle grove and grotto  Empty Jungle grove and grotto

Post  Mingyu Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:05 am

(from here)

Mingyu quietly made her way through the jungle, to the sound of the stream which lead to the grotto and the bathing pond. She checked the edges of the pond, then the depths... nothing that would look like it would attempt eating her. Looks good, nothing wants a bite of my ass. Good. She sets the bow close to shore, keeping her knife on her as she steps out into the pond's depths. The water raised up to her shoulders, dunking her head beneath the water. Bubbles rolled up... then her top...

SPLASH!

She reemerged with a fish, its tail flopping against her lower lip, her eyes bored and lidded. "Mmph... breakshfish..." She mumbled, jerking her head back as she rose up from the surface, slurping the flapping tail, her neck bulging out with its size before vanishing- she swallowed it, bones and all! Her breasts bobbed as water cascaded to her hips her body's shiny sheen as she swished her hips, water dripping down her curves, her dark hair which clung to her tanned flesh. Her crimson eyes darted to the forest around her as she held her lips, belching. "Urrp..." Her people were built differently than most... their more beastly nature allowed for some disturbing yet practical survival mechanisms.

She rolled the water around her flesh, grabbing her missing top in the process, the cloth bleeding to her flesh as she rolls the top down and around those jiggling tits, her dark nipples visible through the thin material. Once slipped on, Ming rings out her hair and continues to scan the jungle and water for signs of movement or threats... it was unnaturally quiet. Her dripping, jiggling body waded into the water again as she lays upon her back and stares up at the blue sky through the trees. She had one of those barbarian books in her quiver... if it continued to be this quiet.

Mingyu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Jungle grove and grotto  Empty Re: Jungle grove and grotto

Post  Tobin Lockheed Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:12 am

(freefalling from here)

"-aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Tobin continued to scream, knowing he would die if he didn't attempt, SOMETHING!

Oliepol-oil!!Manip!! His mind screamed, too hectically to be made out if someone were to peer into his brain at that moment, but he swung out his arms and legs and concentrated on the flow of oil which he could draw from the nearby falling bits of cargo, from grease and other gunk! He channelled it towards himself, and as he got closer to the trees, they too, the appropriate ones at least, released their natural oil build up as well! The streams of gunk flew about Tobin, as he formed a massive ball of oil around his body, holding his breathe as his body became a giant, black, oily blot that turned into tar. The tar hit the trees, stretching and although not stopping his descent, which he didn't want for it would kill him, instead slowed his descent! He felt his body tumble up and he had to alter the contents of the tar, shaping it into something less sticky, hot, and painful to his body, and just as he cast a web of black ink over a nice little pond, he returned the oils to their original composition!

"Ackkk-!!" SPLASH!

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!" he gasped, coughing, hacking water and oil as he resurfaced from the air bubbles which dotted the surface of the pond! He pedalled to the shore, dragging himself across the mud, and stumbled to a tree before landing upon his knees, gasping and hacking again! Fuck...Fucking hell... I survived? his mind raced, eyes red from... everything. His bangs hung over his face water dripping off his chin. He leaned on the tree to catch his breath as he watched the water drip over him, and the oils and adhesives he had gathered to his body to slow his descent dripped and splashed around him in disgusting slicks.

"Tha.... tha... that was... close..." He sighed, wiping his eyes with his right forearm, pulling himself back up to his shaky feet.
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Mingyu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingyu Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:26 pm

Woooosh!

An arrow slammed between the fingers of the man... Mingyu had just barely missed or the outsider had the devil's luck! But it would run out soon enough!

"All outsiders, must pay!!" She hissed, knocking another arrow- the woman was dripping wet, her thin clothes causing her skin to bleed through, the simple flap over her bare, exposed, shaven crotch flapping as she let loose another arrow at the outsider who fell from the sky!

Mingyu
Recruit
Recruit

Verial The Void Dragon and Tobin Lockheed like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobin Lockheed Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:52 pm

Tobin blinked at the arrow wedged between his fingers which lay upon the face of the tree, turning to the beautiful and equally terrifying red eyed woman now launching another arrow at him! "Waaah?!" He screamed, ducking as the arrow passed through his hair, taking strands with it! "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" He scrambled to his feet, running into the jungle for better cover! I land from one hell to another, what the hell man?! He mentally cried!

Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Verial The Void Dragon and Mingyu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingyu Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:05 pm

"Get back here, outsider!!" Mingyu rushes after the fleeing coward! Not only had he caught a glimpse of what was not meant to be seen, Outsiders were forbidden to be in the territory of the Red-Eyes Tribe, with only few exceptions were they given audience or not immediately killed or sent to sacrifice! He's lucky it was me he stumbled upon, for my sister would have no qualms sacrificing him to that detestable 'Goddess' of ours! I shall end his life before the village takes notice! She though, rushing after him nimbly through the trees, snagging the hair snatched from her second arrow, and sniffed it... and liked the scent, but more importantly singled his out. "There can be no hiding from me, outsider! Give yourself up and I shall end you swiftly!!" She screamed, climbing the trees, traversing the canopy with ease an with little disturbance... to literally get the jump on the outsider!

Mingyu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobin Lockheed Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:38 pm

Tobin could hear the woman chasing after him, and he tripped and fell, before rolling under a log, covering his mouth as he heard her calling him 'outsider' and a swift, dark shadow lunging between tree to tree in the canopy above... He sighed, watching her leave... "What the hell... is this place?" He gasped... when he felt something against his cheek... and he turned to see a mini-spider girl, no bigger than a tarantula kissing his cheek.

Jungle grove and grotto  VlLKV

"Mmm, hey hot stuff, want to see my parlor~?"

Tobin blinked, blushed, then SHRIEKED! "SPIDER!!" He shot up from the log, patting himself down as the mini-drider scampred off.

"Tss... second time! First that woman in the field (DRAKE), now this one! No respect!" Cried the little spider, before vanishing underwood to hidden cities of her kind...

Tobin wasn't made aware of this, but continued to pat himself down, gibbering, before finally calming down...

"Hah...hah... hah... spiders.. ah goodness, no Okumade..." He paused, and then drew his only weapon he had on hand, the katana he got from that Nagauta character in Beijio! "Okay... okay, I'm gonna be fine... just lost... and... I need to find Jean...." he gasped, gulping before his eyes focused on the reflection of the sword...

Jungle grove and grotto  Mingyuu_sword
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingyu Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:42 pm

Tobin Lockheed wrote:Tobin could hear the woman chasing after him, and he tripped and fell, before rolling under a log, covering his mouth as he heard her calling him 'outsider' and a swift, dark shadow lunging between tree to tree in the canopy above... He sighed, watching her leave... "What the hell... is this place?" He gasped... when he felt something against his cheek... and he turned to see a mini-spider girl, no bigger than a tarantula kissing his cheek.

Jungle grove and grotto  VlLKV

"Mmm, hey hot stuff, want to see my parlor~?"

Tobin blinked, blushed, then SHRIEKED! "SPIDER!!" He shot up from the log, patting himself down as the mini-drider scampred off.

"Tss... second time! First that woman in the field (DRAKE), now this one! No respect!" Cried the little spider, before vanishing underwood to hidden cities of her kind...

Tobin wasn't made aware of this, but continued to pat himself down, gibbering, before finally calming down...

"Hah...hah... hah... spiders.. ah goodness, no Okumade..." He paused, and then drew his only weapon he had on hand, the katana he got from that Nagauta character in Beijio! "Okay... okay, I'm gonna be fine... just lost... and... I need to find Jean...." he gasped, gulping before his eyes focused on the reflection of the sword...

Jungle grove and grotto  Mingyuu_sword

Mingyu stood there behind the boy, shaking her head. "So... you wish to face me in combat, Outsider? I shall grant you your request..." She says, tossing her bow and quiver aside, her left hand on her dagger, drawing it out! "Now die!" She lunged!

Mingyu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Jungle grove and grotto  Empty Ritch boy issues...failure to perform xD

Post  Tobin Lockheed Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:50 pm

Tobin swerved around, wide eyed. "W-wait, I don't want to fight! Just-!!" He screamed as she came at him with the dagger! He backed away, his sword between them! "Look, I don't want to hurt-" he paused when their blades met!

Clash-KACHINK!

Jungle grove and grotto  WearyGlitteringGallowaycow-max-1mb

He blinked as her dagger easily snapped the tip off his sword... the pair stared at one another for a moment before she sliced the rest of the blade's length down to a two inch knub! He backed away, flabbergasted, glancing between her and the sword... before looking at the sword with a horrid scowl! "800k for this garbage?! Authentic TIN FOIL is more apt!!" He spat, cursing that tricky salesman, Nagauta Busujima!!

He then glanced to the woman and held up his hands defensively. "No no no no no-!" He gibbered, trying to put as much distance between them as possible!
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingyu Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:54 am

Tobin Lockheed wrote:Tobin swerved around, wide eyed. "W-wait, I don't want to fight! Just-!!" He screamed as she came at him with the dagger! He backed away, his sword between them! "Look, I don't want to hurt-" he paused when their blades met!

Clash-KACHINK!

He blinked as her dagger easily snapped the tip off his sword... the pair stared at one another for a moment before she sliced the rest of the blade's length down to a two inch knub! He backed away, flabbergasted, glancing between her and the sword... before looking at the sword with a horrid scowl! "800k for this garbage?! Authentic TIN FOIL is more apt!!" He spat, cursing that tricky salesman, Nagauta Busujima!!

He then glanced to the woman and held up his hands defensively. "No no no no no-!" He gibbered, trying to put as much distance between them as possible!

Mingyu paused after the... embarrassing display, tossing her knife and catching it, all while her other hand lay upon her popped out hip, shaking her head all the while. "...An Outsider who has seen my naked form, ran from a swift death, and now dishonors me by bringing a pathetic toy for 'honorable combat'?" she snarled, showing off her fangs, approaching him swiftly and then kicked him in the chest! The outsider tumbled down the brush, falling onto his back below, near the pond. Mingyu jumped down, landing atop him, her thighs pinning his waist as she sat atop him. "I shall end your life now, you bothersome cur! I would pray," She began, as she raised her arm high above her head, gilded dagger glinting in the rays of the canopy above her, her large, ruby gaze set upon his face in a cold and deadly expression. "to your Gods, that my first stab will kill you!" She hissed.

Meanwhile...

Bibi of one of the Keropin tribes indigenous to Shi no Shima, was watching Red Eyes Big Bitch take her bath... but could not approach due to her being a skilled archer among the Red Eyes tribe...

Jungle grove and grotto  D-zc9GnW4AATL5w

Boring... the Keropin thought, before all the ruckus involving the cute mortal who fell from the sky disturbed the Red Eyes Big Bitch! Bibi stuck to the trees like glue, and slowly followed the pairs movements. She nodded to Drusilla, the mini-dridder twice scorned, before she observed the show from below, her back legs swinging aimlessly as she observed with a keen, keropin eye... Situation not look good for Handsome Moron... he has good traits for attractive Keropin pollywogs, yup yup. Bit skinny tho... She thought, before her predatory and survival instincts kicked into high gear.

She brought all her weight on the thick branch, and opened her mouth wide....

"Now, DIE!" Screamed Mingyu as she brings her arm down- only to feel something long and slimy curl around her wrist! "What?!" the princess gasped, glancing up- her narrow eyes went wide and her cold expression turned grave as she let out a half scream before her throat was ensnared by the Keropin's tongue! "Ack~?!" She gasped, her breasts jiggling as the tongue forced her left arm upward and her head angled to face the gaping maw of the creature before her! "N...no!!" Mingyu gasped as she was hoisted up, her long, sexy legs kicking fiercely as she was being strangled by the Keropin's tongue!

Her thrashing movements stunned Tobin as he lifted his head, her foot slapping him back onto his back as she stuck his chin... his eyes, had he looked up, would have seen... Mingyu's shaven pussy, her jiggling, large, underbust, and her squirming struggles against the beast! She grabbed at the tongue which was crushing her neck, her lidded gaze hazy as her left hand releases the dagger at the last moment, which fell not too far from the Outsider's side...

"No.... not... like...!" Mingyu gasped, her long lashes fluttering as an undulating throat lay ahead of her!

Jungle grove and grotto  1541021445.leonheart54115_throat

She closed her eyes, feeling the sharp teeth of the Keropin clamping down over her upper body, her bobbing breasts slathered by the tongue which unfurled upon her entering the Keropin's maw!

"Omph, Omn...NOM!!" Bibi moaned, eyes rolling back as her busty prey was inside her stretchy maw! At first, Mingyu's right elbow and left breast were exposed, saliva running down the woman's toned stomach as her hips swung and legs kicked furiously! She held the woman's hips with her hands, her toes clinging to the branch of the tree as she shoved the Red Eyes' princess down her throat! Oh Great Big Bitch from beyond the pond...! Her texture is smooth and supple, her taste sweet yet spicy~ The keropin hummed, greedily devouring more of her prey! Mingyu's head and shoulders bulged out her neck, the frog's long, snaking, pink tongue curling around the screaming woman's smooth, toned abdomen! Locking her in place, she dropped down upon the man!

He'd probably let out a yelp, as her crotch landed on his growing, hardening man parts! Which was excellent!

Still holding the princess' hips, she pushed the tanned skinned woman's torso deep, so that her hips now touched the keropin's lips! "Omphomhomshogoodh~!" Bibi smiled, and widened her mouth whilst her legs kept her male 'friend' pinned down beneath her; her hands shifting from squeezing Mingyu's hips to her thrashing thighs, her larger hands, with some effort, managing to pull the Red Eyes Big Bitch's knees to her thighs, holding both curled up, squirming limbs as her tongue slithered over her pussy, tugging aside the 'loin cloth flap' which gave her little modesty. She lewdly presented the muffled, now shrieking, princess' sex to the young man beneath them, smirking before teasing the woman's flower with her tongue. Slow and deliberate in her slithering motion, Mingyu's scream turned into a lewd moan... before Bibi forced the woman's bunched up form together into the stretchy keropin maw!

Mingyu screamed as she felt her sex exposed, and her legs bunched up behind her! She was in a dark, undulating throat that reeked of pond scum and vomit, making her sick and delirious! I'm... going to be eaten...! She mentally screamed, her own voice too busy moaning with mixed fear and pleasure to voice her terror fully!

Mingyu's squirming form was stilled as Bibi pulled her bunched up lower body into her maw! Her wide, squishy ass slid across Bibi's lower jaw, her knees rubbed against the keropin's ribbed roofing, her bare feet lapped by the tongue which now coiled around her ankles! For a moment, the Red Eyes Big Bitch was simply positioned in Bibi's gyrating, stretchy mouth... before Bibi made a long, groaning gasp... her eyes fluttering back, a white film covering her large pupils that went in awkward, and odd ways as Mingyu's lower body descended Bibi's neck, pushing out her stretchy fleshy head, cheeks, neck... Mingyu's body now bunched entirely between her throat and her ribcage, the woman in her 'crabwalk' like position soon vanished with a single, audible, and wet...

GLICK...!

Bibi closed her eyes, swallowing the woman whole, deeply, and flustered as she arched her head and neck back, the bulging, stretched out flesh descended... before filling out her midsection which slapped Tobin in the face!

"Mmm... mmm... MMMM~" Bibi moaned, suckling her fingers and slurping her lips. "Bibi been waiting many moons for Red-Eyes' Big Bitch, not as big as 'Bigger Bitch' of Red Eyes, but... BELCH!... she'll do." She smirked, patting her swollen, wriggling belly tauntingly, her tongue snatching the boy's poor excuse for a sword with her prehensile tongue and began to 'pick her teeth' with the end as she let Mingyu settle inside... and debated what to do with Tobin below...

Jungle grove and grotto  3c575f549b057ff54ba15d461a9e6f9a65bec064262d0bcaa4c7af3c943fb1f7

Mingyu felt her body tighten into a ball, the sticky, warm saliva and humid air felt throughout her entire body now as the beast jerked her down her elastic throat, swallowing the screaming princess in a single bite! "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Mingyu cried, her body plummeting into the horny frog's putrid belly head first, her body now forced into a tight, fetal position! "Shit!! NO-ACKK!" She cried, stretching her arms and legs to the best of her abilities, her now small, frantically moving beady crimson eyes making little out in the acidic stomach of the beast aside from her own bundled up flesh and the shape of the Outsider through the thin flesh!

Mingyu's feminine face could be seen, her expression of terror and confusion clearly seen before receding back into the bulging, wriggling mass! Bibi patted the plump stomach. "Quiet--urp, down Red Eyes Big Bitch! Eugh... Bibi did not think you'd have such.. urp... spicy aftertaste!" She says with a sigh, her new 'toothpick' dislodging the gold beaded loincloth from her teeth, which she drew out with her tongue before dangling its slimy, dripping and soaked sticky form over Tobin with a cruel smile, dropping it onto his neck. The saliva was warm, gooey, and gross... Bibi withdrew her tongue and now stroked her chin. "Hmm... Bibi now wonder what do with the Handsome Moron... Skinny enough for second serving..." she slurped her lips lewdly, and winked at the boy while rocking her hips against him, her crotch rubbing against the hardening member in his pants. "Oh? Very naughty Handsome Moron get big cock from Red-Eyes Bitch? Or Bibi? Next Big Bitch of home pond, ribbit~?" She inquired, gripping her sizeable breasts and juggled them teasingly before the outsider chap pinned below her- Mingyu's bulging form bounced her belly as she pinned the woman between Bibi's body and Tobin's, squishing the woman inside. "Red Eyes Big Bitch is but a bug, Bibi Big Bitch is..." she paused... looking confused. "...Bibi knows it, no help Bibi..." she says, placing a sticky hand on Tobin's face... "Bibi is... Bibi....is...?" She hung on the word, leaning back now and rubbed her crown... then shrugged with a smirk. "...Bigger Bitch!-URRRP!"

Mingyu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobin Lockheed Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:04 pm

Mingyu wrote:
Tobin Lockheed wrote:Tobin swerved around, wide eyed. "W-wait, I don't want to fight! Just-!!" He screamed as she came at him with the dagger! He backed away, his sword between them! "Look, I don't want to hurt-" he paused when their blades met!

Clash-KACHINK!

Mingyu paused after the... embarrassing display, tossing her knife and catching it, all while her other hand lay upon her popped out hip, shaking her head all the while. "...An Outsider who has seen my naked form, ran from a swift death, and now dishonors me by bringing a pathetic toy for 'honorable combat'?" she snarled, showing off her fangs, approaching him swiftly and then kicked him in the chest! The outsider tumbled down the brush, falling onto his back below, near the pond. Mingyu jumped down, landing atop him, her thighs pinning his waist as she sat atop him. "I shall end your life now, you bothersome cur! I would pray," She began, as she raised her arm high above her head, gilded dagger glinting in the rays of the canopy above her, her large, ruby gaze set upon his face in a cold and deadly expression. "to your Gods, that my first stab will kill you!" She hissed.

Meanwhile...

Bibi of one of the Keropin tribes indigenous to Shi no Shima, was watching Red Eyes Big Bitch take her bath... but could not approach due to her being a skilled archer among the Red Eyes tribe...

Boring... the Keropin thought, before all the ruckus involving the cute mortal who fell from the sky disturbed the Red Eyes Big Bitch! Bibi stuck to the trees like glue, and slowly followed the pairs movements. She nodded to Drusilla, the mini-dridder twice scorned, before she observed the show from below, her back legs swinging aimlessly as she observed with a keen, keropin eye... Situation not look good for Handsome Moron... he has good traits for attractive Keropin pollywogs, yup yup. Bit skinny tho... She thought, before her predatory and survival instincts kicked into high gear.

"Now, DIE!" Screamed Mingyu as she brings her arm down- only to feel something long and slimy curl around her wrist! "What?!" the princess gasped, glancing up- her narrow eyes went wide and her cold expression turned grave as she let out a half scream before her throat was ensnared by the Keropin's tongue! "Ack~?!" She gasped, her breasts jiggling as the tongue forced her left arm upward and her head angled to face the gaping maw of the creature before her! "N...no!!" Mingyu gasped as she was hoisted up, her long, sexy legs kicking fiercely as she was being strangled by the Keropin's tongue!

Her thrashing movements stunned Tobin as he lifted his head, her foot slapping him back onto his back as she stuck his chin... his eyes, had he looked up, would have seen... Mingyu's shaven pussy, her jiggling, large, underbust, and her squirming struggles against the beast! She grabbed at the tongue which was crushing her neck, her lidded gaze hazy as her left hand releases the dagger at the last moment, which fell not too far from the Outsider's side...

"No.... not... like...!" Mingyu gasped, her long lashes fluttering as an undulating throat lay ahead of her!

She closed her eyes, feeling the sharp teeth of the Keropin clamping down over her upper body, her bobbing breasts slathered by the tongue which unfurled upon her entering the Keropin's maw!

"Omph, Omn...NOM!!" Bibi moaned, eyes rolling back as her busty prey was inside her stretchy maw! At first, Mingyu's right elbow and left breast were exposed, saliva running down the woman's toned stomach as her hips swung and legs kicked furiously! She held the woman's hips with her hands, her toes clinging to the branch of the tree as she shoved the Red Eyes' princess down her throat! Oh Great Big Bitch from beyond the pond...! Her texture is smooth and supple, her taste sweet yet spicy~ The keropin hummed, greedily devouring more of her prey! Mingyu's head and shoulders bulged out her neck, the frog's long, snaking, pink tongue curling around the screaming woman's smooth, toned abdomen! Locking her in place, she dropped down upon the man!

He'd probably let out a yelp, as her crotch landed on his growing, hardening man parts! Which was excellent!

Still holding the princess' hips, she pushed the tanned skinned woman's torso deep, so that her hips now touched the keropin's lips! "Omphomhomshogoodh~!" Bibi smiled, and widened her mouth whilst her legs kept her male 'friend' pinned down beneath her; her hands shifting from squeezing Mingyu's hips to her thrashing thighs, her larger hands, with some effort, managing to pull the Red Eyes Big Bitch's knees to her thighs, holding both curled up, squirming limbs as her tongue slithered over her pussy, tugging aside the 'loin cloth flap' which gave her little modesty. She lewdly presented the muffled, now shrieking, princess' sex to the young man beneath them, smirking before teasing the woman's flower with her tongue. Slow and deliberate in her slithering motion, Mingyu's scream turned into a lewd moan... before Bibi forced the woman's bunched up form together into the stretchy keropin maw!

Mingyu screamed as she felt her sex exposed, and her legs bunched up behind her! She was in a dark, undulating throat that reeked of pond scum and vomit, making her sick and delirious! I'm... going to be eaten...! She mentally screamed, her own voice too busy moaning with mixed fear and pleasure to voice her terror fully!

Mingyu's squirming form was stilled as Bibi pulled her bunched up lower body into her maw! Her wide, squishy ass slid across Bibi's lower jaw, her knees rubbed against the keropin's ribbed roofing, her bare feet lapped by the tongue which now coiled around her ankles! For a moment, the Red Eyes Big Bitch was simply positioned in Bibi's gyrating, stretchy mouth... before Bibi made a long, groaning gasp... her eyes fluttering back, a white film covering her large pupils that went in awkward, and odd ways as Mingyu's lower body descended Bibi's neck, pushing out her stretchy fleshy head, cheeks, neck... Mingyu's body now bunched entirely between her throat and her ribcage, the woman in her 'crabwalk' like position soon vanished with a single, audible, and wet...

GLICK...!

Bibi closed her eyes, swallowing the woman whole, deeply, and flustered as she arched her head and neck back, the bulging, stretched out flesh descended... before filling out her midsection which slapped Tobin in the face!

"Mmm... mmm... MMMM~" Bibi moaned, suckling her fingers and slurping her lips. "Bibi been waiting many moons for Red-Eyes' Big Bitch, not as big as 'Bigger Bitch' of Red Eyes, but... BELCH!... she'll do." She smirked, patting her swollen, wriggling belly tauntingly, her tongue snatching the boy's poor excuse for a sword with her prehensile tongue and began to 'pick her teeth' with the end as she let Mingyu settle inside... and debated what to do with Tobin below...

Jungle grove and grotto  3c575f549b057ff54ba15d461a9e6f9a65bec064262d0bcaa4c7af3c943fb1f7

Mingyu felt her body tighten into a ball, the sticky, warm saliva and humid air felt throughout her entire body now as the beast jerked her down her elastic throat, swallowing the screaming princess in a single bite! "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Mingyu cried, her body plummeting into the horny frog's putrid belly head first, her body now forced into a tight, fetal position! "Shit!! NO-ACKK!" She cried, stretching her arms and legs to the best of her abilities, her now small, frantically moving beady crimson eyes making little out in the acidic stomach of the beast aside from her own bundled up flesh and the shape of the Outsider through the thin flesh!

Mingyu's feminine face could be seen, her expression of terror and confusion clearly seen before receding back into the bulging, wriggling mass! Bibi patted the plump stomach. "Quiet--urp, down Red Eyes Big Bitch! Eugh... Bibi did not think you'd have such.. urp... spicy aftertaste!" She says with a sigh, her new 'toothpick' dislodging the gold beaded loincloth from her teeth, which she drew out with her tongue before dangling its slimy, dripping and soaked sticky form over Tobin with a cruel smile, dropping it onto his neck. The saliva was warm, gooey, and gross... Bibi withdrew her tongue and now stroked her chin. "Hmm... Bibi now wonder what do with the Handsome Moron... Skinny enough for second serving..." she slurped her lips lewdly, and winked at the boy while rocking her hips against him, her crotch rubbing against the hardening member in his pants. "Oh? Very naughty Handsome Moron get big cock from Red-Eyes Bitch? Or Bibi? Next Big Bitch of home pond, ribbit~?" She inquired, gripping her sizeable breasts and juggled them teasingly before the outsider chap pinned below her- Mingyu's bulging form bounced her belly as she pinned the woman between Bibi's body and Tobin's, squishing the woman inside. "Red Eyes Big Bitch is but a bug, Bibi Big Bitch is..." she paused... looking confused. "...Bibi knows it, no help Bibi..." she says, placing a sticky hand on Tobin's face... "Bibi is... Bibi....is...?" She hung on the word, leaning back now and rubbed her crown... then shrugged with a smirk. "...Bigger Bitch!-URRRP!"

Tobin, whose arms were covering his face before the frog-thing ate his attacker whole, now found his hands pushing the slimy, mucus glistening green flesh of the frog woman! Oh gods its so sticky...! He gulped, and looked up at the woman who ate the red eyed girl and draped her loincloth over his neck! He was pale, observing the thrashing movements of the over-engorged belly, the woman's flesh and appearance bleeding through the thin membrane enough that he could make out her shape, skin tone, eye and hair color yet! She's gonna be digested alive! The thought was harrowing, but as most would in his grim situation, pinned beneath the naked horny toad, and his first attacker bulging out of her, the thought if he was going to be next! "P-Please... don't eat me!" He whimpered, his eyes wavering as he stared at the frogs face, this 'Bibi'. "I, Tobin, not bug!" He coughed. "NOT BUG!!" he screamed.
Tobin Lockheed
Tobin Lockheed
Private
Private

Mingyu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingyu Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:30 pm

Tobin Lockheed wrote:
Mingyu wrote:

Clash-KACHINK!

Meanwhile...

GLICK...!

Tobin, whose arms were covering his face before the frog-thing ate his attacker whole, now found his hands pushing the slimy, mucus glistening green flesh of the frog woman! Oh gods its so sticky...! He gulped, and looked up at the woman who ate the red eyed girl and draped her loincloth over his neck! He was pale, observing the thrashing movements of the over-engorged belly, the woman's flesh and appearance bleeding through the thin membrane enough that he could make out her shape, skin tone, eye and hair color yet! She's gonna be digested alive! The thought was harrowing, but as most would in his grim situation, pinned beneath the naked horny toad, and his first attacker bulging out of her, the thought if he was going to be next! "P-Please... don't eat me!" He whimpered, his eyes wavering as he stared at the frogs face, this 'Bibi'. "I, Tobin, not bug!" He coughed. "NOT BUG!!" he screamed.

Bibi had a glance over the young man, her webbed hand squishing his cheeks as she rolled his neck side to side. "Tobin? Sound like bug name to Bibi..." she slurped her lips.

Mingyu could see the outside through the fleshy veil, and pressed her face against her voracious captor's belly to scream out at him! "HELP! HELP DUMBASS! HELLLP!!"

Bibi noticed the bulging shape of the Princess Bitch of the Red Eyes Tribe and SLAMMED her palm against the bulge, before pushing the face back into her belly. "Quiet Red Eyes-Bug! Urp, Bibi not finished talking!" She croaked, before turning her large eyes to the young man's. "Bibi make a deal with Tobin-Bug? Bibi promise not to eat Tobin-Bug, if Tobin-Bug helps Bibi with her big belly. Red Eyes Big Bitch is too rowdy. Help Bibi digest, give Bibi Tobin-Bug's seed to sow Bibi's pollywogs! Fuck Bibi well, and Bibi make Tobin-Bug husband instead of breeder slave, good? Yes? No? Urp?"

Inside Mingyu winced, and felt her face being pushed back into the bubbling mess of the Keropin's belly! She coughed and wheezed, and upon hearing the creature's offer to the outsider... the color drained from her flesh! "No... NO! YOU DARE NOT DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAH!" She screamed as acids began flowing through the chamber and were flowing up to her shoulders already! Oh no... shes gonna digest me while fucking the outsider!

Bibi rocked her hips, rolling her massive belly against Tobin, sandwiching poor Mingyu between both of their bodies. "Mmm... Bibi could simply eat Tobin-Bug after Bibi have her way anyhow~" The frog cooed.

Mingyu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down